Samsung SGH-I900l Mobile Phone, size: 3.3 MB
Samsung SGH-I900l Quick Guide (ver.1.0)
Here you can find all about Samsung SGH-I900L like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Samsung SGH-I900L manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Samsung SGH-I900L please write about it to help other people.
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Samsung SGH-I900L photo ]
User reviews and opinions
|aaronm||6:09pm on Friday, October 15th, 2010|
|This from my experience is a poor substitute for a Blackberry,frequently drops calls,complex layout takes some adapting to,downloading pictures.|
|wjjordan||8:34pm on Thursday, August 12th, 2010|
|A friend of mine loaned me his brand new Samsung Omnia to test it out for Ciao.com light, feature full, good battery, bright screen verizon|
|DaveC||9:22pm on Friday, July 2nd, 2010|
|Its 8GB storage is wonderful to install as many apps as one could want. Some of the 3rd party apps are very good to make it more convenient to use.|
|iamalwaysiam||11:18pm on Monday, June 28th, 2010|
|Not happy with mine First of all, the feature set on this phone is very good, but do not be deceived. The screen is slow to respond to touch.|
|AJaffe||11:03pm on Sunday, May 9th, 2010|
|this is my honest unbiast opinion i have just upgraded to the omnia from an iphone and i will never look back.this is a fantstic phone in every way.|
|Enttony||5:58pm on Sunday, March 28th, 2010|
|One of latest feature of smart phone which is web surfing. Easy Web Surfing enough to close to Mouse It is a great phone good graphics and everything okay interface and no manual|
|RobK||10:54am on Sunday, March 28th, 2010|
|this is the worst phone in the world!!! i have had it for under a month and i hate it so much. 3g doesnt work. I have been using smart phones for a while and found the Omnia to be quite good. It has some very good features built into it.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) certification information
Your device conforms to European Union (EU) standards that limit human exposure to radio frequency (RF) energy emitted by radio and telecommunications equipment. These standards prevent the sale of mobile devices that exceed a maximum exposure level (known as the Specific Absorption Rate, or SAR) of 2.0 watts per kilogram of body tissue. During testing, the maximum SAR recorded for this model was 0.671 watts per kilogram. In normal use, the actual SAR is likely to be much lower, as the device has been designed to emit only the RF energy necessary to transmit a signal to the nearest base station. By automatically emitting lower levels when possible, your device reduces your overall exposure to RF energy.
The Declaration of Conformity at the back of this guide demonstrates your devices compliance with the European Radio & Terminal Telecommunications Equipment (R&TTE) directive. For more information about the SAR and related EU standards, visit the Samsung mobile device website.
Correct disposal of this product
(Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) (Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems) This marking shown on the product or its literature, indicates that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes
and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household users should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
ABOUT DIVX VIDEO-ON-DEMAND
This DivX Certified device must be registered with DivX in order to play DivX Video-on-Demand (VOD) content. First generate the DivX VOD registration code for your device and submit it during the registration process. [Import: DivX VOD content is protected by a DivX DRM (Digital Rights Management) system that registricts playback to registered DivX Certified devices. If you try to play DivX VOD content not authorized for your device, the message Authorization Error will be displayed and your content wii not play.] Learn more at www.divx.com/vod.
ABOUT DIVX VIDEO
DivX is a digital video format created by Divx, Inc. This is an official DivX Certified device that plays DivX video. Plays DivX video up to 320x240. May play DivX video up to 400x240.
Quick Start Guide
This Quick Start Guide will help you assemble your device and learn basic procedures.
Description Wi-Fi activated Wi-Fi data call in progress
Assemble and prepare your device
Insert the SIM card and battery 1. Remove the battery cover.
Use the touch screen
You can perform the following actions on your devices touch screen: Tap: Touch the screen once to select commands or launch applications. Tap-and-hold: Tap and hold an item to see a list of available actions. Tap the action you want to perform on the pop-up menu. Drag: Tap-and-hold a scroll bar or text and then drag it to move the bar or select text. To avoid scratching your devices touch screen, do not use pens, pencils, or other sharp objects to tap or write on the touch screen.
2. Insert the SIM card. Insert the SIM card with the goldcoloured contacts facing the device.
3. Insert the battery.
4. Replace the battery cover.
Charge the battery 1. Open the cover to the multifunction jack on the side of the device.
2. Plug the small end of the travel adapter into the device.
3. Plug the large end of the travel adapter into a power outlet. 4. When charging is finished, unplug the travel adapter from the power outlet. 5. Remove the travel adapter from the device. Insert a memory card (optional) By inserting a memory card, you can store multimedia files and messages or backup your important information. Your phone accepts
microSD memory cards up to 16 GB (depending on memory card manufacturer and type). 1. Remove the battery cover. 2. Remove the battery. 3. Insert a memory card into the memory card slot with the label facing up.
Turn on your device for the first time
1. Press and hold [ ] to turn on your device. 2. Follow the onscreen instructions. Your device will automatically connect to the cellular network. Unlock the external keys and the touch screen You can lock the external keys and the touch screen to prevent any unwanted device operations from accidentally pressing any of the keys and the screen. From the Today screen, press and hold [ ]. To unlock the keys and the screen, tap Unlock Unlock, or press and hold [ ].
4. Insert the battery. 5. Replace the battery cover.
Disable wireless functions By disabling your devices wireless functions, you can use non-network services in areas where wireless devices are prohibited, such as aeroplanes and hospitals. To disable wireless functions, 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Settings. 2. On the Connections tab, tap Wireless Manager. 3. Tap Phone. Your device will show screen. on the Today
Learn how to get started 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Getting Started. 2. Tap the item you want to learn how to set up.
Use widgets on the Today screen. Open the toolbar Tap the arrow at the bottom left of the Today screen to open the toolbar. You can rearrange widgets on the toolbar or move them to the Today screen. Depending on your region or service provider, available widgets may vary.
To enable wireless functions, repeat steps 1 - 3 above.
Widget Analogue clock Games
Description View the current time Access your games
Widget Digital clock Events
Description View the current time View missed calls and new messages Open the music player to play music files Listen to the FM radio Show the current service status Turn the system volume on or off
Browse your photos and set a photo as the wallpaper View the time in another country or city View todays date
World clock Todays date
FM radio Service status Profile
Description View your memos and create a new memo
During a call, the touch screen is locked. Press the trackpad to unlock the touch screen. 4. To end the call, press [ Make a video call 1. Press [ 3. Tap. ]. ]. 2. Enter an area code and phone number. 4. To end the call, press [ Answer a call 1. Press [ ]. ]. 2. To end the call, press [ Reject a call Tap Ignore or press [ ].
Add the widgets to the Today screen 1. Open the toolbar. 2. Drag a widget from the toolbar to the Today screen. You can position the widget anywhere on the screen.
Use basic call functions
Make a voice call 1. Press [ 3. Tap ]. or press [ ]. 2. Enter an area code and phone number.
When you reject a call, the caller will hear a busy tone.
Adjust the call volume To adjust the call volume, tap and drag the slider for the call volume ( ) or press the Volume key during a call.
To switch from one active application to another, 1. Tap to open a list of applications. 2. Tap an application. Close applications To close the current application, tap
Work with applications
Open applications or folders 1. From the Today screen, tap Start. 2. Tap an application or folder. Refer to the user manual to learn more about applications on your device. Switch applications Your device allows you to multi-task by running multiple applications at the same time.
To close an application that is running in the background, 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Task Manager. 2. Scroll to an application and tap End Task.
Listen to music
Your device is equipped with Windows Media Player to allow you to play music files. Add music files to your device
Use the following methods to add music files to your device: Copy files to a memory card and insert the card into the device Download files from the wireless web (see the user manual) Receive via Bluetooth (see the user manual) Synchronise with ActiveSync (see the user manual) Play music files 1. Tap Start Media.
5. Select a category. 6. Scroll to the library you want to play and tap Play. During playback: To pause or resume playback, tap or To access the previous or next file, tap. To adjust the volume, tap or. or
Send an email message
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Messaging. 2. Tap the name of an email account. 3. Tap Menu New. 4. Enter the recipients address in the to field or tap Menu Add Recipients to select a contact.
The Cc and Bcc fields are located above the from field.
5. Tap the subject field and enter a message subject. 6. Tap the message body. 7. Enter your message text. 8. To add an attachment, tap Menu Insert an attachment type. 9. Tap Send to send the message.
Retrieve emails from a web server
Before you retrieve email messages from an internet service provider or VPN connection, you must create an email account. To retrieve messages from your Outlook account, see "Synchronise your data." p. 70 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Messaging. 2. Tap the name of an email account. 3. Tap Menu Send/Receive.
You can access message folders for all your messaging accounts (email, SMS, and MMS) in one location. To view messages, 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Messaging. 2. Tap Messaging or the name of an email account. The Inbox for the account you selected will open.
While viewing message folders, you can switch message folders or accounts by using the drop-down menu at the top left of the screen.
3. Aim the lens at the subject and make any adjustments (see "Adjust Camera settings"). 4. Press the trackpad or [Camera] to capture the image. 5. Tap to return to the viewfinder.
Learn to use the Camera, Media Album, Photo Slides, Touch Player, Media Controller, ShoZu, Video Editor, Streaming Player, and FM Radio. To learn about your devices other media functions, refer to the Windows Mobile Help.
Your device allows you to take digital photos (jpg format) or record videos (3gp format).
View a photo
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Media Album. 2. Tap a thumbnail to open it.
Capture a photo
1. Press and hold [Camera]. 2. Rotate the device anti-clockwise to landscape orientation. Camera is always activated in landscape orientation.
Adjust Camera settings
From the viewfinder, tap an icon, and then tap a setting.
Mode (switch to camcorder)
to launch the camcorder.
Shot mode Scene mode Picture size Camera settings Flash Focus White balance Quick view
4. Aim the lens at the subject and make any adjustments (see "Adjust Camcorder settings"). 5. Press the trackpad or [Camera] to begin recording. 6. When you have finished, tap , or press the trackpad or [Camera] to stop recording. 7. Tap to save the video and return to the viewfinder.
View slideshows with background music
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Photo Slides a photo album. 2. Tap Menu Slide show.
3. During a slideshow, tap the screen to display the following controls:
Pause Play Stop Skip to the previous photo Skip to the next photo Rotate the photo Change the background music Quit the slideshow
You can adjust the volume by dragging your finger up or down on the trackpad, if the trackpad function is set to 4-way Navigation (from the Today screen, tap Start Settings the System tab Finger Mouse).
With Touch Player, you can play music and video files on the device's memory.
Update the library
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Touch Player. 2. Tap Update. 3. Tap Search to update the library.
4. When updating the library is finished, tap Done.
Adjust the volume
Play music or video files
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Touch Player. 2. Tap the library you want. 3. Tap a file. 4. During playback, use the following controls:
Create a playlist
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Touch Player. 2. Tap the library you want. 3. Tap Menu New Play List. 4. Enter a title for your new playlist and tap Next. 5. Tap to include files and tap Save.
Pause Play Skip to the previous file Skip to the next file Return to the file list
Customise the touch player
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Touch Player. 2. Tap Options or Menu Options.
3. Adjust the settings to customise the touch player. 4. Tap Done.
Create a new destination
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs ShoZu. 2. Select Share-It and tap OK.
With ShoZu, you can upload photos and videos to your favourite websites and blogs, and get the latest updates from them.
3. Select Destinations. 4. Tap Menu Add new destination. 5. Select a destination. 6. Tap Yes. 7. Enter information and tap Done.
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs ShoZu. 2. Tap Menu Activate No. 3. Tap Menu Accept. 4. Tap OK.
Receive the latest updates
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs ShoZu. 2. Select ZuCasts and tap OK. 3. Select Get ZuCasts and a category.
4. Select a website. 5. Follow the onscreen instructions to download the latest updates of the website.
to start playback.
5. Tap at the point where you want the new video to begin. 6. Tap at the point where you want the new video to end. 7. Tap Save. 8. After saving the video, tap Done.
With Video Editor, you can edit or make videos by combining photos or videos.
Crop a video
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Video Editor. 2. Tap Edit Video. 3. Select a video file.
Add a stored audio to a video
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Video Editor. 2. Tap Edit Video. 3. Select a video file. 4. Tap 5. Tap. to start playback.
3. Select a video file. 4. Tap 5. Tap 6. Tap sound. 7. Tap. to start playback. to add audio by recording a new to stop recording.
8. Tap Save. 9. After saving the video, tap Done.
6. Tap to add one of the sounds you have saved. 7. Tap to stop adding the audio file.
Add texts to a video
Add a new audio to a video
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Video Editor. 2. Tap Edit Video.
6. Tap at the point where you want the text to be displayed. 7. Enter a text to insert. 8. Adjust the location and change the font format. 9. Tap Done. 10. Tap at the point where you want the text to be disappeared. 11. Tap Save. 12. After saving the video, tap Done.
Make a sideshow
You can combine photos to make a sideshow with your favourite photos. 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Video Editor. 2. Tap Make Photo Movie. 3. Select the photos you want and tap Select. 4. While viewing photos, tap Menu to use the following options:
Insert a photo or a sound
Make a storyboard
You can combine photos and videos to make a storyboard. 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Video Editor. 2. Tap Create Storyboard. 3. Select the photos and videos you want and tap Select. You can use the same options as when making a slideshow. See the previous section. Additionally, you can use Edit to crop the selected video or add a audio to the video. 4. When you are finished, tap Save. 5. After saving the video, tap Done.
Effect Transition Duration Remove
Change the colour tone or apply a special effect Change how your slideshow plays from one photo to the next Set the duration of photos Remove photos Change the properties for saving the video file, such as image quality, memory location, and the duration of photos
Insert Text Insert a text
5. When you are finished, tap Save. 6. After saving the video, tap Done.
You can play streaming files on the web. 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Streaming Player. 2. Tap Open. 3. Enter a server name in the enter URL field and tap Connect.
to turn on the FM radio.
4. Tap or to scan through available radio stations 5. To adjust the volume level, tap adjust the volume. and
To switch sound output to the loudspeaker, tap Menu Speaker on.
You can listen to your favourite stations with the FM radio.
Save radio stations by automatic tuning
1. From the radio screen, tap Scan to scan available stations automatically. 2. Tap Done.
Listen to the FM radio
1. Plug a headset into the multifunction jack. 2. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs FM Radio.
Save radio stations manually
1. From the radio screen, scroll to the radio station you want. 2. Tap to save the station.
Select a station
1. From the radio screen, tap 2. Tap the station you want. or.
Record the FM radio
1. From the radio screen, tap Menu Record to record the current station. 2. When you are finished, tap Stop. The recorded file is saved in Media Album.
Create a new SIM contact
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Phonebook New SIM Contact. 2. Enter contact information. 3. When you are finished entering information, tap to save the contact card.
Learn to use Contacts, Calendar, Office Mobile, Notes, Tasks, and Clock.
Learn to use contact cards and groups to store personal information, such as names, phone numbers, and addresses.
Create a new Outlook contact
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Phonebook New Outlook Contact. 2. Enter contact information. 3. When you are finished entering information, tap to save the contact card.
Search for a contact card
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Phonebook. 2. Tap and enter a few letter of the contacts name. As you enter letters, the screen will show contacts that match your input. 3. Tap a contact to open it.
Copy or move contact cards
You can copy your contact cards from your device to your SIM card and vice versa. When you copy an Outlook contact to your SIM card, you can only store the contacts name and phone number. To retain all the contact information, synchronise your Outlook contacts with a PC (see "Synchronise your data." p. 70). To copy an Outlook contact to your SIM card, 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Phonebook. 2. Tap a contact to open it. 3. Tap Open Contacts. 4. Tap Menu Save to SIM. To copy a SIM contact to your device,
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Phonebook. 2. Tap a contact to open it. 3. Tap Open Contacts. 4. Tap Menu Save to Contacts.
Assign a speed dial number to a contact card
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Phonebook. 2. Tap a contact to open it. 3. Tap Open Contacts. 4. Tap Menu Add to Speed Dial. 5. Tap the up or down arrows next to the location field to set a speed dial number. 6. When you are finished, tap.
Assign an image or ringtone to a contact card
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Phonebook. 2. Tap a contact to open it. 3. Tap Open Contacts. 4. Tap Menu Edit. 5. To assign an image, tap the picture field and select an image. 6. To assign a ringtone, tap the ring tone field and select a ringtone. 7. When you are finished, tap.
Use the calendar to keep track of appointments, birthdays, or other events.
Create a calendar event
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Calendar. 2. Tap Menu New Appointment. 3. Complete the fields and adjust the settings for your event. 4. When you are finished, tap.
Change the calendar view
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Calendar.
2. Tap Menu View a view type.
2. Tap New to create a new document (if necessary). 3. Tap a cell to select it. 4. Enter values or text with the input panel, and then tap. 5. Repeat steps 3-4 as necessary.
Stop an event alarm
When the alarm sounds for a calendar event you set previously, tap Dismiss.
With Office Mobile, you can create and edit Excel workbooks, Word documents, and OneNote notes or open and view PowerPoint slideshows. Your device supports files created with Office 97 and newer versions.
6. To format cells, tap Menu Edit, Insert, Format, or Tools. 7. To save the workbook, tap.
For more details, refer to the online help.
Create and edit an Excel workbook
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Office Mobile Excel Mobile.
Create and edit a Word document
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Office Mobile Word Mobile.
2. Tap New to create a new document (if necessary). 3. Create your document with the input panel. 4. To change the font or paragraph format, tap Menu Format Font. or Paragraph. 5. To save the document, tap.
Open and view a PowerPoint slideshow
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Office Mobile PowerPoint Mobile. 2. Tap the drop-down menu in the top left of the PowerPoint Mobile screen to locate a PowerPoint file. 3. Tap the file name to launch the slideshow. 4. To advance the slides, tap the screen. 5. To go back to the previous slide, tap Previous. 6. To end the slideshow, tap Show. End
Create and edit a note
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Office Mobile OneNote Mobile.
2. Tap New to create a new note. 3. Create your note with the input panel. 4. To change the format, tap Menu Format a type. 5. To add pictures or voice memos, tap Menu Take Picture, Insert Picture, or Insert Recording. 6. To save the note, tap Done. For more details, refer to the online help.
3. Enter your note with the input panel. To create sketches, see "Create a sketch." p. 33 To create recordings, tap Menu View Recording Toolbar. 4. When you are finished, tap.
Send a note
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Notes. 2. Tap and hold the name of a note you want to send. 3. Tap an option to send the file: To send as a multimedia message, select Send. p. 36 To send via the Bluetooth wireless feature, select Beam File. p. 68
Use Notes to create memos, sketches, and recordings.
Create a note
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Notes. 2. Tap New to create a new note (if necessary).
With Tasks, you can create to-do lists and reminders.
Mark a task as completed
When you have completed a task, return to the Tasks screen (tap Start Programs Tasks) and tap the check box next to the task name. Once you have marked a task completed, you will no longer receive any scheduled reminders for that task.
Create a task
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Tasks. 2. Tap Menu New Task. 3. Enter details for the task.
To set a reminder for the task, tap the due field and set a due date. Tap the reminder field, select Remind me, and then specify the time and date of the reminder.
4. When you are finished, tap
3. Enter your login ID and password and tap Next. 4. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Learn to use Windows Live, Messenger, RSS Reader, Podcasts, Google Launcher, and Google Maps. For information about connecting to the internet and working with Internet Explorer and Opera Browser, refer to the Help on your device and the online help.
With Messenger, you can remain available to other users and stay up-to-date with your email without a constant connection to the wireless web. When a new message arrives or you want to access internet services, the connection will be restored.
With Windows Live, you can stay in touch with friends and access information on the wireless web quickly. 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Windows Live. 2. Tap Sign in to Windows Live Accept.
Set up messenger and sign in
1. Sign in to Windows Live (see the previous section). 2. Scroll to Messenger.
3. Tap Tap here to sign in. 4. Scroll left or right to select your login status and tap Sign in.
Transfer a file: tap Menu Send a file type a file Invite a contact to chat: tap Menu Options Add participant Record and send a voice clip: select Voice clip, record your voice clip, and then tap Send Switch between contact list and chat: scroll left or right 5. To end the chat, tap Menu End conversation.
Chat with messenger
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Messenger. 2. Locate and tap a contacts name, and then tap Send IM. 3. Enter a message in the text field at the bottom of the screen, and then tap Send. 4. While chatting, you can perform the following actions: Insert emoticons: tap Menu Add emoticon
Learn to use RSS reader to get the latest news and information from your favourite websites.
To do this, you need to create the connection first.
Read latest contents
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs RSS Reader. 2. Select a feed and tap Update to get the latest contents. 3. Tap Done. 4. Select an updated post.
Get directions to a specific destination
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Google Maps Menu Directions. 2. Enter the addresses of the starting location and the ending location. 3. Tap OK. 4. Check the driving time and the driving directions to the destination.
5. Tap Show to view on the map. 6. To clear the information on the map, tap Menu Clear Map.
Resetting Google Maps
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Google Maps Menu Options Reset Google Maps. 2. Tap Reset.
Turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Settings. 2. From the Connections tab, tap Bluetooth. 3. From the Mode tab, tap the check box next to Turn on Bluetooth. 4. To allow other devices to find and connect to your device, tap the check box next to Make this device visible to other devices. 5. Tap.
Learn to transfer data to and from your device via the Bluetooth wireless feature and synchronise your device to a PC with ActiveSync. For details on connecting to the wireless web or a virtual private network (VPN), refer to the Windows Mobile Help on your device.
You can connect with other Bluetoothenabled wireless devices over a distance of 10 metres (30 feet). Walls or other obstacles between devices may block or impair the wireless connection.
Search for and pair with a Bluetooth-enabled device
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Settings. 2. From the Connections tab, tap Bluetooth. 3. From the Devices tab, tap Add new device. Your device will search for and display the list of Bluetooth-enabled devices. 4. Tap a device name and tap Next.
5. Enter the 1- to 16-digit Bluetooth PIN for the device you are trying to connect to and tap Next.
To pair with another Bluetooth-enabled device, both devices must use the same passcode. Headsets or hands-free car kits may use a fixed passcode, such as 0000.
6. Change the display name for the other device and select the services you want (if necessary). 7. Tap Finish.
Send data via the Bluetooth wireless feature
1. Locate an item or file to send. 2. Select a sending option. 3. Tap a device from the list.
5. When prompted to allow incoming data, tap Yes.
Set up a Bluetooth COM port
When you have many files to send, you can establish a Bluetooth COM port. 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Settings. 2. From the Connections tab, tap Bluetooth. 3. From the COM Ports tab, tap New Outgoing Port. 4. For outgoing ports, tap the name of a device, and then tap Next. 5. Select a COM port.
Receive data via the Bluetooth wireless feature
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Settings. 2. From the Connections tab, tap Beam. 3. Tap the check box next to Receive all incoming beams. 4. Tap.
6. Tap the check box next to Secure Connection to create a secure connection between the devices. 7. Tap Finish.
supplied CD-ROM or the Microsoft website (http://www.microsoft.com). To install ActiveSync from the supplied CDROM, 1. Insert the CD-ROM into your PC.
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Smart Converter.
2. To activate a program, tap the program you want and tap Menu Switch To. To close a program, tap End Task. To close all programs, tap Menu End All Tasks.
To close all programs, tap End all tasks.
Search your device
1. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Search. 2. Enter part of a file or folder name in the search for field.
You can restrict your search by selecting a data type from the type drop-down list.
With Task Switcher, you can switch to one of the applications currently running. 1. Press and hold [ ]. You can also tap Start Programs Task Switcher or drag your finger from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen. 2. To activate a program, tap it. To close a program, tap End tasks a program.
3. Tap Search. To open an item in the results list, tap the items name.
1. Press [ ]. 2. Select an application. Or, tap Shortcuts an application. To edit shortcuts, 1. From the launcher screen, tap Shortcuts Edit. 2. Tap an application icon and drag it into the location you want. 3. Tap Ok.
Today screen, tap Start Programs File Explorer. To move to a higher-level folder, tap Up. Tap Menu to rename, delete, or edit your files and folders.
TV Out Viewer
You can view the display of your device on a TV screen by connecting the device and TV with a TV out cable. 1. From the Today screen, tap Start Settings the System tab TV Out. 2. Select the settings for your TV. 3. Tap.
With File Explorer, you can browse all the files and folders on your device. From the
4. Switch the TV to External Input mode.
5. Connect your device to the TV with a TV out cable. 6. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs TV Out Viewer.The display switches to TV Out mode and you can view the devices display on the TV screen.
Tap the screen to display the following controls:
Icon Function Change the display style Skip to the previous photo Play Stop Skip to the next photo Change the clock and calendar type Change the settings Quit the digital frame
View your favourite photos with a clock in the screen. From the Today screen, tap Start Programs Digital Frame.
You can set a serial port to be used for receiving GPS data when a GPS device is connected to your device. From the Today screen, tap Start Settings System tab External GPS. Change the options in each tab: In the Programs tab, select a port to be used for receiving GPS data. In the Hardware tab, select a port to be used for connecting to a GPS device and set the baud rate. To allow multiple programs to receive GPS data simultaneously, make sure that Manage GPS automatically (recommended) in the Access tab is selected.
express warranties, guarantees or conditions. Any warranties you receive regarding the device or the software do not originate from, and are not binding on, Microsoft or its affiliates. When allowed by your local laws, Company and Microsoft exclude implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. 17.LIABILITY LIMITATIONS. You can recover from Microsoft and its affiliates only direct damages up to fifty U.S. Dollars (U.S. $50.00), or equivalent in local currency. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.
This limitation applies to: anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party internet sites, or third party programs, and claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law. It also applies even if Microsoft should have been aware of the possibility of the damages. The above limitation may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.
18. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The software is subject to United States export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use. For additional information, see www.microsoft.com/exporting.
ActiveSync Exchange server, 71 installing, 69 schedule, 71 synchronise, 70 background image see Today screen Bluetooth activating, 66 COM port, 68 connecting to other devices, 67 receiving data, 68 sending data, 68 calculator, 79 calendar changing views, 54 creating events, 54 stopping event alarms, 55 calls barring (blocking), 35 Call History, 34 forwarding, 35 international number, 34 camera, 38 contacts assigning images or ringtones, 54 assigning speed diall numbers, 53 copying and moving contact cards, 53 creating Outlook contacts, 52 creating SIM contacts, 52 searching for contacts, 52 converter, 80 enhanced GPS, 84 Exchange server see ActiveSync
Voyager PRO CDA-9885 Review Laserjet 2820 DCR-HC1000E SC-PM18 Samsung 56V EUF23291W Tecra M2 DVP-NS708H CCD-TRV47 Temporis 350 GA-8IR533 6110XI DV-533 Micro MP3 KLV-21SG2 PSC 1500 KDC-PSW9531 GO 2000 VPL-PX11 Avalanche2007 Radio ER3261BNS 21PT1653 58P PDS505-G RX-DT401 Driverscanner 2009 PSR-225 TW200-1998 A-109 Unique CLP-300N TH-37PX8ESA D2500 Felcom 15 CTK-625L 42LB5DF GN 6210 PEG-NX73V Automatic Jimmy 1997 Malarkey Game TT600R-2004 28PT7106 Samsung S85 PEQ2200 MDE9701 M-570V YST-SW320 Micro Korg Z770I Qosmio E10 LSR122H-3 PKM 950 VTX-D800U P2270HN WF0804Y8E TW100-BRF114 Lafinion 72 Lifter 1715 SR-289 Kodak M550 TS-A4672R Dect 4800 Lexmark Z13 AX-300 Press Civilization IV AF360FGZ SRS-nwgm30 Winter Navsoon 3775 SGH-J808 Mcbc58DST 1000C Motorola V265 702 CS Canon B840 24 VMC MG124CX-mg124C DEH 433R 997MB SV-AS10 TX-28DT2 DCR-HC51E DCP-7020 FM620X Husqvarna 350 Selio Thomson CS66 Tallygenicom 6306 YST-SW40 37LG5000-ZA AEK 280 2-5 DVD-S830 MS-256EL 800 A KX-TG6411 Deluxe ZWF-1400
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101