IMG Stage Line DPR 110
Here you can find all about IMG Stage Line DPR 110 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
IMG Stage Line DPR 110 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a IMG Stage Line DPR 110 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your IMG Stage Line DPR 110 photo ]
IMG Stage Line DPR 110, size: 862 KB
IMG Stage Line DPR 110
User reviews and opinions
|Francky||11:49pm on Friday, September 24th, 2010|
|This tablet is fantastic! I had a Bamboo and the Intous4 blows it away! This tablet is fantastic! I had a Bamboo and the Intous4 blows it away! Good deal for the price. The sound is alright, a little better than I expected.|
|rshol||4:00am on Thursday, August 19th, 2010|
|I have been using an Intuos 2 tablet for the ... Spring loaded tip for digital designers looking to reduce hard clicks. I have been using an Intuos 2 tablet for the past 8 years (yes they were sold in 2002). From experience.|
|phillip||8:11am on Monday, August 9th, 2010|
|Amazing Simply put, this tablet is amazing. I went from using the Intuos2 to this tablet and I was blown away. Intuos 2 pen The pen works fine. The only complaint I have is that the nib sometimes is too short.|
|reav3r||3:31am on Friday, July 30th, 2010|
|I normally use a headphones when I want watch movies because I hate disturbing others when watching movies late night. So.|
|canderson||9:52pm on Wednesday, July 21st, 2010|
|"very nice and responsive, only downfalls are small screen for the price... these tablet pads seem to be a little pricy for what they are i think...|
|mickstavros||1:13am on Wednesday, July 21st, 2010|
|I have worked on wacom tablets for 10+ years, worked in design for 13+, doing autonmotive and toy design. This is my first Wacom. It is much nicer than my off-market tablet, and rightfully so, but I suppose I expected more luxury out of the price.|
|ReelExterminator||5:25pm on Sunday, July 11th, 2010|
|Wonderful blue tooth headphones for the price. Great sound quality, keeps sound out and very comfortable Last only about one year if used every day|
|aswebdesign||6:38pm on Tuesday, July 6th, 2010|
|I love the pen pad the size takes abit of getting used as I used the extra large size at work for several years but the medium is the perfect size for...|
|Rockford||6:37am on Friday, June 11th, 2010|
|I am a college student that is heavily into graphic and web design. This is my first pen tablet and I am positive I have made the right decision!|
|blair1||7:17am on Monday, May 3rd, 2010|
|Wacom Rocks I have had Wacom tablets for years. This product is great. The drivers are always the easiest to install. Great but... Amazon says that "This pressure-sensitive pen has the same feature set as the Cintiq Grip Pen.|
|granthollanj||10:01am on Thursday, April 1st, 2010|
|As posted in the weakness column they should change this stand a little so you can tilt this all the way up to 90 degrees so you can use it as a regul... As far as drawing digitally goes, this is by far the best thing out there. When compared to the 6x8 wacom tablet. Absolutely brilliant. I am using the display under MacOSX. Setting it up was a breeze - plug it in and install the drivers.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
18 Button FUNC for switching the signal source; indication in the display: USB = USB connection (4) CARD = slot for inserting the card (3) AUX = input REC (20)
Operating Elements and Connections
1 POWER switch 2 Display 3 Slot for inserting an SD/MMC card 4 USB interface for inserting a USB stick or for connecting a hard disk 5 Button INTRO for playing the beginning of each title for 10 sec. (indication INTRO) 6 Infrared sensor for the remote control signals 7 Buttons FOLDER SKIP for selecting the first title in another folder: With the left button the unit goes to the first title of the previous folder and with the right button to the first title of the next folder. 8 Buttons DOWN/REV and UP/CUE for the title selection and the fast forward and reverse Title selection Each time the button UP/CUE is pressed, the unit advances one title; by pressing the button DOWN/REV, the unit goes to the title beginning and with each further pressing, the unit goes back one more title. Fast forward/reverse For the fast forward, keep the button UP/CUE pressed, for the reverse the button DOWN/ REV. 9 Button STOP to stop the playing 10 Button PLAY/PAUSE to switch between replay and pause
19 Audio output with line level (left and right channels) 20 Recording input REC for connecting a signal source with line output (e. g. CD player, radio) 21 Mains jack for connection to a socket (230 V~/ 50 Hz) via the supplied mains cable 22 Mains fuse Only replace a blown fuse by one of the same type.
5 and These buttons have the same functions as the buttons on the unit 23 Button MUTE for muting
The unit corresponds to all required directives of the EU and is therefore marked with. WARNING The unit is supplied with hazardous mains voltage (230 V~). Leave servicing to skilled personnel only. Inexpert handling or modification of the unit may cause an electric shock hazard.
It is essential to observe the following items: G The unit is suitable for indoor use only. Protect it against dripping water and splash water, high air humidity, and heat (admissible ambient temperature range C).
1. wenn sichtbare Schden am Gert oder an der Netzanschlussleitung vorhanden sind, 2. wenn nach einem Sturz oder hnlichem der Verdacht auf einen Defekt besteht, 3. wenn Funktionsstrungen auftreten. Lassen Sie das Gert in jedem Fall in einer Fachwerkstatt reparieren.
Gert aufstellen und anschlieen
Ziehen Sie den Netzstecker nie am Kabel aus der Steckdose, fassen Sie immer am Stecker an. Verwenden Sie zum Reinigen nur ein trockenes, weiches Tuch, niemals Wasser oder Chemikalien. Wird das Gert zweckentfremdet, nicht richtig angeschlossen, falsch bedient oder nicht fachgerecht repariert, kann keine Garantie fr das Gert und keine Haftung fr daraus resultierende Sachoder Personenschden bernommen werden. Soll das Gert endgltig aus dem Betrieb genommen werden, bergeben Sie es zur umweltgerechten Entsorgung einem rtlichen Recyclingbetrieb.
Das Gert mit dem Netzschalter (1) einschalten. Auf dem Display (2) erscheint die Anzeige NO USB, wenn der USB-Anschluss (4) nicht mit einem Speichermedium verbunden ist.
1) Zum Einsetzen der Batterien (2 1,5 V, Gre AAA = Mikro) auf der Rckseite der Fernbedienung auf den Pfeil des Deckels drcken und den Deckel nach unten schieben. Die Batterien, wie im Batteriefach angegeben, einsetzen. Das Fach mit dem Deckel wieder schlieen. Bei lngerem Nichtgebrauch die Batterien herausnehmen, damit die Fernbedienung bei einem eventuellen Auslaufen der Batterien nicht beschdigt wird.
Do not place any vessels filled with liquid, e. g. drinking glasses, on the unit. Do not set the unit into operation, or immediately disconnect the mains plug from the mains socket if 1. there is visible damage to the unit or to the mains cable, 2. a defect might have occurred after a drop or similar accident, 3. malfunctions occur. The unit must in any case be repaired by skilled personnel. Never pull the mains cable to disconnect the mains plug from the mains socket, always seize the plug. For cleaning only use a dry, soft cloth, never use chemicals or water. No guarantee claims for the unit and no liability for any resulting personal damage or material damage will be accepted if the unit is used for other purposes than originally intended, if it is not correctly connected or operated, or not repaired in an expert way. Important for U. K. Customers! The wires in this mains lead are coloured in accordance with the following code: green/yellow = earth blue = neutral brown = live As the colours of the wires in the mains lead of this appliance may not correspond with the coloured markings identifying the terminals in your plug, proceed as follows: 1. The wire which is coloured green and yellow must be connected to the terminal in the plug which is marked with the letter E or by the earth symbol , or coloured green or green and yellow. 2. The wire which is coloured blue must be connected to the terminal which is marked with the letter N or coloured black.
3. The wire which is coloured brown must be connected to the terminal which is marked with the letter L or coloured red. Warning This appliance must be earthed. If the unit is to be put out of operation definitively, take it to a local recycling plant for a disposal which is not harmful to the environment.
2) For recordings on an SD/MMC card or USB storage medium, connect an audio unit with line output (e. g. radio, CD player, tape deck) to the jacks REC (20). 3) Finally connect the supplied mains cable to the mains jack (21) first and then to a socket (230 V~/ 50 Hz).
Switch on the unit with the mains switch (1). The display (2) shows NO USB if the USB connection (4) is not connected to a storage medium.
The MP3 recorder DPR-110 allows to replay MP3 and WMA files (data rate 256 kb/s max.) of USB storage media (e.g. USB hard disk, USB stick) and SD/MMC cards (up to 4 GB, FAT 32). For recordings in the MP3 format an audio unit (radio, CD player, tape deck etc.) may be connected. In addition, it is possible to copy titles from an SD/MMC card to a USB storage medium and vice versa. The DPR-110 is thus suitable for versatile PA applications (e. g. in the theatre, in pubs, waiting rooms) and offers numerous functions, e. g. continuous repeat, random replay, short playing of all title beginnings, and programming of an individual title sequence.
1) To insert the batteries (2 1.5 V, size AAA), press the arrow of the cover on the rear side of the remote control and slide the cover downwards. Insert the batteries as indicated in the battery compartment. Close the compartment with the cover. Remove the batteries if the remote control will not be used for a longer period of time so that it will not be damaged in case the batteries should leak. 2) Always hold the remote control in the direction of the sensor IR (6) when pressing a button. There must be no obstacles between the remote control and the sensor. 3) If the range of the remote control decreases, the batteries are almost exhausted and have to be replaced. Do not put exhausted batteries into the household rubbish. Always take them to a special waste disposal (e. g. collecting container at your retailer).
Setting up and Connecting the Unit
The unit is provided for mounting into a rack (482 mm/ 19") but it can also be used as a tabletop unit. For the installation into a rack 1 rack space is required (1 rack space = 44.45 mm). Prior to the connection or changing the connections switch off the DPR-110 and the units to be connected. 1) Connect the jacks LINE (19) via a cable with phono connectors to a line input e. g. at a mixer or amplifier (L = left channel, R = right channel).
Abspielen der Titel
1) Mit der Taste PLAY/PAUSE (10) die Wiedergabe des ersten Titels starten. Zum Anwhlen eines anderen Titels siehe Kapitel 5.4. Whrend des Abspielens zeigt das Display (2) die Titelnummer an und die bereits gespielte Zeit des Titels (Min. : Sek.). Die kleine, obere Zahl gibt die Nummer des Ordners an, in dem sich der Titel befindet. Titel ohne Ordner befinden sich im Hauptverzeichnis ROOT, das mit der Nummer 1 gekennzeichnet ist. 2) Zum Unterbrechen der Wiedergabe mit der Taste PLAY/PAUSE auf Pause schalten. Die Zeitanzeige blinkt. Zum Fortsetzen der Wiedergabe die Taste PLAY/ PAUSE erneut drcken. 3) Sollen anstelle der Zeitanzeige Informationen zum Titel angezeigt werden, whrend der Wiedergabe eines Titels die Taste FIND (15) 1 Sek. gedrckt halten. Im Display laufen folgende Informationen durch (falls vorhanden): FILE* = Dateiname TITLE = Titelname ARTIST = Name des Knstlers ALBUM = Name des Albums
5.4.2 Advancing or reversing titles To advance or reverse one or several titles, shortly press the button UP/CUE or DOWN/REV (8). Button UP/CUE: Advance to the next title Button DOWN/REV: Reverse to the beginning of the present title. Each time the button DOWN/REV is pressed, the unit will go back one more title.
Note: Press the buttons DOWN/REV and UP/CUE only shortly, otherwise this will result in fast forward or reverse.
With the button FIND it is possible to go back to the time indication in the same way. 4) To stop the replay, press the button STOP (9). The player is set to stop and the display shows STOP.
5.4.1 Direct selection of the title number The title can directly be selected by entering its number with the numerical keys (11). To start the title, press the button PLAY/PAUSE (10). Examples: Title No. 135 Buttons 4, PLAY/PAUSE 2, 7, PLAY/PAUSE 1, 3, 5, PLAY/PAUSE
Playing the titles
1) With the button PLAY/PAUSE (10) start the replay of the first title. To select another title, see chapter 5.4. While playing, the display (2) shows the title number and the time already played of the title (min. : sec.). The small, upper number shows the number of the folder containing the title. Titles without folder are in the ROOT directory marked with No. 1. 2) To interrupt the replay, set the unit to pause with the button PLAY/PAUSE. The time indication
5.4.3 Alphabetic search of titles 1) Shortly press the button FIND (15). The magnifying glass is displayed in a flashing way. The lower display line shows A and the first title starting with the letter A. 2) With the button UP/CUE [search in forward direction] or DOWN/REV (8) [backward direction] select the initial letter of the title searched. The numbers 0 to 9 can be selected as well. NONE is displayed for letters and numbers not referring to a title beginning. 3) If there are several titles with the same initial letter, keep the button DOWN/REV or UP/CUE pressed after selecting the letter until the initial letter flashes. Then look for the title by repeated, short pressing of the button DOWN/REV or UP/CUE. 4) When looking for the title, always the title number (small, upper number) is displayed. If the desired title has been found, start the replay with the button PLAY/PAUSE (10). 5.4.4 Folder selection and folder search function With the buttons FOLDER SKIP (7) it is possible to go to the first title of the next folder (right button) and to the first title of the previous folder (left button). A certain folder can be found easier and quicker with the search function: 1) Shortly press the button FIND (15) twice so that the indication ALBUM and the name of the present folder are displayed.
Short playing of a title beginning
Press the button INTRO (5). The unit replays each of the following titles for 10 seconds (indication: INTRO). After shortly playing the beginning of the last title, the player will be switched to stop and the indication INTRO will be extinguished. To switch off the function before all titles have been replayed, press the button INTRO again.
Muting the sound
Fast forward / reverse
With the fast forward/reverse it is possible to quickly go to another spot within a title: For the fast forward keep the button UP/CUE (8) pressed, for the fast reverse the button DOWN/REV. As the fast forward/reverse cannot be followed acoustically, switch the display to the indication of the playing time, if required. [Keep the button FIND (15) pressed for one second.]
To mute the sound, press the button MUTE (23) on the remote control. To switch the sound on again, press the button once more.
5.10 Compiling an individual title sequence
For playing only a selection of titles in a certain order, a sequence of 64 titles as a maximum can be programmed. For programming, the numbering of the folders should be known because the corresponding number of the folder has to be entered for each title to be programmed ( chapter 5.4.4). 1) The player has to be set to stop (indication STOP), press the button STOP (9), if required. 2) Switch on the programming mode with the button PROG (13). The display shows 000 P-01 and the indication PROGRAM is shown in the upper line. 3) First select the number of the folder containing the first desired title for the title sequence. This is also required if all titles are in the ROOT directory without folder. The root directory has the number 1. Select the folder number with the buttons DOWN/ REV and UP/CUE (8) or with the numerical keys (11). To memorize, press the button 9)
PROG. The three zeroes in front of the indication P-01 flash as a request to enter the title number. Select the number of the first title for the title sequence with the buttons DOWN/REV and UP/CUE or enter it with the numerical keys. For titles in folders please observe that not all titles are consecutively numbered on the storage medium now but that the first title in a folder has the number 1 in each case. To memorize, press the button PROG. The display goes to the next memory location number P-02. Repeat the operating steps 3 to 5 for all further desired titles until the complete title sequence will be programmed. To start the title sequence, press the button PLAY/ PAUSE (10). With the buttons DOWN/REV and UP/CUE each title of the title sequence can be selected or, by keeping the respective button pressed, the fast forward/reverse within a title can be activated. After playing the title sequence or with pressing the button STOP the player is set to stop and the indication PROGRAM will be extinguished. For starting the title sequence again, first press the button PROG and then the button PLAY/PAUSE.
Diese Bedienungsanleitung ist urheberrechtlich fr MONACOR INTERNATIONAL GmbH & Co. KG geschtzt. Eine Reproduktion fr eigene kommerzielle Zwecke auch auszugsweise ist untersagt.
3) Press the button FUNC (18) so many times until AUX is displayed. Thus, a unit connected to the jacks REC (20) is selected as a signal source for the recording. 4) After switching on the DPR-110, a data rate of 192 kb/s is adjusted for the recording. However, a lower data rate can also be selected so that more recordings can be stored: Keep the button RECORD or REC (16) on the remote control pressed until REC HIGH is displayed. Then select the desired recording quality by shortly pressing the button RECORD (repeatedly): REC HIGH = 192 kb/s REC LOW = 96 kb/s REC MID = 128 kb/s After a few seconds the display returns to the indication AUX. 5) To start the recording, press the button RECORD. The unit prepares the recording and REC WAIT flashes in the display for approx. 3 seconds. As soon as the recording starts, rEC AUX is displayed. However, if the display changes to REC USB, an SD/ MMC card has been inserted and a USB memory has been connected. The recording can now only be made on the USB memory (see operating step 2) and only starts when pressing the button RECORD again.
Note: If the indication REC NG is displayed, the recording was not started or was stopped. Possible cause: The write protection is still activated, the storage medium is full, an operating error has been made.
TMAUX001.MP3 TMAUX002.MP3 TMAUX003.MP3 The date and the time of the files are, however, not correct. The folder name and the file names can be renamed with a computer as desired.
5.13 Deleting individual titles
1) If the display does not show STOP, set the unit to stop with the button STOP (9). 2) Press the button DELETE or DEL (17) on the remote control. The display shortly shows DELETE and goes to the indication ALBUM ROOT. The folder search function is activated. 3) With the button UP/CUE or DOWN/REV (8) select the folder containing the title to be deleted. 4) When the folder has been found, keep the button UP/CUE or DOWN/REV pressed until the display shows the name of the first title in this folder. 5) By shortly pressing the button UP/CUE or DOWN/REV select the title to be deleted. 6) To delete, press the button DELETE. The display shortly shows DELETE and returns to the indication STOP. 7) To delete further titles, repeat the steps 2) to 6).
Note: Deleting can be stopped at any step of the operating sequence with the button STOP.
5.12 Copying titles or complete folders
With the copying function individual titles or all titles of a folder can be copied from an SD/MMC card to a USB storage medium and vice versa. 1) Select the memory containing the titles to be copied with the button FUNC (18) [indication CARD or USB]. 2) If the display does not show STOP, set the unit to stop with the button STOP (9). 3 Press the button RECORD or REC (16) on the remote control. The display shortly shows COPY and then the indication ALBUM / ROOT. The folder search function is activated. 4) With the button UP/CUE or DOWN/REV (8) select the folder to be copied or the folder containing the title to be copied. 5) For copying the selected folder, press the button RECORD again or, for only copying one title from the selected folder, keep the button UP/CUE or DOWN/ REV pressed until the display goes to the name of the first title in this folder. Select the title to be copied by shortly pressing the button UP/CUE or DOWN/ REV. Start to copy with the button RECORD. 6) While copying, the indication changes between COPY and the name of the folder or file. All buttons except the button STOP (to stop copying) are locked. If the procedure is terminated, the display shortly shows COPY OK and then changes to STOP. The titles which have been copied are in the folder COPY created by the unit.
Note: Copying can be stopped at any step of the operating sequence with the button STOP.
000 Hz < 0.3 % > 60 dB > 96 dB > 60 dB 1.2 V 230 V~/50 Hz/50 VA 265 mm, 1 rack space
6) While recording, all buttons are locked, except RECORD and STOP. They serve to stop the recording. After terminating the recording, the indication REC OK is shortly displayed. Then the display is switched back to the indication AUX.
Notes: For the recordings the unit creates the folder TMAUX on the storage medium. This folder contains all individual recordings. The recorded files receive the name TMAUX with the extension MP3 and a consecutive number, for example:
Frequency response:. THD:. Channel separation:. Dynamic range:. S/N ratio:. Audio output:. Power supply:. Dimensions (W H D):.
Subject to technical modifications.
All rights reserved by MONACOR INTERNATIONAL GmbH & Co. KG. No part of this instruction manual may be reproduced in any form or by any means for any commercial use.
Copyright by MONACOR INTERNATIONAL GmbH & Co. KG, Bremen, Germany. All rights reserved. A-0874.99.01.08.2008
42LG5020 AEU RDR-HX90 DVH-3100UB Anniversary 18-26 SV-251X AVR-2700 CS-XE12EKE RAC PAC DIR-120 LCD1980FXI Casio 3147 ECM-MS907 KTC-1000R TE 310 ICF-C275RC E8000 PL151 FR-1B E3500 Plus KDL-40XBR4 XB12SS DCR-HC15E ESD 9200 TLX-02311B X945E Server CT-600J AB9 PRO Dual 1249 H10 5GB VC-7D XD-553 DCR-PC107E Inspiron 1501 MD-ZV30 Ericsson W302 Burgman 200 GTL DX RM-V10 Janome 423S FOR Xbox EWF1010 System Plus Tecra M9 Laserjet 2200 5100 S HT-DS1100 Roland PS-5 KIT R1 Grill DFE-530TX TXL32G20ES OT-C717 BMW 116I XEA110 X820BT HDC-TM15 DLS RA50 MS2647GR FO-51 71 Review Minolta 7145 SU-X320 Charger AB223RG LD015 Kodak M420 Companion AVT150HX Nikon F55D 3 0 TXP42S10E RX-ES20 SGH-C266 Seiko 7S26 VGN-FZ31ZR IX5000 Digital 500 E2316 Camera 15LS1RA Tough 8000 Nokia 6010 SGH-X497 CC-VL510 Finepix F470 Mount Batterie T4X Garmin 205W DEH-P3100UB Absolute HT-D780 SU-B550S RF4287hars SC-EH550 ARM316 TDM900-2008 VT2442 SMC7004WFW Nokia 5300
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101