This is my second colorway of one of the best and personal favorite Nike Runners from the 90's. The Triax series was amazing ...
Made this quick video for a comparison between the old school running and the new high tech from Nike. I do recognize the new ...
Multi-Vendor MPA Summary
MPA NUMBER MPA-329 ENDING DATE 8/31/2006
Page 1 of 10
MPA TITLE ATHLETIC SHOES
BUYER MCINTYRE, NANCY BLANKET NUMBER
Line item description * ASICS TN509/TN559 DS TRAINER X
CAMIRE'S ATHLETIC SOLES
* ASICS TN436 GEL EVOLUTION 67.5/PR CAMIRE'S ATHLETIC SOLES 68M00329460
* ASICS TN530/TN580 CUMULUS VII CAMIRE'S ATHLETIC SOLES 68M00329460
* ASICS TN504 GT 2100/TN .5/PR CAMIRE'S ATHLETIC SOLES 68M00329460
* ASICS TN TN572 GEL CAMIRE'S ATHLETIC SOLES 68M00329460
* ASICS TN435 FOUNDATION VI TN .5/PR CAMIRE'S ATHLETIC SOLES 68M00329460
* ASICS TN541/TN591 SPEEDSTAR CAMIRE'S ATHLETIC SOLES 68M00329460
* ASICS GEL 120TR SL501/SL /PR CAMIRE'S ATHLETIC SOLES 68M00329460
* ADIDAS, CLIMACOOL VOLLEYBALL WOMEN'S, #114054 MAYBERRY SHOE CO INC 68M00329461
* ADIDAS, SUPERNOVA CUSHION, #132138 MAYBERRY SHOE CO INC 68M00329461
* ADIDAS, SUPERNOVA CUSHION WOMEN'S, #132101 MAYBERRY SHOE ...
www.Fitness Sports.com - Phone 515 /
TRAINING SHOES Codes; C= cushion, S= stabilty, MC= motion control These are school team member prices! M /W Nike - Air Team Price Air Max 360 II, New, full Air Sole, S $135 Air Zoom Cesium, high performance sup. MC $99 Air Volmero & Percept, super cushioned, C $90 Air Zoom Miler, neutral, fast, responsive, C $85 Air Hayward, light, flexible and fast, C $65 Air Max Moto IV, "Great value" cush, C $70 Air Structure Triax 10, pron. control, cush., S $75 Air Span II/ stable light trnr., S $70 Air Zoom Elite 3, light stable perf. trnr., S $75 Air Pegasus 2006, solid cushion feel, value, C $65 Air Coos, New stabilty trainer for value., S $60 New Balance - Absorb W (AA, B, D), M (B, D, EE, EEEE) M /W NB 1222, top stability trainer., S $110 NB 1061, top of line neutral cush., C $80 NB 1010, pron. control, max. support, MC $90 NB 816, pron. control, very support., MC $75 NB 881, neutral, great cushion & wide, C $80 NB 857, pronation control, very cush., S $80 NB 767, very cushioned ...
Running Fit's Midweek Runmail November 21, 2007 www.runningfit.com / www.half2run.com Click Here to Unsubscribe Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org Notes From an Obsessed Runner Yo run gang, This is the week we trot with turkeys, what I consider the end of the running race season. Sure there might be a couple frozen foot or snowflake runs ahead but as far as setting personal bests and all that, winter is time for non serious running, a break that will last until that Irish holiday race. Not a season to stop running, heck, I put in some of my highest mile weeks in winter; I'm talking a break from time goals and racing. This is the time to assess your past running year and to plan the future. Perhaps you ran your first 5K, 10K or 10 miler this year and have bigger aspirations such as faster times or a longer race. To commit to lining up for a half marathon, full marathon or setting a personal best at some distance will take long term planning, planning you should start now. To make it happen, pick ...