Garmin Streetpilot 2820 Manual
Garmin Streetpilot 2820 GPS, size: 3.0 MB
Garmin Streetpilot 2820 Quick Reference Guide Rev. B, May, 2006
Garmin Streetpilot 2820 Quick Start
Garmin Streetpilot 2820 Declaration OF Conformity Rev. A, Apr, 2006
Here you can find all about Garmin Streetpilot 2820 like refurbished and other informations. For example: price, review, update, gps, for sale.
Garmin Streetpilot 2820 manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Garmin Streetpilot 2820 please write about it to help other people. [ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Garmin Streetpilot 2820 photo ]
User reviews and opinions
|perloc||9:03am on Thursday, October 14th, 2010|
|Garmin GPS We have really enjoy this Garmin GPS. My husband actually uses it on his motorcycle AND in the car.|
|Bigtom||9:02pm on Monday, October 11th, 2010|
|I boughtan open item in Best Buy and had to call tech support an reset to get my bluetooth function to work properly. You get many extras Price|
|jamila73||10:21am on Friday, September 17th, 2010|
|Very responsive, when you zoom in and out, it loads the maps very quickly, especially when compared with other GPS devices. MP3 player is pathetic.|
|artur_robertos||7:05pm on Wednesday, September 15th, 2010|
|Garmin StreetPilot 2820 I bought this as a discontnued model (still came with newest map version though) low-priced (found for $227) waterproof motorc... Over priced when sold new, but fair price now on Amazon This was my first GPS and I found it pretty easy to learn how to use.|
|daonb||3:19am on Sunday, September 5th, 2010|
|This unit comes packed with many useful features. Garmin regularly develops and releases software updates for their products for free.|
|gnom||8:02am on Saturday, August 21st, 2010|
|cradel The 2820 is not a good application for motorcylces. The screen is not bright enoungh. The 2820 is best for cars.|
|csirac||8:23pm on Monday, June 14th, 2010|
|With WAAS enabled, and after programming your routes and waypoints with the included software, this is a very powerful In-car GPS unit. The generations of Street Pilot just keep getting better. As always - first adopters pay a high price.|
|marcgarsan||5:08am on Saturday, April 3rd, 2010|
|We purchased the Magellan RoadMate 6000T for a trip cross country. Great Features Will NOT backup information One of the first things I realized when opening the box containing this GPS is that it does not include an AC adaptor.|
|jcompton||7:14am on Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010|
|Great unit for motor cycles. Works good but not as well as BMW motorrad 3. Will fit the Bmw cradle , but zoom buttons on cradle will not work .|
Comments posted on www.ps2netdrivers.net are solely the views and opinions of the people posting them and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of us.
Getting Your StreetPilot 2820 Ready
To use the mounting base with adhesive disks, start with
. To use the non-skid friction mount, start with.
Attach the mounting base to your dashboard.
1. Clean and dry the area where you want to place the mounting base. 2. Remove the liner from the bottom of the base. 3. With the locking lever facing you, position the base on the cleaned area. Apply pressure to adhere the base to the dashboard.
setup and go!
Mount your StreetPilot 2820 to the base.
1. Align the power plug on the vehicle adapter to the connector and slide the plug until fully seated. 2. Slide the locking lever on the base to the left (unlocked). 3. Slide the bottom of the 2820 into the base until it clicks into place. Mounting 4. Slide the locking lever to the right (locked). base 5. Plug the power cable into a 12-Volt receptacle in your vehicle. 6. Route the cable so it does not interfere with vehicle operation.
Copyright 2006 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries 190-00633-01 Rev. B
Power switch Release tab
Printed in Taiwan
Congure your StreetPilot 2820.
Finding a Destination
1. Flip the power switch down to turn on your 2820. 2. Follow the screen prompts to congure the 2820; you only have to do this once.
Touch Where To?
Touch Food, Hotel.
Pair your cellular phone with Bluetooth
1. Press the MENU key. 2. Touch Settings > Bluetooth > Manage Connections. 3. If you have never paired a device with your 2820, touch Yes. If you have already paired a device with your 2820 and want to add another, touch Add Device. 4. Set your phone to Find Me, Discoverable, or Visible mode. Touch OK on the 2820. 5. Touch your device in the list. Indicates your cellular phones 6. If your phone model appears in the list, touch it. If not, touch battery level and Other Phones. signal strength 7. When pairing your phone, enter the 2820s PIN code (1234) into your phone when prompted. 8. From the Main menu, touch Phone. Use the Mobile Phone menu to place calls and review your call history. Mobile Phone menu NOTE: You must have the external microphone connected or a headset with Bluetooth wireless technology paired to your 2820 in order to place a call.
wireless technology to your StreetPilot 2820.
Touch a category.
Touch a place.
Touch Go To.
Following Your Route
Follow the arrows. A checkered ag marks your destination. Your route is marked with a magenta line.
WARNING: For use in vehicles, it is the sole responsibility of the owner/operator of a vehicle with the 2820 installed to place and secure the device so it does not interfere with the vehicle operating controls and safety devices, obstruct the drivers view of driving conditions, or cause personal injury in the event of an accident.
Follow the route to your destination using the map. As you travel, your 2820 guides you to your destination with voice prompts, arrows, and directions along the top of the map. If you depart from the original route, your 2820 recalculates the route and provides new route instructions.
From the Menu page, touch View Map to open the map. The position icon shows your current location. Touch the map and drag to view different parts of the map. Touch and to zoom in and out. While navigating a route, touch the green bar across the top of the map to open the Turns List. Touch the Speed or Arrival data eld to open the Trip Computer.
Viewing the Map and Other Helpful Pages
Playing MP3 Files
Touch Music Player.
Touch Source to select MP3 mode. Touch Browse.
Map Page while Navigating a Route
Touch Play All.
Enjoy the music!
Setting a Home Location
You can set a Home Location for the place you return to most often.
Touch Where To? > Go Home.
Select an option.
Touch Save Home.
Playing Audible Books
Playing audible books is very similar to playing an MP3 le. From the Menu page, touch Tools > Music Player. Touch Source to change the 2820 to Audible Books mode. Touch Browse and touch the book you want to listen to.
1. Place the enclosed USB Driver DVD-ROM into your computers DVD-ROM drive. Follow the instructions on your computer screen. 2. Connect the enclosed AC power cable to the power connector on the back of the 2820. Connect the other end to an available electrical outlet. 3. Connect the mini-USB connector to the back of the 2820 (under the weather cap). Connect the larger end of the cable to an available USB port on your computer. 4. On the 2820, touch USB Mass Storage. 5. Double-click the My Computer icon on your computers desktop. A new Removable Disk drive appears in your list of drives. GARMIN is the available storage in the 2820s internal memory. 6. Double-click one of the drives to open it. Copy and paste les into the drive.
Loading Files on Your StreetPilot
Using the 2820 Unit Keys
Using the Remote Control
Install two AAA batteries in the remote (observe polarity). To use the remote, aim it toward the 2820 and press a button. The MENU, MAP, and SPEAK keys have the same function as the keys on the unit. (ZOOM) INzooms into the map. (ZOOM) OUTzooms out of the map. BACKreturns to the previous page and cancels data entry. Thumb Stickhighlights options and moves the map pointer. Press in to make a selection. Page and scrolls through lists. Alphanumeric Keysenters numbers and letters. Press the key repeatedly until the correct character appears.
ABC 2 JKL 5
DEF 3 MNO 6
For more information about the StreetPilot 2820, refer to the owners manual.
FINDopens the Find menu. MENUopens the Menu page. Press repeatedly to scroll through the Menu page, Tools menu, and Settings menu. MAPopens the Map page. Press repeatedly to scroll through the Map page, Trip Computer, and Music Player. SPEAKannounces voice directions. Power switchturns the unit on and off. Infrared (IR) windowreceives remote control signals.
Adjusting the Backlight Brightness
Press the MENU key. Touch Settings > Screen > Brightness > Manual > Next. You can also select Auto for automatic brightness adjustment.
Adjusting the Volume
Touch , or from the Menu page, touch Volume.
For Sale TM769 ZWQ6100 Gps NV-HV51 System C-8080 8 LI LD-2131SH 1700-500 AW2108F Powershot A85 WD-N80108 MW512 Ericsson W20 Canvas Fv3310 HL-4000CN Cabinet Plan SCX-4216FG EWZ-108D 3handwatch GZ-MG335 Quattrovalvole RX Plus Superzoom 120 Asus W1 SL-B210 Stylus 1000 HK620 Bizhub 222 300 VOX MD-MS721H 9508 E Se Plus SV0813H Argos Maxxum Stsi 226BW Samsung I718 Innerscan Wireless SGH-B310 LC-32LE700E Micro Motorola S605 SUM UP Engine EVO Mazda RX-8 LT RTS Aficio 1055 GK1630 Smcwcbt-G VT9151 Series II Pentax MZ6 FR732 TX-29AS10C PT-P1SDU Ecler NUO2 LQ-635K X734DE Update EVO T20 DVP-NS36 12-33 SMS Bassproii XR4400 Ii-platinum 510V4 Amarys 200 Espio 115V Korg 770 TL703 LDE1450 XR-20X Price DW4714 P5SD2-FM HGS-15 YZF-R6-2002 SA2820 TS-950SDX BT-RH 1250 KX-TEM824 Vtcd790 Azur 540R Watch E87 A720 IS ST-5500 MCD183 N150-JA01 Review CLX-3175 Genesis3 Sli-D 37LG5000 BT125 S2500HD IS-85 200NI S7550 HT-CT350 WJ-MX50 VIC100
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101