Epson Stylus Office TX510FN
Here you can find all about Epson Stylus Office TX510FN like price and other informations. For example: driver, review.
Epson Stylus Office TX510FN manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Epson Stylus Office TX510FN please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Epson Stylus Office TX510FN photo ]
Epson Stylus Office TX510FN - Start Here Printer, size: 1.5 MB
Epson Stylus Office TX510FN
User reviews and opinions
|dattaram||1:30pm on Monday, May 31st, 2010|
|Bought the 16G WiFi for my wife. She enjoys playing games, surfing the web, reading books, reading email and catching up on her Soaps at ABC.com. Awesome game player, and has replaced my laptop but I do not have to need for business and so I do not know about how those work. Great for traveling,...|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Setting Up Your Fax
Introducing FAX Utility (Windows Only)... 3 Power Supply Information... 3 Connecting a Phone or Answering Machine.. 3 Checking Your Fax Connection... 5 Setting Up Your Fax Features... 5
Faxing Photos or Documents
Handling Originals... 9 Handling Paper.... 9 Sending Faxes.... 9 Receiving Faxes.... 11 Selecting Send/Receive Settings... 12 Printing Reports.... 13
Error Messages.... 14 Problems and Solutions.... 14
Important Safety Instructions... 16 Personal Information Stored in Memory.. 17 Fax mode menu list.... 18
Warnings, Cautions, and Notes
Follow these guidelines as you read your instructions:
w Warning: Warnings must be followed carefully to avoid bodily injury. c Caution: Cautions must be observed to avoid damage to your equipment.
Note: Notes contain important information about the printer. Tip: Tips contain hints for using the printer.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Seiko Epson Corporation. The information contained herein is designed only for use with this product. Epson is not responsible for any use of this information as applied to other printers. Neither Seiko Epson Corporation nor its affiliates shall be liable to the purchaser of this product or third parties for damages, losses, costs, or expenses incurred by the purchaser or third parties as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse of this product or unauthorized modifications, repairs, or alterations to this product, or (excluding the U.S.) failure to strictly comply with Seiko Epson Corporation's operating and maintenance instructions. Seiko Epson Corporation shall not be liable for any damages or problems arising from the use of any options or any consumable products other than those designated as Original Epson Products or Epson Approved Products by Seiko Epson Corporation. Seiko Epson Corporation shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from electromagnetic interference that occurs from the use of any interface cables other than those designated as Epson Approved Products by Seiko Epson Corporation. EPSON and EPSON STYLUS are registered trademarks, and Exceed Your Vision is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. General Notice: Other product names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. Epson disclaims any and all rights in those marks.
When you need to edit or rewrite the one-touch dial sheet, feel free to copy and use the illustration on the left.
This product lets you send faxes by entering fax numbers, selecting entries from a speed dial/group dial list, or using the one-touch dial button. You can customize the fax header information, and select various report printing and send/receive settings. You can also set up the product to automatically receive faxes or set it to ask for confirmation before receiving a fax.
Power saving function
After 13 minutes of inactivity, the screen only displays the clock to save energy. Press any button (except P On) to return the screen to its previous state. Also, see "Restarting Automatically After a Power Failure" in the Basic Operation Guide.
Rings to Answer may be unavailable depending on the region.
Setting Up Your Fax Features
Before sending or receiving faxes, you may want to create a fax header, select your fax preferences, and set up a speed dial/group dial list of frequently used fax numbers.
1. Press K Fax to select Fax mode, and then press x Menu. 2. Press u or d to select 5.Fax Setting, and then press OK. 3. Press u or d to select 5.Communication, then press OK. 4. Press u or d to select 4. Rings to Answer, then press OK.
Checking your selected region
Before using the product, you need to select the region where you are using the product. 1. Press K Fax to select Fax mode, and then press x Menu. 2. Press u or d to select 9.Maintenance, and then press OK.
5.Rings to Answer may be displayed depending on the region.
3. Press u or d to select 11.Country/Region, and then press OK. 4. If you need to change the region, use u or d to select your region. 5. Press OK. An information screen is displayed.
5. Press u or d to select the number of rings, then press OK. Select more than the number of rings needed for the answering machine to pick up. 6. See your telephone's documentation for the setup method. 7. Press [Auto Answer/Space], and turn on Auto Answer mode. 8. Press OK. 9. Press x Menu to return to the first screen in Fax mode. When you receive a call, if the other party is a fax and you pick up the phone or the answering machine answers, the product automatically begins receiving the transmission. If the other party is a caller, the phone can be used as normal or a message can be left on the answering machine.
When you change the region, the fax settings are restored to their defaults.
When Auto Answer mode is set to Off, you can receive the fax manually by lifting the handset. (& "Receiving faxes manually" on page 11)
2. Press u or d to select 5.Fax Setting, and then press OK.
Using control panel buttons in fax mode
Use the following guidelines to enter numbers and characters. To move the cursor, add a space, or delete a character
l, r Moves the cursor to the left or right. Inserts a space or moves the cursor one character to the right. Deletes a character or moves the cursor one space to the left.
3. Press u or d to select 7.Header, and then press OK. 4. Select 1.Fax Header, then press OK. You see the header information input screen.
[Auto Answer/ Space]
[Speed Dial/Group Dial/Backspace]
5. Use the numeric keypad with other buttons on the control panel to enter the header information (& "Using control panel buttons in fax mode" on page 6). You can enter up to 40 characters. 6. Press OK. You return to 1.Fax Header. 7. Press d once to select 2.Your Phone Number from the Header menu, and then press OK. You see the phone number input screen.
To enter a fax number, use the numeric keypad. Press [Redial/Pause] to insert a pause symbol (-) when a brief pause is required during dialing. Use the # button to type the + symbol when entering a phone number in international dialing format. To enter characters, press a keypad number repeatedly to switch between uppercase, lowercase, or numbers. Press 1 symb to enter the following characters: ! # % & ' ( ) P + , -. / : ; = ? @ _~
8. Use the numeric keypad with other buttons on the control panel to enter your phone number (& "Using control panel buttons in fax mode" on page 6). You can enter up to 20 digits.
When entering your phone number, the "*" button does not work, and the "#" button functions as a "+" (international phone calls) button.
Creating header information
Before sending or receiving faxes, you can create a fax header by adding information such as a phone number or name. 1. Press K Fax to select Fax mode, and then press x Menu.
9. Press OK. You return to 2.Your Phone Number. 10.Press x Menu to return to the first screen in Fax mode.
Setting up date and time
If you have not yet set the date or time, or if the clock is wrong, you can adjust it using the Maintenance menu.
4. Use u or d to select the type of date display, and then press OK. 5. Use the numeric keypad to change the date, and then press OK. 6. Use u or d to select a 12-hour or 24-hour display, and then press OK. 7. Use the numeric keypad to change the time. 8. If you selected 12h, use u or d to select AM or PM. 9. Press OK. You return to 9.Date/Time. 10.Press x Menu to return to the first screen in Fax mode.
To select daylight saving time, set Daylight Saving Time to On.
Setting up your speed dial list
You can create a speed dial list of up to 60 fax numbers so you can quickly select them for faxing. You can also add names to identify the recipients and print the speed dial list.
5. Select or type the speed dial entry number that you want to register. You can register up to 60 entries. 6. Press OK. 7. Use the numeric keypad with other buttons on the control panel to enter a phone number (& "Using control panel buttons in fax mode" on page 6). You can enter up to 64 digits. 8. Press OK. 9. Use the numeric keypad with the other buttons on the control panel to enter a name to identify the speed dial entry (& "Using control panel buttons in fax mode" on page 6). You can enter up to 30 characters. 10.Press OK. You return to 1.Create. 11.If you want to add another speed dial entry, press OK and repeat steps 5 through 10. 12.Press x Menu to return to the first screen in Fax mode.
Editing a speed dial entry
1. Select 2.Edit from the Speed Dial Setup menu, then press OK. You see the registered speed dial entry numbers.
Creating a new speed dial list
1. Press K Fax to select Fax mode, and then press x Menu. 2. Press u or d to select 5.Fax Setting, and then press OK. 2. Select or type the speed dial entry number that you want to edit, then press OK. 3. Use the numeric keypad with other buttons on the control panel to edit the phone number (& "Using control panel buttons in fax mode" on page 6). 4. Press OK. 5. Use the numeric keypad with the other buttons on the control panel to edit the name for the speed dial (& "Using control panel buttons in fax mode" on page 6).
3. Use u or d to select 2.Speed Dial Setup, then press OK.
1. Press K Fax to select Fax mode, and then press x Menu. 2. Press u or d to select 9.Maintenance, and then press OK. 3. Press u or d to select 9.Date/Time, and then press OK.
4. Select 1.Create, then press OK. You see the available speed dial entry numbers.
6. Press OK. You return to 2.Edit. 7. Press x Menu to return to the first screen in Fax mode.
Deleting a speed dial entry
1. Select 3.Delete from the Speed Dial Setup menu, then press OK. You see the registered speed dial entry numbers.
7. Press the keys on the numeric keypad to enter a name for the group dial entry (up to 30 characters). Use the number keys to enter letters from A to Z (in upper case or lower case), numbers 0 to 9, and various symbols. 8. Press OK. 9. Select or type the speed dial entry number that you want to register in the group dial list. 10.Press P to add the speed dial entry to the group dial.
2. Select or type the speed dial entry number that you want to delete, then press OK. 3. You see a confirmation message. Press the 1 key (for Yes) to delete the entry, or press the 2 key (for No) to cancel. 4. Press x Menu to return to the first screen in Fax mode.
Press P again to cancel adding the speed dial entry that you selected.
Setting up your group dial list
The group dial list allows you to easily send the same fax message to many fax numbers. Before creating a group dial entry, you need to register a fax number as a speed dial entry. You can register up to 60 entries combined with speed dial entries and group dial entries.
11.Repeat step 9 to 10 to add other speed dial entries to the group dial list. You can register up to 30 speed dial entries in a group dial. 12.Press OK to finish creating a group dial list. 13.Press x Menu to return to the first screen in Fax mode.
Editing a group dial entry
1. Select 2.Edit from the Group Dial Setup menu, and then press OK. You see the available group dial entry numbers. 2. Select or type the group dial entry number that you want to edit. 3. Repeat steps 6 through 13 in the previous section to edit the group dial list.
Creating a new group dial list
1. Press K Fax to select Fax mode, and then press x Menu. 2. Press u or d to select 5.Fax Setting, and then press OK. 3. Press u or d to select 3.Group Dial Setup, and then press OK. 4. Select 1.Create, and then press OK. You see the available group dial entry numbers.
Deleting a group dial entry
1. Select 3.Delete from the Group Dial Setup menu, and then press OK. You see the available group dial entry numbers. 2. Select or type the group dial entry number that you want to delete, and then press OK. 3. You see the confirmation message. Press the 1 key (for Yes) to delete the entry, or press the 2 key (for No) to cancel. 4. Press x Menu to return to the first screen in Fax mode.
5. Select or type the group dial entry number that you want to register. 6. Press OK. The screen displays Enter Name.
When faxing, you can select the automatic document feeder or the document table. See "Placing Originals" in the Basic Operation Guide. 3. Press the D x [B&W] or the E x [Color] button.
Because color faxes cannot be stored in memory, the printer dials the fax number and faxes your document in real time. If the recipient's fax machine prints only in black and white, your fax data is automatically sent in black and white even if you select Color or B&W. If you need to cancel faxing at any time, press y Stop/Clear.
Before receiving faxes, make sure you load A4-size plain paper into the sheet feeder. See "Loading Paper" in the Basic Operation Guide. Also, make sure the Auto Reduction setting is set to On (& "Selecting Send/Receive Settings" on page 12).
4. If you use the document table, you see this screen after your original is scanned.
If the incoming fax pages are larger than A4-size, the fax size is reduced to fit or printed on multiple pages, depending on the Auto Reduction setting you select.
Before sending a fax, place your original in the automatic document feeder or on the document table. Then send your fax by entering a fax number, redialing the previous fax number, or selecting an entry from your speed dial list.
If you need to fax another page press the 1 key (for Yes), open the document cover, remove your first original, place your next original, and close the document cover. Then press OK to fax the next page. Repeat these steps to fax any other pages. If you do not need to fax another page, press the 2 key (for No).
If the fax number is busy or there is some other connection problem, you see a redialing information screen and the product redials the number after one minute. Wait for the redial, or press [Redial/Pause] during the redial countdown to redial immediately. Documents scanned up to this point will be transmitted after 20 seconds.
Entering or redialing a fax number
1. Press K Fax to select Fax mode. 2. Use the keys on the numeric keypad to enter the fax number. You can enter up to a maximum of 64 digits.
If you want to redial the last fax number you used, press [Redial/Pause] instead of entering a fax number. The last fax number is displayed on the LCD screen.
Speed dialing/Group dialing fax numbers
1. Press K Fax to select Fax mode. 2. Press [Speed Dial/Group Dial/Backspace]. The first speed dial/group dial entry name or number from your list is displayed. 3. To fax to the first speed dial/group dial entry, press OK.
To select a different speed dial/group dial entry, press u or d to display the entry, or press the number key that corresponds to the speed dial/group dial entry number.
Broadcast allows you to easily send the same fax message to many fax numbers using speed dial/group dial, redial, or by entering a phone number. You can send up to 30 phone numbers. 1. Press K Fax to select Fax mode. 2. Enter a fax number using speed dial, group dial, one-touch button, redial, or enter a number directly using the numeric keypad. 3. Press OK. You see this screen.
4. Repeat steps 3 to 4 in the previous section to fax.
If you use group dial list, only B&W is available.
One-touch dialing fax numbers
You can quickly access entries No.1 to No.5 in your speed dial/group dial list with one-touch dial buttons. These buttons are available in any Copy/Fax/Scan mode.
4. Press the 1 key (for Yes) to add another number, then repeat steps 2 to 3. If you do not need to add another fax number, press the 2 key. 5. Carry out steps 3 to 4 from "Entering or redialing a fax number" on page 9.
You can specify at what time you want to send your fax. 1. Carry out steps 1 to 2 from Entering or redialing a fax number (& "Entering or redialing a fax number" on page 9). You can also use speed dial/group dial lists or one-touch dial to select fax numbers. 2. Press x Menu, press u or d to select 3.Delayed Fax, and then press OK. 3. Press u or d to select On, and then press r. 4. Set the time that you want to send the fax, and then press OK.
1. Press a one-touch dial button to select the speed dial/group dial entry. 2. Carry out steps 3 to 4 from Entering or redialing a fax number (& "Entering or redialing a fax number" on page 9).
5. Press x Menu to return to the first screen in Fax mode. 6. Press D x [B&W].
Receiving faxes manually
If your phone is connected to the product, and Auto Answer mode has been set to Off, you can receive fax data after the connection is made. 1. Load A4-size plain paper into the sheet feeder. 2. When the telephone rings, lift the phone connected to the printer. You see this screen.
Color is not available for transmission timer.
Once it has been scanned, the fax is transmitted at the time you specified.
If you need to cancel faxing at any time, press y Stop/Clear.
Sending faxes from the connected phone
If your phone is connected to the product, you can send fax data after the connection is made. 1. Place your original in the automatic document feeder or on the document table. 2. Dial a number from the phone connected to the printer. You see this screen. 3. Press the 2 key (to receive). 4. Press the 1 key (for Yes), and then put the phone back on the hook. 5. Press OK to print the fax after receiving the data.
Receiving faxes from fax information service (Poll to Receive)
This function is used to gather information stored on another partys fax machine to your product. 1. Load A4-size plain paper into the sheet feeder. 2. Press K Fax to select Fax mode, and then press x Menu. 3. Press u or d to select 4.Fax Mode, and then press OK. 4. Press u or d to select Poll to Receive, and then press OK. 5. Press x Menu. You see this screen.
3. Press the 1 key (for Send). 4. Follow steps 3 to 4 from Sending a Fax (& "Entering or redialing a fax number" on page 9). 5. Put the phone down on the hook.
There are three ways to receive faxes.
Receiving faxes automatically
The product automatically receives and prints faxes in Auto Answer mode. 1. Load A4-size plain paper into the sheet feeder. 2. Press [Auto Answer/Space], and turn on the Auto Answer mode.
6. Enter the other partys fax number. 7. Press x D [B&W] or x E [Color] to start the transmission.
Selecting Send/Receive Settings
Specifications vary depending on the region and the values displayed on the screen may differ from the following list. Setting and Options Resolution Description Standard, Fine, Photo Sets the resolution when reading documents. Contrast +4 to -4
Setting and Options DRD
Description All, Single, Double, Triple, Double & Triple This option may be On or Off depending on the region. Indicates the type of answer ring pattern you want to use to receive faxes. You must have set up your phone system to use different ring patterns to select an option other than All (or Off).
ECM Sets the contrast when reading documents and for print outs. Auto Reduction On, Off Indicates whether large received faxes are reduced in size to fit on A4-size paper or printed at their original size on multiple sheets. Last Transmission Report Off, On Error, On Send Indicates whether or when the product prints a report for outgoing faxes. Select Off to turn off report printing, select On Error to print reports only when an error occurs, or select On Send to print reports for every fax you send. Tone, Pulse This setting may not be displayed depending on the region. Indicates the type of phone system to which you have connected the product.
On, Off Indicates whether you use Error Correction Mode to automatically request retransmission of fax data that is received with detected errors.
On, Off Indicates the speed at which you transmit and receive faxes. On is 33.6 Kbps and Off 14.4 Kbps.
Rings to Answer
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 The default value varies by region. This setting may not be displayed depending on the region. Indicates the number of rings that must occur before the product automatically receives a fax.
Setting and Options Dial Tone Detection
Description On, Off When this is set to On, the product dials automatically when it detects a dial tone. It may not be able to detect a dial tone when a PBX (Private Branch Exchange) or a TA (Terminal Adapter) is connected. In that case, set to Off.
Menu Fax Log
Description Prints the communication log for all recorded communications. Prints the latest communication in the log (transmission and polling reception). Prints the speed dial list. Prints the group dial list. Reprints the faxes received so far. Prints the latest protocol trace for one communication.
Speed Dial List Group Dial List Reprint Faxes Protocol Trace
1. Load plain paper into the sheet feeder. 2. Press K Fax to select Fax mode, and then press x Menu. 3. Press u or d to select 5.Fax Setting, and then press OK. 4. Make sure 1.Print Report is displayed, and then press OK. 5. Press u or d to display one of these options: 1.Fax Log 2.Last Transmission 3.Speed Dial List 4.Group Dial List 5.Reprint Faxes 6.Protocol Trace 6. If you select anything other than 1.Fax Log, go to step 7. If you select 1.Fax Log, press OK, and then press OK again. 7. Press D x [B&W] or E x [Color] to print the report you selected. 8. Press x Menu to return to the first screen in Fax mode.
See your Basic Operation Guide or online Users Guide for help on using the printer with a computer.
Restore default settings
1. Press K Fax to select Fax mode, and then press x Menu. 2. Press u or d to select 6.Restore Default Settings, and then press OK. 3. Press u or d to display one of these options: 1.Reset Fax Send/Receive Settings 2.Reset Fax Data Settings 3.Reset Network Settings 4.Reset All except Network & Fax Settings 5.Reset All Settings 4. Press OK to restore the default settings you selected. 5. Press the 1 key (for Yes) to restore the default settings, and then press OK. 6. Press x Menu to return to the first screen in Fax mode.
Menu Reset Fax Send/Receive Settings Description Resets the following items to the default factory settings: Scan & Print Setup (Resolution/Contrast/Au to Reduction/Last Transmission Report), Communication (Dial Mode/DRD/ECM/V.34/R ings to Answer/Dial Tone Detection) Resets the following items to the default factory settings: Speed Dial Setup, Group Dial Setup, Header (Fax Header/Your Phone Number), Fax Log
Error Messages No dial tone Fax job incomplete Solution Make sure the phone cable is connected correctly and the phone line works.
Use the Check Fax Connection menu to check the status of your fax connection (&"Checking Your Fax Connection" on page 5).
Problems and Solutions
If you have problems sending a fax, make sure the phone cable is connected correctly and verify that the phone line works by connecting a phone to it. Also make sure that your recipients fax machine is turned on and working. If you have problems receiving a fax, make sure paper is loaded correctly, the phone cable is connected correctly, and the phone line works. If you connected the product to a DSL phone line, you must install a DSL filter to the line or you will not be able to fax. Contact your DSL provider for the necessary filter. If your phone line has static or other noise problems, turn off the V.34 setting and try faxing again (& "Selecting Send/Receive Settings" on page 12). If the problem persists, turn off the ECM (Error Correction Mode) setting and try faxing again.
Reset Fax Data Settings
Menu Reset Network Settings Reset All except Network & Fax Settings Reset All Settings
Description Resets Network settings to the default factory settings. Resets all items except for Network and Fax settings to the default settings. Resets all items to the default factory settings.
Important Safety Instructions
Before using this printer, read and follow these safety instructions: Use only the power cord that comes with the printer. Use of another cord may cause fire or shock. Do not use the cord with any another equipment. Make sure the power cord meets all relevant local safety standards. Use only the type of power source indicated on the label. Place the printer near a wall outlet where the power cord can be easily unplugged. Do not let the power cord become damaged or frayed. Make sure the total ampere rating of the devices plugged into an extension cord or a wall outlet does not exceed the ampere rating limit. Avoid locations that are subject to rapid changes in heat or humidity, shocks or vibrations, dust, or direct sunlight. Do not block or cover openings in the case or insert objects through the slots. Place the printer on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond its base in all directions. It will not operate properly if it is tilted or at an angle. And make sure the back of the printer is at least 10 cm away from the wall for sufficient ventilation. Do not open the scanner unit while copying, printing, or scanning. Do not touch the white flat cable inside the printer. Do not spill liquid on the printer. Do not use aerosol products that contain flammable gases inside or around the printer. Doing so may cause fire. Except as specifically explained in your documentation, do not attempt to service the printer yourself. Unplug the printer and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following conditions: if the power cord or plug is damaged; if liquid has entered the printer; if the printer has been dropped or the case damaged; if the printer does not operate normally or exhibits a distinct change in performance. When storing or transporting the printer, do not tilt it, stand it on its side, or turn it upside down; otherwise ink may leak from the cartridge. Be careful not to trap your fingers when closing the scanner unit. Do not press too hard on the document table when placing the originals. Do not place anything except for originals in the automatic document feeder.
Telephone Equipment Safety Instructions
When using telephone equipment, you should always follow basic safety precautions to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and personal injury, including the following: Do not use the product near water. Avoid using a telephone during an electrical storm. There may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning. Do not use a telephone to report a gas leak in the vicinity of the leak. Keep this instruction manual handy for future reference. For New Zealand users: General warning The grant of a Telepermit for any item of terminal equipment indicates only that Telecom has accepted that the item complies with the minimum conditions for connection to its network. It indicates no endorsement of the product by Telecom, nor does it provide any sort of warranty. Above all, it provides no assurance that any item will work correctly in all respects with another item of Telepermitted equipment of a different make or model, nor does it imply that any product is compatible with all of Telecom's network services.
Personal Information Stored in Memory
This product allows you to store names and telephone numbers in its memory which are saved even when the power is turned off. We recommend that you use the following procedure to erase the memory if you give the product to someone else or when you dispose of the product.
Erasing the memory
1. Press K Fax to select Fax mode, and then press x Menu. 2. Press u or d to select 6.Restore Default Settings, and then press OK.
3. Press u or d to select 5.Reset All Settings, and then press OK.
4. Press the 1 key (for Yes) to restore all settings.
5. Press the 1 key (for Yes) again as a final confirmation.
All data stored in the memory is erased.
Fax mode menu list
Fax mode and Fax menu settings
Menu Resolution Contrast Delayed Fax Fax Mode Fax Setting Setting and Options Standard, Fine, Photo -4 to +4 Off, On Sending, Poll to Receive Print Report Fax Log Last Transmission Speed Dial List Group Dial List Reprint Faxes Protocol Trace Speed Dial Setup Create Edit Delete Group Dial Setup Create Edit Delete Print, View
Menu Fax Setting
Setting and Options Scan & Print Setup Resolution Contrast Auto Reduction Last Transmission Report Communication Dial Mode *1 DRD ECM V.34 Rings to Answer *1 Dial Tone Detection Check Fax Connection Header Fax Header Your Phone Number Standard, Fine, Photo -4 to +4 On, Off Off, On Error, On Send Tone, Pulse All, Single, Double, Triple, Double&Triple *2 On, Off On, Off 1 to 9 On, Off
Restore Default Settings
Reset Fax Send/Receive Settings Reset Fax Data Settings Reset Network Settings Reset All except Network & Fax Settings Reset All Settings
Confirm Network Settings Print Network Status Sheet Maintenance
This menu shows information for the current network settings.
Please refer to the Basic Operation Guide.
*1 This setting may not be displayed depending on the region. *2 This option varies On and Off by region.
Copyright 2009 Seiko Epson Corporation. All rights reserved.
Weight - approx. 7.6 kg
PART NUMBER PRINTER TYPE PRINTING METHOD NOZZLE CONFIGURATION PRINT DIRECTION PRINT QUALITY MAXIMUM RESOLUTION MINIMUM INK DROPLET VOLUME PRINT SPEED BLACK TEXT MEMO*1 (A4) COLOUR TEXT MEMO*1 (A4) PHOTO 10x15cm/4x6in*1 BLACK TEXT (ISO24734*2, A4) COLOUR TEXT (ISO24734*2, A4) PRINT FEATURES DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING COLLATE CONTROL PANEL LCD SCREEN COPY FUNCTION MAXIMUM COPY SPEED*3 MAXIMUM COPY RESOLUTION REDUCTION/ENLARGEMENT COPY MODES MAXIMUM COPIES FROM STANDALONE SCAN FUNCTION SCANNER TYPE SENSOR TYPE OPTICAL RESOLUTION BIT DEPTH SCANNING SPEED MONOCHROME A4 COLOUR A4 FAX FUNCTION TYPE OF FAX FAX SPEED (DATA TRANSFER RATE) FAX TRANSMISSION SPEED FAX RESOLUTION ERROR CORRECTION MODE FAX SPEED DIALS (MIX) AUTOMATIC REDIAL PAGE MEMORY PC FAX AUTO DOCUMENT FEEDER FUNCTION MAXIMUM DOCUMENT SIZE SUPPORT PAGE TYPE SUPPORT PAPER THICKNESS CAPACITY / MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ORIGNAL INTERFACE USB ETHERNET INPUT DATA BUFFER PAPER HANDLING PAPER FEED METHOD PAPER HOLD CAPACITY PAPER SIZE (Euro/CISMEA/Asia) MAXIMUM PAPER SIZE PRINT MARGIN COLOUR MATCHING NOISE LEVEL ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS RATED VOLTAGE RATED FREQUENCY POWER CONSUMPTION BLACK TEXT MEMO (A4) COLOUR TEXT MEMO (A4)
C11CA49411 / C11CA49412 On-demand ink jet (piezoelectric) 360 nozzles Black, 59 nozzles, each colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology) 3 pl Approx. 38 ppm (Draft)A Approx. 20 ppm (Draft)B Approx. 35 sec per photo (Draft W/Border)C Approx. 49 sec per photo (Default Borderless)C Approx. 16 ppm (Default) Approx. 5.5 ppm (Default) Yes, manual Yes (only PC Print) 2-line Bitmap Approx. 38 cpm (Draft)A Approx. 12 cpm (Draft)B 1440 x 720 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology) Auto Fit Function Plain Paper: Draft / Standard / Best copy mode (w/Border) Photo Paper Standard copy 99 pages A4 Flatbed Colour Image Scanner CIS 1200 x 2400 dpi Input 48 bits (16 bits/colour) / output 24 bits (8 bits/colour) 300 dpi Approx. 1.1 mSec/line Approx. 3.2 mSec/line 600 dpi Approx. 2.0 mSec/line Approx. 5.8 mSec/line 1200 dpi Approx. 3.8 mSec/line Approx. 11.2 mSec/line
*1 Print speed (PPM) when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode, 10 x 15 cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper in default mode. Print speed may vary depending on system conguration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer.
A Black text
B Black text and graphics
C Photo 4R (4 x 6)
*2 Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT with the Ofce Category Test for default simplex. *3 When printed on plain paper in the fastest mode. Copy speed may vary depending on copy mode, document complexity, type of paper used and number of copies. *4 The printer ships with full cartridges and part of the ink from the rst cartridges is used for priming the printer. Please refer to your local EPSON website for more Page Yield Information. *5 Based on ISO/IEC 24711 & 24712 Test Suite
Walk-up black-and-white and colour fax capability Up to 33.6 kbps Approx. 3 sec/page Standard (200 x 100), Fine (200 x 200), Photo (200 x 200 with error diffusion) CCITU / ITU Group 3 Fax with Error Correction Mode 60 Names & Numbers Yes Up to 180 pages (ITU-T No. 1 chart) Yes A4, US Letter, Legal Size Only Support Plain Paper 75 - 95 g/mpages (75 g/m2) or 3 mm (Letter, A4) / 10 sheets (Legal) Hi-Speed USB, Compatible with the USB 2.0 Specication 10 Base0T, 100 Base-TX 132 Kbytes Friction feed Input capacity: 120 sheets, A4 Plain paper (64 g/m2) A4, Letter, Legal, 13 x 18 cm (5 x 7), 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6), 9 x 13 cm (3.5 x 5), 13 x 20 cm (5 x 8), 20 x 25 cm (8 x 10), A6, A5, B5, Envelopes: No. 10, DL, C6 8.5 x mm top, left, right, bottom via custom settings in printer driver, otherwise 3 mm top, left, right, bottom ICM Proles (Windows), AdobeRGB (Windows and Mac), ColorSync2.0 Compatible (Mac) 39dB(A) according to ISO7779 Pattern with PGPP / Photo RPM mode 220 - 240 V (will vary depending on area) 50~60 Hz Approx 15 W (Printing Mode, ISO10561 Letter Pattern) Approx 3 W (Sleep Mode) ENERGY STAR rating Windows 2000 / XP / XP x64 Edition / Vista Mac OS 10.3.9 or later with USB Yes BLACK BLACK CYAN MAGENTA YELLOW CYAN MAGENTA YELLOW PAGE YIELD*pages 465 pages 350 pages (Composite Yield) 840 pages (Composite Yield) ORDER CODE C13T104190 C13T105190 C13T105290 C13T105390 C13T105490 C13T103290 C13T103390 C13T103490
Compact Multi-function Printer with Fax and Ethernet Connectivity
PRINTER SOFTWARE ON CD-ROM PRINTER DRIVERS ON-LINE GUIDE EPSON GENUINE INK CARTRIDGES*4 73HN INK SERIES (HIGH CAPACITY) 73N INK SERIES (STANDARD CAPACITY)
103 INK SERIES (EXTRA HIGH CAPACITY)
EPSON is the registered trademark of SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION. All other product names and other company names used herein are for identication purpose only and may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners, EPSON disclaims any and all rights in those marks. Scan/Print samples shown herewith are simulations. Specications are subject to change without notice.
EPSON SPECIALTY MEDIA (with its suggested applications) PAPER TYPE PAPER SIZE ULTRA GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER 4R ULTRA GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER A4 PREMIUM GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER 4R PREMIUM GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER 5 x 7 PREMIUM GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER A4 GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER 4R GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER A4 PREMIUM SEMIGLOSS PHOTO PAPER 4R PREMIUM SEMIGLOSS PHOTO PAPER A4 MATTE PAPER HEAVYWEIGHT A4
ORDER CODE C13S041926E1 C13S041927E1 C13S041863 C13S041464E1 C13S041285 C13S042070 C13S042071 C13S041925 C13S041332 C13S041259
EPSON SINGAPORE PTE LTD
1 HarbourFront Place #03-02 HarbourFront Tower One Singapore 098633 Tel: (65) 6586-5500 Fax: (65) 6271-9755 Epson Helpdesk: (65) 6586-3111
Ethernet-ready multi-function printer Hassle-free copying, scanning and faxing with Auto Document Feeder Improve productivity with super fast print speed
Printed October 2009
EPSON SERVICE @ YISHUN
Blk 744 Yishun Street 72 #01-193 Singapore 760744
Print | Copy | Scan | Fax
EPSON SERVICE @ CHANGI
C&P Changi Districentre 2 3rd Level 3 Changi South Street Singapore 486351
10/20/09 2:09:04 PM
SAVE COSTS INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
Maximised savings with Epson INKdividualTM cartridges
With separate colour ink cartridges, you only need to replace what you use. That saves the environment AND saves you money!
Professional quality prints with Epson DURABriteTM Ultra Ink
Epson DURABriteTM Ultra Ink delivers water, smudge and fade-resistant prints that can even be relied upon for long term archival purposes!
Printed with non-genuine inks Printed with E Epson DURABrite U Ultra Ink
Ethernet-ready multi-function printer offering: Fast printing speeds Automatic paper feeding Colour faxing
In addition, Epson Stylus Ofce TX510FN is compatible with 3 different cartridge sizes: Standard, High and Extra High capacity. Simply choose the one that best meets your printing needs.
Compatible Cartridges 73N Ink Series Standard Capacity 73HN Ink Series High Capacity 103 Ink Series Extra High Capacity -
Photo perfection with Epson Creativity Suite
Create impressive reports and proposals for all your presentation needs with this dynamic photo editing software package. Edit your photos with the embedded photo enhancement capabilities.
Ethernet connectivity for maximised savings
One printer multiple users
With built-in Ethernet connectivity, you can allow multiple users hassle-free access to the printer, saving precious ofce space and cost. Now everyone can print copy, scan and fax from just one machine!
Simplify and speed up your work processes
Fast printing speeds for faster work ow
38ppm Whether you need to print a draft for verifying or a business proposal for presentation, the Epson Stylus Ofce TX510FN delivers them with ease:
Black Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Energy efcient feature
Epson Stylus Ofce TX510FN consumes only 15W during printing, which can be up to 3 times lower than conventional laser printers*.
*Results based on internal test conducted using US-equivalent (120V) models. Professional laser-sharp A4 print
- Draft print speed of up to 38 pages per minute (ppm) in monochrome and 20 ppm in colour - Laser-quality A4 prints at 16 ppm in monochrome and 5.5ppm in colour
30-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
With the built-in ADF, you can fax, scan and copy multiple sheet documents with ease.
Partners in Perfection
Faster faxing capabilities, and in colour!
Now you can fax in colour. Whats more, faxing is made even faster by fax speeds of up to 33.6kbps and a convenient speed dial function that allows you to dial frequently used numbers at the touch of a button. Its 180-page fax storage memory ensures all incoming faxes are received securely.
Epson 3LCD Multimedia Projectors offer superior colour luminance, producing vivid and sharp colour images in every environment.
Epson Inks are designed to work specically with your Epson printer to deliver quality, vibrant, long-lasting prints.
All Epson paper is designed to complement Epson genuine inks and Epson printers to produce prints of exceptional quality.
10/20/09 2:09:24 PM
O2 X1I RH297H Easy 2 1410-714 S4000 40HP-2001 TC-WE675 Nuvi 1350 Alcatel-lucent 4020 Automate 435 SC-BT300 SGH-D600E Elna 845 ER9006B Picasso Triax 50LX SEP-30BT Freejet 3IN1 P43DE3 GR26sbtmr DF010DSE Karizma Photo LE22C330f2W MC2300W M1994D-PZ KX-FP215JT AQV12AWA CW-21Z573N Classe E PCG-GRX500P W-865R Iroise 3 B SGH-L810 EMP-1815 Nuvi 710 Combat Axorol DVP-NS305 GM-X904 Starlite 26PF9966 MEH-P5000r-2 Fargo C30E 32PW8707-12 PRE X SU-A700 EL-50 Playstation 2 D-265 3 5 FP730 GT501 AVR-1604 FPF523TCW Vega 3000 CT-S630S WCF54G SV-0602H DVD 10 Motorola Q8 ML-2240K Review YP-K3jqb-XEF DV8600H VSR-2900 HP-7700 Antenna 60 Ninja 650R KP-46S4U R08 AF Multispeed SM1800 DI8512 EPE800 CJ2M-cpu3 32PF9966 10 Music MX-8 PDK-WM02 SK-6A NX6120 Dista F100 Xdvd8130 KDC-W531 SDM-M61 VX730 Skype EP6 Cyber-shot C702 DSC-F1 XR-L240 YDP-S30 Premier 520 TCM 169 MN-15 LAC8900RN Driver Zumo 500 HT-SS370 PCR-500 Cruzer4 XDR-S55DAB
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101