Games PC Mvp Baseball 2005
Here you can find all about Games PC Mvp Baseball 2005 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Games PC Mvp Baseball 2005 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Games PC Mvp Baseball 2005 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Games PC Mvp Baseball 2005 photo ]
Games PC Mvp Baseball 2005, size: 25 KB
Games PC Mvp Baseball 2005
MVP Baseball 2005 07 Play ON PC
User reviews and opinions
|estevan_carlos||7:57pm on Wednesday, October 27th, 2010|
|BEST baseball game ever!!! If you want to get a real baseball thrill this is the game you!|
|Douwe||9:55am on Thursday, August 5th, 2010|
|Review of EA - MVP Baseball 2005 It was really good and worth the money. A must have for EA Baseball fans. EA Sports steals the show! Possibly the best baseball game in history.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
22 May 2007
By: Alexandru Stanescu, Editor, Gaming Reviews (Consoles)
MVP Baseball 2005 Codes and Unlockables (PC)
Back to the third base for an MVP play
MVP Baseball 2005 is a baseball video game developed and published by Electronic Arts. It is regarded by many to be the best baseball video game of all times. It features Boston Red Sox left fielder Manny Ramirez on its game cover. It is available for the PlayStation 2, the Xbox, GameCube, the PlayStation Portable and the PC. The main new feature in the 2005 game is the "Hitter's Eye" system, which turns the baseball different colors in the pitcher's hand (remains white for fastball, turns red for breaking pitches, green for off-speed pitches, orange for knuckleballs, etc.) and leaves a trail as the ball flies through the air toward the plate to aid in hitting. Game developers said that it had been too difficult in previous versions. The game boasts full Major League Baseball, Minor League Baseball and Major League Baseball Players Association licenses. It was also widely regarded to have the best graphics and gameplay of any other baseball video game on the market as of 2005. As with previous versions of the game, the announcers are Duane Kuiper and Mike Krukow, real life announcers for the San Francisco Giants.CodesBig batGo to the "create a player menu" and put the name Isaiah, Keegan, or Jacob Paterson and they will have a big bat that will hit homers or line drives.Jacob Paterson - Player with huge bat Isaiah Paterson - Player with huge bat Keegan Paterson - Player with huge bat Create a Player UnlockablesThese codes are entered as the first and last name when you create a player. First code in "" is the first name and second code in "" is the last name."KATIE" "ROY" Unlocks all MVP Rewards "NEVERLOSE" "SIGHT" - Unlocks the Green Jersey (a.k.a The St. Patrick's Day Jersey) for the Boston Red Sox UnlockablesUnlockable CharactersAl Kaline - 2500 MVP Points Babe Ruth - 5000 MVP Points Billy Williams - 2500 MVP Points Bob Feller - 3500 MVP Points Bob Gibson - 4500 MVP Points Bob Lemon - 3000 MVP Points Bobby Doerr - 3000 MVP Points Brooks Robinson - 3500 MVP Points Buck Leonard - 4500 MVP Points Carlton Fisk - 3500 MVP Points Catfish Hunter - 3500 MVP Points Cy Young - 4500 MVP Points Dennis Eckersley - 3000 MVP Points Early Wynn - 3500 MVP Points Eddie Matthews - 3500 MVP Points Enos Slaughter - 2500 MVP Points Ferguson Jenkins - 2500 MVP Points George Kell - 3500 MVP Points Hal Newhouser - 2500 MVP Points Harmon Killebrew - 3500 MVP Points Honus Wagner - 4500 MVP Points Hoyt Wilhelm - 3000 MVP Points Jackie Robinson - 5000 MVP Points Jim Bunning - 3000 MVP Points Jim Palmer - 4000 MVP Points Jimmie Foxx - 4000 MVP Points Joe Morgan - 3500 MVP Points Johnny Bench - 5000 MVP Points Juan Marichal - 3500 MVP Points Larry Doby - 3000 MVP Points Lou Boudreau - 2500 MVP Points Lou Brock - 3000 MVP Points Lou Gehrig - 4500 MVP Points Luis Aparicio - 3000 MVP Points Mickey Mantle - 4000 MVP Points Mike Schmidt - 4000 MVP Points Monte Irvin - 3000 MVP Points Nolan Ryan - 4500 MVP Points Orlando Cepeda - 3000 MVP Points Pee Wee Reese - 3500 MVP Points Phil Niekro - 2500 MVP Points Phil Rizzuto - 3000 MVP Points Ralph Kiner - 2500 MVP Points Red Schoendienst - 3500 MVP Points Reggie Jackson - 4500 MVP Points Richie Ashburn 2500 MVP Points Rick Ferrell - 2500 MVP Points Robin Roberts - 2500 MVP Points Robin Yount - 4000 MVP Points Rod Carew - 3500 MVP Points Rollie Fingers - 3500 MVP Points Roy Campanella - 4000 MVP Points Satchel Paige - 4500 MVP Points Sparky Anderson Unlock by Unlocking all Legendary Players Tom Seaver - 4000 MVP Points Tommy Lasorda - Unlock by Unlocking all Legendary Players Ty Cobb - 4500 MVP Points Walter Johnson - 4500 MVP Points Warren Spahn - 4000 MVP Points Willie McCovey - 4500 MVP Points Willie Stargell - 4000 MVP Points Yogi Berra - 4500 MVP Points Unlockable: Classic StadiumsAstrodome-Houston - 2500 MVP Points Cinergy Field-Cincinatti - 5000 MVP Points Cleveland Municipal Stadium-Cleveland - 3000 MVP Points Crosley
Page 1 Copyright (c) 2001-2011 Softpedia. All rights reserved. Softpedia and Softpedia logo are registered trademarks of SoftNews NET SRL.
Field-Cincinatti - 2500 MVP Points Fenway Park - 4000 MVP Points Forbes Field-Pittsburgh - 5000 MVP Points Griffith Stadium-Washington - 3000 MVP Points Hiram Bithorn Stadium-San Juan - 5000 MVP Points Metropolitan Stadium-Bloomington - 5000 MVP Points Olympic Stadium-Montreal - 3000 MVP Points Qualcomm Stadium-San Diego - 2500 MVP Points Shibe Park-Philadelphia - 4000 MVP Points Sportsman's Park-St. Louis - 4000 MVP Points Tiger Stadium-Detroit - 3000 MVP Points Veteran's Stadium-Philadelphia 2500 MVP Points GlitchesLegendary Players GlitchSave your profile once you have 5000 MVP Rewards points. Buy a Legendary Player and DO NOT save your profile. Add the Legendary Player to a team and save your roster. Then Load your profile and you will still have 5000 points and the Legendary Player will still be on the team. If you repeat the cheat you will be able to get all the Legendary Players on your existing teams.Here's the video of a fantastic comeback of the Yankees in the game against the Rangers in MVP Baseball 2005:
Page 2 Copyright (c) 2001-2011 Softpedia. All rights reserved. Softpedia and Softpedia logo are registered trademarks of SoftNews NET SRL.
QMotions Baseball Users Manual for PC For use in conjunction with QMotions-Baseball Home Plate Model Number: QMO2PC00
All Rights Reserved, QMotions, Inc.
Introduction Parts List IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS LEGAL DISCLAIMER Assembly Battery Installation Playing the Game Configuring the Home Plate to Work with the Game Game Tuning Using the Base Buttons on the Home Plate Swinging the Bat Important Note to Remember While Swinging the Included Bat 24 Executing a Bunt Switching Offense/Defense with Two Players Troubleshooting
Full Motion Game Controller for PC
Congratulations! You are the owner of the newest, most sophisticated, state-of-the-art home Baseball game in its class, QMotions-Baseball Full Motion Game Controller for PC. This user manual is a guide to help you setup the QMotions-Baseball Full Motion Game Controller. For additional instructions and game specifics please refer to the EA Sports MVP Baseball user manual.
Before You Begin Please read and follow these instructions carefully before using your QMotions-Baseball Full Motion Game Controller. Please follow the directions, warnings and precautions detailed on each page. Failure to follow the instructions may result in damage to your QMotions-Baseball Full Motion Game Controller, to the included bat, or possibly cause injury and/or damage to your self, other people and/or property. QMotions, Inc. will not be held responsible for any damage or injury as a result of not following the safety precautions of this manual, or for any misuse of the product.
(A) Home Plate for PC with USB cable (B) Bat Sleeve (C) Included Bat (not shown)
Important Safety Precautions
1. DO NOT USE THE QMOTIONS-BASEBALL FULL MOTION GAME CONTROLLER IN SUCH A WAY THAT PLAYERS ARE CLOSE TO WALLS, WINDOWS, OBJECTS, OTHER PLAYERS OR BYSTANDERS. 2. DO NOT USE ANY BAT OTHER THAN THE ONE INCLUDED WITH THE PRODUCT. 3. BEFORE STARTING TO PLAY MAKE SURE THAT THE BAT SLEEVE IS SNUG ON THE INCLUDED BAT. FREQUENTLY CHECK THE FIXED NYLON STRAP AS WELL AS THE ADJUSTABLE VELCRO STRAP AND RETIGHTEN IF NECESARRY. IF EITHER OF THESE ARE LOOSE THE ATTACHED BAT SLEEVE CAN COME OFF THE INCLUDED BAT AND COULD INJURE OR DAMAGE PERSONS AND OR PROPERTY. 4. NEVER ALLOW ANYONE TO STAND DIRECTLY IN FRONT, BEHIND OR AROUND YOU WHEN YOU ARE SWINGING THE BAT. 5. ALLOW CHILDREN TO USE THE QMOTIONS-BASEBALL FULL MOTION GAME CONTROLLER ONLY UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION. 6. BE CAREFUL NOT TO HIT THE HOME PLATE WITH THE BAT. CHOPPING DOWN ON THE HOME PLATE OR STEPPING HARD ON THE UNIT COULD CAUSE IRREPAIRABLE DAMAGE TO THE HOME PLATE HOUSING AND ELECTRONICS WITHIN THE UNIT AND VOID THE WARRANTY. 7. BEFORE TAKING A FULL SWING, PRACTICE WITH SHORT EASY SWINGS TO BE SURE YOU ARE ABLE TO HOLD ON TO THE BAT AND THAT YOU CLEAR ANY OBSTACLES AS YOU SWING. 8. SWING GENTLY UNTIL YOU ARE CONFIDENT OF YOUR ABILITY. DO NOT SWING HARD. SUCCESSFUL PLAY IS A MATTER OF TIMING YOUR SWING TO BE ABLE TO HIT THE BALL. SUCCESSFUL PLAY IS NOT DEPENDENT UPON HOW HARD YOU SWING THE BAT. 9. CONFIRM THAT YOUR SWING IS CLEAR OF ALL SURROUNDING OBJECTS AND PLAYERS BEFORE A PLAY IS BEGUN. 10. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE AND MAINTENANCE OF THE INCLUDED BASEBALL BAT USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE QMOTIONSBASEBALL BAT SLEEVE.
With the QMotions-Baseball Full Motion Game Controller set up according to the instructions and in a safe location, youre ready to play. Reminder: When you are not using the QMotions-Baseball Full Motion Game Controller, store the entire assembly indoors to prevent weather damage. Do not use your QMotions-Baseball Full Motion Game Controller in the rain. Our warranty does not cover water damage.
AS WITH ALL SPORTS, THERE IS A RISK INVOLVED IN USING THE QMOTIONS-BASEBALL FULL MOTION GAME CONTROLLER. THE QMOTIONS-BASEBALL FULL MOTION GAME CONTROLLER IS DESIGNED FOR USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INCLUDED BAT AND CAN BE DANGEROUS. INJURY OR DEATH MAY RESULT FROM CARELESSNESS OR MISUSE. ALL PERSONS WHO USE THE QMOTIONS-BASEBALL FULL MOTION GAME CONTROLLER DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. DO NOT USE THE QMOTIONS-BASEBALL FULL MOTION GAME CONTROLLER UNLESS YOU FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT SWINGING THE INCLUDED BASEBALLL BAT WITHOUT CAUSING INJURY TO YOURSELF OR OTHERS AND/OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY. QMOTIONS, INC. ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY ANY PERSONS, PROPERTY OR PRODUCT EQUIPMENT ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE QMOTIONS-BASEBALL FULL MOTION GAME CONTROLLER. SWINGING THE INCLUDED BASEBALL BAT OR ACTUATING THE HOME PLATE BUTTONS SHOULD NEVER CAUSE PAIN OR DISCOMFORT. IN THE EVENT ANY PAIN OR DISCOMFORT ARISES, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE QMOTIONSBASEBALL FULL MOTION GAME CONTROLLER AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO RESUMING ANY SUCH USE.
Screen shots taken from EA SPORTS MVP BASEBALL 2004. EA SPORTS MVP BASEBALL 2004 and 2005 is a registered trademark of Electronic Arts Inc.
a. Plug in the Home Plates USB connector into the USB port of your computer.
b. The power indicator light should light. Check your USB connection if the power indicator is not lit.
a. Open the battery cover located at the bottom of the bat sleeve.
b. Insert four (4) new AA batteries (not included). Follow the polarity indicated in the battery compartment. Replace the battery cover.
c. Check if the bat sleeve is receiving power from the batteries by depressing the on/off switch. The power indicator light should light up after the on/off switch is depressed.
Note: To prevent the batteries from draining when the bat sleeve is not in use, dont forget to turn it off by depressing the on/off switch. Under normal use battery life is from 3 to 4 hours. d. Insert the bat handle of the included bat into the fixed nylon strap of the bat sleeve as shown in the following image. Slide the bat sleeve away from the handle of the included bat until it cannot move further up the bat. WARNING: Do not use any Baseball bat other than the one included in the QMotionsBaseball Full Motion Game Controller system.
e. Check that the fixed nylon strap of the bat sleeve fits tightly unto the tapered portion of the included bat.
Fasten the adjustable Velcro strap of the bat sleeve to the included Baseball bat. Make sure that the Velcro strap is tightly adjusted and wrapped around itself and not dangling.
WARNING: Check the tightness of both straps frequently during game play. Failure to do so may result in the bat sleeve coming off the included Baseball bat which may result in injury or damage to persons and/or property.
Playing the Game
QMotions-Baseball is designed to work with the EA Sports MVP Baseball game. There will be other baseball games that the product will support in the future. A list of these games and firmware updates to support them will be available soon. Please access http://www.qmotions.com/about_QMotions-Baseball/updates.aspx from time to time for update availability.
Configuring the Home Plate to work with the EA SPORTS MVP Baseball game
IMPORTANT: The following steps must be done to ensure that the QMotions-Baseball Full Motions Game Controller will function properly. 1. Start the game.
2. For EA SPORTS MVP Baseball 2004 disregard this step and continue to step 3. For EA SPORTS MVP Baseball 2005 after clicking Start 1. select My MVP 2. select My MVP Options 3. continue to step 6 3. Go to the Main Menu. 4. Select Game Modes.
Note: Screen shots taken from EA SPORTS MVP BASEBALL 2004 and 2005. EA SPORTS MVP BASEBALL 2004 is a registered trademark of Electronic Arts Inc.
5. Select Options.
6. Select Controller Config.
7. To make the changes click on the game function in the left hand column of the Keyboard 1 profile. A "WAITING FOR INPUT" message will appear. At this point press the key for the character which should be assigned to the function as outlined below. For example, to change the character controlling the swing click on "SWING" in the left hand column of the Keyboard 1 profile. A "WAITING FOR INPUT" message will appear. At this point press "Z" on your keyboard. a. b. c. d. e. f. SWING change to Z BUNT change to X RUN TO 1ST change to 4 RUN TO 2ND change to 1 RUN TO 3RD change to 2 RUN TO HOME change to 3
Important: During game play Keyboard 1 should always be assigned to the team at bat.
7. Accept and Save the changes. 8. Select Back to go back to the main menu
Playing the game and making it realistic is dependent upon each individual. But because of the way in which the QMotions-Baseball Full Motion Game Controller works it is advisable to tune the game as shown below. If you are not satisfied with the following suggestions or need assistance to set up your baseball game for single or multiplayer use, please refer to the games user manual for additional game specifics.
A. Start the game.
B. For EA SPORTS MVP Baseball 2004 disregard this step and continue to step D. For EA SPORTS MVP Baseball 2005 after clicking Start select My MVP select My MVP Options continue to step D
C. From the Main Menu select Options.
D. From the Options menu select Gameplay Tuning.
E. On the Gameplay Tuning screen change the following settings to -50: Pitch Speed User Pitcher Fatigue CPU Pitcher Fatigue
F. Accept and Save the changes. G. Select Back to go back to the main menu.
Using the Base Buttons on the Home Plate
Pressing certain Home Plate base buttons or combination of buttons will effect game actions as shown in the tables below. The Home Plate buttons are designed to be pressed by foot action. Game results are determined by the EA Sports MVP Baseball game. For questions regarding game play refer to the EA Sports MVP Baseball user manual.
CAUTION: Do not press the Home Plate buttons with excessive force. Do not stand on the buttons or on the Home Plate.
Batting HOME PLATE BUTTONS
2nd base before the pitch
Home base before the pitch
Increase chances of a fly ball Increase chances of ground ball
HOME PLATE BUTTONS
1st and 2nd base simultaneously 2nd and 3rd base simultaneously Home and 1st base simultaneously Home and 3rd base simultaneously
Steal 1st to 2nd Steal 2nd to 3rd Advance all runners Retreat all runners
Swinging the bat
Once the game has been set up, turn on the Bat Sleeve to begin game play.
1. Activate the bat sleeve by pressing the power switch. The power indicator light should come on.
Slide the selector switch according to which side the user will swing from: (R) for right handed or (L) for left handed.
3. Find a flat location for the Home Plate. It should be placed away from any windows, walls, objects, other players or bystanders. The area should allow enough room to swing the bat freely without endangering people or property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO REMEMBER WHILE SWINGING THE BAT:
With the bat in hand and arms stretched out as you swing, make sure that the bat sleeve passes directly over the Home Plate covering it end to end. If not the swing may not be detected.
4. As you initiate the swing, the bat sleeve should be over your shoulder.
Ready CAUTION: Before you start swinging make sure that you are clear of any bystanders or breakable objects.
5. Do not make unnecessary movements with the bat when you are preparing to swing. For example, do not repeatedly pass the bat over the Home Plate (waggling) before the pitcher throws the ball.
6. While going through the motion of the swing the bat sleeve should be facing down over the Home Plate.
Executing a Bunt
When you wish to bunt, the bat sleeve should be facing down over the rear half of the Home Plate and held steady.
Switching Offense/Defense with Two Players
During the course of two-player game play it will be necessary to switch assignment of the QMotions Home Plate in order that both players are able to use the QMotions-Baseball Full Motion Controller when up to bat. Players will need to switch controller assignments between innings so that the team that is up to bat is assigned to Keyboard 1. Remember: The QMotions Game controller is on Keyboard 1. Always assign Keyboard 1 to the team that is up to bat. To switch controller assignments: 1. Within the game press ESC on your keyboard. 2. Click on Select Controller.
The image below shows keyboard assignments before a switch is made.
3. In order to change to which team Keyboard 1 is assigned it will be necessary to choose CPU temporarily to the team originally assigned to Keyboard 1.
4. Assign Keyboard 1 to the team that was originally on Keyboard 2. Then assign Keyboard 2 to the team that was temporarily assigned to "CPU. In this example the team on the left has come up to bat.
5. Click Accept or Advance to resume the game.
1. Problem: The power indicator light on the Home Plate is not on. Solution: a. Check for loose connections on the USB plug from your PC to the Home Plate. b. Press the on/off switch on the Home Plate. 2. Problem: The batter swings or bunts even when I am not swinging or bunting. Solution: a. Ensure that the batter is clear of obstacles or walls. b. Do not make any unnecessary movement before the pitch. c. Do not tap the Home Plate with the included bat before the pitch. d. Do not place the Home Plate close to your monitor or TV. e. Before the pitch be in the ready to swing position. 3. Problem: The player does not swing. Solution: a. Is the bat sleeve turned on? b. Check the batteries on the bat sleeve and replace the batteries if needed. c. The bat sleeve should face down towards and over the Home Plate 4. Problem: The power indicator light on the Home Plate is not lit. Solution: Re-plug the USB cable to your PCs USB port, 7. Problem: I swung the bat after a pitch but the batter in the game did not swing. Solution: Always start a swing with the bat above your shoulder and follow through with the bat sleeve facing down and covering the Home Plate. 8. Problem: I need assistance to play the EA Sports MVP Baseball game. Solution: Refer to the EA Sports MVP Baseball game user manual. Note: If you have any questions concerning QMotions-Baseball, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 951-786-9834. We are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST. Model Number: QMO2PC00
ER-6F RM120 CDA-5755 Minolta 1216 Motorola V66 TX-SV424 MC 1539 Kxtg7301FX S-SP410-K XDM6830 MP990 DVP-NS700H WS900 3507722 2150PR Class 2000 RDM 168 NVD-Z001 Xpressmusic CFD560 Satellite 4080 MRP-T220 Scale Aculaser C900 Kodak C763 HS815 Cuisine KDL-15G2000 NV-U92TW SA-PSD5 HTS3020 HM160HI-BMS XR-L500V ZRB634W MY WAY LE52A756r1M DSC-D700 Notebook GR-D230EK 2488R Silver TD-C7004E VCE-180 SA-AX730 Eu 340 SU-X520D FE2514N1 HS 250 Twingo RS LX210 NN-A883wbbpq EUR644377 Cubase LE Route 66 SR-135TII Concours 14 SE361 Pctv 100E Alesis BRC NAD T760 PA-W11g2 XR-A600 Fiat 600R W2243T-PF OT-208A 24 DCS 11954 SC-PT850 DN798 PRO S300 XBV713 Placa CLC4040-H1 Review ICF-C120 Coolpix L4 CC-CD200 Photosmart 8030 LRG30357ST ASM450 SGH-Z560 Daihatsu F300 ZTI1023 KX-TG7200E Samsung B130 Digitech RP80 DUO-V33F HL-5040 22PFL3405H GM530 WS-55809 TK-2160 TMR-BT8ip W USB7100 ZTE285 CQ-E01EN Nettop PC HD 5850 CVP-405-403-401 Astro DOG Vivicam 8225
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101