Samsung SHR2042250 The SHR-2040/ SHR-2042 is a 4 channel Improved MPEG-4 Digital Video Recorder capable of recording 120ips in CIF mode. The SHR-2040/ SHR-2042 operates in Triplex mode(monitoring/playback/recording) and can also record synchronized audio on 4 channels ...
Part Numbers: SHR-2042-250, SHR2042250
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Samsung SHR-2042 photo ]
Samsung SHR-2042 Dvd Recorder, size: 6.1 MB
User reviews and opinions
|dnj351||1:05pm on Monday, October 11th, 2010|
|Other than the range limitation I have on my bluetooth earbud I would recommend this product for anyone wanting to get into the wireless accessories a... After going through 2 Motorola Bluetooth units, the Plantronics unit was a breath of fresh air.|
|Cieszynski_P||2:58am on Monday, September 27th, 2010|
|I would not recommend these as after a short whilethey become very uncomfortable due to the very small and stiff vinyl ear cups. Basic, reasonably priced. A good deal for the money.|
|Guillaume Audirac||4:12am on Wednesday, August 25th, 2010|
|The Plantronics Discovery 640E Bluetooth Headset is easy to set up and has minimal static. We purchased the 2 pack and only one worked! It is a nice product if the charging piece was directly attached to the Planctronics earpiece. The charging adapter is a piece of shit.|
|Bobermac||11:51pm on Saturday, July 10th, 2010|
|Great sound, comfortable headset. Evidently the sound on the receiving end is also ok The cord to the headset gets twisted. We have this same model at our business and when we needed a replacement Newegg beat everyones price. Great product. ships properly and on time and in pristince condition like promised by newegg.|
|Terryw||3:38am on Wednesday, May 12th, 2010|
|good headset for the money,fits ear very well. Rubber earpiece comes off very easy, and i lost it. Cant find out how to get another rubber earpiece. Very good device, the best I ever owned. Has multiple adapters that are interchangeable so you only need one charger for cell phone and handfree.|
|tilmaen||5:02am on Saturday, May 8th, 2010|
|Plantronics Discovery 640 Excellent sound quality and good fit for the ear - remarkably low price for such a good earpiece. A definite must have.|
|mabe||4:11am on Saturday, March 20th, 2010|
|This is my review on the Plantronics Explorer 320 Bluetooth Wireless Headset. In order to comply with the new law about cell phone use and driving.|
|cfh2k5||10:29pm on Thursday, March 18th, 2010|
|The Plantronics Discovery 610 far exceeded my expectations. Comfortable and affordable, this is handsfree at its best. I would recommend for people who like to race with a little excitement. Racing is no fun unless you can knock them out of your way. Great game...fun fun funCrash and Burn Fest ..A Real StressbusterPros:Great graphicsCons:The music can be annoying|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
4 CHANNEL STAND ALONE DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER (WITH CDRW)
No. of Channel: 4 Compression type: Improved MPEG 4 Display Speed: Real Time Max. recorded number of fps: 120fps CD-RW: Built-In USB: USB 2.0 (x2: front/rear) Available Device via USB: Memory, HDD, CD-RW, DVD-RW Backup/Storage: USB HDD, CD-RW, Memory Video Input type: Composite BNC (with loop through) Video Outputs: Composite Main, Spot S-VHS Exported Image Size/Resolution: CIF (352x240) / Half D1(720x240) Audio In/Out: 4 inputs / 1 output Audio Recording: ADPCM Multiplex functionality: 1/4 Video Motion Detection: Yes (area sensitivity) Terminal (Alarm Input/Output) : 4 inputs / 2 relay outputs PTZ control: Yes Remote Control: SSC-2000 Keyboard Remote Transmission: N/W (Dynamic IP Support) Remote Search: Yes Remote Admin: Yes Record: Normal/schedule/M.D.alarm Search: date-time-event-rst-last-backup search Remark: Text Based OSD
The SHR-2042 is a 4 channel improved MPEG-4 Digital Video Recorder capable of 120fps recording rate in CIF mode. The SHR-2042 functions in Triplex mode (monitoring/playback/recording), and can also record 4 channel synchronized audio at selectable resolution (CIF/Half D1). Minimum le size is 2.5Kbyte* CIF: 352x240, Half D1: 720x240 Each channel can independently function at variable recording rates to greatly reduce HDD consumption. The SHR2042 utilizes built-in USB 2.0 CD-RW and USB 2.0 HDD for external storage solutions. For added speed and convenience, an available USB 2.0 slot is provided for simple data output to memory cards.
Min File Size: Improved MPEG-4 (Hardware Compression) (Min. le size 2.5K) Display Speed : Real Time Recording Speed : 120ips Built In CD-RW Back Up : USB HDD, CD-RW, Memory Audio Recording : 4 Channel Motion Detection PTZ Control SSC-2000 Keyboard Controller Ethernet 10/100 Base T Triplex (monitoring/playback/recording) Available without CD-RW as SHR-2040
GVI dba SAMSUNG CCTV - Toll Free: 888.595.2288 - Fax: 972.245.7333 This product specications and manual are also available in pdf format at www.samsung-security.com
4. Pull BRACKET-HDD to the product center to detach the fixed part at the bottom and detach BRACKET-HDD from the product.
5. Tighten 4 special screws(BWH,6-32UNC,L10.5), supplied as an accessory to fix HDD to BRACKET-HDD. (A force to tighten the screw shall be strong enough to resist vibration.)
6. Reattach HDD to the original position of BRACKET-HDD. (Assembly shall be done in the reverse procedure of disassembly as follows. Align the 5 fixing points at the bottom with the BRACKET-HDD fixing holes respectively and push BRACKET-HDD out of the product to align the screw fixing holes. Then, tighten the screws firmly.)
7. Check if BRACKET-HDD has been fixed to the product and connect both the power supply cable and the signal transmission cable (IDE CABLE) to the HDD.
Signal Transmission Cable (IDE Cable)
Power Supply Cable
8. Check the connector, wiring, and cable fixing condition inside the product and close the cover. 9. Tighten cover-fixing screws. (5 points on both sides and 1 point in the back side) You can apply 2 HDDs to each BRACKET-HDD as shown in the figure.
For HDD addition, please select the same HDD with the existing HDD fixed to the product as far as possible. - SHR-2040 : 1 at Primary Slot and 1 at Secondary Slot respectively - SHR-2041 : 2 at Primary Slot and 2 at Secondary Slot respectively - SHR-2042 : 2 at Primary Slot and 1 at Secondary Slot(The internal CD-RW is connected to the secondary master.) respectively Both HDDs attached to Primary Slot and Secondary Slot should be set to Master and Slave respectively. Refer to Users Manual for Master or Slave Jumper Setting. In the event of only one HDD installation, it shall be inserted into the Primary slot.
Refer to Appendix 2 to see which HDD specifications are supplied.
! Regarding the sub fan, you need additional brackets and sub fans as follows. The sub fan is shaped like this when viewed from the front and back. Please pay attention to the fan direction to let wind go through the fan.
@ Fix the fan as follows
If the fan in a set does not operate or has a problem, a fan error message pops up in the live screen as below picture. And the fan error icon appears at the top of left. If it is, check the fan in the set. The icon at the top of left disappears automatically if the fan recovers its operation. Fan Information A error occurs in the fan. Refer to the manual.
Selection The yellow cursor shows the current window. Use the ,,, key in the front to move the cursor on your desirous menu. If you press the Enter key with the cursor clicking on your desirable menu, the system will enter the new mode. Press the Enter key to finish the selection. On seeing Drop Down Menu, use the or key to move the cursor on your desirable menu. OK or Cancel in Menu Setup Window Once changed, the new menu setup procedure will be finalized by pressing OK. Pressing Cancel will cancel the new setup and return to the upper menu. Front MENU and SEARCH Button The MENU button or SEARCH button, if pressed first, acts as an entrance button. Once entering, it reverses the page to the previous one. The > or V mark beside the title copies the line in the arrow direction to the value of the first line. The first page of the menu is structured as follows.
System Menu has the following items in detail.
Press the Enter key and the , key to move to Y/M/D. Use the , key to change the date. Press the Enter key to come out of the mode. Time Press the Enter key and the , key to move to H/M/S. Use the , key to change the time. Press the Enter key to come out of the mode. Once changed, the date and time will remain unchanged until you press OK or Cancel.
[Date/Time Change] Pressing OK after you change date and time, you will be asked by a pop-up window if you really confirm the change. Here, press Yes to change the time. Since Date/Time does not change in backup process, be sure to stop the backup process before you change Date/Time. If the date or time is changed, the system reboots.
[Date/Time Change] If the Date/Time changes to the original value, the data recorded before the change may be deleted. For example, if the time is changed from 8 am to 7 am, all the data recorded between 7 am and 8 am will be deleted.
Sets Alarm-Out Duration. Alarm-Out continues for the determined duration. Off/ 3sec/ 5sec/ 10sec/ 20sec/ 30sec
This setup selects a time to record automatically. Selection by the day or by the time is available. The default value is set to Event Record.
Press CH > copies the value of Channel 1 to all the channels. The horizontal axis numbered from 0 to 23 represents the time value. The vertical axis numbered from S to H represents the day value. (H : Holiday) Selection by the day or by the time is available. Pressing ALL converts the overall setting of the selection window into Continuous Event Record Schedule/Event Record. Record Schedule Recording starts automatically on the preset time. Recording follows the condition that set in 5-18.Record Mode. Refer to 7-2 Record Schedule. Event Recording Recording starts automatically when an event (Alarm/Motion Detection/Video Loss) occurs within a setup time. Recording follows the condition that set in 5-20.Event Record Mode setup. Refer to 7-3 Event Recording. Schedule Record is yellow, Event Record is Blue, and Schedule/Event Record is red.
Schedule / Event Record
On occurrence of Event, Continuous Recording is replaced with Event Recording Mode.
If you press Holiday, a calendar pops up and you are able to designate holidays. Move to a date and press Enter to complete designation. Press Enter once more to cancel designation. H at the bottom of the table means a holiday.
If there is a device, the free space and the backup device is displayed. Select a date, time, and camera No. to backup, and press Start. When you change Start Date/Time or End Date/Time, free space keeps updated in the Free Space zone. A file name is composed of Folder/File Name. A folder is composed of the backup date(YYYYMMDD) while a file name is composed of the time(HHMM). A file may be renamed by the virtual keyboard. A file name can composed of the maximum 5 letters. In case that more than one backup device is connected, click the box in the bottom of left corner to select a backup device. If there is no backup device, Warning sign pops up. Select and connect Backup Device in 5-8.HDD Setup and proceed the backup. Press the Stop to stop the backup. Pressing Cancel during the Backup returns to the upper menu but this does not affect the backup process. In case of USB HDD, the AVI check is impossible.
[In Backup Process] Pressing THE Cancel returns to the upper menu but this does not affect Backup process. Press Stop to stop the backup. The speed of the set may down during the backup.
SHR-2040 supports the internal CD-R/W. CD-R/W.
In case of AVI backup, the backup playback is available in the PC, but it is not available in the set.
Designates the kind of the network connected to the main body of SHR-2040/2041/2042. Static IP : When the main body is connected to the network with Static IP. Dynamic IP : When the main body is connected to the network with Dynamic IP supplied by DHCP. ADSL(PPPoE) : When the main body is connected to the ADSL network with PPPoE.
Designates the network speed to which the main body of SHR-2040/2041/2042 is connected. Unlimited / 2 Mbps / 1 Mbps / 600 Kbps / 300 Kbps In case of ADSL, the bandwidth should be selected 600 Kbps or 300 Kbps.
When the main body is connected to the network using high speed LAN, set to 1 Mbps or 2 Mbps. When the main body is connected to the network supporting low bandwidth such as ADSL, set below 600 Kbps. If you set Bandwidth high though the main body is connected to a slow network, the network load will get heavy therefore the connection with Smart Viewer or video monitoring may be instable.
In case of ADSL, the Protocol type is fixed to TCP.
Used for the connection between Smart Viewer and the set with the authority of Admin. The password can be input 8 digits in maximum. Press "Enter" and the left numeric keys from 1 to 4 for setup. The default password for ADMIN is 4321.
Used for the connection between Smart Viewer and the set with the authority of user. The password can be input 8 digits in maximum. Press "Enter" and the left numeric keys from 1 to 4 for setup. The default password for USER is 4321.
Sets the IP address for the main body of SHR-2040/2041/2042 to connect with the network. If the Connection Mode is set to Static IP, you shall type in IP yourself. If the connection mode is Dynamic IP or ADSL(PPPoE), the IP allocated by the DHCP server or ADSL company will be automatically displayed. In case of failure of DHCP or ADSL connection, 000.000.000.000 will be displayed. Then, press OK to retry connection to get IP. If you continue to fail in DHCP or ADSL connection, keep the main body of SHR-2040/2041/2042 off for a while and turn it on for retry.
Sets the Gateway Address in the SHR-2040/2041/2042 main body.
If you want to connect IP Router with the main body of SHR-2040/2041/2042, you shall designate a port for SHR-2040/2041/2042 in the IP Router setup menu. The main body of SHR-2040/2041/2042 uses 4 ports for TCP communication. In addition, if you want to use the DHCP function backed by IP Router to allocate Dynamic IP to the main body of SHR-2040/2041/2042, you shall designate a port for the IP which SHR-2040/2041/2042 has been allocated by the IP Router setup menu. If you use IP Router, you are recommended to rather determine IP and Port numbers to be allocated to the main body of SHR-2040/2041/2042 from the IP Router setup menu, set the connection mode to Static IP for the main body of SHR-2040/2041/2042, and input the determined IP and Port number in IP Router than use the DHCP function. Please refer to the IP Router Users Manual or call the manufacturer to set up IP Router.
The Callback function is used to forward a callback message to the IP where SmartViewer is in action in case Alarm, Motion Detection, or Video Loss event occurs.
On/Off : Off is default but you may choose On. IP Address : IP setting is available only when On is selected from On/off Setting. Select the IP address of PC where SmartViewer is in action. Port(UDP) : You may choose one from 7900 to 7999 and the number changes by 1. Selects the Port value for the Callback Connection menu from SmartViewer Setup. Retrial : You may choose one from 1 to 20 and the number changes by 1.
- Though Callback is set to ON, any Callback message will be created unless Alarm, Motion Detection, and Video Loss are set by EventRecord. - Unless the Callback button is clicked, SmartViewer does not receive any Callback message.
Port Setup for SmartViewer Connection
The Port value for DVR registration of SmartViewer (Setup Site Setup) shall be as same as that of the set (TCP). If you want to use the IP Router, you shall forward the activated Port depending on the current setting value.
- If set to TCP, allocate 4 ports to the IP Router whose Port(TCP) was set. - If set to UDP, allocate 4 ports whose Port(TCP) was set and 160 ports whose Port(UDP) was set to the IP Router.
In the event of TCP Setup from Transfer Protocol Setup Page
The ports allocated to Port(TCP) will be used for SmartViewer connection control and stream forwarding.
In the event of UDP Setup from Transfer Protocol Setup Page
The ports allocated to Port(TCP) will be used for SmartViewer connection control and the ports allocated to Port(UDP) will be used for stream transfer. If you set to Multicast
- Both MultiCast IP and TTL Setup will be activated. - MultiCast IP means the group address(D-Class IP Address : 126.96.36.199 ~ 188.8.131.52) for MultiCast Forwarding. - TTL(Time To Live) indicates how many Routers will be passed for MultiCast Forwarding. - When you are unable to use Multicast by the Network(LAN or ADSL) characteristic as both Set and SmartViewer are installed, the message, Not Connected will be displayed in the SmartViewer screen. Please alter the TCP or UDP(Unicast) setting value.
In the event of poor image from SmartViewer
- When the bandwidth of the network where Set is installed is smaller than the quantity of transfer stream packet, the image is sometimes poor. Set the IP setup bandwidth lower than the current setting value. (In case of ADSL, it is recommended 300Kbps or 600Kbps for the bandwidth.) - If this effort is no use, alter the protocol type to TCP.
PTZ Camera Control Mode
Select a proper PTZ camera Configuration value in MENU to enter PTZ Control Mode.
Selected in MENU, the PTZ symbol(
) is displayed on the channel in the screen.
If you press the Enter( ) button among direction keys in front of Split Screen, a blue bar will appear in the monitor screen. Use direction keys to move this bar until you reach the channel with the PTZ symbol and press the PTZ button in front of SHR-2040/2041/2042 to enter PTZ Camera Control Mode. If you succeed in entering PTZ Camera Control Mode, the PTZ symbol on the monitor screen will turn yellow from white while the PTZ button in front of SHR-2040/2041/2042 will turn blue. PTZ Camera Control Mode supports Pan, Tilt, and Zoom operation.
Other PTZ Camera Control Modes perform its control in a single screen. Press the channel selection button in the left front to select the PTZ setting channel and press the PTZ button. If you succeed in entering Single Screen PTZ Camera Control Mode, the PTZ symbol on the screen will turn yellow from white while the PTZ button will turn blue. Single Screen PTZ Camera Control Mode supports Pan, Tilt, and Zoom operation basically and Preset, Camera Menu, and other functions additionally.
! Channel no., camera name, and video size will be displayed. Video Size : (C)CIF / (N)Normal / (L)Large @ If the Video data of the current channel are recorded in your PC, REC mark is displayed. # Audio ON/OFF Button is displayed. $ The name and IP address of SHR-2040/2041/2042 in connection are displayed. % The current channel alarm status is displayed. ^ The controllability of the current channel PTZ is displayed.
# Clicking the speaker icon turns the audio of channel on or off. : Audio OFF : Audio ON If you turn the audio of a SHR-2040/2041/2042 channel off, Disable will be displayed. : Audio Disabled For the Audio on channel now, use the following audio button to adjust the volume and set the mute.
% the alarm or motion detection occurs at the channel of SHR-2040/2041/2042, which is set to alarm or motion detection, it is displays on the screen in the real-time with an icon. : Motion Detection : Alarm Event
^ If you connect and set up PTZ Camera in SHR-2040/2041/2042, PTZ controllability for the channel will be displayed. Select a channel capable of PTZ and use the PTZ button at the bottom to control PTZ. (Refer to the description of PTZ button.)
Event Log Display Window
- Click the Log button to activate the log display window. - It displays the event(alarm, user connection, and setup change) occurring at SHR-2040/2041/2042 in the real-time.
[Event Message] Connecting. : Trying to connect to SHR-2040/2041/2042. Connected. : Succeeded connecting to SHR-2040/2041/2042. Connection Failed : Failed in connecting to SHR-2040/2041/2042. Disconnected. : Finished connecting to SHR-2040/2041/2042. Setup(Remote) : SHR-2040/2041/2042 setup at Dvr Setup of Viewer changed. Setup Start / End (Local) : Start/Finish the Menu screen at SHR-2040/2041/2042. Video Loss CH[N] : Video Loss at the N channel of SHR-2040/2041/2042 encountered. Alarm Detection CH[N] : Alarm issued at the N channel of SHR-2040/2041/2042. Motion Detection CH[N] : Motion detected at the N channel of SHR-2040/2041/2042. Time Change : Date/Time of SHR-2040/2041/2042 changed. Load Factory Default : SHR-2040/2041/2042 System initialized. Network Change : SHR-2040/2041/2042 Network setup changed. System Shutdown : SHR-2040/2041/2042 System terminated. Hdd Format : SHR-2040/2041/2042 HDD initialized. Disk Full : No more space in SHR-2040/2041/2042 HDD. Power Failure Recovery : SHR-2040/2041/2042 resumed after power failure. Backup Start/End/Fail/Stop : Backup at SHR-2040/2041/2042 started/finished/failed/stopped. Network Traffic Busy : Data transport in the network is not smooth. Access Denied(Limit Over) : Over connection.
Video Recording ! Naming
- Being connected to SHR-2040/2041/2042 in the monitoring or search mode, you can save the video displayed with *.dvr file and name it. - If you set to Camera No. + Serial No., the file name depends on the camera number and serial number. If set to Camera No. + Date, it depends on the camera number, current date, and time. @ Location
- When connecting with SHR-2040/2041/2042 in the monitoring or search mode and saving the video displayed, it sets the directory where *.dvr file to be saved. - The current default directory is Directory that installs Smart Viewer Program \ video \ dvr. # Recording Time
- When connecting with SHR-2040/2041/2042 in the monitoring or search mode and saving the video displayed, it sets the maximum saving time. - The saving time can be set from 1 to 10 minutes. If the saving time exceeds the preset time, the saving stops automatically.
File Converting [JPEG] ! Location
- You can convert the file saved in your PC with *.dvr format into JPEG file. The frames composing *.dvr file will be converted into JPEG file. Sets the directory in which the converted JPEG file will be saved. - The current default directory is Directory that installs Smart Viewer Program \ frame.
- When connecting with SHR-2040/2041/2042 in the monitoring mode, set the auto sequence time if the auto sequence is set. The time can be set from 10 to 20 minutes.
- Sets if OSD shall be displayed on each channel of Smart Viewer. - Whether you check Enable or not, OSD will appear or not. However, Audio icon, PTZ icon, REC icon, and Alarm/Motion event icon will not be affected by the OSD condition.
- Sets the port for Callback connection.
Auto Connection - Sets if the smart viewer is automatically connected to SHR-2040/2041/2042 or site at the initial operation. - If you check Auto Connection On, the names of SHR-2040/2041/2042 and Site currently registered at the DVR/Site list will be displayed in the following list. If you select one from the list, the smart viewer will connect to the selected SHR-2040/2041/2042 or Site when it operates later.
- Sets the language used in the SmartViewer.
- DVR may be named in both English and Korean with the maximum 15 letters. - The login password should be same to the network password for SHR 2040/2041/2042 to connect. - To add a new DVR, input all the information required.
- The MAC address of DVR is written at the side label of the product. It is also found in the system information of DVR Menu. - If the DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042) is connected to ADSL, the network bandwidth is low. Therefore, the transfer rate becomes low and the viewer operates in the more limited range. - The viewer can monitor up to 4CH all the same time. - The viewer can search or play only 1CH. - The audio does not play. - The number of playback frame is 0.5 ips in average, but it is variable depending on the number of channel and video size under simultaneous monitoring.
@ Deletion of an old DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042)
- If you select a DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042) in the DVR list for deletion and press the [Delete] button, the following message box pops up. Press the [OK] button to delete the DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042).
- When the DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042) for deletion is connected with the Smart Viewer, the following message box pops up and the DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042) cannot be deleted. Be sure to cut the connection between the DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042) and the Smart Viewer before you delete it.
# To Edit the old DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042)
- If you select a DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042) in the DVR list to edit and press the [Edit] button, the following message box pops up. Press [OK] button to edit the DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042).
- When the DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042) to edit is connected with the Smart Viewer, the following message box pops up and the DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042) cannot be edited. Be sure to cut the connection between the DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042) and the Smart Viewer before you edit it.
- You can register and control the many DVRs(SHR-2040/2041/2042) to be connected with the smart viewer at once with a site in the site list. You are allowed to register a new site ,and delete or edit the selected site in the registered list. Also, you can add or delete a DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042) to the site selected in the site list. - In the site list, both the name of a registered site and the name of DVR(SHR-2040/2041/2042) that composes the site are displayed with a list. A site can be composed of the maximum 9 DVRs(SHR-2040/2041/2042). ! New site addition
Audio Input Audio Audio Output
Video size & Frame Rate Live Monitoring Display Mode
Single 4 Split Mode sequence Freeze 2 X Zoom
Video : MPEG4 Audio : ADPCM Resolution CIF(C) 352X240(NTSC) /352X288(PAL) Video Size & Performance Quality Level Very High High Standard Low Very High High Standard Low Very High High Standard Low Max Image Rate 15ips(NTSC)/ 25(PAL)
Half D1(N) 720X288(NTSC) /720X288(PAL)
Recording Full D1(L) 720X480(NTSC) /720X576(PAL) 30ips(NTSC)/ 25ips(PAL)
Normal REC Key Emergency PANIC Key Schedule Schedule Table Event -Alarm Detection -Motion Detection -Video Loss -Pre & Post Recording NTSC : 1ips/3ips/5ips/7.5ips/10ips/15ips PAL : 1ips/2.5ips/5ips/6.25ips/8.33ips/12.5ips/25ips * Packing ATA HDD x 2(MAX) 120GB -Primary/Secondary IDE Connector -MAX HDD Size : 250GB x 2 = 500Giga Byte (Samsung) x 1EA USB HDD -MAX 1 (Not support USB hub) -MAX HDD Size : 250GB
Internal Storage Capacity
Calendar Event - Normal, Schedule, Alarm, Motion, Video Loss Date/Time Go to First Go to Last Backup Data Decoding Performance Video size 1Ch 4Ch CIF 30ips(NTSC)/25ips(PAL) 30ips(NTSC)/25ips(PAL)/1CH Half D1(N) 15ips(NTSC)/12.5ips(PAL) 15ips(NTSC)/12.5ips(PAL)/1CH Full D1(L) 30ips(NTSC)/25ips(PAL) 30ips(NTSC)/25ips(PAL)/1CH Full D1 is supported in the 1 ch mode only Single 1Channel Decoding 4 Split 4Channel Decoding 1Channel Decoding + 1Channel Live PIP 6 Split PB(Single)+4 Channel Live - Single 6 Split(1CH PB)PIP4 Split 9 Split PB(4 Split)+4 Channel Live - 4 Split 6 Split(4CH PB)4 Split Play, Pause, Stop, 2x Digital Zoom Fast Forward/Fast Reverse - 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x, 64x USB External HDD USB CD/DVD Writer USB Flash Memory Input : 4 Input - 5mA Output : 2 Relay Output - 2A/30VDC, 0.5A/125VAC Reset : 1 Input - 5mA Ethernet : 10/100 Base T, ADSL(PPPoE), DHCP RS-485 PTZ Device Control, Remote Control Device CPU : Pentium III, 1GHz or higher RAM : SDRAM 256MB or higher Graphic Accelerator : Graphic Memory 32MB or higher DirectX : 8.1 or higher Win98se, WinME, Win2000, WinXP Live Image Monitoring Mode Local File Search & Play Back Mode Remote File Search & Play Back Mode Same as Remote Viewer Win2000, WinXP
Detailed Items Duration Event Monitoring OSD Display Date Time Title Status Spot Out Channel Spot Out Event Monitor Monitor Out 1CH DVR Support Mode
Factory Setup Off On On On On CH1 Off Composite Out Off On CIF Normal 30ips(NTSC)/25ips(PAL) Off On CIF Normal 30ips(NTSC)/25ips(PAL) Off Off Off Camera No. None 10 sec Off All Area High None 10 sec Off None 10 sec
Record Mode Setup
Video Size Quality Rate Continuous Recording Event Recording Video Size Video Size Event Record Mode Rate PreEvent PostEvent Sensor State Alarm Camera Alarm-Out Beep-Out M.D State Area Motion Detection Setup Sensitivity Alarm-Out Beep-Out Video Loss Detection Setup Video Loss Detection Setup Alarm-Out Beep-Out
Event Record Setup
SHR-2040/2041/2042 Smart Viewer Frame Specification for the Playback
NTSC FRAME RATE Viewer Screen Split Mode Half D1(N) Nine-split 15 Fore-split Single Nine-split 10 Fore-split Single Nine-split 7.5 Fore-split Single Nine-split 5 Fore-split Single Nine-split Fore-split Single Nine-split 1 Fore-split Single 1 frame/sec 15 frame/sec 15 frame/sec Half D1(N) 10 frame/sec 10 frame/sec 10 frame/sec Half D1(N) 7.5 frame/sec 7.5 frame/sec 7.5 frame/sec Half D1(N) 5 frame/sec 5 frame/sec 5 frame/sec Half D1(N) frame/sec 3 frame/sec 3 frame/sec Half D1(N) 1 frame/sec 1 frame/sec 1 frame/sec VIDEO SIZE CIF (C) 15 frame/sec 15 frame/sec 15 frame/sec CIF (C) 10 frame/sec 10 frame/sec 10 frame/sec CIF (C) 7.5 frame/sec 7.5 frame/sec 7.5 frame/sec CIF (C) 5 frame/sec 5 frame/sec 5 frame/sec CIF (C) 3 frame/sec 3 frame/sec 3 frame/sec CIF (C) 1 frame/sec 1 frame/sec 1 frame/sec
PAL FRAME RATE Viewer Screen Split Mode Half D1(N) 12.5 Nine-split Fore-split Single Nine-split Fore-split Single Nine-split Fore-split Single Nine-split 5 Fore-split Single Nine-split Fore-split Single Nine-split Fore-split Single 1 frame/sec 12.5 frame/sec 12.5 frame/sec Half D1(N) 8.33 8.33 frame/sec 8.33 frame/sec 8.33 frame/sec Half D1(N) 6.25 6.25 frame/sec 6.25 frame/sec 6.25 frame/sec Half D1(N) 5 frame/sec 5 frame/sec 5 frame/sec Half D1(N) 2.5 2.5 frame/sec 2.5 frame/sec 2.5 frame/sec Half D1(N) frame/sec 1 frame/sec 1 frame/sec VIDEO SIZE CIF (C) 12.5 frame/sec 12.5 frame/sec 12.5 frame/sec CIF (C) 8.33 frame/sec 8.33 frame/sec 8.33 frame/sec CIF (C) 6.25 frame/sec 6.25 frame/sec 6.25 frame/sec CIF (C) 5 frame/sec 5 frame/sec 5 frame/sec CIF (C) 2.5 frame/sec 2.5 frame/sec 2.5 frame/sec CIF (C) 1 frame/sec 1 frame/sec 1 frame/sec
7. The channel button does not operate in Live. - If the current screen is Event Monitoring, the channel button does not operate. Then, press the Alarm button to terminate the current screen and select a channel. 8. The cursor cannot reach Start during Calendar Search. - Please check both the channel and the date for play are left checked. Both shall be checked for play with Start. The cursor cannot reach the unrecorded date. 9. Alarm, once issued, keeps being issued though you press the front Alarm button for cancellation. - Press the front Menu button to cancel Alarm as follows. 1) To cancel Event Monitoring Screen : Monitoring- Event Monitoring Duration Off 2) To cancel Buzzer : Event Record-Alarm (Motion Detection/Video Loss). Alarm-Out. 3) To cancel Event : Event Record-Alarm (Motion Detection/Video Loss). State Off. 10. Pressing the PTZ button in Live receives no response. - Check the Protocol and other setup values through MenuCameraPTZ Device match with the PTZ camera. 11. When you connect several IEEE1394 armored HDDs to SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR through Menu, SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR cannot recognize all the HDDs. - It requires time to recognize several armored HDDs. Please try again in a few minutes. If retrial makes no improvement, HDD could be abnormal. Please exchange the HDD. 12. You cannot connect to SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR through Smart View. - Check if 3 Smart Viewer users are in connection with SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR. SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR allows no more than 3 users connection with Smart Viewer at a time. - Check the Network setup of SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR. - Check Network cable connection. - When you use DHCP/ADSL(PPPoE) for connection, please check if you get the right SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR MAC Address. - If SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR is connected to the ADSL network, please check if Bandwidth is set below 600 Kbps. If the Bandwidth for ADSL is set to high, the connection with Smart Viewer may be instable due to the heavy network load as the ADSL speed is low.
13. Smart Viewer in operation is disconnected. - If you change time, network setup, HDD format, Default Setup, or HDD attachment or detachment for SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR, the current Smart Viewer will be automatically disconnected. - Check network connection. Smart Viewer, if disconnected from Network, will try reconnection up to 5 times. If it remains unconnected after 5 time trial, it will automatically give up connection. - As far as SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR is connected to the ADSL network, you may be disconnected from Smart Viewer when the network conditions goes bad. 14. The Audio icon of Smart Viewer is left inactivated in the Live mode. Setting Audio to On in the Camera menu of SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR will make no difference. - If your PC has no Audio driver or has some problem with Audio play of an Audio driver, the Audio icon will be inactivated. Please check Audio driver installation status. 15. When selecting the channel which PTZ Camera is connected to in the Live mode of Smart Viewer, click the "Menu Control" button among PTZ setup buttons to enter the Function Menu mode in PTZ Camera, and return from the other channel, the PTZ related buttons have been initialized. - PTZ control is available in both Smart Viewer and SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR. Other user might control PTZ for SHR-2040/2041/2042 DVR to terminate the PTZ Camera Menu or Auto Pan/Scan/Pattern motions while you select the other channel. This may cause the initialization. 16. No Time Bar in the Search - Time Line can be converted into 2 modes, General(24 Hour Display) and Extension(2 Hour Display). In the Extension mode, Time Bar may not be seen in the current time. Please enter the General mode or click the LEFT or RIGHT button to search Time Bar.
Correct Disposal of This Product (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
(Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems) This marking shown on the product or its literature, indicates that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household users should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
6281dwpe Rm-sthm303 System TDX-01530B Acoustimass 10 CE107B-S Gr-dvx707 Complete PXA-H701 T 1030 SR-16 Drumaxx Flipout HT-TX22 DMC-G10K SGH-P180 Temporis MAX Roland E-09 650BD BDA10964 AVR-2808 Elite PRO DRX-810UL SP-A600B XM-SD22X Dctg1500B MGC-100 DVP-K56P 76760 Calculator Desk Plus KRC-579R Companion 3 VP-DC575WB TD-W254 14-125 CI SNC-M300P Description AVT150HX Rrus511 642C Igps ES 25 CCD-TR818 Yzea 500 C-7070 PL42A410C TX-28CK1FB CDX-GT217 SGH-T629 Computer Spinscrub DC5000 DCR-TRV520 M200D 1622FX CT-3271SB MW86N VS 3151 GR-L207duza GR3400 SP0411N HBH-PV705 8750E 42PC5D VS-840S Satellite 1640 UX-300 Software LCD1810 D-NE240 HDR-AX2000 PT-100 KX-TG8224E WTC1386F Insignia OPC XVS650K SRT 6410 Photosmart 8050 I8510 PSR-730-PSR-630 VR710 NWZ-W252 Bonneville 2001 LCX-25C Telephone PD125 WL-143 PDR-509 Sa3110 DV-AR11 BH-204 AN8 32X MXD-D400 XAV-60 Polly Quattro Plus 50212 KP235 AE3805 RB-1070
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101