Vodafone Sonim XP1
Here you can find all about Vodafone Sonim XP1 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Vodafone Sonim XP1 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Vodafone Sonim XP1 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Vodafone Sonim XP1 photo ]
Vodafone Sonim XP1
User reviews and opinions
|Vaporware||9:57am on Monday, August 9th, 2010|
|the brick My last mobile shattered into several bits just when i needed it most or rather when I did not need it in pieces so I took advice from the A...|
|silver12||10:27pm on Tuesday, June 29th, 2010|
|I have had this phone now for just over a year. I have tried to stick with it and have not abused it in any way having paid �313.20 for it. I have had this phone now for just over a year. I have tried to stick with it and have not abused it in any way having paid �313.20 for it.|
|sarahinsocal||4:02pm on Saturday, May 8th, 2010|
|A bit disapointed by this phone after buying on the strength of some other online reviews who clearly had low standards. A bit disapointed by this phone after buying on the strength of some other online reviews who clearly had low standards.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Sonim Technologies: VoIP, IMS based global software product company
SUPPORT NAME OF THE PROVIDER
Vodafone (Contract Handset)
Name : Bearer (GSM or GPRS) : APN : Login name : Password : Profile name : Homepage : Network account : Proxy address : http://wap:1999/vodafone.wml Network Account #1 220.127.116.11 GPRS wap.vodafone.co.uk wap wap
1 of 2
2/26/2009 9:01 AM
Proxy port :
Note: Name should be less than 20 characters Profile name should be-less than 20 characters Network account Select one account in network account sheet
Home l Products l Partners l News l Company Device XP1 l Dispatch Manager l Contact Manager l PoC Manager XPS Copyright 2006 Sonim Technologies, Inc., Sonim, Sonim Xtend, Sonim Xperience, Sonim XP1, and the Sonim logo are trademarks of Sonim Technologies, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated.
2 of 2
Means to press and hold a key for 23 seconds before releasing the key. This action is typically used when trying to switch on/off the phone or when using shortkeys to access specific functions. For eg. press and hold 1 to access Voice mail. These options are displayed at the bottom of the screen. The selection keys are used to accomplish the indicated option. Means to press the Left Selection Key to select the Menu option or press the Menu key (center) for the same result. Means more options are available but only one has been mentioned in the guide.
Displays the previous screen. The Right Selection key is used to perform this function. Deletes data character by character. The Right selection key is used to perform this function. Confirms an action. The Left Selection Key or the Menu key is used to perform this function.
A menu item suffixed with three dots ()
Options commonly used across menu items
The following are common actions are used across various menu items:
Please read and understand the following safety guidelines before you use the phone. These guidelines provide details to
enable you to operate your phone safely and conform to any legal requirements regarding the use of cellular phones.
Do not to use the phone at a refueling point. Observe restrictions when using radio equipment at fuel depots, chemical plants or where blasting operations are in progress. Electrical interference may obstruct the use of your phone. Switch off your cellular phone when in an aircraft. Wireless phones can cause interference or danger to an aircraft. Do not expose the battery to high temperatures (in excess of 60C). The symbol of the crossed-out wheeled bin indicates that within the countries in the European Union, this product, and any enhancements marked with this symbol, can not be disposed as unsorted waste but must be taken to separate collection at their end-of-life. Ensure that only qualified personnel install or repair your phone.
Adhere to road safety laws. Do not hold/use a phone while you are driving; find a safe place to stop first. Do not speak into a hands-free microphone while you are driving. Observe restrictions in hospitals and near medical equipment. Avoid using the phone in close proximity to personal medical devices, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. Use only Sonim XP1 approved charging equipment to charge your phone and avoid damage to your phone. The Sonim XP1 is water-resistant, dust-resistant and rugged. However, it is not water-proof, dustproof or incapable of being broken if dropped or thrown. For best results one should protect the XP1 from moisture, dust and strong impacts. Make back-up copies of important information stored in your phone or maintain a written record.
Set battery alert
When you set the battery alert, you get an indication when the battery charge is low. 1. To set the battery alert select Menu > Quick settings > Normal > Personalize > Battery alert >
If the battery is being charged when the phone is switched off, only the battery icon with the message Charging is displayed (as show in the adjacent figure). When the battery has been fully charged, the message Completed is displayed. If the battery is being charged while the phone is switched on, you will notice that the bars in the battery
On or, press Menu key to select the checkbox beside Battery alert to activate the alert.
Slide the silver clip over the SIM card to hold it securely (as shown in the figure B).
Parts of the XP1 phone
The XP1 keypad has six function keys and 12 alphanumeric keys. The right side of the phone has the three PTT related keys as shown in the figure:
Insert SIM card 5. Replace the battery and the cover. Turn the battery cover knob clockwise to lock the battery cover.
Remove the SIM card
1. 2. Ensure the phone is switched off. Lift the battery cover to remove the battery. Refer instructions in the section Insert and remove the battery on page 4. Slide the silver clip upwards and remove the SIM card. Replace the battery and the cover.
Key operations without your SIM card
1. 2. 3. Press the Menu key to enter the main menu. Select SOS. Select Call to contact your service provider.
XP1 at a glance 1.Ear piece 2.Display screen 3.Push-to-Talk (PTT) keys 4.PTT volume keys 5.PTT key 6.Function keys 7.Alpha-numeric keys 8.Charger port 9.Microphone 10.Headset port 11.Loud speakers 12.Battery cover 13.Battery cover knob
The various keypad keys and their corresponding functions are described in the following figure. Function keys 1.Left Selection Key (LSK) 2.RIght Selection Key (RSK) 3.Navigation arrow keys (Up/Down/Left/Right) 4.Meny key 5.Call accept/Send 6.Power On/Off/End call Numeric keys 7.Press and hold for voice mail 8.Press and hold to lock/ unlock keypad 9.Press and hold for vibrate mode 10.Press and hold to display + (to dial an international number
Certain information is displayed when the phone is in standby mode, for example, the name of the service provider, date and time, battery charge status, PTT and GPRS connectivity. Other indicators may be displayed (if the feature is activated), like the alarm.
Press and hold to display + used for dialing an international number. Press and release to switch between lower case and upper case, when entering text.
Press and hold to lock the keypad. Use it as a toggle key to lock and unlock the keypad. When entering text, press to display special characters, for example, period, comma etc. Press and hold in standby mode to toggle between Meeting on and Meeting off modes. In the Meeting On mode the phone will vibrate when alerts/calls are received. When entering text, press to switch to different character input modes for example, T9, abc and 123.
Operation Press and hold to switch on and switch off the loudspeaker during a PTT or a GSM call.
PTT quick start
This section helps you to quickly get started and use the PTT function on your phone. Follow the instructions to create contacts, make calls to individuals, predefined groups and ad hoc or impromptu groups.
Use Menu selection keys (Left and Right)
To - Activate the options displayed on the screen, above the Left and Right selection keys respectively. - Scroll horizontally or vertically to a desired menu option. - Switch on and switch off the phone. - Return to the home screen when phone is in use. - Switch on and switch off the loudspeaker during a PTT call. - Charge the battery. - Enable use of headset phones for a PTT call.
1. Before using the phone, ensure that the SIM card and battery are inserted in the phone. For more details refer Insert and remove the battery on page 4. Hold down the Power On key seconds to switch on the phone. for a couple of
PTT functions at a glance
Use PTT key PTT volume To - Activate the PTT service. - End a PTT call. - Adjust the listening volume during a PTT conversation. - Navigate up and down the PTT Contacts list. - Access the PTT functions.
Right arrow key
Charger port Headset connector port
Function Displays the contact names in alphabetical order. Displays online contacts first. Your ID is never visible to other contactss. Your ID is always visible to other contacts.
On the home screen, select Menu > PTT > Settings.
The following settings are available for the PTT service:
Create a PTT contact
1. Press and release the PTT key to display the Contacts screen. Select Option > Create contact > OK. OR 2. 3. Select Menu > PTT > Contact > OK > Option > Create contact > OK. Enter the Contact number and Contact name. Choose the Answer settings, either as Manual or Auto answer. Manual is the default setting. It allows you to accept or reject a call. Select Save > OK to accept the new contact information. Select Exit to revert to the Contacts screen.
Create a group
1. 2. 3. Select Menu > PTT > Group > OK > Option > Create group > OK. Enter a Group name and select Save. Make a note of the Group Id displayed and select OK. To view the members of a group, scroll to a group and select Option > Edit/view members > OK. Existing group members are displayed. If no members have been created the display is empty. To add new members to a group, on Group members screen, select Option > Add via number > OK. Enter the Contact number and Contact name. Select Save > OK. The new member is added to the group. To add members from the PTT Contacts list, on the Group members screen select Option > Add via list > OK. Use the Menu key to select the contact. You can select multiple contacts. Select Save > OK. The selected contacts are added to the Group. Select Exit to return to the Contacts screen.
4. 5. 6.
You can choose to retain or change the existing Contact number and Contact name. Change the Answer settings to Manual or Auto answer. Select Save > OK, the copied contact information is displayed in the Contacts list.
Make a one-to-one call
This is a simple PTT session where just one caller and one recipient are involved in the conversation. 1. 2. Press and release the PTT key. The PTT Contact list appears. Scroll to the contact you want to call. Press and hold the PTT key until the top of the screen displays Start sending, Speaking. Continue to hold the PTT key while you are speaking. Release the PTT key when you finish speaking. When the other person begins speaking, the top of the screen displays Start receiving, Listen. If you attempt to take floor control while the other person is speaking, Remote speaker is displayed at the top of the screen. Select Exit to close the session. PTT session ended is displayed on the screen.
3. 4. 5.
Copy existing contact information
You can transfer your existing contacts from the Phone book list to your PTT Contacts. 1. 2. 3. Press the PTT key. Select Option > Copy from phone > OK. Choose the contact whose details you want to copy to the PTT list and select OK.
Dial in a PTT call
You can make a PTT call by directly dialing the number of a contact. This facility is made available only if offered by your service provider. In such a case, a Tel URI (Uniform
Enter the contact number and press the PTT key. When the number is being dialed, Ringing is displayed at the top of the phone. If the recipient's contact number is not registered with your service provider the message User(s) not available is displayed on the screen. After the recipient accepts the call, Adhoc invitation, Start sending, Speaking is displayed at the top of the screen. Wait for the beep, press the PTT key and begin talking. Continue to hold the PTT key while you are speaking. Release the PTT key when you finish speaking. When the other person begins speaking, Start receiving, Listen is displayed at the top of the screen. Select Exit to close the session. PTT session ended is displayed.
Make a group PTT call
1. 2. Select Menu > PTT > Group > OK. The list of PTT groups is displayed. Scroll to the PTT group you want to call. Press and hold the PTT key until the top of the screen displays Group session, Start sending, Speaking. Continue to hold the PTT key while you are speaking. Release the PTT key when you finish speaking. When any other participant speaks, the top of the screen displays Group session, Start receiving, Listen. If you attempt to take floor control while another member of the group is speaking, Remote speaker is displayed at the top of the screen. To end the call, select Exit. If the other person ends the call, No active user(s) in the session is displayed at the top of the screen.
Make an unplanned group call
An unplanned or and ad hoc group call is made to contacts who are selected impromptu from the Contacts list. 1. 2. 3. 4. Press and release the PTT key to display the list of PTT contacts. Use the Menu key as a toggle key to select or clear the checkbox against each contact you want to call. Press and hold the PTT key until the top of the screen displays Start sending, Speaking. Release the PTT key when you finish speaking.
Review call information
1. Select Menu > Call list > Call meters > OK. The following options are available: Last call: displays the time at which the last conversation was made. Last GPRS call: displays the transmitted bytes of the last GPRS service. Call timer: displays the duration of all the incoming or outgoing calls. Select Reset Timer > OK to restart the counter or meter. Display cost: if enabled, displays the duration and charges of the call. Disabled mode is the default mode. If you want to enable this function, you need to acquire a PIN2 code from your network operator. Accum. charges: this service is only available when your SIM card contains charging information. Use this service to configure or view all charge information related to your calls.
Show balance Show limit Cancel limit
Displays available balance. Displays maximum limit available. Cancels maximum limit available on charges (protected by PIN2 code). Sets maximum limit for charges (protected by PIN2 code).
If the charges exceed the maximum limit, you cannot make or receive calls. All chargeable calls will be disconnected automatically.
The following can be configured: Show cost Displays total charges of all outgoing and incoming calls since the last reset. Resets the counter to zero (protected by PIN2 code).
Call tariff: displays the rate per call unit. This information is stored in the SIM card. You can also reset and set the rate.
Reset charge count
The Sonim Xperience One (XP1) brings to you the Pushto-Talk over cellular (PoC) experience. Now you can turn your mobile phone into a walkie-talkie and have a one-toone or one-to-many communication at the push of a key and the call communication is almost instantaneous.
Every time you switch off the phone, the PTT service needs to be re-registered. This task can be eliminated if you turn on the PTT Auto logon feature when you switch on the phone. 1. 2. 3. To turn on the option select Menu > Settings > Phone settings. Scroll to PTT Auto logon > On, or use the Menu key to select the option. Select Exit to revert to the Settings screen.
To block contacts from calling you, use Turn on DnD option. Anyone trying to contact you gets the message User busy. 1. On the Contacts screen, select Option > Turn on DnD > OK. Notice that the icon on the title bar changes from green to red indicating that the Turn on DnD option has been activated. Similarly to turn off the option, select Menu > PTT > Contact list > OK > Option > Turn off DnD > OK. The icon color reverts to green.
1. Select Menu > PTT > Settings > OK > Reject list > OK. Reject list: select Reject list > OK > Option > Add to reject list > OK.
1. 2. 3.
To create a new contact, on the Contacts screen select Create contact > OK. Enter the Contact number and Contact name. To specify the Answer settings select Manual to enable you to manually accept or reject a call from the specified contact or select Auto answer to automatically accept a call from the specified contact. Select Save > OK to add the new contact details.
Modify contact information
1. On the Contacts screen, use the Menu key as a toggle key to select or clear the checkbox against the contact name. After the checkbox is selected, select Option > Edit contact > OK. Edit the contact details, like Contact name, Contact number and Answer settings, before you add the contact to your PTT contact list. Select Clear to erase the existing data.
Copy contacts from phone book
1. To copy contact details from your phone book to the PTT Contacts list, select Copy from phone book > OK. The list of contacts in your Phone book is displayed. Select Contact name > OK> Save > OK. The copied contact is added to the PTT Contacts list. You can also choose to modify the contact details, like Contact name, Contact number and Answer settings, before you add the contact name to your PTT contact list. Select Clear to remove the existing data.
Delete a contact
1. On the Contacts screen, use the Menu key as a toggle key to select or clear the checkbox against the contact name. After the checkbox is selected, select Option > Delete contact > OK. Select Yes to confirm the deletion. Select OK to return to the Contacts list.
Send a PTT invitation
1. On the Contacts screen, use the Menu key as a toggle key to select or clear the checkbox against the contact name. After the checkbox is selected, select Option > Send PTT invitation > OK.
Manage PTT groups
A group includes names of contacts that form part of a specific cluster that is pre-arranged, for example, family, friends
You can also send an invitation via the Outgoing calls list, pick a contact and select OK > Option > OK > scroll to Send PTT invitation > OK. Lastly the simplest way to send an invitation is to press the PTT key to display the list of contacts. Scroll the contact you want to call and press the PTT key to call the number.
et al. Group feature enables a user to create a group, edit group name, rename a group, view a group id and delete groups. 1. 2. Select Menu, navigate to the PTT > Group list > OK. Select Option to view the Groups submenu.
Import a group
1. To import a new group you must be aware of the groups ID. On the Groups screen select Option > Import group > OK. Enter the Group ID and Group name and select Save > OK. The imported group is added to your Groups list.
1. To block contacts from calling you, use the Turn on DnD option. Anyone trying to contact you will get the message User busy. On the Groups screen, select Option > Turn on DnD > OK. Notice that the icon on the title bar changes from green to red indicating that the Turn on DnD option has been activated. Similarly to turn off the option, select Menu > PTT > Group list > OK > Option > Turn off DnD > OK. The icon color reverts to green.
Rename a group
1. To assign a different name to an existing group, on the Groups screen scroll to the group you want to rename and select Option > Rename group > OK. Change the Group name and select Save > OK. The change in name is reflected in your Groups list. Tip: Use this option to view the group ID of a group.
Create a new group
1. 2. To create a new contact group, on the Groups screen select Option >Create group > OK. Enter the Group name, for example, family and select Save. An ID is generated for the group. It is recommended that a maximum of 20 members can be added to a group. Select OK to view the new group in the Groups list.
Edit group information
This option allows you to view, add, edit and delete members within a group. You can create a group by adding members from the PTT Contacts list. Add members via the PTT contact list 1. To add members via the PTT contacts list, on the Groups screen scroll to the group and select Option > Edit/View members > Option > Add via list > OK. Use the menu key as a toggle key to select or clear members from the group. Select Save.
To block chat members from talking to you, use the option Turn on DnD.(Do not disturb) Any caller trying to contact you will get the message User busy. Note: Turn on DnD is a global setting, hence when trying to make PTT calls, you need to Turn off DnD, before you can make a call.
Delete members from a group
3. To delete members from a group, on the Groups screen scroll to the group and select Option > Edit/ View members > Option > Delete members > OK. Use the Menu key as a toggle key to select or clear the checkbox against the member to be deleted from the group. Select Save > Yes > OK. 1. 2.
Delete a chat group
1. To remove a chat group, on the Chat groups screen scroll to the chat group you want to delete and select Option > Delete group > OK. Select Yes to confirm the deletion. Select OK to return to the Chat groups list. The selected chat group is deleted from the Chat groups list.
View PTT logs
The PTT call log only maintains a list of all outgoings, answered or missed PTT calls. 1. To access the PTT Call list select Menu > PTT > Call log > OK.
Outgoing calls list
This list displays all calls made to individuals as well as groups. Calls made to groups are always PTT calls, while calls made to individuals could be GSM calls. 1. 2. 3. To view the list of outgoing calls, on the Call list screen select Outgoing calls list > OK. To view call details scroll to the call record and select OK. Select Option to view outgoing call options. Call options vary for individuals and groups. Add to contacts: adds the outgoing contact to your contacts list, on the Outgoing calls list screen scroll to the contact and select OK > Option > Add to contacts > Save > OK to add the name to your contacts.
Alternatively on the Outgoing call list, you can select a contact and press the PTT key to send a PTT invitation. Delete: deletes a group or an individual contact, on the Outgoing calls list screen scroll to the contact you want to delete and select OK > Option > Delete > OK. To confirm the deletion select OK. The record is deleted and the updated Outgoing calls list is displayed. Add to reject list: adds a group or an individual contact to the reject list, on the Outgoing calls list screen scroll to the contact or group you want to reject and select OK > Option > Add to reject list > OK. To confirm the operation select Yes. In case of a group, the members of the rejected group are added to the Reject list.The following additional options are available for group calls. The following additional options are available for group calls: Import group: option is used when you have made an ad hoc group call and the Group ID is stored in the
Answered calls list
This list contains call names of contacts whose calls you have accepted. The options available are similar to Outgoing calls. You can add new contacts to your PTT Contacts list, delete contacts, move contacts to the reject list and send a PTT invitation to a contact, import a group and rejoin a group session. For instructions refer Outgoing calls list on page 38.
If you want to add more people to the session select Add and choose the persons you want to call. Add user to session is displayed at the top of the screen. Continue to hold the PTT key while you are speaking and release the key when you finish speaking. Select Exit to end the call.
Responding to an invitation
1. When you receive an incoming call, Adhoc PTT invitation is displayed at the top of the screen. Select Accept to respond to the call or Reject to decline the call. If you are in a group session, the status of all the members in the session is displayed. To continue speaking, press the PTT key and speak after the beep. The key should be continuously pressed when you are speaking. Release the PTT key when you finish speaking. If both parties are in the session but not speaking, Push to Talk, Idle is displayed at the top of the screen. If the other person ends the call, No active user(s) in the session is displayed. If you end the call, PTT session ended is displayed.
SMS is a convenient and inexpensive means of communication. You can send a text message to other people via this service. You can use the SMS menu in your phone to send an SMS message to other mobile phones or any other equipment that can receive SMS. To access the SMS function select Menu > Messages > SMS. The list of options is displayed.
1. To view or define settings for your messages select Menu > Messages > SMS > Settings > OK. OR Press the Right navigation key as a shortcut to the Messages menu. Service number: is provided by your service provider. This is the message center number via which your messages are sent and received. This field can be edited. Messages cannot be sent if this field is left blank. Status report: enable this option to get a delivery confirmation for the messages you send. Use the Menu key to select the option and select OK. Reply path: if this option is enabled, messages that are sent to your mailbox will be sent via your service
Text input mode
When you enter text, the input mode is displayed at the top right of the screen. Press and release the # key to view the different text input modes, such as, Conventional (Abc), Predictive (T9) and numeric (123).
Conventional text input
The traditional mode uses the multi-tap method to enter a character 1. To choose the input text for a character (abc / en T9 / 123), press and release the # key.
center rather than the senders service center. Use the Menu key to select the option and select OK. Signature: enable this option to set a signature that will be suffixed to your sent messages. Use the Menu key to select the option and select OK. Enter the signature and select Save. If your message exceeds the maximum number of characters, the signature automatically gets omitted from your message. Validity period: sets the period to store your messages in the message center. Use the navigation keys to choose the period. On expiry of the specified period the messages are erased from the assigned memory. Memory: enables you to choose the memory in which you can store the messages. The messages could either be stored in the SIM card memory or the Phone book memory.
preferred network operator, check with your network operator. Bookmarks: Use this menu to add and manage your bookmarks and go directly to the corresponding web address. You can also edit or delete bookmarks via this menu Resume: You can view web pages from where you last left off. Access the web pages you visited last via this menu. Select the Back and Forward options to move between web pages. Enter address: You can enter a web address directly and browse using this menu. Settings: The following configurations can be set via this menu: Select profile: In this menu, existing profiles are listed on the display. Scroll to the required profile and select OK. Edit homepage: You can edit the web address of your homepage. Specify a Title and the Web Address. Connection: Specify the connection sesttings for WAP. Select a Network account from the list, enter the Proxy address of the proxy server, select the Connection type and enter the Port of a proxy server. Browser options: If web pages contain pictures, you can choose whether to show these pictures in this menu by selectng the option Show images. If you choose the Enable refresh option in this menu the web pages get refreshed.
The following sub menu is displayed:
Cache: This is a storage mechanism provided in the phone. You can choose to enable the cache mode or clear the cache memory. Cookies: Cookies are used when the web browser requests for a page from the web server. You can Enable or Clear cookies via this menu. Push inbox: WAP Push is an extension to SMS that enables the recipient of the WAP Push message to immediately view an online page of content in one click. You can view received push messages, configure push settings and delete messages via this menu.
Rename profile: Specify a name for the selected profile in this menu. The maximum length of the name is 40 characters.
Personalizing your phone
You can customize ring tones, alerts and alarms on your phone for different environments. 1. Select Menu > Quick settings. There are four environment profiles present in this phone, the default mode being Normal while the others are Silent mode, Meeting mode, Outdoors mode and Use in car mode. Note: You can only change the parameters for the Normal mode, but not for the other modes. Normal: This mode enables all the alerts in the phone. This is the default mode, but the parameters can be customized. To activate the Normal mode, select Normal > Enable > OK. You can also customize the name of this profile, select Normal > Change name. To personalize the alerts in this mode, select Normal > Personalize > OK. You can choose Ring tones or the Vibrate mode for the various alerts. Sound settings: You can set Ring tones or the Vibrate mode for the various alerts such as: Call alert, PTT alert, Alarm alert, Organizer alert, SMS alert
battery battery alert 5 charge 4 insert 4
add contacts 38 add members 38 create 37 delete group 38 delete members 38 edit 38 rename 37 view 38 contacts add via list 16, 36 add via number 16, 37 copy 16 create 15 refresh list 14 sorting 13
IP dial 28 IP Handsfree 28 send phone number 28
keypad accept/send 9 end call 9 LSK/RSK 9 navigation keys 10 numeric keys 10 power on/off 9
managing your files 55 meeting mode 54 menu call list 27, 38, 40 key 9 main 19 options 2 message settings memory 43 reply path 43 service number 43 signature 43 status report 43
call barring cancel 29 status 29 call information accum. charges 32 call meters 32 cost 32 last call 32 last GPRS call 32 channel lists 46 chat group
Dial in a PTT call 16
filter calls 30
GPRS 15, 30, 32 GSM dial 28
validity period 43 messages conventional text 43 delete 45 forward 45 inbox 45 predictive text 44 reply 45 save as user defined 45 send & save 45 sent 46 settings 43 text input mode 43 unsent 46 via phone book 45 write 44 missed calls list 39 my files 55
navigation arrows 20 network account 22 GPRS 22 preferred 21 register again 22
organizer capacity 48 check 48 create new event 48 delete 48, 49 edit 49 meeting 48 memo 48 new 48 past 48 weekly 48 outdoors mode 54 outgoing calls add to contacts 38 add to reject list 39 delete 39 import group 39 rejoin group session 39 send PTT invitation 39 outgoing calls list 8, 18, 27
personalize 54 backlight 21 color theme 21 contrast adjust 21 idle screen 21 languages 21 ringer tone 55 wallpaper 21, 55
welcome text 21 phone book add 23 copy 25 delete 24 dial 27 edit 24 memory 25 move 25 own info 25 send 24 phone calls call barring 29 call filter 30 call information 32 call waiting 29 dial 27 forward 29 GSM 29 international number 27 IP service 25 receive 28 speed dial 28 phone settings anykey answer 31 auto answer 30 auto redial 30 call timer 32 minute reminder 31 send ID 31 PoC 1, 33
presence 15 press 1, 8 press and hold 2 PTT call log 18, 38, 40 close 14 contacts 27 copy 18 display icons 14 function keys 12 groups 16 Push-to-Talk 33 quick start 12 PTT calls ad hoc 17 block 18 group 17 invitation 17, 28 one-to-one 16 speaker volume 13 PTT settings answer 13, 33 APN 14 audio 13, 34 auto logon 14 automatic logon 33, 34 configuration 33 connection 14 general 13, 33 hide my ID 13, 33 reject list 14
M N KS-AX3300 KRF-V5550D CDX-9 AWF1210C SRF-M73 MC8088HR Z-1500II Satego X200 SB5120 EL-509E TDP-T250 Drive Psr-220 UT13118 FS-1370DN LN46C630k1F Review Bonneville 2000 775N-CB775c-na- Psla0 GM-X332 SDE-3000 XXV-01D Zanussi F805 GA-5AX Zoombrowser EX SBM7700W Sharespace CDX-GT63UIW Falk N40 BMW 320D Base-DR7 Mcintosh C42 Ericsson G705 DKS-6100 Boss BR-8 XA-120IP WF-S5207PP 2300N Sennheiser E845 Airis PDK-5013 BC283W Amex 601 BC60XLT WHR-G125 Dmcf3 Designjet 4500 IDC-A09 DHC-ZX50MD Player Ii 24 W6222 F18316S Preamp WM-GX410 DH-110 WGU624 UE37C5000QW KX-TG8011GR AV-100 MAX-VS720 CQ-RD153N Machine 78-9514 WD-J1255R Octave Port III WF8700NAV XSV XP-400 N4B1N Dsac-MVC Alcatel-lucent 4059 MP511 ARC 8R AZ1316 00C Sport VSX-920 ZGT1SEK-A AVR-787 SF 20 Cocoon SQ505X IC-781 Checker FS-1020 SD 50 Management SE1451B RS55xdgns N2020 Rebel XSI Receiver SAA7135 Sunbeam 5890 Server 37WL56 CBD 1425 DSC-W5 Hit B
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101