Hasbro I DOG Manual
Hasbro I Dog Mp3 Player, size: 856 KB
Hasbro I Dog Ampd
Here you can find all about Hasbro I DOG like instructions and other informations. For example: .
Hasbro I DOG manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Hasbro I DOG please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Hasbro I DOG photo ]
i Dog Amp& 39;d (iDog Ampd) from Hasbro
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
b e g g i n f o r t h e b e a t
Thank you for purchasing I-DOG. Be sure to read and follow all instructions carefully before using this product. Feed this robotic pooch your music - it listens, moves and grooves to all your tunes. Ready to rock, I-DOG gives you the lowdown on your music with expressive lights, movements and sounds!
Requires 2 x 1.5V AA or LR6 size alkaline batteries (not included). Phillips/cross head screwdriver (not included) needed to insert batteries.
Getting To Know I-DOG
Light Sensor Moving Ears Tail Switch Speaker
Face with 7 Multicolored LED Lights Nose Button Connector Cord Jack (A) Rotating Head Poseable Legs
Microphone Reset Button bottom view
To Install Batteries
To begin playing with I-DOG, you must first install the batteries. Using a Phillips/cross head screwdriver, loosen screw in battery compartment cover (screw stays attached to cover) on back right leg. Insert 2 x 1.5V AA or LR6 size alkaline batteries (not included). Replace cover and tighten screw.
CAUTION: TO AVOID BATTERY LEAKAGE
1. Be sure to insert the batteries correctly and always follow the toy and battery manufacturers instructions; 2. Do not mix old and new batteries or alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries; 3. Always remove weak or dead batteries from the product.
IMPORTANT: BATTERY INFORMATION
Please retain this information for future reference. Batteries should be replaced by an adult.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Always follow the instructions carefully. Use only batteries specified and be sure to insert item correctly by matching the + and polarity markings. Do not mix old and new batteries or standard (carbon-zinc) with alkaline batteries. Remove exhausted or dead batteries from the product. Remove batteries if product is not to be played with for a long time. Do not short-circuit the supply terminals. Should this product cause, or be affected by, local electrical interference, move it away from other electrical equipment. Reset (switching off and back on again or removing and re-inserting batteries) if necessary. RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES: Do not mix these with any other types of batteries. Always remove from the product before recharging. Recharge batteries under adult supervision. DO NOT RECHARGE OTHER TYPES OF BATTERIES.
1. Turn I-DOG ON by pressing the Nose Button. Its ears will move and it will play a special sound and LED light animation to show you that its awake and ready to play! 2. When you first turn I-DOG on, it will be in puppy mode. This means it has not yet established a personality because it hasnt been fed any of your music. You can give I-DOG love and attention, however, it is best to feed it music as soon as possible. 3. When you are finished playing with I-DOG, press and hold down the Nose Button for 5 seconds to turn it OFF. I-DOG will play an LED animation and sound to signal that its going to sleep.
Give I-DOG Lots of Love and Attention
To keep I-DOG happy, be sure to give it plenty of love and attention. Do this by petting or waving your hand over the top of its head and watch it respond with warm glowing LED light patterns. You can also press its Nose Button and it will make a scratching sound effect while displaying a spinning LED light pattern. Double-click its Nose Button quickly and repeatedly to hear music that represents what personality I-DOG currently has. If I-DOG doesnt play a musical riff in return, that means it doesnt yet have a personality.
If I-DOG needs more love and attention from you, its middle LED light will blink a pinkish/purplish color.
Top of Head
The faster it blinks, the more urgently it needs your attention. When you see the middle LED light blinking purple, pet or wave your hand over the top of its head or press its Nose Button right away to show you care!
Feed I-DOG Music
To keep I-DOG satisfied and healthy, be sure to feed (play) it lots of music! (At least 5 minutes every hour.)
If I-DOG is hungry and needs more music from you, its middle LED light will blink blue. It will blink faster as it gets
hungrier. When you see the middle LED light blinking blue, feed it some music!
How to Play with I-DOG
NOTE: I-DOG does not need to be hooked up to a musical device in order to function.
How to Feed I-DOG
Start playing music on your musical device (CD player, stereo, portable personal music player, computer, video game system etc.). Its ears will perk up to show you that its listening and its head and ears will periodically dance to the music. Observe the color of the lights to determine what personality its showing you and the flashing LED light patterns and animations to determine what mood its in. (Personalities and Moods are covered on pages 10-13.)
Hooking Up I-DOG to a Musical Device
1. Plug end A of the Connector Cord into the side of I-DOG. 2. Plug end B of the Connector Cord into the Headphone Jack of a musical device (CD player, stereo, portable personal music player, computer, video game system, etc.). 3. Plug your headphones (not included) into end C of the Connector Cord to listen to your music.
Feed I-DOG Without Having I-DOG Plugged into a Musical Device
I-DOG can also listen to music through its built-in Microphone. Simply place it near a speaker, where the volume is at a higher level, and watch it react! Depending on how the music makes it feel, it will display various flashing light animations!
Different kinds of music give I-DOG different personalities.
I-DOG changes its personality based on the type of music you feed it. Its personality is displayed through the color of LED lights that flash and blink on its face.
When you first take I-DOG out of the package it will be in puppy mode. This means it has not yet established a personality because it hasnt heard any of your music yet. After playing it music for approximately 5 minutes its personality will begin to emerge. The type of music you listen to will influence its personality. The following chart shows what types of I-DOG personalities you are likely to see emerge. (Light patterns may vary.)
Note: I-DOG will respond differently to various types of music. Depending on what personality it has at the time, the light colors and patterns will vary.
Rock/Punk Dance/Techno Hip Hop / Rap
OUTER RING LED COLOR
Red Green Yellow
When music is not being played, double-click the Nose Button and I-DOG will show you a mood. I-DOG changes its moods based on how much love and attention you give it (or dont give it) and the type of music youve played for it. You can tell what kind of mood its in from listening to the sounds it makes, the LED light patterns it displays and the music it plays. When youre done feeding I-DOG (no music is playing), double-click the Nose Button and pay attention to the light patterns I-DOG displays to determine what mood its in.
This means that I-DOG is so excited and happy that it cant contain itself! Youre feeding (playing) it enough music and giving it too much love and attention (petting its head or nose too frequently).
This means that youre feeding I-DOG enough music and giving it a lot of love and attention. Youre petting its head or nose enough to keep it excited.
This means that youre feeding I-DOG enough music and giving it the right amount of love and attention. Youre petting its head or nose the right amount of times.
This means that I-DOG is content. Youre feeding it enough music and giving it the right amount of love and attention. Youre petting its head or nose enough to keep it content.
This means that youre not feeding I-DOG enough music or giving it enough love and attention and its getting lonely. Pet its head or nose and play it some music to get it out of this mood.
This means that I-DOG really needs to be fed more music and shown more love and attention! Be sure to pet its head or nose and play it some more music!
This means that youve left I-DOG alone for too long. Itll start to cry and play sad music. When this happens be sure to pet its head or nose right away and play it some happy music!
When you see I-DOG glowing green and yellow this means its feeling sick. When this happens be sure to pet its head or nose a lot and feed it some music right away!
1. To quiet I-DOG down, tap its Tail Switch and it will give you 5 minutes of peace and quiet. But beware! I-DOG will get angry when you do this! To wake it up again press its nose. 2. If you will not be playing with I-DOG for a while, please remember to press and hold down the Nose Button for 5 seconds to turn it OFF. This will help conserve battery life. 3. If you do not interact with I-DOG for one hour, it will automatically shut off. 4. If you leave I-DOG ON in a dark and quiet room, it will stop moving and its middle LED will blink blue and purple. It will automatically go to sleep after 5 minutes of being left in the dark (as long as its quiet). If you play music for I-DOG in the dark, it will happily continue playing LED animations and dance periodically. 5. I-DOG may react to other sounds or noises that it hears, other than music.
What to do if:
I-DOG Freezes Up
Press the Reset Button using a paper clip or pen tip.
FCC STATEMENT This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy, and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: - Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. - Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver. - Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
Product and colors may vary. 2005 SEGA TOYS CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. 2005 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. TM & denote U.S Trademarks. 75024 PN 6484920000
Hasbros I-Dog and Burger King promotional campaign for I-Dog. Partnered nationally with Burger King.
Campaign Created and executed national marketing &
North American Promotion In-store/online event and promotion throughout all North American locations (11,000 plus) for a 4 week window. Creation and Production of TV Commercial, securing of fee and negotiations of contract, premium creation (12MM), QA, in-store/online contesting, in-store signage, POP, Hollywood Records partnership, Brand management of BK and Hasbro, 9mm BK birthday mailers,9mm in-store newsletters, managing website music downloads, creation of online assets, media events, celebrity endorsements, all creative collateral and event direction etc.
TV MEDIA: new fall campaign, full line ONLINE: Be everywhere tweens are online Drive excitement and awareness use fun animations to show off i-Dogs attitude In store Display: Attract & Educate at POS PR: continue to drive celebrity brand credibility, KCAs, Teen Choice, Music Awards shows
EL-6810 Spanish CDA-9812RB PFM-42V1A Forerunner 205 DMR-EZ47VEB PSR-37 7118F CT-657 Canon S330 M608C AEG P3 MP303 Lexmark T650 Biplace Pocket DJ SX675 Isdn ES-V300 A5-S116 IS 200 SDM-X93 Live 3 RA-820BX2 F1415 SA-205HD CLX-6240FX XET - Gold CS-E12hkew BDV-E370 Radio 166 L1730SF Dect2188 TV-R7000 PA-200 Palm Iiie Pspbl ITD61 FR Optio SV Motorola C156 460UTN-B K200D B-DEC 30 NX-A01 Multimedia 20 Ixus 700 RS2630SH XR-L500 PRO 6000 DVD-SH895M TX400 LBE 68 DIR-825 R-343 CDX-R6750 DC 1016 SDV2740 AJ-SD955 B1342 Diesel L76850 Shotgun SDM-S95D WD-1409RDA Huskystar 215 ISL70C Lattissima DSC-W310 B KR-V999D NV24HD DVD-S540 240V RC136 645 AF TDA-7562R 2 0 AG-6740P WS-FV10D LE32M87BD Canon I80 6318370 Printer KRP-500M MS-7549 DSR-1000 ZBM762B Chaos VPC-CG6EX TX-88 82 IS P2770HD DES-5004 DVD-S510 RFX-2200 F40010VI PT-L6510UL MZ-10 Cube-30 Bass RM-V402LIV Vendetta Anthem
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101