Here you can find all about Mpman MP-CS250 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Mpman MP-CS250 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Mpman MP-CS250 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Mpman MP-CS250 photo ]
Mpman MP-CS250 Mp3 Player, size: 1.0 MB
Mpman MP-CS250 @@mp-cs255
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
Thank you for purchasing our latest product MP-CS250. Please read the instruction carefully for safe use. We recommend you to keep this instruction manual for future reference.
PC DEVICE NOTES PRODUCT INTRODUCTION FUNCTION INTRODUCTION BUTTONS AND CONNECTIONS BASIC OPERATION OPERATION DETAILS APPENDIX TROUBLE SHOOTING SPECIFICATION & ACCESSORIES
1. PCs minimum system requirement
WIN98/ME/2000/XP. Pentium 166MHz or above, USB port, 32MB memory (64MB for WIN2000) or above, 20MB hard disk space CD-ROM Drive Sound card Internet connection
2. Connect MP3 player to your PC
Using USB cable (it is supplied in the accessories) connect USB port terminal from the player to USB port on PC correctly.
Notice: please power on the player before insert USB cable. Otherwise it will influence the players function. Other USB cables than the provided USB cable should not be used.
Dear customer, thank you for choosing our product. Please read the following instruction carefully before using the MP-CS250. 1. Dont use in high temperature, high humidity environment, especially don't use in places like bathroom. Between 0c and +40c is the best working temperature for your MP-CS250. 2. Avoid putting the MP-CS250 at a place where the sunshine penetrates directly. 3. Inserting or removing the SD card should be done on the power off state. 4. Avoid touching the MP-CS250 with sharp objects. 5. Please don't dismantle the MP-CS250 without authorisation. Please contact with distributor or our company, if any query. 6. Please don't change the battery yourself. Be carefull that the battery can explode if put into fire. 7. Please don't use it when driving any type of vehicule.
1) Video function: supports MPEG-4 in ASF format, and much more other formats (with converter supplied in the CDROM). The play effection is 320x240@30f/s 2) Audio play function: supports MP3/WMA/WAV. 3) Picture viewer function: supports JPEG. format. 4) Video recording / Av in: video encoder with line-in cable (supports PAL and SECAM systems) 5) Video output / Av outNTSC/PAL 6) SD/MMC card slot: to extend the memory space (up to 1GB). 7) Built-in microphone: support Line-in voice recording. 8) Calendar, game, clock. 9) Multiple languages (Chinese/English) setting 10) Built-in Lithium battery 11) Built-in speaker
Function introduction Video play Video recording Music playing Photo browsing Digital recording TV input TV output Game Calendar Memory checking Multiple languages Key Lock function Screen protection Yes/no Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
BUTTONS AND CONNECTIONS
HANDLING PLAY MENU TFT screen LOCK
MIC RESET INTERNAL SPEAKER
LINE-INAV input EARPHONEAV output USB port
SD/MMC CARD SLOT
* Press "ESC"button to escape current operation. * Working state when the green light is on. * In Charge when the red light is on.
Power on Press Power On button, to enter the main menu of the MP-CS250. Power off Press Power on button for 3 seconds to power off. Charge operation Connect the charger to the power, and connect the port to the MP-CS250 charge port. At this moment, the MP-CS250 enters charge mode. It takes around 5 hours for charging completely the MP-CS250. It is best to charge when it is off Notice: charge operates at both on/off state. The red light is on when charging, it will diseappear when charge is complete. Connect PC operation. Power on the player, then connect player with PC by USB cable.
When connecting the MP-CS250 to the PC you will find in MY COMPUTER directory two REMOVABLE DISCS. The first one is flash memory disc, the second is SD/MMC card memory. OPERATION DETAILS I. VIDEO OPERATION: 1. Press power on button during 3 seconds to switch on the MP-CS250 and wait for the player to enter stand-by interface. 2. Select Video function by using the confirm. 3. After entering the operating interface, press content you want. Press play button to confirm. buttons, and press MENU to button to choose the video
4. Before pushing the play button press MENU button to enter setting interface, you will then be able to select EQ Mode, Play mode, File protection, Deleting file operation etc. 5. Press to fast forward and fall back (x2, x4, x8 speed),
6. In play mode you can adjust the volume by pressing the+/-buttons.
Writing Protect: Protect the selected file File protection Release protection
Power indication Current song written protection HOLD state
Play Mode: REP ONE, REP ALL , RANDOM, NORMAL
Audio setting:8KHz, 16KHz, 24KHz, 32KHz, 48KHz
1. Turn on the MP-CS250. Press / button to select Audio interface and press MENU button to confirm operation. 2. Press +/- button up and down to select the song you want and press play button to play.
Select Audio 3. Before pushing the play button press MENU button to enter setting interface, you will then be able to select EQ Mode, Play mode, File protection, Deleting file operation etc.
5. The Audio file will display no file when hasnt music file in it.
6. Press MENU to select section A and press MENU again to select section B when play audio file and the in the normal playing mode. At this moment, can repeat play A-B section.(The A-B repeat is invalid with syncro lyric)
Tr ack. m p3
Ar t i st : Al bum : R e: 44k at Ti m 5: 1 e:
7. In play mode you can adjust the volume by pressing the+/-buttons.
III PICTURE VIEWER 1. Turn on the MP-CS250. Press / pressMENUbutton to confirm. 2. Select the picture you want using / button to select photointerface and buttons
3. Click play button to browse pictures full screen, repressmodefor short to browse pictures automatically, the auto flip over time is 3seconds.
3. Press MENU button to access Setting menu and select FILE PROTECTION for put protect your file or you can press RELIEVE PROTECTION to relieve protection.
4. Enterdeleteoptioncome to execute delete operation. Available forsingle deleting, also can delete the unprotected file in the currently folder. 5. If the picture is not recognized by the player, please use converting tool supplied on the CDROM. Displayed picture size should be (240x160pixels) otherwise it wont be displayed properly.
Know how: In play mode, PressMENUbutton for 3secs to set the current picture as the power on picture. You will see set start picture sentence as a confirmation
IV. RECORDING 1.Recording include in Line-in/mic/Video record.
2. After connection with the Video cable, turn on the / button to select MP-CS250. Press recordinginterface and pressMENUbutton to confirm. If the Video signal input is plugged, you will see the video source program on the player display. Press play button to start recording and then play button to stop recording. In recording mode the little camera on top will flick. 3.Under the video recording stand-by mode, click MODE button to select other two record mode: MIC/LINE-IN. 4.You should set the time attribution as unlimited inAudioduring record LINE-IN / MIC, otherwise it will power off automatically when get to the setting time.
V. GAMES snake / button and select accessory. Press 1.Power on the MP-CS250, press MENU button to enter subdirectory. Choose Snake and press MENU button to enter snakegame interface :
2. PressMENUto start game and pressEsc button to exit. 3. Press play button to start game. The joystick button controls the snake overturn, right, left,up and down to swallow the dive in the middle of the screen random. 4. PressMENU to pause/resume operation while in play mode.
Know how: to accelerate the snake, push the joystick button on the same direction as the snake for few seconds
1. Power on the MP-CS250, press / button and select accessory. Press MENU button to enter subdirectory. Choose Russian and press MENU button to enter russiangame interface :
S cor e 0000 G ade r 00
/ and - buttons control directions (right, left, down). The + button should be used to rotate the bricks.
Press play button to start game. The
3. Press MENUbutton to pause/resume operation when playing game. 4. Exit by pressing Esc button.
1. Power on the MP-CS250, press / button and select accessory. Press MENU button to enter subdirectory. Choose Memory and press MENU button to enter memory interface :
2. The system will prior exam the external memory card, if connect with SD/MMC card. Please refer to the manuals setting part : explanation of the switch between internal flash memory and memory card-storage:
NAND FL ASH Used 60%
Select C onfirm
The unit support calendar function, specific operation as following:
1. Power on the MP-CS250, press
/ button and select accessory. Press MENU button to enter subdirectory. Choose Calendar and press MENU button to enter calendar interface :
2. Press MENU button to open Calendar interface, the place of the sign is the date Of setting.
2005 Sun M Tue W on ed M ch ar Thu Fr i Sat 31
VI. SET UP / Power on the MP-CS250, press MENU button to enter subdirectory. TIME To set up date, push the MENU button for 3 seconds. Press / to select the data you want to modify and then -/+ to modify. When finished push the MODE button to go back to SETUP menu SPEAKERS Switch on or off the speaker from this menu. You can also choose to switch on or off the buttons beep. Use the -/+ button to select and MENU button to confirm your choise LANGUAGE You can choose ENGLISH or SIMPLIFIED CHINESE. For selection, press MENU to confirm. STORAGE There are 2 storage modes. NanFlash (internal memory) and card (external SD/MMC card).You can switch from a memory to the other one. button and select SET UP. Press
TV_OUT When connected to TV you have to choose the video standard according to your TV set. If you dont choose the good one the quality of the image on TV can be affected. Choose either PAL or NTSC.
DEFAULT Here you you can choose to go back to factory settings (it wont affect the data you have in the memory) AUTO POWER OFF When there is no operation the player is on stand by mode, you can set auto power off time as no off, 3 mins off 15 mins off, 30 mins off FORMAT STORAGE If you want to format one of the memory (either internal or external memory) you can choose to do a format. BE CAREFULL AS FORMAT OPERATION WILL ERASE ALL DATA!! (movies, music files, pictures).
CONVERTING There is a convertion tool in the CDROM supplied with the MP-CS250 that can convert movies into.asf format, convert music into.mp3 format and convert pictures format into.jpg format. The step of installation is as follows: 1. Click"setup.exe" to execute the installation procedure operation as screen shows:
2. After collected the information, the screen display the next step operation clue, then press thenext stepto execute operate or press ESC button to cancel the install operation
3. Alter company's name, user's name in this interface, after finishing altering, carry out and operate according to the next step
4. Choose the destination of the file (programs is the more convenient)
5. After selecting the file, press "next step" to finalize installation. The following picture will be shown upon finishing of installation.
I. OPERATION METHOD OF THIS SOFTWARE Convert photo into JPEG format Convert music into MP3 format Convert movies into ASF format
Route selection Play button Converted file Route selection Begin conversion Stop
About the software ESC
Image mode selection CD mode selection 1.Media mode selection
6. Begin converting
3.Video quality of the converted file.
5.select output route of converted file.
2.Audio quality of the converted file.
TROUBLE SHOOTING: 1. Can't power on Maybe the MP-CS250 is out of battery. Connect the MP-CS250 with the charger adapter, and connect the adapter with the current power. You can also try push the RESET button (it wont delete the files you have inside). 2. Auto power off after power on: Not enough power can make auto power off. Or the auto power off setting time is too short (see SETUP chapter to modify the auto power off time). 3. Have not response when press button: Please check the HOLD button position on the side of the MP-CS250 4. The USB disk can't be find after connection: - With Windows98, the installation disk is needed (please install driver). - The USB cable isn't well connected, it is loose or breakage (please check USB connection) 5. Video cable can't be used or no sound after connecting:
The location to insert the video Cable may be wrong (yellow color is for Video, Red and White color for audio).
Specification & Accessories
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION Built-in flash memory capacity: Power Supply LCD Dimension USB port 512MB (internal) Signal to noise 90dB and up to1GB with ratio SD/MMC card (not supplied) 3.7V Li-lon battery Earphone output 5mW+5mW rate Audio range 20Hz20kHz 2.5 inch TFT 9060 17.5mm USB 1.1 Recording rate Compression rate supported 8KHz-48KHz Mp3 8kbps up to 320kbps WMA 24kbps up to 128kbps
ACCESSORIES User's Guide Stereo earphone Setup CD USB cable Line-in Cable Video cable 1pce 1pair 1pce 1pce 1pce 1pce
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
TXP37X10Y CDX-GT510 TD-6KV WR250F-2003 VR4940 DTB-9401F 373LM CD-BT1 MP250 Zoom RHF035EE Series 1400 KY-22 XC EB-460I TH-42PX74EA FA-150 Litepro 210 Headset H350 Olympus P-10 ASF2643 SF-565PR XIP KX-493 L74800 IC-PW1euro Ericsson T20S Digital PET VGN-FZ11S TXP42S20E MW86N-S Cinevision 32LD9700C ER1611 DCR-SR88E 4060 BM DCP-8060 MM-29 III Ls30 FO-730 PD-F1007 42LG6100 LI 3710 T2429 Deluxe AMP LE27S71B Touch Plus MHC-GX250 Rxl 90 DS700 Dry Bf8 IC-F21 5002V-EW VR747 Command Unit Roland GT-3 Z50PX2D NV-MX500 X1b EW CCD-TR415E Megalis 400 WF10C1QM Esam5450 Lexmark E210 FAR-2127 Deck 1 FU-60SE EOB64101X EU NS-ZCC10 Extreme A12AW2-nf6 18-55 FPS2000 TA-88 CD2350S Mojito 50 S4115H GZ-MG555U Software AG-DP800 R-879 Crusader CCD-TRV10E Review Laguna II IP5000 TCD-100 CWC-600 Rifle L64640 AR-FX13 Doro 920 70GS-61S CL-21K40MQ SC-HT700EE Samsung D988 Travelmate 280 CCD-TRV25 GZ-MG36 Jackhammer STD32 5600F Avic-9DVD-II Dtxpress
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101