Here you can find all about Seiko SNJ like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Seiko SNJ manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Seiko SNJ please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Seiko SNJ photo ]
Seiko SNJ, size: 133 KB
Seiko Snjseries H023
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
Seiko Series SNJ (H023)
Analog/Digital/Alarm Chronograph/Perpetual Calendar/World Timer
FEATURES N Time/Calendar Fully automatic calendar Adjusts automatically for odd and even months including February of leap years to 2050. Daylight saving time display N World Time Time and date of 28 cities Time transfer function N Alarm World time alarm function N Stopwatch Measures up to 100 hours in 1/1000 second increments Lap time measurements N Scroll Window Scroll display of city names N Battery Life Indicator
HOW TO CHANGE THE MODE 1. Press button A repeatedly to select mode. The mode name scrolls from right to left. (Time/Calendar - World Time Chronograph Alarm) HOW TO SET TIME AND CALENDAR N Set the digital time first before setting the analog time, as the second hand is governed by the digital time. N Once the time and calendar of your area are set in the Time/Calendar mode, the time and calendar of the other 28 cities covered in the World Time mode will be automatically set. 1. Press button A to show Time/Calendar mode (wait for display to show). 2. Press button B for 2 to 3 seconds to show Time/Calendar display. 3. Press button D to select the city representing your area. 4. Press button C to select an item (flashing) to be adjusted. With each press of the button, the flashing item changes over in the following order: (City, Second, Minute, Hour, Date, Month, Year, 12-/24 hour display, Second Set, Hour Set, Display Select). 5. Press button D to adjust the selected item: When in the second set display, press button D to reset second hand to point the 12 Oclock position. When in the Hour Set display, press button A or D repeatedly to set Hour and Minute hands to match the digital time. When in the Display Set display, press button D to select either the Day/ Date or the Time /Calendar display. Press button B to return to Time/Calendar mode. After returning to Time/Calendar mode, if the Day/Date display was selected, it will appear when the second hand passes the 12:00 position twice. * For silent button operation: Press button A to show Time/Calendar mode (wait for display to show). Press button C to turn On/Off.
HOW TO SET WORLD TIME MODE 1. Press button A to show World Time mode. 2. Press button C select the name of city whose time/calendar you wish to know. Time of the city is displayed in the digital display window and the second hand points to the city on the bezel while the hour and minute hands show the time of your area (home time). 3. Press button D for 2 to 3 seconds to set daylight saving time, if it is in effect in the selected city. *The daylight saving time indicator appears and the digital time advances one hour from the standard time. To return to the standard time display, press button D again for 2 to 3 seconds. *Daylight saving time can be set independently for each city except Greenwich.
continued on next page Page 52-1A of I Operational Instructions
HOW TO SET TIME TRANSFER FUNCTION The time displayed in the Time/Calendar mode can easily be replaced with the time of the city selected in the World Time mode. 1. Press button A to show World Time mode. 2. Press button C to select the desired city. 3. Press button B for 2 seconds to transfer the time of the city selected in World Time mode to Time/Calendar mode.
*A beep sounds and the hour and minute hands automatically turn to indicate the transferred time. The mode returns to Time/Calendar mode with the transferred city name shown in the scroll window. HOW TO USE CHRONOGRAPH Stopwatch measures up to 100 hours in 1/1000 second increments. Before using the stopwatch, reset the digital counter to read 00:0000000 by pressing button D. Press button "A" to show Chronograph mode. 1. STANDARD MEASUREMENT Press button C to start. Press button C to stop. Press button D to reset.
3. LAP TIME MEASUREMENT Press button C to start. Press button D for lap 1. Press button D to release. Press button D for lap 2. Press button D to release. Press button C for final lap / stop. Press button D for total time / stop. Press button D to reset.
2. ACCUMULATED ELAPSED TIME MEASUREMENT Press button C to start. Press button C to stop. Press button C to restart. Press button C to stop. Press button D to reset.
3. TIMING OF TWO COMPETITORS Press button C to start. Press button D for lap (finish time of the first finisher). Press button C to stop (time difference between first and second competitor). Press button D to stop (finish time of the second competitor). Press button D to reset. HOW TO SET ALARM TIME 1. Press button A to show Alarm mode. 2. Press button B for 2 to 3 seconds to show Alarm setting display. 3. Press button D to select the city for which you wish to set the alarm. 4. Press button C to select an item (flashing) to be adjusted. With each press of the button, a flashing item changes over in the following order: (Hour, Minute, City) 5. Press button D to adjust the selected item. 6. Press button B to return to alarm mode. HOW TO ENGAGE/DISENGAGE ALARM 1. Press button A to show alarm mode. 2. Press button C to alternately engage and disengage alarm.
* To test the alarm, press and hold buttons C and D at the same time in the Time/Calendar mode.
* The alarm sounds at the designated time for 20 seconds. To stop it manually, press any one of the four buttons.
Page 52-1B of I Operational Instructions
Time Calendar Mode
1. Press for 3 seconds to show Time/Calendar setting display (go to D1).
1. Press to select an item (flashing) to be adjusted, (go to D2). Note: When on seconds set, press D to zero out seconds. When on hour set Press D repeatedly to set minute and hour hands to match digital time.
1. Press to show Time/Calendar (go to B1).
1. Press to select the city representing your area (go to C1) 2. Press to adjust the selected item.
World Time Mode
1.Press to select city of choice (go to D1).
1. Press to show World Time mode (go to C1).
1. Press for 3 seconds if daylight savings time.
Note: World Time is automatically set once you set time for your city.
Stopwatch Mode (Chrono)
1. Press to start stopwatch. Press again to stop (return to D1).
1. Press to show Stopwatch mode (go to D1).
1. Press to set digital counter to 0 (go to C1).
1. Press for 3 seconds to show alarm setting display (go to D1) 2. Press to return to alarm mode.
1. Press to select item (flashing) to be adjusted (go to D2).
1. Press to show Alarm mode (go to B1).
1. Press to select city (go to C1) 2. Press to adjust selected item. When done go to B2.
P7220 DGX-620 EX-Z1050 35 ST Cyber630 Phonefax 2390 Mobile Decker 1000 BES860XL - 550 614CA 600SE Lowrance X96 LE40B620r3W DVP-S336 KDL-V32a12U 105 X S07AHP D-NF610 Dvdr3400 Desktop Ericsson A8I Infiny SR2100 M1350 Clarity C420 Advc110 Alcatel Elle Quick GSA-4163B BT III KX-T7560 RFX-2200 Favorit65450VI Tucson CM84 PB8260 DMC-LZ4 9219-2 D-copia 120 A105-S4384 Review Dmb-TH WDS832C AR-168D MD120 EHC30200X SGH-I900C HDR-CX305E TCP50G10 WD-14316RDK LX700 VGN-SZ430N HT321DH BH-504 M228WA-BZ Aego 2 HQ7340 16 Software KA58NP90 Audiobox USB TDM-7544R CW700 Pltv-3250 LG-G510 TH8000 IC-R1 Studio 3100 Control LE40A557p2C TDP-T9 R-771 SA-708 Perception 420 KD-R35 TX-L19x10EW 8550N NEC LT10 BSV-2653 Efah08W DCR-PC350 DS-3XXX KDL-S32a11E Iv-poster Back 1800-504 21-180 HV VP-M110S TSX-120 Photosmart 2570 LBP2900 Nespresso FNA1 TH-42PZ85BA 1-1-0 Triax 50LX Caplio R4 42PG60 32PF5320 Chatbot G-III Ql17 RCD-W500C 775N-CB775c-na- XL-2100
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101