Here you can find all about Citizen SR-135TII like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Citizen SR-135TII manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Citizen SR-135TII please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Citizen SR-135TII photo ]
Citizen SR-135TII - Command Line Interface Reference Manual, size: 250 KB
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
Model SR-135T Instruction Manual
CONTENTS: 1. 2. 3. 4. FEATURES. 1 THE KEYBOARD AND OPERATING CONTROLS. 2 DISPLAY. 10 CALCULATION. 11 1) Calculation order of priority. 11 2) Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division Constant calculations. 11 3) Memory calculation. 12 4) Calculation with parenthesis. 13 5) Coordinate conversion. 13 6) Complex calculation. 14 7) Statistical calculation. 15 5. SPECIFICATIONS. 16 6. AUTOMATIC POWER OFF. 16 7. REPLACING THE BATTERIES. 16 1. (1) FEATURES Normal operations. Four operation (+, , x, ), x y, y x , auto-constant, parenthesis, percentage. Memory calculation(X M, MR, M+). General mathematical function: Trigonometric (3) Arctrigonometric (3) Logarithmic (2) Exponential (2) Square Power Square Root Cube Root Root Parenthesis Reciprocal EXP +/ SCI Factorial DEG, RAD, GRAD Degree, minute, second conversion (2) FIX XY RND Coordinate conversion. Binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal mode. Mutual conversions and calculations of binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal numbers. Memory protection when power off. An automatic power off feature to preserve battery life. Statistics calculations. Number of sample (n). Total of square of all data (x2). Average ( x ). 2 kinds of the standard deviation (n 1, n). Total of all data (x). 2-variable function polar-rectangular coordinate conversion. E1
(5) (6) (7)
2. THE KEYBOARD AND OPERATING CONTROLS
(1) [ON/C] :1. Power on and clear an error condition. 2. Set and clear the statistics mode. x! (2) [CE] : 1. Clear entry key. 2. Factorial function (x!). x! = n x (n1) x (n2) x (n3) x..x 2 x 1 (3) [OFF] : Power off key. (4) [SHIFT]: This is the key for specifying the second function. When this key is pressed, the special display SHIFT lights. When this key press twice continuously, the second function mode releas.
(5) [DRG] : a.Pressing this key will change the mode of angle unit sequentially DEG RAD GRAD and display it on LCD. b. Pressing this key after [SHIFT] key shall change the mode of angle and shall convert the displayed data. DEG RAD GRAD RAD : RAD = DEG x /180 GRAD : GRAD = RAD x 200/ DEG : DEG = GRAD x 180/200
(6)  ~  : Press these keys in their logical sequence to enter numbers.
(7) [ ] : a. Use to set the decimal point when entering numbers. b. When press as the first number, it is regarded as  and [ ] keys are pressed. c. Random as a second function. Pressing this key shall display the random number. The range of random number is 0.000~0.999. (8) [+/] :a.In setting data in the mantissa section, this key reverse code in the mantissa section similarly for exponent section, it reverse code in the exponent section. b.For the operation result, this key reverse code in the mantissa section.
(9) [+], , [x], , [ ( ], [ ) ] a. When the key operations are performed by these keys according to a numerical expression, a result of operation is obtained according to mathematical priorities. Priorities discriminated are: 1) 1-variable function. 2) Expression in "( )"; (The most inner expression has priority in case of multiple parenthesis) 3) x y, y x 4) x, 5) +, b.Whenever the key is operated, the calculator discriminates the above priorities and holds the data and operation keys pending as required. This pending action is possible up to 6 times, and 15 levels or more pending become error. c. [ ( ] key is accepted only immediately after [CE], [+], , [x], , [x y], [ y x ], [=], [ ( ] keys can not accepted in all other cases. When this key is accepted, the displayed data is cleared to 0. When [ ( ] key is first accepted, the special display " )" illuminates. When a parenthesis expression is completed [ ) ] and [=] key or When it is cleared by the [ON/C] key, etc. or when errors are generated, the special display "( )" goes out. d.If it is within the allowable range of pending, [ ( ] can be input into any place in an expression as many times as desired. However, if the key is pressed continuously 16 times or more, it becomes error. e. From a viewpoint of numerical expression when the corresponding ) key is not pressed, the operation is not executed even if the ( key is pressed. On the other hand, When the ( key is pressed and the = key is the pressed without pressing the corresponding ) key, the operation is also completed according to the priority. (10) [X M], [MR], [M+] Memory calculation a. The memory register M used by these keys is a completely independent single memory. b. Display data is added to M (memory register) by [M+] key. If data overflows at this time, the proceeding data is hold. c. Display data is stored in M by [X M] key. d. Contents of M is displayed by [MR] key. e. When any data except for 0 is stored in M, the special display M illuminates. (11) [EXP] : 1. Exponent select key. 2. This key display a rounded value : 3.141592654.
(12) [=] : Calculation a. When any arithmetic functions constant mode has been set, the displayed number is converted from a percentage to a decimal. Example: 61.5% Key Input Display   [ ]  [SHIFT] [%] 0.615 b.When [=] key is pressed after [%] following arithmetic function will be executed. CALCULATION EXAMPLE WHAT IS 30% OF 450? WHAT PERCENTAGE OF 600 IS 120? (120600x100=20) WHAT 25% OF 400 IS AN EXTRA? (400+(400x25/100) =500) WHAT 25% 0F 400 IS A DISCOUNT? (400(400x25/100) =300) KEY OPERATION LCD DISPLAY 0.3 135. 6. 20.
450 [x] 30 [SHIFT] [%] [=] 120  600 [SHIFT] [%] [=]
400 [+] 25 [SHIFT] [%] [=]
400  25 [SHIFT] [%] [=]
(13) Trigonometric and arctrigonometric function / Hyperbolic and arc hyperbolic trigonometric function (1-variable) ([sin], [cos], [tan], [sin1], [cos1], [tan1]). These function are calculated according to respective defined areas and accuracy shown in behind chart, any displayed result of operation can become operators. (14) Exponential and Logarithmic functions (1-variable). ([In], [Log], [e X], [10X]) Same as Trigonometric functions. (15) Reciprocal, Square, Square Root, and Cube Root. 3 ([1/x] , [x2], [ ] , [ ])same as Trigonometric functions.
, ,, , , , ] : a.These keys convert degrees, minutes, seconds, into (16)[
decimal degree and decimal degrees into degree minutes, and seconds. b. On the " , ,, " format, the integer part of display data is regarded as degree, 2 digits below the decimal point as minutes and the 3rd digit and belows as seconds. Example: <degree minute second> [ , ,, ] , ,, ] 2.111111111 [SHIFT] [ 3999 (39.99 seconds)
(17) Binary mode ([SHIFT], [ ], ,  ). a.Data input and output are both binary integers in a maximum of 10 digits. b.A negative number is expressed in binary of two's complement. c. The range of internal operation is as shown below and if the result of the operation exceed the range, it becomes an error (overflow). Binary Number Outside the operation range ___ 111111101 : : : : : : Decimal Number 512 DATA 509 : : : : DATA 512
Binary Positive Integer
Binary Negative Integer (Complement)
Outside the operation range
(18) Octal mode ( [SHIFT], [ x ],  ~  ). a. Data input and output are both octal integers with a maximum of 10 digits. b. A negative number is expressed in the octal number display of twos complement. c. The range of internal operation is as shown below and if the result of the operation exceed the range, it becomes an error (overflow). Octal Number Outside the operation range ___ : : 111111101 : : : : Decimal Number 536870912DATA : : : : DATA536870913
Octal Positive Integer
Octal Negative Integer (Complement)
(19) Hexadecimal Mode ([SHIFT], [HEX] ,  ~  , [A] ~ [F]). a. Data input and output are both hexadecimal integer with a maximum of 10 digits. b. A negative number is expressed in a hexadecimal number of two's complement. c. The range of internal operation is as shown below and if the result of operation exceed the range, it becomes an error (overflow).
Hexadecimal Number Outside the operation range ----2540BE3FF 2540BE3FE : : FFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFE : : FDABF41C02 FDABF41C01
Decimal Number 1x1010 DATA : : : : DATA 1x1010
Hexadecimal Positive Integer
Hexadecimal Negative Integer (Complement)
1.Used to switch between display mode. 2.Used to set the number of digits display after the decimal point. Example: Key input display    [=] 0.666666666
[SHIFT] [SCI] 
0.66667 6.66667-01 6.6666666-01
[SHIFT] [SCI] [ ]
(21) [XY] : Exchange key. Used to exchange the displayed number with the contents of an internal register. (22) [a], [b], [R P], [P R] : Coordinate conversion. a.These keys convert the rectangular coordinate into the polar coordinate and the polar coordinate into the rectangular coordinate. The range units that have been set by the [DRG] key follow. b.Respective defined areas and accuracy are as shown in behind chart however, the range of obtained by R P in degree is as follows: 1st Quadrant 0 90 2nd Quadrant 90 180 3rd Quadrant 180 90 4th Quadrant 90 0 E7
c. Input of 2 variable is performed by setting x or r pressing [a] key and y or pressing [b] key. d. The operation result of x or r is obtained in the display register or by pressing [a] key and y or by pressing [b] key. Input Data a R P (Rectangular Polar) P R (Polar Rectangular) ( r, ) r = x2 + y2 , = tan1 y/x ( x, y) x = r cos , y = r sin e. (R P Conversion) f. (P R Conversion) ([x, y] [r, ]) ([r, ] [x, y]) Key operation Display Key operation x x a x b y y r b y a R P r P R b b
Result a r b
Display r r x y
(23) Statistical calculation mode ([SHIFT] [ON/C] ). a. When you calculate the calculation of statistics, pressing [SHIFT] [ON/C] keys for statistics mode ("SD" sign ). When you clear SD to statistics mode, press the same keys ([SHIFT] [ON/C] ). b. You can't perform the memory calculation, parenthesis calculation or conversion of coordinates. c. Data input are like this: data [x] individual [DATA] : on exist the plural units (in case of negative data, you have to use the [+/] key) d. [DATA] : Data entry key. [DEL] : Data clear key. e. You can calculate the following statistical volume in this calculator. 1. n : Number of data (Number of sample). 2. x : Total of datum. 3. x2 : Total of square of each data. 4. x : Average of datum. 5. n -1: The sample standard deviation of the data. 6. n : The population standard deviation of the data. E8
n Xi i=1 n
n (xi-x )2 i=1 = n1 n (xi-x )2 i=1 n
]:Digit erase / Complex number mode key. When exponential portion is not specified: [ ] : Upon pressing this key immediately after the value is entered, displayed value is shifted to the right and the last digit is erased. Example: Entry Display 123456. 123456 12345. [ ] [ ][ ] 123. 123456. 456 When exponential portion is entered: Numberals in exponential ponential portion are shifted right and last digit is erased. At this point, 0 replaces the first digit in the exponential. Example: Entry Display 5 [EXP] 24 5. 24 5. 02 [ ] [ ] 5. 5. 42 [SHIFT] [CPLX] : Setting and clearing of complex number mode are executed alternately. [Xy]: Press any number [X], [Xy], any number [y], and [=] to raise y to the x power. [SHIFT] [ x ]: Press any number [x] [SHIFT] [ x ], any number [y], and [=] to display the y root x.
x (25) [ Xy ]: Power / Root key
SHIFT HYP SHIFT DEG RAD GRAD ( ) BIN OCT HEX CPLX SD SD
Examples of display Floating of -6000 1/x; FIX =7
Same as above, engineering display
4. CALCULATION 1. Calculation order of priority. Because there is automatic priority of operations Logic the calculations, may be performed as expressed in the equation. (Calculation order of priority). 1. Function calculations. 2. Calculation in ( ). 3. Power and Root calculation. 4. Multiplication and division. 5. Addition and subtraction. (Where the priority of two operations are the same they are performed in the order in which they appear). Example: x 7+ 3 x 0.5cos60= 4.308820344 (1) (4) (2) (5) (3) (6) (7) Key Input    [x2] [x]  [+]  [x] [ ]  [x y]   [cos] [=] Display 5. 16. (1) 0.3125. (2) 2.1875. (3) 3. 0.5 0.5. (4) 4.308820344. (5)(6)(7)
When execution starts with high priority calculations it is necessary to save low priority calculation, and for that reason there are 6 internal storage levels supplied. These storage levels are also used in calculations involving parenthesis, therefore as long as priority operations involving parenthesis do not exceed 15 levels the calculations may be performed as they appear in the equation. 2. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and constant calculations. The added in addition, subtracted in subtraction, multiplicand in multiplication, the divisor in division and the x value in power (x y) and Root (y x ).Calculations takes on the value of constant. E11
Example: 1. 123 + 456 = 2. 789 + 456 = 3. 123 - 456 = 4. 789 - 456 = 5. 123 x 456 = 6. 123 x 789 = NO. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.
7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.
= = 74 = 84 = = = Display 579. 1245. 333. 333. 56088. 97047. 30.75 114. 2401. 4096. 2.634879413 4.
Key Input    [+]    [=]    [=]        [=]    [=]    [x]    [=]    [=]      [=]    [=]  [x y]  [=]  [=]    [SHIFT] [ y x ]  [=]     [=]
3. Memory calculation Input and output the independent memory is done by pressing [X M], [MR], [M+] Example: 123 x x x 4 +) 1470 Total Key Input [ON/C] [X M]    [x]  [M+]    [x]  [M+]    [x]  [M+]     [M+] [MR] E12
M M M M M
6240 Display 0. 246. 1368. 3156. 1470. 6240.
4. Calculations with parenthesis. Parenthesis are used when it is desired to perform calculations in a first priority that usually followed for the +, , x, , x y, y x , operations. In other words the ( ) force those prior operations it to be pending until the calculation inside the parenthesis are performed. Parenthesis may be used in a chained calculation as long as the total of levels ending due to the automatic priority Logic and parenthesis does not exceed 15. Example: 6+ [(5-3.6+5)x0.8-6] x3.2 = Key Input  [+] [ ( ] [ ( ]    [ ]  [+]  [ ) ] [x] [ ]    [ ) ] [x]  [ ]  [=] 5. Coordinate conversion: (1) polar rectangular Example: y (1, 3 ) (x, y) r x (2) rectangular polar r=2 =60 Key Input  [a]  [b] [SHIFT] [P R] [b] Display 2. 60. 1. 1.732050808 Display 0. 6.4 0.88 3.184
(2, 60 ) (, ) r x r=1 y= 3
Key Input  [a]  [ ] [b] [SHIFT] [R P] [b]
Display 1. 1.732050808 2. 60.
6. Complex Calculation EXAMPLE (5 + 4i) + (6 + 3i) = 11 + 7i KEY INPUT [SHIFT] [CPLX] 5 [a] 4 [b] [+] 6 [a] 3 [b] [=] [b] DEG DEG DEG DEG DEG DEG DEG DEG DISPLAY CPLX 0. CPLX 5. CPLX 4. CPLX 0. CPLX 6. CPLX 3. CPLX 11. CPLX 7.
EXAMPLE 6 x (7 9i) x (5 x 8i) = 222 + 606i
KEY INPUT [ON/C] 6 [a] [x] 7 [a] 9 [+/] [b] [x] 5 [+/] [a] 8 [b] [=] [b] DEG DEG DEG DEG DEG DEG DEG
DISPLAY CPLX 0. CPLX 0. CPLX 9. CPLX 0. CPLX 8. CPLX 222. CPLX 606.
7. Statistical calculation. Example: (1) What is the average and standard deviation? Data: 55, 53, 57, 54, 51, 56, 55, 52 Key Input [SHIFT] [SD]   [DATA]   [DATA]   [DATA]   [DATA]   [DATA]   [DATA]   [DATA]   [DATA] [x] [SHIFT] [x] [SHIFT] [x2] [n] [n-1] [x2] [SHIFT] [n] [SHIFT] [SD] (2) Recorrect of data Key Input [SHIFT] [SD]   [DATA]   [DATA]   [SHIFT] [DEL]   [DATA]   [x]  [DATA]   [x]  [SHIFT] [DEL]   [x]  [DATA]   [x]  [DATA]   [DATA]   [x]  [SHIFT] [DEL] [SHIFT] [SD] display Note Set statistics mode Input the incorrect data (60) Clear the incorrect data (60) Input the correct data (56) Input the incorrect data (54x3) Clear the incorrect data (54x3) Input the correct data (58x3) Input the incorrect data (52x4) Input the correct data (55) Clear the incorrect data (52x4) Clear the statistics mode ("SD" clear) Display SD 8 54.2.031009601 4.125 1.Note set statistics mode display the volume of input data
Average of datum Total of datum Total of square of datum Number of input data Standard deviation of samples (n-1) Unbiased of variance Standard deviation of population (n) Clear the statistics mode ("SD" clear)
5. SPECIFICATIONS Display capacity : 10 digits full-floating or Mantissa 8 digits with Exponent 2 digits plus 2 negative code digits. Components : CMOS / LSI Display : Liquid crystal (FEM type) Power supply : 3V (DC) GP76Ax2 Approx. 1500 hours when used 2 hours a day. Power consumption : 0.15mw Operation Temperature : 0C ~ 40C (32F ~ 104F) Size : 141mm (L) x 76mm (W) x 9mm (H) Weight : 86g
6. AUTOMATIC POWER OFF If any key is not pressed for about 7.5 minutes, the power is automatically shut off.
7. REPLACING THE BATTERIES Your calculator is powered by two alkaline-manganese batteries. When the display dims, replace the batteries.
1. Unscrew the two screws on the back of the calculator. 2. Insert a flat bladed screwdriver into the slot between the upper and lower case then carefully twist it to separate the case. 3. Remove both batteries and dispose of them properly. Never allow children to play with batteries. 4. Wipe off the new batteries with a dry cloth to maintain good contact. 5. Insert the two new batteries with their flat sides (plus terminals) up. 6. Align the upper and lower cases then snap them to close together. 7. Tighten the screws.
DCR-SR42 KRC-777R WD-1409RD5 VS3251 Imagerunner 2320 WS2357 VR 285 AX-300 AN-PR1000H 1805-S253 PS-42Q97HD PL-600 Satellite L35 Casio 1374 Calculator IC-28H BAR12 IC-F4S PL100 Cube R100 FP-7713 5690DN Laserjet 8150 F6C800-UNV Toshiba E350 BH-109 A35-S159 AS455 DSC-W215 Elite Plus WFE0610K Flash Gpsmap 392 AT-140 PZ42X Linea 28 HVL-F42AM LE40A756r1M System 2 0 Officejet T65 Skyscout CQ-RD95 EPL-N2050 PA 60 CWC-900 MX3100 DMC-FS62 WE BOX Dvdr3380-31 Pnts 30 Active 900 XP P2-P5n9300 The Wolf Frame 2 CPC6128 Smarcast Laserjet 5N Gates HF850 760 CC DSC-T77 PET831 Powerview XR-L500V XS-L122p5S Yamaha P-60 WRC-1000 SX-700 AV-21A10 Casio 4380 KDL-40V1 CS-E9CKP FL411C Desire HD Travelpak DVD-HR770 Portastudio DLE1310W White K-X Review SQ-AM DI450 UM Rebel XTI KDL-32S2510 ITC008 Units ESF6124 Cewqcis Summit 200 WX-C3010 LS-R126CEL D100E WL-174 Roland JS-5 ESF2440 NAD 319 SE2553B Scaleo 800 CK3100
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101