Part Number: CBM-920II-24RF
Here you can find all about Citizen CBM-920, for example manual and review. You can also write a review. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Citizen CBM-920 photo ]
Citizen CBM-920, size: 2.8 MB
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
The CAUTION symbol indicates that if the methods of use is mistaken by not following the explanation given, there will be a possibility of the occurrence of problems or physical damage.
Absolutely do not carry out the following actions, because those may cause the breakage of printer, abnormality in operation, the heating or smoking cause fire or electric shock. In situation where the equipment has been damaged (No printing, no paper feeding etc..), the equipment is making smoke, creating some offensive smell or noise, switch off the power, remove the power supply cable and interface cable, contact your sales shop.
Do not subject this equipment to excessive force or shocks such as by treading on it, dropping it or hitting it. Do not install this equipment in locations with poor ventilation, and do not use the equipment in such way that the ventilation port is obstructed. Do not use this equipment in locations such as laboratories in which chemical reaction takes place, or in locations in which the air includes salt or toxic gases. Do not use this equipment at voltage other than the specified voltage or at frequencies other than at the specified frequencies. Do not insert or remove the power cables or interface cable by pulling on the cable, and do not carry the main unit in such way as to subject the cables to force. Do not drop or insert foreign subjects like paper clips or split pins, etc. into the equipment. In case of dropping those foreign object into the equipment, remove power supply plug and contact your sales shop. Do not arrange the power cable so that many plugs are using same power out-let. Do not use the equipment in the situation where there is any breakage on the power supply cable or electrical contact of the cables is not proper. Do not spill drinks such as tea, coffee or juice, or spray anti-mosquito preparations, etc. onto the equipment. In case of spilling drinks like water, switch off the power, remove power supply cable and contact your sales shop. Do not attempt to disassemble or modify this equipment, since these actions will cause fire or electric shock.
PRECAUTIONS FOR INSTALLATION
Do not install or store this printer near fire, water, a heater, in the direct sunshine in the locations such as high-temperature, high humidity, oily and dusty. This may cause fire and abnormality. Do not use this printer in locations such as laboratories in which chemical reactions take place, or in locations in which the air includes salt or toxic gases. This may cause a fire or electric shock. Make sure to install this printer on the vertical mounting panel with no vibration. Do not use this printer in the locations have environment to cause a trouble in operations. Do not put anything on the printer unit. This may cause a breakage. To fix this printer, make sure to use enclosed rack mounting bracket and screws. Do not fasten the screws excessively. This may cause abnormality and breakage. Do not use this printer near radio or television, and do not use same outlet as the one used for radio and television. This may cause a trouble with receiving an electric wave. Do not use voltage or power supply other than specified in this manual. Do not use this printer in case + side and GND are not connected properly. This may cause breakage and a fire. Make sure that capacity of the power supply connected to this printer is enough before using this printer. Absolutely do not connect the earth with gas pipe. This may a possibility of explosion. Make sure to remove the power plug from power outlet in case of connect or disconnect the earth. Make sure to connect or disconnect the cable holding the main body of connectors after switching off the both power of this equipment and the equipment which this equipment is connected to. Certainly connect the connector cables. Especially, if the polarity is connected in reverse way, this may cause the damage to the internal parts or to the equipment, which this equipment is connected to. To avoid data transmission error due to noise, make sure not to use too many extension power supply cables, or not to connect the other equipment creates much noise with this single line.
CAUTION FOR HANDLING
Do not carry out the following operation, since they may be cause of breakage. Do not carry out blank printing in the condition where there is no recording paper and no ink ribbon in the unit, this may make a damage to print head. Do not drop any foreign subjects like paper clips, or splits pins, etc. into the printer unit. Do not spill any drinks or chemical liquid onto the printer units. Do not subject this equipment to excessive force shocks such as by treading on it, dropping it or hitting it. Do not operate the operation panel using sharp objects such as the top of a pen etc. Do not pull the paper in printer forcibly by hand or pull the paper in opposite way to paper feed direction. Change ink ribbon cassette before the ink of this ribbon completely runs out. In case the ribbon is teared by the excess in use, this may cause the abnormality in printing. Do not supply the ink with this ribbo n cassette. Do not carry the printer unit setting the ribbon cassette in printer.
To avoid injury and prevent damage from spreading. Do not touch the printing portion of print head. During operation, do not touch moving parts such as gears, or the electrical parts in side the printer units. Take care not to injure yourself or other objects from the edge of the sheet metal. If an abnormality occurs during use, immediately stop using the printer and remove the power cable from the power source outlet. If a breakage occurs, do not attempt to disassemble the equipment. Be sure to leave the repair of this equipment to Service personnel. Take care not to put your hands or fingers between the panel during opening and closing the panel.
Make sure to maintain the equipment after switching OFF the power. When cleaning the platen of printer mechanism, wipe out the dirty portion by a cotton pad dipped into ethyl alcohol. When cleaning the surface of the main unit case, use soft cloth. In case the dirty portion can not be cleared out by the soft cloth, use wet cloth squeezed tightly. Absolutely do not use thinners, truculence, benzene or ketene group solvents, or chemical-impregnated cleaning cloths. At least, leave cleaning of the inside of this equipment to your sales shop once a year. Using this equipment keeping dirty without cleaning the inside may cause a fire or breakage of the equipment.
1. OUTLINE.....8 1.1 Features.....8 1.2 Accessories.....8 GENERAL SPECI FICATIONS....9 2.1 Model classifications....9 2.2 Power Supply....9 2.3 Cautions for Roll Paper....9 2.4 Specification.....10 OUTER APPEARANCE AND EXPLANATION OF EACH PART..11 3.1 Outer Appearance and Explanation of Each Part...11 3.2 Explanation of Each Part.....12 OPERATION....13 4. 1 Rack Mounting.....13 4.2 Power Supply Connection....14 4.3 Panel Opening/Closing....15 4.4 Paper Feeding.....16 4.5 Setting Ribbon Cassette....16 4.6 Setting Printing Paper....17 4.7 Self-Printing Function....19 4.8 Paper Near End Sensor, Paper End Sensor, and Mechanical Alarm..20 4.9 Auto Loading Function....21 PARALLEL INTERFACE....22 5.1 Specifications.....22 5.2 Connector Pin's Configuration....22 5.3 Explanation of Input/Output Signals....23 5.4 Electrical Characteristics.....24
SERIAL INTERFACE....26 6.1 Specifications.....26 6.2 Connector Connection Diagram....27 6.3 Explanation of Input/Output Signals....27 6.4 Electrical.....28 6.5 Error Detection.....29 DIP SWITCH SETTING....31 PRINT CONTROL FUNCTION...32 8.1 Control code list....32 8.2 Input data format.....33 CHARACTER SET....48 9.1 Japanese character code table....48 9.2 International character code table....49 9.3 Character code table....50 OUTLINE DRAWING....52
CBM-920 is an Impact Dot Matrix printer used for various data communication, POS terminal and various systems. CBM-920, a compact type printer with rated into a rack, etc., can serve to print, on in serial or parallel mode. Prior to actual use, please read this instruction carefully for your correct understanding.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
Ultra small-sized rack mounting dot matrix printer Extremely light weight High speed printing Paper end detecting function Auto loading function Conforming to RS-232C and Centronics 24 columns model and 40 columns A number of initialization function
This set, besides the printer main unit, contains the following accessories: Roll paper ( 1) Ribbon cassette ( 1) I/F cable ( 1) Rack mounting bracket ( 1) Screw for mounting ( 2) Wire ( 1) Instruction Manual ( 1)
OUTER APPEARANCE AND EXPLANATION OF EACH PART
Outer Appearance and Explanation of Each Part
Explanation of Each Part
Interface Connector Connected to various hosts via cables. On connection, confirm beforehand that power supply of the host and the printer are OFF. The power cable, also, is held in this connector. Make sure to connect FG terminal with an earth. Do not connect this terminal with the lines except for an earth. With this switch pressed, paper is fed. Use this to insert paper and to put space. With pushing this switch, power is turned ON, self-print function is conducted. Lights up when paper has become scarce or run out. (Only when Paper Near End/Paper End function has been set.) Put out when paper has been inserted. Use this to set paper or to open the front cover on changing of paper. Open/close this on setting or changing of paper. Open/close this to change ink ribbon. This opens when the left side of the front face is pulled forward. Use this to fix the main body to a rack, etc. Paper setting section. Placing paper from the insertion port, set paper.
Feed Switch Paper Lamp
Knob Front Cover Ribbon Cover Mounting bracket Paper Holder
4. 1 Rack Mounting
(1) As in the following drawing, insert the main body into the rack. (2) Inserting the main body on the rear side with mounting bracket, fasten the ma in body with the screws. Pay attention not to tighten screws excessively. (3) After fixing, confirm opening/closing of the front panel, etc. (4) In fastening screws, do not fasten the screws until the main body is deformed. This may be an abnormal force o the ma in body as well as be an cause of breakage. (5) The thickness of rack panel to fix the main body is to be approx. 1~3 mm.
Power Supply Connection
(1) Confirm that the main power supply, etc. are OFF. (2) Prepare power supply satisfying the power voltage and current capacity having been specified in the specifications. (3) Firmly connect, in appropriate direction, the power supply and the main body through using the attached cable. The connector is at the bottom of the main body as shown in the drawing. This cable is integrated with the communication cable. The power cable is larger than the communication cable, which is colored in red and in orange for +5V use and in black for GND. (4) Connect a power supply cable to the power supply. Pay attention not to connect power supply cable in reverse polar.
Panel Opening/Closing Opening/Closing of Front Panel
(1) Applying your finger on the projection on the left side of the front panel, pull it forward when the lock is released. It opens by about 180 centering around the fixed axis. (2) For closing, pressing the front panel, tightly close it until click sound is heard. Also, confirm, on closing, that paper is free of slackening.
Opening/Closing of Ribbon Cover
(1) When paper is out of the front cover, cut it of f. (2) Applying your finger on the dent on the left side of the ribbon cover, pull it forward. It opens by about 180 centering around the fixed axis. (3) For closing, pressing the ribbon cover, close it tightly.
With the LF switch pressed once, paper is fed by one line. Paper is fed while it is continuously pressed. To feed paper, do not pull it forcibly. Use the LF switch. During pressing the LF switch, the data can not be received.
Setting Ribbon Cassette
(1) Open the ribbon cover. Be sure to turn off power before opening it. (2) In case the paper is out from front cover, cut the paper or remove this paper. (3) Confirming the correct direction of a new ribbon cassette, insert ribbon between the printing head and the platen and press cassette do wn from the knob side. (4) Turning the ribbon cassette knob in the arrowed direction, remove slack. (5) On replacing a ribbon cassette, pull it out as holding the "PULL" part.
In case the ribbon cassette is kept setting in printer so long time, there may be the case to make a paper dirty. And in case of continuous printing under low temperature, light print may be occurred due to the characteristic of the ink. Do not conduct printing with no ribbon cassette, this may damage a print head. Replace ribbon cassette before wearing out completely. Use exclusive ribbon cassette.
Setting Printing Paper
(1) Open the front cover. (2) Cut the edge of Printing Paper as the following drawing. (3) Insert the paper into the paper insertion of the printer mechanism. When auto loading function is specified, paper is loaded automatically. When auto loading function is not specified, push the LF switch until the paper enters the printer mechanism. (4) By holding the paper holder in the arrowed direction, insert paper roll and make sure paper holder hold the core.
(5) Eliminating slack on the printing paper, close the front panel. (6) To change paper, as holding the paper holder in the arrowed direction, re-move the core. Remove, at this time, excessive paper by using the LF switch. After setting the paper, press LF switch once. Then, printer goes to data input printing mode.
Keep the paper winding direction correct. While in replacing of paper, do not send data from host terminal. Do not pull the paper in reverse direction of paper feed. T his may cause abnormality of print head. In case the paper is fed diagonally in paper supplying side or paper removing side, paper jam may occur. In this case, turn OFF the power switch immediately and pull out the excessive paper slowly at straight direction.
(1) Test Printing By supplying power as pushing the LF switch, the characters for use, ROM version, DIP switch setting, and model name can be printed. After test printing, perform ordinary operation. By sending RESET signals as pushing the LF switch, perform test printing. During self printing, BUSY signal is being outputted. In this test printing, the following information is printed. 1 ) Specified country for international character 2) CR + LF function 3) Direction of print character 4) Communication condition (Serial interface only) (2) Hex decimal dump mode In this mode, all of the data sent from the host is printed at Hex decimal code. In case that the data of last line is not enough for one line, the data of last line is printed by pressing LF switch. This mode can be available by turning ON the Dip Switch DS1-8. After Power is ON (after printing, if self print is conducted), this mode is available. This mode can be kept until Power is OFF. To change to normal print mode, turn Power OFF after turning Dip switch DS1-8 OFF, and then turn Power ON. This function is only available for 40 columns model. This function is not available for 24 columns model. Example of printing at dump mode. (40 columns model)
Paper Near End Sensor, Paper End Sensor, and Mechanical Alarm Paper Near End
When the paper is getting low, the paper near end is detected and printing is stopped. Power supply to the printing solenoid and motor is immediately stopped and BUSY PE signals are ou tputted to the host. When data still exists in the input buffer, the remaining data in the buffer is printed before stopping. Discharge remaining paper with the LF switch, set new paper and push the LF switch. Then normal print mode is created after cancellation of BUSY and PE output. This function can be selected by Dip Switch setting.
Whether there is printing paper or not is detected. With printing paper running out, printing stops and BUSY and PE signal is outputted. Printing is also stopped even when data remains in the input buffer. Discharge paper with the LF switch, set new paper and push LF switch. Then BUSY PE is canceled. When auto loading function is available, printer automatically feeds recording paper at a few lines by inserting the recording paper into the paper inlet.
When occurrence of trouble in the mechanism is judged by locking of the motor, power supply to the printing solenoid and motor is stopped and BUSY signals as well as FAULT signals are output to host terminal. To recover from alarm state, after removing trouble causes, either re-supply power or input RESET signals. For severe trouble, turn power off and leave this repair to service personnel.
Auto Loading Function
This printer is equipped with function which can automatically load paper. With paper inserted, it is automatically fed by a few lines. When printing paper is diagonally or not properly fed, take out paper softly and insert it once again. If not using this function, cancel this with the DIP switch. Paper insertion is, then, performed with the LF switch. After paper is inserted, with the LF switch pressed and detached, print ready state is created.
1) 2) 3) 4) Data input method: Control signal: Power supply cable: Applicable connector: 8 bit parallel method (DATA 1 ~ 8) ACK, STB, BUSY, RESET, FAULT, PE +5V, GND, and FG Printer side: HIF3F-20PA-2.54DS (HIROSE) Cable side: HIF3C-20D-2.54C (HIROSE)
Connector Pin's Configuration
PIN SIGNAL NAME STB DATA l DATA 2 DATA 3 DATA 4 DATA 5 DATA 6 DATA 7 DATA 8 ACK PIN SIGNAL NAME BUSY PE FAULT RESET GND FG +5V (for circuit) GND +5V (for mechanism) GND
Explanation of Input/Output Signals
1) Input Signals into Printer DATA 1. 8 bit parallel signal (positive logic) DATA 2. 8 bit parallel signal (positive logic) DATA 3. 8 bit parallel signal (positive logic) DATA 4. 8 bit parallel signal (positive logic) DATA 5. 8 bit parallel signal (positive logic) DATA 6. 8 bit parallel signal (positive logic) DATA 7. 8 bit parallel signal (positive logic) DATA 8. 8 bit parallel signal (positive logic) STB.. Strobe signal to read 8 bit data (negative logic) RESET.. Signal to reset the whole printer (negative logic) 4 ms or more 2) Output Signals from Printer ACK. 8 bit data request signal (negative logic) BUSY. Signal to show BUSY state. Input new data at "LOW" (positive logic) PE.. Signal to indicate shortage of paper (positive logic) FAULT.. Signal to indicate occurrence of trouble, such as mechanical al arm (positive logic)
3) Timing Chart
1) Input Signal Level The input signal level is HCMOS. "HIGH" level : 4.0V MIN "LOW" level : 1.0V MAX Output Signal Level BUSY signal level is HCMOS. Other signals are sent at TTL level. For HCMOS level "HIGH" level : 4.0V MIN "LOW" level : 1.0V MAX For TTL level "HIGH" level : 2.4V MIN "LOW" level : 0.4V MAX
Output signal ACK BUSY FAULT PE
1) 2) 3) Synchronization system Baud rate 1 -word configuration : : : : : : : : : Asynchronous system 1,200/2,400/4,800/9,600BPS (selectable by user) Start bit Data bit Parity bit Stop bit : : : : l bit Stop bit 7 or 8 bits (selectable by user) Odd, even, no parity (selectable by user) 1 bit or more
4) 5) 6)
Data I/O signals Control signals Signal polarity
R D, T D (RS-232C) DTR, RESET, FAULT, PE RS232C TTL, CMOS
Mark: Space H level: L level:
logic "1"(-3V ~ -12V) logic "0"(+3V ~ +12V) logic "1" logic "0"
Power cable Applicable connector
+5V,GND and FG Printer side: Cable side: HIF3F-20PA-2.54DS (HIROSE) HIF3C-20D-2.54C (HIROSE)
Connector Connection Diagram
PIN 1~14 SIGNAL NAME N.C (not connected) RD TD DTR PE FAULT RESET PIN SIGNAL NAME GND FG +5V(for circuit) GND +5V(for mechanism) GND
1) I/O Signals into Printer (RS -232C) T D (TRANSMIT DATA) Serial transmit data signals. R D (RECEIVE DATA) Serial received data signals. DTR (DATA TERMINAL READY) When this signal is in Ready (space), send data or a command. If sending takes place in Busy (mark), overrun error is occurred. Even in printing, data can be sent into the input buffer. If this signal is in Ready. Further, Busy takes place also on supply of power, in test printing, on-line status or on occurrence of resetting.
2) Input Signals into Printer RESET.. Signal to reset the whole printer (negative logic) 4 ms or more 3) Output Signals from Printer PE.. Signal to indicate shortage of paper (positive logic) FAULT. Signal to indicate occurrence of trouble such as mechanical alarm (positive logic) 4) Data Configuration
1) RS232C I/O signals (R D, T D, DTR) Input (R D) Mark = (-8V) Output (T D) Space = (+8V) Output (DTR) Mark = (-8V) Space = (+8V) : : : : stop bit start bit stop bit start bit
Input Signal Level (RESET) The input signal level is at TTL. "HIGH" level : 2.4V MIN "LOW" level : 0.4V MAX
Output Signal Level (FAULT, PE) The output signal level is at TTL. For TTL level "HIGH" level : 2.4V MIN "LOW" level : 0.4V MAX
Communication Error 1) Parity Error In checking of odd/even parity based on parity checking assignment, when parity is found nonconforming. 2) Framing Error 3) Overrun Error In detection of stop bit when space state has been detected. Regardless of data being held in receiving buffer register, when next data are transmitted to the receiving buffer register.
On occurrence of the above mentioned error, the data concerned is converted into ' ' (7FH) which is printed.
Receiving Control and Buffering The CBM-920, on receiving of print data, performs receiving control (DTR control) in one-word unit. At this time, when the host side has performed data transmit as ignoring DTR, overrun of received data can take place. This state should be avoided by the host side on its own responsibility. (No follow-up can be applied to a data effluent type host.)
DIP SWITCH SETTING
Switch No. CR function Character direction Paper near end function Auto loading function Hex. Dump mode CR ignored Erecting character Enabled Enabled Disabled CR + LF Inverted character Disabled Disabled Enabled
* changes in setting according to destination. Hex. Dump mode is not available with 24 columns version.
Function International character
OFF See the table below
Factory Setting * * * OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF
International Character Setting International Character U.S Setting Switch No. 3 DS2
Switch No. Function Bit length Parity Parity conditions Baud rate
France ON OFF OFF
Germany OFF ON OFF
U.K ON ON OFF
Denmark OFF OFF ON
Italy ON OFF ON
Spain OFF ON ON
Japan ON ON ON
OFF OFF OFF
8 bits No Odd
7 bits Yes Even
OFF ON OFF OFF ON
See the table below.
Baud Rate (bps) Setting Switch No. 1,200 OFF OFF 2,400 ON OFF 4,800 OFF ON 9,600 ON ON
* DS2 setting is available only for Serial interface
PRINT CONTROL FUNCTION
Control code list
Character LF CR SI SO US RS CAN DC2 DC1 ESC + "B" ESC + "R" ESC + " / " ESC + " ! " ESC + "&" ESC + "%" ESC + "K" FS + "W" + 1 FS + "W" + 0 CODE 0A 0D 0F 0E 1F 1E 11 1B, 42 1B, 52 1B, 2F 1B, 21 1B, 26 1B, 25 1B, 4B 1C, 57,1 1C, 57, 0 Function Line feed after printing Line feed after printing Specifying standard character Specifying double wide character Specifying standard character Specifying double wide character Data cancellation Specifying inverted character Initial setting Specifying continuous paper feed Specifying international character Registration of sentence Printing registered sentence Defining the download character Download character valid / invalid Bit image printing Specifying double wide and double high character Cancellation of double wide and double high character
Input data format
(1) Line feed command after printing (CR, LF) By inputting of CR (0DH) code, printer prints the data in print buffer. In case there is no print data in print buffer, only line feed is performed. And this command is ignored right after buffer full status. CR can be ignored by DIP switch setting. For example) 24 columns model <Receiving data> 123456789012345678901234 CR CR CR LF LF LF CR CR LF
<Print Result> 1 Dip switch setting : CR = CR + LF 123456789012345678901234 S P A C E 123456789012345678901234 S P A C E S P A C E 123456789012345678901234 S P A C E S P A C E S P A C E Head stop position 2 Dip switch setting : CR = Ignored 123456789012345678901234 S P A C E Head stop position
(2) SI, SO and US, RS command In case the 8 bit data is specified (data bit length of serial communication), the function of SI and SO codes is same as the function of US and RS. But in case 7 bit data is specified, SI, SO works for specifying of SI side (characters from 20H to 7FH) and for specifying of SO side (characters from A0H to FFH) 1 Standard character specifying (SI, US) command By inputting SI (0FH) and US (1FH) codes, printer cancels the double wide characters and the data after this command is printed in standard characters. The characters can be canceled by this command is only double wide character, double wide and double high character can not be canceled. Double wide character specifying (SO, RS) command By inputting SO (0EH) and RS (1EH) into the nominated columns, the data after this command is printed in double wide character. This is canceled by line feed operation or inputting SI or US command. Although both of standard character and double wide character can exist in one line. When the total characters goes to 24 (40) columns on the basis of calculation at standard character basis, printer performs automatic printing (buffer full printing)
<Receive data> SO SO SO A SO SI SI AB C D ABC CR CR SO 12 CR
(3) Data cancellation (CAN) command In inputting of CAN (18H) code, all of the data before CAN code at same one line is canceled. <Receiving data> SO CAN A B C CR
(4) Inverted character specifying (DC2) command By inputting data adding DC2 (12H) into the beginning of the line, (in case of adding this command into the position except for the beginning of line, this command is ignored.) all of the data after this command is printed at inverted character. Cancellation of inverted character is conducted by inputting DC2 again or DC1 (initial setting). In case inverted character is specified by dip switch setting, all of this operation goes to opposite way.
In case of multi-characters registration By conducting one character registration continuously, 8 characters can be registered at maximum. In case multi-characters are registered into continuous address (character codes), in specifying the address to start registration is A1 and the address to finish registration is A2, maximum 8 characters can be registered. Remarks) A1 < A2, A2-A1 = < 7
[Configuration of pattern data] In case of 24 columns model The pattern data to be registered for one character is 6 byte. This means the pattern comprises dots matrix is decomposed to 6 portions divided to the direction of lengthwise. The data of 6 bytes in total is to be transmitted as each one bytes data. <Example> In case the following pattern file is transmitted.
[Print of registered characters] In case of printing the registered characters, these characters are printed by command (CR, LF, ESC + "B" + n) at same print condition as the other internal characters.
2 In case of 40 columns model (ESC + "&" + C1 + A1 + A2) In inputting ESC (1BH) + "&" + C1 + A1 + A2 and the pattern data following after these codes, nominated pattern can be registered. The total numbers of characters can be registered are 224 characters and these characters can be registered into the nominated address between the range of 20H ~ FFH. But in case new pattern is registered into the address has already old pattern, the old data is automatically cleared and new pattern is registered. [The upper bit use ] The data is specified in parameter C1 to recognize whether the registered character is using the upper bit or not. C1 = 0 (00H) : The upper bit is not used. C1 = other than 0 : The upper bit is used. Even if the upper bit is used, 0 is specified in this parameter, in case of double width and double height character, the highest dot is missing and proper print result may not be conducted. [Specifying address] A1 : Start of the registration address (20H ~ FFH) A2 : End of the registration address (20H ~ FFH) [Configuration of pattern data] The pattern data to be registered for one character is 9 byte. This means the pattern comprises dots matrix is decomposed to 9 portions divided to the direction of lengthwise and the data of 9 bytes in total is to be transmitted as each one bytes data.
<Example> In case the following data is transmitted.
Since this model is using half dot printing method, this printer can not specifies the continuous dots to the direction of printing direction. (Horizontal direction) Therefore, the pattern can not be registered in the position of "e" mark, even if the pattern is specified in this position. By registration of the data of 2 characters, double width as one character can be compromised. <Example>
After following the code of ESC + "&" + 01H (Remarks) + 41H + 42H, by sending the following date, Date 07H, 08H, 10H, 20H, 40H, 80H, 40H, 20H, 1CH 20H, 40H, 80H, 40H, 20H, 10H, 08H, 07H, 00H the character of "W" in double width can be registered in the area of 41H and 42h.
(13) Specifying double wide and double high character command (FS + "W" + 1) By inputting the code of FS (1CH) + "W" (57H) + (01H), double width and double height is specified. This command prints the data following after this command as double width and double height.
(14) Cancellation of double wide and double high character command (FS + "W"+0) By inputting FS (1CH) + "W" (57H) + 0 (00H) code, double width and double height is canceled. Remarks 1 ) Although both of standard characters and double wide characters can exist in the same line, in case the total columns go to 24 (40) columns at standard character basis, this printer con-duct buffer full printing automatically. Remarks 2) In case both of double wide and double high character and double wide character are specified, double width and double height is specified.
Example) <Receiving data> 1C 1C 1C W W W A A B C 1C 1C W CR W 3 CR
Japanese character code table
Remarks: SP means: "Space" (blank).
International character code table
Character code table
(The characters of *1~*12 in the below table can be changed to the characters in the next page.)
10. OUTLINE DRAWING
1.06E-0601 Printed in Japan
Impact Dot Matrix Printer
CBM-910 TypeII /CBM-920
Palm size and Light weight Bit image graphics printing Memory switch equipped (CBM-910 type II) CBM-910/iDP3110 emulation (CBM-910 type II) 2K bytes input buffer Wall mount (CBM-910 type II) Panel mount (CBM-920) Paper-near-end sensor Paper auto loading (CBM-920) Paper-end sensor (CBM-920)
Model Printing method Printing direction Font Number of columns Paper width Printing speed Character size (W H) Character table Line spacing Character pitch Line feed speed Paper Interface Input buffer Paper end sensor Paper nearend sensor Ink ribbon Power supply Power consumption Weight Dimensions (W D H) Operating environment Storage environment Reliability EMC and safety standards CBM-910Type CBM-920 Serial dot impact Left to right matrix 24/40 columns 57.5mm 24 col = 2.5 lines/sec 40 col = 1.8 lines/sec 24 col = 1.62 2.4mm 40 col = 1.08 2.4mm PC437, 852, 857, 858, 860, 863, 864, 865, 866, 869, WPC1252, Katakana, CBM-910 emulation (Japan, International) Character = 3.52mm / Graphic = 2.4mm 24 col = 1.98mm / 40 col = 1.19mm 5.0 lines/sec Paper roll: 57.5 0.5(W) 60 or 80(Dia) mm Paper roll: 57.5 0.5(W) 50 or 50(Dia) mm Parallel: Centronics, Serial: RS-232C 2k bytes/72 bytes (Selectable by memory switch on Serial I/F model) 2K bytes Equipped Equipped Purple, Cassette AC adapter (92ADE), Input:AC 100/120/230 Output: DC7V DC 5V only Printing: Approx. 7VA Stand-by: Approx. 0.5VA Approx. 0.47kg Approx. 0.5kg 88mm 65mm 0 to 40C, 35 to 85% RH(without condensation) -20 to 60C, 10 to 90% RH(without condensation) Printer: MCBF 1.5 million lines Printer: MCBF 1.0 million lines (40 columns) FCC class B, TUV-GS, CE Marking FCC class A, TUV-GS, CE marking
CBM-910 type II
Ink ribbon: IR-91B (Black)
Receipt Daily report Industrial machine (CBM-920) Ticket
Kitchen Credit/Debit Delivery Journal
CBM-910II-24 R F 230-A
1) 1) Model type CBM 910 type II CBM 920 2) 2) Number of columns 24: 24 columns/144 dots 40: 40 columns/180 dots 3) 4) 5) 6) 4) Character set F: International 3) Interface P: Parallel R: Serial RS-232C 5) Power source CBM-910 type II CBM-920 DC: DC 5 V 120: AC 120 V 230: AC 230 V 6) Printer cover CBM-910 type II A: For 60 mm (Dia.) Paper roll B: For 80 mm (Dia.) Paper roll
MPK-THC ZC631X - 2003 Umschlag NAD L54 KM-1500 Candy C420 Repeater 108 Citroen C6 FBQ1502 WF-S1051TP CCD-TRV65E VPC-E7EX Clock DP-3520 MT 600 Navigator 1999 MX3000 HDC-TM55 TS-WX205A D-EJ955 Spotmeter F FE-290 Frontman 212R Altima 2011 0 Plus Inovalley SM60 Roland MOC1 XTZ125-2003 KDC-308G DGS-3426P KDC-8060R HDP-R1 RX-D27 FE1206 4900 Zoom LP425Z 600 PRO Nuvi 200 DTM 7810 Flashmeter VI ROC 740 M197WD-PZ TS250GSJ25m-R Gpsmap 176C SNB5600 Perfection 1260 Camcorder KDL-32T3000 Motorola D201 Wheel 29PT8811 WFT 2830 Lexmark E320 MV802 Classic KX-TG7331FX Arxxf 129 SRS-Z750 Mediadisk Air-F CLT-9936 Tallygenicom 6306 Solo 3350 TAS4012 CD4066B XE3-GF Fishfinder Vietnam Dslr-A380 CM1929A Review - E FDA-FM1AM HP-230 System Roland R-05 Smart Kurzweil Kdfx Printer Paybox Dslr-A700 DTH6350E LE32R83B Cintiq 21UX 300 B ZUQ875X RSA1ztpe CFD-Z110 RDR-DC90 TX-8210 Tablet B20HW Compaq A900 AX-590 Edition 2200-3200-4100 8000M Pedals L32-H01-1 DUO-stereo
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101