Hercules, the specialist in Digital DJing solutions, unveils the newest version of their DJ Console line, the DJ Console Mk4, a mixing console with a compact design and Analog Audio source connectivity. This new mixer for amateur to Mobile DJ's is an updated version of their earlier, top-selling models worldwide, the DJ Console and DJ Console Mk2 and features a multitude of improvements and additions that will facilitate musical creativity. Featuring a cutting-edge design, this portable cont... Read more
Part Numbers: 4780638, DJ CONSOLE MK4, DJ Console MK4, DJCONMK4, DJCONSOLE MK4, DJCONSOLEMK4
UPC: 0663296415257, 6.63296E+11, 663296415257
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Hercules Djconsole photo ]
Hercules Djconsole, size: 333 KB
Hercules DJ Console Rmx
User reviews and opinions
|ClockworkOrangutan||4:49pm on Wednesday, September 29th, 2010|
|toy Scratching on this blows. Sound quality is OK on PC speakers but when plugged into my pro DJ gear the sound quality is NO good. neat toy. This is a childrens toy.|
|Stev||9:11pm on Monday, September 13th, 2010|
|Things that are great about this product it easy to use no hassle with vinyl or cd and gives you still the great sounds of both but you also can conne...|
|mamsystems||2:11pm on Wednesday, July 28th, 2010|
|Good kit for the price, easy to set up, fantastic included software, solid and sturdy unit and great fun to use Bit plasticky compared to other units,...|
|askformoregre||3:25am on Tuesday, July 20th, 2010|
|for the Bedroom DJ Another late review from me...... compact, good for beginners, integrates well with virtualDJ compact, good for beginners.|
|AndyB||1:28am on Tuesday, May 25th, 2010|
|Good product but could do with some modifications... Not for me To start off mabee i am being a bit harsh on this little plastic box,firstly i was given this as a present from my wife.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Hercules DJ Console Rmx troubleshooting - Version 1.0
1) On my PC, I get a message Power Surge on USB port when I plug DJ Console Rmx and the console doesnt boot Please: - unplug your headphones and microphone from DJ Console Rmx, - connect DJ Console Rmx on the USB bus before booting the computer, and switch ON the computer once DJ Console Rmx is already connected on its USB port, - wait until Windows has booted, and DJ Console Rmx is detected (so that the DJ logo on right of the task bar has no longer a red cross), then you can plug your headphones and microphone on DJ Console Rmx. In case booting in that way is not sufficient, then the power on the USB bus of your laptop may be too low for DJ Console Rmx, so you must add between the Hercules device and the computer USB port a USB hub with a dedicated power adapter, which will power the USB bus. 2) On my Mac, I get a message USB Over Current Notice when I plug my DJ Console Rmx (Dont connect DJ Console Rmx to the USB port on Mac keyboards, this port is not powered enough for audio devices). Please: - unplug your headphones and microphone from DJ Console Rmx, - connect DJ Console Rmx on the USB bus before booting the computer, and switch ON the computer once DJ Console Rmx is already connected on its USB port, - wait until your Mac has booted, and DJ Console Rmx is detected, and then you can plug your headphones and microphone on DJ Console Rmx. If your MacBook still lacks power on its USB port, you may have to reset the system management setting on your MacBook (http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=303319). If you use Mac OS 10.5.1 or Mac OS 10.5.2, updating your OS to Mac OS 10.5.3 may also restore the power on the USB port http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1141. This update also suppress noise, if any, in the audio outputs. 3) My DJ Console Rmx audio playback is not satisfactorily in Windows, I hear glitches in the sound track, whatever the ASIO latency setting I select If your DJ Console Rmx is connected directly to your computer USB port, the problem may appear due to an energy saving mode setting in your USB root hub. Therefore we recommend checking the power settings for your USB devices: Open the Device Manager: click Start/Run and enter the following command: devmgmt.msc Click the <+> sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers Double-click USB Root Hub and select the Power Management tab Uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power Validate your choice by clicking OK
After you have made this change for all <USB Root Hub> entries and restart your computer
4) When I run VirtualDJ DJC 5, I get an error message Cannot find ASIO driver Please check you have properly installed the ASIO driver of DJ Console Rmx. You can check it by clicking on Start Button > Settings > Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager and, in the Hercules DJ Devices part, there is a Hercules DJ Console Rmx ASIO driver. Right clicking on this driver and selecting Properties says if the device is working. 5) When I run VirtualDJ Pro 5.0.7, DJ Console Rmx doesn't control the software You must go to the configuration menu, and in the Remote menu, select the DJ Console Mk2 icon to select DJ Console Rmx as controller for VirtualDJ Pro. In Mac OS version, you must update to an upper version of VirtualDJ Pro 5, as VirtualDJ Pro 5.0.9, downloadable on http://www.virtualDJ.com, to use DJ Console Rmx as controller for VirtualDJ Pro 5. Future versions of VirtualDJ Pro will include a DJ Console Rmx icon among the remote controllers. 6) When I load a music track on VirtualDJ DJC 5 in Windows, it takes all the CPU resources of my PC so that my actions on DJ Console Rmx are not taken into account in real time as long as the track is not entirely loaded. You must update DJ Console Rmx driver to the driver package 2-HDJS-2008 or upper version. 7) With Traktor 3 DJ Studio on my Mac computer, DJ Console Rmx which previously controlled the software no longer controls anything, but the audio works. Please plug DJ Console Rmx on the USB port on which you originally installed it 8) On my Mac, DJ Console Rmx controls the software VirtualDJ DJC 5.0.7 but I get no sound in DJ Console Rmx outputs It means that you have set DJ Console Rmx as default audio output of your Mac. With VirtualDJ DJC 5.0.7, you must restore the Mac integrated audio output as default audio output for Mac OS. This will restore the sound on DJ Console Rmx in VirtualDJ DJC 5.0.7. Go in Apple Menu > System Preferences > Hardware: Sound > Output> and at the question Choose the device for sound output , select the answer Internal Speakers Built-in Output instead of DJ Console Rmx output. 9) On my Mac, when I switch VirtualDJ DJC 5.0.7 in full screen, it clears the browsing area so that I no longer see the files list or directories, and the fader buttons disappear on screen. You will restore the display of the browsing area by placing the cursor on each side of this area (by pushing on DJ Console Rmx Right and Left buttons). Moving each fader on DJ Console Rmx will display its position on VirtualDJ skin.
10) On my Mac in Mac OS 10.5, when I activate an external audio source, I sometimes get a noise over the music source This issue should be fixed in the following versions, as VirtualDJ DJC 5.1.
11) In Sampler-Rec mode, the length of the sample doesn't fit with how long I push down the Sampler-Rec button The default length of the sample with the Sampler-Rec button is 4-beat, it doesn't depend of how long you push down the Sampler-Rec button. To save another length for the sample, enter in loop mode, then push down the sampler-Rec button, and it saves the entire loop as sample.
12) I don't find where I can record my mix in VirtualDJ DJC 5 VirtualDJ DJC 5 doesn't include the record of mixes: you need VirtualDJ Pro 5 to record mixes.
13) On my Mac, I don't see how to change or choose the MP3 tags in VirtualDJ DJC 5 You can access the MP3 tags in VirtualDJ by placing the mouse on the music browser headline (and on the files) and then pressing Ctrl and the mouse click button. 14) My DJ Console Rmx seems faulty, where should I return it? Pease contact Hercules Technical Support prior to returning a DJ Console Rmx, since returning a fully working console will not help as the DJ Console Rmx you will get in exchange will not work better if what you need is a change in your computer settings. You can contact Hercules Technical Support at: - by email, on http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=email - by phone, at the numbers listed on http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=contact
Hercules Technical Support
DJ Console MK2 Windows Audio Firmware Update Procedure 1) Make sure that USB errors are reported. In order to be sure of this, open the Device Manager (click Start/Run and enter the following command: devmgmt.msc press Enter), then open the USB section, and for each host controller: Double click on the host controller icon Open the "Advanced" tab Make sure that the "Don't tell me about USB errors" checkbox is unchecked
2) Download the latest package from the web: ts.hercules.com 3) Install the package. When asked to connect your DJ Console MK2, just click on Next (do NOT plug in the device) until it reaches the end and completes the installation process At this point, a message saying that the Drivers are older than expected. will appear. This is perfectly normal since no console was connected during the installation process. Click OK and proceed to Step 4 4) Make sure the Control Panel (= CPL) is closed - Open Windows Manager Task
- In the Process tab, select HDJSeriesCPL.exe - Click the End Process button
5) Open the Device Manager if not already open
6) On the console, press down TALK-Over button until you hear a click, and hold it as shown
7) Plug in the device, while still holding the Talk-Over button
Hold until the Device Manager sees the device arrival OR there is a "Found New Hardware" dialog box. a) If there is a "Found New Hardware" dialog, then proceed with the installation of the device. b) If neither occurs, unplug the device and try again, making sure to press and hold the TALK-Over button before plugging in the device, and maintaining the hold thereafter.
8) Check the status of the bulk device (Hercules DJ Console MK2 Bulk) in the Device Manager.
Whether or not the bulk device (Hercules DJ Console MK2 Bulk) is enumerated correctly, right-click on it and select Uninstall. Then, click in an empty area of the Device Manager, and from the Action menu, select Scan for Hardware changes 9) Launch the manual updater. For that click Start/Run and enter the following command (including quotes):
"C:\Program Files\Hercules\Audio\DJ Console Series\firmware\HDJSeriesUpdater.exe" manual
If the updater sees the device, make sure that under Current column (in the DJ Console Series Firmware Updater), the Firmware Controller should be boot and under Flash column, the Firmware Audio is selected. If not, unplug and re-plug again following the same procedure as described in Step 6.
10) Using the "Open audio" button, select the MK2_TUSB_V15.dja
Then click Update! in the DJ Console Firmware Updater in order to continue.
11) THE CONSOLE MUST NOT BE UNPLUGGED until the manual updater confirms completion and advises to do so.
When prompted by the updater, unplug the device 12) Plug in the device in normal mode (without pressing any buttons on the console) In the Device Manager, uninstall the bulk device (Hercules DJ Console MK2 Bulk) (see Step 7), and reinstall all DJ devices for which there is a "Found New Hardware" dialog 13) Within the manual updater, confirm that the Firmware audio version is 15. If not, then start again from the beginning. Check the "Open ctrl" button within the manual updater. If it is grayed out, then the procedure is complete
Hercules, the specialist in Digital DJing solutions, unveils the newest version of their DJ Console line, the DJ Console Mk4, a mixing console with a compact design and Analog Audio source connectivity. This new mixer for amateur to Mobile DJ's is an updated version of their earlier, top-selling models worldwide, the DJ Console and DJ Console Mk2 and features a multitude of improvements and additions that will facilitate musical creativity. Featuring a cutting-edge design, this portable controller includes 2 decks and a high-performance audio interface, making it a real, all-in-one DJ station for PC and Mac users. Built for mobile DJing, the DJ Console Mk4 features a strikingly modern design with a thinner but wider body than the previous model, the DJ Console Mk2. The metallic-colored surface top with a see-through plate and new body provides a comfortable mixing solution to any DJ. It also includes more precise jog wheels, 4 Browser buttons instead of a joystick, more space between the cross fader and jog wheels and Backlit buttons for ease of use during low-light conditions. Compact (7.36" x 10.4" x 2.5") and lighter than a laptop Computer (2.5lb) with large, non-slip feet for perfect stability while mixing, you can take the Hercules DJ Console Mk4 anywhere.
HD D56B MD-F250 Keypad SH-E51 EHS6651P Touch PRO Phone LW15M13C EWF830 VP1800S SL-D3 VW193D 60840 L MDS-JE630 CP658 F115HP-2004 PS50B430 250 U TX-28PS1 CT-S709 Tundra 661 A 82467 Editor 2 Riva 250 OLE Co80 EW1055F BES830XL TC-TX101 PMH1000 DHC-RX707 42LC2RR Client KDL-32V4000 Deville 1994 DSC-W220 DSP1100P Dynax 5D STR-D450Z RHT-G550 6802BV Ms702H Edition HD9120 55 KV-2168MTJ 3208GLD LE-37S71B CJ-765W Switch Hero 3 Dangerous 2 System BR-6104K Supralys SLV3100-00 GA-5SMM 5 Plus Omnipage PRO ST 1800 XW-HTD630 DVD963SA 001 Garmin 250 Eazygo XSC IVB-5H DIR-100 DV-D6500 M1800R2 5400HS Acermate 960 KX-TS520ex1 VI-12-18 735 S CDA-9811 500 S 24040 SP0842N-VST 506II Ed VR Digimax L60 3813 E S5 IS KX-TG6413 EPR125crrrmf Ameriphone Q90D BHS-2000 Classic Rumble 100 TLU-03711C Dect1222S KX-TD1232E Favorit C5035 5150C HTC HD2 Review Rtgr328N Juke 420 XP500-2009 DMR-EH80V Shiver 45 GR-409GLQ
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101