Here you can find all about Seiko 5J32 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Seiko 5J32 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Seiko 5J32 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Seiko 5J32 photo ]
Seiko 5J32, size: 206 KB
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
Cal. 5J22, 5J32
INSTRUCTIONS BEDIENUNGSANLEITUNG INSTRUCTIONS ISTRUZIONI INSTRUCCIONES INSTRUES p @
(S. 17) (P. 32) (P. 46) (P. 61) (P. 75) (89 )
You are now the proud owner of a SEIKO KINETIC Cal. 5J22/5J32. For best results, please read the instructions in this booklet carefully before using your SEIKO KINETIC. Please keep this manual handy for ready reference. Sie sind jetzt stolzer Besitzer einer SEIKO KINETIC Kal. 5J22/5J32. Lesen Sie diese Bedienungsanleitung vor der Verwendung Ihrer SEIKO KINETIC aufmerksam durch, um die optimale Nutzung dieser Uhr zu gewhrleisten. Heben Sie diese Bedienungsanleitung gut auf, um jederzeit wieder nachlesen zu knnen. Vous voici lheureux propritaire dune montre SEIKO KINETIC Cal. 5J22/5J32. Pour en obtenir de bonnes performances, veuillez lire attentivement les explications de ce mode demploi avant dutiliser votre montre SEIKO KINETIC. Conservez ce mode demploi pour toute rfrence ultrieure. Grazie per aver acquistato questo orologio SEIKO KINETIC Cal. 5J22/5J32. Per ottenerne i migliori risultati leggere attentamente le istruzioni di questo libretto prima di passare alluso dellorologio stesso. Tenere poi il manuale a portata di mano, per ogni eventuale futura, ulteriore consultazione. Usted es ahora un orgulloso propietario de un Reloj SEIKO KINETIC Cal. 5J22/5J32. Para los mejores resultados, por favor lea las instruciones de este librito cuidadosamente antes de utilizar su Reloj SEIKO KINETIC. Le rogamos que guarde este conveniente manual para pronta referencia. Voc pode sentir-se orgulhoso de ter adquirido um SEIKO KINETIC Cal. 5J22/5J32. Para obter dele os resultados mximos, solicitamos-lhe que, antes de usar o seu SEIKO KINETIC, leia atentamente as instrues contidas neste opsculo. E guarde este manual para referncias futuras.
Page FEATURES.... POWER SAVE FUNCTION... TIME RELAY FUNCTION.... HOW TO SET THE TIME AND DATE... ENERGY DEPLETION FOREWARNING FUNCTION... POWER RESERVE IN YOUR SEIKO KINETIC WATCH.. REMARKS ON THE KINETIC E.S.U... ROTATING BEZEL.... SPECIFICATIONS.... 16
For the care of your watch, see TO PRESERVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR WATCH in the attached Worldwide Guarantee and Instruction Booklet. 3
SEIKO KINETIC AUTO RELAY Cal. 5J22/5J32 is an analogue quartz watch equipped with an Automatic Generating System developed by SEIKO. It generates the electric energy to power the watch, utilizing the movement of the arm, and stores it in the KINETIC ELECTRICITY STORAGE UNIT (KINETIC E.S.U.), which requires no periodical replacement unlike conventional button-type batteries. Cal. 5J22/5J32 is an enhanced model of the KINETIC watches and features the power save and time relay functions to keep the watch operating for up to four years once it is fully charged, even if it is left unused and no charging is done.
I Power save function
If the watch is left unused for 3 days, the hands stop automatically to conserve the stored electric energy.
I Time relay function
Though the hands stop, the builtin IC continues to keep the time. To use the watch again, swinging it several times will awaken it. The hands will move quickly to indicate the current time, and resume normal operation.
POWER SAVE FUNCTION
G If the watch is left untouched for approximately 3 days (72 hours), the hands will stop
moving to minimize the electrical energy consumed.
G Though the hands stop while the power save function is in operation, the built-in IC
continues to compute the correct time.
G More specifically, the watch measures the time during which the generating system
remains inactive and no charging is done. The power save function is activated when such time period extends to approximately 72 hours without a break. If the watch senses movement of the oscillating weight before the completion of 72 hours, the measurement of the inactive time is stopped and reset to 0.
G If the watch is kept in a situation where movement repeatedly causes the hands to keep
moving and the power save function is prevented from being activated without additional charge, the energy will be consumed in approximately 6 months after the watch is fully charged.
Manual power save function
The power save function can be activated manually. If you decide not to use the watch for a long time, use this function to further conserve energy.
* While the second hand is moving at two-second intervals, the power save function cannot be activated manually. In this case, charge the watch referring to ENERGY DEPLETION FOREWARNING FUNCTION, and then, follow the procedure below.
Pull out to the first click.
* Pull out and push in within one second.
Note: If your watch has a screw lock type crown, turn the crown counterclockwise to unscrew it, and then, pull it out. After using the crown, push it back in to the normal position, and then, turn it clockwise to screw it in completely.
Do not pull out the crown to the second click while the power save function is in operation. Otherwise, it is turned off, and the time data retained inside the watch will be erased, thus disabling the time relay function. 6
Push in to the normal position.
* The hands will stop as the power save function is activated.
TIME RELAY FUNCTION
G While the power save function is working, the built-in IC continues to compute the time
though the hands have stopped. As a certain amount of electricity is generated by swinging the watch, the time relay function is activated, and the hands are adjusted automatically to the time retained inside the watch.
G If the watch is charged fully as the power save function is activated, the time relay function
remains operable for approximately four years.
* The time period varies depending on the amount of power reserve stored in the KINETIC E.S.U.
How to activate the time relay function
Do not pull out the crown to the second click before activating the time relay function. Otherwise, the time data retained inside the watch will be erased, thus disabling the time relay function. G Swing the watch from side to side for 2 to 3 seconds.
1. The hour and minute hands move quickly to indicate the current time computed by the IC, setting AM and PM properly.
2. The second hand moves quickly to indicate the current second, and then continues moving at one-second intervals.
Notes: 1. Swing the watch from side to side, making an arc of about 20 cm. Swing 4 to 6 times at a rate of twice a second. 2. No additional benefit is obtained by swinging the watch longer or with greater vigor. 3. When the watch is swung, the oscillating weight in the generating system rotates to drive the mechanism. As it rotates, it gives out a sound, which is not a malfunction.
G Remarks on using the time relay function
1. When using the watch for the first time after it is purchased, it is necessary to adjust the time and date as the watch has been adjusted to the time of the area where SEIKOs factory is located.
2. The built-in IC computes the time in the 24-hour indication, making a distinction between AM and PM periods. It does not compute the date, and the time relay function will not adjust the date. If the power save function has been active for more than 1 day before the time relay function is activated, be sure to adjust the date to the current date. 3. If the power save function has been in operation for several months before the time relay function is activated, the time indicated by the hands may include a certain amount of time loss or gain that has accumulated during those months. Adjust the hands as required. 4. If the power reserve decreases to an extremely low level while the power save function is in operation, the time relay function may not be activated by swinging the watch. Instead, the second hand starts moving at two-second intervals. In this case, set the time manually, and charge the watch referring to ENERGY DEPLETION FOREWARNING FUNCTION.
HOW TO SET THE TIME AND DATE
1. Pull out the crown to the first click and turn it counterclockwise to set the previous days date. 2. Pull out the crown to the second click when the second hand is at the 12 oclock position, and advance the hands by turning the crown counterclockwise to set the desired date. 3. Turn the hands to set the desired time. 4. Push back the crown completely in accordance with a time signal.
Notes: 1. If your watch has a screw lock type crown, turn the crown counterclockwise to unscrew it, and then, pull it out. After using the crown, push it back in to the normal position, and then, turn it clockwise to screw it in completely. 2. Do not set the date between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. Otherwise, it may not change properly. If it is necessary to set the date during that time period, first change the time to any time outside it, set the date and then reset the correct time. 3. When setting the time, make sure that the second hand is moving at one-second intervals. 4. When setting the hour hand, check that AM/PM is correctly set. The watch is so designed that the date changes once in 24 hours. Turn the hands past the 12 oclock marker to determine whether the watch is set for the A.M. or P.M. period. If the date changes, the time is set for the A.M. period. If the date does not
change, the time is set for the P.M. period. 5. When setting the minute hand, advance it 4 to 5 minutes ahead of the desired time and then turn it back to the exact minute. 6. It is necessary to adjust the date at the end of February and 30-day months. In this case, pull out the crown to the first click and turn it until the desired date appears.
ENERGY DEPLETION FOREWARNING FUNCTION
The watch has been charged fully at the factory, and the power save function will keep the built-in IC computing the time for up to four years. Normally, therefore, it is not necessary to charge the watch manually by swinging it. If you should find the second hand moving at two-second intervals, however, charge the watch following the procedure in G How to charge the watch.
G When the second hand starts moving at two-second intervals instead of the normal onesecond intervals, the watch will run down in approximately 12 hours.
G If the second hand starts moving at two-second intervals when the power save function is
turned off by swinging the watch, the power reserve may have become depleted to an extremely low level. In those cases, charge the watch following the procedure below.
G How to charge the watch 1. Swing the watch from side to side approximately 500 times.
* Swing rhythmically at a rate of twice a second. * If the second hand still moves at two-second intervals after the watch is swung 500 times, swing it further until the second hand moves at onesecond intervals.
2. Swing the watch approximately 200 times further to reserve one day of power. 12
* It is not necessary to charge the watch fully, as it is charged automatically while it is worn on your wrist. Notes: 1. To charge the watch efficiently, swing the watch from side to side, making an arc of about 20 cm. 2. No additional benefit is obtained by swinging the watch more quickly or with greater vigor. 3. When the watch is swung, the oscillating weight in the generating system rotates to drive the mechanism. As it rotates, it gives out a sound, which is not a malfunction. 4. The watch is equipped with a system to prevent overcharge. Even if it is further swung after being fully charged, no malfunction will result. 5. Wear the watch daily for at least 10 hours. 6. Even if the watch is worn on your arm, it will not be charged while your arm is not in motion.
POWER RESERVE IN YOUR SEIKO KINETIC WATCH
G The electric energy generated while the watch is worn on your wrist is stored in the KINETIC
E.S.U. It is a power source completely different from conventional batteries for watches and does not require any periodical replacement.
G Power reserve guideline for the KINETIC E.S.U.
You can estimate the power reserve accumulated in the KINETIC E.S.U. from the manner in which you wear the watch. Using the manual power save function as often as possible is an effective way to conserve the power reserve.
Wearing the watch continuously for 12 hours will accumulate approximately one and a half additional days of power reserve. If you wear the watch every day for 12 hours over a period of a week, approximately 10 days of power reserve will be secured in the KINETIC E.S.U., which will keep the watch operating for approximately 2 months when the hands are stopped by the power save function.
G Precautions for those only wearing the watch occasionally
If you use the watch only occasionally, it is likely that, when you decide to use it, you will find the hands have stopped and the power save function has been activated. Before wearing the watch, be sure to use the time relay function to awaken the watch following the procedure in How to activate the time relay function.
* To use the power reserve more efficiently, it is recommended that the manual power save function be used as often as possible when you remove the watch from your wrist.
REMARKS ON THE KINETIC E.S.U.
Do not pull the crown out to the second click to stop the hands with the intention of saving the energy stored in the KINETIC E.S.U. By doing so, a large amount of current flows through the built-in IC, and therefore, pulling out the crown will not save energy but actually consume more energy than usual. Instead, use the manual power save function to conserve the power reserve.
Never install a silver oxide battery for conventional watches in place of the KINETIC E.S.U. The battery may burst, become very hot or catch fire.
ROTATING BEZEL (for models with rotating bezel)
G The rotating bezel can show up to 60 minutes of elapsed time. 1. Turn the rotating bezel to align its mark with the minute hand.
Start Elapsed time 30 minutes have elapsed.
2. Read the number on the rotating bezel that the minute hand points to.
Note: For some models, the rotating bezel rotates only counterclockwise.
Frequency of crystal oscillator. Loss/gain (Monthly rate).. Operational temperature range. Display system Time... Date... Driving system.. Duration of charge Validity of time relay function.. After the second hand starts moving at two-second intervals. Additional function.. 32,768 Hz (Hz = Hertz Cycles per second) Less than 15 seconds at normal temperature range (5 C ~ 35 C) (41 F ~ 95 F) 10 C ~ +60 C (14 F ~ 140 F) Hour, minute and second hands Displayed in numerals Step motor, 2 pieces Approximately 4 years (Full charge) Approximately 12 hours Power save function, manual power save function, energy depletion forewarning function and overcharge prevention function C-MOS-IC, 2 pieces Miniature AC generator Button type, 1 piece
8 IC (Integrated Circuit).. 9 Generating system.. 10 KINETIC ELECTRICITY STORAGE UNIT.
* The specifications are subject to change without prior notice for product improvement.
Mitsubishi Colt P5553SD M4N78 PRO Photosmart 618 Color Floor POD E5616 9000DN Iden I830 50V500A Interieure 7720G WD-90150FB KH 4412 Mobile SC-EH550 EWF1090 RM-S1AM Restoreit 7 Scpt460 GR-DV500E DSC-W390 Utilisation Series Bluetooth HUB Silhouette 2002 FSV-M3 NV-EX21 DPL950VD-last Server Navigator Sub 8 4000 PK40 Presario F 2D ZWN6105 Powerlite 54C Edition MT 600 Srlp18 LCD72VM SHR-5042P Google Talk NV-FJ625 TCP65S2 RFG297aapn XAA E V22 Mini 3 Series TX-SR600 HR-S7600EU US-2400 Sight Urei 1603 Uk R05 LX710 AW12ECB8 3 0 Thinkpad G41 FMJ P35 R-730A Smartphone X-SG7 F1402FDS5 PS50C530 Review Charger CDX-M750 9055MFP DES-3010FA Casio 4765 Dmrex99V Navigator CDE-9870R DVD-2930CI NW-E407 KDC-W4034GY MDA-7755 DW432 EPW 6565 XL400 SCH-W390 29GX1899-78R 1993-2005 MVW680 RSG5purs1 Nokia 6370 9HP-2003 C252P Torno UT21006 SCH-V410 Casio 2819 PT-2600 VP-D453I DL-32 RC-491 Escape-2006 KPH-4120 Modena-2003 Supersport 800
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101