Here you can find all about Seiko 5T82 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Seiko 5T82 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Seiko 5T82 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Seiko 5T82 photo ]
Seiko 5T82, size: 3.8 MB
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
INSTRUCTIONS BEDIENUNGSANLEITUNG INSTRUCTIONS ISTRUZIONI INSTRUCCIONES INSTRUES
(S. 27) (P. (P. (P. 51) 75) 99)
(P. 123) (147 )
You are now the proud owner of a SEIKO Analogue Quartz Watch Cal. 5T82. For best results, please read the instructions in this booklet carefully before using your SEIKO Analogue Quartz Watch. Please keep this manual handy for ready reference. Sie sind jetzt Besitzer einer SEIKO Analog-Quarzuhr Kal. 5T82. Bitte lesen Sie diese Bedienungsanleitung vor Verwendung der Uhr sorgfltig durch und heben Sie sie gut auf. Vous voici lheureux propritaire dune montre quartz analogique SEIKO Cal. 5T82. Pour obtenir dexcellentes performances de cet article SEIKO, veuillez lire attentivement cette brochure que vous conserverez pour toute rfrence ultrieure. Siete ora in possesso di un orologio SEIKO Analogico al Quarzo Cal. 5T82. Per ottenere i migliori possibili risultati dal Vostro orologio, leggere attentamente le istruzioni di questo manuale prima di utilizzare il Vostro orologio SEIKO analogico al quarzo. Conservare poi il manuale stesso per ogni qualsiasi eventuale futuro riferimento. Enhorabuena por su adquisicin de un reloj SEIKO analgico de cuarzo Cal. 5T82. Para ptimo resultado, lea detenidamente las instrucciones de este folleto antes de usar el reloj. Guarde este manual para consulta posterior. Voc pode sentir-se orgulhoso de possuir um Relgio SEIKO Quartz Anlogo Cal. 5T82. Para obter os melhores resultados, leia atentamente as instrues contidas neste opsculo antes de usar o seu Relgio SEIKO Quartz Anlogo. Queira conservar este manual para referncias futuras.
FEATURES.... SCREW LOCK TYPE CROWN... SETTING THE TIME AND ADJUSTING THE ALARM AND WORLD TIME HANDS SETTING THE DATE... WORLD TIME.... SINGLE-TIME ALARM... BATTERY CHANGE... SPECIFICATIONS....
For the care of your watch, see TO PRESERVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR WATCH in the attached Worldwide Guarantee and Instruction Booklet.
FEATURES I TIME/CALENDAR I WORLD TIME
The time of 24 cities in different time zones throughout the world is displayed in the 24-hour indication by 2 small hands.
WORLD TIME hour hand Hour hand City hand
I SINGLE-TIME ALARM
Can be set to ring only once at a designated time within the coming 12 hours.
WORLD TIME minute hand Minute hand
Date Small second hand
CROWN a b c
a: Normal position b: First click c: Second click
ALARM hour hand
ALARM minute hand
SCREW LOCK TYPE CROWN
G Some models have the screw lock type crown, which can be locked by the screw when it is not necessary to be operated. G Locking the crown will prevent operating errors. G Unscrew the crown before any crown operation. When the operation is over, screw the crown in to lock.
I HOW TO OPERATE THE SCREW LOCK TYPE CROWN
If your watch has a screw lock type crown, unscrew it before any crown operation.
Always keep the crown locked unless it is necessary for operating the crown.
[To unscrew the crown]
Turn the crown counterclockwise (downward) to unscrew it. The crown is unlocked and can be operated.
The crown can be pulled out.
[To screw the crown in]
Upon completion of the crown operation, screw the crown in completely until it stops by turning it clockwise (upward) while gently pressing it back into the original position.
Turn the crown while pressing it back in.
SETTING THE TIME AND ADJUSTING THE ALARM AND WORLD TIME HANDS
G This watch is designed so that the following are all made with the crown at the second click position: 1) main time setting 2) adjusting the alarm hands 3) adjusting the city hand and world time hands If the crown is pulled out to the second click, be sure to check and adjust 1), 2) and 3) at the same time.
Pull out to second click when the small second hand is at the 12 oclock position.
1. MAIN TIME SETTING
Hour hand Minute hand
Turn to set the hour and minute hands.
Small second hand
1. If the alarm has been set and the crown is pulled out to the second click, the ALARM hands will turn to indicate the current time. 2. It is recommended that the hands be set to a time a few minutes ahead of the current time, taking into consideration the time required to adjust the ALARM and WORLD TIME hands. 3. When setting the hour hand, be sure to check that AM/PM is correctly set. The watch is so designed that the date changes once in 24 hours. 4. When setting the minute hand, first advance it 4 to 5 minutes ahead of the desired time and then turn it back to the exact minute.
2. ADJUSTING THE ALARM HANDS
Set the ALARM hands to the time the main time hands indicate.
ALARM hour hand ALARM minute hand
Press repeatedly to set ALARM hands to the time indicated by the main time hands.
* The ALARM hands move quickly if button B is kept pressed.
3. ADJUSTING THE CITY HAND AND WORLD TIME HANDS
Set the WORLD TIME hands to the time of the city in the time zone where you are.
City hand WORLD TIME minute hand
Press for 2 seconds.
* The city hand turns a full circle.
Press repeatedly to set the city hand to point at the name of the selected city on the bezel.
* The city hand moves in 0.5-second increments. * The hand moves quickly if button B is kept pressed.
WORLD TIME hour hand
* The WORLD TIME hour and minute hands turn a full circle.
Press to set the WORLD TIME hour and minute hands to the time of the city to which the city hand is set.
* The hands move quickly if button B is kept pressed. * The time of the selected city is displayed in the 24-hour indication.
G The ALARM and WORLD TIME hands can be readjusted in the following order by pressing button for 2 seconds.
WORLD TIME hour and minute hands
M CROWN After all the adjustments are completed, push back in to normal position in accordance with a time signal.
G IN CASE YOU ARE IN AN AREA WHERE TIME DIFFERENCE FROM GMT IS NOT SET ON A ONE HOUR BASIS, PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS 1, 2, AND 3
Ex. Setting main time and alarm hands to 10:10 a.m. in New Delhi, and the city hand and world time hands to London (GMT) at 4:40 a.m. CROWN Pull out to second click when the small second hand is at the 12 oclock position.
[10:10 a.m. in New Delhi]
Set the WORLD TIME hands to the time of a city in a time zone where you know the correct time.
* The city hand moves in the 0.5-second increments.
* The hand moves quickly if button B is kept pressed.
WORLD TIME hour hand WORLD TIME minute hand
[ 4:40 a.m. in London (GMT)] 12
M CROWN After all the adjustments are completed, push back in to normal position in accordance with a time signal. 13
SETTING THE DATE
G Before setting the date, be sure to set the main time.
Pull out to first click. M Turn clockwise until the desired date appears. M Push back in to normal position.
1. It is necessary to adjust the date on the first day after a 30-day month and February. 2. Do not set the date between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. Otherwise, the date may not change properly. 3. Do not press button B when the crown is at the first click position, as this will move the ALARM hands.
G The time of a selected city is displayed in the 24-hour indication by 2 small hands.
EX. 10:08 a.m.
HOW TO USE WORLD TIME FUNCTION
Press repeatedly to set the city hand to the city on the bezel whose time you wish to know.
* The city hand turns clockwise or counterclockwise by pressing Button A or B respectively.
* It moves quickly if the respective button is kept pressed.
The WORLD TIME hour and minute hands move automatically to indicate the time of the selected city in the 24-hour indication.
The initial adjustment of the WORLD TIME hands should be performed at the same time as the city hand setting. If the WORLD TIME hands are not correctly set, the precise time of the selected city will not be displayed.
HOW TO USE THE DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME (SUMMER TIME) FUNCTION
G The WORLD TIME display can be set to display daylight saving time (summer time).
Press to turn the city hand to the desired city on the bezel. Press to turn the city hand clockwise to the next marker.
Daylight saving time is a system adopted by some countries to make the best use of daylight during a certain period in summer. Under this system the time is advanced an hour.
If daylight saving time is used in a city on the bezel, an arrow mark is printed to the right of the city marker.
(GMT) = Greenwich Mean Time Marking on the bezel/dial GMT (hours) City code City name 0 LON LONDON ROME/ + 1 PAR/ROM PARIS + + + + + + + + + + + 10 CAI MOW DXB KHI DAC BKK HKG TYO SYD WLG HNL CAIRO MOSCOW DUBAI KARACHI DHAKA BANGKOK HONG KONG TOKYO SYDNEY NOUMEA WELLINGTON MIDWAY HONOLULU Name of city London* Rome* Paris* Cairo* Moscow* Dubai Karachi Dhaka Bangkok Hong Kong Tokyo Sydney* Noumea Wellington* Midway Islands Honolulu (As of February, 2003) Other cities Casablanca, Dakar Amsterdam*, Frankfurt*, Berlin* Athens*, Istanbul*, Kiev*, Cape Town, Tripoli Jeddah, Mecca, Nairobi Tashkent Phnom Penh, Jakarta Manila, Beijing, Singapore Seoul, Pyongyang Guam, Khabarovsk* Solomon Islands Fiji Islands, Auckland*
Marking on the bezel/dial GMT (hours) City code City name 9 ANC ANCHORAGE 8 LAX LOS ANGELES 7 DEN DENVER 6 CHI CHICAGO 1 NYC CCS RIO NEW YORK CARACAS RIO DE JANEIRO AZORES
Name of city Anchorage* Los Angeles* Denver* Chicago* New York* Caracas Rio de Janeiro* Azores*
Other cities San Francisco*, Vancouver* Edmonton* (Canada) Mexico City* Washington D.C.*, Montreal*, Toronto* Santiago* (Chile) Buenos Aires Cape Verde Islands
1. The time differences and the use of the daylight saving time (summer time) may change in some areas or countries when they are so decided by the countries concerned. 2. The markings on the bezel/dial may differ depending on the model. 3. The cities marked with * use daylight saving time (summer time).
G The alarm can be set to ring only once at a designated time within the coming 12 hours. G The alarm time can be set in one minute increments.
ALARM TIME SETTING
Before using the alarm, check that the ALARM hands are adjusted to the current time. (See SETTING THE TIME AND ADJUSTING ALARM AND WORLD TIME HANDS)
Pull out to first click. Press repeatedly to set the desired alarm time.
Push back in to normal position.
* The alarm is automatically engaged.
1. The single-time alarm cannot be set for a time more than 12 hours ahead of the current time. While you keep button B pressed to advance the ALARM hands quickly, they stop when they indicate the current time and the alarm is disengaged. In that case, release button B, and then, press and hold the button again to set the ALARM hands to the desired time. 2. While the crown is at the normal position, the ALARM hands indicate the current time when the alarm is disengaged and the designated alarm time when it is engaged.
G HOW TO STOP THE ALARM
At the designated time the alarm rings for 20 seconds, and it is automatically disengaged as it stops. To stop it manually, press button A or B.
1. While the WORLD TIME hour and minute hands are moving quickly, the alarm rings differently than usual. However, this is not a malfunction. 2. While the alarm is ringing, pressing button A or B will only stop the alarm, and no world time operation can be made.
G HOW TO CANCEL THE ALARM TIME YOU HAVE SET
Pull out to first click. Press and hold until the ALARM hands stop and indicate the current time. Push back in to normal position.
* To correct the alarm time you have set, follow the procedure described in ALARM TIME SETTING.
G SOUND DEMONSTRATION FUNCTION
Pull out to first click. Press and hold for more than 2 seconds.
* The alarm sound can be heard while the button is kept pressed.
The miniature battery which powers your watch should last approximately 3 years. However, because the battery is inserted at the factory to check the function and performance of the watch, its actual life once in your possession may be less than the specified period. When the battery expires, be sure to replace it as soon as possible to prevent any malfunction. For battery replacement, we recommend that you contact an AUTHORIZED SEIKO DEALER and request SEIKO SR927W battery.
* If the alarm rings for more than 20 seconds a day, the battery life may be less than the specified period. * After the battery is replaced with a new one, set the time/calendar and adjust alarm and world time hands.
G Battery life indicator
When the battery nears its end, the small second hand moves at two-second intervals instead of normal one-second intervals. In that case, have the battery replaced with a new one as soon as possible.
* While the small second hand is moving at two-second intervals, the alarm will not ring even if it is engaged. This is not a malfunction. * The watch remains accurate while the small second hand is moving at two-second intervals.
G Do not remove the battery from the watch. G If it is necessary to take out the battery, keep it out of the reach of children. If a child swallows it, consult a doctor immediately.
G Never short-circuit, heat or otherwise tamper with the battery, and never expose it to fire. The battery may burst, become very hot or catch fire. G The battery is not rechargeable. Never attempt to recharge it, as this may cause battery leakage or damage to the battery.
Frequency of crystal oscillator. 32,768 Hz (Hz = Hertz Cycles per second) Loss/gain (monthly rate).. 15 seconds at normal temperature range (5 C ~ 35 C) (41 F ~ 95 F) Accuracy of the alarm. 1 minute Operational temperature range.. 10 C ~ +60 C (14 F ~ 140 F) Driving system.. Step motor, 4 pieces Display system Time/calendar.. Hour, minute and small second hands Date is displayed in numerals. World time.. World time hour and minute hands, and city hand Single-time alarm.. Alarm hour and minute hands * Battery.. SEIKO SR927W, 1 piece IC (Integrated Circuit).. C-MOS-IC, 1 piece The specifications are subject to change without prior notice for product improvement.
F5D8633-4 MP 3351 GM-749ftca AL-800 840 540EZ ZCG550GW3 SGH-T209 U1644 CS186 Hdci-5000 Nextel I560 MS-1922H CCG432W P4S800D Modulo DCR-SR300E 3702A HVR-A1E Samsung 913V DI810-4 VR656 Linux 9 55PD5000 S1000FD Kaleo KRF-V5550D DV-SP502 DCR-SR85E Version 6 A-X500 Prokeys 88 Carrera Tecra 9000 PL50C7000 CLP-620ND Urct-48B BH-212 PV-L501D L1917S-BN IC-F2010 98030 CQ-RD133N P5VD2-MX MF6580CX Kodak P720 AFK BM-2 BD-P1590 System-MA3163 FS-XA1 CM147 GR-L196tlqa Review Archos 105 D-370 Pilots KF-42SX300 MSC-HR20 Machine DPX-500 Premio A7000 EZT34535-T404 SC-DC173U PD-M403 Voyage GC4422 JX-10 WR400F YFZ450 KDL-32P3500 Er-5240 37-070 GB KVT-920DVD Avant 2442FX CDX-CA850 LE37C530 7000I MX-510 DV298H CD-A630 Printer RSH1nhsw SR-S2229CSS Trap 2004 BE7II DPX303 MFC-440CN PD-M426 GA-8IDX3 KW850E Oster 4281 FL125 Singer 269W DA 7P RX-V890 LE19C430c4W Observatory Benq-siemens S68 TXP50U20E Hdcsd100
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101