Kompernass Lervia KH 1400 Compact Vacuum Cleaner
Here you can find all about Kompernass Lervia KH 1400 Compact Vacuum Cleaner like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Kompernass Lervia KH 1400 Compact Vacuum Cleaner manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Kompernass Lervia KH 1400 Compact Vacuum Cleaner please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Kompernass Lervia KH 1400 Compact Vacuum Cleaner photo ]
Kompernass Lervia KH 1400 Compact Vacuum Cleaner, size: 721 KB
Kompernass Lervia KH 1400 Compact Vacuum Cleaner
User reviews and opinions
|OfficerAndA||3:26am on Monday, November 1st, 2010|
|I own several sets of these speakers. Use them home and work. Small class room. Price is right. The best of all is no extra power cords to work with. These are good speakers if one is interested in listening to music in a small room setting or sitting in somewhat close proximity to the speakers.|
|neece||7:11pm on Tuesday, April 13th, 2010|
|I wanted a set of speakers for a small space and these were perfect. These work fine for any applications I use. I have not tried classical music.|
|JimboTN||11:04am on Sunday, April 4th, 2010|
|These speakers kick butt! best darn speakers I have ever owned! A little bigger then I thought they would be.They look sharp as hell. Amazing sound !!... I needed a good set of speakers for my computer that gave excellent sound quality at a low price, this U.S. based company proved once again buying U.|
|mooodyman||8:32am on Saturday, March 20th, 2010|
|For the price, I was very impressed with these speakers. These speakers are as good a buy for the price tag as any audiophile could possibly expect.|
|sdexp||11:37pm on Thursday, March 11th, 2010|
|It reproduces sounds so clear you would think you were in your own studio instead of just using your computer. Compact Design","Easy To Use". Not for Large rooms. But a helluva buy for the dorm. The Bass sound Great! And clear!! Great Bang for my Buck!! Compact Design","Easy To Use".|
|ed welch||6:37pm on Thursday, March 11th, 2010|
|I bought these for my laptop and they are actually not too bad considering the $30 price tag. I enjoy these speakers. They look great, and sound very good. I especially like the multiple inputs that allow for infinite flexibility in usage. TVs,...|
|kane||7:23pm on Wednesday, March 10th, 2010|
|Not a big deal, but might want to take into account what side your computer sits on your desk when orienting. A good set of speakers at a reasonable price.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Floor brush Wand holder Wand Hose grip Suction control switch Hose On/off switch Housing Hose connector Connecting to the mains
Dust bag filling level indicator Housing cover button Cable Plug Crevice tool Outlet air filter Foot button for cable rewind Handle Power control
Before you switch on the vacuum cleaner make sure that the mains voltage is the same as that shown in the technical details.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
This equipment is intended exclusively for domestic use. Never pull the plug out of the socket to switch off the vacuum cleaner. Always use the on/off switch. Never use the vacuum cleaner if the cable, plug or housing is damaged. Do not use the vacuum cleaner without a bag, or if the bag is damaged or full (look at the dust bag filling level indicator). If the vacuum stops working properly, pull the plug out of the socket immediately. In addition, make sure that the plug is pulled out of the socket before changing the dust bag or filter, or before cleaning the vacuum cleaner. Do not use the vacuum cleaner for sucking up sharp objects or pieces of glass. Never suck up burning matches, glowing ashes or cigarette ends. Do not use the vacuum cleaner for sucking up products containing chemicals, dust, plaster, cement, or similar particles. This vacuum cleaner is intended only for use on dry surfaces. The vacuum cleaner is not intended for use on foam, water, inflammable or explosive materials or other liquids. Always make sure that the vacuum cleaner is not placed near radiators, ovens or other heating equipment or heated surfaces.
11. 12. 13. 14.
Always make sure that the ventilation slots are kept free from obstruction. Obstructed air circulation can lead to overheating and damage to the vacuum cleaner. Always make sure that the vacuum cleaner is only operated with the dust bag and the filter installed. The vacuum cleaner is not intended for use by children. If your vacuum cleaner is defective, please send it to the appropriate service centre or have it repaired at an electrical equipment repair workshop. Under no circumstances open the vacuum cleaner yourself. Work on your vacuum cleaner carried out by non-authorised service centres could endanger your health. Any rights under the guarantee are lost if these operating instructions are not followed. The guarantee does not cover wear parts or damage resulting from improper use (incorrect operation, water, dropping etc.), work on the vacuum cleaner carried out by third parties, or technical modifications to the vacuum cleaner. The performance of services under the guarantee does not extend or renew the 36 months guarantee period.
Before using for the first time
1. 2. 3. Take the vacuum cleaner out of the packaging. Check that the dust bag is correctly fitted. Remove the packaging and check that the dust bag and safety filter are correctly fitted.
3 4. 5. 6. 7. Place the vacuum cleaner in the horizontal position. Attach the hose to the hose opening. Connect the wand to the hose grip. Various tools can attached to the other end of the wand, such as brushes, round nozzles or crevice tools. Pull out sufficient mains cable. Press the on/off switch to switch on the vacuum cleaner. When required you can control the amount of suction using the suction control switch on the grip. You can control the power using the appropriate button on the vacuum cleaner itself. A low power setting is recommended for delicate surfaces e.g. curtains. Press the on/off switch again to switch off the vacuum cleaner. After use always pull the plug out of the mains socket. Rewind the mains cable by actuating the foot button on the vacuum cleaner. You can remove the hose for storing the vacuum cleaner. To take the hose out of the socket, press both buttons at the end of the hose. With the vacuum cleaner in the horizontal position, you can attach the wand and the brush to the vacuum cleaner handle.
Advice on use
1. Floor brush Press the button to set the floor brush for use on floors and smooth or flat surfaces. This is for cleaning PVC, floor-boards, marble, sandstone, parquet etc. Place the button to its original position again when you wish to use the brush for carpets or soft surfaces. Nozzle on hose grip Remove the wand and work just using the nozzle on the hose grip to vacuum curtains, lampshades, shelves or car seats etc. It is particularly useful for cleaning soft materials. Crevice adapter (multi-purpose crevice nozzle) Take the crevice adapter from the accessory holder (at the rear of the cleaner near the plug). Use this nozzle to reach places that are difficult to get into, such as curtain rails, recesses, corners and narrow openings. When using this tool you can simply swivel the front brushes in or out to adjust the way the crevice nozzle works to suit your cleaning task. This tool can either be fitted to the nozzle on the hose grip or on the end of the wand.
Replacing the dust bag
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. The red indicator lets you know when the dust bag is full and needs to be changed. Detach the hose by pressing the two buttons at its end. Press the (open/close) button to open the housing cover. Take the container with the dust bag out of the compartment. Remove the full dust bag from the holder. Place a new dust bag into the holder. Place the container with a correctly fitted dust bag back into the compartment. Close the housing cover. Always check that the dust bag is correctly installed before switching on the vacuum cleaner again.
Replacing the filter
Before you install a new filter, always switch off the vacuum cleaner and pull the plug out of the socket. We recommend that the filter is changed at least after every 5th dust bag. Two replacement filters are included with the vacuum cleaner. 1. Replacing the air inlet filter - Open the housing cover. - Take out the filter with the old dust bag. - Insert the new filter.
Replacing the filter - Open the filter cover. - Replace the filter. - Close the cover and check that it is properly closed.
Care and cleaning
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Before you cleaning the vacuum cleaner, always switch it off and pull the plug out of the socket. To prevent electric shock do not clean the vacuum cleaner with water and never allow the vacuum cleaner to be in contact with water. Use a damp or dry cloth to clean the vacuum cleaner. Only clean the housing and the accessories. The filter for the ventilation air and the internal air filter should be cleaned regularly. Do not use any aggressive cleaning agents or solvents as these may attack the plastic.
1. 2. Rewind the mains cable fully by actuating the foot button on the vacuum cleaner. Place the vacuum cleaner in the vertical position.
STATEMENT OF CONFORMITY
We, Komperna Handelsgesellschaft mbH, Burgstr. 21, D-44867 Bochum, Germany, hereby declare that this product conforms with the following EC regulations: EC low voltage regulations, Electromagnetic compatibility, Applicable harmonised standards. Description / Model type: LERVIA KH 1400 COMPACT VACUUM CLEANER
FAX-L380S Finepix F700 Toshiba D-R5 DR197 Presario 2100 Tapeware ERE3500X Stylus-7000 Sable 2002 Editor Lide 50 KDC-MP235 80006 Is R KCB340 KD-32HD900 YP-T6 BQ-390 Factor PC S2 ABS NVX-FW5 RTC-970 200 PRO Platforms 1098 R HT-DS400 RX-V3900 I815E MC230E Touch 585 Routes S09AW Sr0 TD-9KX EFA 6840 DK-A1 Trucker AQV12V CS-E9jkew3 Azera EMP-TW980 F5D7000 CMT-BX3 AEG-electrolux T30 Fostex D824 CQ-RX400U R65LS RQ1060 19 3 1 Z7020 AUS Meter LC240CP RX-82 Ck-7W Quartet 1500 EUR644377 32LC2R 8508T CW-29M066V 32RV625D MD 8335 Canvas 11 Media Sync SC-120 Omron CP1E OZ-290HII System-2004 X4000 ZM176STX HDV178 DM-80 KEH-P8400R Workstation Color 760 SA-VE556H JV-50 Gr-axm910 1 4 Iwde 7145 NWZ-S639F CQ-VA707N Review Delta 44 Luep02-90-S XSA-00800A KF-42SX200 T7316 System CDX-C450X BAR310HG MEX-BT38UW Medistar S AD-1000 1001K 37VIP51HD Hunter 3 HT-R667 Satellite A200 32X-MAX Coltim TC7122 Iloa 350
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101