Saab 9-3 2001
Here you can find all about Saab 9-3 2001 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Saab 9-3 2001 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Saab 9-3 2001 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Saab 9-3 2001 photo ]
Saab 9-3 2001 CAR, size: 11.9 MB
Saab 9-3 2001
FOR SALE 2001 SAAB 9 3 CONVERTIBLE 5 SPEED LEATHER 1 OWNER PLANO TEXAS
User reviews and opinions
|ianro||6:21am on Saturday, October 2nd, 2010|
|I bought my SAAB 9-5 2.3t HOT AERO saloon a month ago (53 Reg). I do love the looks. I think car buyers are nuts , somebody must have told saab they wanted a car like this .|
|recheesilva||3:10pm on Monday, August 30th, 2010|
|The cockpit design is nice. You feel in control driving. Its not perfect but neither has any other car ive owned.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Motor / ALLDATA Online - 2001 Saab 9-3 L4-2.0L Turbo (B205) - Ser.
Home | Account | Contact ALLDATA | Log Out | Help
Select Vehicle | New TSBs | Technician's Reference
2001 Saab 9-3 L4-2.0L Turbo (B205) Vehicle Level Engine, Cooling and Exhaust Cooling System Water Pump Service and Repair
Service and Repair
Sized for Print
1. Open the expansion tank pressure cap to release system pressure. 2. Raise the car. 3. Connect a hose to the system drain plug and drain the coolant into a suitable receptacle.
1 of 16
3/23/2008 7:43 AM
4. Detach the coolant pipe from the turbocharger. 5. Close the system drain plug and lower the car. 6. Remove the air hose between the air collector casing and the turbocharger intake pipe.
2 of 16
7. Cut the 2 cable ties securing the main engine cables. Relieve the strain on the belt tensioner with a ratchet handle and secure the belt tensioner with a 3.5 mm drill or similar. 8. Lift the belt off the power steering pump and coolant pump pulleys.
3 of 16
9. Remove the top engine cover. 10. Detach the crankcase ventilation pipe from the turbo inlet pipe and camshaft cover. Bend the pipe, to one side. Keep seals and washers safe. 11. Unplug the solenoid valve's connector. 12. Detach the solenoid valve hoses. 13. Remove the engine lifting eye. 14. Remove the bypass pipe with valve. Keep the O-ring from the connection to the turbocharger intake pipe. 15. Remove the heat shield over the exhaust manifold. 16. Detach the venting hose from the T-connection. 17. Remove the turbocharger's intake pipe, plug the turbo.
4 of 16
18. Remove the power steering servo pump bolt on the right-hand side behind the belt pulley. 19. Undo the upper power steering servo pump bolt. 20. Lift up the power steering servo pump and remove the lower bolt and the 2 upper bolts on the bracket. 21. Move the power steering pump and bracket aside and secure with a cable tie or similar.
5 of 16
22. Undo the hose clips and detach the hoses from the coolant pump inlet. 23. Detach the two longitudinal coolant pipes from the cylinder block. 24. Disconnect the coolant pipes from the coolant pump, keep the O-rings and move the pipes aside. 25. Loosen the coolant pump slightly.
6 of 16
26. Detach the coolant pipe from the coolant pump. keep the seals. 27. Undo the coolant pump's 3 retaining bolts. 28. Carefully wiggle the coolant pump away from the mounting and from its connecting piece in the cylinder block. 29. Remove the connecting piece from the cylinder block, check its seals and change as necessary. To fit
7 of 16
1. Fit the connecting piece to the cylinder block. Coat the seals with Gleitmo 805, part no. 442. 2. Fit the coolant pump in place but do not tighten it. 3. Position the coolant pipe between the coolant pump and turbocharger. Use new washers and seals. 4. Tighten the coolant pipe to the coolant pump. Tightening torque: 20 Nm
8 of 16
5. Bring the two transverse coolant pipes up to the coolant pump, use new O-rings coated with non-acidic vaseline, part no. 665 or the like. 6. Tighten the coolant pump, 3 bolts. Tightening torque: 22 Nm (16.2 ft. lbs.) 7. Tighten the two transverse coolant pipes. Tightening torque: 10 Nm (7.4 ft. lbs.)
9 of 16
8. Fit the power steering pump and bracket. Tightening torque: 24 Nm (17.7 ft. lbs.) 9. Fit hoses and hose clips on the coolant pump inlet. 10. Remove the plug from the turbocharger air intake. Inspect the O-ring and coat it with non-acidic vaseline, part no. 665, or the equivalent.
10 of 16
11. Fit the turbocharger inlet pipe but do not tighten the V-clamp. 12. Fit the solenoid valve on the engine lifting eye. Connect the hoses to the solenoid valve. Note the markings on the hoses and the connection. 13. Fit the engine lifting eye. 14. Tighten the turbocharger's intake pipe, V-clamp. Tightening torque: 3 Nm (2.2 ft. lbs.) 15. Connect the venting hose to the T-connection.
11 of 16
16. Fit the heat shield over the exhaust manifold. 17. Fit the bypass pipe and valve, use a new O-ring for the connection to the turbocharger inlet pipe. Tightening torque: 8 Nm (5.9 ft. lbs.) 18. Spray the solenoid valve connector with Kontakt 61, part no. 520, and plug it in. 19. Fit the crankcase ventilation pipe to the turbocharger intake pipe. Use new copper seals. Tightening torque: 24 Nm (17.7 ft. lbs.) Fasten the crankcase ventilation pipe to the camshaft cover, clip. 20. Fit the throttle body's cover.
12 of 16
21. Raise the car and fit the coolant line to the turbocharger. Tightening torque: 25 Nm (18.4 ft. lbs.)
13 of 16
22. From underneath, check that the multigroove V-belt is correctly fitted round all pulleys. 23. Check that the cooling system's drain plug is closed. Lower the car to the floor. 24. Relieve the tension on the belt tensioner with a ratchet handle and remove the catch. Make sure the belt is positioned correctly and carefully release the ratchet handle.
14 of 16
25. Secure the engine's main wiring harness with cable ties. 26. Fit the air hose between the air collector casing and the turbocharger intake pipe. 27. Fill up with coolant. For the correct mixture, refer to Coolant, Specifications. Close the filler cap. 28. Fill up and bleed the system as follows: Note: A/C and ACC must be OFF. Fill the system to MAX level, fit the pressure cap, start the engine and warm it up, preferably at varying engine speeds, until the radiator fan starts. Switch off the engine and top up as necessary to the MAX level. 29. Raise the car to check for oil or coolant leakage. 30. Lower the car and top up the coolant and/or oil as necessary.
2008 ALLDATA LLC. All rights reserved.
15 of 16
16 of 16
Acoustics CR97 S2110 808 TAM 4100IX Zoom 980CXI Mistral 400 Manager MW-60SZ12 T5700 WT-2000ARM Via PL-Z460 Runner 200 LE32B535p7W TC481W 195400 37WL56 Expander LAV50265 Roland E-12 Minikit Slim Front DSC-T77 32PW8604 Dlgx7188WM DS810 L110 L110 ZFU319EW Breadmaker Laserjet 5SI Opus 3 C-scope R1 PDK-TS23 FR-S9gxdv Yzea 720 P4V88 P2770HD 6310XI PC-104 TH-50PZ80A BAR826HG PCG-GRZ615M Wallas 1066 R-310AW GPS 45XL Icarus 2010 TCP50G10 Bk 300 TDG-BR100 FAX-L400 Abuw426KSA0 KX-TG5631 SGH-P400 Classic Atlantic 250 RCR 127 RS6 3 HR2305 KV-1685 AR-1500-AR-2500 AK73AV CT-S800 SGH-P100 GV-HIA6 YST-SW100 HX1000W DMC-ZX3 Assist 7914 RS800 SD ER-206 KX-TG7100GR Control 18-55 KIT Dmreh65 880 PRO R-405KS PM 2658 FK-502 GR-D240EKM 100 USB Review DEH-P9450MP ML2851ND-XAA XR-P770F MC-85 XL-2100 Ptv-351 PS121 Anachronox DVC5930T EMP-1825 CE-100 32PFL3403D RT-950BX Impreza 202mkiii 20PF4121 DTH 5000 DSC-W180 Toolbox 3 Bladesystem
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101