Sandisk Sansa Express
WAV, WMA, Audible, MP3, protected WMA (DRM)
The Sansa Express MP3 player is an affordable, cable-free, flash-based MP3 player with superior features. It gives you everything you need to enjoy digital music. It's slim, sleek, and easy to use! Created by the leader in flash memory, the Sansa Express MP3 player has many high-end features, including a microSD expansion slot, recording capabilities, plus a direct connection to a consumer's computer - with no USB cable required. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Sandisk Sansa Express photo ]
Sandisk Sansa Express Mobile Phone, size: 385 KB
Sandisk Sansa Express
JESUITS gadget@TTS Ep59 SanDisk Sansa Express
User reviews and opinions
|pennylaine||9:42pm on Thursday, October 28th, 2010|
|This is a good deal for those wanting a simple mp3 player. With Sansa e Series and Rock box this is a powerful player. It is a good deal. All phases work fine. I have bought three so far.|
|ccreed50||5:41pm on Friday, August 20th, 2010|
|works ok if overcharged it freezes when disconnected. I thought it was dead but overnight it ran down to zero and recharged again. A minor pain.|
|Hendalex||2:33am on Thursday, June 24th, 2010|
|overall great player, especially if you get it for the right price Cheap unit. This thing is tiny, portable and very durable. Produces great sound and for the this price, it is a steal. So far..no technical problems. I have had to reset the device once and it came back up no problem. I like the firmware update option.|
|anguz||9:28am on Wednesday, March 10th, 2010|
|Fantastic mp3 player I purchased this mp3 player for my mother as a birthday gift. As a longtime Sansa user. Best value music player The whole family has Sansa Clips of different colors and capacities. This is the first Clip+ we purchased. . A great little mp3 player for working out. Has an FM tuner for when you just want to listen to the radio.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Sandisk Sansa Express User Guide
Requirements & Specifications Windows XP and Vista Windows Media Player 10+ CD-ROM drive USB 2.0 Micro SD Card Expandable 15 hour battery life Audible Formats 2,3,4
Buttons & Functions
Item A B C D E F G H I
Function Center Button Selects the current option you have higlighted Play / Pause Begins playback of content and pauses content that is playing Display Screen Displays the content that you are viewing Rewind Quickly moves you backward through the content that is playing Music Options Button Displays options for the content currently playing Fast Forward Quickly moves you forward in the content that is playing Volume Increases and decreases the volume of the content Hold Button locks button functions Power / Menu Powers the device on and off and access the menu funtion
Playback Once your Audible files have been successfully transferred into your device, use the following method to find and playback your Audible content. 1. 2. 3. 4. Press the Menu button on the top of the device. Select the Music option and press the center button. From the list, choose Audio Books and press the center button. Select the title that you wish to listen, and press the center button.
U.S.: 1-866-SANDISK (726-3475) Worldwide: www.sandisk.com/techsupport
Table of Contents
Safety Instructions...1 Introduction....1 Features....1 Package Contents...2 Overview...2 Playback Screen Description...3 Hold Switch...3 Minimum System Requirements..3 Connecting to the Computer...4 Transfer Music...5 Delete Files...5 Synchronize Files...5 Safely Remove Sansa Express from Computer..5 Basic Usage...6
Power On....6 Main Menu....6 Power Off...6 Music Mode....6
Music Playback...6 Repeat Mode....7 Shuffle Mode....7 MusicEQ....7 Add song to the GoList...7 Remove song from GoList....7 Clear the GoList...8 Listen to FM Radio...8 FM Preset...8 Voice Recording....9 Radio Broadcast Recording (if applicable)...9 Playback Recorded File...9 Equalizer....10 Power....10 Display Backlight...10 Display Contrast....11 Language....11 FM Settings (if applicable)...11
Radio Mode (if applicable)...8 Recording Mode...9
Tips, FAQ, and Troubleshooting...13 Service and Warranty Information..14
Volume....12 Reset All...12 System Info...12
User Notice....15 End User License Agreement..15 Disposal Instructions...17
Getting Technical Support..14 Learn More...14 SanDisk Limited Warranty..14
1) Read the safety instructions carefully before using your Sansa. 2) Read this entire manual to ensure proper usage. 3) Keep this User Guide for future reference.
4) Do not use Headphones/Earphones while driving, cycling, or operating any motorized vehicle. This may create a traffic hazard and may be illegal in some areas. It can also be dangerous to play your music with Headphones/Earphones at high volume while walking, or engaged in other activities. You should exercise extreme caution and discontinue use in potentially hazardous situations.
5) Avoid using Headphones/Earphones at high volume. Hearing experts advise against continuous loud and extended music play. Keep the volume at a moderate level, so that you are better able to hear outside sound, and to be considerate of the people around you. 6) Keep your player away from sinks, drinks, bathtubs, showers, rain, and other sources of moisture. Moisture can cause electric shocks with any electronic device. 7) Do not disassemble, crush, short-circuit or incinerate your battery as it may cause fire, injury, burns or other hazards. 8) Follow these tips to keep your player working well for a long time: Do not allow young children to use your player unsupervised. Clean your player with a soft lint-free cloth used on glass lenses.
Never force any connector into the ports of your player or your computer. Make sure your connectors are the identical shape and size before you connect.
Congratulations on your purchase of a Sansa Express MP3 Player.
The SanDisk Sansa Express is the worlds first cable-free, flash-based MP3 player with a microSD slot and offers you superior features not typically offered on a smaller capacity player. It comes with internal memory to allow you to store music and data. The Sansa Express MP3 player has many high-end features, including a microSD expansion slot, FM tuner (if applicable), recording capabilities, plus a direct connection to a consumers computer with no USB cable required.
New sleek, compact design
Four-line, bright OLED screen
Cable-less like an Express battery charging and USB 2.0 connectivity A microSD expansion slot for additional memory capacity Digital FM tuner with FM recording (if applicable) Voice recording with a built-in microphone
15-hour, rechargeable lithium polymer battery life Supports most subscription music stores Supports Audible playback
Simple to use controls for fast device interface navigation
Sansa Express Player Headphones Lanyard
Your Sansa Express package contains the following:
USB Extension Cable CD with user guides Quick Start Guide
1 Volume Control 2 microSD slot 4 Mic 3 Earphone Port 5 Hold 6 Power/Menu 7 USB cap
To turn the volume up or down
Insert microSD card here to expand storage space Insert earphone jack hear to listen Built-in internal microphone
Factory set to locked position (shows Orange color). Slide to unlock controls.
Press to power on/off; enter Main Menu. When the player is locked using the HOLD switch, the player will not power on or off. Remove cap to connect Sansa Express to the computer Insert lanyard here Display the status and information 2
8 Strap Eyelet 9 LCD Screen 10 Submenu/Down
Press to enter Submenu if available; move down to next item
12 Next/Forward 13 Up/Play/Pause/ Resume
Press to select an item
Press for next track or move right; press and hold for fast forward Press to move up one item, play, pause, or resume Press to previous track or move left; press and hold for rewind
Playback Screen Description
1 Current/Total Track 2 Artist 3 Title/Album 4 Play Time 5 Repeat 6 Shuffle
Display the current track number and total number of sound tracks Display the artist name of the current playback track Display the song name of the current playback track Display the timer of the current playback track Indicate when Repeat function is enabled Indicate when Shuffle function is enabled Indicate the battery status
8 Battery Indicator 9 Progress Bar
Display the music of voice files playback status Display the progress of the current playback track
The Sansa Express Hold Switch is located on the right side of the device. It is used to prevent any accidental operation. Once the Hold Switch is moved to the lock position, all the function keys will be disabled. All the buttons on the Sansa Express device will not operate when the Hold Switch is active (Orange Color visible).
Minimum System Requirements
Windows XP SP1+ CD-ROM drive Windows Media Player 10+ USB 2.0 port required for hi-speed transfer
Connecting to the Computer
1) Remove the USB cap from Sansa Express.
Please execute the following steps to connect your Sansa Express player to the computer for uploading or downloading audio files: 2) Connect Sansa Express to an available USB port on the computer directly.
3) Once connected to the computer, it should be detected by the operating system automatically and is shown as an additional drive.
4) The Sansa Express LCD screen will display the following message once its connected:
5) The Sansa Express will appear in My Computer.
Windows Media Player 10 (the Sansa Express External Storage icon will appear only if the microSD card is inserted).
Windows Media Player 11
To transfer music files to your Sansa Express, please execute the following steps: 1) Connect the Sansa Express to the computer. 2) As long as the files are WMA or MP3, they can be dragged into the Media folder.
Windows Media Player 10
Windows Media Player 11 (the External Storage icon will appear only if the microSD card is inserted).
When the Sansa Express device is connected to your computer, you can use your operating system file browser to view all music files on your device and to delete them.
Various software packages are available to synchronize songs on your device. Please refer to the specific software package for instructions.
Safely Remove Sansa Express from Computer
1) Click on the MTP Media Player icon.
After managing the music files or updating the firmware on your Sansa Express, you have to follow the following steps to safely remove it from the computer: 2) You can disconnect the Sansa Express device from the computer now. 5
Press and hold the Power/Menu button. The display should light up with SanDisk startup screen.
Music browse the Sansa Expresss internal music library and recorded files
FM Radio to listen to FM broadcast radio (if applicable)
Voice to enter voice record mode
Settings to customize the Sansa Express features
Press and hold the Power button for approximately 2 seconds or until the display is off.
To play music stored on the Sansa Express device, recorded FM radio, recorded voice files, or audible files, please execute the following steps:
1) Press Menu button and select Music menu. Recorded Radio (if applicable) and Recorded Voice files are located under Recordings.
2) Browse through the menu selections, highlight the desired track, playlist, artist, or file then press Select button to play. 6
4) Press |<< button to go back to the beginning of the song or press |<< button twice to go back to the previous song. Press-and-hold the |<< button to rewind.
3) Press >>| button to skip to the next song or press-and-hold to fast forward.
1) In the playback mode, press Submenu button to enter Music Options. 3) Press Select to toggle and choose a repeat mode: Off: All: Songs: Repeat the current track No repeat of tracks Repeat all selected tracks 2) Move down to highlight Repeat.
4) Press |<< button to return to previous menu.
1) In the playback mode, press Submenu button to enter Music Options. 3) Press Select button to toggle between Shuffle on and Shuffle off (to play songs in random order, set Shuffle to ON). 2) Move down to Shuffle.
The Sansa Express device provides various EQ modes such as: Rock, Pop, Jazz, Classical, and Custom. 1) In the playback mode, press Submenu button to enter Music Options. 3) Move down to the desired EQ mode and press Select. 2) Move down and select Music EQ. 4) Press |<< button to return to previous menu.
Add song to the GoList
1) In the playback mode, press Submenu button to enter Music Options. 3) Press |<< button to return to previous menu. 2) Move down and select Add Song to GoList.
Remove song from GoList
2) Select Playlists.
1) Press Menu button and select Music menu. 7
3) Select GoList to play songs saved in the Go List. 5) Press Submenu button.
4) Press |<< or >>| button to select the song you want to remove.
6) Move down to Remove Song from GoList and press Select.
Clear the GoList
1) In the playback mode, press Submenu button to enter Music Options. 3) Select yes to clear the list. 2) Move down and select Clear GoList. 4) Press |<< button to return to previous menu.
Radio Mode (if applicable)
Listen to FM Radio
The Sansa Express device will automatically scan for available FM frequencies the very first time you go into Radio Mode. To listen to FM broadcast Radio, please execute the following steps: 3) Press |<< or >>| button to search for desired FM frequency. 2) Move to Radio and select it. 1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu.
4) Press and hold down |<< or >>| button to scan for preset stations.
The Sansa Express player allows you to preset up to 20 of your favorite radio stations. To program the preset stations, please execute the following steps: 3) Press |<< or >>| button to tune to a desired FM frequency. 4) Press Submenu button. Select Delete a Preset to remove the current frequency for the presets. Select View All Presets to view all preset frequencies. 8 Select Add This Preset to save the current frequency. 2) Move to Radio and select it. 1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu.
The Sansa Express has a built-in microphone to support voice recording. You can use it to record your own voice, an interview, a speech, or a radio broadcast station.
To use the voice recording function, please execute the following steps: 2) Move to Record and select it. 1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu.
4) Press Play/Pause (>||) button again to pause recording. 5) Press Select button to stop recording. 6) Select Save to save the recorded voice file or Cancel.
3) Press Play/Pause (>||) button to start recording.
Radio Broadcast Recording (if applicable)
1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu.
To record FM radio broadcast, please execute the following steps: 2) Move to Radio and select it. 4) Press Submenu button.
3) Press |<< or >>| button to tune to a desired FM frequency. 5) Select Record Now to begin recording. 6) Press Select button to stop recording.
Playback Recorded File
To playback recorded FM Radio or Voice files, please execute the following steps: 2) Move to Music and select it. 1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu. 3) Move down to Recordings and select it.
5) Select Play All to play all recorded files or an individual file to play.
4) Select FM to play recorded FM Radio file (or Voice to play recorded voice file).
The Sansa Express devices settings can be adjusted to suit your needs. 9
The Sansa Express device provides 5 different EQ modes such as: Rock, Pop, Jazz, Classical, and Custom. Below is another way to change the EQ mode. 2) Move down to Settings and select it. 3) Select Equalizer. 1) Press Menu button to return to Main Menu.
5) Press |<< button to return to Main Menu.
4) Move down to the desired EQ mode and press Select.
You can set the timer under Auto Power Off and Sleep settings to turn off the Sansa Express automatically when it is playing or recording for a certain time. 2) Move to Power and select it. 1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu. 3) Select Auto Power Off or Sleep.
4) Press |<< or >>| button to select the desired setting.
1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu. 2) Move to Settings and select it. 3) Select Display.
The Display Backlight timer program can save power. After having been idled for predefined seconds, the device will trigger the Backlight timer program automatically and cease the backlight. You can press any button to wake the backlight up. To set the backlight timer, please execute the following steps:
4) Select Backlight.
5) Press |<< or >>| button to select desired backlight timer. 10
To adjusting the display contrast for better viewing in different lighting environment, please execute the following steps: 2) Move to Settings and select it. 4) Select Contrast. 3) Select Display. 1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu.
5) Press |<< or >>| button to set the contrast level.
The Sansa Express supports the following languages: English (default), French, Italian, Deutsch, Spanish, Nederlands, Svenska, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean. To select a language for your Sansa Express, please execute the following steps: 2) Move to Settings and select it. 3) Select Language. 4) Select a desired language. 1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu.
FM Settings (if applicable)
You can set the FM Radio to playback in mono or stereo and the FM Radio region in the FM Settings. Please follow the below steps to change or set FM Settings. 2) Move down to Settings and select it. 3) Select FM Settings. 1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu.
4) Highlight FM Stereo and press Select button to choose Mono or Stereo.
5) Move down and highlight FM Region and press Select button to choose a region.
2) Move down to Settings and select it. 3) Select Volume.
4) Highlight the desired volume settings then press Select button.
To reset the Sansa Express device to its original factory settings, please execute the following steps: 2) Move to Reset All and select it. 1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu.
3) Select Save to reset to factory settings or Cancel to stop the reset.
To display information regarding the Sansa Express (such as firmware rev, available memory, number of songs loaded, etc), please execute the following steps: 2) Move to System Info and select it. 1) Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu.
To perform hardware reset on the Sansa Express device, press and hold the Select button while pressing the Volume Up (+) buttons simultaneously.
Tips, FAQ, and Troubleshooting
This section provides answers to common questions you may have. How do I drag music files to my Sansa Express player? As long as the files are WMA or MP3, they can be dragged into the Media folder of the Sansa Express. What file formats does the Sansa Express support? The Sansa Express will support MP3, WAV, WMA, secure WMA, and Audible formats. Which bit rate will the Sansa Express player support? The Sansa Express player will support 64-320Kbps for MP3 and 32-192Kbps for WMA. To perform a hard reset, press and hold the Select button while pressing the Volume Up (+) button. Some of my music files are on my player, but can not be played. When I select them, another song begins to play. What is wrong? You may not have purchased the rights to play the song on an additional device. To test this, try to play a song that you have copied from an older CD and converted it to MP3 format. If you can play that song, but not the song that will not play, then you need to purchase the rights to play the song. Why should I update the firmware? You should always update the player to the latest firmware to ensure that it functions correctly and has all the latest features. How do I perform a hard reset on the Sansa Express player?
How do I copy a CD to my Sansa Express player?
First, you must rip the CD to MP3 or WMA format using a program such as Windows Media Player. Once the songs are on your computer, simply copy and paste the songs to your Sansa Express player or use WMP to Sync the songs. Does the Sansa Express support MSC mode? The Sansa Express device supports MTP mode. Is the player compatible with podcasts?
Question: Answer: Answer: Question:
As long as the podcasts are in MP3 format, then the player should be capable of playing the files. Why does my player say unknown artist/album? Normally, this is because the ID3 tags have missing information. On the computer, right-click the song and choose Properties, then the Summary tab, then click Advanced. You can input the data such as Artist, Album, Song Title, Track Number, Genre, and year. 13
When I tried to sync music from Windows Media Player version 10, I get a device requires update warning. Why? This is a bug generated by Microsoft with Windows XP and Windows Media Player version 10. Microsoft suggested that WMP10 users apply the KB922814 patch to fix this problem.
Service and Warranty Information
Getting Technical Support
This section provides information about how to get support for your Sansa Express device and the terms of your warranty. Before you contact Technical Support, we encourage you to read the Tips, FAQ, and Troubleshooting section.
If you have questions about the use or features of your player, please call the SanDisk Technical Support Center at 1-866-SanDisk (1-866-726-3475), or fill out an on-line support request at http://www.sandisk.com/retail/support.asp. If you have questions about our partner services, please call their Technical Support Center. When you call or contact us for support, please include as much information as you can from your packaging material. This will allow us to help you more quickly.
You can also visit us on the web at http://www.sandisk.com to learn more about your player as well as other SanDisk products.
SanDisk Limited Warranty
To obtain warranty service, contact SanDisk at 1-866-SanDisk or send an email to: support@SanDisk.com. You must return the product in tamper resistant packaging, freight prepaid, as instructed by SanDisk. You must obtain a tracking confirmation number, which you may be required to provide to SanDisk. SanDisk will, at its option, repair or replace the product with new or refurbished product of equal or greater capacity and functionality, or refund the purchase price. The warranty duration on replaced product will be that time period remaining on the original product. THIS CONSTITUES SANDISKS ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY. SanDisk does not warrant, and shall not be responsible for, any lost data or information contained in any product (including in any returned product), regardless of the cause of the loss. SanDisks products are not warranted to operate without failure. SanDisk products should not be used in life support systems or other applications where failure could threaten injury or life. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by jurisdiction. 14
This warranty does not apply to any third party software or content used or provided with the product and you are responsible for all needed service and repair. This warranty is provided to the original end user purchasing from SanDisk or an authorized reseller, and is not transferable. Proof of purchase may be required. SanDisk is not responsible for any failure or defect caused by any third party software provided with the product and you are responsible for all service and repair needed for such software. This warranty is void if the product is not used in accordance with the product instructions or if it is damaged as a result of improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, modification or accident.
THE FOREGOING IS SANDISKS SOLE WARRANTY. SANDISK DISCLAMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL SANDISK OR ANY AFFILIATED OR SUBSIDIARY COMPANY BY LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ANY FINANCIAL LOSS OR ANY LOST DATA OR IMAGE, EVEN IF SANDISK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL SANDISKS LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT.
SanDisk, the SanDisk logo, Store Your World In Ours, and Sansa are trademarks of SanDisk Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries. microSD is a trademark, Sansa Express is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purpose only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). 2007 SanDisk Corporation. All rights reserved.
This product is protected by certain intellectual property rights of Microsoft Corporation. Use or distribution of such technology outside of this product is prohibited without a license from Microsoft or an authorized Microsoft subsidiary.
Content providers are using the digital rights management technology for Windows Media contained in this device (WM-DRM) to protect the integrity of their content (Secure Content) so that their intellectual property, including copyright, in such content is not misappropriated. This device uses WM-DRM software to play Secure Content (WD-DRM Software). If the security of the WM-DRM Software in this device has been compromised, owners of Secure Content (Secure Content Owners) may request that Microsoft revoke the WM-DRM Softwares rights to acquire new licenses to copy, display and/or play Secure Content. Revocation does not alter the WM-DRM Softwares ability to play unprotected content. A list of revoked WMDRM Software is sent to your device whenever you download a license for Secure Content from the Internet or from a PC. Microsoft, may, in conjunction with such license, also download revocation lists onto your device on behalf of Secure Content Owners.
End User License Agreement
DO NOT USE OR LOAD THIS SOFTWARE until you have carefully read the following terms and conditions. The firmware, computer programs, device drivers, data or information (Software) distributed or bundled with the product is provided to you under the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement, and may be subject to additional terms and condition in an agreement between you and SanDisks third party licensors. By download, installing or using the accompanying Software, you agree to all of the terms of this End User License Agreement between SanDisk Corporation (SanDisk, we, or us) and each person who downloads, installs, or uses the Software (you or your). The Software is owned by SanDisk or by others (Licensors) who permit SanDisk to distribute their software. If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, do not install or use the Software. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. 15
SanDisk Corporation End user License Agreement
1) Software License. Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, SanDisk grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, transferable in accordance with these terms, royalty-free right and license under SanDisks intellectual property rights to use the Software in executable form for SanDisk products and services solely for your personal use on a single computer (the License). For each Software licensee, the Software can be in use on only one computer or hardware device at any given time. The Software is in use when it is either downloaded, copied, loaded into RAM or installed into the hard disk or other permanent memory of a computer or other hardware device. SanDisk and its Licensors retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Software. 2) Restrictions. SanDisk or its licensors retain all rights in the Software not expressly licensed to you. You may not modify, create derivative works (new versions) of, adapt or translate the Software. No source code is provided under this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, dissemble, decompile, rent, or lease the Software, or re-create or discover the source code version of the Software. The Software contains proprietary and confidential information of SanDisk or its Licensors, which you agree not to discover or reveal to others. Any and all permitted copies of the Software that you make or distribute must be unmodified, must contain all of the original Softwares proprietary notices, and must include or be accompanied by this Agreement. You may not separate the Software into component parts for sublicense, distribution or transfer to a third party. You may not embed the Software within any other software product or modify the Software in whole or in part in any manner. 3) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITH NO WARRANTIES. NEITHER SANDISK NOR ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, IN LAW OR FROM THE COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INTERFERENCE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR EQUIVALENTS UNDER THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU, AND NOT SANDISK, ITS LICENSORS OR RESELLERS, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
5) The Software is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restriction as set forth in FAR 52.227-14 and DFARS 252.227-7013 et seq. Use of the Software by the Government constitutes acknowledgement of SanDisks proprietary rights therein. Contractors or Manufacturer is SanDisk Corporation, 601 McCarthy Boulevard, Milpitas, CA 95035. 6) Termination. We may terminate this Agreement and the license if you violate this Agreement at any time. Upon termination of this Agreement, you must delete or destroy all copies all copies of the Software.
4) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL SANDISK OR ITS LICENSORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DOWNLOAD, USE OR PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED FOR HERUNDER IN ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL SANDISKS OR ITS LICENSORS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUT YOU PAID TO US FOR THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
7) High Risk Activities. The Software is not fault-tolerant and is not designed or intended for use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, or any other application in which the failure of the Software could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or property damage (collectively, High Risk Activities). SANDISK DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITIES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM SUCH USE.
8) General. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the parties with respect to your use of the Software. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of this Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This Agreement is governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California and the Federal laws of the United States of America without regard to conflicts of laws provisions thereof. The U.N. Convention on contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement. Any action or proceeding arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be adjudicated in the state or federal courts of Santa Clara County, California, and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts. You will not remove or export from the United States or re-export from anywhere any part of the Software or any direct product thereof to any country in violation of U.S. Export Administration Regulations, or a successor thereto, or otherwise except in compliance with and with all licenses and approvals required under applicable export laws and regulations including, without limitation, those of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Any Waivers or amendments of this Agreement shall be effective only if made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of each party. The provisions of Sections 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Do not dispose of this device with unsorted household waste. Improper disposal may be harmful to the environment and human health. Please refer to your local waste authority for information on return and collection systems in your area.
|Product Type||Digital player / radio|
|Digital Player Type||Flash based|
|Digital Player Functions||Radio, voice recorder|
|PC Interface Supported||Hi-Speed USB|
|Digital Storage Media||Flash memory - integrated|
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||microSD|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Additional Features||Voice recording, FM radio recording capability, USB 2.0 compatibility|
|Digital Player (Recorder)|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards||WAV, WMA, Audible, MP3, protected WMA (DRM)|
|Features||PC Connection via USB|
|Type||Radio tuner - digital - FM|
|Tuning Display||OLED display|
|Headphones Type||Headphones - binaural|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Type||Microphone - built-in|
|Microphone Operation Mode||Mono|
|Connector Type||1 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) 1 x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm )|
|Slot Provided||1 x microSD|
|Included Accessories||Lanyard, headphones|
|Cables Included||1 x USB extension cable|
|Software||Drivers & Utilities|
|Battery||Player battery - rechargeable - lithium polymer|
|Run Time (Up To)||15 hour(s)|
|Battery Life Details||MP3 playback - lithium polymer - up to 15 hour(s)|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista|
|Software Requirements||Windows Media Player 10.0 or later|
|Peripheral / Interface Devices||CD-ROM|
|Service & Support||1 year warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year|
|Universal Product Identifiers|
|Part Numbers||SDMX6R-1024K, SDMX6R-1024K-A18, SDMX6R-1024K-C18, SDMX6R-1024K-x18|
240V Toshiba A210 Gr-d347 VPL-HS60 VBP3000 Nikkor Studio SGH-E490 CMX-5000 28DG21C 32FS2ANB 97689 SCH-I920 DC-10R CXR925 37LD6600A Music MX-8 FD505-XXX World Screenplay Plus Software Lifestyle V20 CDR570-01S CS806 TC-WE625 5 3 CDP-XB820 Remorse PCG-F400 EL-6890 DSC-W110 Serie 03 NVD-U03R Cablage EDF Monopoly Security AX6bcpro MS8308E Edition WFF 1000 CS-NE12GKE Abit SA7 IC-2GAT PLV-Z2 Ultra66 SP-DWF10 D3232 SA-VS300H LS110 AV 61 Review 1gb Battery Toucan CLP-30-CLP-20 AR-207 Gzmg77US-GZ-mg77 4corel1333-viiv DW-8000P Server RM318 SR125-2000 CDP-CX400 EXA915 6561G-M Monstropolis 37R86BD Cuda 250 Pro 76 787C2 CF 250 700u N Reset MHC-GX250 DRC600N Photopc 650 DCR-SR300 Master USB PKM 950 C-50 Zoom TLS693C RN-502 YZF-R6 99 KDL-46W4000 Voice Dect N78-1 LN55C630k1F MSI 2571 Mark 5 B1315J HVR-M15AP Pro USB 795MB Plus FX-992S Vluu I8 Optoma DV11 DR-BT30QA RT-44NZ21RB Firmware Tablet Xclusive CS-PA9GKD L74850M ESF235king Driver 2gb DZ9911P RSX-1057
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101