Here you can find all about Thomson Rocz407 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Thomson Rocz407 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Thomson Rocz407 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Thomson Rocz407 photo ]
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
This universal remote control is compatible with most television sets controlled by infra-red. This remote control was programmed in the factory, so that you can use it to control most of the sets of the THOMSON groups make. For this reason, we recommend that prior to attempting to programme the remote control, you try it out by means of one of the methods described in this user manual. However, first of all, you must install 2 batteries (AAA) in the remote control. Please keep this guide along with the code list (provided separately), so that you can subsequently programme your remote control for use with other sets.
1 Indicator light: the red indicator light is lit whenever a key is pressed. 2 On/Standby or Standby only, depending on the equipment being used. 3 Zapping and volume control. 4 Mute. 5 Return to channel 1. 6 Info key. 7 External TV/VIDEO sources (AV connectors). Note: depending on the actual devices, manufacturers and year of manufacture, the functions available will vary.
Retrieval of the code stored in your remote control
To retrieve the code stored in your remote control:
1. Hold down keys lamp remains lit. 2. Press key VOL-. 3. To visualise the first code digit, press PROG+ and count the flash pulses of the red indicator lamp. The digit 0 does not generate any flash pulse. 4. For the second code digit, press key PROG- and count the flash pulses of the red indicator lamp. 5. For the third code digit, press key VOL+ and count the flash pulses of the red indicator lamp. 6. For the fourth code digit, press key VOL- and count the flash pulses of the red indicator lamp. The indicator lamp extinguishes after the last flash. and B until the red indicator
Direct code input
When you have retrieved the code of your set, jot it down so that you can use it whenever needed. After battery replacement, youll have to programme the remote control again.
To directly input the code read from the list:
1. Switch your TV set on. 2. On page II of the separate code list enclosed, find the codes matching the make of the TV set which you want to control. 3. Hold down keys lamp remains lit. and B until the red indicator
4. While the indicator lamp is on, with the keys PROG+ (1st number), PROG- (2nd number), VOL+ (3rd number), and VOL- (4th number), enter the 4-digit code.
EXAMPLE: To enter code 0027, do not press the keys PROG+ and PROG-, press VOL+ twice and VOL- seven times. The red indicator lamp flashes whenever a key is pressed.
5. To save the code, press key. The red indicator lamp goes off. Should the code entered not be on the list, the red indicator lamp flashes rapidly during 3 seconds and then goes off. 6. Code check: Direct the remote control towards the TV set and try to switch it over to standby by simply pressing the key B. Automatic code retrieval 1. Switch your TV set on. 2. Hold down keys lamp remains lit. and B until the red indicator
This symbol means that your inoperative electronic appliance must be collected separately and not mixed with the household waste The European Union has implemented a specific collection and recycling system for which producers are responsible This appliance has been designed and manufactured with high quality materials and components that can be recycled and reused Electrical and electronic appliances are liable to contain parts that are necessary in order for the system to work properly but which can become a health and environmental hazard if they are not handled or disposed of in the proper way Consequently, please do not throw out your inoperative appliance with the household waste If you are the owner of the appliance, you must deposit it at the appropriate local collection point or leave it with the vendor when buying a new appliance If you are a professional user, please follow your suppliers instructions If the appliance is rented to you or left in your care, please contact your service provider Help us protect the environment in which we live !
4. Immediately after the TV set switches over to standby, press key to store the programming. The red indicator lamp goes off.
0520 (call to this number will be charged at 10 pence per minute) http://www.thomsonlink.com
ROCZ407 / GB - bj - XX / aws - rst / 01-2007
3. Direct the remote control towards the TV set and try to switch it off by simply pressing the key B. Should the set not switch off, press B as many times as required (up to 200 times), until the set switches off. Between two subsequent key depressions, give the red indicator lamp enough time to extinguish and light up again (about 1 second). Proceeding this way will enable you to see whether the set responds or not.
You can contact THOMSON by dialling:
Multipass F80 TX-P42s10E Jalou First C11-SGT MCR-8 Finepix A204 Hipath 3350 DMC-LZ1EG FAV50860 - 2001 Gt LE-26R32B Latitude D610 Version Titan 640I A E MRS-4 DCD-F107 KX-TGA246W DC T800 DR-880 Aastra M320 Sagem D80C Citizen 850 LN26R71B Advance 10F GX200 WT300 Minitower KX-T7540CE Ixus V TX-32PS1 Tascam 322 Ideapad Y530 AR 638 ME6124W LN32B550 TH-42PY85P Review Pilots KX-580 SX-KN6000 9000PRO FS-1800- SRU520 MFT1500 2 Hdrv200F SA-PM08 DMC-FX35 BK-1000 DVR X-lander CQ-DP151W 680 I-2 UX-40 Smartphones RT34mass Gatekeeper PRO HR2074 Htfb 85 MS-1986AL STR-DA5500ES MYX-5-2 42PFL5522D Reference Card Yaourtiere IP8100-1 SUP021R Gr-d295 ER-A222 CT-F1000 LN32C350d1 Masterchef Tarantula Pops 120 HT-C306hla0 26PFL3403 1 0 TRU5885-2 800 XE DVP-NS57p-B RX200 S5 CG-550 LE40A796r2W XBV443 Ique M3 Minitower PC W 701V TH-42PZ86FV 500EK PM5000 Display YP-U5JAW Artixscan 2020 VGN-NS RX-V595 CL-32Z30DS DCR-PC10 Yamaha QY10 TT 6143 42LF25
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101