Here you can find all about Samsung GE109M like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Samsung GE109M manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Samsung GE109M please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Samsung GE109M photo ]
Samsung GE109M Microwave Oven, size: 1.6 MB
Samsung GE109MST Doc(declaration Of Conformity)
Samsung GE109M Doc(declaration Of Conformity)
Samsung GE109mest Doc(declaration Of Conformity)
Samsung GE109M-b Doc(declaration Of Conformity)
User reviews and opinions
|alzie||11:50am on Wednesday, March 17th, 2010|
|Super Service The Microwave is great. Very satisfied. The Samsung arrived very quickly, but was dented!|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
SGH-i450.book Page 6 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Drive safely at all times Avoid using your device while driving and obey all regulations that restrict the use of mobile devices while driving. Use hands-free accessories to increase your safety when possible. Follow all safety warnings and regulations Comply with any regulations that restrict the use of a mobile device in a certain area. Use only Samsung-approved accessories Using incompatible accessories may damage your device or cause injury.
Turn off the device near medical equipment Your device can interfere with medical equipment in hospitals or health care facilities. Follow all regulations, posted warnings, and directions from medical personnel. Turn off the device or disable the wireless functions when in an aircraft Your device can cause interference with aircraft equipment. Follow all airline regulations and turn off your device or switch to a mode that disables the wireless functions when directed by the airline personnel.
SGH-i450.book Page 7 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Protect batteries and chargers from damage Avoid exposing batteries to very cold or very hot temperatures (below 0 C/ 32 F or above 45 C/115 F). Extreme temperatures can reduce the charging capacity and life of your batteries. Prevent batteries from contacting metal objects, as this can create a connection between the + and terminals of your batteries and lead to temporary or permanent battery damage. Never use a damaged charger or battery.
Handle your device carefully and sensibly Do not allow your device to get wet liquids can cause serious damage. Do not handle your device with wet hands. Water damage to your device can void your manufacturers warranty. Avoid using or storing your device in dusty, dirty areas to prevent damage to moving parts. Your device is made of complex electronicsprotect it from impacts and rough handling to avoid serious damage. Do not paint your device, as paint can clog moving parts and prevent proper operation. Avoid using the devices camera flash or light close to the eyes of children or animals.
SGH-i450.book Page 8 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Your device and memory cards may be damaged by exposure to magnetic fields. Do not use carrying cases or accessories with magnetic closures or allow your device to come in contact with magnetic fields for extended periods of time. Avoid interference with other electronic equipment Your device emits radio frequency (RF) signals that may interfere with unshielded or improperly shielded electronic equipment, such as pacemakers, hearing aids, and medical equipment in homes or vehicles. Consult the manufacturers of your electronic equipment to solve any interference problems you experience.
SGH-i450.book Page 27 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Your device can receive many kinds of smart messages, including business cards, ringtones, calendar events, browser bookmarks, and settings. Your service provider may send smart messages that you can use to load settings into your device. Save smart message data or settings to your device 1. In Standby mode, press [ Messaging Inbox. ].
Ringing tone: to save to Gallery, select Save Calendar entry: select Save to Calendar WAP message: select Add to bookmarks or Save to Contacts SMS service number: select Save Voicemail server number: select Save to Contacts Access point settings: select Save E-mail settings: select Save You may also receive an E-mail notification, which tells you how many new emails are in your remote mailbox.
3. Press <Options> and save the data or settings according to the smart message type: Business card: select Save business card
SGH-i450.book Page 28 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
You may receive service messages from your service provider that are deleted automatically when they expire. You can view service messages from the Inbox (you may have to download the message from the service provider). Contact your service provider for more information about service messages.
View recent call logs To view recently missed calls, received calls, or dialled numbers, 1. In Standby mode, press [ Recent calls. ] Log .
2. Scroll to a call type and press
To call a number from a call log, scroll to the number and press [ ]. Erase recent call logs You can erase all recent call logs at once, erase a single call log, or delete a single number from a log. To erase all recent call logs,
Learn to view log information about calls, packet data, and other communication events.
You can view and erase logs of recently missed calls, received calls, or dialled numbers.
1. In Standby mode, press [ Recent calls.
2. Press <Options> Clear recent calls.
SGH-i450.book Page 29 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
3. Press <Yes> to confirm. To erase a single call log, 1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Log Recent calls a call type. 2. Press <Options> Clear list. 3. Press <Yes> to confirm. To erase a single number from a log, 1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Log Recent calls a call type. 2. Scroll to a number and press [C]. 3. Press <Yes> to confirm.
To reset the call timers, 1. In Standby mode, press [ Call duration. ] Log
2. Press <Options> Clear timers. 3. Enter the lock code (the default lock code is 00000000), and then press <OK>.
To view the amount of sent or received packet data, In Standby mode, press [ Packet data. ] Log
To view the durations of your last call, dialled number, received call, or all calls, In Standby mode, press [ Call duration. ] Log
To reset the packet data counters, 1. In Standby mode, press [ Packet data. ] Log
2. Press <Options> Clear counters.
SGH-i450.book Page 30 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
3. Enter the lock code (the default lock code is 00000000), and then press <OK>.
Filter log events 1. In Standby mode, press [ 2. Scroll right to switch to the communication log. 3. Press <Options> Filter. 4. Scroll to a filter type and press Erase the communication log To permanently erase all of the log contents, 1. In Standby mode, press [ 2. Scroll right to switch to the communication log. 3. Press <Options> Clear log. 4. Press <Yes> to confirm. ] Log. ] Log.
You can view communication details and filter logs with the communication log. View the communication log 1. In Standby mode, press [ 2. Scroll right to switch to the communication log. Some events, such as a text message split into multiple parts, will appear as one communication event. ] Log.
SGH-i450.book Page 31 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
You can change the length of time that communication events are stored in the logs. After that time, events are automatically erased to free up memory. To set a log duration, 1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Log.
Text message options
In Standby mode, press [ ] Messaging <Options> Settings Text message to change the following options: Message centres: view all defined message centres or add a new centre (press <Options> New message centre) Message centre in use: set a message centre to use when sending text messages Character encoding: set a character encoding type (Full support for Unicode reduces your maximum message length by about one-half)
2. Press <Options> Settings. 3. Press <Options> Change. 4. Scroll to a duration and press.
SGH-i450.book Page 41 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Function Change the memory where the video is saved Adjust the brightness Change the white balance mode Change the colour tone See adjustment shortcuts Change the camera settings (see "Camera," 97) Hide or show the icons on the screen
You can manage all your media files and streaming internet links from the Gallery.
Open a media file
1. In Standby mode, press [ Gallery. ] Media
Your media files are automatically organised by file type. 2. Scroll to a media folder and press 3. Scroll to a media file and press.
Play a video
1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Media Gallery Video clips. 2. Scroll to a video and press.
Add a streaming internet link to the Gallery
1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Media Gallery Streaming links. 2. Press <Options> New link a memory type (if necessary).
SGH-i450.book Page 42 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
3. Enter a name and web address and press.
Crop a video
1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Media Video Editor Edit video. 2. Select a video file. 3. Press to start playback.
Play streaming content from the internet
1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Media Gallery Streaming links. 2. Scroll to a link and press. RealPlayer will launch and ask if you want to connect to the internet. 3. Press <Yes>.
4. Mark the beginning and end of the new video: Press <Start> at the point where you want the new video to begin. Press <End> at the point where you want the new video to end. 5. Press <Options> Settings and change the properties for saving the video file, such as image quality, name prefix, and storage location. 6. When you are finished, press <Options> Save. After saving the new video, the device plays the video automatically.
With Video Editor, you can edit or make videos by combining photos or videos.
SGH-i450.book Page 43 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Add audio to a video
6. Press <Options> Settings and change the properties for saving the video file, such as image quality, name prefix, and storage location. 7. When you are finished, press <Options> Save. After saving the new video, the device plays the video automatically.
3. Select or to scan through available radio stations. When the device is in Landscape mode, drag up or down on the touch wheel.
Set up your favourite radio station list
Once you have set up a station list, you can access the stations by selecting or from the radio screen.
SGH-i450.book Page 46 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Save radio stations by automatic tuning 1. From the radio screen, press <Options> or < > Stations to access the station list. Press <Options> or < stations. > Auto-save
Your device includes Flash Player for viewing Flash (swf) files. To view a Flash file, 1. In Standby mode, press [ Flash Player. ] Media
2. Press <Yes> to confirm (this will replace any existing stations). 3. When you have finished, press <Back>. Save a radio station manually 1. From the radio screen, scroll to the radio station you want. 2. Press <Options> or < station. 3. Select an empty location. 4. Enter a station name and press <OK>.
2. Scroll to a flash file and press (scroll right to locate files stored on a memory card).
Your device includes RealPlayer for viewing many types of media files and streaming content from the internet. RealPlayer supports files with the following extensions: 3gp, mp4, rm, ram, ra, and rv.
SGH-i450.book Page 47 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Play a media file in RealPlayer
1. In Standby mode, press [ RealPlayer. ] Media
You can use the Recorder to record and play back voice memos and sound clips.
2. Press <Options> Open Most recent clips or Saved clip. 3. Locate a media file and press.
Record a voice clip
1. In Standby mode, press [ Recorder. 2. Press ] Media
Play streaming web content with RealPlayer
When you open a link to streaming web content via your web browser, RealPlayer will buffer and play the content (see "Browse a web page," 58). You can then use the softkeys and volume key to control options for the streaming content.
to begin the recording.
3. When you are finished recording, press <Stop>. The voice clip is automatically saved.
SGH-i450.book Page 48 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Play a voice clip
1. In Standby mode, press [ Recorder. ] Media
Install PC Studio
1. Insert the PC Studio CD into a Windows-compatible PC. 2. Select a language for the setup program. 3. Follow the onscreen instructions. During installation, the setup program will automatically install the necessary USB drivers.
2. Press <Options> Go to Gallery. 3. Scroll to a voice clip and press. The playback begins automatically. 4. Follow the onscreen guide to control the playback.
PC Studio, which is included on the PC Studio CD-ROM, is a Windows-based program that allows you to manage your personal information and sync files to your device. For more information, install the program and refer to the PC Studio help.
Use PC Studio
To connect your device to a PC with PC Studio, you must change the devices USB mode (See "Use PC Studio," 66).
SGH-i450.book Page 49 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
2. Press <Options> New contact. 3. Enter contact information. To insert additional information fields, press <Options> Add detail a detail type. To assign an image to the contact card, press <Options> Add thumbnail an image. 4. When you are finished entering information, press <Done> to save the contact card. Create a new contact card on a SIM card 1. In Standby mode, press [ Contacts. ]
Learn to manage contacts, schedule calendar events, create notes, and use QuickOffice and Adobe Reader.
Learn to use contact cards and groups to store personal information, such as names, phone numbers, and addresses.
Create a new contact card
You can store contact cards in your device's memory or on a SIM card. Create a new contact card in the device's memory 1. In Standby mode, press [ Contacts. ]
2. Press <Options> SIM contacts SIM directory (SIM card).
SGH-i450.book Page 50 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
3. Press <Options> New SIM contact. 4. Enter contact information. 5. When you are finished entering information, press <Done> to save the contact card.
Copy contact cards
To copy contact cards from one memory location to another, 1. Open a contact list: a. In Standby mode, press [ ] Contacts (device memory). b. In Standby mode, press [ ] Contacts <Options> SIM contacts SIM directory (SIM card). 2. Scroll to a contact and press <Options> Copy to Contacts or Copy to SIM directory. If you have inserted a memory card, you can also copy contacts to and from the card: press <Options> Copy To memory card or From memory card.
With Quickmanager, you can download program updates, new Quickoffice products, or special offers.
SGH-i450.book Page 56 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
To update Quickoffice, 1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Organiser Quickoffice. 2. Scroll right to switch to Quickmanager. 3. Scroll to a Quickmanager item and press.
3. Scroll to a memory type and press 4. Scroll to a file type and press 5. Scroll to a file and press.
6. While viewing a document, press <Options> to use the following options: Option Zoom Find View Description Magnify part of a document Search for text Use the full display for viewing or rotating the document Skip to another page
With Adobe Reader, you can open and view PDF documents. To open a PDF document, 1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Organiser Adobe PDF. 2. Press <Options> Browse for file.
SGH-i450.book Page 57 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
With Notes, you can create text notes and sync them with other devices.
Sync notes with other devices
1. In Standby mode, press [ Organiser Notes. ]
Create a note
2. Scroll to a note and press <Options> Synchronisation Start. 3. Scroll to a sync profile or device and press.
2. Press <Options> New note. 3. Enter text. 4. When you are finished entering text, press <Done> to save the note.
SGH-i450.book Page 58 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Browse a web page
1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Web. The device shows a list of bookmarks and folders. 2. Access a web page: Scroll to a bookmark or folder and press Enter a web address and press 3. While browsing a web page, press and hold to display or hide the toolbar: Icon Description Frequently used links Forward
Your device allows you to connect to the wireless web with the built-in web browser. To connect to the web, you must: Subscribe to a wireless network that supports data calls Activate the data service for your SIM card Obtain an internet access point from a service provider Define your web settings Your device is preset to access the wireless web. If you cannot connect to the web, contact your service provider to download new browser settings.
SGH-i450.book Page 59 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Description Home Page overview Reload Find Stop
While browsing, press <Options> to access the following: Go to web address: move to the entered web page Bookmarks: open the bookmark list Save as bookmark: create a new bookmark for the current page Rotate screen: switch to wide view Navigation options: view screenshots of pages you have visited recently or reload the current page Zooming options: zoom in or out on a web page Window: block all pop-ups while browsing the wireless web, or allow the pop-ups to display on the browser
To use the calculator, 1. In Standby mode, press [ Organiser Calculator. ]
2. Use the alphanumeric keys and the navigation key to perform basic mathematical operations. Press [ ] to insert a decimal. Press [C] to clear a result. Press [ ] to switch functions.
In the Clock application, you can adjust clock settings, set alarms, and create a world clock.
SGH-i450.book Page 71 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Change clock settings
1. In Standby mode, press [ Organiser Clock. ]
Stop an alarm
When an alarm sounds, press <Stop> to end the alarm or <Snooze> to repeat the alarm after a specified time. You can delay the alarm (snooze) up to five times. Your current profile setting will not affect the volume of a clock alarm. ]
2. Press <Options> Settings (See "Date and time," 88).
Set a new alarm
1. In Standby mode, press [ Organiser Clock.
Create a world clock
With a world clock, you can monitor the time in another city or country. To create a world clock, 1. In Standby mode, press [ Organiser Clock. ]
2. Scroll right to the Alarm view. 3. Press <Options> New alarm. 4. Set alarm details. 5. Press <Done>.
2. Scroll right to the World view.
SGH-i450.book Page 72 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
3. Press <Options> Add city. 4. Scroll to a city and press , or enter the first few letters of the city name to search the list and press. 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add more cities, if necessary. 6. When you are finished adding cities, press <Exit>.
Add currencies and exchange rates
The value of the base currency is always 1. You must enter exchange rates for other currencies as they relate to one unit of the base currency. Exchange rates change often. To ensure an accurate conversion, you must enter a current exchange rate. 1. In Standby mode, press [ Organiser Converter. ]
With Converter, you can convert measurements or currencies from one unit to another. To convert currencies, you must first set a base currency and exchange rate.
2. Scroll right until the type shows Currency. 3. Press <Options> Currency rates. 4. Scroll to a currency and press <Options> Rename currency. 5. Enter the name of the base currency and press.
You will hear, Say a command. 2. Say Send SMS and then the name of a recipient. 3. When the editor opens with the recipient entered, enter your message text.
Open applications by voice
You can view GPS data to help you navigate, show your position, or monitor trip details. Before you can use GPS data, you must activate a positioning method via a Bluetooth wireless connection or a wireless network connection.
You will hear, Say a command. 2. Say Open and then the name of an application.
SGH-i450.book Page 76 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Activate a positioning method
1. In Standby mode, press [ GPS data. ] Tools
Navigate with GPS data
1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Tools GPS data Navigation. 2. Press <Options> Set destination Coordinates. 3. Enter the latitude and longitude of your destination and press. Your device will display the direction of your destination, your current speed, and the duration of your trip. 4. To stop the GPS navigation, press <Options> Stop navigation.
2. Press <Options> Positioning settings. 3. Scroll to a positioning method (Bluetooth GPS or Network based) and press <Options> Enable. If you enable Bluetooth GPS, you must pair with a Bluetooth-enabled device (see "Search for and pair with a Bluetooth-enabled device," 63). Once you activate a positioning method, your device will attempt to open that connection when you launch GPS data.
SGH-i450.book Page 77 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
View your current position
In Standby mode, press [ GPS data Position. ] Tools
With Landmarks, you can save your current location or manually enter new locations. To add a landmark, 1. In Standby mode, press [ Landmarks. ] Tools
Monitor trip details
1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Tools GPS data Trip distance. 2. Press <Options> Start. Your device will track trip details, including distance, time, and speed. 3. To stop monitoring trip details, press <Options> Stop.
2. Press <Options> New landmark Current position or Enter manually. To add your current location automatically, your device must have an active connection. 3. Enter details about the landmark, if necessary. 4. When finished entering landmark information, press <Done>.
SGH-i450.book Page 78 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
5. To open a file or folder from the search results, scroll to the file or folder and press.
Remove an application
1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Installatio. App. mgr. 2. Scroll to an application and press <Options> Remove. 3. Press <Yes> to confirm.
Define a server profile
1. In Standby mode, press [ Device mgr. ] Tools
2. Press <Options> New server profile. 3. Set the following server options according to the instructions provided by your service provider: Server name: name the server
SGH-i450.book Page 81 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Server ID: set the ID of the remote server Server password: set the password that must be used by the device manager to sync your device Access point: set an access point Host address: set the web address of the host server Port: set a port to use for the device manager User name: set a user name for this profile Password: set a user password for this profile Allow configuration: set to allow the server to configure your device
Auto-accept all requests: set to automatically accept new configuration requests Network authentication: set to require network authentication 4. When you are finished setting the options, press <Back>.
Start a configuration session
2. Scroll to a server profile and press <Options> Start configuration. 3. Press <Yes> to confirm. 4. If required, scroll to an access point and press.
SGH-i450.book Page 82 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Activation key manager
When you download digital content, you may need to purchase an activation key from the website that allows you to access the file.
Restore an expired activation key
When your activation key expires, you must purchase additional rights to use the media file. To restore an expired activation key,
View activation keys
1. In Standby mode, press [ Actv. keys. 2. Scroll to a folder and press ] Tools :
1. In Standby mode, press [ Actv. keys.
2. Scroll to Invalid keys and press
View connection details
1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Connectivity Conn. mgr.
SGH-i450.book Page 85 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
2. Scroll to a connection and press <Options> Details to access the following: Name: the current access point or modem (if using a dial-up connection) Bearer: the type of data connection Status: the connection status Total: the total amount of data received and sent Received: the amount of data received Sent: the amount of data sent Duration: the length of time the connection has been open Speed: current upload and download speeds
Acc. pt.: name of the access point in use Shared: the number of applications using the same connection
Close an open connection
1. In Standby mode, press [ ] Connectivity Conn. mgr. 2. Scroll to a connection and press <Options> Disconnect. 3. Press <Yes> to confirm.
SGH-i450.book Page 86 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Control the appearance and behavior of your display, Standby mode, tones, and language (for Themes settings, see the Quick Start Guide). Display Brightness - set the brightness of the display Font size - set the size of the text on the display Welcome note/logo - set a text note or image that shows when you turn on the device
Learn about your device settings. To access your device settings, 1. In Standby mode, press [ Settings. ]
2. Scroll to a category (General, Phone, Connection, or Applications) and press. You can also access some settings from other menus: press <Options> Settings.
SGH-i450.book Page 87 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Backlight on time - set the delay before the backlight dims Dim time - set the delay before the dimmed backlight turns off Standby mode Active standby - set to show application shortcuts and calendar events in Standby mode Shortcuts - set the softkey shortcuts for Standby mode Active standby apps. - set the application shortcuts to show in Standby mode Tones Ringing tone - set a ringtone for incoming voice calls Video call tone - set a ringtone for incoming video calls
Ringing type - set a ring type Ringing volume - set the volume for ringtones and message alerts Message alert tone - set a tone for incoming text or multimedia messages E-mail alert tone - set a tone for incoming email messages Calendar alarm tone - set a tone for calendar events Clock alarm tone - set a tone for a clock alarm Vibrating alert - set a vibrating alert for incoming calls and messages Keypad tones - set the volume for keypad tones Warning tones - set the device to sound a warning tone (e.g., when the battery is low)
You can also define advanced settings for Access points: press <Options> Advanced settings. Network type - set a network type (IPv6 or IPv4) Phone IP address (IPv4 only) - set the IP address of your device DNS address (IPv4) - set primary and secondary domain name server (DNS) addresses or set to 0.0.0.0 for automatic detection DNS address (IPv6) - set primary and secondary domain name server (DNS) addresses or set to Automatic (use automatic detection) or Well-known (use well-known IPv6 addresses) Proxy server address - set the IP address of the proxy server Proxy port number - set the port number of the proxy server
SGH-i450.book Page 96 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Control packet data connections when using a GPRS network. Packet data connection - set to open a packet data connection, When needed (if an application needs to send packet data) or When available (anytime a packet data connection on a GPRS network becomes available) Access point - set an access point name to send packet data to a PC (see PC Studio help)
Control the use of packet data connections, if your SIM card supports the access point control service. To turn this service on or off or to change the allowed access points, press <Options>.
Control how RealPlayer behaves when playing videos or streaming media. Video Contrast - set the contrast for the video playback Loop - set to loop video playback
View network configurations received from your service provider. To apply the configurations, press <Options> Save.
SGH-i450.book Page 97 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Streaming (Proxy) Use proxy - set to use a proxy server Proxy server address - set the address of a proxy server Proxy port number - set the port number of a proxy server Streaming (Network) Default access point - set a default access point Online time - set a time to remain online when RealPlayer is inactive Lowest UDP port - set the lower end of a range of server ports Highest UDP port - set the higher end of a range of server ports
Control how the camera behaves when you capture images or videos. Image Image quality - set to capture High, Normal, or Basic quality images Show captured image - set to review a captured image before returning to Camera mode Image resolution - set a resolution for new images Default image name - set a default label for new images Memory in use - set a location to store new images Light metering - set to use a Matrix, Spot or Center weighted light meter
SGH-i450.book Page 98 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Video Length - set to capture short or maximum length videos Video resolution - set a resolution for new videos Default video name - set a default label for new videos Memory in use - set a location to store new videos
Control how your device behaves when you install new applications. Software installation - set to install only programs with signed security certificates (Signed only) or to install all programs Online certificate check - set to require that applications pass a security certificate check Default web address - set a default web address to use when checking security certificates
Control the quality and memory location of voice clips. Recording quality - set to record High or MMS compatible voice clips Memory in use - set a location to store new voice clips
Set how long the Log will store call and packet data information.
SGH-i450.book Page 99 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
When you turn on your device, the following messages may appear: Message Try this to solve the problem:
If you have trouble with your device, try these procedures before you contact a service professional. Contacting a service centre If you have attempted the troubleshooting solution and are still having problems with your device, make a note of the following information and contact your local dealer or Samsung after-sales service: Model number(s) of your device Serial number(s) of your device A clear description of the problem When contacting Samsung, use the contact phone numbers, web addresses, or postal addresses for your country of residence.
Insert SIM Ensure that the SIM card is card installed correctly. Locked The autolock feature is enabled. To use the device, you must press <Unlock> and enter the code. To disable the autolock feature, 1. Press [ ] Settings General Security Phone and SIM card. 2. Set the Phone autolock period to None.
SGH-i450.book Page 100 Monday, February 4, 2008 1:08 PM
Message PIN code
Try this to solve the problem: When using the device for the first time or when the PIN code request is enabled, you must enter the PIN supplied with the SIM card. To disable the PIN code request feature, 1. Press [ ] Settings General Security Phone and SIM card. 2. Set the PIN code request to Off.
XVP640 Biloba 590 KDC-V7521 941MP GR-131SSF Breadmaker Rrus450 CD2452S-02 LA32B450c4 VP-MX10H SPF-71E KX-TCD200G SS-V703 5500I GR-DX57EK Data PDA 7145I Gev2 PHT-300X HQ9090 Cocoon 1150 P5010D 2800-100 LK-35 FP-7F Moire Curse BDZ-S77 YP-Z5FZ WM-EX910 LE52M86BD LV-7220 S7000 All-IN-ONE T2 HD LMP-H160 DFH725WE1 IP011 HVL-FH1100 18436 40 AF-4 Motorola W385 SGH-A687 Steam Oven HW2R1 37LB1R SLV-SE70B SRT4127W HR-S5965 DV-400V-S Vento 7700 VN-90 RC6900B XVS650AL Operator VP-D200 HP-400 WR-3000 Portege 7020 775N-CB775bn- DCR-DVD101E PD-F905 Loader Omron H7CX 8 5 CL-29K5MQ Storm2 9550 TX-L32x10B K510I SA-DX950 Combo Orbit VS-840EX FU-40SE Nokia 8210 DSC-P73 MS-5100 KX-FL611E Programchart PV-DV953D N95 8GB XV-DV440 DEH-2200UBB Obelisk SI PMA-1500II LE32A557p2F 690 SMC CDX-880 SPH-M300 SS-412X KX-P4410 RT-29FB30RX Trailer NF-M2-nview GTW-P46m103 SCX-5115 Review Apocalipsis DMR-EZ49V ESF63030 NP-N220-jb01PL KE850
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101