Part Number: CS-VBD210-72207049
Here you can find all about Hitachi DZ-BD7H, for example manual and review. You can also write a review. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Hitachi DZ-BD7H photo ]
Hitachi DZ-BD7h Digital Camcorder & Video Recorder, size: 4.0 MB
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
HITACHI UNVEILS THE WORLDS FIRST (*1) BLU-RAY DISC CAMCORDER
Two New Camcorders Capable of Recording One Hour 1920x1080 Full High-Definition Video on a Blu-ray Disc
8cmBD/DVD Drive+30GB HDD Cam DZ-BD7H
8cmBD/DVD Drive Cam DZ-BD70
TOKYO August 2, 2007 - Hitachi, Ltd. (NYSE:HIT / TSE:6501) announced the worlds first Blu-ray Disc (BD) Camcorder, -which records one hour of 1920x1080 Full High-Definition video onto a BD (single side, single layer.) The new camcorders will start selling in Japan on August 30, 2007, and overseas market sequentially starting from October. The new DZ-BD7H is a Hybrid Cam with a BD drive and a 30 gigabyte (GB) built-in hard disc drive (HDD) which can record approximately four hours of 1920x1080 full high-definition video, or up to eight hours of 1440x1080 high-definition video. It can also copy the contents from HDD to 8cm BD within the camcorder so that users do not need to use any external devices. The new DZ-BD70 is a BD single drive camcorder which can record approximately one hour of 1920x1080 full high-definition video (two hours of 1440x1080 high definition video) on a 8cm BD. The new BD camcorders have a system which captures, records and stores 1920x1080 full high-definition video throughout the whole process with its newly developed full high-definition lens, 5.3 mega pixel progressive CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) image sensor (*2) with effective 2.07 mega pixels for video and 4.32 mega pixels for still photo, the newly developed full high definition signal processor Picture Master Full HD, and the worlds first 8cm BD drive, which can record 1920x1080 full high definition video on a 8cm BD which has 5 times more capacity than a 8cm DVD. Model Name and Introduction (Japan) Product BD Camcorder Model Name DZ-BD7H DZ-BD70 Image Sensor 30GB Approx. 5.3Mega Pixels HDD Selling Starts Aug.30, 2007 Aug.30, 2007 Suggested Initial Retail Price Production/Month Open 20,000 units
Background of Development Non-tape media camcorders such as DVD and HDD camcorders have grown to dominate more than 80% of the camcorder market (*3). High definition camcorders have taken more than 30% of the consumer camcorder market (*3), and are expected to continue growing. Hitachi, with its corporate statement Inspire the Next, has been creating new product categories and established new standards in the industry. In 2000, Hitachi introduced the worlds first DVD camcorder, and in 2006, the worlds first hybrid camcorder with a DVD drive and an HDD drive, which makes it easy to dub the contents on the HDD to the DVD. The spirit behind the innovation was always a careful consideration of the customers needs.
This time, with the keyword A True Breakthrough in Your Hand, Hitachi developed an 8cm BD/DVD Drive for Camcorders, Full High Definition Signal Processor Engine Picture Master Full HD, and CMOS Image Sensor for Full High Definition (*2). With these core technologies, Hitachi adopted BD as a media since it has more than five times the capacity of a DVD and can record 1 hour of 1920x1080 full high definition video on one disc to create two models of the worlds first BD camcorders, which shoot, playback, and store full high-definition in every process. Hitachi will continue to mobilize its technology to introduce camcorders that meet the needs of the consumers.
*1 as of August, 2007 *2 5.3 mega pixel CMOS image sensor is developed by AltaSens, Inc. (Thousand Oaks, CA) under the cooperation between Hitachi, Ltd. and AltaSens, Inc. All rights are reserved by AltaSens, Inc. *3 refers to consumer camcorder market in Japan
About Hitachi, Ltd. Hitachi, Ltd., (NYSE: HIT / TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 384,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2006 (ended March 31, 2007) consolidated revenues totaled 10,247 billion yen ($86.8 billion). The company offers a wide range of systems, products and services in market sectors including information systems, electronic devices, power and industrial systems, consumer products, materials and financial services. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com. Notes:
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in United States and/or other countries. HDMI, HDMI logo, High-Definition Multimedia Interface are registered trademarks or trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC. Blu-ray Disc and logo are registered trademarks. All brand names are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade names of their respective holders. For a comprehensive presentation of the new Hitachi BD camcorders, please visit http://av.hitachi.com/camcorder
Main Features for Keeping Fresh and Vivid Memories 1920x1080 Full High Definition throughout Imaging, Recording, and Playback 1. Worlds First (*1) 8cm BD/DVD Drive (plus 30GB HDD for Hybrid model)
(1) Hitachi Original 8cm BD/DVD Drive Hitachi developed a compact, low power consuming, and reliable 8cm BD/DVD drive which corresponds to five kinds of 8cm discs; BD-RE/-R, DVD-RAM/-RW/-R. (*1)
*1: BD camcorder BD/DVD drive does not comply with dual layer discs.
The drive carries two optical pick-ups for BD and DVD and a flat pick-up with compact aberration correction function for BD. The size of the drive chassis 8cm BD/DVD Drive remains almost the same as the DVD camcorder drive. The drive can record and playback full high definition. BD has approximately five times the capacity and approximately three times the rapid transfer rate compared with DVD. Low power consumption by intermittent recording technology which is the combination of rapid recording on the disc and memory buffer function. P-CAV (Partial-Constant Angular Velocity) Control Technology has been developed for rapid disc rotation speed essential for full high definition recording and also to maintain silence.
2) 3) 4)
(2) 8cm BD Recording The camcorder can record record one hour of 1920x1080 pixels full high-definition video on a 8cm BD (single side, single layer 7.5GB) which is a convenient media to stock. BD-RE discs are re-writable, whereas BD-R discs can record once. (3) Large Capacity 30GB HDD (DZ-BD7H) 1) 30GB HDD can record long hours without caring about the remaining time on the media. 30GB HDD can record up to four hours of 1920x1080 pixels full high definition video (HX mode), or eight hours of 1440x1080 pixels high definition video (HS mode). 2) 3) Impact Resistant Damper protects the HDD from shock and moderates impact to 50%. Head Load/Unload Structure removes head away from the disc when not in operation in order to prevent the head from touching the disc when impact is given to the HDD.
2. High Picture Quality Video Engineering for Shooting 1920x1080 Pixels Full High Definition (1) Full High Definition Distortion-less Lens
10x zoom non-spherical lens has been developed to maintain compact body size. It captures 2400x1800 pixels still photo as well as 1920x1080 full high-definition video. The lens is multi-coated to prevent reflection, flare, or ghost images, and has gradation ND (neutral density) filter to prevent degrading of resolution caused by aperture of iris. (2) CMOS Image Sensor for Full High Definition Video and Approximately 4.32 Mega Pixel Still Photo
Full HD Lens
Approximately 5.3 mega pixel CMOS Image Sensor co-developed with AltaSens, Inc. captures the true nature of the object in progressive format and has RGB primary color filter. CMOS image sensor is capable of reading pixel area randomly at a rapid speed essential for full high definition video imaging. (1920x 1080) It can capture still photo image at 2400x1800 pixels. Pixel size of the CMOS image sensor is 2.09m, 1/2.8 inches in size, and total pixel size of approximately 5.3 mega pixel has electronic image stabilization function with is controlled outside the range of effective pixels.
Approximately 5.3 Mega Pixel CMOS Image Sensor
(3) Picture Master Full HD High Resolution Image Processing Engine consists of High Resolution Camera Image Processing LSI for Full High Definition which effectively processes the massive data captured by the 5.3 mega pixel CMOS image sensor, and High Quality Audio/Video Codec LSI which implemented MPEG4 AVC/H.264 CODEC, which is 1.5 to twice efficient compared with MPEG2. i) High Resolution Camera Image Processing LSI has Adaptive DNR (Dynamic Noise Reducing Method) technology which analyzes the captured image and reduces noise and Advanced CCM (Correlative Coefficient Multiplying Method) Circuit to control false color signal. It improves picture quality by reducing noise and by preventing data to be used up by noise signal during compression at the same time to capture beautiful high definition video. ii) High Quality Audio/Video Codec LSI has a uniquely developed algorism for high-quality motion picture. It switches process methods between field and frame in macro block depending on the amount of motion happening within the frame to process fine quality video image in scenes with a lot of action. The unique algorism adaptively judges and switches encoding methods depending on the condition of images judged by the correlation of different frames, or predictions made from a single frame. The algorism judges the amount of code to allocate by calculating how much picture quality deterioration can be recognized at playback. (4) HDMI Output Terminal High Definition Camera Image Processing LSI
High Quality Audio/Video Codec LSI
The BD camcorder has HDMI terminal which transfers 1920x1080 pixel full high-definition video and clear audio digital data with one cable. A HDMI cable which is widely available in the market can be used for connection.
3. Dubbing in the Camcorder (DZ-BD7H) The contents recorded onto the HDD can be easily dubbed in the original high definition quality to BD or converted to standard definition when dubbing to DVD utilizing the camcorder without the hassle of connecting the camcorder to other devices. (*2)
*2: The camcorder must be powered via the AC adapter/charger for dubbing from HDD to disc.
The disc media being copied can be selected from 8cm BD-RE/-R,DVD-RAM/-RW/-R depending on the type of disc that best suits the format of the player. The user can choose from four pre-set dubbing modes, and if the contents do not fit into the disc, the user can also select auto divide dubbing. 1) 2) 3) 4) New selects only the uncopied scenes on the HDD and dubs to disc. Date selects the scenes recorded on the specified date and dubs to disc. All dubs all the contents on the HDD. Select dubs the scenes selected by the user.
4. Editing in the Camcorder The full high-definition video recorded on the HDD or the 8cm BD-RE can be edited with the camcorder. Easy editing functions such as split, delete, and connect can be made without using a PC. User can also create play list, and rearrange the orders of playback within the play list.
4.32 Mega Pixel High Resolution Still Photo
Approximately 4.32 mega pixels high resolution still photos can be recorded on the SD memory card. 10x optical zoom lens will capture images form wide to telephoto angle. (Field angle 35mm at 4x3 still is equal to 34.5-345mm converted to film)
Full High Definition Photo Capture to Cut Out the Best Shot from Video
The best shot from the recorded full high-definition video can be captured as approximately 2.07 mega pixels photo images and stored into the SD memory card. The captured photo can then be printed out easily with a printer capable of reading SD memory card.
One Second Quick Start
The BD camcorder can start recording in one second by pressing the Restart button instead of turning
off the power. It also saves power during stand-by. (*3)
*3: Quick Start mode consumes only 1/2 power compared during shooting with LCD monitor turned off. automatically after kept at stand-by for 30 minutes. Zoom ratio will be at 1x when re-started. Power turns off
Simple and Innovative Design
The new BD camcorder distinguishes itself from conventional camcorders with a smooth flowing, simple and innovative design. The lens portion implemented a large aperture expressing its high quality, and the round body is a motif of the BD. The left portion of the camcorder is UV coated to protect the body from scratches and to maintain shine. The operation buttons promote ease of use with a cursor button next to the LCD and an auto lens cover that activates with the power switch.
9. On-Board Interactive Guide to Guide the Users through Set-Up and Connections Interactive Guide show the users how to connect with a TV, explain the kinds of discs, how to switch modes, etc. on the screen so that even people who have never used a camcorder can feel comfortable.
10. Provided PC Application ImageMixer 3 HD Edition for BD Camcorder (*4) is provided to playback on PC, or to edit and create 12cm BD/DVD copies. (*5) ( PC with the equivalent disc drive is required.)
*4 *5 by Pixela Corporation The created discs are not guaranteed to playback on all players or recorders.
Windows PC Operation Requirements (Japan models)
OS Computer CPU Memory HDD Windows XP Home Edition SP2, Windows XP Professional Edition SP2, Windows Vista (Japanese Edition) IBMPC/AT compatible, with the above OS preinstalled Intel Pentium D2.8GHz or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66Hz or higher (2.66Hz or higher is recommended) 512MB or more (1GB or more is recommended) Free space of at least 300MB to install the application Free space necessary for creating a disc DVD-Video: At least 14GB for work folder (At least 28GB for a double layer disc.) Blu-ray: At least 50 GB for work folder (At least 28GB for a double layer disc.) Need one port for BD Cam. (May not operate when connected via USB hub) Displayable with at least 1024x768 pixels and 16bits (High color) Graphics accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0c or later (supporting PCI Express x16 is recommended) Not compliant with 64 bit versions of the above OS. Compliant with Japanese version of the above OS only Not compliant with self-designed PC or Windows upgraded environment, or multi-boot environment. User must be logged in with administrative privileges in order to use the software. Not compliant for output to HDD of the camcorder
11. Other Useful Functions (1) (2) (3) (4) Approximately 210k Pixels 2.7 Wide LCD 8cm BD-RE Packed-In SD Memory Card Compatible (for still photo) Built-In Flash Light (for still photo)
12. Optional Accessories Tele Conversion Lens Wide Conversion Lens Carrying Case Battery Pack Battery Pack
DZ-TL43 DZ-WL43 DZ-CB7 DZ-BP14SJ DZ-BP21SJ
13. Recording Modes and Recording Time
Bit Rate Audio VBR Recording 15Mbps (256Kbps) 11Mbps (256Kbps) 7.5Mbps (256Kbps) 9Mbps (256Kbps) 6Mbps (256Kbps) Recording Time (approximately) HDD BD DVD (Single Side) (Single Side) 30GB 7.5GB 1.4GB 4 hours 5hr. 20 min 8 hours 1 hour 1hr. 20 min. 2 hours 20 min. 30 min.
Rec. Mode HX
Recording Pixels 1920x1080
1440x1080 1440x1080 720x480
Product Specification (Japan Models) Model Image Sensor Total Pixels Effective Video (16x9) Pixels Still Lens
Angle35mm equivalent Focus Minimum Illumination Lens Filter Diameter/ Zoom Ratio LCD Monitor/ Viewfinder Image Stabilization Video Flash Built-In HDD Max. Video Rec. Single Side 8cmBD-RE/-R Time (approx.) Single Side 8cmDVD-RAM/-R/-RW Still Photo Max. Storage Capacity (with 1GB SD Memory Card) HDD 8cmBD-RE8cmBD-R Rec. Method 8cmDVD-RAM/-R/-RW SD Memory Card JPEG Pixels Audio Recording Format Built-In HDD Capacity Video/Audio Jack USB Jack HDMI Jack Power Consumption (LCD Off, HX Mode) Consecutive Recording Time *2 Size*3 (WxHxD) Weight*4 Weight at Recording(w/ Supplied Battery)
DZ-BD7H DZ-BD70 1/2.8 Progressive, RGB Primary Color Filter CMOS Approximately 5.3 Mega Pixels Approximately 2.07 Mega Pixels Approximately 4.32 Mega Pixels 1.83.05.050mm Video: Approximately 47.0470mm (16x9 Mode) Still: Approximately 34.5345mm (4x3 Mode) Auto Focus / Manual Focus 24 Lux (Electronic Shutter 1/30) 43mm / Optical 10x Electronic Zoom 240x *1 2.7 Wide TTF (approx. 210k pixels) / 0.2 Color LCD (approx. 200k pixels) Electronic Image Stabilization Built-In (Auto, On, Off) 4hr. (HX) 1920x1080 5hr. 20min. (HF) 1440x 1080 8hr. (HS) 1440 x 1080 1hr. (HX) 1920x1080 1hr.20min. (HF) 1440x1080, 2hr. (HS) 1440x1080 20min. (SX) 720xmin. (SF) 720x480 Approximately 400 Photos (2400x1800 pixels) MPEG4 AVC / H.264 MPEG4 AVC / H.264 (BD-RE Ver.3.0, BD-R Ver.2.0 Compliant) MPEG2 (DVD Video Recording, DVD Video Format Compliant) JPEG (DCF/Exif 2.2 Compliant) 2400x1800 Dolby Digital 2ch 30GB 8pin connector (S Video/Audio Output)x1, External Microphone Input x1 USB2.0 High Speed Mode Compliant Yes (Output only) Approximately 5.7W (HDD) Approximately 6.7W (BD-RE) Approximately 100 minutes (HDD) Approximately 90 minutes (BD-RE) Approximately 80x87x165mm Approximately 77x87x165mm Approximately 630g Approximately 705g Approximately 575g Approximately 650g
Supplied Accessories: 8cm BD-RE Disc, Battery Pack (DZ-BP14S), AC Adapter/Battery Charger, Power Cable, DC Power Cord, AV/S input cable, D pin cable, remote control unit, battery for remote, Shoulder Strap, Disc Cleaning Cloth, USB cable, PC (Windows) Software CD-ROM, Quick Guide. *1 *2 *3 *4 Digital Zoom works for video shooting only. Measured under the following conditions: HF mode, Auto AE, Manual Focus, LCD monitor off, with battery pack DZ-BP14S. Size does not include hand strap. Weight does not include battery pack and media.
Information contained in this news release is current as of the date of the press announcement, but may be subject to change without prior notice.
PR Log - Global Press Release Distribution
hitachi dz-bd7h battery, HITACHI DZ-BD7H Camcorder Battery from highlinebattery.com!
By smith Dated: Jul 30, 2010
hitachi dz-bd7h battery,dz-bd7h battery,DZ-BD7H Camcorder Battery,HITACHI DZ-BD7H Camcorder Battery hitachi dz-bd7h battery,Battery Store offers hitachi dz-bd7h battery, HITACHI DZ-BD7H Camcorder Battery! All brand new with 100% compatibility guarantee. http://www.highlinebattery.com/hitachi/dz-bd7h/camcorder+battery.htm Purchase the replacement hitachi dz-bd7h battery on highlinebattery.com, you come to the rigth place! highlinebattery.com not only offers discount HITACHI DZ-BD7H Camcorder Battery, but also you can get HITACHI DZ-BD7H Camcorder Battery from highlinebattery.com! hitachi dz-bd7h battery,dz-bd7h battery,DZ-BD7H Camcorder Battery,HITACHI DZ-BD7H Camcorder Battery ### Online store for battery charger, camera battery, camcorder battery, laptop battery replacement batteries. Yearbattery.co.uk provides relieable and cost-efficient battery and charger for you.
Category Email Country Advertising Click to email author United States
- 1977 EMS2025SCL 854 I-1 Nanokey RXD-700 ESF236 CDX-GT201C Tomtom 720T R-308JS EL-501V CDX-R450 EP729 110 Wifi Z828MP Zanussi F902 GW73E-SB Hsdpa 3-14XT SL-PG380A KX-TG6073 Becker Z203 21FS4RK CLP-315K 50 SX HF3461-01 Extrem KDL-26S2030 ZB288X LS-30 Sd ED 5300-E AG-790A ALL-IN-ONE Mark III Paramount ICN 520 YZF-R1 AG925EFY Ata 101S LBP-1760 MDS-JA30ES Greenheart Navigation PM335 Portege R100 Elektron SPS1 R-30IA Doctor 750X 4000N Aego 2 DCS6401-20 20041 Digimax L50 VP-D323I FLA1002W Prime075 HL5231 PRO 2000 PRO A60 Nokia N92 FX-2170 WD-14311RD Review Farm 2 Optio E65 TX-32LE7F Powershot TX1 3 0 AV-29LX14 Cube K120 29E31S Printer Travelmate 3010 V5000 Effect DEH-P5950IB AEG-electrolux N24 RQ1050 15 Investigation Cafamosacf85 Immobilizer SBH600 E2200WSV U5-332 Display Library Drive Dslr-A350K DE Luxe Aspire 5220 G643scvi Probe X2D 2200-3000 ADC RAC PAC Ohmd74 H3900 UN26C4000 Considerations Sidekick 3 DEH-P4100SD CQ-DFX602N
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101