Hero Gopro 3
3 megapixel - MultiMediaCard - Standard SD - 4.5 ounce
The Digital Hero 3 is a 3 megapixel waterproof wrist camera that can also strap to other gear. Most impressive, the Digital Hero 3 shoots not only brilliant 3 megapixel photos, but also up to 54 minutes of TV resolution video on up to a maximum 2GB SD card (not included). [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Hero Gopro 3 photo ]
Hero Gopro 3 Digital Camera, size: 264 KB
Hero Gopro 3
User reviews and opinions
|jpkirchner||10:37am on Tuesday, September 14th, 2010|
|un buen recuerdo de la aventura es un buen producto, aguanta golpes y vibraciones, la he utlizado en mis montadas en bici todo terreno.|
|ohenneberg||4:59am on Tuesday, July 13th, 2010|
|My Was Defective I love my helmet mount version of the Hero camera for the quality of the photos/movies and capability for the price. well worth the money This camera far surpassed my expectations. I paid $115 for it and wanted it for kayaking.|
|McGill||9:40am on Tuesday, June 29th, 2010|
|The GoPro has much hype behind it. My intended use for it was on my car. From the videos GoPro has on their main website, they depict numerous cars. The GoPro has much hype behind it. My intended use for it was on my car. From the videos GoPro has on their main website, they depict numerous cars. Lots of hype but no functionality. A waste of...|
|Allen||8:26am on Monday, May 24th, 2010|
|The camera is advertised as suitable for the ... the video quality is good when it works it stops recording when mounted to the race car.|
|PhilRib||10:14am on Friday, May 21st, 2010|
|amazing camera these cameras are fantastic. great little camera super little camera for filming water activities, great for sailing.|
|crazyoo365||1:09am on Saturday, April 10th, 2010|
|HERO Helmet cam, worth every penny. Very good product. Video playback is very smooth and has enough resolution that everything is easily visable.|
|Rory||5:13pm on Friday, March 26th, 2010|
|little and good I purchased this little camera to go snorkeling during my holidays.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
GoPro HD Hero Firmware Update v02.05.11
Prepare Your HD HERO for Firmware
1. Remove camera from housing & turn power ON 2. *Helpful Tip* Set video mode to r1, r2, r3, or r5. After firmware is installed correctly,
settings will default video back to r4, quickly indicating a successful install.
3. IMPORTANT! Ensure camera has fully charged battery. If installation process is
interrupted for any reason, such as power loss, the camera may become inoperable
4. Turn camera off
Downloading Firmware to SD Card
1. Download firmware.zip to your computer 2. Unzip firmware.zip and extract file named firmware.bin
Do NOT rename firmware.bin
3. Use SD card reader or connect the HD HERO Camera to computer via USB, power on
camera, activate USB mode & navigate to main (root) level of SD card drive / directory.
4. Drag & drop firmware.bin to main (root) level of your SD card 5. Power camera off & unplug from computer (USB mode) OR eject card from computer &
insert into camera (SD reader)
Install Firmware onto Camera
1. While camera is off, hold down the SHUTTER button (top button).
NOTE: The SHUTTER button must be pressed for the entire installation process. Do not release until process is complete. While holding SHUTTER button down, press POWER/MODE button (front button) ONCE. Camera will power on.
2. Still holding SHUTTER button down, press POWER/MODE button 3 times.
Camera will display UP and the red light will flash for 5-10 seconds before automatically shutting itself OFF. Congratulations, your new firmware is installed and the camera will be reset to new firmware factory settings. IMPORTANT! If the flashing red light & Up indicator stops after 1-2 seconds, repeat process from Step 1 of the install.
3. After the new firmware is installed successfully, erase firmware.bin from SD card.
GoPro HD HERO Firmware Update v01.01.46
STEP 1: DOWNLOADING FIRMWARE TO SD CARD
1. Download rmware.zip to your computer 2. Unzip rmware.zip and extract le named rmware.bin. 3. Use SD card reader or connect the HD HERO camera to computer via USB, power camera ON, activate USB mode & navigate to main (root) level of SD card drive/directory. 4. Drag & Drop rmware.bin to main (root) level of your SD card. 5. Power camera o & unplug from computer (USB mode) OR eject card from computer & insert into camera (SD reader).
STEP 2: INSTALL FIRMWARE ONTO CAMERA
1. Make sure SD card is with loaded with rmware.bin le and is inserted into cameras SD card reader. 2. While camera is o, hold down the SHUTTER button (top button). NOTE: The SHUTTER button must be pressed for the entire installation process. Do not release until process is complete. 3. Still holding SHUTTER button down, press POWER/MODE button (front button) ONCE. Camera will power on. While still holding SHUTTER button down, once the le counter registers the SD Card, press the POWER/MODE button again (3 times) until the display reads UP. The red light will ash for 5-10 seconds before automatically shutting itself OFF. Congratulations, your new rmware is installed and the camera will be reset to new rmware factory settings. IMPORTANT! If the ashing red light & Up indicator stops a er 1-2 seconds, repeat process from Step 1 of the install.
|Product Type||Digital camera - compact|
|Shooting Modes||Frame movie mode|
|Still Image Format||JPEG|
|Video Capture||513 x 384 - 3360 sec - with 2 GB card|
|Memory / Storage|
|Supported Flash Memory||MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card|
|Integrated Memory||16 MB|
|Image Storage||JPEG 2048 x 1536|
|Type||Lens - f/2.8|
|Focus Adjustment||Focus free|
|Self Timer Delay||10 sec|
|Connector Type||1 x USB 1 x composite video output|
|Expansion Slot(s)||1 x SD Memory Card|
|System Requirements for PC Connection|
|Operating System Support||MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows ME, Apple Mac OS 9.1 or later, Apple Mac OS X 10.2 or later|
|Underwater Depth||Up to 98.4 ft|
|Supported Battery Details||2 x AAA ( included )|
|Service & Support||1 year warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year|
|Universal Product Identifiers|
Easyshare C183 SC-PM46DB CS2MX YPR-20 MCD700 XV320P Humminbird 535 AX30G P2160 Review Blade 2 SV-SD370V KX-P1592 24 E SA-9100 1200 R Vluu L730 PRO T850 VP-D20 Touch 153 EWF1481 DSP-AX1 SMX-F34BP CDN35 L225WT-BF BDM1200S FK-103 21FB5RLX DVP-NS318 About SET 12 0 Anti-executable DV-W28ss-R DSP-AX420 KX-TG8411G US2-PH61159 KDL-40Z5800 PD-M453 PHD 18 S5510 MX-J200 Edition Ixus 750 TH-A9 60 CT-1 DX7400 3000-100 Array PX200E T1000 MEX-5DI AIR-SA15TI GT-9600 IC-SM5 Voice DUO Systems 3500 Amilo 2735 Terminal 3193-4GA Touch 570 BDP3000 NP-N220-ja01 DVP530 BK V1 X BO 220 FX-2007 6900PRO 32HLC56 L72805 IC-7400 KDC-MP635 Hunter PCG-GRX500P DLE2532W Of Evil Laplink V 32PF3321 BO6040 Travelmate-3280 VGN-UX280P ICD-CX50 Creature ERA-G100 AVR-2809 CLP-1001 VGN-TX3hp-W CDX-R30M VP-D307I 2450-401 KAC-6401 Binatone C350 FBX1200 STR-DE435 Kodak Z885 Switch KDC-5021V Motorola H605 25202 Compact RB1090-3 P5925
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101