Here you can find all about Samsung AQ07A5ME like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Samsung AQ07A5ME manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Samsung AQ07A5ME please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Samsung AQ07A5ME photo ]
Samsung AQ07A5ME, size: 1.3 MB
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
3/6/11 3:23 PM
3. Operating Instructions and Installation
3-1 Operating Instructions
3-1-1 Name & Function of Key in remote controller
NO 1 (UP) 2 (DOWN) Temp. down button. To decrease the temperature by the pressing the temperature button. Each time you press this button Mode is changed in the following order 3 : Auto Mode : Cool Mode : Dry Mode Press until the appearance. the air condition cools or heats the room as quickly as possible. after 30minutes, the air, the airconditioner is reset automatically to the previous mode. 4 Press until the appearance. the sleep timer can be used when you are cooling or heating your room to switch the air conditioner off automatically after a perriod of six hours. Each time you press this button, FAN SPEED is changed in the following order. : Fan Only : Heat Mode NAMED OF KEY FUNCTION OF KEY Power On/Off button to start and stop airconditioner or timer set up. Temp. up button. To increase the temperature by the pressing the temperature button.
Adjust air flow vertically. The ON Timer enables you to switch on the air conditioner automatically after a given period of time that is from 30 minutes to 24 hours. To cancel, press the (Set/Cancel) button.
The Off Timer enables you to switch off the air conditioner automatically after a given period of time that is from 30 minutes to 24 hours. To cancel, press the (Set/Cancel) button.
To select the 5 way function with the remote control, press the 5 way button one or more times until the desired mode is selected. Each time you press the 5 way button. 9
Each 5 way indicator on the indoor unit comes on in order.
Operating Instructions and Installation
1. AUTO MODE : In this mode, operation mode(COOL, HEAT) is selected automatically by the room temperature of initial operation. Room Temp Tr 21C+T 21C +T>Tr Operation Type Cool Operation (Set Temp:24C+T) Heat Operation (Set Temp:22C+T) 5. TURBO MODE : This mode is available in AUTO, COOL, HEAT, DRY, FAN MODE. When this button is pressed at first, the air conditioner is operated powerful state for 30 minutes regardless of the set temperature, room temperature. When this button is pressed again, or when the operating time is 30 minutes, turbo operation mode is canceled and returned to the previous mode. *But, if you press the TURBO button in DRY or FAN mode that is changed with AUTO mode automatically. 6. SLEEP MODE : Sleep mode is available only in COOL or HEAT mode. The operation will stop after 6 hours. *In COOL mode : The setting temperature is automatically raised by 1C each 1hour When the temperature has been raised by total of 2C, that temperature is maintained. *In HEAT mode : The setting temperature is automatically droped by 1C each 1hour. When the temperature has been droped by total of 2C, that temperature is maintained. 7. FAN SPEED : Manual (3 step), Auto (4 step) Fan speed automatically varies depending on both the difference between setting and the room temperature. 4. DRY MODE : Has 3 states, each determined by room temperature. The unit operates in DRY mode. *Compressor ON/OFF Time is controlled compulsorily(can not set up the fan speed, always breeze). *Protective function : Low temperature release. (Prevention against freeze)
T= -1C, -2C, 0C+1C+2C T is controlled by setting temperature up/down key of remote controller 2. COOL MODE : The unit operates according to the difference between the setting and room temperature. (18C~30C) 3. HEAT MODE : The unit operates according to the difference between the setting and room temperature.(16C~30C) *Prevention against cold wind : For about 3~5 minutes after initial operation, thermo control or de-ice, the indoor fan will either not operate or operate very slowly, then switch to the selected fan speed. This period is to allow the indoor unit's heatexchanger to prewarm before emitting warm air. *High temperature release function : The outdoor unit for and compressor ON/OFF control for safety operation, when the overheat is heat exchanger of indoor unit. *De-ice : Deicing operation is controlled by indoor unit's heat exchanger temperature and accumulating time of compressor's operation. De-ice ends by sensing of the processing time by de-ice Condition.
8. COMPULSORY OPERATION : For operating the air conditioner without the remote controller. *AUTO : The operating is the same function that AUTO MODE in the remote controller. And each time you press the button the 5WAY function is changed as follow. STD NATURE POWER SAVING SILENCE POWER OFF Each time you press This button, 5WAY function is changed in the following order STD(standard) NATURE POWER(High-speed) Saving(PowerSaving) SILENCE POWER OFF STD(standard)( ) : General operation Mode NATURE( ) : The unit is operated according to health pattern control POWER( ) : The unit is operated in powerful state SAVING( ) : The unit is operated in power saving state SILENCE( ) : The unit is operated quietly Each mode has Auto, Cool and SLEEP operation designed in advance. 9. SWING : BLADE-H is rotated vertically by the stepping motor. *Swing Set : Press the button under the remote control is displayed on LCD the and the blades move up and down. If the one more time press the button, blades location is stop. 10. 24-Hour ON/OFF Real Setting Timer. : The air conditioner is turned ON at a specified time using. OFF TIMER : The air Conditioner is turned OFF at a specified time using. *ON TIMER : Only timer LED lights on. *OFF TIMER : Both timer and operation LED lights on.
11. SELF Diagnosis LED DISPLAY Check Point
TIMER STD NATURE POWER SAVING SILENCE
Indoor unit room temperature sensor error(open or short) Indoor unit heat exchanger temperature sensor error(open or short) Indoor fan malfunction EEPROM error Option error(option wasnt set up or option data error)
: LED blinking : LED off
12. BUZZER SOUND : Whenever the ON/OFF button is pressed or whenever change occurs to the condition which is set up or select, the compulsory operation mode, buzzer is sounded "beep".
Center DSP-AX2200 Dryer D100 M-1200 Review QC5050 20F511T MS9158 XJ-S35 Osciloscopio 2225 Mcmy10SCC XL-2100U SR7300 Dictionary GC4420 PC 585 Premier 520 RDR-VX450 28PW8608 6427FF Blower VAC UN32C6500VF Stockholm CD53 Genie U72X Filmscan 35 Escape-2007 Linn LK2 VP-DX100I KDC-W5641U Newforce R1 DSC-HX5 Kxtg6523 AHD60010P 62R Pentax MZ7 W18THM-nb60 NV-H10 DMX-50 L1750SQ Powershot S45 Cooker MIO 269 Mitsubishi 4G15 C5051I Razr V3M Scanner ZB271 RCR 87 EM4816 Gzmg130US-GZ-mg130 KDL-V26a12U Camera Powermaxexpress Ls-30 SCF280 Frame LFC20740ST SM-5000 DC C420 Robot Cafe DSC-S2100 B LM-K7960A R-630 WZR-G108 5690DN KX-TG2343 SX-820 KX-TG6444 Jumper 30CDI GC CS-21B501 6600T X39 397 L80T3 U900 Soul Selio Grinder MYZ-5 I1037 Explorist 500 SGH-L810 Ex-d1 Karmann Ghia CFD-S05 5083E DCR-SR210E SGH-V200 8 A1 SRS-M50 DVP-NS700V Goforce 5500 RAX650DZ WD-13150FB FS524 IP1900 A-X340 BIW145W DCR-TRV5E 28PW5407-01 Canon A200 PLC-XU106
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101