LG 29FS4RNX Manual
Here you can find all about LG 29FS4RNX like manual and other informations. For example: review.
LG 29FS4RNX manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a LG 29FS4RNX please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your LG 29FS4RNX photo ]
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
models presented in the market is calculated nearly in hundreds. Unlike more compact TV sets, they are the most difficult for choice since they are technically sophisticated. To make the right choice, it is first of all necessary to determine the format of your future TV set - 4:3 or 16:9. To watch TV programs or video, 4:3 format TV set is the best choice (29, 34 inches); to use DVD, 16:9 display (28 and 32 inches) is more preferable, since it allows experiencing atmosphere of the cinema. Scan of a CRT TV set is not the least important factor. Normal television broadcasting is performed with transmission of 50 half-frames during one second and with the relevant display of such half-frames on the screen. It means that 50 half-frames are displayed within one second. In this case, we are speaking about 50 Hz technology. In case of 100 Hz technology, every half-frame is stored in TV receiver, and its display is repeated. It results in reduced flickering effect and quieter picture. 100 Hz technology itself has several drawbacks which include but not limited to video capture and digital loop in case of rapid movement of objects. To avoid these drawbacks, different technologies are used, for example, Digital Mastering or Digital Natural Modion. Some models have in-built processors of home cinema Dolby Pro-Logic and Dolby Digital (with backside acoustics provided) which allow creating home cinema by connecting of video or DVD player. Nevertheless, in spite of the fact that such systems are user friendly, from the point of view of quality, they are worse than systems with additionally connected AV amplifier (receiver) and acoustics. - Plasma This term may imply two devices that are indistinguishable from the point of view of exterior, but quite different from the point of view of their essence: plasma TV set and plasma panel. The former has all attributes pertaining to any TV set it receives TV programs and displays them with sound which is played via inbuilt speakers. It means that it is a ready for use self-sufficient product. The matter is quite different with plasma panels: panel means simple screen (or display) which does not have any in-built TV tuner, and it is not a TV set at all. The principle of functioning of any plasma screen/display (PDP - Plasma Display Panel) is based on the controlled cold discharge of gas (as a rule, xenon and neon) that is in ionization state. It is all called cold plasma - wherefrom the name comes. Like everywhere, dot or pixel is a minimum picture unit on the screen. In plasma display, a combination of three subpixels is used to generate color of every separate dot; every such subpixel corresponds to one of three main RGB colors (Red, Green and Blue). Cells are located between two glasses with distance between them equaling to 0.1 mm (100 micron). During the electric pulse on electrodes, part of charged ions starts UV emission. In most cases, radiation or emission band depends on gas used in a certain model. UV rays act upon special fluorescent covering which emits visible light. UV rays are very dangerous for human eye, but in this case up to 97 percent of harmful emission is absorbed by external glass. Brightness and color saturation may be regulated by simple change of control power: the more intensive power is, the more photons are radiated by gas, the more intensive light fluorescent film has, the brighter picture on the display we obtain. Operational life of plasma panel or TV set does not mean the time of plasma breakdown, it means an expected time of loss of initial image intensity and brightness. Nevertheless in spite of such a parameter, it is not worth concentrating on it specially, since life of filling (electronic or technical), which is available in plasma in large quantities, is essential as well. According to their sizes, plasma TV sets are conditionally divided into three basic groups less 40", 4149 and 50 and more. The second group has the largest number of products where plasma panels of almost all wellknown manufacturers are available (especially it concerns 42). It is connected with the lack of benefit of production of small plasma panels and insufficient demand for large plasmas (60, 61, 63") on the other hand due to their expensiveness and lack of superiority with regard to definition when compared to smaller panels. The higher level of intensity and brightness, the better it is for plasma panel and the brighter and more saturate the displayed picture is. Values of brightness for plasma panels are within the range from 450-500 candelas per quarter meter in relatively nonexpensive 42- 50 to 1,400-1,500 candelas per quarter meter in more technically updated models. With regard to definition, this parameter directly influences number of pixels on the screen and the texture of the image respectively: the higher the definition is, the more pixels are available and the more homogenous the image will be respectively. The
definition for 42 is 852 x 480 pixels (for nonexpensive models) and 1024 x 768 pixels for more upgraded. The imaging method is an important factor as well. There are two basic imaging methods: interlace and progressive. Unlike the first method interlace scan that is used in traditional kinescope TV sets, progressive scan ensures such a generation of the video image displayed on the TV screen or panel when every image line is transmitted one by one. In fact, equipment with progressive scan can display twice as many lines in a frame (shot). Consequently, image becomes clearer, effects of flickering of thin horizontal lines, comb effect in case of movement of objects and flickering effect in case of display of static images disappear. For instance, special antistatic covering is available it is a special covering of plasma panel display that protects the display itself from electrostatic charge which gathers dust and therefore has a negative impact on human health. Antiglare covering may also be available which decreases reflection of external light from the glass surface of plasma display. Connectors and ports are also very important factor list of devices, appliances and units that may be connected to a TV set depends on this factor. It is necessary first of all to pay attention to possibility of connecting acoustics, available connectors for computer, etc. Thus for instance, SCART connector with active RGB outputs and quick switch signal or SVideo connector with separate brightness and color signals, or Y/C output to SCART, as well optical output of sound channels ensure the best quality of video and audio signals. - LCD LCDs are very popular in the market and are represented by a large number of models. Even the simplest LCDs are free from main drawbacks of CRTs: flickering, large size and weight, problems with beam convergence, geometrical distortions and harmful electromagnetic emission. Brightness is one of the most important parameters of LCD. It depends on brightness how comfortable it is to watch TV in the illuminated room sunny day, bright external light, etc. e.g. in mostly frequent cases. Minimum value for brightness is currently 350400 candelas per quarter meter, and it allows watching TV in the illuminated room with more or less acceptable quality. Although, when direct sun rays come in contact with a screen, it is not comfortable to watch TV. LCD price depends upon its brightness insufficiently, since the latter varies for models with the same size in small range: for example, among 15 models, it is within the limits 400 to 500 candelas per quarter meter, for 26 and 32 it is 450-600 candelas per quarter meter, etc. Angle is the second key feature of any LCD. The larger angle is, the more comfortable it will be to watch TV from any place in the room. Modern models have an angle equaling to degrees vertically and horizontally, e.g. in fact the problem concerning the place from which to watch TV is removed. It is possible to place or hang LCD in any place. However, such appliances cost much more than their less modern prototypes. For instance, 15 TV set with angle of 170 degrees vertically and horizontally will cost much more than a TV set with the same size and all other parameters (even with better brightness) but with angles of 160 and 130 degrees vertically and horizontally. This difference will be even more significant for larger sizes. It is important to have information about connectors on such a TV set. As a rule, manufacturers equip LCD with standard TV/Video connectors such as RGB, SCART, Component, S-Video. Number of non-operating pixels is a next parameter. These are pixels that are permanently active in any certain state and do not change their color based on the signal. Different manufacturers allow different number of non-operating pixels on a screen, what they specify in their user manuals. As a rule, nonoperating pixels are not acceptable for LCDs. Except for the parameters listed, matrix response time is provided in specifications for every LCD. Any LCD is a translucent type screen that is flashed on from rear side by a white lamp, and the cells of main colors (RGB red, green, blue) located on three panels of relevant colors let or do not allow light to pass through them depending on power applied. That is why certain picture delay occurs; it is especially seen in case of quick movement of objects. The level of such a delay characterizes response time the lower value it has, the better it is. Modern models have this parameter varying in the range from 8 ms (1000 ms = 1 s) to 16 ms, and it depends on matrix type and size. Additionally, different manufacturers measure this parameter in a different way (normally, for their benefit). Definition is the second and not less important feature. As a matter of fact, the best
2. Production and Sale 2.1. Production and Sales of Home Television Sets (All Types), in numbers Production of TV sets in Ukraine in January through July 2009 reduced by 54.2% or by 187,900 TV sets when compared to the same period in 2008 (to 158.900 TV sets). In July, production of TV sets in Ukraine reduced by 75.5%, or by 33,200 TV sets when compared to the same period in 2008 (to 10,800 TV sets). Diagram 2.1.1 Production of Home Television Sets (All Types) in Ukraine in 2008, in thousands TV sets Month January February March April May June July August September October Noveber December Amount 61,4 57,5 62,6 32,4 42,1 46,30,57,26,3
Production Import Export Carry-over stocks Volume
Monthly dynamics of TV set production in 2008 demonstrates relative stability, seasonal declines in production are observed. However, in December 2008, when crisis phenomena have just started having negative impact, more than twofold decline in production is observed (from 54,000 to 26,300 TV sets). Decline in production was about 52 percent in relation to the proceeding month. Diagram 2.1.2 Production of Home Television Sets (All Types) in Ukraine in the first and the second quarters 2009, in thousands TV sets Month January February March April May Amount 17,1 24,2 29,6 30,1 28,3
According to the data provided by the State Committee of Statistics, export decrease in the first and the second quarters 2009 was about 11.4% when compared to the same period proceeding year. It is conditioned by 47.4% decrease in products manufacture (when comparing figures for the first and the second quarters for 2008 and 2009). On the whole, it may be stated that market capacity has become more than twice as little when compared to proceeding figures.
June July 18,8 10,8
When comparing production volumes in the first and the second quarters in 2009 with the same period proceeding year, it is worth stating that production became two and a half or even three times as little. The period from March to May is an exception when increase in
production is observed when compared the other months in 2009. It is most likely conditioned by introduction of 13% markup for the goods of non-critical import. It has resulted in an opportunity for the national manufacturers to raise production and occupy part of the market.
Diagram 2.1.3 Production of Home Television Sets (All Types) in Ukraine in 2008, %
60,00% 45,21% 40,00% 29,94% 30,45%
20,00% 8,87% 0,00%
y ch ar ar ru M -20,00% b Fe -6,35% il pr A ay M ne Ju
-5,92% t r r r er us be be be b to ug m ve m c A te ce O No ep De S -31,14%
-40,00% -48,24% -60,00%
In the end 2008, decline in production is observed. It is mainly conditioned by negative influence of world crisis and difficult financial situation of manufacturing companies. Decline in
production started in November 2008. Towards the end of December, it was equal to 51.3% in relation to the proceeding month.
Diagram 2.1.4 Production of Home Television Sets (All Types) in Ukraine in the first and the second quarters 2009, %
41,52% 22,31% 1,69% 0,00%
April May February March
Volumes of production of home TV sets in Ukraine in the first and the second quarters in 2009 were significantly lower than such figures in 2008 (for the same period). Such decline in production was mainly conditioned by negative influence of crisis on the Ukrainian economy. In particular, unstable situation in the currency market has significantly adjusted pricing policy led by manufacturers of home TV sets. Diagram 2.2.2 Volume and Sale of Home Television Sets (by certain types) 2006 through 2008, in money terms (million USD)
40 46,5 74,8 68,9
2.2. Production and Sales of Home Television Sets (All Types), in money terms Volume of TV sets in money terms was growing 2006 through 2008. For instance, market capacity of TV sets manufactured and sold in 2006 was 80.8 million USD, and in 2008 it was equal to 126.4 million USD. There are several reasons for such a growth. They include without limitation: - annual increase in volumes of products manufactured till 2008; - price growth due to inflation; - introduction in the market of innovative and more technically enhanced products. Diagram 2.2.1 Volume and Sale of Home Television Sets (All Types) 2006 through 2008, in money terms (million USD)
26,4 18,5 4,CRT LCD 2,07 I half.2009 Plazma
Market growth in 2007 was equal to about 16 percent, and in 2008 growth was at the level of 23.8% when compared to the same period proceeding year.
3. Foreign Trade 3.1. Export (Structure, Geography) Structure of export of home TV sets 2008 through the first and the second quarters 2009 is demonstrated in charts 3.1.1 and 3.1.2. Volumes of export of home TV sets 2006 through 2008 has been gradually decreasing. It has been conditioned by minor competitor ability of Ukrainian products in the world market.
FRANCE CZECH REPUBLIC SWITZERLAND ASIA INDONESIA CHINA KOREA, REPUBLIC MALAYSIA MONGOLIA TAIWAN THAILAND TURKEY JAPAN AMERICA MEXICO USA
381,8 20,5 148,6 4260,2 2,1 1554,2 1999,0 72,5 1,0 71,3 255,5 121,1 183,4 99,6 14,0 85,6
Diagram 3.2.3 Structure of Import of Home Television Sets in Ukraine 2006 through the first and the second quarters 2009, thousands TV sets
Import of home TV sets for the period 2006 through 2008 was at a high level. For instance, in 2008 import became more than twice as much as the figures for the proceeding year. The Ukrainian TV set market experienced a real boom supported by consumer credits (loans). Therefore, it may be concluded that the market of imported TV sets in 2008 was at the height of its development (models from medium and high price segments were mostly preferable). As the crisis has become to be felt, market situation has changed significantly. It became almost unprofitable to import new products to Ukraine. It was conditioned by several reasons. - governmental 13% duty for the goods of non-critical import; - reduction of consumer credits and raise of credit interest rates; - decrease in salaries and reduction of buying capacity as a result of this.
4. Basic Market Operators (TOP 15) 4.1. List and Description of the Basic Market Operators Seven basic operators are available in the Ukrainian TV set market. They occupy the largest market share. For instance, aggregate share of these operators was equal to 89 percent in the first and the second quarters 2008, but it has somewhat decreased in the first and the second quarters 2009 (to 81 percent) due to crisis phenomena and appearance of minor operators that started aggressive pricing policy with the purpose of occupation of own niche. Nevertheless, leading operators continue retaining their leading positions in the market due to quality of the goods offered and numerous options and opportunities provided by service centers located almost in every point in Ukraine. Such market operators include without limitation Samsung, LG, Philips, Sony, Sharp, Toshiba and Panasonic. Minor manufacturers that occupy small market share include without limitation Daewoo, Hitachi, JVC, HANNspree, Pioneer, NEC, Orion, Electron. As a rule, these manufacturers are introduced in one of market segments, i.e. CRT, LCD or plasma. When a manufacturer is available in several segments, the choice provided by such a manufacturer is not large, and it does not exceed 20 to 30 names as a rule. As a rule, such companies benefit due to reasonable prices, though exceptions are still available. Samsung Samsung was founded in 1969. A year of cooperation with Sanyo Electric has led to merger and appearance of Samsung Electronics Corporation. Company consolidated sales were equal to 103.4 million USD in 2007. Samsung Electronics employs about 150,000 employees working in 134 offices in 62 markets. The Company has five main units: Digital Appliance Business, Digital Media Business, LCD Business, Semiconductor Business and Telecommunication Network Business. rd Address: 3 level, 3 Spaska St., Kyiv 04070; phone: (044) 490-64-53, 490-64-24, phone/fax: (044) 490-64-94, hot line 8(800)502-00-00. www.samsung.com.ua LG LG Electronics Inc. (headquarters located in Seoul, South Korea) was founded in 1958 and is now a recognized world leader in the sphere of electronics, information and telecommunication technologies. 1996 LG Electronics has established its representation office in Ukraine with the purpose to inform potential buyers about LG products. In the worldwide scale, sales were equal to 11.3 billion USD in 2008 that is 1.2% higher than proceeding year. Address: LG Electronics Representation Office, 1 Dniprovsky Spusk, Kyiv. phone: 8(044)201-43-504 fax: 8(044)201-43-73; hot line: 8(800)303-00-00 www.ua.lge.com Philips The Company was founded in 1891. Nowadays, Philips is one of the major transnational world companies with sales equal to 26.7 billion Euros in 2007. Manufacturing facilities are located in 28 counties, and the products are sold in 150 markets. Costs for research and development were equal to 1.6 billion Euros in 2007, i.e. 6.1 % of total turnover. th Address: 7 level, 4/6 Grinchenko St., Kyiv 01042. phone :( 044)490-98-48, fax 490-98-56. www.philips.com; http://www.lighting.philips.com/ua_uk; Sony Company was founded in 1946. Sony manufactures audio and video players, mp3players, DVD-players, projecting and LCD-TVs, monitors and electronic components. Among the company's products such brands as VAIO, Bravia and Walkman. Sales for the 2008-09 - $ 80 billion, net loss - $ 1 billion. Representative Office in Ukraine Spasskaya Str, 30, Kiev, 04070 Phone: (044)490-63-11, (044)490-63-29 http://www.sony.ua Contact of the information center for consumers JSC Sony CIS Karamyshevsky passage, 6, Moscow, 123154, Russia, Phone: 8-( 800) 307-66-90, +7 (495) 25876-50 Sharp History of Sharp Corporation began in 1912. Currently, SHARP is a broad network of subsidiaries engaged in manufacturing and
marketing of products, as well as several large research centers and laboratories involved in the development of new technologies. Sales of Corporation in 2009 (ended March 31, 2009) - $ 29.45 billion, losses - $ 1,3 billion Company does not have a representative Office in Ukraine. The official distributor is MTI (Mega Trade International). Address: retail center "Caravan", second floor, Lugovaya Str., 12, Kyiv, 04074. Brand-Manager of MTI IT-distribution Division for LCD TVs SHARP - Elena Biloborodko e-mail: email@example.com Phone: 8 (044) 581-51-21 ext.3457 www.sharp.mti.ua Toshiba Toshiba (Tokyo Shibaura Electric Co., Ltd.) was founded in 1939 from two companies: Tanaka Engineering Works and Hakunetsusha & Co. Company's revenues in 2008-2009 (ended March 31, 2009) - $ 66.239 billion, net income - $ -3.420 billion (decline of 406.5%). Losses associated with the rejection of the further production of HD DVD-players and recorders. Toshiba lost in the so-called "Format war" technology Blu-ray. Address: Representative Office is located in Ivan Lepse Str. 4, Kiev. It is opened from July 10, 2008. Phone: 8 (044) 351-13-16 www.toshibaua.com Address (exclusive provider of Toshiba technology in Ukraine): Ochakovskaya, 5 / 6 Str. Kyiv, 03151. Phone: (044) 490-92-78 fax (044) 275-99-99 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Panasonic Founded in 1918, but was known as Matsushita Electric Factory, renamed Panasonic Corporation in 2008 to strengthen the position of Panasonic brand in the market of household appliances. Corporation includes 638 enterprises. It owns a controlling interest of JVC. Total staff includes 328 thousand people. Revenues for the year ended March 31, 2009 - $ 82 billion. Loss was ($ 4 billion) Panasonic Information Center in Ukraine established in 2005. Address: PO Box 441, Kiev-150, Ukraine, 03150, Phone. 8 (044) 490-38-98 www.service.panasonic.ua /RUS/infocenter.php Daewoo Company was founded in March 22, 1967 Daewoo Electronics opened its representative office in Kiev in March 29, 2004. Company is liquidated at the moment, but the company's products are still sold from warehouses in Ukraine. www.daewoo.ua Hitachi Hitachi was founded in 1910. Company is headquartered in Tokyo. Hitachi group includes 1100 companies: Consolidated subsidiaries (450 companies in Japan, 484 - abroad); Unconsolidated subsidiaries (79 companies in Japan, 86 - abroad). In Ukraine there is no official representative office of the company. Service and guarantees issues are solved by shops that sell equipment of the company. JVC Company was founded in 1927. From the mid off 60th a controlling interest was owned by Matsushita (owner of the trademark Panasonic). The company manufactures consumer equipment, computers, audio and video equipment, software, media products. The total staff is 35000 people Company has a representative office in Ukraine. Address: Museum Alley, 4, Kyiv, 01001 Phone: (044) 490-70-20, (044) 490-70-18. www.jvc.ua www.jvc.ua HANNspree Company HANNspree is a global leader specializing in the production of LCD TVs with a unique and exclusive design. Company was founded in 2004 as part of HANNstar corporation. HANNstar corporation is the one of the leading manufacturers in the market of TFT LCD which exists since 1998. HANNspree employs more than 800 people and 100 engineers engaged in research and development in Taiwan and China. In Europe HANNspree offices are located in 4 countries: Germany, Italy, UK and France, with headquarters in Willich, Germany. Company does not have a representative office in Ukraine. Sales are conducted through a network of electronics stores such as "New Star, Technos, etc., as well as online stores. Pioneer Pioneer is a manufacturer of electronic and audio-video equipment for houses, cars, commercial and industrial enterprises. Company
was founded in 1938 in Tokyo. Turnover of the company in 2008-09 - $ 5.76 billion, losses - $ 1.34 billion. Company has branches in 12 countries in Europe. Company does not have a representative office in Ukraine. However, in Ukraine there is an Internet office of Pioneer hifi, which is an official dealer of the company. Tel: 8 (057) 771-47-27 www.pioneer-hifi.com.ua e-mail: email@example.com NEC NEC (Nippon Electric Corporation) is a Japanese company which is a manufacturer of electronic, computer and telecommunications equipment. This company is a one of the world's largest telecommunications companies. Head office is located in Tokyo. Company started its activities in 1899. Staff of the company consists of 150 thousand people. Company has 18 offices in 18 countries, 23 plants in 12 countries and 4 research centers in 4 countries, 61 company for marketing in 26 countries. Company's turnover in 2008 was about $ 41.9 billion, profit was $ 2.9 billion Media-Trade Ukraine is the official dealer of NEC in Ukraine. Address: Degtyarevskaya Str, 43; Kiev, 03113 Phone: +38 (044) 227-15-82 www.mediatrade.com.ua e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Orion A factory for production of radios and other electronic devices was founded in 1913 in Hungary. The company's goal was to create a whole range of electronic devices people use in everyday life. Company can be contacted through the site, by sending a message. Also through the site a person can get a different kind of advice and can contact partners of the company. www.orion.ua Concern was founded in 1989. At the moment this is a concern, which includes 14 scientific - industrial, industrial, and service companies. This is practically the only enterprise in Ukraine, which produces TVs in the country. Television Works "Elektron" is a subsidiary of JSC Concern-Electron. Address: Storozhenko Str., 32, Lvov, 79000 Tel: 8 (032) 239-52-65, 239-53-76 www.electron.lviv.ua
4.2. Structuring of the main operators Operators of the market can be structured according to the segments where they operate. Segments of the television market are: CRT, LCD, plasma and OLED - Displays. Diagram 4.2.1 Structuring of operators according to the TVs Segments Name of operator Samsung LG Philips Sony Sharp Toshiba Panasonic Daewoo Hitachi JVC HANNspree Pioneer NEC Orion CRT + + + + + + + LCD + + + + + + + + + + + + + Plazma + + + + + + + + OLED + + * - estimation
Only 2 companies (Sony and Samsung) have been represented in the segment of the most progressive and expensive products. These companies produce TVs OLED. However, Sony has in the Ukraine market only one model (11 inch TV), while Samsung represented by 11 widescreen TVs with 32 and more inches. Thus, only Samsung has been represented in all market segments. Other companies focus their production only in certain segments.
4.3. Market shares of the main operators In the TV market of Ukraine there are seven basic operators, which occupy more than 80% of the market. Shares of the main TV manufacturers for 1 Q 2008 and 2009 are provided on diagrams 4.3.1-4.3.2. It is worth noting while comparing figures that Samsung (market leader) significantly lost their positions this year. This can be explained by the fact that the company's competitors began to promote their products actively. A variety of advertising campaigns and presentations for customers attraction also contributed to the increase in market share for such manufacturers as Panasonic and Sharp. Thus, by reducing the share of Samsung in the market, there has been growth in the market shares of other companies. Diagram 4.3.1 Market shares of main producers in IQ 2008 according to the sales of TVs
Sony 9% Sharp 4% Toshiba 4% Panasoni c 3% 19%
* - estimation
Comparing figures 1Q 2008 and 1Q 2009, there has been substantial growth in market share of other operators at 8%. Thus, their combined market share grew in 1Q 2009 from 11% to 19%.
Philips 15% Sony 8% Sharp 2%
Samsung 46% 11%
Toshiba 2% Panasoni c 2%
The largest share of the market in 1 Q 2009 has Samsung - 34%. Significantly far behind the leader are companies LG and Philips. They occupy 15% and 12% of the market respectively. Diagram 4.3.2 Market shares of main producers in IQ 2009 according to the sales of TVs
5. Price and pricing on the market 5.1. Price situation on the TV market (analysis of the price structure) Domestic prices of TV sets in the national currency remained at its pre-crisis level, so demand has shifted in favor of cheaper models. For example, the average cost of LCD-TV up to the sales of IQ 2009 was $ 670, which is 20.7% below the same period of 2008. If in the IQ of last year, the price of the most popular TV was $ 750-1000, then up to the same period of 2009 the price is $ 500-750. Budget models has the largest share of sales in Ukraine, the middle price segment has about 15%, while premium segment has about 6%. Price preference of Ukrainians coincide with global trends: the consumer wants to buy a functional and reliable apparatus for a reasonable price. Diagram 5.1.1 Price Segmentation in the TV market of Ukraine
High 6% Medium 15%
global markets, including Ukraine, because selling cheaper models they get low income. In addition, the domestic market is one of the most profitable. Even despite of the decline in sales volumes, Ukraine gives significant profit to the world's manufacturers.
5.2. Comparative analysis of prices Calculating the average cost of TV sets the following aspects were taken into consideration: models presented on the market, as well as the length of the diagonal. According to this TV models of the main producers can be classified. Diagram 5.2.1 Average prices of CRT TV's produced by the leading companies ($) Model name Samsung LG Philips Sony Sharp Toshiba Panasonic Daewoo Hitachi JVC HANNspree Pioneer NEC Orion Electron Length of diagonal 161,4 245,150,6 255,148 253,155,132,209,6 247
To pay declining revenue from sales of devices of mass segment producers try to market expensive models. Manufacturers expect that demand for the premium segment products does not change, because wealthy people are less subjected to crisis. A number of companies in 2009 started to sell ultrafine TVs with LED backlight with diagonals of 40 inches. Price of such devices on the Ukrainian market will start with a mark of $ 1500. Domestic market suffered mainly because of the impressive exchange rate fluctuations. In Europe and the U.S. price of TVs in the local currency declines, so manufacturers continue to produce expensive devices and sell them in all
Thus, we can conclude that the main producers of CRT TVs on the market are: Sharp and LG. These manufacturers offer their products in the TVs segments - 14, 21, 29 inches and 15, 21, 29, respectively. The most expensive are TVs produced by Sharp. TVs produced by Samsung are in the middle price range.
Diagram 5.2.2 Average prices of LCD TV's produced by the leading companies ($) Model name Samsung LG Philips Sony Sharp Toshiba Panasonic Daewoo Hitachi JVC HANNspree Pioneer NEC Orion Electron 21 353,8 367,6 371,1 537,8 352,4 382,625,9 242,5 22-391,554,4 547,Length of diagonal 26-29 30-32 34-42 473,1079,651,2 1002,4 625,5 793,643,1293,6 690,8 690,8 1205,610,4 974,736,2 1078,641,1 1000,1753,3 2241,5 2373,8 2239,7 1689,3013 * - estimation
In Ukraine, the range of LCD TVs is very diverse. In order to properly evaluate the pricing policy of the market operators the entire models according to the diagonal must be classified. The main categories which are presented in Chart 5.2.2 were selected. In each segment of the market (measured by the length of the screen diagonal) different companies show different pricing policy. For example, in the range of TVs up to 21 inches the most expensive products offered by HANNspree, then follow Sony and Panasonic. In the range of diagonal 22-25 inches the price leaders are Sony, Sharp and Philips (in descending order). Panasonic Products in this segment is not represented.
In the range of 26-29 inches, the first 3 positions on the price took such producers as HANNspree, Sharp and Sony. In the range of 30-32 inches the leaders are HANNspree, Pioneer Philips. In the segment of large-format televisions (34-42 inches) the price leaders are HANNspree, Pioneer, Sony. As for TVs over 43 inches the price leader is Pioneer, then follow Sony and Philips. The most budget models presented in the market are produced by JVC. Thus, HANNspree, Sony and Sharp provide the most expensive products in every form factors of LCD TVs for the TV market of Ukraine. Samsung offers the most average prices in the market. Toshiba and LG offer the lowest prices for its products. Diagram 5.2.3
Average prices of plasma televisions produced by the leading manufacturers ($) Model name Samsung LG Philips Sony Sharp Toshiba 21 22-25 Length of diagonal 26-29 30-32 34-42 954,2 581,5 984,3 1059,2168,1404 -
Panasonic Daewoo Hitachi JVC HANNspree Pioneer NEC Orion Electron 1336,1847,2 1646,4259,5 * - estimation
Analysis of prices of plasma display panels was conducted on a similar structure with the analysis of LCD TVs. It should be mentioned that in the segment of plasma TVs manufacturers Sony, Sharp and Toshiba are not represented in the Ukrainian market. Another feature is that a lot of plasma TVs available on the market is concentrated in the segment with 34-42 inches and more than 43 inches. The most expensive models of plasma TVs are TVs with 34-42 inches produced by Pioneer, then TVs produced by NEC and Panasonic. TVs produced by Daewoo in this segment is the cheapest. In a segment of more than 43 inches price leaders is NEC, however, in second place is company Pioneer, then Panasonic. The most budget models in this segment are TVs produced by Philips.
Diagram 5.3.1 Dynamics of TVs average prices in ($)
2008 I half. 909 2012
5.3. Dynamics of average prices of TVs for the period 2005-2009 It is worth noting that on the TV market there is a tendency to reduce the prices of all types of TVs. However, the amount of decrease in average price, depending on the type of TV (CRT, LCD or plasma) and it is different. The most expensive are plasma TVs, but they are not as common as LCD, the price of which is acceptable to most consumers. The most common are CRT TVs, however, the price for them is much lower than on LCD TVs or on plasma TVs. This is because CRT technology has long been on the market and is technically old, it is not able to fully meet consumer preferences for quality of the image.
Pioneer KRL-32V ($11601695). Plasma TVs. Pioneer PDP-5080XD ($18502199); Pioneer PDP-508XD ($1934 2369). NEC Plasma TVs. NEC PlasmaSync 50XP10 ($19703500). Orion CRT TVs. Orion STP1525FL ($95117); SPP2920FL ($194224). LCD TVs. Orion LCD2028 ($229357). Plasma TVs. Electron CRT TVs. ELECTRON 54-703 slim ($123145). LCD TVs. ELECTRON 81-980 ($453560). Orion 8. Distribution channels Sales channel (or sales) is a way which goods use during the sales process from supplier to consumer. For distribution management the most important strategic decisions are to choose a distribution channel structure. Making this decision the manufacturer actually predetermines the success or failure of promotion of a trademark on the market. But also there are some reasons for the slow growth of goods sales. They include these reasons: delays because of production facilities expansion; some technical problems (improve of technology); delays in bringing the goods to consumers through retail outlets; reluctance of consumers to change familiar patterns of behavior. In case selling of costly novelty such as TV with a high resolution the growth in sales is constrained by several other factors. One of them is that there is few consumers who can afford to buy a new product. When a company introduces new products, it usually bears losses or receives small profit due to low sales and high costs of distribution management and advertising. Work with sales representatives also costs dearly. During this period the size of ratio between promotion costs and sales is the biggest because it is necessary to: inform potential customers about a new product, which is unknown yet; persuade them to test products and provide sales through retailers. Main efforts on selling goods a company directs to attract consumers who are most prepared to make a purchase. Usually these consumers are members of a group with high income. In addition, prices at this stage are high because of: high costs caused by the relatively slow growth of production; technological problems arising at the stage of development of production; high trade margins necessary to cover the high costs of promotion activities, which are essential to increase growth in sales. Many manufacturers are working with the assistance of other companies who bring goods to the market and manage a distribution channel.
There are 3 main sales channels for TVs. These include the following: retail sales through online retailers, large supermarket chains of electronics, as well as the signing of contracts at the major exhibitions of household appliances. Diagram 8.1 Structure of TVs sales through the main distribution channels, % Internet shops attract consumers with the help of lower prices than in electronics stores. Price is reduced due to fewer staff than in large supermarkets and less deductions for employees' wages. Weaknesses include relatively small volumes of sales, logistical difficulties and delays with goods delivery.
Internet shop 27%
Supermar ket 51%
The largest international exhibitions include: CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las - Vegas; International 3GSM - Congress in Barcelona; The world's information technology, software, telecommunications, services, and CTI - solutions) in Hanover; IFA (International Franchise Association) in Berlin. Existing distribution channels can be ranked in order of decline following way: 1. Special exhibitions; 2. Large supermarkets of electronics; 3. Internet - shops. Each of them has its advantages. For example, as a rule at trade shows to sigh contracts to supply large quantities of equipment between manufacturers and distributors or representatives in various regions. Weaknesses include the logistical problems and additional costs for the presentation. In large supermarkets there are shop assistants who help customers to choose the right model of a TV. Weaknesses include usually overcharge for products, some supermarkets sell mainly cheaper TVs.
9. Summary. Forecast for the market capacity until 2011 Summary During market development of TVs in Ukraine and in the world producers make some changes to accents attributed its products. Producers tried to demonstrate models with the largest diagonal size to consumers in 2005-2006. One of the major trends in the market in 2007-2008 was the thickness of the proposed models. All brands tried to provide thin LCD panels or TVs based on organic light emitting diodes (OLED - Organic Light Emitting Diode). Most manufacturers have relied on green TVs in 2009, reducing their energy intensity, convergence of television and the Internet. For example, the level of electricity consumption in some models of Sharp's TVs is now up to 60W. There was also a stable tendency to develop three-dimensional television (3D). To use these TVs, you need to wear special glasses (for consumers with poor eyesight it would be difficult to do). Nevertheless, despite these difficulties, manufacturers do not stop in an effort to develop this area. Such trends will lead to the development of 3D-content: movies, games, etc. It should be mentioned that such TVs need a three-dimensional video signal, which must make serious adjustments in production of sources of this signal. This can lead to slow implementation of this technology on the market. On the other hand, the most promising and advanced technology OLED displays was left without proper attention. This technology is very capital intensive since it requires large financial infusions in the research and in the market in future. Not the least role in this issue played the global financial crisis which reduced the income of the leading manufacturers of TVs. It was one of the reasons why investment in the development of OLED technology is deferred until more suitable time. Despite these difficulties, it is worth mentioning that LCD TVs with LED backlight technology will become the most popular product in the Ukrainian TV market in the near future However, it should be mentioned that the price of such technological devices will be significantly higher than price on ordinary LCD TVs (up to 50% more expensive, depending on the model and manufacturer). Therefore, despite large potential of the market, sales of such TVs will be limited because of low level of solvency. Sharp increase in consumption of OLED TVs (the most priority direction of the Ukrainian TV market) is possible only with resumption of lending money by banks at pre-crisis levels or in case of price reduction. Forecast for the market capacity in 2011 It is worth mentioning that in the period from 2009 to 2011 domestic TV market will grow. By the end of 2009 the market will not develop actively. The first reason for this the market will be affected by the global crisis. The other reason is unsold products on warehouses.
COLOR TV SERVICE MANUAL
CHASSIS : MC-05HA
MODEL : 29FS2AMB/ANX MODEL : 29FS2AMB/ANX-ZE
BEFORE SERVICING THE CHASSIS, READ THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN THIS MANUAL.
CONTENTS.... 2 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS...3 CONTROL DESCRIPTIONS... 4 SPECIFICATIONS... 7 ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTIONS... 8 TROUBLE SHOOTING... 17 PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD...20 BLOCK DIAGRAM... 24 EXPLODED VIEW.... 28 EXPLODED VIEW PARTS LIST..29 REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST... 30 SVC. Sheet...
IMPORT ANT SAFETY NOTICE
Many electrical and mechanical parts in this chassis have special safety-related characteristics. These parts are identified by in the Schematic Diagram and Replacement Parts List. It is essential that these special safety parts should be replaced with the same components as recommended in this manual to prevent X-RADIATION, Shock, Fire, or other Hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer.
An Isolation Transformer should always be used during the servicing of a receiver whose chassis is not isolated from the AC power line. Use a transformer of adequate power rating as this protects the technician from accidents resulting in personal injury from electrical shocks. It will also protect the receiver and it's components from being damaged by accidental shorts of the circuitry that may be inadvertently introduced during the service operation. If any fuse (or Fusible Resistor) in this TV receiver is blown, replace it with the specified. When replacing a high wattage resistor (Oxide Metal Film Resistor, over 1W), keep the resistor 10mm away from PCB. Keep wires away from high voltage or high temperature parts. Due to high vacuum and large surface area of picture tube, extreme care should be used in handling the Picture Tube. Do not lift the Picture tube by it's Neck.
Before returning the receiver to the customer,
always perform an AC leakage current check on the exposed metallic parts of the cabinet, such as antennas, terminals, etc., to be sure the set is safe to operate without damage of electrical shock.
Leakage Current Cold Check(Antenna Cold Check)
With the instrument AC plug removed from AC source, connect an electrical jumper across the two AC plug prongs. Place the AC switch in the on position, connect one lead of ohm-meter to the AC plug prongs tied together and touch other ohm-meter lead in turn to each exposed metallic parts such as antenna terminals, phone jacks, etc. If the exposed metallic part has a return path to the chassis, the measured resistance should be between 1M and 5.2M. When the exposed metal has no return path to the chassis the reading must be infinite. An other abnormality exists that must be corrected before the receiver is returned to the customer.
Leakage Current Hot Check (See below Figure)
Plug the AC cord directly into the AC outlet. Do not use a line Isolation Transformer during this check. Connect 1.5K/10watt resistor in parallel with a 0.15uF capacitor between a known good earth ground (Water Pipe, Conduit, etc.) and the exposed metallic parts. Measure the AC voltage across the resistor using AC voltmeter with 1000 ohms/volt or more sensitivity. Reverse plug the AC cord into the AC outlet and repeat AC voltage measurements for each exposed metallic part. Any voltage measured must not exceed 0.75 volt RMS which is corresponds to 0.5mA. In case any measurement is out of the limits specified, there is possibility of shock hazard and the set must be checked and repaired before it is returned to the customer.
The source of X-RAY RADIATION in this TV receiver is the High Voltage Section and the Picture Tube. For continued X-RAY RADIATION protection, the replacement tube must be the same type tube as specified in the Replacement Parts List.
To determine the presence of high voltage, use an accurate high impedance HV meter. Adjust brightness, color, contrast controls to minimum. Measure the high voltage. The meter reading should indicate 23.5 1.5KV: 14-19 inch, 26 1.5KV: 19-21 inch, 29.0 1.5KV: 25-29 inch, 30.0 1.5KV: 32 inch If the meter indication is out of tolerance, immediate service and correction is required to prevent the possibility of premature component failure.
Leakage Current Hot Check circuit
To Instruments exposed METALLIC PARTS
Good Earth Ground such as WATER PIPE, CONDUIT etc.
SIZE PR STILL POSITION PR SWAP INPUT
(Without TELETEXT / With PIP)
L/MONO AUDIO R
1. MAIN POWER (ON/OFF) switches the set on or off. 2. POWER/STANDBY INDICATOR illuminates brightly when the set is in standby mode. dims when the set is switched on. 3. MENU selects a menu. 4. OK accepts your selection or displays the current mode. F / G (Volume Down/Up) adjusts the volume. adjusts menu settings. D / E (Programme Up/Down) selects a programme or a menu item. switches the set on from standby. 5. REMOTE CONTROL SENSOR 6. AUDIO/VIDEO IN SOCKETS (AV3) Connect the audio/video out sockets of external equipment to these sockets. S-VIDEO/AUDIO IN SOCKETS (S-AV) Connect the video out socket of an S-VIDEO VCR to the S-VIDEO socket. Connect the audio out sockets of the SVIDEO VCR to the audio sockets as in AV3.
7. EYE (option) adjusts picture according to the surrounding conditions. 8. HEADPHONE SOCKET (option) Connect the headphone plug to this socket.
Note : Specification and others are subject to change without notice for improvement.
This specification can be applied to all the television related to MC-05HA Chassis.
1) Temperature : 20 5CST : ) ( 2) Relative Humidity : 65 10% 3) Power voltage : 110-240V~, 50/60Hz 4) Follow each drawing or spec for spec and performance of parts,based upon P/N of B.O.M 5) Warm up TV set for more than 20min. before the measurement.
Test and Inspection Method
1) performance : Follow the Standard of LG TV test 2) Standards of Etc. requirement - Safety: IEC60065 - EMC: EN55020,EN55013
No. 1 Item Receiving system Specification PAL,SECAM BG PAL/SECAM DK PAL I SECAM-L/L NTSC M 2 AV receiving system NTSC M/PB PAL BG, DK, I SECAM BG, DK 3 Component receiving system 480i/ 480P 576i/ 576P 1080i 50Hz/60Hz 720P 50Hz/60Hz 4 Available Channel 1) VHF : E2 ~ E12 UHF : E21 ~ E69 CATV : S1 ~ S20 HYPER : S21 ~ S41 2) L/L 3) NTSC-M VHF : 2 ~ 13CH UHF : 14 ~ 69CH CATV : 01 ~ 125CH 5 Input Voltage 110-240V~, 50/60Hz(Wide Range) 220V~ or 230V~, 50/60Hz(Narrow) Market Screen Size Tuning System Operating Environment EU, Non EU 4:3 Flat 29, Wide Flat 32 FVS 100/200 Program 1) Temp : 0 ~ 45 deg 2) Humidity: below 85% 10 Storage Environment 1) Temp : -20 ~ 60 deg 2) Humidity: below 85% Option 200 PR. (W/O TXT) EU : Narrow Non EU : Narrow, Wide EU Non EU EU Non EU Remark
1. Application Object
These instructions are applied to all of the color TV, MC-05HA chassis. 8) After checking 40, Click the Erase Flash button.
(1) Because this is not a hot chassis, it is not necessary to use an isolation transformer. However, the use of isolation transformer will help protect test instrument. (2) Adjustment must be done in the correct order.But the adjustment can be changed by consideration of mass production. (3) The adjustment must be performed in the circumstance of 255C of temperature and 6510% of relative humidity if there is no specific designation. (4) The input AC voltage of the receiver must keep rating voltage in adjusting. (5) The receiver must be operated for about 15 minutes prior to the adjustment.
9) Double click Edit Window.
3. Soft ware download
1) Connect JIG to P004 of Digital Board. 2) Connect SCL line of JIG Switch to Ground. 3) Turn on JIG and supply 6V to Digital Board. Terminate the SCL of clause 2) by using Switch. 4) After termination of SCL line, wait for 3 second. 5) Execute vct69xyp_main_graphic.vi2c program. 6) Click the TVT button.
10) Click the file select button of Name to select file.
7) Double click right check box of Boot loader Version line, and then check to change to 40 from 0.
11) Select necessary file.
12) Download the file with OK button.
7. Purity & Convergence adjustment
Adjustment should be operated when using the CPT(without ITC from CPT manufacturing place) This adjustment must be done in the order of the following flowchart.
As preparatory operations before assembling CPT, wind cotton Tape for protecting to CPT NECK and DY, CPT connection parts. At this moment, end of tape should be over-lapped and wound in direct route to the NECK. Fix the Magnet to the position as shown picture below. Be careful not to make CPT neck shadow while adjusting DY.
13) Check download process(about 30~40 sec.).
Assembling DY to CPT HEAT RUN Degaussing
4. DVCO Adjustment
1) This adjustment applies to the frame assembly unit adjustment. 2) This adjustment is to adjust the crystal oscillator frequency of VCTP IC and is done after receiving the PAL B/G digital pattern signal. 3) If you press the ADJ button to enter the SCREEN mode, DVCO adjustment is automatically done. (T/X may not operate properly during DVC0 adjustment.)
STC Pre-Adjustment PURITY Adjustment DY Fixing SCREEN Voltage adj. W/B Fixing FOCUS not yet ADJ. STC not yet ADJ. DYC not yet ADJ.
15 ~ 20mm
Let the screen Standard condition. Operate Heat-Run at least 15 minutes. Torque is to be 9-11 kg f.cm when fixing DY.
5. Temporary screen voltage adjustment
1) This adjustment applies to the frame assembly unit adjustment. 2) Enter Screen Mode with ADJ button. Turn the screen volume to disappear horizontal line.
6. Focus Adjustment
6-1. Preliminary steps
Receive the PAL-B/G 07ch(Cross hatch pattern, <Fig 6>) and Set the picture mode to STANDARD.
7-1. Purity adjustment
(1) It makes CPT or CABINET enough to demagnetization. (2) Receive the signal of red raster. (3) Loosen fixed screw of DY and closely to CPT funnel part. (4) Check the center of screen that PURITY MAGNET of CPT by crossing adjustment. At this time, 4 & 6 pole magnet is located to magnet of nothing. (5) Move the DY to make equal red on whole screen and it does not to make the DY by fixed screw after check a simple color of Red/Green/Blue and white raster whether or not it is a pollution of color. (At this time, take care raster of screen and DY must fixing in the condition which maintains a horizontality.) (6) Check the TV set by move direction.
1) Adjust the lower Focus volume of FBT for the best focus of vertical line B. 2) Adjust the upper Focus volume of FBT for the best focus of area A. 3) Repeat above step 1) and 2) for the best overall focus.
7-2. Convergence adjustment
These adjustments can the best condition of focus after finished purity adjustment.
(1) Receive the signal of cross hatch that BACK RASTER is black. (2) Adjust brightness and luminosity till dot appear 9 ~12. (3) Open angle of the two tab of 4 pole MAGNET by isogonic angle and accord with vertical line of red and blue color in the middle of screen. (4) Maintain as angle of (3) and rotate the tab to accord with vertical line of Red and Blue color in the middle of screen.
BOW In line adjustment, not to change default value is basic. ANG In angle adjustment, adjust until inclination of center vertical line should be vertical precisely. EP (East-West Parabola) Adjust so that middle portion of the outermost left and right vertical line looks like parallel with vertical lines of the CPT. CRNU(Upper Corner Correction) Adjust so that corner vertical line of upper-left and upper-right to be straight line after finishing EP adjustment. CRNL(Lower Corner Correction) Adjust so that corner vertical line of lower-left and lower-right to be straight line after finishing EP adjustment. CRNU6 After finished CRNU adjustment,adjust vertical line of lefttop,right-top of screen to the best straight line. CRNL6 After finished CRNL adjustment,adjust vertical line of lefttop,right-top of screen to the best straight line. * After adjusting as above, finish the Pin Cushion adjustment by re-adjustment of EW, EP, ANGLE, BOW, CRNU, CRNL, CRNU6, CRNL6. * After adjusting, move to Store This Mode. And then change to Store All Mode with VOL F, G and save by using press OK key.
10-1. Preliminary steps
1) Set the Deflection data with the remote controller. 2) Enter the Adjustment mode by pressing the ADJ button. 3) Select the DEFLECT to adjust Deflection Data. 4) Press the CH D, E button to select adjustment items. 5) Press the VOL F, G button to adjust the data. 6) The TV set receives PAL-B/G Digital pattern(EU05ch). NOTE : Initial adjustment is done based on PAL 100Hz. If production line doesnt the production line of LG TV,receive available deflection adjustment pattern. 7) MC05HA Chassis is based 3Mode adjustment 8) sequency : Pal 100Hz -> 1080i/50Hz -> NTSC * MC05HA chassis is based output of 1080i/50Hz. * For adjusting 1080i/50Hz output after adjusting 100Hz, press the Mode button of remote controller after entering to DEFLECTION of SVC Mode.
VL (Vertical Linearity) Adjust the top & bottom size of inner circle to be equal. VA (Vertical Amplitude) Adjust upper and lower part of circle from the effective screen of the CPT.to be distance of 6~7mm. SC (Vertical S Correction) Adjust the lattice width of the Top/Center/Bottom to be the same. As being decided by DY value of the using CPT, set as default of the using CPT. VS (Vertical Shift) Adjust so that the horizontal center line of a digital circle pattern is in accord with geometric horizontal center of the CPT. HS (Horizontal Shift) Adjust so that the vertical center line of a digital circle pattern is in accord with geometric vertical center of the CPT. EW (East-West Horizontal Width) Adjust outer line of the left/ right outer lattice to be united with effective boundary surface of CPT.
11. Deflection setting initial data
ITEM VL VA SC VS HS EW ET EP CRNU CRNL BOW ANGLE CRNU6 CRNL6 Range 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF 0 ~ FFFF FFFC 004E 009E FFF8 005D 0044 FFFB FFD000B 000B 000A 0056 003F RF PAL 100Hz 1080i/50 FFF009E FF10 005E 0041 FFDE FEE0009 003A 0030 RF NTSC 1080i/50 FFDD 002A 007C 0003 005C 006C FFC0 FE94 FFF6 002A 0056 0042
13. OPTION setting
13-2. Preliminary steps
1) This option adjustment decides function in accordance with model. Press the SVC TX adjustment button(CH up/down button) at SVC mode, then adjust the option at OPTION1, 2, 3, 4, 5 mode. 2) Mark the option adjustment data like [111,111,111,111,111] in BOM. OP [113,63,112,201,248]
OPTION 1 OPTION 2 OPTION 3 OPTION 4 OPTION 5
* Mark of BOM LEVEL PART NO. SPECIFICATION 1. 3141VMNxxxA MAIN CHASSIS ASSY DESCRIPTION OPT[091,016,143,100,000]
* Check adjustment condition at 1080i/50Hz, NTSC60Hz after finishing adjustment in PAL100Hz, adjust defection adjustment at each Mode again. * Sequence :PAL 100Hz(RF) -> NTSC 60Hz(RF) -> 1080i/50Hz(COMPONENT)
In this model, the OPTION1 data is 091, OPTION2 data is 016, the OPTION3 data is 143,the OPTION 4 data is 100, OPTION 5 data is 000.
13-2. Adjustment Method
12. How to inspect condition of a transmission and reception in wireless sound model(option)
- Wireless sound models efficiency inspections is executed to a finished in a final inspection phase. - Wireless sound is a function which receives voice-signal by an exclusive remote control and Earphone, transmits a FM through transmitter of inner part in MICOM BOARD to TV sound(MONITOR OUTPUT) 1) Execute in channel generating voice-signal 2) Select a transmitted frequency in MENU OSD. 3) A received frequency in an exclusive remote control or received FM Radio is tuned by 87.7MHz which is same as frequency in OSD. 4) Check out whether a signal generating to MAIN SPEAKER generates in earphone or receiver or not. 5) There is no alternation and setting of adjusted DATA in the process of inspecting FM TX.
No. 1 OPTION LANG Specification 0: ENG ONLY 1: EU 5EA 2: EU ETC 3: GREECE 4: PARSI 5: ARAB URDU 6: E+HINDI 7: E+I+M+V 8: E+THAI 9: E+CHINA 2 TXT LAN 0: WEST EU 1: EAST EU1 2: TURKEY EU 3: EAST EU2 4: CYRILLIC1 5: CYRILLIC2 6: CYRILLIC3 7: TURK GRE1 8: TURK GRE2 9: TURK GRE3 10: ARAB FRA 11: ARAB ENG 12: ARAB HEB1 13: ARAB HEB2 14: PARS ENG 15: PARS FRA 16: PARS ALL English Only English/ German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish Polish/ Hungarian/ Czech/ Russian/ English/ Dutch/ Swedish/ Norwegian/ Danish/ Finnish/ Portuguese/ Rumanian English/ Greek English/ PARSI(Iran) English/ French/ Arabic(Egypt, Saudi)/ URDU(Pakistan) English+HINDI English+Indonesian+Malaysian/ Vietnamese English+THAI English+Chinese English/ French/ Swedish/ Czech/ German/ Spanish/ Italian Polish/ French/ Swedish/ Czech/ German/ Slovene/ Italian/ Rumanian English/ French/ Swedish/ Turkish/ German/ Spanish/ Italian English/ Hungarian/ Serbian/ Czech/ German/ Spain/ italy/ Rumanian Polish/ Russian/ Estonian/ Lettish Polish/ Russian/ Swedish/ Czech/ Estonian/ Lettish English/ Russian/ Estonian/ Czech/ Ukrainian/ Lettish English/ French/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Portuguese/ German/ Spanish/ Italian/ Greek English/ Turkish/ German/ Greek English/ French/ Swedish/ Turkish / German/ Spanish/ Italian/ Greek French/ English/ Turkish/ Arabic English/ French/ Turkish/ Arabic Hebrew/ Arabic English/ French/ Arabic/ Hebrew English/ French/ Turkish/ Parsi French/ Turkish/ Parsi English/ French/ Parsi * Finland => suomi REMARK
<Table 5> OPTION5
C/PTV 1: W/ CVG(PTV) 0: W/O CVG(CTV)
1: no use 0: ALL 1: no use 0: ALL 1: no use 0: ALL
* Fixed by MICOM version
1: WITH AUTO CONVERGENCE 0: WITH 9 POINT CONVERGENCE
1: 32 INCH 0: OTHERS
1: WITH HOTEL FUNCTION 0: WITHOUT HOTEL FUNCTION
1: Limit MAX VOL Level, CH EDIT 0: 1: no use(READY) 0: ALL 1: FB90/FC40 index option 0: Other Tool all 1: WITH INDEX MODEL 0: W/O INDEX MODEL 1: 29FB90 0: Other tool
1: WITH DIGITAL EYE 0: WITHOUT DIGITAL EYE
1: WITH TURBO THEATER INDEX 0: WITHOUT TURBO THEATER INDEX
1: WITH DIGITAL INDEX 0: WITHOUT DIGITAL INDEX
1: WITH MOVE SPEAKER 0: WITHOUT MOVE SPEAKER
14. SERVICE MODE DATA
<Table 6> Basic data of DDP3316C ITEM EHTTH EHT-S EHTV1 EHTV2 EHTH1 EHTH2 EHT-F EHTP-1 EHTP-2 PAL 100Hz 00FA 001F FFF2 FFE2 FFD1 FFEFFENTSC 00FA 001F FFF2 FFF2 FFD1 FFEFFE1080i/50Hz 00FA 001F FFF2 FFE2 FFD1 FFEFFE<Table 8> W/B DATA MENU RGB W-B ITEM R-DRIVE G-DRIVE B-DRIVE R-CUTOFF G-CUTOFF B-CUTOFF TNRCT C/A AGC-LEV DATA 0090 00FF 00FF 00FF 0005 00B0
<Table 7> Basic data of DDP3316C - 2 ITEM IBRM WDRM GGAIN WGAIN MWDR BCLTH BCLTC BCLGA BCTC TML PAL 100Hz 0190 00C0000 01F0190 00A0000 NTSC 0190 00C0000 01F0190 00A0000 1080i/50Hz 0190 00C0000 01F0190 00A0000
1. No Picture (sound ok)
Check MAIN R118 Waveform YES NO Check Q003 Check Tuner(TU101) VIDEO output NO CVBS Signal? (2Vpp)
Waveform of Digital Board IC001 #191? YES Waveform of Digital Board IC500 R/G/B/VM OUT0~#65~68? YES Waveform of Digital Board IC500 #41, 42, 43, 44? YES Waveform of Digital Board P500 #R/G/B_OUT? YES Waveform of CPT socket cathode (RK/GK/BK)?
NO Check around IC500
NO Check around Q505, Q506, Q507
NO Check IC901G
2. No Sound (picture ok)
<AV1, 2, 3, Component 1 INPUT> Waveform of Digital Board IC001#9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14(av1, 2, 3) R598, R599(Component1) at each Mode? NO Check around each Jack <RF> Waveform of MAIN1 Tuner SIF? YES Waveform of Digital IC001#31? NO Check around IC001 & Q004, Q005 YES NO Check around IC652 YES NO Check around IC001 NO Check around TU101
YES Waveform of Digital Board IC001 #27, 28? YES
Waveform of MAIN IC652#1,2(L) 14, 15(R)?
3. No PIP
<AV1, 2, 3> Waveform of Digital Board IC001 #189, 182, 188? YES Check TU102 YES YES Check Digital Board IC510 #2 NO Check Q510 NO NO Check AV JACK1 <RF> Waveform of MAIN1 Q101(E)? NO <SCART> Waveform of Digital Board IC510 #51, 52, 53, 46?
Waveform of Digital Board IC001 #195? YES Waveform of Digital Board IC510 #19~22, 24~28? YES
Check Digital Board IC001 YES NO Check Scart Jack SCART201
NO Check around IC510
NO Waveform of Digital Board IC001 #165~167? Check around IC001
4. No power
Check ST_3.3 of IC001 #45, 75,. ST_1.8V of IC001 #124, 169. YES NO Check IC001 #79,89 (OSC) YES NO Check IC001 #83, 84(SCL, SDA) YES NO Check IC1001 #161(ABN) YES NO Check IC001 #89(IR), #162(Key in) Check Digital P503, P504 connector Check Abnormal Circuit Replace Q009, Q010 Replace X001 NO Check MAIN Board of Power Line
5. No raster
Check +B voltage 125 ~ 135V or OK NO 0V
Is the voltage at VCC of IC001 ST_1.8V and ST_3.3V? YES
For Capacitor & Resistors, the characters at 2nd and 3rd digit in the P/No. means as follows;
CC, CX, CK, CN : Ceramic CQ : Polyester CE : Electrolytic
RD : Carbon Film RS : Metal Oxide Film RN : Metal Film RF : Fusible
LOCA. NO D850 D851 D860 D870 D901 D902 D903 D904 D905 D906 D907 D908 D909 D920 ZD001 ZD002 ZD101 ZD102 ZD1201 ZD1202 ZD1801 ZD1802 ZD202 ZD401 ZD420 ZD440 ZD500 ZD650 ZD914
PART NO 0DRDC00014D 0DRDC00014D 0DRTW00141A 0DD060009AC 0DR400409AB 0DR400409AB 0DR400409AB 0DRDC00014E 0DR400409AB 0DR400409AB 0DR400409AB 0DS113379BA 0DD414809ED 0DD060009AC 0DZRM00178A 0DZRM00178A 0DZ330009BA 0DZ330009BA 0DZ620009BB 0DZ620009BB 0DZ330009CC 0DZ560009CF 0DZ820009BF 0DZ120009BG 0DZ510009AK 0DZ270009EB 0DZ910009BD 0DZ910009AJ 0DZ910009BD
DESCRIPTION RGP15J 600V 1.3V 5UA 50A 250NSEC DO RGP15J 600V 1.3V 5UA 50A 250NSEC DO SFAF504G 200V 975MV 10UA 125A 35NSE TVR06J 600V 1400MV 10UA 25A 300NSEC UF4004 400V 1V 10UA 30A 50NSEC DO20 UF4004 400V 1V 10UA 30A 50NSEC DO20 UF4004 400V 1V 10UA 30A 50NSEC DO20 1N4004A 400V 1100MV 5UA 30A - DO41 UF4004 400V 1V 10UA 30A 50NSEC DO20 UF4004 400V 1V 10UA 30A 50NSEC DO20 UF4004 400V 1V 10UA 30A 50NSEC DO20 1SS133 1200MV 90V 400MA 600MA 4NSEC 1N4148 1V 100V 150MA 500MA 4NSEC 50 TVR06J 600V 1400MV 10UA 25A 300NSEC UDZS5.1B 5.1V 4.98TO5.2V 80OHM 200M UDZS5.1B 5.1V 4.98TO5.2V 80OHM 200M HZT33 33V 31TO35V 25OHM 200MW DO35 HZT33 33V 31TO35V 25OHM 200MW DO35 MTZJ6.2B 6.2V 5.96TO6.27V 30OHM 500 MTZJ6.2B 6.2V 5.96TO6.27V 30OHM 500 MTZJ3.3B 3.3V 3.32TO3.5V 120OHM 500 MTZJ5.6B 5.6V 5.45TO5.73V 40OHM 500 GDZJ8.2B 8.2V 7.78TO8.19V 20OHM 500 GDZJ12B 12V 11.44TO12.03V 30OHM 500 GDZJ5.1B 5.1V 4.94TO5.2V 80OHM 500M MTZJ27B 27V 24.97TO26.26V 45OHM 500 GDZJ9.1B 9.1V 8.57TO9.01V 25OHM 500 MTZJ9.1B 9.1V 8.57TO9.01V 20OHM 500 GDZJ9.1B 9.1V 8.57TO9.01V 25OHM 500
LOCA. NO C108 C109 C110 C111 C114 C115 C116 C117 C120 C1204 C1208 C121 C1210 C1211 C1212 C1213 C122 C123 C124 C129 C161 C162 C163 C164 C165 C166 C171 C172 C174 C175 C176 C1801 C1802 C1803 C1804 C1805 C1806 C1807 C1808 C1809 C1810 C1811 C1812 C1813 C1815 C1817 C1818 C200 C201 C213 C231 C232
LOCA. NO C851 C852 C852 C853 C860 C861 C862 C870 C871 C872 C873 C874 C880 C881 C883 C884 C885 C886 C901 C903 C904 C905 C906 C907 C908 C910 C911 C920 C921 C922 C923 C924 C925 C926 C927 C928 C929 C930 C932 C933 C935
PART NO 0CE4763F618 0CK4710W515 0CN1030F679 0CE108BH618 181-091C 0CE228DK650 0CE105CK636 181-091C 0CE227BK618 0CK4710W515 0CN1040K949 0CQ1041N509 181-091C 181-001B 0CE107DD618 0CE227CR650 0CE106DH618 0CN1020K519 0CE106BR618 0CK47202510 0CE475DR618 0CN1040K949 0CE107DF618 0CN1510K519 181-033R 0CE476DF618 0CN1040K949 0CN1030F679 0CE107DF618 0CN1510K519 0CE107DF618 0CE107BF618 0CK1030W510 0CE106DP618 0CK10101515 0CE107BF618 0CQ1044R539 0CE106BP618 0CN1040K949 0CK1040K945 0CQ1044R539
DESCRIPTION ESF476M016T1A5E05G 47uF 20% 16V 60M DCM471K20Y5PL6FJ5A 470pF 10% 500V Y RH EP050 Y103M-B-B 10nF 20% 16V X5R ESM108M025T1G5K20G 1000uF 20% 25V 7 DEHR33A471KN2A 470pF 10% 1000V Y5R EGR228M050K6G1M36G 2200uF 20% 50V 1 ERN105M050T1G5C11G 1uF 20% 50V 10MA DEHR33A471KN2A 470pF 10% 1000V Y5R ESM227M050T1G5H17G 220uF 20% 50V 40 DCM471K20Y5PL6FJ5A 470pF 10% 500V Y CH UP050 F104Z-B-B Z 100nF -20TO+80 PEI104K2AT 100nF 10% 100V PE -40TO+ DEHR33A471KN2A 470pF 10% 1000V Y5R LHW477M200S1A5R40G 470uF 20% 200V 1 SMS5.0TP10VB100M 100uF 20% 10V 157M SHL5.0MC250VB220M 220u 20% 250V 115 SMS5.0TP25VB10M 10uF 20% 25V 72MA RH UP050 B102K-B-B 1nF 10% 50V Y5P ESM106M250T1G5H17G 10uF 20% 250V 12 DCH472K75Y5PP7DK0A 4.7nF 10% 2000V EGR475M250T1G1G11G 4.7uF 20% 250V 7 CH UP050 F104Z-B-B Z 100nF -20TO+80 EGR107M016T1G1C11G 100uF 20% 16V 16 RH UP050 B151K-B-B 150pF 10% 50V Y5 DCH102K39Y5PP7VK7A 1nF 10% 2000V Y5 SMS5.0TP16VB47M 47uF 20% 16V40TO+85 CH UP050 F104Z-B-B Z 100nF -20TO+80 RH EP050 Y103M-B-B 10nF 20% 16V X5R EGR107M016T1G1C11G 100uF 20% 16V 16 RH UP050 B151K-B-B 150pF 10% 50V Y5 EGR107M016T1G1C11G 100uF 20% 16V 16 ESM107M016T1G5E11G 100uF 20% 16V 15 DCM103K63Y5PL6DK0A 10nF 10% 500V Y5 EGR106M160T1G1H15G 10uF 20% 160V 12 DCH101K26Y5PN6FJ5A 100pF 10% 1000V ESM107M016T1G5E11G 100uF 20% 16V 15 PCMT 100nF 10% 250V MPE ESM106M160T1G5H15G 10uF 20% 160V 10 CH UP050 F104Z-B-B Z 100nF -20TO+80 DCS104Z30Y5VF6FJ5A 100nF -20TO+80% PCMT 100nF 10% 250V MPE -
LOCA. NO L402 L421 L422 L423 L424 L850 L850 L860 L881 L882 L901 L902 L910 L911 L912 T1802 T1803 T401 T402 T403 T802
PART NO 150-717K 150-C04E 61409B0003A 61409B0004A 6140VY0024G 0LA0102K119 150-C02F 150-C02F 150-C02F 150-C02F 0LA0102K139 0LA0102K139 0LA0221K139 0LA0221K139 0LA0221K139 6170VMCA52B 6170VZ0008A 6174917003A 151-515A 6170VMCA26G 6170VMCB16P
DESCRIPTION Coil,Choke RN-29FA11 1.1uH 50V Coil,Choke CN-29M3F 285uH 50V Coil,Choke JS-D011 44uH - 10A Coil,Choke JS-D012 85uH - 8A Coil,Linearity 14X5X15 61.5TS Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL02TB100K 10UH Coil,Choke 82uH 12X17MM Coil,Choke 82uH 12X17MM Coil,Choke 82uH 12X17MM Coil,Choke 82uH 12X17MM Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL04TB100K 10UH Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL04TB100K 10UH Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL04TB2R2K 2.2UH Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL04TB2R2K 2.2UH Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL04TB2R2K 2.2UH Transformer,Switching EE2229 1200uH - 1.2OHM Transformer,Switching 6170VZ0008A TS4841 Transformer,FBT D17 BSC30-N2570 D17 125V Transformer,Switching 151-515A EI2519 4.5mH Transformer,Switching 6170VMCA26G EER2834 Transformer,Switching EE5555 300uH
P004 P105 P1101 P160 P1806 P1807 P200 P202 P206 P301 P401 P403B P500 P501 P503 P504 P601B P650 P651 P802 P802B P803B P806A P901B P905 P920 PT01 366-921B 366-932E 387-A04F 366-932B 6631900117A 387-907A 6630V90177C 6630V90177C 366-922L 6602V39002D 6602V39002B 387-A07G 366-922L 387-B04A 366-922C 366-922D 366-932L 366-932C 366-932B 6602V39002C 6602V39002C 387-A06A 366-932E 366-932L 366-921F 366-921B 387-A05J GIL-G-03P-S3T2-E 3P 2.54MM 1R GIL-G-06P-S3T2-E 6P 2.50MM 1R GIL-G-04 GIL-J-04 350mM 2.50MM GIL-G-03P-S3T2-E 3P 2.50MM 1R YFH800 YFH800 70mM 10.00MM 2P UL161 MXH8610 BH10009 100mM 8.00MM 1P UL1 25421WR-32A01 32P 2.54MM 2R ANGLE D 25421WR-32A01 32P 2.54MM 2R ANGLE D GIL-G-12P-S3L2-E 12P 2.50MM 1R ANGL YW396-02V 2P 3.96MM 1R STRAIGHT DIP YW396-04V 4P 3.96MM 1R STRAIGHT DIP 7P CONNECTOR ASSY GIL-G-07 GIL-J-07 GIL-G-12P-S3L2-E 12P 2.50MM 1R ANGL GIL-G-04 GIL-J-04 100mM 2.50MM 4P U GIL-G-04P-S3L2-E 4P 2.50MM 1R ANGLE GIL-G-05P-S3L2-E 5P 2.50MM 1R ANGLE GIL-G-12P-S3T2-E 12P 2.50MM 1R GIL-G-04P-S3T2-E 4P 2.50MM 1R GIL-G-03P-S3T2-E 3P 2.50MM 1R YW396-03V 3P 3.96MM 1R STRAIGHT DIP YW396-03V 3P 3.96MM 1R STRAIGHT DIP GIL-G-06 GIL-J-06 100mM 2.50MM 6P U GIL-G-06P-S3T2-E 6P 2.50MM 1R GIL-G-12P-S3T2-E 12P 2.50MM 1R GIL-G-07P-S3T2-E 7P 2.50MM 1R GIL-G-03P-S3T2-E 3P 2.54MM 1R GIL-G-05 GIL-J-05 500mM 2.50MM 5P U
COIL & INDUCTOR
L101 L102 L1201 L1202 L212 L213 L301 L302 L401 0LA0102K139 0LA0102K139 0LA0472K119 0LA0472K119 0LA0102K139 150-C02F 150-C02F 150-C02F 0LA1001K139 Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL04TB100K 10UH Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL04TB100K 10UH Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL02TB470K 47UH Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL02TB470K 47UH Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL04TB100K 10UH Coil,Choke 82uH 12X17MM Coil,Choke 82uH 12X17MM Coil,Choke 82uH 12X17MM Inductor,Wire Wound,Axial LAL04TB102K 1MH
LOCA. NO R173 R174 R175 R176 R1801 R1802 R1803 R1804 R1806 R1807 R1809 R1811 R1812 R1813 R1814 R1815 R234 R287 R301 R302 R303 R304 R305 R306 R307 R308 R309 R310 R401 R402 R403 R405 R407 R408 R411 R412 R414 R416 R420 R421 R423 R424 R425 R427 R428 R430 R431 R432 R433 R434 R435 R436
PART NO 0RD1003F609 0RD1801F609 0RD1801F609 0RD4701F609 180-822M 0RD2203A609 0RD1803A609 0RD1803A609 0RS0101H609 0RD1001F609 0RD0622A609 0RD1501F609 0RD4700F609 0RD2001F609 0RD3901F609 0RD9100F609 0RD1800A609 0RS0391K619 0RD1002F609 0RD1002F609 0RN4701F409 0RN4701F409 0RS0332H609 0RS4700K607 0RS4700K607 0RN0151H609 0RN0151H609 0RD4301F609 0RS1001K607 0RS0101K607 0RF0101H609 0RF0680J607 0RS2701H609 0RD2204A609 0RD4701A609 0RD4701A609 180-C02M 0RS0221H609 0RS2200K607 0RS2200K607 0RD1000F609 0RD4701F609 0RS3300H609 180-A01B 0RS0562H609 0RS4700K607 0RD5100A609 0RD1000F609 0RF0470K607 0RD1001A609 0RF0470K607 0RD1301A609
JA1 JK200 JK202 6613V00010D 6612VJH022D 6612VMH002A PMJ016D 22P RCA/DIN JACK 14/15.5MM PPJ125D 14.0MM 5RX2C ANGLE TR 5PORT PMJ020A 42P 21P/2C 3.81MM ANGLE DIP
F1701 IC513 LD1 P1702 PA1 0FS5001B51D 68719ST881A 0DD000000BA 174-322G 6712R1538GH Fuse,Time Delay 0218 005. GLASS 250V 5A PCB Assembly,Sub SUB T.T MC-049A KSR-MX016 LED,DIP SA5711-B DL-1LO(S) ROUND 5mM Power Cord Assembly, KJP-140/BUSH/HOU Receiver Module, TSOP2438 4.5TO5.5V 1.5MA
P/No : 38549D0023A-1/2 2006.01.20
P/No : 38549D0023A-2/2 2006.01.20
SF-360 DC310 Micro BR Lavamat61 EL-6890 VS2621 VGN-TZ21wn-B K310C AAC5040 RL36ebsm YPR-9 MP-F57 KDL-52EX705 CC-RE DSC-S600 PSR-260 ZWF1631W NEC AT30 5 Plus MX500I CCD-TR918E 860XLT S5200 CE 4550 LG-95Z GR-FXM38 GP1200-2000 90070 Personal Kodak ZX1 Kdadv38J-KD-adv38 Alarm GP-1650W LX 501 Kgna 305 Wagon 96 Iv-poster Back Lancer Meter Hobbymatic 800 Shadow Spotmeter F Hasselblad CFV LD-2140WH PG191 Comet 250 Outlook 2003 Ericsson T28 Stylus 7040 MDR-NC6 A7V600 B-SA4TP Micro-nikkor CLX-8380ND XAA Poulan 2075 Deskjet 890C WD-1460FD DCB-P850R Techna VGN-FZ31E ECM-HST1 WD-14482TP Nroute NV-GX7B EL-520V M2010 MY16-mlan LAC5900RIN XRS9340 ICF-C120 CDB05001B0 X340N MZ-S1 0 DCI CD 2803 DLE7177WM AR-C330 AEG-electrolux N22 GXP2000 Depth CD931-01S Review Avic-F20BT Gloss 60 TM-D1000 ICF-M350 Mustang-2001 LE32B450 Z5560 ZR25 MC S5 1M KDL-40XBR9 Stick Mamiya ZE K8N4-e SE Charlotte HV3 KV-32FX65 B FX-850P CH-28 PP 2914 Factor PC
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101