Zyxel Zyair G-220F
PC Compatible - Wireless G 54 mbps - USB - Strong Encryption
ZyXEL Communications is one of the world's leading suppliers of data, voice and networking products. With both a global reach and local touch, the company provides corporate enterprises, network service providers and carriers, Telcos, small businesses, and consumers with comprehensive, innovative information access products and systems. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Zyxel Zyair G-220F photo ]
Zyxel Zyair G-220F, size: 4.0 MB
Zyxel Zyair G-220F Quick Guide
Zyxel Zyair G-220F
User reviews and opinions
|greengrass||11:27pm on Wednesday, October 13th, 2010|
|Great wireless connection. Always strrong signal Great wireless connection. Would recommend. Never lose a signal. Fantastic Wireless!! I bought this to hook up my linux computer to the internet and saw that others had said this was one that worked automatically. GET **ONLY** HARDWARE REVISION V2 The best wireless USB adapter dongle there is.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter g-220f
Internal Flash 4 Mbytes NOR flash Network Standard IEEE802.11g/b compliance Data Rate 54Mbps with automatic fallback to 48, 36, 24, 18, 12,9 and 6 Mbps Modulation 802.11g-- 54, 48, 36,24,18,12,9,6Mbps (OFDM) 802.11b-- CCK (11Mbps, 5.5Mbps), DQPSK (2Mbps), DBPSK (1Mbps) Operating Frequency 2.412 ~ 2.462 GHz: North America 2.412 ~ 2.472 GHz: Europe ETSI Operating Channels 1~11 for N. America, 1-14 for Japan, 1~13 for Europe (ETSI) RF Output Power 15 dBm (54Mbps, OFDM, typical, 5% tolerance) 17 dBm (11Mbps, CCK, QPSK, BPSK, typical, 5% tolerance) Coverage Area Indoor : 9.5M@54Mbps , 25M@24Mbps , 55M@6Mbps , 37M@11Mbps Outdoor: 60M@54Mbps, 70M@48Mbps, 80M@36Mbps, 120M@24, 18, 12/9/6Mbps, 80M@11Mbps, 120M@5.5Mbps, 200M@2Mbps, 300M@1Mbps Receiver Sensitivity 70 dBm @ 54M (OFDM, 10% PER) 85 dBm @ 11M (CCK, 8% PER) WEP Support 64/128/*256-bit encryption Support OS Microsoft Windows 98(SE), Windows 2K, Windows XP, Windows ME Switch WLAN/Auto-installation Power Consumption TX power consumption: <380mA RX power consumption: <200mA Voltage: 5V
Dimensions 95(L) x 30(M) x 16(H) mm Weight 25.8g
Setting Up Your Own Hotspot
- 54Mbps 802.11g wireless Internet access - USB 2.0 powered - Easy setup with Auto-installed driver inside This could be the smallest, lightest and most convenient youve ever seen. With ZyXEL G-220F wireless USB adapter connected to the USB 2.0 port on your notebook or desktop computer, you surf the Internet with no strings attached at Wi-Fi Hotspots. No wireless network available? How about building your own on the spot?
Operating Temperature 0Cto 50C Humidity 20% to 95% Non-condensing
Interface USB 2.0 compatible Antenna Built-in Chip antenna(2dBi)
CE, FCC, Wi-Fi, WHQL, C-Tick
Wireless AP and Client Dual Mode Available
The true Plug-and-Play ZyXEL G-220F can not only act as an 802.11g wireless network adapter that runs full-throttle at 54Mbps, five times faster than the old 802.11b standard, but also turns your wired PC into an instant Wi-Fi access point that brings with nearby wireless-capable computers together.
USB 2.0 Powered
With speed up to 40 times faster than USB 1.1, the G-220F breaks the 11Mbps barrier of USB 1.1, since only blazing-fast USB 2.0 can fully exploit the potential of 54Mbps 802.11g standard.
Easy Setup with Auto-installed Driver Inside
No CD to toss around, no software installation. the G-220F already has the driver software inside, a true plug-n-play solution.
Interoperability with Existing 802.11g and 802.11b Wireless Networks
The 802.11g-capable G-220F is downward compatible with 802.11b. So you may enjoy the best of both worlds never left in the cold again.
Compact, Stylish Designed
Small is beautiful. G-220F is powerful yet small enough to fit in your pocket, especially when you need a portable access point around.
For more product
Corporate Headquarters ZyXEL Communications Corp.
information, visit us on the web www.ZyXEL.com
ZyXEL Denmark A/S
Tel: +00 Fax: +07 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.zyxel.dk
ZyXEL Czech s.r.o.
Tel: +Fax: +Email: email@example.com http://cz.zyxel.com
ZyXEL Finland Oy
Tel: +358-9-Fax: +358-9-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.zyxel.fi
ZyXEL France SARL
Tel : +33 (0)97 Fax : +33 (0)20 Email: email@example.com http: //www.zyxel.fr
ZyXEL Germany GmbH.
Tel: +Fax: +Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http:// www.zyxel.de
Tel: +886-3-578-3942 Fax: +886-3-578-2439 Email: email@example.com http://www.zyxel.com http://www.zyxel.com.tw
ZyXEL North America
Tel: +1-714-632-0882 Fax: +1-714-632-0858 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.us.zyxel.com
ZyXEL Norway A/S
Tel: +80 Fax: +81 Email: email@example.com http://www.zyxel.no
Tel : +Fax: + Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http:// www.zyxel.es
ZyXEL Sweden A/S
Tel: +Fax: +Email: email@example.com http://www.zyxel.se
ZyXEL UK Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0) Fax: +44 (0)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http: //www.zyxel.co.uk
Copyright 2005 ZyXEL Communications Corp. All rights reserved. ZyXEL, ZyXEL logo and ZyNOS are registered trademarks of ZyXEL Communications Corp. All other brands, product names, or trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
N299 / N199 Firmware v1.00.24 Release Note
Nov 26, 2007
Thecus N299 / N199 IP storage appliance
[Software Upgrade/Downgrade Note]
1. After firmware v1.00.24 installed, the new software doesn't allow users to downgrade to any firmware version below v1.00.24. 2. System Configuration Download/Upload does not support different software version. Reminder : After upgrade to latest firmware, download configuration and save separately.
1. Added support for N199 NAS. 2. Added a message to remind NAS admin to create a RAID and upload the firmware before start using the NAS. 3. Added WAN and LAN IP address in system log and E-mail notification.
1. Fixed the problem that SMB/CIFS service stopped when coping 50 GB data to the NAS at a time. 2. Fixed the problem that failed to copy data to the USB HDD via SMB/CIFS.
1. For N299 NAS with firmware v1.00.10 or earlier version, please follow the procedure. 1) Backup all data out of the NAS. 2) Upload firmware v1.00.24 or newer. 3) Remove the RAID, and then create a new one. 4) Upload firmware v1.00.24 or newer onto the new RAID again. 5) Put backup data back to the NAS.
1. One-button-copy function is limited to front panel USB port. 2. In case two USB devices are attached to the USB ports on back panel simultaneously, only one of them will work. Please have one connected to the front panel and the other to the back. 3. Supports the following USB wireless dongles only. And it has to be installed before NAS booting up, no PnP.
N299 / N199 Firmware v1.00.24 Release Note 1/3 11/26/2007
[ZyDAS ZD1211] a. 3Com 3CRUSB10075 (Manufacture ID: 6891, Device ID: A727) b. Zyxel ZyAIR G-220 (Manufacture ID: 0586, Device ID: 3401) c. PCI GW-US54mini (Manufacture ID: 14EA, Device ID: AB13) [ZyDAS ZD1211B] d. Zyxel ZyAIR G-220 V2 (Manufacture ID: 0586, Device ID: 340F) e. SMC SMCWUSB-G (Manufacture ID: 083A, Device ID:4505 ) f. TP-LINK TL-WN322G+ (Manufacture ID: 0ACE, Device ID:1215) 4. File names and folder names should not contain more than 250 characters in their entire directory path to prevent errors occur in the file copy operations. 5. The following characters are not allowed to be included in the name used for files or folders on the N299 / N199. /\:*?<>|=+;, 6. When using multi-slot USB card reader, insert memory card into card reader before connecting card reader to N299 / N199. When removing, please disconnect card reader from N299 / N199 prior to remove memory card. 7. Some attributes may not be included with files and folders when copying to a USB drive with FAT32 format. 8. If a USB hard drive is connected to N299 / N199 formatted as FAT16/32, the following restrictions apply: - Copy file with size greater than or equal to 2 GB to the N299 / N199 can not be performed due to FAT file system limitation. - Files created by Mac OS X like DS_Store can not be copied to the FAT16/32 USB drive. 9. UPnP function only works on WAN interface. 10. Writing a file larger than 2 GB is not allowed by MAC OS-9. 11. The following characters are not allowed to be included in the name used for a file or shared folder when using Mac OS (AppleTalk) devices. ?/\=+<>;:,|* 12. Mac OS Limitations a. When using Mac OS X (post 10.2 with AppleTalk) without SMB, do not use Japanese characters in folder or file names to prevent errors accessing the data over a network. b. Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X can not see files on the network with names made up of over 32 characters. c. Mac OS 8.x/9.x only support local character encoding on file names (without Unicode support). d. Occasionally, when a file is accessed by a Mac OS computer within a shared folder, an information file will be created in the same folder. If the file is then deleted by a Windows OS computer, the original file may no longer be accessible
N299 / N199 Firmware v1.00.24 Release Note 2/3 11/26/2007
by Mac OS computers. 13. NAS needs about 3~5 minutes to broadcast/register itself to other Mac OS through AppleTalk after booting up and service enabled. 14. File system check page is in English, no multilingual. 15. FTP port should follow the rules given below. - Larger than 1024 - Could not use 3169 - Port 21 is allowed
1. During firmware upgrade process, it is imperative that user DO NOT turn off the power to N299 / N199 or closes the browser window. This will lead to catastrophic result. 2. When installing the Windows Wizard program of N299 / N199 on WinXP Professional SP1 or SP2, the firewall UDP ports 10000 and 10001 need to be opened. 3. Reset to factory default function automatically resets all the system settings including network settings, administrator password, user groups, language setting, system notification setting, and time zone setting. 4. Hardware reset button triggers the N299 / N199 to reset its network settings and administrator password. 5. To avoid accidentally shutdown the N299 / N199, the power button of the N299 / N199 is designed to take effect only when it is being pressed and held three seconds constantly. 6. Users should obey the international RF regulatory rules as they set up the wireless RF channel on the N299 / N199. The RF operating channels for different regions have been specified as following. Thecus has no responsibility for users attempting to violate the international RF regulation. 11 for N. America 14 Japan 13 Europe (ETSI) 2 Spain 4 France
|Device Type||Network adapter|
|Interface (Bus) Type||Hi-Speed USB|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g|
|Spread Spectrum Method||OFDM, DSSS|
|Data Transfer Rate||54 Mbps|
|Line Coding Format||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|Max Range Indoors||330 ft|
|Max Range Open Space||980 ft|
|Status Indicators||Link activity|
|Features||Software access point|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED|
|Gain Level||2 dBi|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Connections||1 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type A|
|Cables Included||1 x USB extension cable|
|Encryption Algorithm||128-bit WEP, 256-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA|
|Software / System Requirements|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP|
|Min Operating Temperature||32 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature||122 °F|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 95%|
|Universal Product Identifiers|
|Part Numbers||91-005-071001B, 91-005-071002, G-220F, ZY-ZYAIR_G220F|
ECR 2450 L194WS-BF Tapeware GA-6VXE7 Triton 1500 Motorola S9 DM-SE7 Spray GUN Tales CY-RC50KN 16 JBC SDP-2 PSS390 Magicolor 4650 VTD50 Device RC-20XL 4000 B Aspire-1200 CRE-719 Quadgt Assist Z103 T730BH ER-160 Antispyware 2008 UT13122 Cintiq 12WX Classic SB-27 Uk PRO 4270 CT-W630R Minolta 7150 TAV-L1 Gls 1988 Optra C710 Memup Koon EWS88D STR-D711 NV-GS11EG FR300 Gigaset 200 LE32C530 MP-110 CDA-9885R ML-2245 GR-DVM96u-gr-dvm96 VMC 180 1 1E Review WF8502NGW TDM-9501RM RH4940W S3773KA6 Avicc-C-8DVD-II ES300 MX7517J NP-Q70 Roomba 500 Powerbank M520 SHR-2162P250 EMS26405X CED-8080B 42PB120S5 Psr-170 Vega 3200 CLX-6210FX CT-740 Logicom G353 CQ-VA70PEW PRO90 IS Version 4 Siemens M580 HD 650 HDC-TM350 MDR-IF0140 M1001 2410-303 PG-M20S RS20ncsl SA3045 02 TY-FB9HD CDX-GT350S CQ-5200U WAK3300 SGH-F210 Maple 14 OT-305 CPM1A W3400 DGS-3224TGR TL-WN321G Shaper NP-Q1B Racing Family Aspire 7736 CT-F500 DZ-HS501E 170S6FB Hcb-100E
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101