Here you can find all about Seiko 7T62 like chronograph and other informations. For example: watch band, price, battery, titanium, instructions, movement, manual.
Seiko 7T62 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Seiko 7T62 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Seiko 7T62 photo ]
Seiko 7T62, size: 517 KB
Seiko 7T62 movements
User reviews and opinions
|Robert||12:21pm on Sunday, October 31st, 2010|
|I own a seiko alarm chronograph watch with 7T62 movement, which I bought in march 2010 as a brand new watch. Unfortunately my watch stopped working in september 2010,the battery was gone. I took it back to the shop,where I purchased it,since it is still under warranty. The jeweler sent the watch back to seiko centre in Dublin for the battery replacement and waterproof test. The whole procedure took about 3 weeks until I finally got my watch back. Now its working fine and I like to wear it. I expect the battery to last at least 2-3 years.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
INSTRUCTIONS BEDIENUNGSANLEITUNG INSTRUCTIONS ISTRUZIONI INSTRUCCIONES INSTRUES
(S. 20) (P. (P. (P. (P. (105 37) 54) 71) 88) )
You are now the proud owner of a SEIKO Analogue Quartz Watch Cal. 7T62. For best results, please read the instructions in this booklet carefully before using your SEIKO Analogue Quartz Watch. Please keep this manual handy for ready reference. Sie sind jetzt Besitzer einer SEIKO Analog-Quarzuhr Kal. 7T62. Bitte lesen Sie diese Bedienungsanleitung vor Verwendung der Uhr sorgfltig durch und heben Sie sie gut auf. Vous voici lheureux propritaire dune montre quartz analogique SEIKO Cal. 7T62. Pour obtenir dexcellentes performances de cet article SEIKO, veuillez lire attentivement cette brochure que vous conserverez pour toute rfrence ultrieure. Siete ora in possesso di un orologio SEIKO Analogico al Quarzo Cal. 7T62. Per ottenere i migliori possibili risultati dal Vostro orologio, leggere attentamente le istruzioni di questo manuale prima di utilizzare il Vostro orologio SEIKO analogico al quarzo. Conservare poi il manuale stesso per ogni qualsiasi eventuale futuro riferimento. Enhorabuena por su adquisicin de un reloj SEIKO analgico de cuarzo Cal. 7T62. Para ptimo resultado, lea detenidamente las instrucciones de este folleto antes de usar el reloj. Guarde este manual para consulta posterior. Voc pode sentir-se orgulhoso de possuir um Relgio SEIKO Quartz Anlogo Cal. 7T62. Para obter os melhores resultados, leia atentamente as instrues contidas neste opsculo antes de usar o seu Relgio SEIKO Quartz Anlogo. Queira conservar este manual para referncias futuras.
SETTING THE TIME AND ADJUSTING THE STOPWATCH HAND POSITION. SETTING THE DATE... STOPWATCH.... SINGLE-TIME ALARM... TACHYMETER.... BATTERY CHANGE... SPECIFICATIONS....
For the care of your watch, see TO PRESERVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR WATCH in the attached Worldwide Guarantee and Instruction Booklet.
s TIME/CALENDAR s SINGLE-TIME ALARM
Can be set to ring only once at a designated time within the coming 12 hours.
STOPWATCH minute hand
Measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments. Split time measurement is possible.
STOPWATCH 1/5-second hand Minute hand
Small second hand
CROWN a b c
a: Normal position b: First click c: Second click
ALARM hour hand
ALARM minute hand
SETTING THE TIME AND ADJUSTING THE STOPWATCH HAND POSITION
q This watch is so designed that the following are all made with the crown at the second click position: 1) main time setting 2) alarm hand adjustment 3) stopwatch hand position adjustment Once the crown is pulled out to the second click, be sure to check and adjust 1) and 2) at the same time. If needed, 3) should also be adjusted then.
Pull out to second click when the second hand is at the 12 oclock position.
1. MAIN TIME SETTING
Hour hand Minute hand
Turn to set the hour and minute hands.
1. When the stopwatch is or has been measuring, if the crown is pulled out to the second click, it will automatically reset the STOPWATCH hands to 0. 2. If the alarm has been set and the crown is pulled out to the second click, the ALARM hands will turn to indicate the current time. 3. It is recommended that the hands be set to the time a few minutes ahead of the current time, taking into consideration the time required to set the ALARM hands and to adjust the STOPWATCH hand position if necessary. 4. When setting the hour hand, be sure to check that AM/PM is correctly set. The watch is so designed that the date changes once in 24 hours. 5. When setting the minute hand, first advance it 4 to 5 minutes ahead of the desired time and then turn it back to the exact minute.
2. ALARM HAND ADJUSTMENT
Set the ALARM hands to the time the main time hands indicate.
Press repeatedly to set ALARM hands to the time indicated by the main time hands.
* The ALARM hands move quickly if button B is kept pressed.
3. STOPWATCH HAND POSITION ADJUSTMENT
If the STOPWATCH hands are not in the 0 position, follow the procedure below to set them to the 0 position.
STOPWATCH 1/5-second hand STOPWATCH minute hand
Press for 2 seconds.
* STOPWATCH minute hand turns a full circle.
Press repeatedly to set STOPWATCH minute hand to the 0 position.
* The hand moves quickly if button B is kept pressed.
* STOPWATCH 1/5-second hand turns a full circle.
Press repeatedly to set STOPWATCH 1/5-second hand to the 0 position.
q ALARM and STOPWATCH hands can be readjusted in the following order by pressing button
* ALARM hands advance 12 hours.
for 2 seconds.
STOPWATCH 1/5-second hand
* STOPWATCH 1/5second hand turns a full circle.
* After all the adjustments are completed, check that the main time and alarm hands indicate the same time.
Push back in to normal position in accordance with a time signal.
SETTING THE DATE
q Before setting the date, be sure to set the main time.
Pull out to first click. w Turn clockwise until the desired date appears. w Push back in to normal position.
1. It is necessary to adjust the date at the end of February and 30-day months. 2. Do not set the date between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. Otherwise, the date may not change properly. 3. Do not press button B when the crown is at the first click position, as this will move the ALARM hands.
q The stopwatch can measure up to 60 minutes in 1/5-second increments. q After 60 minutes, it will start counting again from 0 repeatedly up to 12 hours.
Before using the stopwatch, be sure to check that the crown is set at the normal position and that the STOPWATCH hands are reset to the 0 position.
* If the STOPWATCH hands do not return to the 0 position when the stopwatch is reset to 0, follow the procedure in SETTING THE TIME AND ADJUSTING THE STOPWATCH HAND POSITION.
Accumulated elapsed time measurement
* Restart and stop of the stopwatch can be repeated by pressing button A.
Split time measurement
* Measurement and release of split time can be repeated by pressing button B.
Measurement of two competitors
FINISH TIME OF 1ST COMPETITOR
2ND COMPETITOR FINISHES
FINISH TIME OF 2ND COMPETITOR
q The alarm can be set to ring only once at a designated time within the coming 12 hours. q The alarm time can be set in one minute increments.
ALARM TIME SETTING
Before using the alarm, check that the ALARM hands are adjusted to the current time. (See SETTING THE TIME AND ADJUSTING THE STOPWATCH HAND POSITION)
Pull out to first click. Press repeatedly to set the desired alarm time.
Push back in to normal position.
* The alarm is automatically engaged.
1. The single-time alarm cannot be set for a time more than 12 hours ahead of the current time. While you keep button B pressed to advance the ALARM hands quickly, they stop when they indicate the current time and the alarm is disengaged. In that case, release button B, and then, press and hold the button again to set the ALARM hands to the desired time. 2. While the crown is at the normal position, the ALARM hands indicate the current time when the alarm is disengaged and the designated alarm time when it is engaged.
q HOW TO STOP THE ALARM
At the designated time the alarm rings for 20 seconds, and it is automatically disengaged as it stops. To stop it manually, press button A or B.
1. While the stopwatch is measuring, the alarm rings differently than usual. However, this is not a malfunction. 2. While the alarm is ringing, pressing button A or B will only stop the alarm, and no stopwatch operation can be made.
q HOW TO CANCEL THE ALARM TIME YOU HAVE SET
Pull out to first click. Press and hold until ALARM hands stop and indicate the current time. Push back in to normal position.
* To correct the alarm time you have set, follow the procedure described in ALARM TIME SETTING.
TACHYMETER (for models with tachymeter scale on the dial)
To measure the hourly average speed of a vehicle
Use the stopwatch to determine how many seconds it takes to go 1 km or 1 mile. Tachymeter scale indicated by STOPWATCH second hand gives the average speed per hour.
STOPWATCH second hand: 40 seconds
Tachymeter scale: 90
90 (tachymeter scale figure) x 1 (km or mile) = 90 km/h or mph
q Tachymeter scale can be used only when the time required is less than 60 seconds.
Ex. 2: If the measuring distance is extended to 2 km or miles or shortened to 0.5 km or miles and STOPWATCH second hand indicates 90 on tachymeter scale:
90 (tachymeter scale figure) x 2 (km or mile) = 180 km/h or mph 90 (tachymeter scale figure) x 0.5 (km or mile) = 45 km/h or mph
To measure the hourly rate of operation
Use the stopwatch to measure the time required to complete 1 job. Tachymeter scale indicated by STOPWATCH second hand gives the average number of jobs accomplished per hour.
STOPWATCH second hand: 20 seconds
Tachymeter scale: 180
180 (tachymeter scale figure) x 1 job = 180 jobs/hour
Ex. 2: If 15 jobs are completed in 20 seconds:
180 (tachymeter scale figure) x 15 jobs = 2700 jobs/hour
The miniature battery which powers your watch should last approximately 3 years. However, because the battery is inserted at the factory to check the function and performance of the watch, its actual life once in your possession may be less than the specified period. When the battery expires, be sure to replace it as soon as possible to prevent any malfunction. For battery replacement, we recommend that you contact an AUTHORIZED SEIKO DEALER and request SEIKO SR927W battery.
* If the stopwatch is used for more than 2 hours a day and/or the alarm rings for more than 20 seconds a day, the battery life may be less than the specified period. * After the battery is replaced with a new one, set the time/calendar and alarm and adjust the stopwatch hand position.
q Battery life indicator
When the battery nears its end, the small second hand moves at two-second intervals instead of normal one-second intervals. In that case, have the battery replaced with a new one as soon as possible.
* While the small second hand is moving at two-second intervals, the alarm will not ring even if it is engaged. This is not a malfunction. * The watch remains accurate while the small second hand is moving at two-second intervals.
q Do not remove the battery from the watch. q If it is necessary to take out the battery, keep it out of the reach of children. If a child swallows it, consult a doctor immediately.
q Never short-circuit, heat or otherwise tamper with the battery, and never expose it to fire. The battery may burst, become very hot or catch fire. q The battery is not rechargeable. Never attempt to recharge it, as this may cause battery leakage or damage to the battery.
Frequency of crystal oscillator. 32,768 Hz (Hz = Hertz Cycles per second) Loss/gain (monthly rate).. 15 seconds at normal temperature range (5 C ~ 35 C) (41 F ~ 95 F) Accuracy of the alarm. 1 minute Operational temperature range.. 10 C ~ +60 C (14 F ~ 140 F) Driving system.. Step motor, 4 pieces Display system Time/calendar.. Hour, minute and small second hands Date is displayed in numerals. Stopwatch.. Measures up to 60 minutes. Stopwatch minute and 1/5-second hands Single-time alarm.. Alarm hour and minute hands Battery.. SEIKO SR927W, 1 piece IC (Integrated Circuit).. C-MOS-IC, 1 piece
* The specifications are subject to change without prior notice for product improvement.
V-MAX-2000 DB356MP Receiver LTL-1411 Sedan HP-237 MT600 FWD-42PV1 VCL-DEH17R HDR-HC3 SA-300 EN3020 Series 40 TF HT-WS1R Delta 200 YZ250F-2002 DWD-F1011 DMR-EH73V Professional PL-X88Z NV-EX1EG Movement Battery Instructions GP1 250 SJ51-B-025 Titanium Nikon 3700 Photomic ESI66010X Duplicator Phone RT-21FD70V CDM-9823RR MR8-HD GZ-MG30 SRU160 CTK-651 KAC-728 HP122K EX-P700 WD-1435RD LE32A431t2 V6545 P5916 WA 131 Photo R285 ML-1430 NV-GS21EP IC-V85E I6000 I8 MCC257-M IC-M58 DRU-530A U100E Fostex DV40 Fd-460A FAV86050VI Proceed AVP Price MZ-42PZ45V RM826A 125 TXT 500 AFI Nokia 6275 DUO Aet6 Watch Band SRD4900 FC6843 02 EM-50 20PF5120 SB-50DX Manual HR1861 01 NAV4802 CRX320E Hdcsd100 SF-2040 LH-T3602ME A-X320 Bake Oven 30-150 EL TRC-8800 32LC46 KD-DV4201 2000 B WF-T7050TP DCR-DVD410E Bluetube 8020A Scooba CT-W700R S36AW PMR 500 HPS3000 RHT298H P1253S F65411VI FX-115ES Samsung PL60 CSB-76 Button PDP-436XDE Scph-75004CB FW332 29PT5408 01
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101