Games PC Emergency 4
Here you can find all about Games PC Emergency 4 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Games PC Emergency 4 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Games PC Emergency 4 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Games PC Emergency 4 photo ]
Games PC Emergency 4, size: 1.1 MB
Games PC Emergency 4
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
Ta b l e o f C o n t e n t s
13.01.18 - Rules Governing Emergency Feeding of Antelope, Elk, and Deer of the Idaho Fish and Game Commission
000. Legal Authority.... 2 001. Title And Scope... 2 002. Written Interpretations... 2 003. Administrative Appeals... 2 004. -- 099. (Reserved)... 2 100. Intent.... 2 101. Delegation Of Authority To Regional Supervisors.. 2 102. Emergency Feeding Criteria... 2 103. Feed Stockpiles.... 3 104. -- 999. (Reserved)... 3
IDAPA 13 TITLE 01 CHAPTER 18
13.01.18 - RULES GOVERNING EMERGENCY FEEDING OF ANTELOPE, ELK, AND DEER OF THE IDAHO FISH AND GAME COMMISSION
000. LEGAL AUTHORITY. The Idaho Fish and Game Commission is authorized to adopt rules concerning the administration of the wildlife policy of the state of Idaho in accordance with the Idaho fish and game code under Sections 36-103(b), 36-104(b), and 36-105(1), Idaho Code, and specifically concerning emergency feeding of antelope, elk, and deer under Section 36-111(1), Idaho Code. (4-3-95) 001. TITLE AND SCOPE. The title of this chapter is Rules Governing Emergency Feeding of Antelope, Elk, and Deer of the Idaho Fish and Game Commission. These rules govern winter emergency feeding operations and establish the criteria for determining a feeding emergency. (4-3-95) 002. WRITTEN INTERPRETATIONS. Written interpretations of these rules and documentation of Compliance are available at the Department of Fish and Games headquarters office. (4-3-95) 003. ADMINISTRATIVE APPEALS. There is no right of appeal provided under this chapter. 004. -- 099. (RESERVED). (4-3-95)
100. INTENT. The Idaho Fish and Game Commission recognizes that the big game population should be maintained under natural conditions and by naturally available forage. Winter forage is the major limiting factor which determines the basic size of the big game populations, and it must be maintained if the animals are to prosper and propagate. In order to maintain these winter ranges, big game numbers must be controlled through adequate harvest. The Commission does not sanction any widespread supplemental winter feeding programs. Additionally, big game animals, especially elk, when concentrated by supplemental feeding are very susceptible to infectious disease which can be transmitted to livestock. However, big game harvests and weather vary from year to year throughout the state. In most years and areas, snow depths, temperatures, and animal body condition do not create adverse conditions for wintering animals. Unusual weather conditions, limited winter forage, or other circumstances may create critical periods of stress for animals or force them into areas involving public safety. The Commission is unable to manage the big game populations for extreme weather. Therefore, emergency feeding of big game is appropriate under certain criteria. (4-3-95) 101. DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY TO REGIONAL SUPERVISORS. Because the declaration of and quick response to a feeding emergency will depend on local conditions, the Commission and Director delegate the authority to declare a feeding emergency and to expend funds on feeding to the Regional Supervisors of the Department of Fish and Game. (4-3-95) 102. EMERGENCY FEEDING CRITERIA.
01. Declaration of Feeding Emergency. A feeding emergency may be declared if one (1) or more of the following criteria are met: (4-3-95) a. b. c. d. Actual or imminent threat of depredation to private property. Threat to public safety, including traffic hazards. Excessive mortality which would affect the recovery of the herd. Limited or unavailable winter forage caused by fire or unusual weather. Page 2 (4-3-95) (4-3-95) (4-3-95) (4-3-95) IAC 2011
IDAHO ADMINISTRATIVE CODE Department of Fish and Game
IDAPA 13.01.18 - Rules Governing Emergency Feeding of Antelope, Elk, & Deer
02. Additional Guidelines. The Regional Supervisors may develop additional guidelines on emergency feeding within the listed criteria based on local conditions and local public input. (4-3-95) 103. FEED STOCKPILES. Over the years, the Department has identified a number of locations where emergency feed should be stockpiled for probable winter use. It is impractical and cost prohibitive to purchase feed and transport it to these locations after snowfall. The Commission and Director declare that the maintenance of this stockpile constitutes a feeding emergency and authorize the expenditure of funds to maintain the stockpiles. (4-3-95) 104. -- 999. (RESERVED).
Declaration of Feeding Emergency 2
Emergency Feeding Criteria 2
Feed Stockpiles 3
Intent, Emergency Feeding Of Antelope, Elk, Deer 2
SE6R2 Advantage400 28PT4523 TR2500BC CP3500 85962 PC-1350 874m 884M Automatic-2005 KDL-40V1 ZR750 Samsung I600 SZ91840-5I 3551 4551 KH 2424 XRC450 Hilti PD22 207 SW Intuos 3 Thinkpad X30 Nokia 770 Cartrek Addend VMX200 Repair Printer SGH-M310L FX-270MS VT 6031 CQ-C1333U PL408H TH-37PV70F RL38sbps Pearl 8100 VGN-AR71J KDC-PSW9527 JE810 GM526 LVC-737 AVA 550 Earlex 2900 NV-DS25A KX-TG1070FR MR-100 PSR-3000 LS1902C S80408KG Reflex SLT-A33L SP 500 DCS-3110 1 4 VGN-CR31s L WD-1223FB CQ-C1321NE Maestro 4010 If-ED LX8000SA ER-A410 A420 Karcher 330M C 303 NAD C730 Gbhfk231 RSP-1068 Quantum 4650 EN GR-FXM404 Lavwsoft12-W Review LAN185HV Portrait Yamaha C-50 LA40S71B TH-G30 STR-DE445 LE40A796r2M 535 I Escxcite 1800FP Cirkelsag Euro-tybox Settings P5B-VM Bearytales EM 1200 JV5-160S EP 4X Tntsat DPF-3010 Cappuccinatore Pack XS RDR-HX825 4663 X Doro 530 Madrid LA40A550p1F Roland CY-8 TC4400 DVP-NS325 Base-DR7 Server
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101