Humax LGB-17dttv, size: 3.8 MB
Here you can find all about Humax LGB-17dttv like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Humax LGB-17dttv manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Humax LGB-17dttv please write about it to help other people.
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Humax LGB-17dttv photo ]
User reviews and opinions
|wdog||11:27pm on Monday, July 12th, 2010|
|The Humax LGB 17DTTV is a quality TV perfect for small rooms. Good sound and picture. Sits neatly on top of standard DVD player. Freeview built in.|
|StanmaD||10:43pm on Thursday, May 27th, 2010|
|slim and stylish an excellent T.V, sharp picture and excellent sound. it also has S-Video so i made use of that with my home cinema.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
LCD Digital and Analogue TV
Digital and Analogue
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove cover(or back). No user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personnel. Indicates a situation which, if not avoided, could damage the equipment or other apparatus. This symbol indicates dangerous voltage inside the LCD-TV that presents a risk of electric shock or personal injury. Indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in serious injury. This symbol indicates important instructions accompanying the LCD-TV.
Read this manual carefully and make sure you understand the instructions provided. For your safety, check what the result of each action will be. Throughout the whole manual, pay special attention to the following marks that indicate hazardous situations. Indicates additional information to the user to make the user aware of possible problems and information of any importance to help the user to understand, to use and to maintain the installation.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice.
2005 HUMAX Corporation)
Not to be copied, used or translated in part or whole without HUMAX's prior consent in writing except approval of ownership of copyright and copyright law.
HUMAX does not have any responsibility for direct, indirect, accidental and other damage caused by the use of the information contained in this manual.
VIACCESS is a trademark of France Telecom. CryptoWorks(TM) is a trademark of Philips Electronics N.V. Irdeto is a trademark of Mindport BV. Nagravision is a registered trademark of KUDELSKI S.A. Conax is a trademark of Telenor Conax AS. 'Dolby' and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Manufactured under the license from Dolby Laboratories.
Thank you for purchasing a HUMAX LCD-TV. Please read this user manual carefully in order to safely install, use and maintain the LCD-TV at maximum performance. Keep this user manual next to your LCD-TV to ensure the best performance possible.
This LCD-TV has been engineered and manufactured to assure your safety. You can prevent serious electrical shock and other hazards by keeping in mind the following:
Do not place anything heavy, wet or magnetic on the LCD TV or the power cord. Never cover the ventilation openings with any material and never touch them with metalic or inflammable materials.
Avoid operating the LCD-TV in extreme heat, humidity or areas affected by dust. + Temperature : 41~95 F + Humidity : 30~80RH
Be sure to tum the LCD-TV off before plugging the power cord into the socket. Make sure that the power cord and the other cords are securely and correctly connected.
Overloaded AC outlets and extension cords are dangerous, as are frayed power cords and broken plugs, which may cause electric shock or fire. Call your service technician for replacement.
Do not use sharp tools such as a pin or a pencil near the LCD-TV, as they may scratch the LCD surface.
Do not use a solvent, such a benzene, to clean the LCD-TV, as it will damage the LCD surface. The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing.
1. Follow these directions in order not to damage the power cord or plug. Do not modify or process the power cord or plug arbitrarily. Do not bend or twist the power cord too much. Make sure to disconnect the power cord with the plug held. Keep heating appliances as far as possible from the power cord in order to prevent the cover vinyl from melting. 2. Follow these directions. Failure to follow one of them may cause electrical shock. Do not open the main body. Do not insert metals or inflammable objects inside the LCD-TV. Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. Disconnect the power cord in case of lightning. 3. Do not use the LCD-TV when it is out of order. If you continue to use the LCD-TV when defective, serious damage can be caused to it. Make sure to contact your local LCD-TV distributor if the LCD-TV is out of order. 4. Please do not insert metal or alien substance into the slots for the modules and smart cards. In doing so can cause damage to the LCD-TV and reduce its life span.
3. Safety Instructions
Before Using the TV
Package Contents Front Panel Rear Panel Remote Control + Inserting the Batteries Mounting Device + Installing on the Wall + Convenient Movement Connecting the External Equipment + Connecting to an Aerial + Using the SCART cable + Using the Audio/Video cable + Connecting to the Component Input + Connecting a PC
Setting Up the TV
Using the Analogue TV
Watching TV + Switching On and Off + Viewing the Input Source + Changing Channels + Displaying Information + Choosing Your Language Setting up Channels + Scanning Channels Automatically + Scanning Channels Manually + Fine Tuning Channel Reception + Adding and Erasing Channels + Assigning Names to Channels + Sorting the Stored Channels Setting the Picture + Selecting the Picture Mode + Customizing the Picture Settings + Customizing the Picture Settings (PC mode) + Changing the Colour Tone + Adjusting the Colour (PC mode) + Changing the Picture Size Setting the Sound + Selecting the Sound Mode + Customizing the Sound Settings + Changing the Sound Effect + Adjusting the Volume Automatically Setting the Time + Setting the Current Time + Setting the TV On and Off Time + Setting the Sleep Time + Switching the TV Off Automatically Setting up the PC Input Teletext Feature + Using the Various Teletext Buttons + Displaying the Teletext Information + Selecting a Specific Teletext Page + Storing the Current Teletext Page into List
4. Contents - Analogue TV
Using the Digital TV
Digital TV Channel Setup Basic Operation + Switching Channel + Changing the Subtitle Language + Changing an Audio Language + Programme Information - Information Banner (I-Plate) + MHEG Application Channel List + Displaying and Switching Channel List + Editing Channels + Editing Favourite Channels Programme Guide + Viewing Programme Guide Information + Finding a Programme + Adding Reservations by Guide Setting the Preferences + Parental Control + Local Setting + Miscellaneous Settings Installation + Automatic Search + Manual Search + Default Setting Software Upgrade + OTA (Over the Air) + Software Update from PC System Information + Status + Signal Detection + Common Interface Game
Menu Map + LCD TV Menu + Digital TV Menu Troubleshooting + Troubleshooting + Error Message Specification Glossary Service and Support
5. Contents - Digital TV
+ Please check all package contents before using your LCD-TV. + Package Contents may be different according to the area.
LCD - TV
AAA Batteries (x2)
Remote Control (x1)
6. Package Contents
TV/AV 6 OK 5 MENU 4 VOL 3 CH 2 : STANDBY 1
1. : STANDBY Switches between Operation and Standby modes. Displays Red colour when the set is in standby mode. Changes to Green colour when the set is switched on.
2. CH Selects a programme or a menu item.
3. VOL Adjusts the volume. Adjusts the menu setting.
4. MENU Displays the menu.
5. OK Selects a menu or confirms the selected operation.
6. TV/AV Selects input signal (Digital TV, Analog TV, AV1, AV2, S-Video, Component, PC).
7. Front Panel
12 Common Interface 13 SMARTCARD SLOT
Green : Y Blue : Pb 11 COMPONENT
Red1 : Pr White : Audio : L Red2 : Audio : R
PC ANT. IN S-VIDEO SOUND 75
VIDEO L-AUDIO-R AV2
DC12V H/P S/PDIF PC SOUND ANT. IN S-VIDEO AV2 AV1 PC INPUT 9 RS-232C 10
1. DC12V Connect the supplied DC power cord. 2. H/P (Headphone) Connect to your headphone. 3. S/PDIF Connect to Dolby digital decoder for the digital audio signal output. 4. PC SOUND Connect to the audio output jack on your PC. 5. ANT. IN (Antenna In) Connect to your aerial for digital and analogue TV signal. 6. S-VIDEO Connect to an external device with S-Video output. 7. AV2 (RCA) Connect for the video and audio input to external devices with RCA cable. 8. AV1 (SCART) Connect for the video and audio input/output to external devices with SCART cable. 9. PC INPUT Connect to the video output jack on your PC, using the PC cable supplied. 10. RS-232C Connect to the RS-232C port on your PC for software upgrade. 11. COMPONENT INPUT Connect to an external device with Component output, such as DVD. 12. COMMON INTERFACE Use for one CA Module with a smart card. 13. SMARTCARD SLOT Slot for Smartcard. 8
9. Remote Control
1. STANDBY Switches between Operation and Standby modes. 2. SLEEP Sets the sleep time. 3. MUTE Mutes the audio. 4. TV/AV Selects input signal between TV and another signals. 5. WIDE Sets the display format. 6. SND (Sound) MODE Changes the sound mode. 7. PIC (Picture) MODE Changes the picture mode. 8. NUMERICAL BUTTONS (0~9) Enters a channel number or menu option number. 9. LIST Displays the channel list. 10. TEXT Use the MHEG application 11. COLOUR BUTTONS (R/G/Y/B) Selects colour keys for MHEG or EPG in the Digital TV mode. Selects color keys for teletext in the Analog TV and Digital TV modes. 12. BACK Returns to the previous menu and screen. 13. GUIDE Displays the Programme Guide. 14. ARROW BUTTONS ( , , , ) Moves the cursor to the up, down, left or right menu option. 15. OK Selects a menu, or confirms the selected operation and displays the channel list whilst watching a programme. 16. EXIT Exits the main menu or Guide screen. 17. MENU Displays the main menu. 18. DTV (Digital TV) Setup Displays the DTV Setup menu in the Digital TV mode. A
19. CH +/- and PAGE +/Changes the Channel or Page. 20. INFORMATION Displays the information about the channel and programme. 21. VOL +/Adjusts the audio volume. 22. FAV (Favourite) CH Displays the Favourite Channel List in the Digital TV mode. 23. RADIO CH Switches to digital Radio channel. 24. DTV (Digital TV) CH Switches to digital TV channel.
D 25. GAME Displays the game menu. E 26. SUBTITLE Changes the subtitle language. 27. SOUNDTRACK/AUDIO Lists alternative soundtracks enable stereo, dual or mono sound. 28. TETETEXT BUTTONS Teletext Off Used to deactivate teletext service. Teletext On/Mix Used to view the teletext information. Used to overlap the teletext with the broadcasting screen. Index Used to display the teletext index. Cancel Used to display the broadcast when searching for a page. Reveal Used to reveal the hidden text. Mode Used to select the teletext mode. (LIST/FLOF) Size Used to display the double-size letters. Hold Used to hold the teletext page. Sub-Page Used to display the teletext sub-page.
10. Remote Control
Inserting the Batteries into the Remote Control
You must insert or replace the batteries in the remote control when you:
+ Purchase the TV. + Find that the remote control is no longer operating correctly. 1. Remove the cover on the rear of the remote control by pressing the symbol ( ) downwards and then pulling firmly to remove it. 2. Insert two AAA size 1.5V batteries ensuring that the "+" and "-" ends of the batteries are correctly aligned. 3. Replace the cover. Note : Do not mix battery types, i.e. alkaline and manganese.
11. Remote Control
This describes how to set up the LCD-TV. Select the most appropriate procedure depending on your requirements.
If you encounter any problem when setting up the LCD-TV, please contact your local LCD-TV distributor.
Installing on the Wall
You can install the TV on the wall using a mounting bracket (sold separately). To reduce the risk of damage from falling, this TV should be secured at all times. Do not install on a weak surface such as plaster or foam board. Before you install the TV on the wall, separate the LCD and stand-base.
You can move your LCD TV to other place conveniently.
12. Mounting Device
Connecting the External Equipment
Connecting to an Aerial
To view the TV channels correctly, a signal must be received by the TV.
Connect the aerial or network input cable to the ANT.IN jack on the rear of the TV.
Using the SCART cable
1. Connect the SCART cable between the AV1 input jack on the TV and the video output jack on the required equipment. 2. Turn the TV on, then press the TV/AV button to select AV1.
Video Game Device
Video Disc player
13. Connecting the External Equipment
Using the Audio/Video cable
1. Connect the video cable between the VIDEO (AV2) input jack on the TV and the video output jack on the required equipment. Note : For the equipment with an S-VIDEO jack, connect the S-Video cable between the S-VIDEO input jack on the TV and the S-Video output jack on the required equipment. 2. Connect the audio cable between the AUDIO-L/R (AV2) input jack on the TV and the audio output jack on the required equipment. 3. Turn the TV on, then press the TV/AV button to select AV2. Note : If you have connected the TV and the required equipment using an S-Video cable, select S-Video.
14. Connecting the External Equipment
Connecting to the Component Input
1. Connect the video cable between the Component VIDEO (Y/Pb/Pr) input jacks on the TV and the video output jacks on the required equipment. Note : Depending on the manufacturer, the Y/Pb/Pr jacks may be identified as Y/PB/PR, Y/B-Y/R-Y or Y/CB/CR. Component video input support 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p resolution input. 2. Connect the audio cable between the Component AUDIO-L/R input jacks on the TV and the audio output jacks on the required equipment. 3. Turn the TV on, then press the TV/AV button to select Component.
Adding and Erasing Channels
You can add channels that were not memorized or delete unwanted channels from memory.
1. Press the MENU button. 2. Press the 3. Press the button. or or button to move to Channel, then press the OK button. button to move to Programme Edit, then press the OK
4. Press the or then press the
button to select the programme to be added or erased, or button.
5. Press the OK button repeatedly to select Added or Erased. 6. Press the BACK button to return to the previous menu.
19. Setting up Channels
Assigning Names to Channels
You can assign an easy-to-remember name to any channel. When the INFO button is pressed, the channel name will appear next to the channel number.
4. Press the or button to select the channel to be assigned to a new name, then press the OK button. 5. Press the or button to select a letter (A~Z), a number (0~9) or a symbol (space, _, -, *). Move on to the previous or next letter by pressing the or button. 6. When you have fi nished, press the BACK button to return to the previous menu.
Sorting the Stored Channels
You can change the programme numbers of stored channels. This operation may be necessary after using the auto search.
1. Press the MENU button. 2. Press the 3. Press the button. 4. Press the change. or or button to move to Channel, then press the OK button. button to move to Programme Sort, then press the OK
button to select the programme number that you with to
5. Press the or button to select the new programme number that you wish to identify, then press the OK button. 6. Press the BACK button to return to the previous menu.
20. Setting up Channels
Setting the Picture
Selecting the Picture Mode
You can select the picture mode which best corresponds to your viewing requirements.
1. Press the MENU button. 2. Press the or button to move to Picture, then press the OK button. The Picture Mode is selected. 3. Press the OK button again. 4. Press the or then press the button to select required picture mode as followings, or button.
Custom - Dynamic - Standard - Movie - Mild Note : You can select the modes by simply pressing the PIC MODE button on the remote control.
Customizing the Picture Settings
This TV has several setting options that allow you to control the picture quality.
1. Press the MENU button. 2. Press the 3. Press the button. or or button to move to Picture, then press the OK button. button to move to Custom Picture, then press the OK
27. Setting the Time
Setting up the PC Input
Adjusting the Status of PC Screen Automatically
3. Press the or button to move to PC Setup then press the OK button. The Auto in Progress is selected. 4. Press the OK button again. The message Auto in Progress is displayed. The picture quality and position are automatically adjusted with optimal value, and the picture returns to original view about a few seconds later.
Tuning the PC Screen for Improved Quality
5. Press the or button to select Frequency or Phase, then press the OK button. Press the or button until you reach the optimal setting, then press the BACK button.
Selecting the Position of PC Screen
6. Press the or button to move to PC Position, then press the OK button. Select required position by pressing the / buttons, then press the BACK button.
Resetting the PC Screen Settings
7. Press the or button to move to Reset, then press the OK button. The message for initializing is displayed. 8. Press the or button to select Yes, then press the OK button. All settings of PC screen are replaced with the factory initial values.
Note : If display resolution of PC is different with resolution of TV, a part of display can be cut. In these a case, the TV is switched into FailSafe mode and a notice will be displayed. Please re-configure the display resolution of your PC into the best resolution of TV (1280x768 60Hz). 28. Setting up the PC Input
Most TV stations provide written information services via teletext. The index page of the teletext service gives you information on how to use the service. In addition, you can select various options to suit your requirements by using the remote control buttons.
Note : For teletext information to be displayed correctly, channel reception must be stable. Otherwise, information may be missing or some pages may not be displayed.
Using the Various Teletext Buttons
(Teletext Off) Press to deactivate teletext service. (Teletext On/Mix) Press to activate teletext mode after selecting the channel providing the teletext service. Press it again to overlap the teletext with the current broadcasting screen. (Index) Press to display the index (contents) page at any time while you are viewing teletext. (Cancel) Press to view the broadcast when searching for a page. (Reveal) Press to display the hidden text (answers to quiz games, for example). To display normal screen, press it again. (Mode) Press to select the teletext mode (LIST/FLOF). If you press it in the LIST mode, it switches into the List save mode. In the List save mode, you can save teletext page into list using the OK button. (Size) Press to display the double-size letters in the upper half of the screen. For lower half of the screen, press it again. To display normal screen, press it once again. (Hold) Press to hold the display on a given page if the selected page is linked with several secondary pages which follow on automatically. To resume, press it again. (Sub-Page) Press to display the available sub-page. 0~9 (numeric buttons) Press to enter the three-digit page number given in the content directly.
30. Teletext Feature
Digital TV Channel Setup
When you purchase your LCD-TV, you can run the Automatic Search. It immediately performs Channel Search.(You can also run the digital TV channel setup in Default Setting.)
1. Turns on the TV in the Digital TV mode. 2. Starts the Automatic Search immediately. Please wait for finishing the Channel Search. If you want to stop the Channel Search, select the OK button. If the Channel Search is stopped or finished, press the OK button to save the result of the channel search. Once the channel search has finished, you can enjoy digital television.
Warning : If you exit the Automatic Search without fully completing the channel searching procedure, you may not have any digital TV channels stored. In this case, you can use the Installation Menu to configure your LCD-TV as required.
31. Digital TV Channel Setup
This chapter describes functions such as switching channel, changing language, and basic features for watching programmes.
You can switch the current channel using one of the following methods.
1. Press the CH-/CH+ button. 2. Enter your desired channel number using the NUMERICAL (0~9) button to move to the channel directly. 3. Press the DTV CH or RADIO CH button to switch between TV channel and Radio channel. Note : You can switch channel using the channel list or programme guide.
Changing the Subtitle Language
If the current programme provides Subtitle information, you can select the language for the Subtitle.
1. Press the SUBTITLE button to display the subtitle language list. 2. Select your desired subtitle language using the / button, and press the OK button. Then the subtitle will be displayed in the selected language at the bottom of the screen. 3. Select OFF from the subtitle language list if you do not wish to display subtitles in the screen. Note : You can select a default subtitle language by selecting DTV SETUP - Preferences - Local Setting - Subtitle Language menu.
Changing an Audio Language
If the current programme is available in multiple audio languages, you can select the language that you wish to listen in.
1. Press the SOUNDTRACK/AUDIO button to display soundtrack list. 2. Select your desired audio language using the / and OK button to change the audio soundtrack. 3. Select Audio preference(left, right, stereo) using the / buttons. 4. Press the EXIT or SOUNDTRACK/AUDIO button to exit the soundtrack list.
32. Basic Operation
Note : _ you can select your desired default audio language by selecting DiTV SETUP - Preferences - Local Setting - Audio Language menu. _ If the programme is broadcast in Dolby Digital one, you cannot set the audio preference such as left, right, and stereo. _ If you select Dolby Digital by selecting DTV SETUP - Preferences Local Setting - Audio Priority menu, Dolby Digital soundtrack is automatically used in preference to the default audio language.
Programme Information-Information Banner (I-plate)
Programme information is always displayed for a specific period of time whenever you switch channels. You can view the programme information by pressing the INFO button twice while watching a programme. Press the EXIT button to hide the I-plate.
The General Information is displayed at the bottom of the screen as followings.
1. 2. 3. 4.
Channel number and channel name Programme name Current time Detailed programme information : displayed if detailed programme information is provided. 5. Next programme Information : displayed if next programme information is provided. Press the button to display the next programme information. Note : If there is no available programme information, programme information is not displayed.
33. Basic Operation
Detailed Programme Information
You can see detailed information about the current programme. Press the INFO button.
Note : _ Press the INFO button again to hide the information box. _ If the detailed programme information is more than one page, use / button to move to the previous or next page.
You can delete one or more channels.
1. Move the cursor to the channel list using the / button. 2. Select your desired channel, and then press the OK button. You can select multiple channels. 3. Select Delete in the right using the button, and press the OK button.
36. Channel List
You can lock or unlock one or more channels.
1. Move the cursor to the channel list using the / button. 2. Select your desired channel, and then press the OK button. You can select multiple channels. 3. Select Lock in the right using the button, and press the OK button.
Select/Unselect All Channels
You can select/unselect all channels at a time.
1. Select Select All in the right and press the OK button to select all channels. 2. Select Unselect All in the right and press the OK button to unselect all the selected channels.
37. Channel List
Editing Favourite Channels
You can edit Favourite channel or Favourite channel list.
1. Press the DTV SETUP button. 2. Select Edit Channels using the / button, and press the OK button. 3. Select Edit Favourite Channels using the / button, and press the OK or button. 4. Select a channel using the / button, and press the OK button. The selected channel is moved into the Favourite. 5. Move between TV and Favourite using the return the channel. / button. In this way, you can
Note : _ Press the DTV CH or RADIO CH button to move to TV or RADIO channel list directly. _ Press the BACK or button to save the changes and return to the previous menu. Press the EXIT button to exit the Menu screen.
38. Channel List
The Programme Guide displays programme information about each channel, based on the date and time. You can also schedule your recording using the information given.
Note : Press the GUIDE button to exit the Guide screen.
Viewing Programme Guide Information
You can view programme information for all channels.
1. Press the GUIDE button. 2. Move to previous or next programme within the same channel using the / button. 3. Move to other desired channel using / button. If there are multiple channels, use PAGE +/- button to move to channels by page. Also, you can enter your desired channel number using the NUMERICAL (0~9) buttons on the remote control to move to the channel directly. 4. Select your desired programme, and press the OK button. Then you can watch the programme if it is on air, or you can reserve it if it is the future programme. 5. Press the INFO button in the selected programme to view Extended Information for the selected programme.
Viewing Guide Information by Another Group
You can view programme information for desired channel list by groups.
You can automatically reserve to watch your desired programme.
1. Select the scheduled programme and pressing the OK button. 2. Select OK using / button and press the OK button. 3. When reservation has been completed, the icon ( ) is displayed on the reserved programme.
When you cancel the reservation
1. Select the reserved programme and press the OK button. The message will be displayed. 2. Select OK and press the OK button to cancel the reservation. Note : You can look into reservation schedule using YELLOW button in guide.
41. Programme Guide
Setting the Preferences
You can set censorship classification, password, time and other options to enhance your viewing pleasure.
Note : _ Press the BACK or button to save the changes and return to the previous menu. Press the EXIT button to exit the Menu screen. _ You can easily select all menu items using the assigned numerical button for each menu.
You can set parental control for each programme. You can also change your password.
1. Press the DTV SETUP button. 2. Select the Preferences using the / button, and press the OK or button. 3. Select the Parental Control using the / button, and press the OK or button. 4. When prompting message is displayed to ask Password, enter the Password using the NUMERICAL (0~9) buttons.
Setting Censorship Classification
Censorship Classification allows you to block programmes according to the age level you have set.
1. Select the Censorship Classification using the / button, and press the OK or button. 2. Select your desired Age Level using the / button, and press the OK button. View All : All programmes can be watched because there is no age limitation. 7 : Programmes are blocked under the age of 7. 12 : Programmes are blocked under the age of 12. 15 : Programmes are blocked under the age of 15. 18 : Programmes are blocked under the age of 18. Lock All : All Programmes are blocked without considering the age level.
Note : You have to enter your password to watch the programme which is blocked by the age restriction.
42. Setting the Preferences
You can change the current password into a new one.
1. Select Change Password using the / button, and press the OK or button. 2. Enter New Password using the NUMERICAL (0~9) button, and select OK and press OK button. 3. Enter the New Password again to confirm the Verify Password, and select OK and press the OK button.
Note : The Default Password is 0000. If you have forgotten your Password, please contact your local LCD-TV distributor.
You can set a Language for Audio, and Subtitles and set the current time.
1. Press the DTV SETUP button. 2. Select Preferences using the button, and press the OK or button. 3. Select Local Setting using the button, and press the OK or button. /
The channel is scrambled or not available.
+ The channel has a signal but no audio or video. + The channel is for data broadcasting.
+ Confirm if the channel is currently on air. + You cannot watch the channel in the usual way.
The channel is scrambled.
+ This digital terrestrial receiver does not support the service that enables descrambling of the scrambled channels.
+ Please contact your local dealer for an appropriate CI Module and viewing card.
The audio is not available.
+ The channel has signal, but no Audio.
+ Press the DTV / AUDIO button to confirm if the channel has Audio.
Problem No picture on screen and No sound from speakers. No picture / No picture from AV terminal. Picture is displayed, But no sound from the Speakers. Picture is too light. Picture is too dark. Remote controller does not work. Check item + Insert the AC power cord plug securely in AC power outlet. + Make sure the remote control is not in the standby mode (The POWER/Standby indicator is Orange colour.)
+ Check the brightness setting of the display. + Lamp may have malfunctioned. + Check the cable from the VIDEO INPUT terminal. + Check the sound setting. + Make sure the sound is not muted. + Make sure headphones are not connected. + Check the setting of AV OUTPUT terminal. + Check the COLOUR and CONTRAST settings. + Make sure the BRIGHTNESS setting is not set too low. + Change the batteries. + Make sure the LCD-TV remote sensor is not facing a strong light source. + The reception may be weak. + The quality of the broadcast may also be poor. + Make sure the aerial is facing the right direction. + Make sure the outside aerial is not disconnected. + Make sure the antenna is facing the right direction. + The signal may be reflected from mountains or buildings. + There may be interference from cars, trains, high voltage lines, neon lights, etc. + There may be interference between the aerial cable and power cable. + Try positioning them further apart. + Is the unit receiving interference from other devices ? + Transmission antennas of radio broadcasting stations and transmission antenna of amateur radios and cellular phones may also cause interference. + Use the unit as far apart as possible from devices that may cause possible interference.
The picture is not sharp. The picture moves.
The picture is double or tripled. The picture is spotted.
There are strips on the screen or colours fade.
+ Type + Display Area + Display Colour + Pixel Pitch + Max. Resolution
- Colour active matrix TFT-LCD - 17.1" (434.38 mm) - 16.2 M - 0.291 mm x 0.291 mm - 1280 x 768 pixels - LVDS Interface with 1 pixel / clock - R/L : 176 , U/D : 176 (CR - 600:1 (Typ) - 450cd/m (Typ) - 48.4 kHz - 60 Hz - 400.0 (H) x 258.0 (V) x 22.0 (D) mm (Typ) - Separate - 30~65kHz 10)
DR165 STR-D550Z CI-6330 Kdpdr50J-KD-pdr50 E4100-1-W DV2000 T940T GEQ 231 Edition-2007 KRC-579R Indoor RTS TCX511 LF400 47PFL7422D KV-32FQ70B KD-G531 DMR-EX-85 VL-Z100S CQC1300AN FIE630F 50P XPA4100 Thomson RR65 PET835 00 Ellipse Pilot Tybox Lexmark 5200 DVZ-9511N Lansing T515 GC2530 Digia II Plus V2 DG834GT 108 Classic SGH-S401I Spanish ICF-CD831 SD-YD250 X-AM72 Inspiron 2600 Fujifilm A850 NV-HD620B DSR9500A-VIA DVX-I880 Bulldog Plus 20PF5320 3 5B SX-PX66 6 0 PRO 7880 42PD5200 DSC-W120 L C-150 MVC-FD88 LE37A550p1R GP1200R-2001 KX-P1080 178171-002 L7VTA10B Asus M2 40PFL7605H LN52A750r1F XH G1 Slide DAV-DZ280 SS-MF315 KX-TM100B Arxl 125 M228WA-BM Speedy Plus Review 21HT5404 01Z BR-1600 CD Boss JS-5 Manager Samsung S760 UF-885 King 6000 M3540PD TH-42PV62EH BUA-100 6620LG HTS8100 Gpsmap 296 TXL32C20E Design 3 Elestart DMC-LS3 GP-30 Ekhbh016AB FL 828 SMC2804WBR IC-F4S 939A785GMH 128M XR-MS3 EX-Z25 KDL-55X4500 Dslr-A700 NV-DS27B RX-V470 Rcs-606h
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101