Emerson EWF2004A, size: 491 KB
Here you can find all about Emerson EWF2004A like remote codes and other informations. For example: .
Emerson EWF2004A manual (user guide) is ready to download for free.
On the bottom of page users can write a review. If you own a Emerson EWF2004A please write about it to help other people.
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Emerson EWF2004A photo ]
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
EMERSON AND THE G-CLEF LOGO ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF EMERSON RADIO CORP., PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY, U.S.A.
20 INCH COLOR TELEVISION
FUNAI CORP. will repair this product, free of charge in the USA in the event of defect in materials or workmanship as follows:
FUNAI CORP. will provide parts to replace defective parts without charge for one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. Two (2) years for Picture Tube. Certain parts are excluded from this warranty. FUNAI CORP. will provide the labor without charge for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of original retail purchase.
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS:
This warranty is extended only to the original retail purchaser. A purchase receipt or other proof of original retail purchase will be required together with the product to obtain service under this warranty. This warranty shall not be extended to any other person or transferee. This warranty is void and of no effect if any serial numbers on the product are altered, replaced, defaced, missing or if service was attempted by an unauthorized service center. This FUNAI CORPORATION Limited warranty does not apply to any the product not purchased and used in the United States. This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship which occurs during normal use. It does not cover damage which occurs in shipment, or failures which are caused by repairs, alterations or product not supplied by FUNAI CORP., or damage which results from accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, faulty installation, improper maintenance, commercial use such as hotel, rental or office use of this product or damage which results from fire, flood, lightning or other acts of God. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER PACKING MATERIALS, ANY ACCESSORIES (EXCEPT REMOTE CONTROL), ANY COSMETIC PARTS, COMPLETE ASSEMBLY PARTS, DEMO OR FLOOR MODELS. FUNAI CORP. AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR OCCASIONED BY THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND OF ALL OTHER LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF FUNAI, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY FUNAI AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES IN THE UNITED STATES. ALL WARRANTY INSPECTIONS AND REPAIRS MUST BE PERFORMED BY A FUNAI AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER. THIS WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WHEN THE UNIT IS CARRIED-IN TO A FUNAI AUTHORIZED SERVICE FACILITY. THE PRODUCT MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASE RECEIPT. IF NO PROOF OF PURCHASE IS ATTACHED, THE WARRANTY WILL NOT BE HONORED AND REPAIRS COSTS WILL BE CHARGED.
MTS/SAP Tuner Flat Screen Picture Tube 181 Channel Selection- All VHF/UHF channels plus up to 125 cable channels. PLL Frequency Synthesized Tuning- Provides free and easy channel selection and lets you tune directly to any channel using the channel number buttons on the remote control. Sleep Timer Closed Caption Decoder Auto Shut Off Function- If there is no signal input from the antenna terminal and no user operation for 15 minutes, the TV will turn itself off automatically. Resume Function- If the power fails or is disconnected while the TV is on, the TV will turn on automatically when the power resumes. V-CHIP- Enables parents to prevent their children from watching inappropriate material on TV. Full-Function Remote Control On-Screen Function Display S-VIDEO Input- Allows you to get better picture detail and clarity. Front AV Input Rear Audio Input
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. IF, AT ANY TIME DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, YOU ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN SATISFACTION WITH THE REPAIR OF THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE CONTACT FUNAI CORP.
Place your TV in a room with adequate ventilation. Keep your TV set away from sources of direct heat, such as heat registers or direct sunlight. Do not place your TV on soft surfaces, such as rugs or blankets. Leave enough room for air to circulate around the bottom, top and back of the set.
FUNAI CORP. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY DESIGN OF THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. To locate your nearest Emerson Authorized Service Center or general service procedure, please call or write to the following: FUNAI CORPORATION, INC. SERVICE CENTER 19900 Van Ness Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501 Tel :1-800-256-2487 http://www.emersonaudiovideo.com
Head Office: 100 North Street, Teterboro, NJ 07608
The serial number of this product may be found on the back of the TV. No others have the same serial number as yours. You should record the number and other vital information here and retain this book as a permanent record of your purchase to aid identification in case of theft.
Date of Purchase Dealer Purchase from Dealer Address Dealer Phone No. Model No. Serial No.
IF YOU NEED ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE WITH SET-UP OR OPERATING AFTER READING OWNERS MANUAL, PLEASE CALL TOLL FREE 1-800-256-2487 OR VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT http://www.emersonaudiovideo.com
PLEASE DO NOT SHIP YOUR UNIT TO THE TETERBORO ADDRESS.
1EMN20221 Printed in Malaysia L3301UB * * * * *
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK) NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The important note is located on the rear of the cabinet. 1. Read instructions-All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the appliance is operated. 2. Retain Instructions-The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference. 3. Heed Warnings-All warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions should be adhered to. 4. Follow Instructions-All operating and use instructions should be followed. 5. Cleaning-Unplug TV from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning. EXCEPTION: A product that is meant for uninterrupted service and, that for some specific reason, such as the possibility of the loss of an authorization code for a CATV converter, is not intended to be unplugged by the user for cleaning or any other purpose, may exclude the reference to unplugging the appliance in the cleaning description otherwise required in item 5. 6. Attachments-Do not use attachments not recommended by the TV manufacturer as they may cause hazards. 7. Water and Moisture-Do not use this TV near water, for example, near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, and the like. 8. Accessories-Do not place this TV on PORTABLE CART WARNING an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table. The TV may fall, causing serious injury to someone, and serious damage to the appliance. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or S3126A table recommended by the manufacturer, or sold with the TV. Any mounting of the appliance should follow the manufacturers instructions and should use a mounting accessory recommended by the manufacturer. An appliance and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause the appliance and cart combination to overturn. AMEUBLES- Cet appareil ne doit tre plac que sur un meuble (avec ou sans roulettes) recommand par le
THIS SYMBOL INDICATES THAT DANGEROUS VOLTAGE CONSTITUTING A RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK IS PRESENT WITHIN THIS UNIT. THIS SYMBOL INDICATES THAT THERE ARE IMPORTANT OPERATING AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE LITERATURE ACCOMPANYING THE APPLIANCE. fabricant. Si vous linstallez sur un SYMBOLE D'AVERTISSEMENT POUR LES COMPOSANTES APPAREIL ET MEUBLE A ROULETTES meuble roulettes, dplacez les deux ensembles avec prcaution. Un arrt brusque, lutilisation dune force excessive et des surfaces irrgulires risquent de dstabiliser S3126A lensemble et de le renverser. 9. Ventilation-Slots and openings in the cabinet and the back or bottom are provided for ventilation and to ensure reliable operation of the TV and to protect it from overheating, these openings must not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the TV on a bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface. This TV should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register. This TV should not be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturers instructions have been adhered to. 10. Power Sources-This TV should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult your appliance dealer or local power company. For TVs intended to operate from battery power, or other sources, refer to the operating instructions. 11. Grounding or Polarization-This TV is equipped with a polarized alternating-current line plug(a plug having one blade wider than the other). This plug will fit into the power outlet only one way. This is a safety feature. If you are unable to insert the plug fully into the outlet, try reversing the plug. If the plug should still fail to fit, contact your electrician to replace your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized plug. 12. Power-Cord Protection-Power-supply cords should be routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them, paying particular attention to cords at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the appliance.
13. Outdoor Antenna grounding-If an outside antenna or cable system is connected to the TV, be sure the antenna or cable system is grounded so as to provide some protection against voltage surges and built-up static charges. Article 810 of the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA No. 70, provides information with respect to proper grounding of the mast and supporting structure, grounding of the lead-in wire to an antenna discharge unit, size of grounding conductors, location of antenna-discharge unit, connection to grounding electrodes, and requirements for the grounding electrode. (Fig. A) 14. Lightning-For added protection for this TV receiver during a lightning storm, or when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system. This will prevent damage to the TV due to lightning and power-line surges. 15. Power Lines-An outside antenna system should not be located in the vicinity of overhead power lines or other electric light of power circuits, or where it can fall into such power lines or circuits. When installing an outside antenna system, extreme care should be taken to keep from touching such power lines or circuits as contact with them might be fatal. 16. Overloading-Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock. 17. Object and Liquid Entry-Never push objects of any kind into this TV through openings as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short out parts that could result in a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the TV.
18. Servicing-Do not attempt to service this TV yourself as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. 19. Damage Requiring Service-Unplug this TV from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following conditions: a. When the power supply cord or plug is damaged or frayed. b. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen into the TV. c. If the TV has been exposed to rain or water. d. If the TV does not operate normally by following the operating instructions. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions, as improper adjustment of other controls may result in damage and will often require extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the TV to its normal operation. e. If the TV has been dropped or damaged in any way. f. When the TV exhibits a distinct change in performance-this indicates a need for service. 20. Replacement Parts-When replacement parts are required, be sure the service technician uses replacement parts specified by the manufacturer that have the same characteristics as the original part. Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire, electric shock, injury to persons or other hazards. 21. Safety Check-Upon completion of any service or repairs to this TV, ask the service technician to perform routine safety checks to determine that the TV is in proper operating condition. 22. Heat-This TV product should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other products (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
EXAMPLE OF ANTENNA GROUNDING AS PER NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE
ANTENNA LEAD IN WIRE GROUND CLAMP
ANTENNA DISCHARGE UNIT (NEC SECTION 810-20)
ELECTRIC SERVICE EQUIPMENT GROUNDING CONDUCTORS (NEC SECTION 810-21) GROUND CLAMPS NEC - NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE POWER SERVICE GROUNDING ELECTRODE SYSTEM (NEC ART 250, PART H)
FCC WARNING- This equipment may generate or use radio frequency energy. Changes or modifications to this equipment may cause harmful interference unless the modifications are expressly approved in the instruction manual. The user could lose the authority to operate this equipment if an unauthorized change or modification is made.
Note to CATV system installer: This reminder is provided to call the CATV system installer's attention to Article 820-40 of the NEC that provides guidelines for proper grounding and, in particular, specifies that the cable ground shall be connected to the grounding system of the building as close to the point of cable entry as practical.
PREPARATION FOR USE
Cables used here are available on the market. [ANTENNA CONNECTION]
UHF/VHF Rod Antenna (Not supplied) CATV Box * or Satellite Box
INSTALLING THE BATTERIES
Install two AA batteries (supplied) matching the polarity indicated inside battery compartment of the remote control.
75-ohm Coaxial Cable
From Cable System or Satellite Antenna From Cable System
[BATTERY PRECAUTIONS] Be sure to follow the correct polarity as indicated in the battery compartment. Reversed batteries may cause damage to the device. Do not mix different types of batteries together (e.g. Alkaline and Carbon-Zinc) or old batteries with fresh ones. If the device is not to be used for a long period of time, remove the batteries to prevent damage or injury from possible battery leakage. Do not try to recharge batteries not intended to be recharged; they can overheat and rupture.
REMOTE CONTROL AND FRONT PANEL FUNCTION
POWER GAME SLEEP DISPLAY
*Some cable TV systems use scrambled signals and
require a special converter to receive these channels. Consult your local cable company.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT AND FULLY INSERT. MISE EN GARDE: POUR VITER LES RISQUES DLECTROCUTION, INTRODUIRE LA LAME LA PLUS LARGE DE LA FICHE DANS LA BORNE CORRESPONDANTE DE LA PRISE ET POUSSER JUSQUAU FOND. Note: For your safety and to avoid damages to the unit, unplug the antenna cable from the ANT. IN jack before moving the unit. [EXTERNAL CONNECTION] Video 1 INPUT (Rear)
ex. Video Cassette Recorder S-Video Cable (OUT) Rear of this TV (OUT) Audio Cable
L AUDIO IN R S-VIDEO ANT.IN
POWER button To turn TV on/off Channel number buttons
GAME button SLEEP button DISPLAY button To display CH No./Audio Status CHANNEL RETURN button To return previous screen INPUT SELECT button To select TV or external input MUTE button VOL(UME) K / L buttons To adjust volume
CH(ANNEL) K / L buttons To select channel
CH VOL CH MUTE VOL
Note: The AUDIO L jack is for mono input. The sound is heard from both speakers. Use this jack for connecting monaural audio equipment. Video 2 INPUT (Front)
ex. Video Camera Video Game Audio Cable (IN) (OUT)
MENU VIDEO L - AUDIO - R HEADPHONE
Y VOLUME X
L CHANNEL K
Video Cable (OUT)
VIDEO L AUDIO R
Front of this TV
Note: The AUDIO L jack is for mono input. The sound is heard from both speakers. Use this jack for connecting monaural audio equipment.
SELECTING AUDIO/VIDEO INPUT
When you use the AUDIO/VIDEO input jacks, select VIDEO1 or VIDEO2 mode by hitting [INPUT SELECT] on the remote control. The input mode changes by pressing the button as following: TV channel VIDEO1 (Rear) VIDEO2 (Front)
Infrared Sensor Window POWER button CHANNEL / buttons VOLUME X/ Y buttons MENU button HEADPHONE jack AUDIO L/R input jacks VIDEO input jack Note: If some digits appear in the corner of the screen when the unit is turned on at the first time, hit [POWER] without unplugging the power cord.
SLEEP TIMER SETTING
To use the jacks on the rear of the TV, select VIDEO1. To use the jacks on the front of the TV, select VIDEO2. This function allows you to shut off the power automatically in a certain amount of time. 1) Hit [POWER] to turn on the TV and hit [SLEEP]. 2) Within 10 seconds, hit [SLEEP] repeatedly to change an amount of time. Each time [SLEEP] is hit, the time increases by 10 minutes up to 90 minutes.
Notes: When you disconnect the unit from the AC outlet or when you have a power failure, the sleep time will be lost. To cancel the sleep timer, hit [SLEEP] repeatedly until SLEEP 0 is displayed. The Sleep Timer Setting display will disappear automatically after 10 seconds of the operation.
MULTI-CHANNEL TELEVISION SOUND (MTS)
You can set to receive TV programs in Stereo, Second Audio or Monaural sound as you prefer. 1) Hit [MENU]. Press [CH K / L] to select TV SOUND. 2) Press [VOL K / L] to select [MAIN], [MONO] or [SAP] (Second Audio Program). The sound mode will be changed by pressing the button as following: [MAIN] [MONO] [SAP]
PICTURE CHANNEL SET [ENG] / ESP / FRA V-CHIP SET UP CAPTION [OFF] TV SOUND [MAIN]
You may view specially labeled (cc) TV programs, movies, news and prerecorded tapes, etc. with either a dialogue caption or text display added to the program. 1) Hit [MENU]. Press [CH K / L] to point to CAPTION. PICTURE 2) Press [VOL K / L] to select the mode you wish. CHANNEL SET [ENG] / ESP / FRA The CAPTION mode will be changed by pressing the button as following: [OFF] [C1] [C2] [T1] [T2]
V-CHIP SET UP CAPTION [OFF] TV SOUND [MAIN]
3) Hit [MENU] to exit the menu.
Menu Selection Type of broadcast Regular Stereo broadcast SAP MAIN -NoneSTEREO MAIN MONO -NoneMONO MAIN SAP* -NoneSTEREO SAP
3) When done, hit [MENU] to exit the menu. [CAPTION MODE (C1, C2)] CAPTION1 (C1) displays standard closed captions (what a character is saying). CAPTION2 (C2) displays foreign language closed captions (foreign language words showing what a character is saying). There are three ways of displaying according to programs: Paint-on mode: Displays input characters on the screen immediately. Pop-on mode : Once characters are stored in memory, they are displayed all at once. Roll-up mode : Displays the characters continuously by scrolling (max. 4 lines). [TEXT MODE (T1, T2)] TEXT1 (T1) and TEXT2 (T2) display half-screen text by scrolling (such as a channel guide, schedule or announcement). Notes: If closed captioning is not broadcast, you cannot receive it and nothing is displayed. When your TV receives a special effects playback signal (i.e., Search, Slow and Still) from a VCRs video output channel (CH3 or CH4), the TV may not display the correct caption or text. Captions and texts may not match the TV voice exactly. Interference may cause the closed caption system not to function properly. The caption or text characters will not be displayed while the menu display or functions display is shown. If a black box appears on the screen, this means that the TV is set to TEXT mode. To clear screen, select CAPTION [C1], [C2] or [OFF].
Note: If you select [SAP] when second audio is not available, the TV will receive normal audio.
*Second Audio Program (SAP) :
Your program can also be received in a second language or sometimes a radio station.
You can adjust the TVs brightness, contrast, color, tint and sharpness as you prefer. 1) Hit [MENU]. Hit [VOL K] to select PICTURE. 2) Press [CH K / L] to select an item and press [VOL K / L] to adjust setting.
[-] GAME MODE [+] OFF ON
GAME MODE Set to the most suitable position for video games. [-] : OFF [+] : ON BRIGHT Adjust until the darkest parts of the picture are as bright as you prefer. [-] : decrease brightness [+] : increase brightness CONTRAST Adjust to increase or decrease contrast. [-] : decrease contrast [+] : increase contrast COLOR Adjust to be brilliant or pale color. [-] : be pale color [+] : be brilliant color TINT Adjust to obtain natural skin tones. [-] : add red [+] : add green SHARPNESS Adjust to detail in the picture. [-] : make soft [+] : make clear Notes: The display will disappear automatically after 10 seconds unless you press any buttons. Magnetism from nearby appliances and speakers might affect the color of the TV picture. If this happens, hit [POWER] to turn off the TV and turn it on again after about 30 minutes.
This affects the language of the TV's setup menus and on-screen display terms. 1) Hit [MENU]. Press [CH K / L] to select [ENG]. 2) Press [VOL K / L] to select ENG(lish), ESP(aol) or FRA(nais). 3) Hit [MENU] to exit the menu.
You can select available TV channels in your area with this feature. [AUTO PRESET CHANNELS] 1) Hit [MENU]. Press [CH K / L] to select CHANNEL SET, then hit [VOL K].
This feature is helpful for playing video games. By hitting [GAME], you can set Game mode (suitable picture setting for games) and TV selects automatically front A/V input. 1) To use video games; GAME Hit [GAME]. 2) Press [CH K / L] to select AUTO PRESET CH, then hit [VOL K]. The tuner scans and memorizes all available channels in your area.
ADD/DELETE AUTO PRESET CH
Picture: GAME Input: Front (VIDEO2) 2) To cancel Game mode only; Hit [MENU] and [VOL K] to select PICTURE. Then Game mode will automatically be canceled. (The setting menu will disappear after 10 seconds.)
3) When the scanning is completed, the lowest memorized channel appears on the TV screen. Notes: The TV distinguishes between standard TV channels and cable (CATV) channels. The TV may recognize TV channels as CATV channels if reception condition is poor. If this happens, check the antenna connections and try steps 2) to 3) again when reception conditions are better. If there is no TV signal input, NO TV SIGNALS will appear on the display after the completion of channel scanning. NO TV SIGNALS
Picture: Customized Input: Front (VIDEO2)
3) To watch another input (TV or Rear Input); Hit [INPUT SELECT] repeatedly.
[ADDING/DELETING CHANNELS] 1) Hit [MENU]. Press [CH K / L] to select CHANNEL SET, then hit [VOL K]. 2) Hit [VOL K] to select ADD/DELETE. 3) Within 10 seconds, press [CH K / L] to select the channel you wish to put ADD/DELETE into memory or to erase from memory. AUTO PRESET CH
Notes: If you hit [GAME] when the TV is off, the TV turns on and will be in Game mode and external input mode automatically. If you adjust another picture control while in Game mode, this mode will automatically be canceled.
Note: The menu will disappear automatically after about 10 seconds. 4) Press [VOL K / L] to add or delete the channel. The added channel number will appear in light blue and deleted channel number will appear in light red.
OPTIONAL SETTINGS (Continued)
V-CHIP SET UP
This enables parents to prevent their children from watching inappropriate material on TV. The limitation is not available for news, sports programs, unedited movies on premium cable channels and Emergency Broadcast System signals. When you try to access to a program which is blocked, PROTECTED PROGRAM by. message appears on the TV screen. Programming may be rated by the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) or according to the Television Parental Guidelines. In order to block any inappropriate programming, set your limits in both MPAA RATING and TV RATING. 1) Hit [MENU]. Press [CH K / L] to select V-CHIP SET UP, then hit [VOL K]. 2) Enter 4-digit access code with the Number buttons. If you have ACCESS CODE not set up your personal access code, enter 0000 (default access ____ code).
<Selection> <Rating Category Explanations> TV-Y7 FV : Fantasy Violence TV-PG / TV-14 / TV-MA : D: Suggestive Dialog (TV-PG, TV-14 only) L: Coarse Language S: Sexual Situation V: Violence 6) Hit [MENU] to exit the menu. [MPAA RATING SET UP] 4) Press [CH K / L] to select a rating.
G PG PG-13 R NC-17 X
[VIEW] [VIEW] [VIEW] [VIEW] [VIEW] [VIEW]
3) Press [CH K / L] to select TV RATING, MPAA RATING or CHANGE CODE, then hit [VOL K].
TV RATING MPAA RATING CHANGE CODE
5) Hit [VOL K] repeatedly to set to [BLOCK] or [VIEW]. <Selection> G: PG : PG-13 : R: NC-17 : X: <Rating Category Explanations> General Audience Parental Guidance suggested Unsuitable for children under 13 Restricted; under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian No one under 17 admitted Mature audience only
[TV RATING SET UP] 4) Press [CH K / L] to select a rating. <Selection> TV-Y : TV-Y7 : TV-G : TV-PG : TV-14 : TV-MA : <Rating Category Explanations> Appropriate for all children Appropriate for children seven and older General Audience Parental Guidance suggested Unsuitable for children under 14 Mature audience only
[VIEW] [VIEW] [VIEW] [BLOCK] [BLOCK] [BLOCK]
TV-Y TV-Y7 ( TV-G TV-PG ( TV-14 ( TV-MA (
[VIEW] ) [VIEW] [VIEW] ) [VIEW] ) [VIEW] ) [VIEW]
6) Hit [MENU] to exit the menu. Notes (for TV RATING and MPAA RATING): You cannot access the setup menu when the PROTECTED PROGRAM by. message appears. Move to an unblocked channel before you hit [MENU]. When you select a rating and set it to [BLOCK], the higher ratings will be blocked automatically. The lower ratings will be available for viewing. When you set the lowest rating to [VIEW], all other ratings will automatically be available for viewing. [CHANGING THE ACCESS CODE] 4) Press the Number buttons to enter your old access code. 5) Hit [MENU] to exit the menu. Notes: Make sure you enter exactly the same new code in the CONFIRM CODE space as one in the NEW CODE space. If they are differrent, the NEW CODE space is cleared for redoing. Your personal access code will be erased and will return to the default (0000) when a power failure occurs or when you turn off the power using a wall switch. If you have forgotten the code, unplug the power cord for 10 seconds to restore the access code to 0000.
5-1) * Rating with no sub categories Hit [VOL K] at either rating to set to [BLOCK] or [VIEW].
TV-Y [VIEW] TV-Y7 ( ) [VIEW] [BLOCK] TV-G TV-PG (DLSV) [BLOCK] TV-14 (DLSV) [BLOCK] TV-MA (DLSV) [BLOCK]
5-2) * Rating with sub categories Hit [VOL K] twice. Press [CH K / L] to select a rating.
Hit [VOL K] to set to [BLOCK] or [VIEW].
TV-PG D L S V
[BLOCK] [VIEW] [BLOCK] [BLOCK] [BLOCK]
Sometimes a performance problem can be easily solved by checking seemingly apparent but often overlooked possibilities. Before arranging for service, check these items. It could save your time and money.
Poor Reception on Some Channels Different color marks on screen
PICTURE TUBE CLEANING
Wipe the picture tube of the TV with a soft cloth. Before cleaning the picture tube, disconnect the power cord.
Remote Control Doesnt Work
Lines or Streaks in Picture
Sound OK, Picture Poor
Picture OK, Sound Poor
Picture Rolls Vertically
Ghosts in picture
QUICK SERVICE CHECK LIST
No Picture or Sound
Bars On Screen
Wipe the front panel and other exterior surfaces of the TV with a soft cloth immersed in lukewarm water and wrung dry. Never use a solvent or alcohol. Do not spray insecticide liquid near the TV. Such chemicals may cause damage and discoloration to the exposed surfaces.
Try a new channel, if OK, then possible station trouble. Is TV plugged in? Power at outlet? Is TVs power on? Is antenna or cable connected to terminal on the back of the set? If outside antenna is being used, check for broken wire or loose connection. Check for local interference. Turn off the TV and then turn it on after about a minute. Adjust COLOR control. Adjust CONTRAST & BRIGHT control. Check batteries in Remote Control. Move the TV away from the nearby appliances which generate a magnetic field. Turn off using [POWER], then turn it on again 30 minutes later or so.
Owners Manual (1EMN20221)
Remote control unit (NE116UD)
Batteries (AA x 2)
Television system: Closed Caption System: Channel coverage VHF: UHF: CATV: Tuning System Channel access: Terminals Antenna input: NTSC-M TV Standard 15.119/FCC 2 ~ ~ ~ 13, A ~ W, W+1 ~ W+84, A-5 ~ A-1, 5A 181 channel frequency synthesized tuning system Direct access keyboard, programmable scan and up/down
Sound output: 1W, 8 ohm x2
Remote control: Operating temperature: Digital encoded infrared light system
Closed Caption Problem
Misspelled captions are shown. Text is not shown in its entirety or there is a delay of what is being said.
Spelling errors may pass through uncorrected by the closed captioning production company in a live broadcast. Captions that are delayed a few seconds behind the actual dialogue are common for live broadcasts. Most captioning production companies can display a dialogue to a maximum of 220 words per minute. If a dialogue exceeds that rate, selective editing is used to insure that the captions remain up-to-date with the current TV screen dialogue. Interference caused by building, power lines, thunderstorms, etc. may cause scrambled or incomplete captions to appear. Broadcasters may use a time compression process to the actual program so that additional advertising time can be given. In this case, captions will be lost since the decoder cannot read the compressed information. The videotape may be either an illegal copy or the tape duplicating company may accidentally have left out the captioning signals during the copying process. You are in TEXT mode. Select CAPTION [C1], [C2] or [OFF].
Manager Laserjet 1320 PD-Z72T DCR-TRV20E Programchart LE22C350d1H Powerbank 3 Korg KP1 Delta 4000 CX7525 S3600 KAM200 Quad FM3 Ultra Wide ECM20 700 Plus Gzmc200EK-GZ-mc200 HDR255 Silverado 2001 ICF-CD1000 TC42LD24 ER-A450T Gpsmap 60CX Deskjet 692K X734DE 50 8 323 D Innerscan DCR-TRV125E ZED 436 Torq LE M45-S165 LDA-831 SMC7004WFW SA-PTX5 CS9000 Mk2 DWL-G122 Santa FE PG-310 Protege R200 MXT PRO HI-FI DM5600-S KXF780 PD-31 S24AHN S-W150S DTH615 Smcwcb-G T845V HL-2700CN Cubicle DSC-T200 42LF76 NV-VJ62PN KRC-379R Servers RX-CS710 325TD Keypad LA32C450e1D CDX-GT24EE M228WDP-BZ N 01 KX-TG8070FX TH-42PWD7UY 2443NW 4core1333-fullhd GO 930T TG100 Matrix 2000 Servers EPX3000 Dslr-A700 7 2 EL-6091 EME2725S PT-LB10 DPU-3K6 WF-T656 GA9020S CT-W802R ZWG5145 T8090A VX2260WM Canon FS20 HT410 VPL-CX5 Urei 6250 Citroen Saxo C-150 FP71G- TX-SV434 DI-707 Cherokee GO 940 KDL-46XBR9 LD-2120WH EW-7711UTN Simulator
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101