Xerox Workcentre 118
Here you can find all about Xerox Workcentre 118 like manual and other informations. For example: review.
Xerox Workcentre 118 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Xerox Workcentre 118 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Xerox Workcentre 118 photo ]
Xerox Workcentre 118 Printer, size: 3.5 MB
Xerox Workcentre 118
User reviews and opinions
|tadeusz||2:34pm on Sunday, August 1st, 2010|
|Our office thought we would give Xerox a try as they are a big name in copy machines. What a mistake!|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i
Network Connection Quick Setup Guide
This guide includes instructions for:
Navigating Display Screens on page 2 Network Setup Using DHCP on page 2 Network Setup Using a Static IP Address on page 3 Verifying Network Setup Using CentreWare Internet Services (IS) on page 4
This setup guide provides instructions for connecting the Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i on an Ethernet TCP/IP network. It includes procedures for setting up the network connection using either of the following methods:
DHCP: Use this method to allow a DHCP server to automatically assign an IP address. This is the factory default setting. Static IP address: Use this method to manually assign an IP address provided by the network administrator.
Note The System Administrator Guide provides detailed instructions for setting up a network connection. If you are using Novell IPX, refer to the System Administrator Guide for setup procedures.
Before You Begin
Before turning on the machine:
Confirm that an existing operational network utilizing TCP/IP is available. Confirm that the Ethernet cable is plugged into the machine and is connected to an operational Ethernet port on the network. Note The RJ45 Ethernet cable is not supplied by Xerox.
Copyright 2004 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. 1
Navigating Display Screens
1. Use the Select buttons to select items on the display and to scroll through menus. 2. Use the Right Arrow and Left Arrow buttons to navigate screens or to move from one entry field to another. 3. Use the Enter button to accept the currently selected item on the display. 4. Use the Exit button to return to the previous display screen.
Network Setup Using DHCP
When the machine starts up after power on, it automatically uses DHCP to obtain its network configuration information. A DHCP server delivers an IP address as well as other configuration settings to the machine. To set up the network connection using DHCP: 1. Turn on the machine. 2. After the machine starts up, it negotiates with the DHCP server for an IP address. Wait two minutes for the network setup to complete, and then print the System Settings List: a. On the control panel, press the Machine Status button. b. User the Select button below the display to highlight Report/List, and then press the Enter button. c. Press the Right Arrow button. d. Press the Select button until you see System Settings on the display, and then press the Enter button. e. Press the Start button to print the System Settings List. 3. In the Communications Settings section of the System Settings List, confirm that an IP address has been allocated and that it is an appropriate IP address for your network. Note If the IP address starts with 167.xxx.xxx.xxx, the DHCP server has not properly allocated an address or DHCP is not enabled on your network. Contact your network administrator for assistance. 4. Use CentreWare IS to verify the network setup. See Verifying Network Setup Using CentreWare Internet Services (IS) on page 4.
Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i 2
Network Setup Using a Static IP Address
When the machine is powered on, it automatically uses DHCP to obtain its network configuration. To use a static IP address, DHCP must be turned off and the IP address, gateway address, subnet mask, and DNS Server address must be entered manually.
Pre-Requisites for Using a Static IP Address
Before you begin, obtain the following information from your network administrator:
IP Address: Gateway Address: Subnet Mask: DNS Server Address: __________. __________. __________. __________ __________. __________. __________. __________ __________. __________. __________. __________ __________. __________. __________. __________
Connecting the Machine Using a Static IP Address
1. Turn on the machine. 2. When the machine is Ready, press the Log In/Out button. 3. Press the Select button below the display to select System Settings. a. Use the numeric keypad to enter the Password. The default password is 11111. b. Press the Select button to select Confirm.
Turn DHCP Off
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Press the Select button to highlight Print Settings, and then press the Enter button. Press the the Enter button to select Network/Port. Press the Select button until you see TCP/IP Settings on the display, and then press the Enter button. Select Get IP Address, and then press the Enter button. Select Manual, and then press the Enter button. Press the Exit button.
Set the IP Address
1. Press the Select button until you see IP Address on the display, and then press the Enter button. 2. If there is an incorrect IP address in the field, press the Clear button to delete the address. 3. Use the numeric key pad to enter the first number of the IP address, and then press the Right Arrow button to move to the next field. 4. Repeat Step 3 to enter the remaining numbers. 5. Press the Enter button to accept the address. 6. Press the Exit button.
Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i 3
Verifying Network Setup Using CentreWare Internet Services (IS)
Set the Gateway Address
1. Press the Select button until you see Gateway Address on the display, and then press the Enter button. 2. Use the numeric key pad to enter the first number of the gateway address, and then press the Right Arrow button to move to the next field. 3. Repeat Step 2 to enter the remaining numbers. 4. Press the Enter button to accept the address. 5. Press the Exit button.
Set the Subnet Mask
1. Press the Select button until you see Subnet Mask on the display, and then press the Enter button. 2. Use the numeric key pad to enter the first number of the subnet mask, and then press the Right Arrow button to move to the next field. 3. Repeat Step 2 to enter the remaining numbers. 4. Press the Enter button to accept the subnet mask. 5. Press the Exit button. 6. Press the Log In/Out button to return to the main menu. 7. Use CentreWare IS to set the DNS server address. See Verifying Network Setup Using CentreWare Internet Services (IS) on page 4.
CentreWare IS provides a simple interface that enables you to manage, configure, and monitor networked printers from your desktop using an embedded web server. CentreWare IS gives administrators easy access to printer status, configuration, and diagnostic functions. It also provides users with access to printer status and special printing functions such as printing saved jobs. With CentreWare IS software, you can access and manage your printers over a TCP/IP network using a web browser. Note To enter network configuration settings via CentreWare IS, your computer must be on the same subnet as the Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i. For additional information about using CentreWare IS, see the User Guide and the System Administrator Guide. To verify your network setup using CentreWare IS: 1. 2. 3. 4. At your computer, launch your web browser. Enter the machines IP address in the browsers Address field (http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx). Click the Properties tab. Select the Protocol Settings folder on the left sidebar, and then select TCP/IP.
Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i 4
Verifying Network Setup Using CentreWare Internet Services (IS) 5. If you are using a static IP address, enter the DNS server address in the DNS Address 1 field, and then click the Apply New Settings button at the bottom of the page. 6. Enter the default user ID and password in the Connect to [ip address] dialog box, and then click the OK button. Default user ID: admin Default password: x-admin. The user ID and password should be changed after network setup is complete.
XEROX WORKCENTRE M118 128
DRUM CARTRIDGE REMANUFACTURING INSTRUCTIONS
XEROX WORKCENTRE M118 DRUM CARTRIDGE
2010 UniNet Imaging Inc. All trademark names and artwork are property of their respective owners. Product brand names mentioned are intended to show compatibility only. UniNet Imaging does not warrant downloaded information. Unauthorized sale, reproduction or distribution of this article is prohibited. For additional support, please contact email@example.com
XEROX WORKCENTRE MDRUM CARTRIDGE REMANUFACTURING INSTRUCTIONS
REMANUFACTURING THE XEROX WORKCENTRE M118/128 DRUM CARTRIDGE
By the Technical Staff at UniNet
SUPPLIES REQUIRED 1. Xerox WorkCentre M 118/128 developer (used in OPC cartridge) 2. Xerox WorkCentre M 118/128 drum cartridge replacement chip 3. Xerox WorkCentre M 118/128 OPC drum 4. Xerox WorkCentre M 118/128 wiper blade 5. Conductive Grease
TOOLS REQUIRED 1. Phillips head screwdriver 2. Small common screwdriver 3. Vacuum approved for toner
1. Remove the two screws located on the handle side end cap. Remove the end cap.
2. Remove the four screws from the inner end cap. Remove the end cap.
3. Follow the wires from the inner end cap to the sensor. Pry up on the two locking tabs and remove the sensor. Place a small piece of tape over the sensor hole.
4. On the non gear side, remove the four screws from the end cap. Remove the end cap.
5. On the large gear side, remove the metal plate and the drum bushing.
6. On the opposite side (non gear side) pry off the white gear and the drum bushing.
7. Carefully separate the two halves.
8. Remove the drum and place aside.
9. Remove the PCR.
10. Remove the two screws from the wiper blade. Remove the blade.
11. Clean out any toner from the hopper. Make sure you also clean out the auger post.
12. Install the new wiper blade and two screws.
13. Clean the PCR with your normal cleaner. Wipe off the old conductive grease from the shaft and replace. Re-install the PCR in the assembly grease side to the black PCR holder.
14. Place the drum in the hopper and carefully place aside.
15. On the developer roller side, remove the two springs from the metal slide cover.
16. Remove the plastic spring arm, and the two screws.
17. Remove the screw from the contact plate on the opposite side of the hopper.
18. Carefully pry up the three plastic tabs on the back edge of the cartridge.
19. Lift off the cover and locate the chip.
20. From the inside of the cover remove and replace the chip.
21. Remove all the old developer from the hopper.
22. Pour in the new developer. Make sure you cover both augers.
23. Snap the cover back in place. Make sure all three tabs lock!
24. Install the back screw in front of the metal cover.
25. Install the plastic spring arm and the screw to hold it in place (sliding the cover over allows the spring arm to fit correctly).
26. On the opposite side, install the screw into the metal contact.
27. Install both springs on the metal cover.
28. While holding both halves together, install the drum bushings (the pointed one to the gear side with the metal plate).
29. Install the double bushing to the non-gear side. Also install the white gear onto the keyed shaft.
30. Install the end cap and four screws on the non-gear side. Make sure the white gear fits properly.
31. Install the inner handle end cap on the gear side and the three screws. Watch the wire routing so that they do not get pinched.
32. While holding the cartridge so the developer will not spill out, remove the tape from the sensor hole. Make sure the wires are routed correctly and snap the sensor back in place.
33. Install the outer end cap onto the gear side, and the two screws. Press down on the handle to allow the end cap to fit properly.
M1630N Laserjet 1012 HP2840 PCA 2450 HSD 4000 PX710W CL-1 Nimh RC-608M Adapter WIT 61 RE-SD10 37S86BD C2800 VA11A Review MV920 Magicolor 5550 Motion Desire P3300 Pentax ZX60 WB500 MDR-EX300 MA12AH1 Nf0 Duels Game Qashqai 2 Mixchart TA-FE520R Ericsson K330 Handheld ITD71 MPH Coupe TX-29AS10F PT-85 HTS5590 DV 5500 WM-GX670 Bluetooth TX-28SK1F 775I945GZ GR-555 230 ACX CCD-TR825E 26LC2RA ML380 XB12XT EW1062S Fostex 3013 Elna 2110 42PX5R Citroen Saxo DM-420 ST-ation NC6400 702SMO TX-32LE7FA Siemens SX56 WF-T6015TC CMT-ED1A KX-TG9391 CCU-TX50 6 1PP 3000 N Z1000 KDL-26P300H Router Alive HBH-608 Mopeds 103 ZN200 TX-21S3T KLV-46W300A DG8030 Wrist NET XM-1S GL716 DCR-DVD905 Appleworks 6 GEC2630 544NG Light Automatica Coupe 2000 SCD465B 23PF8946 EM550SP NV-SD440B Aqxxf 129 VPC-E6EX Pqf32 Laserjet 3500 LE32S81BH HMX-T10BP IC-F4GT ER-430 CY-VM1500EX 32LG50FD Kolor Equipment Extra VGN-AR71J
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101