Here you can find all about MIO C320 like map update and other informations. For example: text to speech, battery replacement, review, battery, manual, update, unlock, gps, hack.
MIO C320 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a MIO C320 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your MIO C320 photo ]
MIO C320 GPS, size: 7.0 MB
MIO C320 Miomap V3.3 Manual
Unlocked Mio C320 C520 GPS 3of3 my menu system coexisting with MioPocket
User reviews and opinions
|rsand||6:16am on Tuesday, October 12th, 2010|
|I hv bought a C320 GPS in USA but there is no canada maps. please help. i need a solution immediately|
|Hersh||3:26pm on Friday, October 8th, 2010|
|does your phone download gps golf courses and display distance to golf hole Love the GPS in my Model. P550.|
|gc146335||11:10pm on Friday, October 1st, 2010|
|I recently purchased the c320 from RadioShack... Large screen, easy to use, fast satellite acquisition Out-dated maps, small POI database.|
|wtn2die||2:22am on Monday, September 13th, 2010|
|Tried 2 units and both were the same. Each was off by at least 100 yards when saying "arrived at destination.|
|winlete||6:23am on Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010|
|the C320 takes forever to aquire GPS signal, locks up and restarts every day, and MIO offers terrible costumer service. I use this product everywhere. Found out that the 1 Yr. manufacturer warranty does NOT cover the battery. The battery is only 90 days.|
|irieiam||3:00am on Friday, April 9th, 2010|
|Good choice if there is no better. The product is my first GPS, so I am a bit biased. However.|
|AJaffe||12:52pm on Saturday, April 3rd, 2010|
|Had the C320 for about 6 months, bought it one the basis of the review here, - really happy with it. Had the C320 for about 6 months, bought it one the basis of the review here, - really happy with it.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
C Series Map Update Quick Start Guide
Revision: R02 (2009/05) 2
How do I update my Mio and install the maps?
You need to update your Mio first before you can install and use new maps. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Update the firmware of your Mio. Install MioMore Desktop, a suit of tools to access greater functionality and product information via your computer. Reinstall map software on your Mio. Install the maps. Install the voice guidance.
Step 1: How do I update the firmware?
Note: Depending on your model, the firmware update procedures may vary. If you have a C220 or C250 please see section 1 of this guide. If you have a C320 or C520, please see section 2. Note: Your Mio MUST be fully charged before proceeding with the update. This update is ONLY compatible with Microsoft Windows XP (32bit version).
Section 1: Instructions for C220 and C250
1. 2. Turn on your Mio and computer then connect them via the USB cable. Insert the supplied DVD into your computer DVD drive.The installer will start automatically.
3. 4. 4
Select Update Firmware. Select your Mio model.
Select Next to proceed.
Ensure that your Mio stays connected and select Update. 5
If a connection failure message shows, make sure your Mio stayed connected to your computer. Select OK to proceed.
Note: Once you select OK, the software and map data will be updated on your Mio. All data previously saved will be lost.
Your Mio will restart now.
10. If an updating failure message shows, follow the procedures to install USB device driver. Otherwise, go to step 14.
Select Finish and disconnect your Mio.
12. Hold down the power button until your Mio switches off. 7
13. Restart your Mio, reconnect it to your computer and go BACK to step 4 to proceed. 14. When an update completion messages shows, select OK. 15. Disconnect your Mio and hold down the power button until your Mio switches off.
Section 2: Instructions for C320 and C520
1. 2. 3. Turn on your Mio and computer then connect them via the USB cable. Insert the supplied DVD into your computer DVD drive.The installer will start automatically. Select Update Firmware.
4. 5. 8
Select your Mio model. Select Next to proceed.
Select Next to proceed. 9
The firmware update procedures start.
After the file transfer finishes, disconnect your Mio from your computer and select Next.
10. The update procedures on your Mio will start. Do not exit the installer yet. 11. On your Mio, tap Next.
12. When the USB connection screen shows, reconnect your Mio to your computer via the USB cable.
13. The installer will automatically start restoring the backup data to your Mio. Select OK when the process finishes.
14. Disconnect your Mio and hold the power button until your Mio switches off.
Step 2: How do I install MioMore Desktop on my computer?
1. 2. 3. Select the supplied DVD drive. Select your preferred language. Select Install MioMore Desktop.
4. 5. 6.
Select your preferred language. Select Next to proceed. Accept the License Agreement and select Next.
Select the location on your computer for installation of MioMore Desktop and select Next to proceed.
When the installation is completed, select Finish.
Step 3: How do I reinstall software on my Mio?
1. 2. Turn on your Mio and computer, connect them via the USB cable and insert the supplied DVD. Select Start on your Mio. All Programs Mio MioMore Desktop Tools ReinstallSoftware
3. 4. 16
Select Yes if you want to backup the device settings. Select Create new backup.
Make sure all data is chosen and select OK.
The procedure of the backup starts.
Select Close to continue the installation.
Select your preferred language and select Next.
Accept the License Agreement and select Next.
10. Select Install.
When the installation is competed, select Finish.
12. For C320 and C520, disconnect your Mio from the computer and follow the instructions on your Mio.
Note: Tap the < (bottom left) to set the date and time on your Mio.
Step 4: How do I install the maps on my Mio?
1. 2. 3. 4. Turn on your Mio and computer, connect them via the USB cable and insert the supplied DVD. Start Mio More Desktop. Select Activation. Enter the product key supplied in your product package and select Continue.
5. 6. 7.
When the activation is completed, select Finish. Select Activation. Enter the map product key supplied in your product package and select Continue.
Select CD/DVD ROM and select Continue.
Select a region to activate and select Continue to download the map registration files.
10. Select My Maps. Select Europe from a drop down list of the continent in the upper-left corner of the map. You can see the regions that are ready to be installed to your Mio are marked with yellow dots.
Select the regions you want to install.
Note: be sure to reserve at least 20 MB free space where the maps are installed. Doing so prevents your Mio from malfunction.
12. Select Install Maps.
13. Select Transfer now. 14. When the installation is completed, select Close. The maps that are ready to use are marked with green dots.
Step 5: How do I install voice guidance on my Mio?
1. 2. 3. 4. Turn on your Mio and computer and connect them via the USB cable. Start MioMore Desktop. Select Voice Transfer. Select your preferred language and select Install selected voices.
When the installation is completed, select Close.
SX105 XL-MP60 KX-TCD430 MCM11 SA-VE556H DN-X500 42PF9952 12M Zafira LK-100 RZ-37LZ30 FZS600-2001 H12251 Automate AM7 37PFL5603H 10 SA3045 02 FP51G K100dsuper EQ-540 NV-GS10EG AJ3231 Review Battery Replacement Unlock MAC 335 Fostex FD-8 Text To Speech Router Mimo ICD-B16 Wolf NAF2 HVR-Z7C RIM 2520 DP-3520 GTS 120 GTP-500 C3400 KX-TG8100PD Video 4 Update AR-5516 Cc-FR7CL Series DAV-DZ750K R-93ST 937 Manual EV9DVD GR-S392GC WFS70A01ECT PS-300-PS-400 ESF2440 DJ-S17 SRA-1200 Canon EOS1 2435-S255 7130G Gz-mg57 UN55C6300SF Jawbone MX-8R Imovie HD DSC-S780 Geonaute WS70 DF-S 50 CPI 1550 MP511 Singer 2639 Console 2500 Avxl 109 P2500 DP9210 441-U BJC-50 TC-21S1R Moviecube S800 32PFL7603D KS-F383R Mf636 KX-FM220 Mobicarte Switch Hack Gps IVA-D105R WM-GX410 St 3000 DEH-3110UB Diversity Battery VCT-D580RM VX-170 Clavier 646 Magicolor 7300 Vivicam 3000 VA905 ES522 MT-90S 400 WL E360D EFW 6305 SE1451B LE40B650t2W XS-602F Track Executive 6 Maestro 2005 Limited PCV-LX900 PDK-WM02 DZO-V3T Powerdsine 6001
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101