Breil VD57 Manual
Breil VD57, size: 554 KB
Here you can find all about Breil VD57 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Breil VD57 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Breil VD57 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Breil VD57 photo ]
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
Hour, minute and second hands
CALENDAR Date is displayed in numerals CHRONOGRAPH It can measure up to 60 minutes in 1/10 seconds. Split time measurement is also possible.
C TIME /CALENDAR SETTING
Note: While the crown is at the extended position at the second click do not press any button. Otherwise, the chronograph hands will move. To reset them in the 0 position, refer to ADJUSTING THE CHORONGRAPH HAND POSITION.
1. Pull out the crown to the first click, and turn it clockwise until the previous days date appears. Do not set the date between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. Otherwise, the date may not change properly. 2. Pull out the crown to the second click when the second hand is at the 12 oclock positon. The second hand will stop on the spot. 3. Turn the crown clockwise until the desired date appears, and set the hour and minute hands to the desired time. When setting the hour hand, be sure to check that AM/PM is correctly set. The watch is so designed that the date changes once in 24 hours. Turn the hands past the 12 oclock marker to determine whether the watch is set for the A.M. or P.M. period. If the date changes, the time is set for the A.M. period. If it does not change, the time is set for the P.M. period. 4. Push the crown back in to the normal position in accordance with a time signal. Note: When setting the minute hand, first advance it 4 to 5 minutes ahead of the desired time and then turn it back to the exact minute.
The chronograph can measure up to 60 minutes in 1/10 seconds. The measured time is indicated by the small chronograph hands that move independently of the center hands. Note: While the chronograph is counting, do not pull out the crown to set the time. Otherwise, the chronograph operation cannot be made. How to read the hands Ex.) Elapsed time measured is 15 minutes and 10.6 seconds Chronograph 1/10-second hand
Chronograph minute hand
Chronograph second hand
The chronograph 1/10 second scale and hand differ in design and shape depending on the models. Some models have the chronograph 1/10 second scale graduated on the upper half of the small dial and the hand which is so designed that both ends can indicate the elapsed 1/10 second. In that case, read the marker on the scale where either end of the hand points to.
After the measurement exceeds 1 minute, the chronograph 1/10 second hand stays
at the 0 position. When the measurement is stopped, it will move to indicate the elapsed 1/10 seconds. Chronograph operation 1. Standard measurement To start : Press A To stop : Press A To reset to 0 : Press B 2. Accumulated elapsed time measurement To start : Press A To stop : Press A To restart : Press A To stop : Press A To reset to 0 : Press B 3. Split time measurement To start : To measure split time : To release split time : To stop : To reset to 0 :
Press Press Press Press Press
A B B A B
E ADJUSTING THE CHRONOGRAPH HAND POSITION
Before setting the time, be sure to check if the chronograph hands are in the 0 position when the chronograph is reset. Note: The 0 position of the chronograph 1/10 second hand differs depending on the models. Some models have the 0 position of the chronograph 1/10 second hand at 3 and 9 oclock sides of the small dial. In that case, check if the hand is level with its both ends pointing to those 0 positions.
If the chronograph is in us, press the buttons in the following order to reset it, and
then check if the hands return to the 0 position. (For details, refer to CHRONOGRAPH.) If the chronograph is counting : A B If the chronograph is stopped : B If the split line is displayed :BA B
If any of the chronograph hands do not return to the 0 position when the
chronograph is reset, follow the procedure below to reset the hands.
1. Pull out the crown all the way 2. Press A repeatedly to reset the chronograph 1/10 second hand to the 0 position. Press B repeatedly to reset the chronograph second and minute hands to the 0 position. The chronograph minute hand moves correspondingly with the chronograph second hand The hands move quickly if the respective buttons are kept pressed 3. Push the crown back in to the normal position.
NECESSARY OPERATION AFTER BATTERY CHANGE
When the battery is replaced, the time information stored in the built-in IC and the time indicated by the hands do not correspond with each other. Before using the watch, therefore, be sure to reset the hands to the 0 position, following the procedure below. In case any of the hands should move improperly, follow the procedure below to adjust the hand movement.
1. Pull out the crown all the way. 2. Keep A and B pressed at the same time for 2 seconds, and then release the buttons. The chronograph second hand turns half a circle counterclockwise and the returns where it was. The chronograph 1/10 second hand turns a full circle clockwise and stops.
3. Press A repeatedly to reset the chronograph 1/10 second hand to the 0 position. Press B repeatedly to reset the chronograph second and minute hands to the 0 position The 0 position of the chronograph 1/10 second differs depending on the models. (Some models have the 0 position of the chronograph 1/10 second hand at 3 and 9 oclock sides at the small dial. In that case, check if the hand is level with its both ends pointing to those 0 positions) The chronograph minute hand moves correspondingly with the chronograph second hand. The hands move quickly if the respective buttons are kept pressed. 4. Turn the crown clockwise or counterclockwise to set the hour and minute hands to the desired time. (For details, refer to TIME/CALENDAR SETTING) 5. Push the crown back in to the normal position.
G PRECAUTIONS AND USEFUL INFORMATION
Degree of water resistance
Case Spray, sweat, light rain, washing, etc. Swimming, etc.
A B C D E
WATER RESISTANT 30M (3ATM) WATER RESISTANT 50M (5ATM) WATER RESISTANT 100M (10ATM) WATER RESISTANT 200M (20ATM) or more
WATER RESISTANT WATER RESISTANT WATER RESISTANT WATER RESISTANT
NO YES YES YES YES
NO NO YES YES YES
WATER RESISTANT may sometimes be abbreviated to WATER RESIST
- In order to prevent water coming into contact with the internal mechanism, never pull the crown out when the watch is wet. - If any watches designed for sportswear or use in water come into contact with salt water or heavy sweating, they should be rinsed in fresh water and dried thoroughly.
Skin-diving Scuba diving Water-resistance characteristics
NO NO NO YES YES
NO NO NO NO YES
No water resistant. Must be kept away from water and moisture Average water resistance. Can withstand spray, sweat, light rain, washing, etc. during daily use Can be worn while swimming but not diving Suitable for skin-diving. Suitable for scuba diving. * Full tighten crown screw lock.
* Always keep the crown in its normal position.
- Contact with water may cause a deterioration in the quality of some leather straps. - As internal parts of the watch can retain moisture, when the outside temperature is lower than the inside, the watch glass may mist-up. This phenomenon is purely temporary and should not create any problems. However, if it persists for any length of time, the watch should be checked by the shop where it was purchased or by the nearest Authorised Service Centre.
Temperature Do not leave the watch exposed to direct sunlight or temperature extremes for long periods of time. Long exposure, in fact, may adversely affect the operation of the watch and actually shorten battery life, causing it to gain or lose time and affect its other functions. Impact This watch can withstand normal everyday impacts and shocks and those normally imparted by non-contact sports. Serious damage, however, may result if the watch is dropped or subjected to severe shock. Magnetic fields This watch is antimagnetic up to 60 gauss, and is therefore not affected by magnetic fields produced by normal domestic appliances. If used near strong magnetic fields, its operation may be temporarily affected. Static electricity The integrated circuits present inside the watch are sensitive to static electricity. If the watch is exposed to intense electrical fields, the time display may temporarily lose some of its accuracy. Chemicals and gases Avoid wearing the watch in the presence of strong gases or chemical substances. Parts of the watch may discolour, dissolve or even break if brought into contact with benzol or petroleum based products such as solvents, thinners, detergent, adhesives etc. Pay special attention to avoiding contact with chemicals.
The watch case and strap may discolour if they come into contact with mercury from a broken thermometer or other equipment. Keeping the watch clean Use an absorbent soft cloth to clean off any dirt or damp from the watch glass. Wearing the watch when the strap or back of the case is dirty can cause skin irritation. Cleaning the watch strap: Metal bands: use a toothbrush and soapy warm to wash the dirt off. Plastic or rubber straps: wash with water. Do not use solvents. Leather straps: gently rub the face of the strap using a soft dry cloth. Clean the opposite side with a cloth and alcohol. Periodic inspection In order to guarantee long trouble-free operation, it is advisable to have the watch checked by an Authorised Assistance Centre once every two years. Keep batteries out of the reach of children If a battery is accidentally swallowed, consult a doctor immediately.
VC-110 Kawai CA5 Streetpilot C530 RC338 RTS-E10 HP Ipaq MB-4384BCS T2-AH1 IP8100-2 Thinkpad X22 GR-F258JTT SX230-2004 DX-R52 TC4200 WS-9160U-IT FX-83ES Pagemanager 215TW Chamberlain 3950 R-879 HT-SL50 LM2576-ADJ AML 129 SGH-T139 TD4112W MVC-FD75 PS-5000 HD PT-47X54J LAV74520-W UA-4FX WD-6003C TXP42VT20E Hipath 3550 PRO 7950 PDX-1300 Dual Optical AS140 Quick HOT UX-P200 Axorol Samsung PL80 RX-CS710 1-1-0 Server Update SV-SD310 D52W27D PC-150 Controller TKR-750 C 420 Yamaha M-80 Samsung P843 MF6560PL WA50120 Laserjet 4500 Pocket PC SC-55mkii 3600G VPC-TH1GX Digitech GNX2 - 550 70-300MM Zoom-nikkor SKW-320X L42VP01U Afti 40 Riva 850 36PW9527 12 Dimage Z2 CA10CD KCA-BT100 850 E SAT M2 Adventure S Aelite 1 DCR-SR47E Samsung S850 GV-800 HP 610 D915GAG LVP-X390U T3010D ESD6050 X-700 EPL-N4000 BMW 325D VTX1000 HD 5 ML-2010-XAZ Miniblue Review DDX6019 KAT-1 KX-FP151GRW CW-PZC30 PSR-E303-ypt-300 Officejet V40 P-965 X-SG7 DVP-SR200P
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101