Siemens Speedstream 4100
Siemens Speedstream 4100 Router, size: 2.5 MB
SpeedStream 4100 modem provides a cost-effective, full-featured DSL solution for subscribers. Its user-friendly installation and setup make technical support costs more manageable.
Here you can find all about Siemens Speedstream 4100, for example manual and ip address, review, firmware download, driver, modem, specs, firmware. You can also write a review.
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Siemens Speedstream 4100 photo ]
Roteando o Modem SpeedStream 4100 da Siemens
User reviews and opinions
|al123||1:25pm on Friday, October 29th, 2010|
|Exactly what I needed! This was exactly like my old one that broke, so it was very easy to install. Works great! This was purchased as a replacement for the AT&T Motorola modem, which only worked for a little more than a year.|
|robi||11:24am on Sunday, July 11th, 2010|
|Works Great! Used this modem with ATT on the west coast for 18 months with no problem.|
|hjaggard||8:51pm on Tuesday, April 20th, 2010|
|SMALL WONDER I HAD MINE FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS NOW. SMALL FOOTPRINT WORKS GREAT, SIMPLE TO SET-UP AND USE. REARLY HAD TO RESET IT.I RECOMMEND IT|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Business IP DSL Self Installation Instructions for the Siemens SpeedStream 4100 Ethernet ADSL Modem
Before You Start These instructions assume a NIC (Network Interface Card) Ethernet Adapter is already installed on the workstation to be used to access the Internet via DSL. Please refer to your equipment vendor on how to properly install and configure the NIC. What comes out of the box The CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) box delivered to you will contain the following: A quick start guide containing a self installation CD The SpeedStream 4100 modem The Power Supply/Adapter The Ethernet cable (Yellow) The Data cable (Gray) One line splitter Three line filters One wall mount DSL filter If additional filters are necessary, they can be purchased from any local electronic supplies store. CPE Configuration and User Registration Process These instruction will take you through the inside wiring setup, the CPE configuration, and the User registration process. You should have already received an email with your User Name and Password. If you didnt, or if you misplaced it, call your support center at 1-866-920-5228, option 1 for assistance. 1. Place the CD in the drive 2. The setup program should start automatically. If it doesnt, click on Start, then Run and type in x:\Installs\setup.exe (where x is the drive letter of you CD-Rom drive)
3. Welcome Screen
4. Click on Next
5. Software License Agreement
6. Read the Software License Agreement and click on I Accept
7. Subscription Information
8. AT&T emailed the Username and Password to you separately. If you misplaced the information, please call your support center at 1-866-920-5228, option 1 for assistance. Make sure you have your order number, telephone number where the DSL is being installed, or the tracking number for this order to be properly identified 9. Once you have this information, click on Yes 10.
11. Type the Username and Password in the appropriate field 12. Click on Next 13.
14. Click on Next
15. There are two types of filters in the box:
16. Click on Next
17. Locate the phone jack where you wand to install DSL
18. Click on Next
19. Plugging the filter into the jack
20. Click on Next
Plug any devices listed below into the side of the filter labeled as Phone
21. Click on Next
22. Connecting the data cable
23. Click on Next 24.
Installing filters on all other phones in the home
25. Click on Next
26. Installing filters on all other phone devices in the home
27. Click on Next
28. Connecting the DSL Modem
29. Click on Next A. To Bridge the Modem: 1. Access the PPP location screen by accessing the GUI. Click the Advanced Button Select the PPP Location button 2. Select one of the following options. PPPoE is on the Modem PPP is on the computer Bridged Mode (PPPoE is not used). NOTE: When the PPPoE on the modem or Bridge mode is selected a warning screen displays.
3. Select the option based on the following information: Bridged Mode PPPoE on the Modem 4. Modem restarts to save the settings. 5. Check if you can connect and browse. 6. If you are unable connect, refer to Siemens S100/4100 HSI Modem Cannot Access the GUI. B. To Reset the Modem (to be executed as a last resort): 1. Press the Reset button on the bottom of the 5100B and on the back of the 4100. LEDs should return to a Green state in about 60 seconds. Power LED Ethernet LED DSL LED 2. Open a browser and access the 5100B/4100 modem GUI using the URL http://192.168.0.1. ***Warning: Do NOT unplug the power cord and turn off the power. Do NOT turn off the modem using the power button during a Reset back to factory default. 30. The software will configure and train the DSL Modem 31. Close the installation program 32. Remove the CD from the disk drive and store in a safe location 33. Upon completion of this step, you will be able to access the internet by opening a browser and specifying a valid address (i.e. http://www.att.com) 34. If the process fails to install the modem correctly, or if you cant access the internet, call your support center at 1-866-920-5228, option 1 for assistance 35. Thank you for choosing AT&T as your broadband access provider 36. Happy surfing!
|Device Type||DSL modem|
|Max Transfer Rate||24 Mbps|
|Digital Signaling Protocol||ADSL2, ADSL2+, READSL|
|Protocols & Specifications||ITU G.992.1 (G.DMT), ITU G.992.2 (G.Lite)|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 1 x modem - ADSL - RJ-11|
|Compliant Standards||CE, CSA, UL, WHQL, FCC Part 15 B, FCC Part 68, IC, CS-03|
|Power Device||Power adapter - external|
|Voltage Required||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Service & Support||1 year warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year|
|Universal Product Identifiers|
KX-FP145G ARC50 Minish CAP OT-C701A DSR-PD150 Z8245 CDX-C5850R ZDF304 VP-1850 Printer Motorola D201 Modem Specs 42LG6000 Review Windows 7 Simple WAY Lexmark 2200 Firmware ZWG-3101 Venice FLS883W BL-C11 Automatic-2006 Vitality Edition HR2898 Siemens A35 Ii N Driver RZ-BA50 SD-252 4X4-2005 SC4330 Autohelm 3000 1100L GL-100 Unico PSR-6700 EF2280 FW535C Celvin RX530 Ip Address CDX-GT550UI KM800 Coolpix S230 2 TB Suikoden II DXZ738RMP L173ST CD1013 145 Mkii Firmware Download Communicator CDP-XB930E Urc-3300 MD110 JBL L166 Seccoprof Scie DUO Sata3 Raid NSA 210 X-2000R ZNF31X UK TH-A5 3 X D2424LV CMT-CP333 Cd Mp3 HT-150 Gigaset C475 Blackberry 7700 NN-T687SA K C 4coren73PV-HD720P DAV-DZ690M FA1026hydr 640 AS 2610 2650 2488mkii Photo MCD503 Grandam 1997 VGN-S580 ZCE567NW1 KDF-E42a11E MHC-DX9 KX-TG1100GR MZ-RH710 Guitar HB404 Stalker XX 10900000 Et-101 Kxtga750 CC-AT100 101925 Z713C VGN-FW31ZJ ETX-90EC 26HF5335D S661fxms ZX-6R CY-TM100N CE110 5170 W
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101