Bosch HMB402, size: 2.7 MB
Bosch HMB402 Installation Instruction
Here you can find all about Bosch HMB402 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Bosch HMB402 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Bosch HMB402 please write about it to help other people.
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Bosch HMB402 photo ]
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
Eastham Massachusetts 02642 MA http://www.centralmasshomewarranty.com Microwave Oven Manuals Bosch Appliances Microwave Oven Manuals Browner/Convection Microwave Oven, Built In Microwave, Built-in Convection Microwave Oven, Built-in Microwave Drawer, Built-in Microwave Oven Bosch Appliances Microwave Oven Manuals
HMB402, HMB405, HMB406 Use and Care Manual HMB405 Bosch Appliances Microwave Oven Manuals
Problems with your home can happen when you least expect. The last thing a home owner may have is time, patience or savings for an unexpected, costly repair. A Central Mass Home Warranty can help cover replacement or repairs of electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems and appliances.
Microwave Oven Manuals Browner/Convection Microwave Oven, Built In Microwave, Built-in Convection Microwave Oven, Built-in Microwave Drawer, Built-in Microwave Oven HMB402, HMB405, HMB406 Use and Care Manual HMB405 Bosch Appliances Microwave Oven Manuals
Household Appliances Built-in Microwave Oven
For Models: HMB402, HMB405, HMB406 With Trim Kits: HMT472, HMT475, HMT476, HMT402, HMT405, HMT406
PLEASE READ ENTIRE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING IMPORTANT: Save these instructions for the local electrical inspectors use. INSTALLER: Please leave these Installation Instructions with this unit for the owner. OWNER: Please retain these instructions for future reference.
Please read this entire manual before proceeding
Local codes vary. Installation, electrical connections, circuit breakers and grounding must comply with all applicable codes. Save these instructions for your local electrical inspector's use.
Please leave these Installation Instructions with this unit for the owner. Please retain these instructions for future reference. Disconnect power at the breaker before installing.
Step 1: Step 2: Step 3: Step 4: Step 5: Unpacking..3 Cabinet Preparation..4 Electrical Installation..5 Installing the Microwave Oven.. 5 - 7 Installing the Trim Kit..7
Step 2: Cabinet Preparation
The cabinet cutout dimensions are shown in Figure 1. When the microwave oven is installed at the end of a cabinet run, adjacent to a perpendicular wall or cabinet door, it is a good practice to allow at least 1/4" space between the side of the trim and wall or door.
Trim Kits Width (B) Height (A) Depth (C) HMT40x HMT47x All Trim Kits All Trim Kits Dimensions 28-1/2" 25-1/2" 16-3/4" 22-3/4" - 24"
Your microwave oven can be installed into a cabinet or wall by itself or above any of the following Bosch wall ovens: HBL43, HBN/L44 or HBN/L74. Outlet can be located anywhere within the shaded area as indicated in Figure 1.
*Trim Kit Frame Outer Dimension
Trim Kits Outer Width (b) Outer Height (a) HMT40x HMT47x All Trim Kits Dimensions 29-7/8" 26-7/8" 19 / "
Outlet should be in the shaded area.
Top of microwave shelf
Bosch single wall oven cutout
Step 3: Electrical Installation
The Bosch microwave oven is equipped with a grounded cord. The wall receptacle must be installed and grounded in accordance with the national electrical code. Also, electrical connections and grounding must comply with all applicable local codes. The electrical requirements for a separate circuit serving only this microwave oven are: 120V, 60Hz, 15Amp.
Step 4: Installing the Microwave Oven
Front 1. Disconnect the microwave oven from the outlet before proceeding with installation.
Rear 1/2" Screws (2) 1/2" Screws (2)
2. Remove any loose items (turntable, support, etc.) from the microwave oven.
3. Fasten the bottom bracket to the bottom duct by using two 1/2" screws.
4. Install bottom duct with four 1/2" screws to bottom of microwave.
1/2" Screws (2)
FRONT VIEW OF MICROWAVE
Step 4: Installing The Microwave Oven (continued)
1. Remove the one existing screw from the left side of the microwave oven. 2. Connect the side duct to upper duct as shown. a) Insert projecting tabs of upper duct into holes of side duct. b) Bend tabs up as shown. NOTE: Remove any oil or dirt on surface of microwave oven before ducts are attached. a) Upper Duct b)
3 tabs 3 holes Side Duct
3. Peel off the backing of double-sided tape. Attach the side duct and upper duct assembly on the microwave cabinet. Press down firmly on ducts. Fasten duct assembly to left side of cabinet with one existing screw.
1. On the cutout floor, mark hole centers for the anti-tip brackets as shown using the supplied template. Be sure to align the center line of template to center line of cutout floor. 2. Drill two holes for anti-tip bracket. (Use 7/64" drill or #35 drill) 3. Install anti-tip bracket onto cutout floor using two 1/2" screws.
Centerline Cutout Floor
A = 4-1/4" B = 3" C = 18-3/16"
Step 4: Installing the Microwave Oven (continued)
1. Slide microwave oven part way into cabinet opening. (Bottom bracket must be flat to the cutout floor to engage correctly with anti-tip brackets as shown). 2. Plug in the microwave oven. 3. Center the microwave oven within the cutout opening and slide the microwave oven in the anti-tip bracket. (Ensure the microwave oven is accurately centered. 4. Drill pilot holes (use 7/64" drill or #35 drill) through the positioning flange and then install three 1/2" screws at the front of the bottom duct as shown. Bottom Duct Anti-tip Assembly
Step 5: Installing the Trim Kit
1. Place the trim kit frame over the microwave oven. Important Note: Trim kit frame orientation is important. Orient the frame so the louvers are sloping downward to the front. (See Figure Detail A). 2. Make sure the trim kit is level and centered with respect to microwave oven. Mark four hole centers through the four mounting holes of the trim kit. NOTE: Center the trim kit frame equally on all four sides. 3. Remove the trim kit and drill four pilot holes. (use 7/64 drill or #35 drill) 4. Attach the trim kit frame by using four 1" screws. Make sure that the orientation is correct as stated above. 5. Your trim kit is now fully installed. Replace any loose items that have been removed from inside microwave oven. 6. Please keep this installation instruction for future reference. Trim Kit Mounting hole Pilot hole Cutout Opening
Figure Detail of "A"
Bosch reserves the right to change specifications or design without notice. Some models are certified for use in Canada. Bosch is not responsible for products which are transported from the United States for use in Canada. Check with your local Canadian distributor or dealer. Bosch, 5551 McFadden Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92649. For the most up-to-date critical installation dimensions by fax, use your fax handset and phone 702/833-3600. Use code#8030.
BSH Home Appliances Corp.
Bosch Customer Support Call Center, 5551 McFadden Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 (800) 828-Rev. A 2003 BSH Home Appliances Corp. Litho U.S.A. 12/03 8
Printed in Korea
Mv300 Hand-held 2002 LX-850 Toshiba P300 PKG-RSE2 Press SCD463 TAS4013 Servers SCX-4828FN XAA EC710 AGE21DH GSX-F 750 DI151F SGH-I300 190TW8FB SD105U PMC-06PRO A 9550G Temporis 700 PA305 Adapter Asus M2V BJC-5000 3245C 11 5 Dm 602 Ericsson V800 MFC-8820D DT-560 XL2400 CP-29Q54A Yamaha B-5 Research A-03 FP733 Wagon 2004 HPI-6S ZWF12580W TX-SV535 KX-TA824 Photomic AV-D30 KRL-37V DVP-NS715P Songbook DCX2496 Amplifier Nokia 7710 Patchmate Press CSP1 KDL-40VE5 GT-8300UF Chambers Series EWF14780W CT-310 TX-9800 DCR-TRV330E MX602A QIP7100 Fostex X-18 DSR-PD170 Aspire 7520 C-AX10 824 R Urc 3300 PS50C6900YW BC60XLT DSC-T9 KAC-5203 DC 1300 FWD876 A5-S416 Seat Exeo L3600 Review Hd 4800 Siemens SX56 PS-5105 MD-MT15H PRO900 EWF1629 CDX-F5700 Command MHC550 Rbsp225QC MS-1947C LE40A430 Motor 100 MD-MT88 1 03 STR-DA5000ES Stand Dangerous RS 140 Modular 37PFL7332 Bbcc-S15 Beosound 9000 Seiko 5J22 KV-XR29m50
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101