Doro Flexus HS2005
Here you can find all about Doro Flexus HS2005 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Doro Flexus HS2005 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Doro Flexus HS2005 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Doro Flexus HS2005 photo ]
Doro Flexus HS2005, size: 1.5 MB
Doro Flexus HS2005
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
Doro vakuuttaa ett laite Flexus HS2005 vastaa vaatimuksiltaan Direktiivi 1999/5/EC. Kopio tst lausunnosta (Declaration of Conformity) lytyy www.doro.com/dofc
The HS2005 headset can be used with any equipment that supports Bluetooth wireless connections. This manual will describe the use of the headset together with a Mobile telephone. The Bluetooth function does not function in the same way on all telephones, which may mean that the headset does not function correctly for all types of telephone.
The headset must fully charged before registering to any Bluetooth compatible product.
1. Connect the supplied mains adaptor to the socket on the headset, and to an electrical wall socket. 2. Charge the headset for 24 hours. 3. Register the headset as follows.
The headset can now be registered to a Bluetooth compatible product, for the purpose of this manual we will assume you are registering to a mobile telephone.
1. Ensure the mains adaptor is disconnected and the headset switched off, please refer to Turning
On/Off on page 50. and green).
2. Press and hold O for approximately 5 seconds, the indicator light on the headset will flash (red 3. Please refer to your mobile telephones user manual regarding registration of a Bluetooth headset,
the headset will be displayed as HS2005 on your mobile telephones display. When prompted for the headset code enter 0000.
4. Once registration has been successful, the indicator flashes approximately every three seconds.
Only use an original adapter (3515-0610-ADC / 3515-0610-4DC)!
Making a call
How a call is made will depend on the mobile telephone to which the headset is registered.
Ensure the headset is switched on, please refer to Turning On/Off on page 50. Dial the required telephone number using your mobile telephone. On the headset press O to talk; the indicator light on the headset will flash (green). To terminate the call press O again on the headset.
Receiving a call
How a call is received will depend on the mobile telephone to which the headset is registered.
1. Wait for the headset to ring. 2. To answer the incoming call press O on the headset, the indicator light on the headset will
3. To terminate the call press O again on the headset.
If the headset cannot make contact, a warning signal will be heard. The problem may be due to the batteries running low, the headset being too far from the unit being used or all transmission channels being engaged.
The earpiece volume of the headset can be adjusted during the call by pressing either + or -. When minimum or maximum volume is reached a tone will be heard.
Headset On: Press and hold O on the headset for approximately 2 seconds. The indicator light on the headset will flash green once, and then one low and one high tone will be heard in the earpiece. Headset Off: Press and hold O on the headset for approximately 3 seconds. The indicator light on the headset will flash red once, and then one high and one low tone will be heard in the earpiece.
The headset microphone can be muted during a call. 1. Press and hold both + and - buttons on the headset for one second. While the microphone is muted a beep will be heard every 3 seconds. 2. Press + and - again to reconnect the headset microphone.
If your mobile telephone has voice dialling this can be activated using the headset. Please refer to your mobile telephones user manual for further information. 1. On the headset press O. 2. Wait for a tone to be heard in the headset earpiece. 3. Say the name of the person you wish to call as stored in the phonebook/sim card of your mobile telephone. 4. To terminate the call press O again on the headset.
In order to cancel a voice dial call before the recipient has responded, press the telephone disconnect button on your mobile telephone. www.doro.com 51
When you use the headset with certain mobile telephones, specialized functions such as transferring calls can be accessed using the headset. Please refer to the user instructions for the mobile phone to which the headset is registered.
A fully charged battery will last for approximately 200 hours in standby or 10 hours talk time. These operation times apply at normal ambient temperatures. The times may vary depending on the model or type of product the headset is registered with. A completely discharged battery will take about 2 hours to fully recharge. When the battery is almost fully discharged a short beep will be heard every few minutes and the indicator light will illuminate red. The headset contains an automatic charging mechanism that prevents the batteries from being overcharged or damaged by prolonged charging. During charging the indicator light on the headset will flash red until the battery is fully charged. The battery is permanently attached and can only be replaced at an authorised service centre. The telephones standby time may be reduced once the headset is registered to the telephone
The normal range of the headset is approximately 10 metres, the range will vary depending on an the surrounding environment and require unobstructed transmission between the headset and another Bluetooth unit.
The headset ear hook can be adjusted to make it fit comfortable behind the ear, and can be worn on the left or right ear.
1. Carefully remove the ear hook by pushing upwards (see illustration below). 2. Select the required fit (L=left, R=right), push the ear hook back into
position until a click is heard.
No contact with the other unit
- - - - - Check that the battery is charged. Check that the headset is registered to a Bluetooth enabled mobile telephone or another Bluetooth unit. Please refer to page 48, Registration. Check that the headset is within its range. Check that Bluetooth is activated on the other product. Check that the unit you are using with the headset supports the Bluetooth headset and/or hands free profile. Check the volume control on the headset and the volume control on the other unit. Outgoing and incoming volume levels may vary, depending on the type of telephone with which the headset is being used. Ensure the headset microphone hangs freely and is not covered by clothing or similar.
Low/high volume in the headset
The other party complains of low volume
No ring signal in the headset
- - When used with certain mobile phones, no ring signal is audible in the headset. When used with certain mobile phones, the Bluetooth link is disconnected when the headset is not used for a while. Reactivate the Bluetooth link by pressing the headsets respond button briefly. When used with certain mobile phones, interference and weak hiss may be audible in the headset. The battery may be running low (recharge the headset)
Poor sound quality in the headset
Warning tone during use
If the headset still does not work, contact the place of purchase. Dont forget the receipt or copy of the invoice.
This product is guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required for any service or support required during the guarantee period. This guarantee shall not apply to a fault caused by an accident or a similar incident or damage, liquid ingress, negligence, abnormal usage, not reasonably maintained or any other circumstances on the purchasers part. If you cannot resolve the fault using the faultfinder section, technical support is available on the Premium Rate Number: 0114. Calls cost 50 pence per minute (prices correct at the time of going to press), and is operational between 9AM - 5PM Monday-Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Alternatively, E-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org You can contact us in writing: Consumer Support Group, Doro UK Ltd., 22 Walkers Road, North Moons Moat, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 9HE, (regarding any Spares or Technical query), or Telephoning (Spares only): Web site: www.doro-uk.com
TX-32PM11PM Category TRD0715T PL-888Z T2121 System Mastercontrol 10FF2M4 TN700 E-200-F 42PF7320 10 OPL 7836 3100 MFP KDC-W3037 Medistar S Uk P5VDC-MX MXB-4175 Panasonic A100 Recorder Series 18 L1900J-BF Treo 650 S8003 501705 Motorola V180 Bearpaw-1200TA PT-AE3000U S-DV1000SW LCD-LB030 CP-X340W Guide Sapt673 Maker 7100I WGA11B LS-K2460cl- A8N5X IC-F4gt GS Overdose Kxtg1311SP ED-X22EF SH-AC300 Manual Duoset H141 Ensoniq EPS BT205 Mistral 300 SF-3200 CQ-C8400W Selphy ES2 Projectors C20UX Motorola V555 MAC 335 3632-6 KG AIR1000 Technology X210 PD-D2610 DVR-16TN-160 RP2301FC Hxmu032DA GK-2B VG-88 CS6229-4 C61raast Review Landiao NV3 DSC-W380 GT-PM-01 525 SX Axroll RTS PSR 1440 280 2-5 Projectors NAD L75 ES7109 V-807 D6100 Deskjet 3425 Information 68001KF-N 81F Keyboard Emachines E625 TC-14S3RC AX423R Atlas 2 Microtower Nemesis MIO 268 6715B VSX-AX5AI Dect1221S-19 Win98 PT-LC80E Canon XL1S KD-310Z ADP1433F Ur2580H FL502 SRE 3000
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101