The soundcard driver is a program that mediates between Windows and your soundcard hardware. ASIO soundcard drivers are ...
How to set up and your Asio drivers to have near-zero latency with your microphone!
LEIA A DESCRIÇÃO~~~~ LINK:http://www.asio4all.com/
slab3d User Manual v6.7.4
Joel D. Miller
slab3d is a software-based real-time virtual acoustic environment (VAE) rendering system originally developed in the Spatial Auditory Displays Lab at NASA Ames Research Center. slab3d is now maintained externally as well.
Introduction Architecture, Libraries, and APIs Coordinate System Render and Generator Plugins Spatial Render Plugin Mixer Render Plugin HRTF Databases Error Handling Building slab3d Tips and Known Issues Applications XScape Content and slabx Coordinates Voice over IP (VoIP) AvADE (Aviation Auditory Display Engine) Server Software Appendix o Latency Analysis
Unless otherwise noted: Copyright (C) 2001-2015 United States Government as represented by the Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). All Rights Reserved. Some sections: Copyright (C) 2006-2015 Joel D. Miller. All Rights Reserved. Last Updated: 3/5/2015
The slab3d release is a collection of applications, libraries, documentation, ...
Setting Up the MIXTRACK PRO in Traktor
1. 2. 3. 4. Install the latest version of Traktor Configure the Controller Settings Download and Install ASIO4All (Windows Only) Configure the Audio Device Settings
Install the latest version of Traktor
Before you begin, make sure you have the latest version of Traktor installed. Launch Traktor, then go to Help > Launch Service Center. Select the Updates tab and make sure you download any Traktor updates you see.
Configure the Controller Settings
1. In Traktor, go to Help > Start Setup Wizard.
2. In the window that opens, click Next.
3. Next, you'll be asked, Are you using a USB/FireWire controller? Choose Yes, then click Next.
4. On the next page, next to Choose your manufacturer, choose Numark. The selection you make next to Choose your model will depend on which version of Traktor you are using. IMPORTANT making the incorrect selection in this step will prevent your controller from controlling the software properly. Traktor LE users should choose ...