Sony Vaio VGN-NR38s S
Input: AC 100 ~ 240V / 50 ~ 60Hz, worldwide compatible; Dimensions: 2 x 5 x 1 inch; Weight: 12.5 oz (2-prong power cord included). Please note the adapter is not original, it is a replacement made by iTEKIRO.
Part Number: Sony.AC090W008T6.M1630
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Sony Vaio VGN-NR38s S photo ]
Sony Vaio VGN-NR38s/s Laptop & Notebook, size: 1.6 MB
Sony Vaio VGN-NR38s/s Troubleshooting And Recovery Guide
Sony Vaio VGN-NR38s/s Annexe 1
Sony Vaio VGN-NR38s/s Annexe 2
Sony Vaio VGN-NR38s S
User reviews and opinions
|Doug Weeks||8:44am on Saturday, October 23rd, 2010|
|I ordered this laptop for my other halfs birthday, it arrived within 4 days, well packaged Vista already loaded.|
|alossix||2:28am on Thursday, September 30th, 2010|
|This was a pretty big letdown to me seeing as I have owned a VAIO laptop in the past. I bought this lap top for use in conjuction with my webiste which I have been running for several years now and find it extremely good at the tasks I ...|
|prezbedard||6:49am on Friday, September 17th, 2010|
|The Sony VAIO VGN-NR38E/S is all in all good laptop easy to use can be a bit slow|
|schaab||4:53pm on Monday, August 23rd, 2010|
|Ive noticed this laptop and everything seems great. What can i say.... but for the money this notebook is outstanding, yes there are bugs, but most notebooks will experience it for time to time.|
|Bina||4:27pm on Friday, August 13th, 2010|
|great computer I bought this computer for my teenager - a great buy - itsw hardwearing and strong - not heavy but not flimsy- good memory and power an... Sony VGN-NR38S REVEIW I have had this laptop for a year now and would make the same decision about purchasing it again as the battery life is about 90... Great laptop This laptop is easy to setup very fast and i cant believe how light weight the sony vaio. The bundled software is very easy to use.|
|rfmc||1:47am on Friday, June 18th, 2010|
|Well what can i say, ive been hunting for a new laptop for a coupleof months but i was looking around and the costs were steep for what they were.|
|xzhang||4:35am on Tuesday, June 8th, 2010|
|Blue Screen 1st laptop was a disaster as it had 2 common windows faults (endless close down / restart cyle and the dreaded blue screen).|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Stylish mobile PC ideal for day-to-day computing
POWERFUL PERFORMANCE Intel Pentium Dual Core processor T2330 (1.6GHz1 ).
VAIO NR Series Notebook PC
Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium is easy-to-use and delivers new security and entertainment features. Roomy 160GB2 hard drive and 1GB RAM.
EVERYDAY PC PERFORMANCE The VAIO NR notebook is an ideal PC for your day-to-day productivity and entertainment needs. Enjoy AV Mode for quick one-touch access to your frequently used media. Back up and store data or build a media library with the integrated CD/DVD burner4 Original Sony XBRITE-ECO LCD technology delivers razor-sharp details and crisp, bold colors, all while conserving battery life. Conveniently located connectivity options include 4 USB ports and ExpressCard, SD card and Memory Stick PRO slots.
STYLISH CONTEMPORARY DESIGN The VAIO NR notebook features a uniquely textured chassis to give it a comfortable, fabric-like look and feel that is pleasing to the eye and like cool linen to the touch. The Granite VAIO NR notebook features a matte silver hue that showcases the notebooks subtly textured chassis and clean lines.
Available in three fashionable colors, the 15.411 VAIO NR notebook with XBRITE-ECO LCD technology exemplifies contemporary style in a mobile PC ideal for everyday productivity and entertainment. With such great performance features as an available Intel Pentium Dual Core processor, wireless LAN technology3 and a built-in CD/DVD burner4 , the VAIO NR is a great PC for all your day-to-day computing endeavors.
Computer Type: Notebook Type of Use: Portable Action Buttons: S1, AV Mode, Power on/off, WLAN on/off Pointing Device: Electro-Static touch pad Interface: VGA Out with Smart Display Sensor
AC Adapter (VGP-AC19V25) Battery Charger (VGP-BC1) Wireless Presentation Mouse (VGP-WMS50A) Stick AC Adapter (VGP-AC19V21) Neoprene Case (VGP-AMC3) Urban Messenger Case (VGP-AML2) Mouse Talk Mouse and Internet Phone (VNCX1A/W) Color: Granite (Silver) UPC Code: 27242732513
1. GHz denotes microprocessor internal clock speed; other factors may affect application performance. CPU speed will be reduced under certain operating conditions. 2. GB means one billion bytes when referring to hard drive capacity. Accessible capacity may vary. A portion of hard disk space is reserved as a recovery partition. 3. Requires compatible wireless LAN access point(s). Some features may rely on Internet service which may require a fee. 4. DVD Media/Formats are not universally compatible. 5. Non-metric measure is approximate and may vary. 6. i.LINK is a trademark of Sony used only to designate that a product contains an IEEE 1394 connector. All products with an i.LINK connector may not communicate with each other. 7. Actual battery life may vary based on product settings, usage patterns, battery and environmental conditions. 8. See actual limited warranty for details. For a copy of Sonys warranty, please visit www.sony.com/pcsupport, call toll-free 888-476-6972 (888-4SONYPC), or write to Sony Electronics, 12451 Gateway Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL 33913. 9. For certain third party software applications, Sony provides first level Phone Support. Additional telephone support may be available from the applicable 3rd party vendor. Availability and schedule for any such support is determined by the applicable software vendor. 10. 60-Day Trial Version of Microsoft Office 2007 - This trial software will work only for 60 days after you first use it. You will not be able to use the software if you do not activate it as described the first time you use the software. You can activate the software by Internet: Internet service charges may apply. If you want to keep using the software after the 60-day trial period, you must convert to the perpetual version. You can convert online by following the conversion instructions presented during setup and paying the required fees. 11. Viewable area measured diagonally. 12. Total Available Graphics Memory refers to the new Windows Vista classification of graphics memory, which is the total of Dedicated Video Memory, System Video Memory and Shared System Memory. Computer Interface: The computer industry lacks standards, and therefore, there are a multitude of varying software packages and add-on hardware options. This personal computer is not manufactured to operate any specific software, and Sony does not and cannot make any warranty or representation with respect to the performance of this product with any particular software packages and/or non-Sony add-on hardware options except those mentioned in this document. Sony hereby disclaims any representations or warranty that this product is compatible with any combination of products you may choose to connect. While Sony representatives or Sony authorized dealers may be able to assist you and may make recommendations, they are NOT authorized to vary or waive this disclaimer. Purchasers must determine for themselves the suitability and compatibility of the hardware and software in each and every particular instance. Software titles preinstalled on the Sony Notebook Computer are subject to change without notice. Simulated graphic shown on display. Pre-installed software may not be identical to retail versions or have all documentation. This product meets the standards of the International Energy Star Program for energy efficiency. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Lamp in this product contains mercury. Disposal of these materials may be regulated due to environmental considerations. For disposal or recycling information, please contact your local authorities or the Electronic Industries Alliance (www.eiae.org). 2007 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, i.LINK, VAIO, XBRITE-ECO, Memory Stick PRO, Click to Disc, and Mouse Talk are trademarks of Sony. Intel and Pentium are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Printed in U.S.A. 11/07.
Inputs and Outputs
Headphone Jack: 1 i.LINK Interface: 1(4-pin) interface6 Memory Stick Media Slot: 1 Modem Jack: 1 Secure Digital Slot: 1 Microphone Input: 1 USB Port(s): 4 (2.0 compliant) VGA Output(s): 1 DC-In: 1 Ethernet Connection (s): 1
Keyboard: QWERTY, 82 keys with 2mm stroke and 19.05mm pitch
Type: Intel Pentium Dual Core processor T2330 Speed: 1.6GHz1 Front Side Bus Speed: 533MHz L2 Cache: 1MB
Ethernet Protocol: Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) Ethernet Speed: 10Base-T/100Base-TX Modem Type: Integrated V.92/V.90 Modem (RJ11) Wireless LAN: Atheros IEEE Network Connection (802.11b/g)3
Type: DDR2 Installed: 1GB (512MBx2) PC2-4200 Maximum: 2GB Speed: 533MHz
Battery Type: Standard Capacity Lithium-ion Battery (VGP-BPS9/B) Estimated Battery Life: 2.5 to 4.5 hours7 Standard Capacity Battery (VGP-BPS9A/B) 4.0 to 7.5 hours7 Large Capacity Battery (VGPBPL9) Power Requirements: 95W +10%
Capacity: 160GB2 Speed: 5400rpm Interface: Serial ATA
Optical Drive #1
DVD+R DL Write: 4x max. DVD+R Write: 8x max. DVD+RW Write: 8x max. DVD-R Write: 8x max. DVD-RW Write: 6x max. CD-R Write: 24x max. CD-RW Write: 24x max. DVDRW: Yes4 (DVDR DL/DVDRW/DVD-RAM) CD Read: 24x max. DVD Read: 8x max. DVD-RAM Write: 5x max. DVD-R DL Write: 4x max. DVD-RAM Read: 5x max.
Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium Internet Services: AOL 90-Day Risk Free Trial - New Users Only Supplied Software: Microsoft Works SE 9.0 w/ 60-Day Trial Version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 200710 Sony Original Software: Click to Disc *Please access VAIO Support Central from your PC for a complete list of software applications and trials. Security and Anti-Virus Software: Norton 360 AllIn-One Security 60-day Trial
Service and Warranty Information
Telephone Support: 1 year toll-free technical telephone assistance, available 24/79 Online and Email Support: Limited Support available from http://www.esupport.sony.com/EN/VAIO See actual warranty for details. Limited Warranty Term: 1 Year Limited Warranty8
Multimedia Card Reader: One ExpressCard /34 Slot
Sound System: Windows sound system compatible
Screen or Display Technology: WXGA LCD Screen Size: 15.411 Resolution: 1280 x 800 XBRITE-ECO Technology: Yes Weight: 6.2 lbs with standard battery5 Measurements: 14.2(W) x 1.2-1.5(H) x 10.6(D)5
Standard Lithium-ion battery (VGP-BPS9/B) AC adapter (VGP-AC19V27) Power Cord
Processor: Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 Video RAM: 251MB12 Total Available Graphics Memory Chipset: Mobile Intel GL960 Express Chipset
Additional Standard Capacity Battery (VGPBPS9/B) Large Capacity Battery (VGP-BPL9C) Last Updated: 10/06/2008
Sony Electronics Inc. 16530 Via Esprillo San Diego, CA 92127 1.800.222.7669 www.sony.com
Model Platform VGN-S56GP/S Intel Centrino Mobile Technology Intel Pentium M Processor 750 (1.86GHz)*1 Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection Intel 915PM Express Chipset Operating System Processor System Bus Memory Bus Cache Memory Main Memory Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 (English version) Multilanguage User Interface (pre-installed Traditional Chinese) 533MHz 533MHz L1 Cache: 64KB L2 Cache: 2MB (on CPU) 512MB DDR2 SDRAM*2 (upgradeable up to 2GB)*3 (partially shared with video memory)*SO-DIMM slots (The pre-installed memory module uses one)
Intel Centrino Mobile Technology
Hard Disk Optical Drive
60GB (C: 20GB, D: 40GB*5) Serial ATA, 5400rpm DVDRW Drive (supporting DVD+R Double Layer disc)*6 Maximum reading speed: DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R DL (Double Layer): 4 / DVD-ROM: 8 / CD-RW: 12 / CD-R, CD-ROM: 24 Maximum writing speed: DVD+R, DVD-R: 4 / DVD+RW, DVD+R DL (Double Layer): 2.4 / DVD-RW: 2 / CD-RW: 10 / CD-R: 24
Sony recommends Microsoft Windows XP Professional.
Dual display compatible 3D graphics acceleration compatible NVIDIA GeForce Go 6400 with TurboCache *4 (PCI Express 16 connection)
Video Memory Display
128MB*4 13.3 Wide (WXGA: 1280 800) TFT colour display (Clear Bright LCD: Single Lamp, Wide View) USB 2.0 2*7 i.LINK (IEEE 1394) S400 (4 pin) Network (RJ-45) connector (100BASE-TX/10BASE-T) Headphone jack (stereo mini) Microphone jack (stereo mini) Monitor connector (VGA, D-SUB 15 pin) Modular (RJ-11) connector Port Replicator connector Memory Stick Slot*8(Standard/Duo Size compatible, MagicGate compatible, Memory Stick PRO compatible*9, High-speed data transfer compatible)
Lustrous performance with audiovisual dexterity.
Integrated Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/802.11g*10 Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection Data rate: maximum 11Mbps (802.11b) 54Mbps (802.11g)*11 Frequency: 2.4GHz
Bluetooth Modem PC Card Slot Audio Keyboard / Input Device Battery Dimensions (W H D) Weight Software Applications
Bluetooth standard version 2.0+EDR Output: maximum +6dBm Frequency: 2.4GHz V.92 and V.90 Compliant Type I/II 1, CardBus Support Intel High Definition Audio compatible 3D audio (Direct Sound 3D support) Built-in stereo speakers ca 18mm Key pitch / ca 2mm Key stroke 82 Keys Intelligent Touchpad VGP-BPS2*12 Lithium-ion battery: up to 3.5 hours of use*13 312.5 29.9-35.4 224.8mm 1.95kg (including the supplied battery) Adobe Reader 7 Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 (Installer) Adobe Premiere Standard Click to DVD 2.4 DVgate Plus 2.1 Norton Internet Security 2005 Roxio DigitalMedia SE 7 PictureGear Studio 2.0 SonicStage.3.2 SonicStage Mastering Studio 1.4 SonicStage Mastering Studio Audio Filter 1.4 VAIO Control Center 1.1 VAIO Edit Components 5.0 VAIO Media 4.1 VAIO Original Screen Saver VAIO Recovery Utility 2.5 VAIO Update 2.1 VAIO Zone 1.4 WinDVD 5 for VAIO
Supplied Accessories Warranty
AC adapter (VGP-AC19V10) Lithium-ion battery (VGP-BPS2) One year*14
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. *1 CPU speed will be reduced under certain operating conditions. *2 If memory modules of the same capacity are installed to both of the two memory module slots, computer will run in dual channel mode and provide better performance. *3 By removing the pre-installed 512MB memory module and adding two 1GB memory modules. *4 NVIDIA TurboCache technology combines the size and bandwidth of video memory and dynamically available system memory for optimal system performance. *5 Includes necessary data for recovery (setting back to initial shipment settings) in the hard disk drive consuming approximately 5GB in size. *6 This product is designed to playback discs that conform to the Compact Disc Digital Audio standard specifications (CD Standard). A DualDisc is a two sided disc product which mates DVD recorded material on one side with digital audio material on the other side. Please be aware that the audio side (non-DVD side) of a DualDisc may not play on this product because it does not conform to the CD Standard. *7 High-speed/Full-speed/Low speed compatible. *8 Compatibility confirmed with Sony branded Memory Stick media only. *9 MagicGate copyright protection technology cannot be applied to Memory Stick PRO. *10 Deploying IEEE 802.11b and IEEE 802.11g products on the same wireless network may reduce the communication speed due to radio interference. Taking this into consideration, the IEEE 802.11g products are designed to reduce the communication speed to ensure communication with IEEE 802.11b products. When the communication speed is not as fast as expected, changing the wireless channel on the access point may increase the communication speed. *11 The communication speed varies depending on the distance between communication devices, existence of obstacles between such devices, the device configuration, the radio conditions, and the software in use. In addition, communication may be cut off depending on the radio conditions. *12 This product may only function with a genuine Sony battery designed for this model. *13 Estimated battery life (under JEITA Battery Run Time Measurement Method (ver.1.0).) When the power-saving mode is on. Actual battery life may vary with different operating conditions and settings. For further details, please visit vaio-online.sony.com *14 Warranty conditions may vary by region. The trademarks, including but not limited to SONY, VAIO, Memory Stick and SonicStage are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. Adobe, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Reader and Adobe Premiere are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Intel, Intel logo, Intel Inside, Intel Inside logo, Intel Centrino, Intel Centrino logo, Intel SpeedStep, and Pentium are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Whilst information given is true at time of printing, small production changes in the course of our companys policy of improvement through research and design might not necessarily be included in the specifications. E&OE. Actual models may differ slightly in appearance to illustrations provided.
Optional Accessories (availability depends on region)
Port Replicator Monitor connector (DVI-D) Monitor connector (VGA, D-SUB 15 pin) Printer connector Network connector USB 2.0 connector (3)
USB Optical Mouse Stylish, easy-to-use sloping design Innovative PTFE sole for precise operation Sensor resolution: 800 dots per inch
USB Optical Mouse (Compact)
Sophisticated, dynamic exterior Maintenance-free optical design Sensor resolution: 800 dots per inch
1. Indicators 2. Wireless LAN switch 3. Network (RJ-45) connector (100BASE-TX/10BASE-T) 4. Modular (RJ-11) connector 5. Microphone jack (stereo mini) 6. Headphone jack (stereo mini) 7. Monitor connector (VGA, D-SUB 15 pin) 8. PC Card slot (Type I/II 1) 9. PC Card eject button 10. Shortcut buttons 11. Power button 12. Built-in stereo speakers 13. DVDRW drive (supporting DVD+R Double Layer disc) 14. Manual eject hole 15. Disc eject button * Availability depends on region. 16. Memory Stick Slot (Standard/Duo Size, MagicGate, Memory Stick PRO,
high-speed data transfer compatible)
Universal voltage compatible: AC100 240V
Suitable size just for VAIO S Durable nylon outer material Soft lining prevents scratches Stylish VAIO logo accent
17. i.LINK (IEEE 1394) S400 (4 pin) connector 18. USB 2.0 connector ( 2) 19. DC-IN connector
Powerful software for creative minds.
Silver style. Powerful performance.
13.3 wide LCD for optimal viewing
The VAIO S56GP/S gives you several choices for premium display of software applications. With the 13.3 wide (WXGA: 1280 800) LCD, you can view an open task menu on the right with plenty of space remaining for a wide operation area on the left. Or conveniently arrange the horizontal layout of two application windows to be opened at the same time. Whether working with separate documents or taking advantage of help menus, the versatile 13.3 wide LCD of the VAIO S56GP/S has a broad range of excellent options you need for serious work.
With Click to DVD, youre only a click away from creating your own photo, movie + photo, or video DVD on DVDR/RW or DVD+R Double Layer disc. You can also create 5.1 surround sound DVDs. Moreover, Roxio DigitalMedia SE lets you back up audio, image, and data files on CDs and DVDs.
Click to DVD
Roxio DigitalMedia SE
VAIO Zone lets you seamlessly enjoy CDs, DVDs, music, photos, videos and other AV files through a single interface. And VAIO Media software enables AV files on your VAIO to be accessed and played by other VAIO Media-installed VAIO notebooks and PCs on your home network.
Latest Intel Centrino Mobile Technology
Advanced Intel Centrino Mobile Technology is your assurance of smooth and powerful response. This technology is comprised of Intel Pentium M Processor 750 (1.86GHz), the latest advanced chipset (Intel 915PM Express Chipset) supported by FSB 533MHz, and Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection. In addition, the 60GB HDD (5400rpm) Serial ATA, and 512MB DDR2 SDRAM (533MHz) main memory are incorporated to fully experience the advantages of your VAIO S56GP/S.
Import videos from a Handycam*, trim and edit them, or export them to a Handycam* with DVgate Plus. Use Adobe Premiere Standard with VAIO DVgate Plus Edit Components to add transitions and effects like sparkles. Multiple channel (4ch DV-AVI capture, 4ch/5.1ch DV-AVI output, etc.) surround sound is supported.
DVD entertainment at its finest
The stylish silver VAIO S56GP/S meets your high-performance needs with the latest Intel Centrino Mobile Technology, a sophisticated graphics accelerator, wireless and DVD creation capabilities, and a full-sized keyboard. Youll also be sure to appreciate the 13.3 wide screen, which offers ample space for several application windows. Whether for business productivity or home entertainment pleasure, the VAIO S56GP/S has what it takes to enhance your lifestyle in a compact, lightweight, stunning sterling package.
For genuine DVD editing and viewing pleasure, the VAIO S56GP/S is most entertaining. Click to DVD lets you make an original DVD movie in one click with your choice of DVDR/RW or DVD+R Double Layer disc. The Clear Bright LCD provides distinctly beautiful images, while the 13.3 wide (WXGA: 1280 800) screen lets you enjoy DVD movies and other wide AV content at optimum size through VAIO Zones single interface. Then, Dolby Virtual Speaker* and Dolby Headphone* technology give you virtual 5.1 surround sound. Supported by the sophisticated NVIDIA GeForce Go 6400 with TurboCache** external graphics accelerator, 128MB** of video memory, and PCI Express 16 connection, all these features deliver a cinema-like experience. See how truly entertaining your VAIO S56GP/S can be!
* Dolby Virtual Speaker and Dolby Headphone functions are only available when WinDVD 5 for VAIO or VAIO Zone is used. ** NVIDIA TurboCache technology combines the size and bandwidth of video memory and dynamically available system memory for optimal system performance.
Adobe Premiere Standard
Import images from your digital camera via USB cable or Memory Stick, then edit the files with Adobe Photoshop Elements. Use PictureGear Studio to place them in chronological order with Calendar View, create a slideshow, or create a photo album and print it or attach it to email.
Adobe Photoshop Elements
Sonys recommended headphones* for VAIO
Inner, Open-air MDR-E931LP Inner, Closed MDR-EX51LP Overhead, Open-air MDR-Q22LP Overhead, Closed MDR-V700DJ
Import music from the Net or CDs with SonicStage. Then transfer it to a Network Walkman* or burn your own original CDs. SonicStage Mastering Studio lets you import analogue music (Roland EDIROL AUDIO capture UA-5* USB audio interface device required) and edit it with highquality effector modules before recording on a CD. SonicStage Mastering Studio Audio Filter can enhance any sound played on VAIO and provides excellent headphone presets.
VAIO provides an audio filter adjusted exclusively for the recommended headphones. Created at a professional music studio, this filter ensures superlative quality sound reproduction.
* Availability depends on region.
SonicStage Mastering Studio
Full-sized keyboard with pearl-painted palm rest area
Solid magnesium & mirror VAIO logo
Slim slanted design Latchless locking hinge
Simple functional buttons Half-mirror LEDs
SonicStage Mastering Studio Audio Filter
DVD video recording: One-Click DVD Video Creation
Comfortable typing: Full-sized Keyboard Basic specifications Intel Pentium M Processor 750 (1.86GHz)
Beautiful viewing: Clear Bright LCD
(Single Lamp, Wide View) / Wide 16:10
Light for its size: 1.95kg Theatre sound quality: Dolby Virtual Speaker / Dolby Headphone
Network freedom: Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g Optional accessory: Port Replicator
High quality: 2-sided Magnesium Body
Handy presentation: Plug & Display
Content sharing: Memory Stick Slot
Built-in Bluetooth for smooth, cable-free communication
The VAIO S56GP/S comes with built-in Bluetooth standard version 2.0+EDR that enhances data transfer speed while minimising power consumption. The VAIO S56GP/S also supports a headset profile that lets you use Bluetooth-compatible headsets with various applications and enjoy smooth voice communication during business and social calls.
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
13.3 WXGA LCD
GeForce Go 6400 with TurboCache* (128MB*)
DVDRW Drive (supporting +R DL)
512MB (DDR2) Main Memory
60GB Hard Disk Drive (Serial ATA, 5400rpm)
Sony Ericsson HBH-608*
* NVIDIA TurboCache technology combines the size and bandwidth of video memory and dynamically available system memory for optimal system performance.
* Availability depends on region. Note: Any copying or reproduction of copyrighted material may amount to copyright infringement. Song titles, names of artists and other information shown in the SonicStage screen capture are provided for illustrative purposes only.
M7CL V11 Singer 4830 Serie 60 KDL-26L4000 Professional Photo R200 D5069 Indianapolis 7922 Coolpix 4100 SA-XR10PP CL3500N E2607WS Adapater ES-4026 NX7010 DTH8650E Mf4380DN TA-VA7ES Focusing Ring UN55B7000WF VGN-BZ560 2 00 Asus M6R Gr-d650 Review DHT-1311XP Abit KT7E HTS9800W A8R-MVP RR-QR80 Nokia 6630 DEH-1650B RTS III Hipath 1190 DAV-DZ360WA Power 608 DSC-H20 ES-4815 PSC 2110 2004782 HP-600 Motolivn D702 Samsung M1 Insignia GX520 SA-VE702 GT-CC-01 S3115H CT-310 VSX-D607S WD-1238C Iqzoom 160 29PT5645 Siemens 4200 WIM 2160 WA95V3 NX9600 WJ-SX650 RM-LP204 Tough-6010 SCX-4016 634 XT Router Compressor KTC-D500E A330K 79-290 AVP-A1HDA NV-RZ1E Series MB450H Finepix J100 HL-1270N Calybox 20 29PT8306 EXR-5S LA26A450c1N Travelmate 6292 DCR-SR68E MSB-100 KX-TEM824 HBM1228 Software FE804 DGS-3048 200DX CDP-770 EG8083 S1500 Micro Korg RR-US470 KV-SZ29m91K 6432GG VGN-FZ21S Z5530 AZ3068-37B CX5400 Basscube 8S CT-S630S Stats FR Emtec C250
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101