Here you can find all about Electrolux EMS26405X like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Electrolux EMS26405X manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Electrolux EMS26405X please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Electrolux EMS26405X photo ]
User reviews and opinions
|bgurley||7:10am on Friday, March 19th, 2010|
|Features Microwave, Gril and Microwave & Grill. Also looks smart in the cabinet in which it fixes with the facia.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
electrolux safety information To avoid the possibility of burns Use pot holders or oven gloves when removing food from the oven to prevent burns. Always open containers, popcorn makers, oven cooking bags, etc., away from the face and hands to avoid steam burns. To avoid burns, always test food temperature and stir before serving and pay special attention to the temperature of food and drink given to babies, children or the elderly. Temperature of the container is not a true indication of the temperature of the food or drink; always check the food temperature. Always stand back from the oven door when opening to avoid burns from escaping steam and heat. Slice stuffed baked foods after heating to release steam and avoid burns. Keep children away from the door and accessible parts that may become hot when the grill is in use. Children should be kept away to prevent them burning themselves. Do not touch the oven door, outer cabinet, rear cabinet, oven cavity, ventilation openings, accessories and dishes during GRILL mode, DUAL GRILL mode and AUTO COOK operation as they will become hot. Before cleaning make sure they are not hot. To avoid misuse by children Warning: Only allow children to use the oven without supervision when adequate instructions have been given so that the child is able to use the oven in a safe way and understands the hazards of improper use.
Do not lean or swing on the oven door. Do not play with the oven or use it as a toy. Children should be taught all important safety instructions: use of pot holders, careful removal of food coverings; paying special attention to packaging (e.g. self-heating materials) designed to make food crisp, as they may be extra hot. Other warnings Never modify the oven in any way. This oven is for home food preparation only and may only be used for cooking food. It is not suitable for commercial or laboratory use. To promote trouble-free use of your oven and avoid damage Never operate the oven when it is empty except where recommended in the operation manual, see page 18 note 2. Doing so may damage the oven. When using a browning dish or selfheating material, always place a heatresistant insulator such as a porcelain plate under it to prevent damage to the turntable and turntable support due to heat stress. The preheating time specified in the dishs instructions must not be exceeded. Do not use metal utensils, which reflect microwaves and may cause electrical arcing. Do not put cans in the oven. Only use the turntable and the turntable support designed for this oven. Do not operate the oven without the turntable.
Power setting 900 W 630 W Suggested use used for fast cooking or reheating e.g. soup, casseroles, canned food, hot beverages, vegetables, fish, etc. used for longer cooking of dense foods such as roast joints, meat loaf and plated meals, also for sensitive dishes such as cheese sauce and sponge cakes. At this reduced setting, the sauce will not boil over and food will cook evenly without over cooking at the sides. for dense foods which require a long cooking time when cooked conventionally, eg. beef dishes, it is advisable to use this power setting to ensure the meat will be tender. (Defrost setting) to defrost, select this power setting, to ensure that the dish defrosts evenly. This setting is also ideal for simmering rice, pasta, dumplings and cooking egg custard. for gentle defrosting, eg. cream gateaux or pastry.
90 W W = Watt
To set the microwave power level : 1. Rotate the TIMER/WEIGHT/ POWER knob clockwise or counter-clockwise to select cooking time. 2. Press the COOKING MODE button once (microwave only). To change the microwave power level rotate
the knob until the desired power level is reached. 3. Press the START/+30 button. Note: If the power level is not selected, 900 W is automatically set.
Your oven can be programmed for up to 90 minutes. (90.00) The input unit of cooking (defrosting) time varies from 10 seconds to five minutes. It depends on the total length of the cooking (defrosting) time as shown in the table.
Cooking time 0-5 minutes 5-10 minutes 10-30 minutes 30-90 minutes Increasing unit 10 seconds 30 seconds 1 minute 5 minutes
3. Choose the desired power level by rotating the TIMER/WEIGHT/ POWER knob clockwise.
Example: Suppose you want to heat soup for 2 minutes and 30 seconds on 630 W microwave power. 1. Enter the desired cooking time by rotating the TIMER/WEIGHT/ POWER knob clockwise.
4. Press the START/+30 button once to begin cooking.
x1 Check the display.
2. Choose the desired cooking mode by pressing the COOKING MODE button once (microwave only).
Notes: 1. When the door is opened during the cooking process, the cooking time on the digital display stops automatically. The cooking time starts to count down again when the door is closed and the START/+30 button is pressed. 2. If you wish to know the power level during cooking, press the COOKING MODE button. As long as your finger is touching the COOKING MODE button, the power level will be displayed. 3. You can rotate the TIMER/WEIGHT/POWER knob clockwise or counter-clockwise. If you rotate the knob counterclockwise, the cooking time will decrease from 90 minutes by degrees.
Grill & dual grill cooking
This microwave oven has two GRILL cooking modes: 1. Grill only. 2. Dual Grill (Grill with microwave). Notes: 1. The high or the low rack is recommended for grilling. 2. You may detect smoke or a burning smell when using the grill for the first time, this is normal and not a sign that the oven is out of order. To avoid this problem, when first using the oven, operate the grill without food for 20 minutes.
1. Grill only cooking
This mode can be used to Grill/Brown food. Example: To make toast for 4 minutes. 1. Enter the desired cooking time by rotating the TIMER/WEIGHT/ POWER knob.
2. Dual grill cooking
This mode uses a combination of Grill power and Microwave power (90 W to 630 W). The microwave power level is preset to 270 W. Example: To cook grill skewers (recipe given on page 28) for 7 minutes on DUAL GRILL (450 W).
2. Choose the desired cooking mode by pressing the COOKING MODE button twice. (Grill only).
1. Enter the desired cooking time by rotating the TIMER/WEIGHT/ POWER knob clockwise.
3. Press the START/+30 button once to begin cooking.
2. Choose the desired cooking mode by pressing the COOKING MODE button 3 times (Dual grill).
x1 Check the display. x3
electrolux operation 3. Choose the desired power level by rotating the TIMER/WEIGHT/ POWER knob clockwise.
Other convenient functions
1. Multiple sequence cooking
A sequence of 3 stages (maximum) can be programmed using combinations of MICROWAVE, GRILL or DUAL GRILL. Example: To cook: 2 minutes and 30 seconds on 630 W power (Stage 1) 5 minutes Grill only (Stage 2) Stage 1 1. Enter the desired cooking time by rotating the TIMER/WEIGHT/ POWER knob clockwise.
4. Press the COOKING MODE button before programming Stage 2.
Stage 2 1. Enter the desired cooking time by rotating the TIMER/WEIGHT/ POWER knob clockwise.
2. Choose the desired cooking mode by pressing the COOKING MODE button twice (grill only).
2. Add 30 seconds function
The START/+30 button allows you to operate the two following functions: a. Direct start You can directly start cooking on 900 W microwave power level for 30 seconds by pressing the START/+30 button.
3. Press the START/+30 button once to begin cooking. Note: To avoid the misuse by children the START/+30 button can be used only within 3 minutes after the preceding operation, i.e., closing the door, pressing the STOP button or cooking completion. b. Extend the cooking time You can extend the cooking time for multiples of 30 seconds if the button is pressed while the oven is in operation.
(The oven will begin to cook for 2 minutes and 30 seconds at 630 W, and then for 5 minutes on Grill only.) Note: If you set any programme after setting the GRILL mode, omit steps 3 and 4. If you press the COOKING MODE button continually after setting GRILL mode, the GRILL mode will be changed to the DUAL GRILL mode automatically. Example: To cook 1.0 kg Courgette & Noodle Gratin (on page 37). 1. 18 minutes at 900 W. 2. 7 minutes Dual Grill at 630 W.
3. To check the power level
To check the microwave power level during cooking press the COOKING MODE button.
As long as your finger is touching the COOKING MODE button the power level will be displayed. The oven continues to count down although the display shows the power level.
4. Safety lock function
To set the safety lock function 1. Press and hold the STOP key for 3 seconds.
For example: AUTO COOK plus GRILL 1: The AUTO COOK PLUS GRILL 1 button has two menus. Press the AUTO COOK PLUS GRILL 1 button once, the display will appear as shown.
x1 for 3 seconds The display will show:
To cancel the safety lock function 1. Press and hold the STOP key for 3 seconds.
x1 for 3 seconds The display will show the time of day, if set.
Note: When the Safety Lock is set you cannot input any buttons except the STOP button.
Auto cook & defrost operation
1. AUTO COOK and AUTO DEFROST automatically work out the correct cooking mode and cooking time. You can choose from 2 AUTO COOK, 6 AUTO COOK plus GRILL and 4 AUTO DEFROST menus. What you need to know when using this automatic function:
2. The menu can be chosen by pressing the AUTO DEFROST or desired AUTO COOK button until the desired menu number is displayed. See pages 23-25 AUTO COOK & DEFROST charts. The menu will be changed automatically by holding down the AUTO COOK or AUTO DEFROST button. 3. The weight or quantity of the food can be input by rotating the TIMER/WEIGHT/POWER knob until the desired weight/quantity is displayed. Enter the weight of the food only. Do not include the weight of the container. For food weighing more or less than weights/quantities given in the AUTO COOK & DEFROST charts, use manual operation. For best results, follow the cooking charts on pages 29-31. 4. To start cooking press the START/ +30 button. When action is required (e.g. to turn food over) the oven stops and the audible signals sound, remaining cooking time and any indicator will flash on the display. To continue cooking, press the START/+30 button.
The final temperature will vary according to the initial temperature. Check food is piping hot after cooking. If necessary, you can extend the cooking time and change the power level. Note: If you use the ADD 30 SECONDS function during cooking/defrosting, the food may be overcooked. Example for AUTO COOK plus GRILL 1: To cook Gratinated Fish Fillet 1,5 kg using Auto Cook plus Grill 1 (A1-1). 1. Select the menu required by pressing the AUTO COOK PLUS GRILL 1 button once.
2. Enter the weight by rotating the TIMER/WEIGHT/POWER knob.
3. Press the START/+30 button once.
electrolux programme charts
Auto cook charts
Button Auto cook AC-1 Cook Chicken Pan with Vegetables AC-2 Cook Mince and Onion Weight (increasing weight) /utensils Procedure
0,5 - 1,5 kg* (500 g) See recipe for Chicken Pan (initial temp Chicken 5C) with Vegetables on page 26. Gratin dish and microwave cling film * Total weight of all ingredients. 0,5 - 1,5 kg* (500 g) (initial temp Mince 5C) Casserole dish with lid See recipe for Mince and Onion on page 26. * Total weight of all ingredients.
Auto cook plus grill 1 A1-1 Cook Gratinated Fish Fillet A1-2 Cook Gratin
Weight (increasing weight) /utensils 0,5 - 1,5 kg* (500 g) (initial temp Fish 5C) Gratin dish Low rack 0,5 - 1,5 kg* (500 g) (initial temp 20C) Gratin dish Low rack
Procedure See recipes for Gratinated Fish Fillet on page 25. * Total weight of all ingredients. See recipes for Gratin on page 26. * Total weight of all ingredients.
Auto cook plus grill 2 A2-1 Cook French Fried Potatoes (recommended for conventional ovens)
Weight (increasing weight) /utensils 0,20 - 0,40 kg (50 g) (initial temp -18C) Flan dish High rack
Procedure Place the frozen french fried potatoes in a flan dish. Place the dish on the high rack and cook. When the audible signals sounds, turn over. After cooking, remove from the dish and put on a plate for serving. (No standing time is necessary). Note: The dish gets very hot during cooking. To avoid burning yourself, please use oven gloves to remove the flan dish from the oven.
Auto cook plus grill 2 A2-2 Cook Grill Skewers
Weight (increasing weight) / utensils 0,2 - 0,8 kg (100 g) (initial temp 5C) High rack
Procedure Prepare the grill skewers referring to the recipe on page 26. Place on a high rack and cook. When the audible signal sounds turn over. After cooking, remove and put on a plate for serving. (No standing time necessary). Mix the ingredients and spread on the chicken legs. Pierce the skin of the chicken legs. Put the chicken legs on the rack, skin side down, with the thin ends towards the centre. When the audible signal sounds, turn the food over. After cooking, remove and stand for approx. 5 min. Mix the ingredients and spread on the chicken. Pierce the skin of the chicken. Put chicken breast side down in a flan dish. Play directly on the turntable and cook. When the audible signal sounds, turn over. After cooking, stand for approx. 3 min in the oven, remove and put on a plate for serving.
A2-3 Cook Chicken Legs
0,20 - 0,80 kg (50 g) (initial temp 5C) High rack
Ingredients for 0,6 kg chicken legs: 1-2 tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp paprika
A2-4 Cook Grilled Chicken
0,9 - 1,8 kg (100 g) (initial temp 5C) Low rack
Ingredients for 1,2 kg grilled chicken: 2 tbsp oil, 1 tsp paprika, salt & pepper
Auto defrost charts
Button Auto defrost Ad-1 Defrost Steak & Chops Weight (increasing weight) / utensils 0,2 - 1,0 kg (100 g) (initial temp -18C) Flan dish (See note on page 25.) Procedure Place the food in a flan dish in the centre of the turntable. When the audible signal sounds, turn the food over, rearrange and separate. Shield thin parts and warm spots with aluminium foil. After defrosting, wrap in aluminium foil for 10 - 15 min, until thoroughly defrosted.
Button Auto defrost Ad-2 Defrost Minced Meat
Weight (increasing weight) / utensils 0,2 - 1,0 kg (100 g) (initial temp -18C) Flan dish (See note below.)
Procedure Place the block of minced meat in a flan dish in the centre of the turntable. When the audible signal sounds, turn the food over. Remove the defrosted parts if possible. After defrosting, cover with aluminium foil and stand for 5 - 10 min, until thoroughly defrosted. Remove all packaging from the cake. Place directly on the turntable, or on a plate in the middle of the turntable. After defrosting, cut the cake into similar sized pieces keeping space between each piece and stand for 15 - 60 min, until evenly defrosted. Distribute in a flan dish in the centre of the turntable. For 1,0 kg distribute directly on the turntable. When the audible signal sounds, turn over, re-arrange and remove defrosted slices. After defrosting cover in aluminum foil and stand for 5 - 15 min, until thoroughly defrosted.
Ad-3 Defrost Cake
0,1 - 1,4 kg (100 g) (initial temp -18C) Plate
Ad-4 Defrost Bread
0,1 - 1,0 kg (100 g) (initial temp -18C) Flan dish (Only sliced bread is recommended for this programme.)
Note: Auto Defrost 1. Steaks and Chops should be frozen in one layer. 2. Minced meat should be frozen in a thin shape. 3. After turning over, shield the defrosted portions with small, flat pieces of aluminium foil. 4. The poultry should be processed immediatly after defrosting.
5. Gateaux topped and coated with cream are very sensitive to microwave energy. For the best result, if the cream begins to soften rapidly, remove it from the oven immediately and stand for 10 - 30 minutes at room temperature.
Recipes for auto cook menus
Chicken pan with vegetables (AC-1) Spicy chicken fricassee
long grain rice sachet saffron onion (sliced) red pepper (in strips) leek (in strips) fillet of chicken breast (cubed) pepper, paprika powder 10 g 20 g 30 g butter or margarine 150 ml 300 ml 450 ml meat stock 0,5 kg 60 g g 50 g 50 g 150 g 1,0 kg 120 g g 100 g 100 g 300 g 1,5 kg 180 g g 150 g 150 g 450 g
Preparation 1. Mix together the rice and saffron in the greased dish. 2. Add together the onions, red pepper, leek and chicken. Season and place on top of the rice. 3. Put butter on the top. 4. Pour the stock over the chicken, cover with microwave cling film and cook on AUTO COOK (AC-1) Chicken pan with vegetables. 5. After cooking, stand for approx. 5-10 min.
Mince & onion (AC-2)
0,5 kg 1,0 kg 1,5 kg 150 g 300 g 450 g minced meat (1/2 beef, 1/2 pork) 50 g 100 g 150 g onion (finely chopped) 1/11/2 egg 15 g 30 g 45 g white breadcrumbs salt and pepper 115 ml 230 ml 345 ml meat stock 20 g 40 g 60 g tomato pure 65 g 125 g 190 g potatoes (finely chopped) 65 g 125 g 190 g carrots (finely chopped) 1/2 tbsp 1 tbsp 11/2 tbsp chopped parsley
Preparation 1. Mix together the minced meat, onion, egg and the breadcrumbs in the casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper. 2. Mix the tomato pure into the meat stock. 3. Add the liquid, potatoes, carrots and parsley to the meat and stir well. 4. Cover and cook on AUTO COOK (AC-2) Mince & onion. 5. When the oven stops and the audible signal sounds, stir and re-cover. 6. After cooking, stir and stand for approx. 5 min. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
electrolux programme charts Grantinated fish fillet (A1-1) Fish esterhazy
0,5 kg 230 g 100 g 20 g 40 g 10 g 1,0 kg 1,5 kg 450 g 680 g 200 g 300 g 40 g 60 g 100 g 140 g 10 g 20 g fish fillet leeks (cut into rings) onion (finely sliced) carrot (grated) butter or margarine salt, pepper nutmeg lemon juice crme fraiche Gouda (grated)
1 tbsp 11/2 tbsp 2 tbsp 50 g 100 g 150 g 50 g 100 g 150 g
Preparation 1. Put vegetables, butter and the spices into a casserole dish and mix well. Cook for 2-6 min. on 900 W depending on weight. 2. Wash the fish, dry and sprinkle with lemon juice and salt. 3. Mix the crme fraiche with the vegetables and season again. 4. Put half of the vegetables in a gratin dish. Place the fish on top and cover with the remaining vegetables. 5. Spread the Gouda over the top, place on the low rack and cook on AUTO COOK plus GRILL 1 (A1-1), Gratinated fish fillet. 6. After cooking, stand for approx 5 min. Preparation 1. Wash and dry the fish and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and grease with anchovy butter. 2. Place in a gratin dish. 3. Sprinkle the Gouda over the fish. 4. Place the tomatoes on top of the cheese. 5. Season with salt, pepper and the mixed herbs. 6. Drain the Mozarella, cut into slices and place on the tomatoes. Sprinkle the basil over the cheese. 7. Place the gratin dish on the low rack and cook on AUTO COOK plus GRILL 1 (A1-1) Gratinated fish fillet. 8. After cooking,stand for approx. 5 min.
Grantinated fish fillet (A1-1) Fish gratin Italian style
0,5 kg 200 g 1/2 tbsp 1/2 tbsp 30 g 150 g 1,0 kg 1,5 kg 430 g 630 g 1 tbsp 11/2 tbsp 1 tbsp 11/2 tbsp 50 g 80 g 300 g 450 g fish fillet lemon juice anchovy butter Gouda (grated) fresh tomatoes salt and pepper chopped mixed herbs Mozarella Basil (chopped)
1 tbsp 11/2 tbsp 2 tbsp
100 g 180 g 280 g tbsp 3/4 tbsp 1 tbsp
electrolux programme charts Preparation 1. Mix together the leaf spinach with the onion and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. 2. Grease the gratin dish. Place alternate layers of potato slices, diced ham and spinach in the dish. The top layer should be spinach. 3. Mix the eggs with crme fraiche, add salt and pepper and pour over the gratin. 4. Cover the gratin with the grated cheese. 5. Place on the low rack and cook on AUTO COOK plus GRILL 1 (A1-2), Gratin. 6. After cooking, stand for 5-10 min. Preparation 1. Grease the gratin dish and place alternate layers of potato slices and courgette in the dish. 2. Mix the eggs with crme fraiche, season with salt, pepper and garlic and pour over the gratin. 3. Sprinkle theGouda chese over the gratin. 4. Finally sprinkle the gratin with sunflower kernels. 5. Place on the low rack and cook on AUTO COOK plus GRILL 1 (A1-2), Gratin. 6. After cooking, stand for 5-10 min.
Gratin (A1-2) Spinach gratin
0,5 kg 1,0 kg 1,5 kg 150 g 300 g 450 g leaf spinach (defrosted, drained) 15 g 30 g 45 g onion (finely chopped) salt, pepper, nutmeg 5g 10 g 15 g butter or margarine (to grease the dish) 150 g 300 g 450 g boiled potatoes (sliced) 35 g 75 g 110 g cooked ham (diced) 50 g 100 g 150 g crme fraiche 3 eggs 40 g 75 g 115 g grated cheese
Gratin (A1-2) Potato-courgette-gratin
0,5 kg 1,0 kg 1,5 kg 5g 10 g 15 g butter or margarine (to grease the dish) 200 g 400 g 600 g boiled potatoes (sliced) 115 g 230 g 345 g courgette (finely sliced) 75 g 150 g 225 g crme fraiche 3 eggs 1/2 clove of garlic (crushed) salt, pepper 40 g 80 g 120 g grated Gouda cheese 10 g 20 g 30 g sunflower kernels
Grill Skewers (A2-2)
4 pieces 400 g pork cutlets, cubed 100 g streaky bacon 100 g onions, quartered 250 g tomatoes, quartered 100 g green pepper, cubed 2 tbsp oil 4 tsp paprika salt 1 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp worcester sauce
Preparation 1. Thread meat and vegetables alternately on 4 wooden skewers. 2. Mix the oil with the spices and brush over the kebabs. 3. Place the kebabs on the rack and cook on AUTO COOK plus GRILL 2 (A2-2), Grill skewers.
tbsp = tablespoon tsp = teaspoon Cup = cupful Abbreviations used kg = kilogram l = litre g = gram ml = millilitre cm = centimetre min = minutes
Food/Drink Coffee Milk Water 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup 6 cups 1 dish Platters (vegetables, meat & trimmings) Soup / Stew Vegetables Meat, 1 slice * Fish fillet * Cake, 1 slice Baby food, 1 jar
Standing time -Min10
Roasts (Pork, Veal, Lamb)
Cooking, grilling & browning Quantity Setting Power Time Hints -g-Level- -Min1000
Roast beef (medium)
Rump steaks pieces, medium Browning of gratin dishes Croque 1 piece Monsieur 4 pieces Frozen Pizza 300 400
630 W 5-8 season to taste, place on 630 W 8-10 * the low rack, turn over after * 630 W 3-W 12-W 12-15 * 630 W 4-W 9-11 season to taste, place breast 630 W 5-7 * side down on the low rack, 900 W 9-11 turn over after * 630 W 3-W 6-7 * season to taste, place skin 4-6 side down on the high rack, turn over after * 11-12 * place on the high rack, turn 6-8 over after *, season after grilling 8-13 place dish on the low rack 1/2 toast the bread and spread with 450 W 5-6 butter, top with a slice of 450 W 1/2 -1 cooked ham, a slice of pineapple 5-6 and a slice of cheese 450 W 4-6 place on the low rack 450 W 4-W 6-W 5-7
All the recipes in this book are calculated on the basis of 4 servings - unless otherwise stated. Adapting recipes for the microwave oven If you would like to adapt your favourite recipes for the microwave, you should take note of the following: Shorten cooking times by a third to a half. Follow the example of the recipes in this book. Foods which have a high moisture content such as meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, fruit, stews and soups can be prepared in your microwave without any difficulty. Foods which have little moisture, such as platters of food, should have the surface moistened prior to heating or cooking. The amount of liquid to be added to raw foods, which are to be braised, should be reduced to about two thirds of the quantity in the original recipe. If necessary, add more liquid during cooking. The amount of fat to be added can be reduced considerably. A small amount of butter, margarine or oil is sufficient to flavour food. For this reason your microwave is excellent for preparing low-fat foods as part of a diet.
electrolux recipes 1. Grease the bowl, add the sliced onion, meat stock and the seasoning. Cover and cook. 9-11 min. 900 W 2. Toast the slices of bread, cut them into cubes and divide them among the soup bowls. Pour the soup over the toast cubes and sprinkle on the cheese. 3. Place the bowls on the turntable, and grill. 6-7 min.
Onion soup Utensils: Bowl with lid (2 l capacity) 4 soup bowls (200 ml) Ingredients 10 g butter or margarine 100 g onions, sliced 800 ml meat stock salt & pepper 2 slices bread 40 g grated cheese
Mushrooms with rosemary Utensils: Bowl with lid (1 l capacity) Shallow round dish with lid (approx. 22 cm diameter) Ingredients 8 large mushrooms (approx. 225 g), whole 2 tbsp butter or margarine 1 onion, finely chopped 50 g bacon, finely diced black pepper ground fresh rosemary, bruised 125 ml dry white wine 125 ml cream 2 tbsp flour (20 g)
1. Remove the stalks from the mushrooms. Chop the stalks into small pieces. 2. Grease the shallow dish. Add the onions, the diced bacon and the mushroom stalks. Season with pepper and rosemary, cover and cook. 3-5 min. 900 W Leave to cool. 3. Heat the cream and 100 ml of the wine in the bowl. 1-3 min. 900 W 4. Mix the remaining wine with the flour, stir into the hot liquid, cover and cook. Stir once during cooking. approx. 1 min. 900 W 5. Fill the mushrooms with the bacon mixture and put in shallow dish. Pour the sauce over the mushrooms and cook on the rack. 6-8 min. 270 W After cooking, stand for approx. 2 min.
electrolux recipes Aubergines stuffed with minced meat Utensils: Bowl with lid (1 l capacity) Shallow flan dish (approx. 30 cm long) Ingredients 250 g aubergines 200 g tomatoes 1 tbsp olive oil to grease the dish 100 g onions, chopped 4 mild green chillies, seeds removed 200 g minced beef 2 garlic cloves, crushed 2 tbsp parsley, chopped salt & pepper paprika 60 g Feta cheese, cubed
1. Cut the aubergines in half lengthways. Scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon to leave a shell about 1 cm thick. Dice the scooped-out flesh. 2. Remove the skin from the tomatoes and chop. 3. Grease the bottom of the bowl with the olive oil. Add the onions, cover and cook. 2 min. 900 W 4. Cut the chillies into rings. Retain a third for the garnish. Mix the minced meat with the diced aubergines, onions, tomatoes, chilli rings, garlic and parsley. Season to taste. 5. Dry the aubergine halves. Fill with half of the mince mixture, spread the feta cheese on top, and then add the rest of the filling. 6. Arrange the aubergine halves in the greased oven proof dish, place the dish on the low rack and cook. 11-13 min. 630 W Garnish the aubergine halves with the chilli rings and continue cooking. 4-7 min. 630 W After cooking, stand for approx. 2 min. 1. Wash the fish and pat dry. Remove any bones. 2. Cut the lemon and the tomatoes into thin slices. 3. Grease the oven dish with butter. Place the fish fillets in the dish and drizzle with vegetable oil. 4. Sprinkle parsley over the dish, place the tomatoe slices on top and season. Place the lemon slices on top of the tomatoes and pour the white wine over them. 5. Place small pats of butter on top of the lemon, cover and cook. 11-13 min. 630 W After cooking, stand for approx. 2 min.
Sole fillets Utensils: Shallow oval oven dish with microwave cling film (approx. 26 cm long) Ingredients 400 g sole fillets 1 lemon, whole 150 g tomatoes 10 g butter 1 tbsp vegetable oil 1 tbsp parsley, chopped salt & pepper 4 tbsp white wine 20 g butter or margarine Tip: This recipe can also be used for Cod, Haddock, Halibut, Mullet or Plaice.
electrolux recipes 1. Wash the fish, pat dry and sprinkle with lemon juice. Rub with salt. 2. Grease the bowl. Add the diced onion, cover and cook. 1-2 min. 900 W 3. Sprinkle the flour over the onions and white wine and mix. 4. Grease the gratin dish and place the fish in it. Pour the sauce over the fish and sprinkle with cheese. Place on the rack and cook. 1. 7-8 min. 450 W and then 2. 14-16 min. 450 W After cooking, stand for approx. 2 min.
Fish filet with cheese sauce Utensils: Bowl with lid (1 l capacity) Shallow round gratin dish (approx. 25 cm diameter) Ingredients 800 g fish fillets 2 tbsp lemon juice salt 10 g butter or margarine 50 g onion, finely chopped 20 g flour 100 ml white wine 1 tsp vegetable oil to grease the dish 100 g Emmental cheese, grated 2 tbsp parsley, chopped Almond trout Utensils: Shallow oval gratin dish (approx. 32 cm long) Ingredients 4 trout (200 g), trimmed juice of one lemon salt 30 g butter or margarine 50 g flour 10 g butter or margarine to grease the dish 50 g almond flakes Tip: Suitable accompanying dishes are parsley potatoes and a green salad.
1. Wash and dry the trout and sprinkle with lemon juice. Rub salt to the interior and exterior of the fish and leave to stand for 15 min. 2. Melt the butter. 1 min. 900 W 3. Dry the fish, spread with butter and roll in the flour. 4. Grease the dish. Put the trout in the dish and cook on the low rack. Two thirds through the cooking period turn the trout and scatter the almonds over them. 15-18 min. 450 W After cooking, stand for approx. 2 min. 1. Cut the veal into strips. 2. Grease the dish with the butter. Put the meat and onion into the dish, cover and cook. Stir once during cooking. 6-9 min. 900 W 3. Add the white wine, gravy browning and cream, stir, cover and continue cooking. Stir occasionally. 3-5 min. 900 W 4. Stir the mixture after cooking, stand for approx. 5 min. Garnish with parsley.
Zrich veal stew Utensils: Dishl with lid (2 l capacity) Ingredients 600 g veal fillet 10 g butter or margarine 50 g onion, finely chopped 100 ml white wine seasoned gravy browning, for approx. 1/2 l gravy 300 ml cream 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
electrolux recipes Stuffed ham Utensils: Bowl with lid (2 l capacity) Oval gratin dish (approx. 26 cm long) Ingredients 150 g leaf spinach, chopped 150 g fromage frais, 20 % fat content 50 g Emmental cheese, grated pepper, paprika 8 slices cooked ham (400 g) 125 ml water 125 ml cream 20 g flour 20 g butter or margarine 1 tsp butter or margarine to grease the dish Tip: You can buy ready-made bchamel sauce and use it for this recipe.
1. Mix the spinach with the cheese and fromage frais, season to taste. 2. Place a tablespoon of the filling on top of each slice of the cooked ham, and roll up. Secure the ham with a wooden skewer to fasten it. 3. Make a bchamel sauce; to do this, pour the water and cream into a bowl and heat. 2-4 min. 900 W Mix the flour and butter to make a roux, add to the liquid, and whisk until disolved. Cover, cook until thick. 1-2 min. 900 W Stir and taste. 4. Place the sauce into the greased dish, place the filled rolls of ham into sauce and cook with lid. 10-12 min. 630 W After cooking, stand for approx. 5 min.
Veal cutlet with mozzarella Utensils: Shallow square gratin dish with lid (approx. 25 cm long) Ingredients 150 g Mozzarella cheese, sliced 500 g tinned tomatoes, drained 4 veal cutlets (600 g) 20 ml olive oil 2 cloves of garlic, chopped 20 g capers oregano salt, pepper
1. Wash the veal, dry and beat flat. Place in the dish. 2. Puree the tomatoes, add the garlic, oil, salt and pepper, capers and oregano and pour over the veal. Cover and cook. 15-19 min. 630 W Turn the cutlets over. 3. Place slices of mozzarella on each cutlet, season and cook uncovered on the high rack. 9-12 min. 630 W After cooking, stand for approx. 5 min.
electrolux recipes 1. Chop the tomatoes, mix with the ham and onion, garlic, minced beef and tomato puree. Season, cover and cook. 5-8 min. 900 W 2. Mix the crme fraiche with the milk, Parmesan cheese, herbs, oil and spices. 3. Grease the dish and cover the bottom with about 1/3 of the pasta. Put half of the minced meat mixture on the pasta and pour on some sauce. Put an additional 1/3 of the pasta on top followed by another layer of the minced meat mixture and some sauce, finishing with the remaining pasta on top. Finally, cover the pasta with lots of sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cook with the lid on. 13-17 min. 630 W After cooking, stand for approx. 5-10 min.
Lasagne Utensils: Bowl with lid (2 I capacity) Shallow square dish with lid (approx. 20 x 20 x 6 cm) Ingredients 300 g tinned tomatoes 50 g ham, chopped 50 g onion, finely chopped 1 clove of garlic, crushed 250 g minced beef 2 tbsp tomato puree salt & pepper 150 ml crme fraiche 100 ml milk 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated 1 tsp mixed chopped herbs 1 tsp olive oil 1 tsp vegetable oil to grease the dish 125 g lasagne verde 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
Courgette & noodle gratin Utensils: Bowl with lid (2 l capacity) Gratin dish (approx. 26 cm long) Ingredients 500 ml water 1/2 tsp oil 80 g macaroni 400 g tinned tomatoes, chopped 150 g onion, finely chopped basil, thyme, salt & pepper 1 tbsp oil to grease the dish 450 g courgettes, sliced 150 g sour cream 2 eggs 100 g Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Put the water, oil and salt in the bowl, cover and cook. 3-4 min. 900 W 2. Add the macaroni to the water and cook. 9 -11 min. 270 W Drain and allow to cool. 3. Mix the tomatoes with the onions and season well. Add the macaroni. Pour the tomato sauce over the macaroni and spread the courgette slices on top. 4. Beat the sour cream and the eggs and pour over the gratin. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top. Place on the low rack and cook. 1. 18-21 min. 900 W 2. 7-8 min. 630 W After cooking, stand for approx. 5-10 min.
electrolux recipes Tagliatelle with cream & basil sauce 2 servings Utensils: Bowl (2 I capacity) Round souffl dish (approx. 20 cm diameter) Ingredients 1I boiling water 1 tsp salt 200 g tagliatelle 1 clove of garlic 15-20 basil leaves 200 g crme fraiche 30 g Parmesan cheese, grated salt & pepper Semolina pudding with raspberry sauce Utensils: Bowl with lid (2 I capacity) Ingredients 500 ml milk 40 g sugar 15 g chopped almonds 50 g semolina 1 egg yolk 1 tbsp water 1 egg white 250 g raspberries 50 ml water 40 g sugar
1. Place the water and the salt into the bowl. Add the pasta cook. 1. 1-2 min. 900 W 2. 6-9 min. 270 W 2. Meanwhile rub the garlic cloves over the souffl dish. 3. Drain the pasta well. Stir in the crme fraiche and sprinkle the basil over the pasta. 4. Add the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, place into a souffl dish and stir. Garnish the dish with basil and serve hot.
1. Put the milk, sugar and almonds in the bowl, cover and cook. 3-5 min. 900 W 2. Add the semolina, stir, cover and cook. 10-12 min. 270 W 3. Beat the egg yolk with the water in a cup, and stir into the hot mixture. Beat the egg white until it is stiff, and fold it into the mixture. Pour the pudding mixture into ramekins or small dishes. 4. To make the sauce, wash the raspberries, dab them dry carefully, and place them in a bowl with the water and sugar. Cover and heat. 2-3 min. 900 W 5. Pure the raspberries and serve either hot or cold with the semolina pudding.
LP-S3000 MRD-M500 DW-224E-V Asus T2-P LE26R41B Valve HD4QN20RE LN26A450 Stick 170E DVD-R130 CD-SW300 PRA-1200 Benq X730 323 3804 FX1465W Gen 5 Canon EOS1 FT-301 Review Coyote SU-B400S PRO 8100 NV7802U Urc-3300 Aspire L100 T 1830 Malibu CR67 VP-D381I ICD-BP250 DPF-D80 Rebel T1I Model 1085 Neuf BOX DVD 536 Omniswitch 6600 PRS-950 S3400 SR-L3928BSS DVD-LX9 DTZ-1200W 730 SE 4X4-1998 Digimax A4 Control G4000 Rev 1 SU-A600 IC-U200 T-concept P522 0 Plus STR-DH100 Boss GT-3 MP-360 CDX-3002 Nakamichi MR2 3245C Vytec DS DVF-3060 Temporis 500 ZDS104 SGH-D410 WM-EQ3 CL7000 EP-6WEA4I F1222ND Grandstream GXP WD40000A4NC Infocus IN32 Gpsmap 376C Eternal Mana M2N32-ws-PRO Deploy 3 HQ8200 Detector DA-60mkii KX-TG8090HG C9650 EB-460I ICD-UX71 BLK CSH-5L SMS-2P XL-V1 EB-W8D HT-X720T F1409TDS5 PC9155 PMC-08PRO HVR-M15AN HW6500 LE-26R86BD PT-LC55E ICF-SW12 TE-4000F Trinity Makita 6410 M4201C-BAF Roland FP-5 LC-104-pimw 1821 HA S1000 DV 2000
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101