Samsung R1031 - (ver.1.0), size: 617 KB
Here you can find all about Samsung R1031 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Samsung R1031 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Samsung R1031 please write about it to help other people.
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Samsung R1031 photo ]
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
Caution for the safety during servicing
1. SPECIFICATIONS 2. SAFETY DEVICES 3. OVERVIEW OF THE WASHING MACHINE 4. OVERVIEW OF THE CONTROL PANEL 5. MAIN FUNCTION 6. TECHNICAL POINT 7. GENERAL ERROR FUNCTION 8. TROUBLE DIAGNOSIS 9. TEST MODE 10. DESIGNATION OF MAIN COMPONENTS 11. PCB SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM 11-1. PCB CIRCUIT DIAGRAM 12. SETTING UP A WASH MACHINE 13. ASSEMBLE AND DISASSEMBLE 14. TOOLS FOR DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY 15. EXPLODED VIEW AND PARTS LIST
1. Do not allow the customer to repair the product. The person may be injured or the product life may be shortened. 2. Execute A/S after unplugging the power supply unit. Be care of the electric shock. 3. Do not plug several plugs in the same outlet. It may cause the fire due to overheat. 4. Check the damage, pressing or burning of the power plug or outlet. Replace it promptly if it has problem.(may cause the electric shock or fire) 5. Do not clean the main body with the water. It may cause the electric shock and fire and shorten the product life. 6. The wiring of the harness shall be free from the moisture and tightened during serving. It shall not be deviated by certain impact. 7. Remove any dust or filth on the housing section,wiring section,connection section during servicing. Protect the cause of the fire such as the tracking,and etc. 8. Check any mark of the moisture on the electrical parts, harness section and etc. Replace the parts or remove the moisture. 9. Check the assembly status of the parts after servicing. Maintain the status before servicing. 10. Pull out the power cord with holding the plug. Be care of the electric shock and fire when the cord is damaged. 11. Unplug the power plug from the outlet when the wash machine is not used. Be care of the electric shock and fire due to the strike of the lightening. 12. Do not use or store the spray or flammable materials(including gasoline,alcohol and etc.) around the wash machine. Be care of the explosion or fire due to the electric spark. 13. Do not put the bowl of water or wet laundry on the wash machine. If the water is penetrated to the wash machine, this may cause the electric shock or fire. 14. Do not install the wash machine in the place where the snow or rain falls. It may cause the electric shock and fire and shorten the product life. 15. Do not push the control buttons with the awl,pin, or sharp materials. It may the electric shock and trouble. 16. Check the wash machine is leveled horizontally and installed properly on the floor. The vibration may shorten the product life. 17. Joint the wire by the connector correctly. When the wire is jointed by the tape, this may cause the fire due to the tracking. 18. When the wash machine is to be laid for the service, put the pad on the floor and lay the product at side slowly. If the wash machine is laid front, the relay may be damaged by the tub. 19. When the wash-heater is replaced, check it is inserted in the bracket-heater and screw the nut. If the wash--is not inserted in the bracket-heater properly, this may cause the noise and leakage since it is contacted to the drum.
WASH TYPE DIMENSION WATER PRESSURE WEIGHT WASH and SPIN CAPACITY POWER CONSUMPTION WASHING 240 V WASHING and HEATING MODEL SPIN 230V PUMPING WATER CONSUMPTION SPIN REVOLUTION MODEL rpm 500W 430W 34 W 49(STANDARD COURSE) RRR380W 220 V 240 V R1031 RW 1800 W 2100 W R631 GROSS NET GROSS NET FRONT LOADING TYPE W 661mm X D 576mm X H 850mm W 598mm X D 450mm X H 844mm 50 kPa ~ 800 kPa 69 kg 66 kg 5.2 kg (DRY LAUNDRY) 220 V 180 W
2. Safety Devices
We adapt 5 safety devices for users to use this wash machine safely. 1) Balancing device (ASSY-Main PCB) When the laundry is out of balance, to prevent the noises and vibrations, the unbalance detecting sensor helps the laundry laid even and continue the dehydating process. 2) Anti-over water supply device Because water supply value is broken, once water is supplied to the 2/3 level of the door, the water supplied is drained automatically, 3) Temperature-regulating device(thermistor) To prevent over-heating over the temperature setted up, THERMISTOR senses the temperature of the machine continuously and helps the wash machine to work at the temperature given by users. 4 Overheating- controlling system Under the circumstances of THERMISTOR inferiority or abnormal condition, if wash-heater is overheated, automatically, assy -thermal fuse cuts off the power supply to protect the machine to keep it safe. 5) Delicate clothing safeguard function(ASSY-Main PCB) To protect the clothings which is weak to high temperature, the wash machine senses the temperature inside the washing tub. if the temperature rises over 50 wool washing course and Delicate washing course display abnormal water temperature on the panel , after draining the water. Over -flow error is displayed on the panel
3. Overview of the Washing Machine
4. Overview of the control panel
5. Main function
1) Auto power S/W off function After power on, the auto power S/W off function automatically switches power off for you if you do not press selection button for 10 minutes After selecting the function, the auto power S/W off function automatically switches power off for you if you do not press start/pause button for 10 minutes After finishing the last function, the auto power S/W off function automatically switches power off for you if you do not re-select the course button or manual button 2) Door open function If door is open during the operating, all operating is halted, and door error message will be displayed and error melody will coming out Door open error can be cleared by colosing the door. the operating keeps going on 3) No spin function If no spin function selected, the operating is finished after last rinse
4) Power-out compensation function If power is out on selected process, the process before power out is stored to EEPROM, once power is back the process before power out continues. When power is back, washing process starts from the process at the point of the power out, rinse/drain process starts from the initial process.
POWER-OUT COMPENSATION FUNCTION PROCESS
POWER OUT SAVE DATA SAVE DATA to EEPROM POWER BACK to EEPROM
MICOM RESTORE READ DATA (PROCESS+TIME) RESTART PROCESS
5) Water heater Error function This function starts working, when the heater works abnormally. (this function begins sensing the heater 1 minutes later, after the heater operating) The value of the initial thermistor(A1) is compared with that of the thermistor(A2) in 2 minutes (Y=A2-A1) - For 10 minutes, the variance of temperature(Y) is less than 2 "course led 8ea on 40/60 led on" message is displayed on the panel. The value of the initial thermistor(A1) is compared with that of the thermistor(A2) in 2 minutes (Y=A2-A1) - For 2 minute the variance of temperature increases more than 7 "course led 8ea on 30/60 led on" message is displayed on the panel. At this time heater, Error "course led 8ea on 30/60 led on" is displayed and all working process off The heater operating continues during heating hours, if washing hour is left over, the residual washing process keeps going without heating.
6) Fuzzy washing function ( weight-sensing) After finishing initial water supply, when the fall of the water level needs supplementary water supply, Sensing function perceives the weght with the supplementary water supply numbers and starts to work. Under the course of Cotton, if the supplementary water supply numbers become 3 - 4 times the function is going at default condition ( high water level ), if 1-2 below that is going at middle level, if 0 below low water level, heating hours and rinse hours depend on the above data. Washing hours Rinse water level Cotton High Middle Low Default Default-12 min Default-25 min Default 23.30KHZ 23.70KHZ
After sensing weight, above hours is decreased from above default hours 7) Bubble -detecting function At the each condition of washing&dehydrating , rinse&dehydrating , hydrating, stops and go on to the next process. The bubble-detecting function during washing & dehydrating to rinse & dehydrating after 2 times instant dehydrating and before main dehydrating, if the water level is under 25.45KHZ, Bubble Detecting function thinks there are bubbles and add the bubbles-removing rinse, needing hours are above hours and 6 min 40 sec. The bubble-detecting function during single hydrating process after 2 times instant dehydrating and before main dehydrating , if the water level is 25.45KHZ below or during main dehydrating, water level data is 23.80KHZ below Bubble-detecting function thinks there are bubbles and add the bubbles-removing rinse 1 times, needing hours are above hours and 5 min 50 sec. bubble -detecting function works, this function works 5times normally, if the function detects bubbles at 6 times , the bubble-detecting function
Bubble-detecting function operating process
20 sec laundry scattering
draining &reverse 1 min 20sec
unbalance detecting range 20sec
bubble detection (default water level 25.45KHZ below)
8) Unbalance detecting & laundry balance positioning system Just before the hydrating process and just after reversal rotation for balancing laundry position, this function is carried out The initial 6 sec is the period of reversal rotation for balancing laundry position , Drum rotates 50rpm for initial 6 sec Next 10 sec, the rotation increases the speed from 50 rpm to 90 rpm slowly During the next 18 sec, drum rotates at the speed of 90 rpm, unbalance with TACHO data which is attached to motor If the degree of unbalanced laundry is over 6 times to default value, laundry balancing system carryies out feed back process 6 times the sensor decides the degree of laundry
6. Technical point
1) Final dehydrating r.p.m at each course
Cotton Colour Synthetics Delicates Wool Quick
You can change the r.p.m to the above a table by use spin button under no spin situation.
2) The water level data at each course
unit:Khz Water level Course Washing large Cotton/Colour Rinse middle small Washing Synthetics Rinse Washing Delicates Rinse Washing Wool Rinse Washing Quick Rinse Default water level(khz) 23.60 23.00 23.30 23.70 23.60 23.10 23.25 23.00 23.00 22.80 23.50 22.45 24.20 24.20 24.00 24.20 24.00 23.80 24.00 24.00 23.90 23.90 23.70 23.90 23.70 23.50 23.70 23.50 24.20 23.90 Supplemetary water START(Khz) 24.20 Supplemetary water end(khz) 23.85
3) The other water level data
unit:Khz The water data unter each conditon 1st water supply (only preparation) Overflow error Bubble detectingatwashing/rinse/dehydrating Bubble detecting rinse water level Water level which can open door Water level which can drive heater Water level which can reset the drain 24.60 20.50 25.45 22.60 24.10 over 24.50(3.5) 24.50 1st water supply level to washing tub The water supplied reach 2/3 of door Bubble -detecting water level The water level which can detect bubbles It is possible to open the door Safety water level of wash heater The water level can be detected after 1st draining
If water level is 15KHZ below or 30 KHZ above , sensor-pressur is out of order so needs changing.
7. General Error Function
When an error occurs, this function starts to keep generating error melody sounds and displays error indicators as shown in the followings per corresponding error by blinking in 0.5sec interval until the error status is completely cleared out. In this case, all the driving devices are turned off until the error is cleared out. 1. WATER SUPPLY ERROR - Display shows such as fig. 1 - Water Supply Error occurs when water level frequency does not show changes more than 100Hz or water is not supplied up to the water level presetting for 20 min or more at the time of initial water supply. -The error status can be cleared by turning POWER S/W OFF and resuming the POWER ON initial status. 2. WATER DRAIN ERROR - Display shows such as fig.2 - In case the water level frequency is 24.5KHz or less in the initial phase of UNB-detecting cycle. - Water Drain error can be cleared by turning POWER S/W OFF and resuming the POWER ON initial status.
: Light on : Light off
3. OVER-FLOW ERROR - Display shows such as fig.3 - Over-Flow error occurs when the water level is in abnormal operation. It can be cleared by turning POWER S/W OFF. Water is drained prior to POWER S/W OFF and it is forced to be drained for 2 min if a frequency of more than 24.5 KHz is detected.
4. UNBALANCE ERROR - Display shows such as fig4. - Laundry load is unbalanced; loosen any tangled laundry. - If only one item of clothing needs washing, such as a bathrobe or jeans, the final spin result might be unsatisfactory and an error message will be shown in the display panel such as fig 4. - Unbalance error is cleared by POWER S/W OFF and by resuming the POWER ON initial status. 5. WATER HEATER ERROR - Display shows such as fig.5 or fig.6 - In case the water temperature rises by 7 or more in 1 min. or by 2 C C less in 10 min after heating is started. - It can be cleared by turning POWER S/W OFF.
6 DOOR OPEN ERROR - Display shows such as fig.7 - Door Open error can be cleared by closing the door.
7. ASS Y PRESSURE S/W ERROR * Generated Frequency Signal of WATER LEVEL(W/L) S/W (KHz)
Level Abnormal W/L Frequency
Low Level 30.00 KHz
High Level 15.00 KHz 12
- If the same signal as the above table is detected for more than 5 seconds, it is a PRESSURE S/W Error. - When the error occurs, water drain pump will operate for 3 min. and then turn off the water drain pump. Then the display shows fig. 8 indicating a pressure s/w error indicator.
8. ABNORMAL WATER TEMPERATURE ERROR - In case the water temperature is 50 or more in Delicate and Wool C course. - At the time of initial water supply, if the water temperature is not appropriate, water starts to be drained and it is forced to be drained for 2 min when the abnormal frequency of 24.5KHz is detected. - Display shows fig. 9 - This error can be cleared by POWER S/W OFF. 9. WATER LEAKAGE ERROR (E9) - Water Leakage error occures when water is drained naturally after washing program starts.
10. Tacho Error - This error occurs in case motor thaco is out of order or tacho siganals inputted are fewer than 2 - Display shows fig. 11 - This error can be cleared by power s/w off
11. Motor Triac short Error - This error occurs in case over 300 per 1 sec tacho signals are inputted power S/w should be off. -fig. 12 is diplayed. - This error can be cleared by power s/w off 12. Thermistor error - This error occurs, when Thermistor circuit is abnormal or the detected electrical volt is 0.2v below or 4.5v over - fig. 13 is displayed - This error can be cleared by power s/w off
8. Trouble Diagnosis
- As the micom wash machine is configured of the complicate structure, there might be the service call. Below information is prepared for exact trouble diagnosis and suitable repair guide.
Caution for the Repair and Replacement
Please follow below instruction for the trouble diagnosis and parts replacement.
1) As some electronic components are damaged by the charged static electricity from the resin part of wash machine or the human body, prepare the human body earth or remove the potential difference of the human body and wash machine by contacting the power supply plug when the work contacting to PCB is executed.
POWER SUPPLY PLUG
2) Since AC220~240V is applied to the triac T1 and T2 on P.C.B, the electric shock may occur by touching and be careful that the strong and weak electricity are mixed. 3) As the P.C.B assembly is designed for no trouble, do not replace the P.C.B assembly by the wrong diagnosis and follow the procedure of the trouble diagnosis when the micom is not operated normally.
8-1. Trouble Diagnosis
No Item Cause and treatment - Is the PCB connector connected well? - Is the voltage normal? - Is the power supply plug connected well? - Is the noise filter connected well? - Is the secondary output of the power supply transformation normal? - Is the fuse disconnected? (option) If above points are not found, the PCB assembly is out of order. Replace it. - Is the knob open? - Did you push START/PAUSE button after selecting the course? - Is the water supply valve connected well? - Is the winding of the water supply valve continuous? - Is the connection and operation of the pressure switch normal? If above points are not found, the PCB assembly is out of order. Replace it. - Is the connection and operation of the pressure switch normal? - Is the pressure switch hose damaged so that the air is leaked? - Is the pressure switch hose bent? - Check the operation of the water level switch. If above points are not found, the PCB assembly is out of order. Replace it. - Is the belt connected well? - Is the winding of the motor continuous? (Rotor winding, stator winding, generator) - Is the motor protector normal? If above points are not found, the PCB assembly is out of order. Replace it. - The PCB assembly is out of order. Replace it. (Inversion relay open trouble) - Is the drainage hose bent? - Is the winding of the drainage pump continuous? - Is the drain filter clogged by the waste? If above points are not found, the PCB assembly is out of order. Replace it. - The unbalance is detected. - Put in the laundry uniformly and start again. - Is the pulley nut loosen? - Is the transport safety device removed? - Is the product installed on the level and stable place? (Little noise may be generated during the high-speed SPIN.) <When the leak breaker and current breaker is installed separately> - When the leak breaker is down, check and make the earth of the outlet. - When the current is down, the current is leaked. <Is the breaker down when the leak/current breaker is combined?> - Check the rated capacity of the current and leak breaker. The current breaker may be down due to the lack of the current when the wash machine and other apparatus are used.
In this case, execute the cold water wash to check whether the current capacity is lack.
The power is not supplied
The water is not supplied.
The wash does not start though the water supply is stopped.
The drum does not rotate during washing.
The drum rotates by one direction during washing. (The drum rotates to one direction for SPIN.)
Abnormal noise during SPIN.
Leak breaker or current/leak breaker is down during washing.
The heating is not executed.
- Is the wash heater terminal unplugged? - Is the wash heater normal? - If above points are not found, the PCB assembly is out of order. Replace it.
8-2. Problem Checkking And Method Of Pcb
8-2-1 The Part Of Power Source
NO Power On YES The Voltage Of Betweenand Is As Big As 12V? YES The Voltage Of Betweenand Is As Big As 12V? NO Check The Diode(D6,7,8,9,11) And Condenser(CE3)
Check The Trans
YES The Voltage Of Betweenand Is As Big As 5V? YES NO Exchange IC2(7805) And Check The Condenser(CE5)
D6,7,8,9 D11 ICCE47 470UF 17 CE20
R14 33K R15 33K
8-2-2. Reset Part
The Value Of Measurement Result Of Between Micom 23 And Gnd Is 5V? YES Check IC3 NO Check The Power Source
8-2-3. Interrupt Part
Check The Curve Output Of ?
Check D6 - D9
Check The Micom Number 31 ?
Check TR13, R46
Check The Part Of Oscillator R46 4.7K R17 2.2K TR13 KN3904 31
C32 R49 C34
8-2-4. Checking The Part Of An Oscillator
When The Micom 18,19 Check, The Value Is 8Mhz? YES Exchange Micom And Check R28 R28 1M 18 NO Check Resonator
8-2-5. Driving Part Checking Confirm The Output Of DC5V, When The Every Part Of Micom Number Check, According To The Some Problem Condition ex) When The Drain Is Not Operating But Pump Motor Is Operating, Check The 5Voltage Of Micom Micom Number, 9 Is 5Voltage?
The Part Of Is 0 Voltage?
Check The IC 65003
Check R38, TRIAC2
MICOM +12V IC65003 POWER 1
Check The Micom 12th In The Above Method When The Cold Water Is Bad 19
8-2-6. Confirm The Driving Part Of Motor
Motor Is Not Spinning NO
Check BD1, TRIAC1
Motor Is Not Turnning Right And Left
NO Check The Tacho Part
12V MICOM BD1 CM2 CM11 R5 R45 COIL1 TRIAC1W RELAY3 D12 IC 65003
8-2-7. Checking The Tacho Part
Have The Motor Turn In Hand
Is The Rectangular Curve In The Micom 21,10th ?
Check The Surroundings Circuit And TR11
Exchange The Motor
R27 4.7K R23 R22 1K KN3904 C14 C17 C24 TR11
9. Test Mode
1. Driving Compartment Test Mode A. Hold down 1 and 2 keys simultaneously and then press POWER S/W 4 on. B. The driving compartment can be tested when you press 3 key right after entering into the initial stage of the TEST MODE. Driving Compartment Test COLD VALVE ON(0.3sec) OFF(0.3sec) RRE VALVE ON(0.3sec) OFF(0.3sec) Pump MOTOR ON(0.3sec) OFF(0.3sec) MOTOR Left (0.5sec) OFF(0.5 sec) MOTOR Right (0.5sec) OFF(0.3sec) HEATER RELAY ON(0.3sec) OFF(0.3sec) DOOR OPEN (Function continues when door is closed)
10. Designation of Main Components
10-1 Normal / Reverse Revolution of Motor and R. P. M. Control
PROTECTOR (150 C)
5 WASHING MOTOR
( 7%) Resistance value Rated value
STATOR(51) ROTOR(8.9) TACHO(3.4) PROTECTOR(6.7) "H"(mm) 2.08 1.99 38.39
Remark R1031 R831 R631
10-2 Door safety Device
When Door is closed, door stay closed. if "set" is operated, the door closed, and electronical power flows between and power supplied to make it operate. , wires have bymetal keep
1) Capacity : AC 230V/1900W 2) Location : Bottom of TUB 3) Function : Raise the water temperature supplied at the wash process. 4) Resistance value : 23~29 5) Thermal Fuse : 169 C
10-4 Detergent tub and water supply value
A Detergent tub is composed of housing and 3 drawers. supplied water flows into the 3 drawer-detergent tub by way of classifier at each washing process. three open drainage way whith detergent and supplied water by way of connector located under the housing flows into washing tub. the water supply valve is composed of a hot water valve(1 way) and a cold water valve(3way) and water flow per min in the valve is below.
You must remove safety device before use , if not, you have much vibration or much load can br impacted on the machine.
1. Remove safety device behind of machine To protect the machine, remove the assembled 3 safety device
2. Plug the 3 holes Plug the 3 holes after safety device with the caps enclosed inside of washing tub
12-2 Install the wash machine on the leveled place.
With the water level adjustment device, adjust the 4 adjustment legs to install the machine leveled on the right, left, front and rear side. machine's install condition and size is following.
12-2-1 Initial assembled condition (ass'y cover top)
1) Adjustment legs are stick to the bottom of the machine, when the machine comes out of factory. this condition is ideal for vibration and noise. 2) When you install the machine initially or move the machine in use, unscrew the 4 legs to the left and place the machine level and spin the locking nuts and tighten it strongly.
3) Even though adjustment legs came out all the way, machine with the wood or brick to make it even.
if machine is not levled , prop up the
(Do not use fragile material or slippery material such as laminated paper)
12-2-2 The condition of setting up sink( Disassembled Ass'y- Cover Top)
1) Spin the adjustment leg to the left and remove them from the front and rear side of the machine. 2) Remove the 4 locking nuts from adustment legs, and put only adjustment legs back whert those were. 3) After removing the fixing screws(each on right, left side) from the machine whichi is behind ass'y- cover top, disassemble the assy-cover top. 4) Install the sink.
12-3. Door Opening Dimension(Slim Model)
(When The Door Vertically Open ) The distance between door and the rear side is 760mm
(When the door extremely open ) The distance between the door edge() and the left side of washing machine() is 255mm Maximum door angle() is 170
13. Assemble and Disassemble
1. ASS Y-COVER TOP 1) Remove two screws fixing the top-cover on back side. 2) Push the top-cover back about 15mm and pull it up. 3) It s possible to exchange and service Assy-Panel (PCB), the pressure-sensor, the noise-filter, the water valve and trans(option).
2. FRAME FRONT 1) Remove the top-cover and the ass y drawer. 2) Remove two screws fixing the control-panel on front side and the screw on right side. 3) Remove the cover-front(L) by using the (-)driver. 4) Pull the lever and open the ass y-door. 5) Part the diaphragm and the wire diaphragm away from the frame-front. 6) Remove the eight screws fixing the frame-front. 7) It s possible to exchange and service the heater, the pump, the shock-absorber and the door lock s/w.
3. BELT 1) Remove the top-cover. 2) Disassemble and assemble the belt. 3) Check the belt is located at center of the motor-pulley. <When assemble the belt> Hook the belt on the motor pulley 1) and place it around the pulley 2).
4. MOTOR 1) Lay down the washer on left side. 2) Remove the wire housing from the motor. 3) Remove the bolt fixing the motor with the box drive on back side. 4) Remove the motor.
Motor Assemble Hole
14. Tools for Disassembly and Assembly
NO. TOOL 10mm 13mm 19mm Heater (1) Motor (1), Balance (5) 1 Pulley hole
Replaceable for the box driver.
Tool to protect the idle and abrasion of the bolt for the box driver.
Other(Driver, Nipper, Long nose) General tools for the after service. JIG for the Tub 1 (Disassemble and Assemble)
15. TOP(FRONT) - Exploded View
C008 P003 Y001
15. TUB - Exploded View
R025 R008 R014 R020
R026 R003 V007 R013 R021 R005
15. CASE - Exploded View
15. Parts List
NO. B006 C007 C008 C009 C010 C013 C021 C021 C023 C036 F004 G003 G007 G007 G008 G009 G018 G020 G025 J006 J008 J010 J012 J012 J014 J014 P001 P002 P003 R003 R005 R006 R007 R008 R010 R012 R013 R014 R015 R016 R017 CODE NO. DC97-02079D DC96-00625A DC64-00647A DC62-00024F DC61-10316B DC63-00455A DC64-00739A DC64-00739B DC32-30006P DC63-00450A DC64-00646A DC97-00139K DC97-04628V DC97-04628W DC96-00146A DC96-00149A DC64-00693A DC61-10672A DC62-10289B DC61-00366A DC29-00006A DC67-00051B DC61-00708A DC61-00708B DC97-04748L DC97-02132C DC99-00415A DC97-00702A DC97-00417A DC91-12077A DC97-01463H DC47-00006B DC97-00214R 6602-001072 DC61-00856A DC66-00320A DC61-20219E DC62-10303A DC62-10305A DC62-00121A DC67-00107A DESCRIPTION;SPECIFICATION ASSY-LEG;SBP2,SD455,SD405,FLANG TYPE/25M ASSY-M.WIRE HARNESS;SD405,ROLD-DOOR PANEL-CONTROL;SBP-2,HIPS,-,-,-,-,WHT,40c VALVE-WATER;B1215J,NYLON66/250TRMN,-,-,N CAP-RINSE;SEW-740DR,PP(TB-52),-,-,-,WHT, COVER-TOP;SD455-PJT,ABS,-,-,-,-,-,SNOW/W INLAY-PANEL;R1031GWS/YLR,PC,T0.5,-,-,SIL INLAY-PANEL;R831GWS/YLG,PC,T=0.5,-,-,SIL,ICON/SEBO/SEKO SENSOR PRESSURE;DN-S14(P1291),TERMINAL-T COVER-FRONT;S821,PP,T1.8,-,-,-,-,WHT,ROL HANDLE-DOOR;SD455-PJT,POM,-,-,-,-,WHT,RO ASSY-HOSE DRAIN(O);SLIM/L1735MM,PP(BP110 ASSY-PANEL FRONT;R1031GWS/YLR,SBP/WHT/SI ASSY-PANEL FRONT;R831GWS/YLR,SBP/WHT/SILVER-INLAY ASSY-POWER CORD;P1291~P6091,250V/16A(PV) ASSY-PUMP DRAIN;P8091/P6091,220~240V/50H SHUTTER;SD455,PP,4,-,-,WHT,45CM SLIM COVER-FRONT(L);SWF-P12,PP(BJ-730),-,-,-, HOSE-WATER(C);WIP4013SRW,PVC+NYLON,ID10. BODY-DRAWER;SL-600,TB-53,-,-,-,-,-,FILTER-EMI;DFC-2712R,P/PV/SLIM,250V,12A, HOSE-DRAWER;Q1636GW/XEU,EPDM,ID9.5,OD13. SPRING-HANGER;F-PJT,HSWR,CD2.8,-,-,L170, SPRING-HANGER;F-PJT,HSWR,CD2.8,-,-,L181, ASSY-HOUSING DRAWER;SD455,5.2KG/COLD/2-W ASSY-HOUSING DRAWER;S1093~S6093/2-WAY,SL ASSY-PAINT;SD455/WHT,COLD ASSY-FRAME FRONT;P6091,ROUND-TYPE ASSY-FRAME PLATE(U);SWF-P12,FRAME-PLATE( ASSY-CLAMP DIAPHGRAM;SWF-P12,TUB ASSY-DRUM;SD405/SD455/LEFTER,5.2KG/NEW-D HEATER;KAWAI,P-SLIM MODEL,SUS316L,-,-,23 ASSY-TUB BACK;SD405/SD455,5.2KG/1200rpm BELT-TIMING GEAR;POLYURETHAN,L1270,J5,ME BRACKET-HEATER;SB-PJT,STS430,-,-,-,-,DAMPER-SHOCK;SB-PJT,ABS,-,-,-,-,WHT,AKSDOOR-DIAPHRAGM;SEW-HW107,EPDM,-,-,-,-,GR HOSE-AIR;-,EPDM,ID24,-,-,L130,BLK,SWF-P1 HOSE-DRAWER TUB;-,EPDM,ID35,-,-,L158,BLK HOSE-FILTER TUB;S1005J,EPDM,ID65,-,-,-,HOSE-PRESSURE;S821,PE-BLOW,ID13.2,OD6.2, Q'TY 1 0.R1031 R831 R1031 R831 REMARK
NO. R018 R020 R021 R023 R024 R025 R026 R028 T024 T031 V001 V002 V003 V007 V009 V010 V016 V024 Y001 Y001 CODE NO. DC31-00002E DC66-10176F DC62-00160A DC61-00365B DC62-20311A DC67-00042B DC67-00050B DC62-40183A DC96-00626A DC61-00041A DC63-00353A DC97-00100C DC97-04750A DC91-12078A DC61-00013A DC64-00653A DC66-00355A DC61-01065A MFS-R1031-00 MFS-R831-00 DESCRIPTION;SPECIFICATION MOTOR-DRUM;HXGN2I.02,SFW-P8,-,50Hz,-,-,L PULLEY;SD405/SD455,ALDC,-,-,-,D297,-,DRU SEAL-OIL;TS0-PJT,NBR(SD35),BLK,-,-,-,JIN TUB-FRONT;SL-600,FRPP(GR15%)SAMBAK,-,-,VANE-CHECK;SWF-P12,EPDM,-,-,BLK,-, WEIGHT-BALANCER;F1215,GC-150(CHINA),-,-, WEIGHT-BALANCER;F-1215,GC-150,-,-,-,-,FPACKING-TUB;SWF-P12,EPDM,-,-,-,-,-,BLK,ASSY-WIRE HARNESS;SD405,SUB(HIGH) CUSHION-MOTOR;SWF-6V,BUTYL,-,-,-,ID16/OD COVER-DOOR;SB-PJT,ABS,-,-,-,-,-,-,ROUND ASSY-HINGE;S1005J,OPEN ANGLE 180DEG ASSY-HOLDER GLASS;SB-PJT,HOLDER+HINGE ASSY-WIRE DIAPHRAGM;SWF-P12,FRAME-FRONT DOOR-GLASS;GLASS,NTR,SWF-P12 DOOR-LOCK S/W;DA,PA6-G,-,H82,W50,-,BLK,2 LEVER-DOOR;SD455-PJT,POM,-,-,-,-,WHT,EMZ SPRING-HANDLE;SEW-HR805,STS304,CD1.0,-,O ASSY PCB PARTS;MF-R1031-00 ASSY PCB PARTS;MF-R831-00 Q'TY R1031 R831 REMARK
15. Screw/Bolt List
CODE NO. DC97-02412A DC97-02412A DC97-02412A DC97-06080A 6011-001421 6011-001492 6011-001421 6011-001447 6011-001448 6011-001499 DC60-40005A DC60-40144A DC61-00201A DC61-40348B DC61-00201A DC61-40348B DC60-50010A DC60-50010B DD60-50018A 6006-001170 6006-001170 6006-001170 6006-001172 6006-001172 6001-001773 6001-001773 6009-001342 6009-001343 6002-000471 6002-001310 6002-000445 6002-001327 6002-000630 6002-000213 6002-000444 6002-000471 6002-000213 6002-000525 6002-001006 6002-000630 6003-000226 6003-000226 DC60-60040A DC60-60044A DC60-60044B DESCRIPTION ASSY-BOLT ASSY-BOLT ASSY-BOLT ASSY-BOLT BOLT-FLANGE BOLT-FLANGE BOLT-FLANGE BOLT-HEX BOLT-HEX BOLT-HEX BOLT-HEX BOLT-HEX BRACKET-NUT BRACKET-NUT BRACKET-NUT BRACKET-NUT NUT-DIAPHRAGM NUT-DIAPHRAGM NUT-FLANGE SPECIFICATION SWF-P12,MOTOR, M8*L62 SWF-P12,MOTOR, M8*L62 SWF-P12,MOTOR, M8*L62 SEW-3HR107,BOLT+WASHER M7,L61(29.4),ZPC(YEL),SWRCH18A M8,L25,PASS,STS304,NYLOCK,P1.25 M7,L61(29.4),ZPC(YEL),SWRCH18A M8,L123(25),ZPC(YEL),SWRCH18A,WP,NYLOCK M8,L170(25),ZPC(YEL),SWRCH18A,WP,NYLOCK M8,L104.5(50),ZPC(YEL),SWCH10AK,2BODY,DAMPER M4,L60,ZPC2(YEL),SS41C,-,-,-,M10,L41,ZPC2(YEL),SM10C/DAMPER SBHG-R,P1291,T3,-,-,-,NO-PAINT/MOTOR SBHG-R,P1291,T3,-,-,-,NO-PAINT SBHG-R,P1291,T3,-,-,-,NO-PAINT/MOTOR SBHG-R,P1291,T3,-,-,-,NO-PAINT EGI,M4,-,-,2.5TX20X8 EGI,M4.2,-,-,2.5TX20X8 -,M5XP0.8,FZY,MSWR10,MOTOR WEIGHT BALANCE(R) WEIGHT-BALANCER(L) PULLEY+SHAFT WEIGHT(L) WEIGHT(U) WEIGHT(U) TUB+DAMPER DAMPER+FRAME MOTOR HINGE B/K-PRESSURE+FRAME P/CORD(E/W) E/W(SUB)+FRAME(F) FRAME-FRAME FRONT FRAME-PLATE-UPPER HINGE+FRAME HINGE+HOLDER FRAME(TOP) P/CORD COVER-DOOR S/W-DOOR+FRAME PANEL+FRM+HOUSING-D C/TOP+FRAME B/K+PRE-S/W TUB-FRONT+PRESSURE B/K-HEATER VANE-CHECK C-PANEL+PCB C-PANEL+FRAME PUMP+FRAME W/V+FRAME EARTH FIXER DAMPER+TUB FIXER Design LOC Q'TY 1
SCREW-ASSY TAPP WS,TH,+,M4,L10,ZPC(YEL) SCREW-ASSY TAPP WS,TH,+,M4,L10,ZPC(YEL) SCREW-ASSY TAPP WS,TH,+,M4,L10,ZPC(YEL) SCREW-ASSY TAPP WE,TH,+,M4,L12,ZPC(YEL) SCREW-ASSY TAPP WE,TH,+,M4,L12,ZPC(YEL) SCREW-MACHINE SCREW-MACHINE SCREW-SPECIAL SCREW-SPECIAL SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPPING SCREW-TAPTITE SCREW-TAPTITE WASHER-NYLON WASHER-PLAIN WASHER-PLAIN TH,+,M5,L12, TH,+,M5,L12, TH,+,,M5,L11,ZPC(YEL) PH,TORX,,M4,L10,PASS TH,+,1,M4,L12,PASS,STS304,TH,+,2S,M3.5,L20,PASS TH,+,2S,M4,L18,NTR,STS304 PWH,+,1,M4,L12,NI PLT PH,+,2S,M3,L8,ZPC(YEL),SWRCH18 TH,+,1,M4,L12,ZPC(YEL),SWRCH18 TH,+,2S,M4,L14,NTR,STS304 TH,+,1,M4,L12,PASS,STS304,TH,+,1,M4,L12,ZPC(YEL),SWRCH18 FH,+,1,M4,L12,PASS,STS304 TH,+,2S,M4,L12,-,STS410 PH,+,2S,M3,L8,ZPC(YEL),SWRCH18 TH,+,S,M4,L8,ZPC(YEL),SWRCH18A TH,+,S,M4,L8,ZPC(YEL),SWRCH18A -,ID10.5,OD32,T2,-,PBSP-1/2H -,ID10.5,OD30,T3,-,STS304 SBC,ID8.4,OD30,T3,-,-,-
This Service Manual is a property of Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. August 2003 Any unauthorized use of Manual can be punished under applicable Printed in Korea International and/or domestic law. Code No. : DC68-01956A
RW420 Elura SNU5600-00 Mambo M8003ER Review Radio Player NV-C7 Twitter NOD 32 Basic VP-D99I SF-5100I KV-28DA55 PRO 6800 FJ903CV FCV-1100L Dnx-8620 Temporis Mini CCD-TRV438E GA-K8n-SLI 33-51 LAC3810 KMX 100 FTX20 Fender 2244 GT-S5350 LE37B650 NV-HD640B Navigon 12XX AP60-AP61-ap70 FX5051 AV-29WS3 AK77333 ESL46010 RCR812 Dmreh58 Calculator IC-2SRE EW500F Virus KB ONE XL Harmony 895 VDR-D220 RY52002 EL-546W 29PT5322 FAX-LAB 250 Hillsfar Coolpix 3200 Series Presario 5000 Yukon 2001 QB5175 W GR3400 L1716S XL-UH3H U8360 Bonds Complete XP500-2008 XS 100 GY520 AS12uban SAA7134 MM-DG35I CDP-XE220 NAD T754 PCG-FX501 Instructions VPL-ES7 ZWG-3122 ES-600PRO SB4101 T710SH KR-3000 D-265 NAD T760 DBS 2825 V3 0 Hdcsd100 Motorola V172 Rp5000 AU-117 RT-650 NV-HD625B Lexmark X543 661 A NAD 7125 Deville 1999 Tx9000TS Panel KD-G541 12070 W - 2003 XT600 E SP-590 UZ VSX-D912 Calor 7250 UX-40 60
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101