Here you can find all about Panasonic MC-CL673 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Panasonic MC-CL673 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Panasonic MC-CL673 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Panasonic MC-CL673 photo ]
Panasonic MC-CL673 Vacuum Cleaner, size: 2.8 MB
User reviews and opinions
|cameronbraid||10:52pm on Sunday, September 26th, 2010|
|Strong but light. Good suction. A little difficult to empty and to clean filters SUCTION IS VERY GOOD HEAVY|
|pt||9:30pm on Monday, March 29th, 2010|
|very powerful - efficient small wheels cannot cope with small obstruction like the electricity cable which means if you pull it firmly it will tip ove...|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Order Number MAC0507002C1
Specifications are subject to change without notice for further improvement.
2005 PANASONIC HOME APPLIANCES COMPANY OF NORTH AMERICA, DIVISION OF PANASONIC CORPORATION OF NORTH AMERICA. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying and distribution is a violation of law.
1 WIRING DIAGRAM AND DRAWING
NOTE: For general servicing, it is necessary to eliminate pinching of any wire during reassembly. After servicing any electrical component or electrical enclosure, the unit should be reassembled and checked for dielectric breakdown or current leakage.
2 EXPLODED VIEW AND PARTS LIST
Ref. No. 53 54
Parts List (Body)
Part No. AC88KCUDZV07 AMC98E-V000U AC94EAPNZY02 AMC-1CTCE23 AC66KV01V06 AC03EV06V06 AC73KV0ZV06 AXTN4+16BFY AMC73B-V00 AMP21B-170 AMC32K-V00 AC37KAAEZ00 AMC01C-V00U AC16CUSZ00 AC74SUSZ00 AXWG6E115FY AC16KBYTZ000 AXTN4+45BFY AC02HYUZV06 AXTN4+16BFY AC99FCUDZV07 AMC02L-V00 AC19FJPZV06 AXTN4+20BFY AC92FAPNZ00 AC38HAPNZU00 AXYN4+E10FFY AC99GAMMZ00 AC03FAFYZ00 AMC02F-E00 AC37GTEZ0U AMC-1CTCE23 AC64BATNZ00 AC99WARGZ00 AC60KCMYZU03 AC84PJPZV06 AC23PJPZV07 AMC596-702 AC69KJMZV06 AC70KJMZ00 AC18MJMZV06 AC68KJMZV06 AC51E4GZU01 AXWE10J223FE AC06WAPNZ00 AC61LAGMZ00 AC53RJPZV07 AC60RZFZVU6 AC88RYUZV06 AC40PJP1V06 AC70PJPZV07 AXTN4+16BFY AC95BATNZV07 AC25SAFYZ00 Part Name & Description Dust Container Machined Switch ON/OFF Power Cord Wire Nut Packing Dust Container Switch Cover Packing Switch Cover Switch Cover Screw Screw Handle Nut Handle Screw Supporter Filter HEPA Filter Secondary Wheel Roller Shaft Wheel Stopper Washer Dust Bag Screw Hose Holder Cover Inlet Screw Inlet Motor Case Packing Rear Cover Packing Motor Case Screw Motor Case Fan Motor Cover Cap Screw Ground Noise Suppressor Motor Support Rear Motor Support Front Wirecord Wire Nut Handle Motor Lead Assembly Dust Cover Stretch Hose Hose Holder Tie Cable Motor Protector Protector Spring Silver Protector Support Protector Case Rubber Protector Flat Washer Cord Retainer Packing Hose Hook Crevice Tool Dusting Brush Wand Extension Wand Holder Screw Tool Holder Handle Assembly Motor Flange Quantity Remarks Includes items 38, 45 and 46 Includes item 38 and 46 Includes items 38, 44 and 46 Shipped 10 per package Includes item 38 and 46 Shipped 10 per package
Shipped 10 per package Shipped 10 per package Shipped 10 per package
Shipped 10 per package
Shipped 10 per package Includes items 18, 33, 37
Ref. No 37 38
Parts List (Nozzle Housing)
Part No. AC01ACUDZUU3 AC10ACRSZV07 AC21HCRSZU03 AMC25S-V00 AC34PAJDZV06 AC43AAFY200 AXTN4+16BFY AC47A2VZV07 AC58AAFVZ00 AMC51A-2V0 AC11S2VZW00 AC62FAVGZ00 AC28SJPZ00 AC02ACRSZW0H AC12ACRSZW0H AMC68A-V30 AC90QNGZV06 AC16CNXZ00 AC91ACRSZ000 AMC68N-V30K AC70NYUZ00 AC74ACRSZ000 AC74ACRSZ000 AMC39A-2V0 AC92SBVNZ000 AXTN4+10BFY AC82ACRRZV07 AC85RBFT0000 AC29SBVNZ000 AC41SBVNZ000 AC44KBVNZ000 AC96DBVNZ000 AC97DBVNZ000 AC57RBVNZ000 AC56RBYYZ000 AC23FBVNZ000 AC74SBVNZ000 AC34SBYYZ000 Part Name & Description Nozzle Housing Furniture Guard Window Plastic Shaft Nozzle Hose Bracket Assembly Screw Pedal Spring (Pedal) Shaft (Pedal) Belt Cover Assembly Belt Cover Washer Belt Body (Upper) Cap (Body) Screws Wheel Shaft (Wheel) Lower Plate Assembly Latch (Lower Plate) Spring (Stop Latch) Packing (Lower Plate) Packing (Lower Plate) Packing (Lower Plate) Agitator Assembly Screw Agitator Holder Brush Set Agitator Pulley Agitator Holder Washer End Cap (Right) End Cap (Left) Agitator Shaft Brush Holder E-Clip Spacer Spacer (Brushes) Quantity Remarks
Includes items 29, 30 and 31
Part Name & Description Packaging Assembly Operating Instructions Quantity Remarks Includes 1 and items a-g
Ref. No. Part No. 1 AC61ZCCAZAC01ZCUDZ000
3 REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Lower Plate Replacement
1. Before servicing any parts, disconnect vacuum from electrical outlet. 2. Place paper under nozzle whenever lower plate is removed to protect floor. 3. Place handle in upright position and turn vacuum over to expose lower plate.
1. Remove lower plate. 2. Lift rear belt cover and remove agitator holder.
3. Remove agitator by carefully lifting out. 4. Remove worn or broken belt.
4. Release lower plate by pressing two (2) latches inward. 5. Remove lower plate and remove any residue that may exist in belt area.
1. Close the rear belt cover. 2. Hook the front of the lower plate into the slots on the front of the nozzle housing. Press the lower plate down into place. 3. Fasten the lower plate by pushing the two (2) latches outward. NOTE: For general servicing, it is necessary to eliminate pinching of any wire during reassembly. After servicing any electrical component or electrical enclosure, the unit should be reassembled and checked for dielectric breakdown or current leakage.
5. Clean agitator.
1. Loop new belt (Panasonic Type UB8 only) around motor shaft and agitator pulley; see illustration for correct belt routing.
2. Reinstall agitator back into nozzle housing grooves. 3. Close rear belt cover and reinstall agitator holder. 4. After reinstalling the agitator, turn it by hand to make sure that belt is not twisted or pinched and that all rotating parts turn freely. 5. Reinstall lower plate.
Agitator Assembly Replacement
1. The brushes are replaceable separately. When the brushes need replacing, the agitator assembly will have to be removed. 2. Remove the lower plate as outlined in the LOWER PLATE REPLACEMENT section. 3. Remove the agitator assembly as outlined in the BELT REPLACEMENT section.
1. The agitator brushes should be replaced when the brushes are worn. Brushes should be checked by holding a card across the lower plate. If the bristles on the agitator assembly do not touch the card you should replace all the brushes for best cleaning results.
1. Place the belt around the motor shaft.
1. Remove the lower plate as outlined in the LOWER PLATE REPLACEMENT section. 2. Remove the agitator assembly as outlined in the BELT REPLACMENT section. 3. The agitator assembly may now be disassembled and the brushes replaced. 4. Carefully remove the E-clip from the agitator shaft, do not misplace. Remove the right brush support. Pull the agitator shaft out of the opposite end of the. 2. Start the new agitator assembly back into the nozzle housing by placing the side opposite the belt partially into the slot. The small tabs should be aligned with the nozzle and the other against the lower plate. This will hold the agitator in place and leave both hands free to place enough tension on the belt to allow that side of the agitator to return to the nozzle housing slot. 3. Place the belt around the agitator pulley on the agitator assembly. 4. Use both hands to pull the belt tight, slide the agitator assembly firmly into the slots on each end of the nozzle housing. 5. Rotate the agitator assembly by hand to insure nothing rubs and to check for correct assembly. 6. Replace the lower plate as outlined in the LOWER PLATE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION section.
5. Pull or pry out the agitator pulley and agitator holder.
6. Push each brush out of the agitator.
6. Lift up on the nozzle housing, plastic shaft side first.
7. 8. 9. 10. 11.
Install new brushes by reversing procedure. Reinstall agitator holder and agitator pulley completely. Reinstall the agitator shaft, end cap and E-clip. Position belt over agitator pulley on the agitator. Reinstall agitator and lower plate.
7. The nozzle housing can now be easily rotated from the motor shaft. NOTE: If the motor case cover is removed, DO NOT turn vacuum over as the motor may fall out.
Nozzle Housing Replacement
1. Fit the nozzle from the motor shaft side first, and rotate it into place on the dust container as illustrated.
1. Remove the lower plate as outlined in the LOWER PLATE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION section. 2. Remove agitator assembly as outlined in the respective sections. 3. Remove upper body by removing four (4) screws.
2. Slide the plastic shaft through the nozzle housing and into the dust container. Make sure that the slot on the bottom of the plastic shaft is down and fitted onto the projection. 3. Re-install the motor case. Be carefull not to over tighten the four (4) motor case screws. 4. Carefully turn vacuum cleaner over. 5. Install belt, agitator assembly, and the lower plate according to the respective instructions. NOTE: For general servicing, it is necessary to eliminate pinching of any wire during reassembly. After servicing any electrical component or electrical enclosure, the unit should be reassembled and checked for dielectric breakdown or current leakage.
4. Remove nozzle hose from upper body. 5. Carefully turn vacuum over. Remove motor case by removing four (4) screws.
Power Cord / On-Off Switch Replacement
Thermal Overload Replacement
1. Remove the dust cover and switch cover to expose the electrical connections of the power cord, on-off switch and wire cord. 2. Remove the flat washer and cord retainer. Remove the wire connections, and wire tie, if present. 3. Remove the on-off switch (for on-off switch replacement) by depressing the retaining tabs while pushing up and out of the dust cpntainer at the same time. 4. Pull the power cord out of the dust container (for power cord replacement).
1. Remove motor, as shown in motor replacement section. 2. Remove wire nut from the lead wire that contains the thermal protector. Remove old thermal protector and replace with new thermal protector. Reconnect wire nut to thermal overload. Replace lead wire containing protector wires back into the groove.
1. Place the motor back into the dust container, following the instructions given in the motor replacement section.
1. Insert the new power cord (power cord replacement only) into the dust container as far as necessary in order to secure the power cord. The proper location is approximately one and one eighth inches/thirty millimeters (1 1/ 8/30 mm) of new power cord outer jacket extending past the cord retainer. Attach wires with wire connectors according to the wiring diagram in the front of this manual. 2. For switch replacement only, insert the new ON/OFF switch facing toward you, into the dust container until secured by the retaining tabs. Use a wire tie in the location illustrated taking care not to overtighten it. Tuck the wire connectors back into the dust container as illustrated in the close-up view.
1. Remove the dust cover by grasping the top near the onoff switch and pulling sharply out toward you.
2. Remove the lower plate, agitator assembly, belt, the plastic shaft, and the nozzle housing as instructed in the respective removal sections. 3. Turn the vacuum over to the front side. 4. Remove the four (4) screws from the motor case and then remove the motor case. 5. Disconnect the motor leads and remove the motor. Remove the motor support rubber (rear), noise suppressor, flange and the motor support rubber (front). Place these items on the new motor.
3. Ensure that the insulator packing is installed correctly. 4. Replace the switch cover, the two (2) switch cover screws, and the dust cover. Care should be taken not to pinch wires and make sure that the switch cover goes on easily and stays flat. If there is resistance to the switch cover lying flat and in place, stop, remove the cover and make sure that no wires are being pinched. DO NOT USE A POWER SCREWDRIVER TO SECURE THE COVER. NOTE: For general servicing, it is necessary to eliminate pinching of any wire during reassembly. After servicing any electrical component or electrical enclosure, the unit should be reassembled and checked for dielectric breakdown or current leakage.
1. Place the motor back into the dust compartment with motor flange positioned as illustrated.
2. Rewire per the Pictorial Diagram. 3. Replace the motor case and the four (4) screws. 4. Turn the vacuum back over and replace the plastic shaft, nozzle housing, belt, agitator assembly, and lower plate according to the respective installation instructions.
Phone RM4401 VGN-SZ61mn-B Finepix Z5FD EXR-7S FWF3103 Icarus 1210 DSR-1500A V600I A2618S PCG-SR1K 507si P4SX8-MX CE1031LFB 2012NB Yamaha MM8 Starck TX-SV636 250 25CC Hts3450-37B KX-TG6423 Review Dimage Z5 D1230UF 21-230 HV NP-R40 Plus 32PFL9613D 1150 GS SA-XR15 DGX-500-300 MC-805GLR Lll-1999 CP-29M30A PMH2000 KD-310Z HM7305RC FP910 Cruz CD31 Aficio 1035 MHC-RG270 AG-HPG10 Xdock Phoenix Lwhd8000RY6 Audi A6 KRF-V6060D P500-12D Onestep Dinovo Edge 42PFL7403 98 DI8009 VT45K Ruban 612 Psr-185 Dpsv55 Auto-vice City LH-T6440A AR-M276 STR-DG520 STR-DH500 RSH5ubmh Magnet 4000 AQ12ugax KE970 RSA1dhpe Solution Disk 42PF5320-10 WJS1265W Grandam 2000 KG225 S12AHP-ne8 M7VKQ 30141 ZDF204 96740 94372 CDX-R3300EE Turbocad MAC FAV86050VI AZ281MA Jornada 680 Hwgadsl2P-54V2 Csr 15 ACD2800 Professor ETE6110K RM-V111T Array DSC-W55 L Tascam 130 V220I SRM5100 10 Touch 21FE3RGE-TY SC-33 1500L Bolex C8 Micro 4000 HBH-GV435A 6-documentation Oceanus
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101