My favorite five features from the new Final Cut Pro X 10.2 Update. Follow iDB on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/iDownloadBlog ...
Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/QueenBempz?sub_confirmation=1 ➨New Videos Every Week! Hey loves!
Como descargar la version "Final Cut Pro X 10.2.1" completamente gratis y completa. Download: ...
Final Cut Pro Studio Workshop Training Schedule
Click here for a schedule of upcoming Final Cut Pro Studio Workshop classes.
Final Cut Pro Training Course Synopsis
This five day hands-on course will teach you how to craft your perfect story, create stunning animated graphics, and intuitively produce audio. In this course you learn to utilize Final Cut Pro 7 as the hub of your production workflow. Topics include basic setup, adjusting and customizing preferences and settings, capturing video and audio, various editing and trimming techniques, ripple, roll, slip and slide tools, audio editing and audio creation, finishing and final output.
Training Course Length and Time
This class is 5 days long. Class time is 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Breaks are scheduled throughout the day and lunch is typically scheduled 12-1. Students provide their own lunch.
What You Will Learn in This Training Course
Working with the Browser and Bins Drag and drop editing Trimming Edit points Soundtrack with Final Cut Pro ...
Import clips (when a device is connected to a Mac.)
1. Click one of the three portions surrounded by displayed below to open import window.
2. Select desired clips, and click "Import Selected.".
Note: In the case of copied AVCHD folder (e.g. in a hard disk drive), click "Open Archive." to select the target path to import.
3. On import setup menu, input event name. Check Transcoding, Video and Audio, if necessary. Click "Import".
4. Close the import window when it's completed. Note that the orange line appears on the thumbnail of the imported clip.
5. Now the clips are imported in the Event located on the upper left side of the window.
Create a new project.
6. Click "New Project." from File menu.
7. On the project menu, set each items. Automatic setup is possible for "Video Properties" and "Timecode Display". Click "OK" to create a new project.