Nextel Iden I730
Description: With your phone in a passive holder attached onto the dashboard it is always within easy reach -safe and convenient. The holder is mounted onto a tilt swivel so it is adjustable for avoiding light reflection on the screen. It is easy to put the phone in the holder, and to take it out of the holder. You can connect e.g. a charging cable to the phone when it is in the holder.
Part Number: 848890
EAN: 5055257386471, 5055257386488, 7320288488905
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Nextel Iden I730 photo ]
Nextel Iden I730, size: 2.2 MB
Nextel Iden I730
User reviews and opinions
|mjet||11:04pm on Monday, October 18th, 2010|
|this nextel phone isnt the greatest but it is a simple phone it isnt covered in features so its easy to have a technically challenged person use it.|
|max2006||2:37pm on Wednesday, October 13th, 2010|
|i730 car charger for Nextel Motorola phone This product came in great condition and does the job for me. I have no complaints.|
|campus||10:05pm on Monday, October 11th, 2010|
|I prefer this phone and service to all other ... This model provides excellent sound quality for voice and PTT. Over all, the phone works pretty good.Direct Connect with NEXTEL is clear.|
|jw||9:43am on Monday, August 23rd, 2010|
|Caveat emptor This review is not intended to review the phone listed here specifically but is rather focusing on the service that accompanies this pho...|
|mjolnir1954||8:40am on Thursday, August 5th, 2010|
|I have had the Motorola I730 for going on thr... Stylish, durable, dependable Never could get the GPS to work|
|kbrown||11:41pm on Monday, May 24th, 2010|
|This cellphone is very light weight! I dropped it one time and it broke! We all drop our cell phones! I have had my phone for 5 years. I use it for personal use only. I recomend this phone if you only need it to make calls or to 2-way.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Motorola iDEN i730 Overview
Place your image on top of this gray box. If no graphic is applicable, delete gray box and notch-out behind gray box, from the Title Master
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. Motorola, Inc. 2003.
Motorolas Newest Phone The i 730!!
The i730 is feature rich in a compact design:
Large internal color display screen Provides 65,536 colors for Java apps, screen animations, wallpapers, and phone icons Offers color personalization including wallpapers and palettes that change the look of the display Screen & Icon animations Enhanced Contacts storage Holds 600 entries with the ability to store 11 different contact numbers for each person Voice Activated Dialing and VoiceRecord Customizable voice tags Record audio notes and reminders for yourself
Contact-Assignable Ring Tones One Touch Direct Connect Pre-loaded Programs and Games (Java TechnologyEnabled) Datebook Profiles Airplane Mode (Disable RF) GPS Shortcuts VibraCall Speakerphone
Additional features that may be purchased and downloaded via iDEN Update include Musical Ring Tones, Wallpapers, Programs, and Games.
The i730 Flip Design
The i730 has a single-line external display for status messages and Caller ID.
The Smart Key
The Smart Key enables you to perform multiple tasks while the flip is closed. Access the last 20 cellular or dispatch calls Send incoming calls to voicemail End calls Clear alerts and notifications from the display screen The Smart Key works with the Speaker Key to place calls. All calls placed while the flip is closed automatically port through the hands-free speakerphone or headset.
1. 2. Open the flap covering the i730s accessory connector. Insert the charger into the accessory connector by aligning the plugs correctly.
Power On / Off
To power the phone on: Lift the flip up to reveal the keypad Press located on the top, right side The phone will beep once it has registered on the Nextel network To power the phone off: Press and hold located on the right side of the phone for two seconds
User Interface Enhancements
New animated Graphic User Interface Incorporated New icons through all menus Enhanced the Title and Scroll bars Offering Layering of Menus
Incoming Call Incoming Mail Connecting Audio
Downloadi ng Delete New Icons and Menu Layout
Outgoing Call Sending Mail
The Main Menu
The Main Menu is the starting point to access all information and functions. To access the Main Menu from the idle screen: Press Use to scroll through and highlight the menu option you want
Enhanced Contacts (Phonebook) features:
Allows up to 600 entries Enter your contacts in various positions Edit existing contacts Delete a contact or a number Search for a specific contact Change the Call Setup options Provides expanded character and number entries Test the phone entry field using pauses and number extensions (e.g., Voice mail, provide your password) Provides custom Ring Tones for specific contacts
One-Touch Push to Talk (DC/GC)
One-Touch Push to Talk is located under Settings>Two way radio option. You have the option to:
Turn the feature Off (Default setting) Store one PTT number to access whenever you press the PTT button (Assign Number) Place a dispatch call to the last person you dispatched whenever you press the PTT button (Last Call)
To access One-Touch PTT: Highlight the Settings menu option Press Highlight the Two way radio menu option Press Highlight the One Touch PTT menu option Press
Calendar feature that allows you to store up to 250 events. You have the option to: Create, edit, and delete events Create reminders Make a voice or dispatch call To access Datebook: 1. Press. 2. Use to scroll to and highlight Datebook. 3. Press. 4. Press to select a different view.
Your i730 contains Global Positioning System (GPS) capability that uses information from GPS satellites orbiting the Earth to determine the approximate geographical location of your phone, provided as latitude and longitude. The GPS menu option contains the following features: Position Privacy Interface
i730/i733/i736/i830/i530/i205/i305/i710/i325/i285 A-GPS Reflash Instructions
Dear Customer: Thank you for choosing to upgrade your phone with the Assisted Global Positioning Satellite (AGPS) software utility. If you already have a USB cable then you are just a few steps away from updating your phone with the A-GPS software upgrade. In order to download the software that will update the A-GPS functionality in your phone, please refer to the instructions. If you have any questions or if you require additional support, please see Motorola's online GPS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) at http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/FAQ. You can also contact Motorola Customer Care at 800-590-9845 and a support representative will be happy to assist you with your upgrade. Sincerely, Motorola
GPS Phone Software Upgrade Instructions
GPS PHONE SOFTWARE UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS
1. System Requirements....2 2. Software Installation - Getting Started...2 2.1 Complete the Installation...3 2.2 Upgrade Your Phones Software....5 2.3 Delete Java Applications on Java-Capable Phones...7 2.4 Complete the Upgrade...9 3. Re-Install Previously Purchased Java Applications...9 3.1. Install and Launch iDEN Update Software Application...10 3.1.2. Install the Software on Your Computer..10 3.1.3. Launch the Application and Reload Java Applications.. 11 4. Troubleshooting Tips 13 4.1. Power Error.... 13 4.2. Self Check Fail 0800.... 13 4.3. Error 56.... 14 4.4. Computer Hub Issue.... 15
1. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
To ensure a successful installation, please note the following upgrade requirements: Windows 2000 (Up to Service Pack 4 or higher), Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98 Second Edition. Note: If your computer does not support the Operating Systems listed above, you will need to visit your local dealer to update your phone with the A-GPS software upgrade. USB Data Cable For Motorola to track the completion of your upgrade, an open Internet connection is required while upgrading your phone. You must have administrative rights to download and install the software onto your computer.
Data Cable: Internet Capabilities: Permissions:
Please Do Not Connect the USB Data Cable to the computer until the software has been installed. 2. SOFTWARE INSTALLATION - GETTING STARTED
The process should take approximately 10-12 minutes. Please note that upgrading your phones software will not affect the Ring Tones, Wallpapers, or Phonebook contacts on your phone.
To update the A-GPS software on your Motorola phone, you must first download the software from http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/GPS 2. Once you type in the web link provided above, you will be prompted to save the upgrade utility.
3. Click the save button and save the file to your desktop.
4. Once the software has been saved to your computer, go to your Desktop and double-click on the iDEN GPS Upgrade Utility.exe file to install the application. Follow these steps to install the software upgrade on your computer. Please do not connect the USB cable to the computer until you have installed the software on your computer.
Installation Note: If you are installing on a computer that is running the Windows XP operating system you may get prompted with the Windows XP Logo verification dialog. Click on Continue Anyway to begin the installation.
As the iDEN GPS Upgrade Utility installs on your computer, you will need to complete the user registration form. This information will serve as a confirmation to Motorola that your upgrade has been completed successfully.
2.1 COMPLETE THE INSTALLATION
Once you have filled out your user information, you will see the following five screens. Please follow these instructions to complete the installation.
Note: Do not connect the USB data cable to your computer until you have installed the software on your computer. 1. The first screen is the Software License Agreement. Please read the agreement and select Yes to continue the installation.
2. The second screen that displays identifies the location where the utility will be saved on your computer. Click Next.
3. The third screen displays the program folder. Click Next.
4. The fourth screen is the Create a Shortcut screen. Click Yes to create a shortcut on your desktop.
5. The fifth screen is the Set-Up Confirmation screen. This displays when you successfully install the application. Click Finish.
6. Once you have completed the installation, turn on the phone you intend to update and make sure it has a fully charged battery.
2.2 UPGRADE YOUR PHONES SOFTWARE
Once you have downloaded the software upgrade application to your computer, you must use that application to update the software on your phone. Note: Prior to opening the software application to upgrade your phone, you must close all open applications on your computer to avoid any interference with the upgrade process. 1. Connect the USB cable provided by Motorola to the USB port on your computer.
USB Port on your computer
Connect the USB cable to your computer
2. Connect the other end of the USB data cable to your phone. Please allow a few seconds for your phone to establish communication with your computer.
3. Once the cable is connected, your computer will automatically identify your iDEN phone model and install the correct iDEN USB Modem drivers for that phone. On some computers, a dialog box will appear when the computer finds new hardware. Click Next to install the USB drivers. Once the USB drivers have been installed, a dialog box will indicate that the modem has been installed. Click Finished and proceed with the upgrade.
4. Once the modem drivers have been installed, double-click the GPS Upgrade Utility icon on your computer's desktop.
5. To begin the upgrade, select Click Here to Upgrade Your Phone. Note: The same screen displays troubleshooting tips to use after the upgrade process is complete.
6. Your phone be in programming mode and will display the following screen.
During this process, your computer will identify new hardware and install the iDEN P2K device driver. On some computers, you will see a Found New Hardware dialog box. Click Next to automatically install the P2K programming drivers. Once the drivers have been installed, click Finished to proceed.
8. During the upgrade process, the Upgrading screen displays. Please do not disconnect or move your data cable from either the phone or your computer while the software update is in process.
9. If you have an i285, i325, i710, i730, i733, i736, or i830 phone, go to 2.4: Delete Java Applications on Java-Capable Phones. Otherwise, go to 2.5: Complete the Upgrade.
2.3.DELETE JAVA APPLICATIONS ON JAVA-CAPABLE PHONES
If you are upgrading an i285, i325, i710, i730, i733, i736, or i830 phone, you must delete all Java applications from your phone before completing the software upgrade. Once you have completed the upgrade, your default Java Apps will automatically be reloaded to your phone. You must also have a SIM card inserted in the phone prior to performing the steps below. Note: You must keep your phone powered on and connected to the data cable during this process. If you are upgrading a phone other than the i285, i325, i710, i730, i733, i736, or i830, proceed to 2.5: Complete the Upgrade.
Press the Menu key on your phone, scroll to Java Apps, and press OK.
2. Scroll to Java System and press the Menu key.
3. Scroll to Delete All and press OK.
4. When prompted to delete all Java apps, select Yes.
5. Once all Java Apps have been deleted, the following screen will display.
6. Select Exit to return to the main page.
2.4 COMPLETE THE UPGRADE
When you successfully complete the software upgrade, you will see the following screen.
If you had an open Internet connection while upgrading the phone, you will receive a message indicating that the upgrade was successful. Select OK. 2. Power your phone off and back on again to complete the upgrade. 3. If you did not have an Internet connection opened on your computer when upgrading your phone's software, you will be prompted to confirm your upgrade. Connect to the Internet and click Confirm to complete the upgrade.
4. If you had Java applications on your phone prior to upgrading your phone's software, proceed to 3.1: Re-install Previously Purchased Java Applications. If you did not have Java applications on your phone prior to upgrading congratulations, your upgrade is complete.
3. RE-INSTALL PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED JAVA APPLICATIONS
If you have previously purchased additional Java applications or games you will be required to reload these applications onto your phone once you have updated your phone's software. This can be accomplished in two ways:
If your Service Provider supports Over-the-Air programming, you can re-download via the Download Apps Java application located in the Java menu on your phone. You can also visit your Service Providers website for additional instructions on how to redownload previously purchased Java applications. Please be sure to power your phone off and on before using Download Apps once the upgrade is complete.
Or you can re-install the Java applications through the iDEN Update Software Application. Below are detailed instructions on how to re-download your Java applications using the iDEN Update Software Application.
3.1. INSTALL AND LAUNCH IDEN UPDATE SOFTWARE APPLICATION You can also re-install Java applications to your phone using the USB cable and the iDEN Update Software Application. 1. Download the iDEN Update Software Application from our website at: http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/software/pcsftw_applications.jsp Install the Software on Your Computer Please note that the iDEN Update Software Application requires that you have an open Internet connection while performing the update. Once you have downloaded the iDEN Update Software Application during the installation the following screens will display. 1. The first screen that displays is the Welcome page. Click Next to continue.
2. The second screen that displays is the Software License Agreement. Please read the agreement and select Yes to continue the installation.
3. The third screen to display details the location where the utility will be saved on your computer. Click Next.
4. The forth screen displays the program folder. Click Next.
5. The fifth screen is the Create a Shortcut screen. Click Yes to create a shortcut to the iDEN Update application on your desktop.
Launch the Application and Reload Java Applications Once you have installed the application, you must launch it and follow these instructions to reload Java applications onto your phone. 1. When the application is installed on your phone, connect the USB cable to your computer, and click on the iDEN Update icon to open the iDEN Update Software Application.
2. Click on the Preferences menu and choose User Preferences in the application. Select Connected via USB and close the screen. Click Ok to exit to the main screen. 3. Power the phone off and back on. Connect your phone to the data cable, and select Continue to go to the main page. Please ensure your phone has a fully charged battery.
4. On the iDEN Update Main Menu page, select "Download Items ordered/purchased from the iDEN Update Website" and click Continue.
5. On the Getting Started page, follow the instructions and click Continue. This should take you to the Java Applications page.
6. Scroll to New Purchases, Free Applications, or Re-Downloads. Each individual section will display available items.
Select the items that you wish to reload to your phone and click Continue. It is recommended that you always select Download Apps, which will allow you to download future Java applications over the air without a data cable.
8. On the next screen, click Close if you wish to end your session. Select Continue to go to the next section. Each section will allow you to customize your iDEN phone. 9. Once you have reinstalled each of the Java applications, see 3.3: Set Phone Location Privacy Settings.
4. Troubleshooting Tips
Use the following steps to troubleshoot any problems you have during the software upgrade.
If you phone does not power on or if an error message displays on your phone once you have completed the upgrade, double-click on the iDEN GPS Upgrade Utility icon on your desktop to reopen the utility. Follow the on-screen troubleshooting instructions on the iDEN GPS Upgrade Utility pop-up screen.
If your phone displays the SELF CHECK FAIL 0800 screen, complete the following steps before continuing.
SELF CHECK FAIL 0800
buttons on your keypad at the same time for 3 Press and hold the seconds. Then release these buttons. 2. Be sure that the data cable is connected to the computer and the phone. 3. Follow the on-screen troubleshooting instructions listed in the iDEN GPS Upgrade Utility pop-up screen. 1.
This is the most common error that can occur while upgrading the phone. This error occurs: 1. If the phone is not connected to the data cable when clicking on Click Here to Upgrade Your Phone.
2. If the phone is not powered on when clicking on Click Here to Upgrade Your Phone. 3. If you press Click Here to Upgrade Your Phone immediately after powering on the phone and before the phone shows Device Attached message. 4. If the phone is disconnected after clicking on Click Here to Upgrade Your Phone prior to completing the upgrade. 5. If the phone was connected to the USB cable before installing the application. If this occurs, you will need to do the following: a. Disconnect the data cable from your computer.
b. Uninstall the application from your computer. c. Restart your computer.
d. Reinstall the upgrade utility to your computer. e. Connect the data cable to the computer and reinstall the software upgrade on your phone.
If you plug the USB cable into a hub instead of the USB computer port, you may have trouble installing the software. To remedy this, plug the cable directly into the USB computer port and NOT a hub.
COMPUTER HUB ISSUE
Remember, if you require additional support you can visit Motorola's online GPS FAQ at http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/support/FAQ or you can contact Motorola Customer Care at 800-590-9845. A support representative will be happy to assist you with your upgrade.
ICN 610 PG-MB60X PV-DV951D NV-VS40EG BD-HP21 Surround FC-39EM SA2640 VP-4200 Creator 4955 AG-6024 DC-Z81 Aspire T140 Riva 252 MX-J500 PSC 2355 LCD2080UX- Asus SK8N EX-S880 042511 Laserjet 4200 BKT-8 GR-D90us-gr-d90 DX-TL308E DXZ525 JBL 6290 ART 311 Octa-capture SZ91840-5I CVA-1014R Uk PC-1401 RDR-DC505 CH20-64500 Wild Arms DPP-SV77 CPS-7 MD-MT888 206BW Review 20U83B KV-21CT1K AR702BR-AD W6400 EWF1220 Acdsee 2009 EX-FC100 SE6352S RW780 Series II Ncch-DL Taiwan Bumparena TLU-03711C LAC-M5600 Cateye ATC ENB3660S FC632BF1 Live 8 Vega 252 HCD-101 KVC-1000 KV7-V Arena 2 MYC5-3I FLS1012C PM655VXI HT-R518 CT-W530R HI 8633 ML-1641 BV3550 A F1005 DX4530 M8003ER SU-C3000 GR-AXM910 EX-800 29PT5507 WD3200H1q-00 CN 45 4D-10B Droid 32PW9576 12E D-CJ01 SCH-R450 AS Gr16 Printer LP-8000C Txpf42G20S Roland E-35 Green 30K4 Sbcru254 Carys 3411 Imperialism II Dvdr70-001 NV-DV10000 IVA-M700R DVD-7711N STR-DE898-B
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101