Samsung WEP350 Mobile Phone, size: 2.6 MB
for Cellular phone, 0.2 oz, Mic: Built-in
Samsung's WEP350 Bluetooth Headset has powerful features and is one of the world's thinnest Bluetooth headsets available today at a mere 5.9mm thin. Features include up to 5 hours of talk time, up to 100 hours of standby time, and weighs only 7.1 grams. It is compatible with Samsung and other non-Samsung Bluetooth enabled phones using Bluetooth v2.0.
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Samsung WEP350 photo ]
Samsung WEP350 Bluetooth Headset Review
User reviews and opinions
|bandbarmstrong||3:44am on Friday, April 30th, 2010|
|I tried mine for a couple days but returned it because it was annoying not being able to hear without jamming the thing down my ear.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
WEP350 BLUETOOTH HEADSET
AWEP350JBECX AR SPECIFICATION SHEET
If a bulky headset is weighing you down, try the Samsung Mono Bluetooth Headset (WEP350) on for size. Both smart and chic, this ultra-slim, ultralight unit earns its spot among the worlds top headset models. Measuring in at a mere 5.9mm thick, the Samsung WEP350 perfectly fits your body and your style. Ergonomically designed, it provides in-the-ear canal comfort, eliminating the need for an ear hook should you desire. The color options are sure to suit your taste, whether you like the quiet elegance of shiny black, the boldness of romantic red, or the glitter of metallic silver. While complementing your style, the sleek headset offers easy button control and an impressive array of convenient functions and powerful features. Energizing the WEP350 is its highly sophisticated and modern charging cradle. It takes brains, beauty, and an incredible figure to be a supermodel. Be among the elite with the Samsung WEP350.
Enjoy the comfort of one of the slimmest headsets in the world Can be worn with or without detachable ear hook for optimal fit Suits your sense of style
Dimension: 49L x 16.5W x 5.9H (mm) Weight: 7.1g (8.0g with ear hook) Bluetooth Version: 2.0 HFP Version: 1.5 Talk Time: Up to 5 hours Standby Time: Up to 100 hours Colors: Shiny Black, Romantic Red, or Metallic Silver
WEP350 Headset Charging Cradle Detachable Ear Hook Travel Adapter User Manual Quick Start Guide
SAMSUNG TELECOMMUNICATIONS AMERICA
1301 E. Lookout Drive | Richardson, TX 75082 | 1.800.SAMSUNG
Bluetooth Headset Pairing Instructions
1. When you turn on your Samsung Bluetooth headset for the first time, it proceeds into pairing mode immediately. 5. Enter a passkey or PIN, 0000 (4 zeros), then press the Yes or OK key.
2. If you have paired the headset with other Bluetooth devices, make sure that the headset is off. Press and hold the Multi-Function button until the blue indicator light stays solid blue after blinking.
6. If pairing was successful, the indicator light will flash in blue 10 times rapidly before going to flashing every 3 seconds. If unsuccessful, the light remains on, and you will need to re-attempt pairing.
3. Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the headset by following your phones guide. Typically, the steps involve going to a Setting, Connection, or Bluetooth menu on your phone and then selecting the option to discover Bluetooth devices.
7. When you turn on your headset after pairing with the phone, the headset is automatically connected to the phone.
4. Your phone will find the Samsung headset and ask if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by pressing the Yes or OK key.
8. When you turn on your phone after pairing with the headset, the phone is connected to the headset by pressing the Multi-Function button.
number one in brand loyalty seven years in a row
Samsung mobile phones have been rated number one in brand loyalty by consumers seven years in a row, according to Brand Keys, a leading independent authority on brand loyalty.
* Many of the services and features described above are network dependent and may require additional subscription and/or usage charges. Not all features are available for purchase or use in all areas. Other conditions and restrictions apply. See carrier for more information. All talk and standby times are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Internet content/services designed for mobile devices. 2008 Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC. Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and its related entities. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Screen images simulated. 04/2008
|Product Type||Headset - Bluetooth 2.0|
|Recommended Use||Cellular phone|
|Headphones Type||Headphone - monaural|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over-the-ear|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless - Bluetooth 2.0|
|Connector Type||1 x Bluetooth|
|Included Accessories||Earhook, cradle|
|Power Device||Power adapter - external|
|Battery||Headset battery - rechargeable|
|Run Time (Up To)||5 hour(s)|
|Standby Time||100 hours|
|Universal Product Identifiers|
LD-2050MH Support KDL-40S2000 SMX-F30RP Mixer MIO A201 Satellite 2550 SGH-E250V KX-TG7100CX ICF-C205 Zanussi 4 1 GX-700 NWZ-X1060 TA-FE610R 32LD8D20EA Concert Navi Spotmatic IIA Zidw956 RX-ED707 STR-DE598 Bluetooth Headset Manual CP2500 JD-990 SCD-XE800 - 1999 ST6012 KX-TG8120E Magic Roland MM-4 Kxtg4011 101927 SRM-300AE Ear Hook Replacement NN-A524 11197 Motorola V265 RX-V3000RDS Pink R-308AK XL-2T CT-W602R User Manual UX-A450 Replacement Ear Hook SLT-A33 Professional TES355MQ HD5730-10 LE40R72B 250-2008 XL H1S Refrigerator 23 RH397D Squier II DC-3185 Ideapad Y430 C-5000 Zoom 100 200 Mamba RLH1100 160 RE Dimage X31 DVR-16TN-160 Notebooks 1 3E Aspire E560 KX-F1050 KH 1141 47PFL7603D NS-PDP42 PC-E500S 8642E Mustang-2005 KV-32FQ70K EWH100F KD-28HD900 Client CLP-230 Befvp41 RV-4060R Gt 7540 Instructions B5705-5-M Hands-free KIT Ear Hook Scenic II 2 0 VP-D455 46B8000 3211178 WF-T1402TP SC-HT17 Cyclecomputing A8 AW2127S DCD-F101 Repair Guerrero ZHM761W Breadmaker Bake Oven Eheim 2215 KV-27XBR55 RH277H Charger DA1102 YP250 Nokia 6136
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101