Our Sterling - Tek's Canon ZR-40 Battery is a high performance BP-511 / BP511A Lithium Ion battery that allows run times up to 2+ hours with 2000 m - Tek! We always sell new high quality items and we are willing to back them up @ Sterling - Tek! - Tek name/ images and contents of this Sterling - Tek listing are protected by trademarks and copyrights. Copyright 2009 Sterling - Tek. Quality Products @ Great Prices .... Guaranteed. - Tek!
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Canon ZR40 photo ]
Canon ZR40 Digital Camcorder & Video Recorder, size: 3.0 MB
Canon ZR40 Instruction Manual
Canon ZR400 Annexe 1
Canon ZR40 Zoom Remote Controller Zr-1000
Canon Mini DV Digital Camera ZR 40 ZR40 MiniDV
User reviews and opinions
|qwerty||5:37am on Wednesday, September 15th, 2010|
|Compact, Excellent Quality, Easy to edit through computer Battery Power should be atleast 3 hours|
|lukaswayne9||12:09am on Saturday, September 4th, 2010|
|Compact, Excellent Quality, Easy to edit through computer Battery Power should be atleast 3 hours Size None|
|Arnethius||7:31am on Friday, June 25th, 2010|
|Piece of junk I own one of these cameras and it has very low hours on it. OK for several years...then it got hungry. Yes it does eat tapes. I have the camera and I have owned it for about 3 years. It did some fine work. OK for several years...then it got hungry. Yes it does eat tapes. I have the camera and I have owned it for about 3 years. It did some fine work.|
|TripleT||8:40am on Wednesday, March 17th, 2010|
|I bought this camcorder from Best Buy in New Jersey on 02/15/03 and have been using it very extensively.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
1. Push the digital effects button, which is located on the side of the LCD screen.
Fairfax County Public Schools
Department of Information Technology
2. Scroll through the choices by sliding the wheel (which has a volume sign) up or down.
T HE C ANON ZR 40 V IDEO C AMERA
Produced in partnership with Luther Jackson Middle School
3. Select Effect by pushing the center of the navigation wheel. 4. Scroll to the desired effect. 5. Push down on the navigation wheel again. 6. Push the digital effects button.
Sabrina Castellanos & Allison Stafford 2005
TMPC Loan Pool
7. Push the On/Off button, until the desired effect appears.
Getting Ready to Use the Camera
1. Insert the battery by putting the bottom in first, make sure you hear a click to know the battery is securely in place. 2. To turn the camera on, rotate the gray dial, which encircles the red button, to the word camera.
Getting Ready to Use the Camera (Cont.)
5. Make sure that the lens cap is off. To take it off squeeze both sides of the cap. 6. slide the open button towards you to open the LCD screen.
To take a photo, push the photo button, located at the top right of the camera, next to the zoom button.
3. Place the cassette in the bottom of the camera. Slide the eject button to the right.
7. To start recording push the red button. 8. To pause the recording, press the red button again. 9. To view what you have recorded, rotate the gray dial, which encircles the red button, to the word play(VCR). 10. To remove the cassette from the video camera, repeat steps 3 and 4. 11. To turn the power off, rotate the gray dial, which encircles the red button, to the word Off.
To zoom, slide the button that says W-T to the desired position. To zoom in, slide to the right toward the T. To zoom out, slide to the left toward the W.
4. To close it, carefully push the top down without forcing it. The door will automatically close.
XV-DV535 STR-DB1070 G-4100 TH-42PX80BA A2 1U N68C-s UCC Singer 17 Cable 26PFL5522D-12 Civilization Remote Nokia 1680 -s Edition-2008 PS-50C62H KV-32FX65 B Driver Highway Satellite L45 Motor 2HSP DB456MC ZWS382 Mobilepre USB Pivot Lumina 1994 KNA-G421 FT-7B TX-32LX1F DVP-K370 Diamond EM325 LH-T3632SE Korg N264 AM-900 E2100 Level Webcam 2200 TXP42S10B NP-N145P Abstract VR8 AG400 Fogger ES 80 Battery Camcorder DP-2310 GN 9330 1064B-5 Gz-mg27 Iseos 3 0 Nokia 6730 MT 800 Autoloader HDR-SR8 IPF9000 Gr-d350 FJ-686 20605 64160T 100 BV PMA-700AE SDC-810II 6271dwple Silver Album PRO HD Macro CCD-TR555E IS-10 CQ-DP975 CS-29K40MQ C4100 UF-E1 DRA-775RD KDL-40D3550 AD50VT-XL US-122mkii SD-43HT PVK61S-1V 2400 Zoom Mastermind Ppsx1 PRO9000 SMH5140WB Smartfinder Lens TWG850 AVH-P6600DVD White MAX Kurzweil SP2 Editor XL B 251 MV1000 Receiver CDX-GT450S SGH-E720 RD-250S EMS2840 Eurv 6 Asus K7V 231-4 Software Morrowind CD824 Firewire DI-774
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101