Infosec Ipel Evolution 500 VA Manual
Infosec Ipel Evolution 500 VA, size: 644 KB
Here you can find all about Infosec Ipel Evolution 500 VA like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Infosec Ipel Evolution 500 VA manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Infosec Ipel Evolution 500 VA please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Infosec Ipel Evolution 500 VA photo ]
User reviews and opinions
|shinsei||9:25am on Tuesday, October 26th, 2010|
|PROS: OS, look, Awesomeness ITs great, and the idea is well along with the OS its a Mac downsized. its size is a bit big Awesome game player, and has replaced my laptop but I do not have to need for business and so I do not know about how those work. Great for traveling,...|
|lacasta||6:16am on Saturday, October 2nd, 2010|
|My Company uses Citrix, so I am able to run Windows Applications, SAP, even flash and all my GO TO corporate applications on the device. you will love the 9 inches screen. You will enjoy the touchscreen experience with iPad Fast, Lightweight, Compact|
|Jeff 9500||10:19am on Monday, May 24th, 2010|
|Love both the silicone case and zebra sleeve pouch. This product is EXACTLY what I wanted. It fits perfectly and it got here very fast.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
350, 500, 700, 1000 VA
Users guide _________________________________2 Notice d'utilisation ___________________________9
To ensure good installation and maximum use of this product, we highly advise you to read this users guide very carefully. 1. INTRODUCTION This UPS is specially designed for multimedia Personal Computers. Its light weight and compact design perfectly fit with limited working environments. IPEL evolution range is equipped with boost and buck AVR to stabilize input voltage range. It is also built-in with DC start function. This function enables the UPS to be started up without AC power supplied. Although its a small UPS, its equipped with USB communication port to offer users more benefits. The software helps users monitor UPS status. Main features of iPEL evolution are listed below. 2. MAIN CHARACTERISTICS Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability. Equipped with boost and buck AVR. Built-in USB Communication Port. Green Power Function for energy saving. DC Start Function. Auto restart while AC recovery. Compact size, light weight. Provides modem / phone line surge protection.
3. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Security The UPS unit is potentially using hazardous voltages. Do not take this equipment apart. It does not contain accessible components to be repaired by users. All repairs should be performed by qualified technicians only. The UPS has its own internal power supply (battery). There is a risk that output sockets may still be live after the UPS has been disconnected from the mains power supply. The UPS has been designed for power computers. It should not be used with power electronic equipment with inductive loads such as motors or fluorescent lights. Do not connect any non-computer units to the UPS, such as medical equipment for artificial life handling, microwave, vacuum cleaner etc. Laser printers should not be connected to the UPS as they consume too much power. Make sure that the power supply required does not exceed the UPSs capacity. We recommend using an optimum power load equivalent to half or one third of the nominal power for longer backup functioning and longer battery life. Do not leave any container with liquid on the UPS or close to it. Unplug the UPS before proceeding to its cleaning. Do not use directly any liquid detergent or sprays. The UPS should not be used in a damp place, nor exposed to direct sunlight or heatemitting sources. Do not cover the ventilation grills.
INFOSEC UPS SYSTEM - 4, rue de la Rigotire 44700 Orvault FRANCE - www.infosec.fr Hot Line : tel : + 33 (0)82 - fax : + 33 (0)51 - email@example.com 06
In case of emergency, put the UPS on OFF position, then unplug the power cord from the power socket to disable the UPS completely. Should the UPS fail to operate correctly, please refer to section 11: Trouble Shooting. 4. STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS The UPS should be stored with its battery fully recharged. Storage temperatures above 20C should be avoided as this will significantly shorten battery life. The UPS should be recharged once every 3 months. This is done by leaving it connected to the mains power supply for 24 hours. Batteries kept in storage should be recharged every 3 months, failure to do so, it could result in battery damage. 5. AFTER SALES SERVICE IMPORTANT ! When calling the After-Sales Department, please have the following information ready, it will be required anyway : UPS model, serial number and date of purchase. Accurate description of the problem providing the following details : type of equipment powered by the UPS, indicator led status, alarm status, installation and environmental conditions. You will find the technical information you require on your guarantee or on the identification plate on the back of the unit. If convenient you may write down the details in the following box.
Date of purchase
! Please keep the original packaging. In case of return to the After-Sales Department, it will be required.
IMPORTANT : UPS are part of electronic and electric equipments category. At the end of their lives, they have to be collected separately.
On / Off switch
Green led lighting : AC mode Red led lighting : Fault Yellow led lighting : Battery mode
BACK PANEL USB communication port
RJ11 connectors (Modem/Phone Line Surge) Surge protected outlet for auxiliary peripheral 3 protected UPS outlets Input socket Fuse FUSE REPLACEMENT
AC input socket fuse Insert a screwdriver in the slot to open the slide
Protection fuse in this place Replacement fuse
7. INST ALL ATION AND OPERATION 1. Control When you receive your equipment, open the packaging and check that your UPS has not been damaged. The packaging includes : a UPS unit, a users guide, a power cable, 3 IEC output cables, 1 RJ11 cable. In case of damage, please submit a standard claim to the aftersales service. 2. Charging This unit is shipped from the factory with its internal battery fully charged, however, some charge may be lost during shipping and the battery should be recharged prior to use. Plug the unit into an appropriate power supply and allow the UPS to charge fully by leaving it plugged-in for at least 8 hours with no load. 3. Place and installation The UPS has been designed to operate in a protected environment, at temperatures between 0 C and 40 C and at a rate of humidity ranging between 0 % and 90% (no condensation). Do not obstruct the ventilation grills. Install the unit in an environment which is free from dust, chemical vapours and conductors. Moreover, in order to avoid any interference, keep the UPS at least 20 cm away from the CPU (central processing unit). 4. Connection Plug the UPS into a 2-pole, 3-wire grounded receptacle. Then connect one computer-related device into each of the power receptacles supplied on the back of the UPS. You can also connect a device which does not require backup time, like a printer for example, into the surge protected and filtered outlet. 5. Turn On/Off To turn on the UPS unit, press the power switch lightly. To turn off the UPS unit, press the power switch again. 6. DC Start All of the iPEL evolution units are equipped with an integrated DC start function. To start the UPS in absence of power supply and with a full battery, press the button. 7. Green Power Function All iPEL is equipped with Green Power Function. If no load connects to the UPS, it will automatically shut down in 2 minutes for energy saving while power failure. The Power switch must be kept in the ON position, otherwise, the UPS will be disabled and your equipment will not be protected during a power failure. 8. Free Download Software UPSurf Control Go to Web sit : www.infosec.fr
8. C O M P U T E R I N T E R F A C E The interface USB at the back of the UPS may be connected to the computer. This port enables the computer to control the UPS status. The main functions are as follows : Transmission of a visual alarm in case of power failure Automatic file closure prior to battery running out UPS shutdown 9. PROTECTION FAX/MODEM LINE If you wish to protect a fax or a modem, connect the telephone cable from the wall outlet to the IN jack. Connect the telephone cable (provided) from the OUT jack to the fax or modem. Caution: The telephone line current lightning feature could be rendered inoperable if improper installed. This surge protection device is for indoor use only and never install telephone wiring during a lightning storm. Note: This connection is optional. It is not necessary to use this UPS. 10. BATTERY The battery is the only UPS component which is not in permanent use. It has a product life of approximately 3 to 5 years. However, frequent major discharges or exposure to temperatures over 20C will shorten its product life. We therefore recommend that users recharge the battery once every 3 months when the unit is not in use in order to compensate for natural discharging. UPS back-up functioning time will depend on the load powered, the age and the condition of the batteries. WARNING ! Batteries should always be replaced by qualified technicians. Batteries have a very high short circuit current : connection errors could cause electric arcs resulting in serious burns.
11. T R O U B L E S H O O T I N G Should the UPS fail to function correctly we recommend you to perform the following tests before calling the After Sales Department. Check list : Is the main switch in the ON position ? Is the UPS plugged into a powered mains ? Does the power supply fall within specified unit values ? Has the fuse gone in the mains plug ? Is the UPS overloaded ? Is the battery low or defective ?
1. Missing battery.
1. Charge battery up to 8 hours. 2. Replace with the same type of battery.
No LED display on the front panel.
2. Battery defect.
3. Power switch is not pressed at least 5 seconds. Alarm buzzer beeps continuously when AC supply is normal.
3. Press and Hold power switch for at least 5 seconds. 1. Verify that the load matches the UPS capability specified in the specs. 1. Remove some non critical load. 2. Charge battery 8 hours or more. 3. Replace with the same type of battery.
1. Overload of the UPS.
1. Overload of the UPS. 2. Battery voltage is too low. 3. Battery defect due to high temperature operation environment, or improper operation to battery. 1. Fuse is blown. Mains normal but LED is flashing.
When power failure, backup time is shorten.
1. Replace the same type of fuse. 2. Reconnect the power cord properly. 3. Reconnect the power cord properly
2. Power cord is loose. 3. No main or UPS is not on
12. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
iPEL e 350 iPEL e 500 iPEL e 700 iPEL e 1000 Technology Output form TECHNOLOGY Protection Power Power factor Dimensions WxDxH PHYSICAL Weight kg Output connectors Voltage INPUT Voltage range Frequency Voltage OUTPUT Regulation Frequency Type BATTERY Backup time Recharge time FILTER ENVIRONMENT Spike protection Noise level Operating environment AC Mode INDICATOR Backup Mode Fault Battery Mode Battery replacement AUDIBLE ALARM Low battery Overload or defect Fault INTERFACE Communication port 4,8 Line interactive with Auto Voltage Regulation Modified sine wave discharge / overcharge and overload protection + fax modem line 350 VA 0,VA 0,VA 0,VA 0,5
100 X 330 X 140 (mm) 6,UPS protected outlets / 1 surge protected outlet / 2 surge protected RJ11 [110-115-120 V] or [220 - 230 - 240 V] [85 - 140 V] [162 - 290 V] 45 - 65 Hz auto detection [110-115-120 V] or [220 - 230 - 240 V] + / - 10 % (battery mode) Battery mode : 50 - 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sealed maintenance free 8 to 30 minutes (depending on the load) 8 hours to 90 % after a complete discharge 125 joules < 40 dB at 1 meter 0 C - 40 C, 0 to 90 % humidity rate
Fisio 822 Precision 650 PM-11S1 AY-N22SC DCR-PC10E KR-V7080 All-IN-ONE RSH1nbrs Senior LC KX-TG1311UA GR-AX230u-gr-ax230 MP512 ST SA1942 WV-CU550CJ DG-20 Calgary CD30 VGP-prfs1 VP-D301I PLV-Z2 Dvdm-800 NV-DS60B VP-W63 Logmein PRO2 EL-506W 546W ICD-BX700 3 1 NN-E255wbbpq Motorola EM35 WV-DR7 WMP 540 VPL-ES3 MC147 GW73E-SB JC-120E HD8795-M DV-410V-K Homebread Trim 430 AJ-HD1200A Premium 65 S 105 G DAV-DZ520K WJ-RT416 Gpsmap 500 2000U FLS479C FP751 DD200 CD2501S LC-32D43U N52TE F20TF10 Stylus 5010 SR-S20NTC SV-4012H TRF1 15 ES-8161 Xperia X8 PDM-2727M KLV-17HR2 HW-C1460tve Me-U PCV-RX304 LE37M87BD PD116P VSA-740 SRT 5429 Valencia MP34 51970A Controller Review Digilux 2 HDR-XR150E G41M-vs2 KD-R411 RHT600R Power 400 EL-520E Centra SP AD100VT LS-M3061AL EHS6651P LN23R51BX Maker SX210 IS Diversity Machine EFC9550X A CLP-300N Saitek ST90 I7500 2 5 EPE800 MX870 CPX328W System Cookbook Management Center CAR 2004 Pentax PZ1P
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101