Asus EEE Pc 4G Surf
Here you can find all about Asus EEE Pc 4G Surf like notebook and other informations. For example: driver download, drivers, specs, netbook, review, upgrade, 701, manual.
Asus EEE Pc 4G Surf manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Asus EEE Pc 4G Surf please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Asus EEE Pc 4G Surf photo ]
Asus EEE Pc 4G Surf Laptop & Notebook, size: 6.6 MB
Asus EEE Pc 4G Surf
Asus Eee PC 4G Surf Notebook
User reviews and opinions
|frits||11:07am on Friday, September 3rd, 2010|
|2008-02-12 17:01:59 Asus eee PC 4G surf is an excellent laptop. Due to its small size and weight, I can easily take it everywhere I go office. The reason for me to buy this laptop instead of a regular one is for its size and weight.|
|Wasabi||7:32pm on Friday, July 2nd, 2010|
|I would highly recommend this to persons on a low budget who want internet access and the ability to check e-mail when away.|
|scashin||8:16pm on Saturday, June 12th, 2010|
|I first saw the little Asus Eee PCs while browsing a computer store online. My first impression of the 2gb surf model that they were showing was.|
|cibersheep||3:40am on Friday, April 23rd, 2010|
|nice netbook, but... Nice little netbook, but the keys are too small for my already small hands, and the touch pad is not that great. For Linux Power-Users Only I bought this PC a while ago, and have slowly grown a cultivated hatred for it.|
|avantman42||8:06am on Wednesday, April 14th, 2010|
|Suggest prospective buyers research before buying. I tried one out to see if the most common complaint (small keyboard) would be a factor.|
|Blojober||6:07am on Saturday, April 10th, 2010|
|all the features are excelent only drawback is harddrive capacity is very less and screen size is also very small if the ram is 2GB laptop will work f... I thought this laptop was amazing. I would love to have it myself. I love it so much! Awesome Great|
|UFO64||11:57pm on Thursday, April 1st, 2010|
|WORST COMPUTER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER This is the worst experience I have ever ever had. I have had to send in my eeepc for the third time. good The notebook was great, but unfortunatley make sure you get passwords if you order something like this.|
|boxmonkey||9:20pm on Sunday, March 21st, 2010|
|"Lightweight" "Freezes Up" i USE THIS COMPUTER AT HOME, BUT WORK APPLICATIONS. tHE ONLY TROUBLE IS DOING EXCEL SPREADSHEETS WITH THE SMALL SCREEN. iT IS TOTALLY PORTABLE. This tiny 2 lb. notebook breezes you through airport security and provides office compatible software, very sensitive wi-fi pickup, photos.|
|batistuta||8:34am on Thursday, March 11th, 2010|
|I purchased my Asus Eee PC to replace an old Dell computer that had a lot of limitations. I did a lot of research on new computers, on the market.|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Quick Use Guide
Eee PC 4G (701) Eee PC 4G Surf Eee PC 8G
Powering on your Eee PC
These are only quick instructions for using your Eee PC. Read the full manual for detailed information.
1. Install the battery pack
2. Connect the AC power adapter
3. Turn ON the Eee PC
When you open the display panel, do not force it down to the table or else the hinges may break! Never lift the Eee PC by the display panel! Remember to fully charge the battery before first use and whenever it is depleted to prolong battery life.
Status indicators represent various hardware/software conditions. Power Indicator Battery Charge Indicator Solid State disk (SSD) Indicator Wireless Indicator
Quick Use Guide -
Powering off your Eee PC
Do the following instructions to turn down your Eee PC.
1. Click the red power switch on the taskbar. Or, click Instant Shutdown from the Settings tab and select Shutdown. 2. Select Shut Down from the dialogue box. 3. Select OK to proceed. 3 1
Or, press the power switch of the Eee PC directly, and follow the previous instructions to shut down your Eee PC.
Launching First Run Wizard
For the first time you start your Eee PC, the First Run Wizard will auto-launch and lead you through setting up your preferences and some basic information. Follow the wizard instructions to finish the initiation. 1. Toggle I agree with this license and click Next to continue.
2. Select your keyboard type and click Next to continue.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the first run wizard.
ASUS Eee PC also supports Windows XP operating system. Refer to user guide for detailed instructions and notices on installing the WinXP SPbit operating system.
Configuring a network connection
Wireless network connection
1. Press + (<Fn> + <F2>) to activate the wireless LAN function. 2. Click Wireless Networks from Internet tab.
3. Select the wireless access point you want to connect to from the list and click Connect to build the connection. Ensure that the box before Enable wireless is checked. 4. When connecting, you may have to enter a password.
5. After a connection has been established, the connection is shown on the list.
6. And you can see the wireless signal strength bars on the OS taskbar.
Local Area Network
Using a dynamic IP:
1. From the Internet tab, select Network to start the configuration.
2. Click Create to create a network connection.
3. Select the type of connection you are using and click Next.
4. Toggle the first option Dynamic IP address (DHCP) and click Next.
5. Enter a name for this connection and click Next.
6. Click Finish to apply the settings or click Back to make changes. Click the box before Connect automatically at system startup or before the box Start this connection when finished based on your needs.
Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE)
1. Repeat the step 1~2 of Using a static IP to start the PPPoE network configuraton. 2. Select the type of connection 3. Select the hardware that you you are using and click Next. want to use to make your connection and click Next.
4. Enter your user and password 5. Enter a name for this and click Next. connection and click Next.
6. Click Finish to apply the settings or click Back to make changes.
Connecting removable devices
You can connect removable devices based on your needs.
1 Memory Card Slot
MMC (Multimedia Card) MMC Plus RS-MMC (Reduced Size) (with MMC adapter) SD (Secure Digital) MiniSD (with SD adapter)
microSD SD Adapter
2.0 USB Port (2.0/1.1)
USB External Optical Disk Drive USB External Hard Disk Drive
USB Flash Memory Disk
Accessing your files
With external connection of USB devices, you can easily move files into and out of your Eee PC. Refer to the sub-sections below for more information.
1. Connect your USB flash memory disk or USB portable hard disk drive to your Eee PC. 2. Highlight and select Open in File Manager at the prompt.
3. (A) Click Removable Disk (may be labeled as your disk drive brand name) in the left directory tree pane, and (B) double-click the folder shown in the right pane.
4. All the files and folders in your USB external storage device are shown in the right pane. Locate the desired file and double-click it to open.
1. Connect your USB flash memory disk or USB portable hard disk drive to your Eee PC with your music. 2. Highlight and select Open in Music Manager at the prompt.
3. The Music Manager screen displays the album folders in your USB flash/hard disk drive. Select a folder and drag tracks to the right pane to create your own playlist.
Quick Use Guide - 10
1. Connect your USB flash memory disk or USB portable hard disk drive to your Eee PC with your photos. 2. Highlight and select Open in Photo Manager at the prompt.
2. The Photo Manager displays the albums in your connected USB storage device. Select an photo in an album and the photos will be displayed in the bottom left preview window.
Quick Use Guide - 11
Calling up applications
Operate your Eee PC hands-free. With voice command, you can launch Eee PC utilities without utilizing the keyboard. Just let your lips do the service. Follow the instructions below to use voice command: 1. Double-click VoiceCommand from the Settings tab. 2. Right click the voice command icon on the OS taskbar and toggle Enable to activate this function. 3. The items on the list are available for voice command function. Add "computer" before each command.
An example of voice command use follows: 1. If you encounter new vocabulary, consult the dictionary in your Eee PC. 2. Activate the voice command function. 3. Speak out "computer-dictionary," and the built-in dictionary will be at your service.
Quick Use Guide - 12
Terminating application processes
The Task Manager displays the application processes. Tweak your Eee PC up if it is running slow by killing the application with Task Manager. Follow the instructions below to teminate applications: 1. Double click the SOS icon running applications. Or, press
on the OS taskbar to display the
(<Fn> + <F6>) directly to launch Task
Manager. 2. Select an unnecessary application that uses the system resources and click Kill to teminate the process.
Using Task Manager to terminate applications may cause damage to the files that the application is reading or editing. We do not recommend you use Task Manager to stop the applications that are working on your important data. Or, back up your important data before using Task Manager.
Quick Use Guide - 13
How to extend battery life?
Turn off Wifi: <Fn> + <F2> Dim the screen: <Fn> + <F3> Reduce speaker volume: <Fn> + <F8> Turn off the speaker: <Fn> + <F7>
How to use SOS task manager?
1. Click the green icon on the taskbar, which is located at the bottom of the screen. 2. Click a column heading to sort the list, for example by memory used. 3. Select any application in the window to Kill or Refresh. 4. To view more, select another option from the drop-down list.
How to install Windows XP?
Refer to the User's Manual.
How to connect to ASUS update server?
1. Connect to the Internet. 2. Click Add/Remove Software in the Settings tab. 3. After the databases loads, find any updates in the Settings tab.
How to set up Wifi?
1. Press <Fn> + <F2> to turn on the Wifi. 2. Click the Wireless Networks icon in the Internet tab. 3. Click Connect to build the connection.
How to set up ADSL?
1. 2. 3. 4. Click the Network icon in the Internet tab. Click the Create button. A wizard launches. Select DSL - Point-to-Point Over Ethernet, and click Next. Complete the wizard to configure a DSL connection.
Quick Use Guide - 14
Psp Slim Minolta 7115 SE7450B 550 A1 LE37R88BD Review E-105 XA8800MNU NV24HD 64071574 GA-880GM-ud2H Portable Scsi - 80 EPL-5800 Lcdw19HD KV-28LS35B C5900 Audioline 702 ZWF1432S Headset ST-SE300 FT-7800R DVP3962 37B CZA-10011 CLD-S310 DVP-NS700V HDV 178 TSU7000 EUR66662 Dynax 9 DLS PS4 LA40B530 DMV-JHB2 2005 DC401-3 MAX-DN65 TC-WE725 HMC018KD1 PEG-TJ27 Upgrade 8700I FHB150 RQ1060 19 A1600 MS-1942G Manual 1 4 Finepixviewer Moves 2004 Drivers Documate 510 Netbook Fostex X-24 DMR-E500H BT-460S Tuner PRO CE3250 XL2370 IVA-D105R CDX-L410B SMC2835W KDL-32NX500 RP255 DV7600 P299B WD-80185TP Scanner VGN-FE TM9178 WTC1155F Q Cdma SE-800AV 701 Tracker 2003 TLU-02643B Driver Download 28C-DB500 3175 WX VC-6713H SS-MB100H Bank 2R RZ80eeis All-IN-ONE CDX-GT424U AOM703 AJL303 12 Yamaha REV5 Camera 37LT75 8 0 SRP5002 AVN2227P L 2100 G-smart S40 DX125-JD EW1262W HT-DS490 Dvdr5570H-31 Travelmate-5310 Software L-300 FL 8380 Specs BL650 Wamba HD DCP850-37 Hilti PD32 WG111V3 D-copia 2000
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101