Here you can find all about Lexibook RP200 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Lexibook RP200 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Lexibook RP200 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Lexibook RP200 photo ]
Lexibook RP200, size: 5.0 MB
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
Instruction Manual - Guide de lutilisateur RP200
Congratulations on the purchase of your Radio Alarm Clock TimeProjector RP200 with exclusive functions: time projection and temperature display. Please read this manual carefully to ensure you understand the operations and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
Function of the keys
Set This key is used to perform settings. Mode This key is used to go from one mode to another.
This key is used to move time or radio frequency digits upwards.
This key is used to move time or radio frequency digits downwards. Radio To turn the radio on and off.
Top and bottom view
LCD Screen Layout
S1 to S5 Memory spaces to store radio frequencies.
Light To project the time on the ceiling or wall of a room.
3. 4. 5.
Volume Knob Volume knob at the base of the unit.
12. 13. 14. 15.
Focus knob To adjust the focus of the projection. Rotation knob To rotate the projection to the right angle. Projector switch To turn the projection on and off if the unit is connected to the mains.
8. 9. 10.
1. Snooze icon 2. Time 3. Alarm icon 4. Countdown icon 5. Temperature icon 6. Temperature C / F 7. Summer time icon Reset key To reset the units settings. 8. World time icon
9. Day / FM1-FM6 10. DATE / Radio frequency 11. RCC icon (Radio Controlled Clock) 12. Preset radio turn on icon 13. Radio sleep mode icon 14. Page (frequency saving) icon 15. Radio on icon
Projector Adjust to choose the location of the projection.
When you use the RP200 for the rst time: 1. Remove the plastic static label on the screen display. 2. Open the battery door located on the underside of the unit. 3. Insert 4 AA batteries according to the polarities (+/- signs).
4. For an optimal reception, place the clock away from metal objects and electrical appliances (i.e. television, computer, monitor, etc) to minimize interference. Notes: The unit will receive the RCC signals every day at 2am. The RCC signal can also be triggered by holding the key for 2 seconds in time mode. When the unit is searching or receiving the RCC signal (which lasts about 5 minutes), none of the keys is working except the key. Press and hold the key for 2 seconds if you wish to stop to the RCC signal search. If the RP200 is brought outside the range of the Frankfurt DCF77 radio signal or if the signal is interfered, please set the time and date manually according to the instructions below. If the unit is located within the radio-controlled range, you may want to customize some of the clock settings. Note: When no key is pressed for more than one minute, the unit returns to time mode (time, date and temperature display).
Manual Time Settings
RCC Clock (Radio Controlled Clock)
1. The RP200 is designed to automatically synchronize its calendar clock once it is brought within a range of 1500km of the Frankfurt DCF77 radio signal. When the RP200 is brought within this range, its auto-control mechanism will override all manual settings. 2. The clock automatically starts scanning the RF 433MHz signal after new batteries are inserted in the main unit. When receiving the RF 433MHz radio signal, the Radio Tower symbol starts to blink. A complete reception generally takes about 10 minutes, depending on the strength of the radio signal. 3. When the reception is complete, the Radio Tower symbol will stop blinking and remain solid.
1. In time mode, hold the [SET] key for 2 seconds until the seconds digits ash. 2. Press the or keys to reset the seconds. Press [SET] to conrm. 3. The hour digit ashes. Press the and keys to adjust the hour. 4. Press [SET] to conrm. The minutes digits ash. 5. Press the or keys to adjust the minutes. Press [SET] to conrm. 6. The year digits ash. Press the and keys to adjust the year. 7. Press [SET] to conrm. The months digit ashes. 8. Press the or keys to adjust the month. Press [SET] to conrm. 9. The days digit ashes. Press the and keys to adjust the day. 10. Press [SET] to conrm. The 12/24 hour digit ashes. 11. Press the or keys to toggle between the 12 hour (am/pm) and 24 hour time display. Press [SET] to conrm. 12. The language ashes. Press the or keys to select the language in which the date will be displayed (French, English, Portuguese, German, Spanish or Italian). 13. Press [SET] to conrm and end your settings.
1. In time mode, press [MODE] once to select alarm mode. 2. Press and hold [SET] until hour digit ashes. 3. Press or to adjust digit. 4. Press [SET] to select minute for adjustment. 5. Press [SET] to conrm alarm time settings. Press the key to activate/deactivate the alarm. When the alarm is on, the icon is displayed onscreen. Press the key once more to activate/deactivate the snooze function. When the snooze is on, the icon is displayed onscreen. Notes: - When the alarm rings, press any key to stop it. It will ring again the next day at the same time unless the alarm is turned off. - When the alarm rings and the snooze function is on, press any key to stop the alarm momentarily. It will ring again 10 minutes later, unless the snooze function is turned off.
4. The minutes digits ash. Press the and keys to adjust the minutes. 5. Press [SET] to conrm. The seconds digits ash. 6. Press the or keys to adjust the seconds. Press [SET] to conrm and launch the countdown. Press the key to stop/continue the countdown. When the countdown is paused, press the key if you wish to reset it.
Setting a radio frequency and storing a channel
The RP200 radio displays 6 FM groups (FM1 to FM6) and each group has 5 memory spaces (S1 to S5) available to store up to 30 radio frequencies. 1. Press the [RADIO] key to turn on the radio or the radio wake-up function. 2. Press [SET] to go from the FM1 to the FM6 radio group. 3. Press the or key to change the radio frequency. 4. To store a frequency into one of the 5 spaces available (S1 to S5), select a frequency and press and hold for 2 seconds the space key (S1 to S5) you wish to store it in. Once a frequency is stored, simply press the corresponding space key to tune in to that frequency.
World Time Clock
This function allows you to adjust the clock to a time zone. It is particularly useful for travelers. Set the clock to the city you are located in, or to a city in the same time zone. 1. In time mode, press [MODE] twice to select the world time clock. 2. Press the key to select the city in which you are located. 3. Press to adjust the summer saving time function. 4. Press and hold [SET] to set the world time as the local time. When the local time is the same as the world time, the icon ashes.
Searching radio frequencies automatically
This function allows you to scan all the radio frequencies within the reception range of your unit and saves them into the radio memory spaces. The rst frequency will be saved in the S1 space of FM1, the second frequency in S2, FM1, and the last one in S5, FM6. Please note that the RP200 can save up to 30 radio frequencies. 1. Press the radio key to turn on the radio. 2. Press and hold the [RADIO] key for 2 seconds. SLP is displayed onscreen. 3. Press and hold the [SET] key for 2 seconds. 4. SCN is displayed onscreen during the auto scan and the frequency digits move up quickly. Once the auto scan is over, the rst frequency stored will be displayed.
In time mode, press the in C or in F. key to toggle between temperature display
1. In time mode, press [MODE] thrice to select the countdown function. 2. To set the time at which you wish the unit to count down from, press and hold [SET] until hour digit ashes. The maximum time is 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. 3. Press the or keys to set the hour. Press [SET] to conrm.
To set the volume of the radio, spin the circle base of the clock.
Setting the radio wake-up time
1. In time mode, press [MODE] four times to enter the radio mode. 2. Press the key. The icon appears. 3. To set the time at which you wish the radio to turn on, press and hold [SET] until hour digit ashes. 4. Press the or keys to set the hour. Press [SET] to conrm. 5. The minutes digits ash. Press the and keys to adjust the minutes. 6. Press [SET] to conrm.
When using a DC adaptor (optional and not included) - If an external transformer is plugged into the DC jack, the projector will stay on while the projector switch is set to the position. - Please only use a 3v adapter with a positive centre. Please contact your retailer to get a compatible adaptor following this specication.
This clock uses 4 x AA/LR06 batteries. 1. Remove the battery cover on the bottom of the unit. 2. Insert the batteries, taking care to follow their polarity directions. 3. Replace the cover. Do not use rechargeable batteries. Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged. Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before being charged. Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision. Different types of batteries or new and used batteries are not to be mixed. Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used. Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity. Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy. The supply terminals are not to be short circuited. Do not throw batteries into a re. Remove the batteries if you are not going to use the game for a long period of time. WARNING: If the unit malfunctions or receives an electrostatic shock, remove the batteries and/or perform the Reset procedure. SAVE NATURE! Ensure batteries are disposed of safely according to the battery manufacturers instructions.
This function allows you to program the time duration (5 to 85 minutes) after which the radio will automatically stop playing. Hence, you can fall asleep without worrying about turning the radio off. 1. In radio mode (the radio is playing), press and hold the [RADIO] key for 2 seconds. 2. SLP is displayed onscreen. 3. Set the time duration after which the radio will turn off using the or key. 4. The icon is displayed onscreen and the unit returns to radio mode display.
If the unit is battery operated only: 1. Press [SNOOZE/LIGHT] to activate the projection function. The current time in Hour: Minutes will be projected for about 3 seconds. 2. Adjust the angle of the projector to choose the projection location. The projected distance is up to 3 metres. 3. Rotate the focus to adjust the focus of the projection. 4. Adjust the rotation knob to rotate the projection to the right angle.
Should an error occur, press [RESET] at the back of the unit with a pointed object to resume normal operation.
PRESENTATION DE LAPPAREIL
Fonctions des touches
Vue de face
This product is covered by our two-year warranty. For warranty or after-sales service, please return the product to the retailer with proof of purchase. Our warranty covers material or production defects attributable to the manufacturer and excludes any damage arising from the disrespect of the instructions for use or any inappropriate handling of the unit (such as dismantling, exposure to heat or moisture, etc.). Freephone Helpline (for use in the UK only): FAX: + 44 (0)Website: http://www.lexibook.com Environmental Protection Unwanted electrical appliances can be recycled and should not be discarded along with regular household waste! Please actively support the conservation of resources and help protect the environment by returning this appliance to a collection centre (if available).
BMG 6Q37 GA-945GM-s2 OT-C630 DDR2506 200FX Mkii Scenarist ECN1156 PRO 360 WBR-2310 1600LE A45-S150 HF-35W NX-148 WM-GX677 Inspiron 5100 RX-V795ards TX-480 TX-29PM1P VGN-TZ21wn-B Transmitter Pc 8G Tracktion 2 C5750 Communicator GTO1002D Review XS-L124p5B 32LC4R-MD CDC A05 44SZ8D Thinkpad R50E GA-945gcmx-S2 GZ-HD6 XL-31 Ic-f420 TH-A9R Rolls MP45 Birchmeier Iris CE1071 WA 152 ML-2552W M5 2001 Lexmark X782 Iron GYM Everest 732NW CDA-7893R FC-300 Photo BV-7-BV-7ir-bv-7vis-bv-t7 0 Boxter PH 211 BD-P1620 PR 270 The Sims WD802 Monitor F1056QD Officejet 710 42PFL7432 2000S NAS Loola UP 530 RA I865G Moviefactory 5 PT-LB20E Receiver Card Lettres 2008 Favorit54710 Ls1030N Seiko 7002 Syncmaster 551V SB-400 Fostex 3050 LT-250 W175G STR-K750P W950I Assist Z217 D-JIX 340 L50104P GR-151R SU3350 Elura 100 HD 2828 Nissan Note LN32B450c4 RMR383HG Khws1 Volvo S80 SMX-C20RP Vorwerk TM21 CM 88 Spring DVP3015K FS-C77 TX-PF42g10 Activ Life DES-1228P 170-1 CBK-100
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101