Pioneer is DEH-4200UB is an ideal way to upgrade your OEM system, offering playback of WMA/MP3/AAC files from disc or USB devices, optional direct iPod control, and plenty more. It also offers big-time opportunity on the upgrade front--easily add Bluetooth and HD/SAT Radio, or use the three pairs of preamp outputs to build a system with external speakers and amplification.
Brand: PIONEER MOBILE
Part Numbers: DEH-P4200UB, DEHP4200, DEHP4200UB
UPC: 084938101404, 0884938101400, 884938101400
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Pioneer DEH-4200SD photo ]
Pioneer DEH-4200SD Car Audio, size: 947 KB
pioneer deh 4200sd
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
The tuner frequencies on this unit are allocated for use in Western Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Oceania. Use in other areas may result in poor reception. The RDS (radio data system) function operates only in areas with FM stations broadcasting RDS signals. Do not allow this unit to come into contact with liquids. Electrical shock could result. Also, damage to this unit, smoke, and overheating could result from contact with liquids. CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT This product contains a laser diode of higher class than 1. To ensure continued safety, do not remove any covers or attempt to gain access to the inside of the product. Refer all servicing to qualified personnel. The Pioneer CarStereo-Pass is for use only in Germany. Always keep the volume low enough to hear outside sounds. Avoid exposure to moisture. If the battery is disconnected or discharged, any preset memory will be erased.
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 6 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
In case of trouble
Should this product fail to operate properly, please contact your dealer or nearest authorized Pioneer Service Station.
Sound is muted automatically when: A call is made or received using a cell phone connected to this unit. Voice guidance is output from a connected Pioneer navigation unit. The sound is turned off, MUTE is displayed and no audio adjustments are possible. Operation returns to normal when the phone connection or the voice guidance is ended.
Important Failure to connect the red lead (ACC) of this unit to a terminal coupled with ignition switch on/off operations may lead to battery drain. The demo automatically starts when the ignition switch is set to ACC or ON while the unit is turned off. Turning off the unit does not cancel demo mode. To cancel the demo mode, press /DISP/SCRL. Press /DISP/SCRL again to start. Operating the demo while the ignition switch is set to ACC may drain battery power.
About this manual
This manual describes operations of both DEH-4200SD and DEH-3200UB. Only DEH-4200SD features SD memory card functions, so the explanations for those functions do not refer to operations of DEH-3200UB.
Resetting the microprocessor
The microprocessor must be reset under the following conditions: Prior to using this unit for the first time after installation If the unit fails to operate properly When strange or incorrect messages appear on the display
1. Remove the front panel.
2. Press RESET with a pen tip or other pointed instrument.
In the following instructions, USB memories, USB portable audio players, and SD memory cards are collectively referred to as external storage devices (USB, SD) If only USB memories and USB portable audio players are indicated, they are collectively referred to as USB storage devices In this manual, iPod and iPhone will be referred to as iPod.
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 7 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
Operating this unit
Head unit Optional remote control
Only for DEH-4200SD. The remote control CD-R320 is sold separately.
SRC/OFF S.Rtrv (list) MULTI-CONTROL (M.C.) Disc loading slot 0 (eject) USB port AUX input jack (3.5 mm stereo jack) Detach button
6/PAUSE 1 to 6 3/ 2/ 1/iPod /DISP/SCRL TA/NEWS BAND/ESC
Use an optional Pioneer USB cable (CD-U51E) to connect the USB audio player/USB memory to the USB port. Since the USB audio player/USB memory is projected forward from the unit, it is dangerous to connect directly. Do not use the unauthorized product.
SD memory card slot Only for DEH-4200SD You can see the SD memory card slot if you remove the front panel.
VOLUME MUTE k 8/2/4/6
Press to increase or decrease volume. Press to mute. Press again to unmute. Press to perform manual seek tuning, fast forward, reverse and track search controls. Also used for controlling functions.
Press to select an audio function. Press to select different displays. Press and hold to scroll through the text information. Press to pause or resume. Press to select functions. Press and hold to recall the initial setting menu when the sources are off. Press to display the list depending on the source. While in the operating menu, press to control functions.
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 8 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
(shuffle) (sound retriever) iPod
Shuffle or shuffle all function is on while the iPod source is being selected. The sound retriever function is on. CTRL (control mode) is set to iPod. (SD memory card) Only for DEH-4200SD. SD/SDHC memory card is inserted.
* Press SRC/OFF to cycle between: DEH-4200SD TUNER (tuner) CD (built-in CD player) USB (USB)/USB-iPod (iPod) SD (SD memory card) AUX (AUX) DEH-3200UB TUNER (tuner) CD (built-in CD player) USB (USB)/USB-iPod (iPod) AUX (AUX)
Manual tuning (step by step)
* Push M.C. left or right.
* Push and hold M.C. left or right, and then release. You can cancel seek tuning by pushing M.C. left or right.
Adjusting the volume
* Turn M.C. to adjust volume.
Note When this units blue/white lead is connected to the vehicles auto-antenna relay control terminal, the vehicles antenna extends when this units source is turned on. To retract the antenna, turn the source off.
Menu operations identical for function settings/audio adjustments/initial settings/lists
Returning to the previous display
* Press /DISP/SCRL. Returning to the previous list/category (the folder/category one level higher)
Returning to the main menu
Returning to the top tier of list/category * Press and hold /DISP/SCRL.
Returning to the ordinary display
Canceling the initial setting menu * Press BAND/ESC.
Using PI Seek
While pushing and holding M.C. left or right, you can skip stations. Seek tuning starts as soon as you release M.C.
Note This units AF (alternative frequencies search) function can be turned on and off. AF should be off for normal tuning operation (refer to page 11).
If the tuner cannot find a suitable station, or reception status deteriorates, the unit automatically searches for a different station with the same programming. During the search, PI seek is displayed and sound is muted.
Using Auto PI Seek for preset stations
When preset stations cannot be recalled, the unit can be set to perform PI Seek during preset recall. The default setting for Auto PI Seek is off. Refer to Auto PI (auto PI seek) on page 18.
Returning to the ordinary display from the list/category
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 10 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
Storing and recalling stations
You can easily store up to six stations for each band as presets. 4. Press TA/NEWS while a traffic announcement is being received to cancel the announcement. The tuner returns to the original source but remains in the standby mode until TA/ NEWS is pressed again.
Using preset tuning buttons
1. When you find a station that you want to store in memory, press one of the preset tuning buttons (1 to 6) and hold until the preset number stops flashing. 2. Press one of the preset tuning buttons (1 to 6) to select the desired station.
Using news program interruption
When a news program is broadcast from a PTY code news station, the unit automatically switches to the news broadcast station. When the news program ends, reception of the previous program resumes. * Press TA/NEWS and hold to turn on or off news program interruption. A news program can be canceled by pressing TA/NEWS.
Using preset screen
1. Press to switch to the preset screen. 2. Use M.C. to store the selected frequency in memory. Turn to change the preset number. Press and hold to store. 3. Use M.C. to select the desired station. Turn to change the station. Press to select.
Note You can also recall stored radio stations by pushing M.C. up or down during the frequency display.
1. Press M.C. to display the main menu.
2. Turn M.C. to change the menu option and press to select FUNCTION.
Switching the RDS display
RDS (radio data system) contains digital information that helps search for the radio stations. 1. Press /DISP/SCRL. Program service name PTY information Frequency
PTY information and the frequency appear on the display for eight seconds.
Advanced operations using special buttons Receiving traffic announcements
TA (traffic announcement standby) lets you receive traffic announcements automatically, regardless of the source you are listening to. 1. Tune in a TP or enhanced other networks TP station. 2. Press TA/NEWS to turn traffic announcement standby on or off.
3. Use M.C. to adjust the TA volume when a traffic announcement begins. The newly set volume is stored in memory and recalled for subsequent traffic announcements.
3. Turn M.C. to select the function.
After selecting, perform the following procedures to set the function. BSM (best stations memory) automatically stores the six strongest stations in the order of their signal strength.
BSM (best stations memory)
* Press M.C. to turn BSM on. To cancel, press M.C. again.
When AF is used, the regional function limits the selection of stations broadcasting regional programs.
* Press M.C. to turn the regional function on or off.
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 11 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
Local (local seek tuning)
Local seek tuning lets you tune in only those radio stations with sufficiently strong signals for good reception. 1. Press M.C. to display the setting mode. 2. Turn M.C. to select the desired setting. FM: OFF Level1 Level2 Level3 Level4 MW/LW: OFF Level1 Level2 Larger setting number is higher level. The highest level setting allows reception of only the strongest stations, while lower settings let you receive progressively weaker stations. 3. Press M.C. to confirm the selection.
News (news program interruption)
* Press M.C. to turn NEWS function on or off.
Notes If MW/LW band is selected, only BSM or Local is available. Operation is complete even if the menu is cancelled before being confirmed.
PTY list News/Info
News (News), Affairs (Current affairs), Info (Information), Sport (Sports), Weather (Weather), Finance (Finance)
PTY search (program type selection)
You can tune in a station by using PTY (program type) information. 1. Press M.C. to display the setting mode. 2. Turn M.C. to select the desired setting. News/Info Popular Classics Others 3. Press M.C. to begin the search.
The unit searches for a station broadcasting that program type. When a station is found, its program service name is displayed.
PTY (program type ID code) information is listed in the following section. Refer to page 11. The program of some stations may differ from that indicated by the transmitted PTY. If no station is broadcasting the type of program you searched for, NOT FOUND is displayed for about two seconds and then the tuner returns to the original station.
Traffic (traffic announcement standby) AF (alternative frequencies search)
* Press M.C. to turn traffic announcement standby on or off.
When the tuner cannot get a good reception, the unit automatically searches for a different station in the same network. * Press M.C. to turn AF on or off.
Pop Mus (Popular music), Rock Mus (Rock music), Easy Mus (Easy listening), Oth Mus (Other music), Jazz (Jazz), Country (Country music), Nat Mus (National music), Oldies (Oldies music), Folk mus (Folk music) L. Class (Light classical), Classic (Classical)
Educate (Education), Drama (Drama), Culture (Culture), Science (Science), Varied (Varied), Children (Childrens), Social (Social affairs), Religion (Religion), Phone In (Phone in), Touring (Travel), Leisure (Leisure), Document (Documentaries)
Scrolling the text information to the left
Notes Incompatible text stored with the audio file may not be displayed or may be displayed incorrectly. Depending on the version of iTunes used to write MP3/AAC files onto a disc, comment information may be incorrectly displayed. When Windows Media Player 11 is used to encode the WAV files, text information can be displayed. When playing back VBR (variable bit rate)-recorded WMA files, the average bit rate value is displayed. When playing back VBR (variable bit rate)-recorded MP3 files, VBR is displayed instead of bit rate value. When playing back VBR (variable bit rate)-recorded AAC files, the average bit rate value is displayed. However, depending on the software used to decode AAC files, VBR may be displayed.
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 13 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
Selecting and playing files/tracks from the name list
1. Press to switch to the file/track name list mode. 2. Use M.C. to select the desired file name (or folder name).
* Press 6/PAUSE to pause or resume.
Enhancing compressed audio and restoring rich sound (sound retriever)
* Press S.Rtrv to cycle between: OFF (off) 1 is effective for low compression rates, and 2 is effective for high compression rates.
Changing file or folder name
* Turn M.C.
* When a file or track is selected, press M.C.
Seeing a list of files (or folders) in the selected folder
* When a folder is selected, press M.C.
1. Press M.C. to display the main menu. 3. Turn M.C. to select the function.
2. Turn M.C. to change the menu option and press to select FUNCTION. After selecting, perform the following procedures to set the function.
Playing a song in the selected folder
* When a folder is selected, press and hold M.C.
Note Track title list will display the list of track titles on a CD TEXT disc.
Advanced operations using special buttons Selecting a repeat play range
* Press 3/ to cycle between the following: CD/CD-R/CD-RW Disc Repeat all tracks Track Repeat the current track Folder Repeat the current folder External storage device (USB, SD) All Repeat all files Track Repeat the current file Folder Repeat the current folder
Playing tracks in random order
* Press 2/ to turn random play on or off. Tracks in a selected repeat range are played in random order.
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 15 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
Playing songs related to the currently playing song
You can play songs from the following lists. Album list of currently playing artist Song list of currently playing album Album list of currently playing genre 1. Press and hold M.C. to switch to the link play mode. 2. Turn M.C. to change the mode; press to select. Artist Plays an album of currently playing artist. Album Plays a song of currently playing album. Genre Plays an album of currently playing genre. The selected song/album will be played after the currently playing song. The selected song/album may be cancelled if you operate functions other than link search (e.g. fast forward and reverse). If no related albums/songs are found, NOT FOUND is displayed. Depending on the song selected to play, the end of the currently playing song and the beginning of the selected song/album may be cut off.
1. Press M.C. to display the main menu. 2. Turn M.C. to change the menu option and press to select FUNCTION. 3. Turn M.C. to select the function. After selecting, perform the following procedures to set the function.
Refer to Repeat (repeat play) on page 13. However the repeat range is different from CD/external storage device. Refer to Selecting a repeat play range on page 14.
1. Press M.C. to display the setting mode.
Operating this units iPod function from your iPod
This function is not compatible with the following iPod models. iPod nano 1st generation iPod 5th generation
This units iPod function allows you to conduct operations from your iPod and listen to it using your cars speakers. * Press 1/iPod to switch the control mode. iPod This units iPod function can be operated from the connected iPod. Audio This units iPod function can be operated from this unit.
Refer to Enhancing compressed audio and restoring rich sound (sound retriever) on page 13.
2. Turn M.C. to select your favorite setting. Songs Play back songs in the selected list in random order. Albums Play back songs from a randomly selected album in order. OFF Cancel random play.
3. Press M.C. to confirm the selection.
Shuffle all (shuffle all)
* Press M.C. to turn shuffle all on. To turn off, set Shuffle in the FUNCTION menu to off.
Link play (link play)
1. Press M.C. to display the setting mode. 2. Turn M.C. to change the mode; press to select. For details about the settings, refer to Playing songs related to the currently playing song on page 15.
CTRL (control mode)
* Press M.C. to select your favorite setting. For details about the settings, refer to Operating this units iPod function from your iPod on page 15.
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 16 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
Refer to Pause (pause) on page 13.
16 FAD/BAL (fader/balance adjustment)
Audiobooks (audiobook speed)
The playback speed of audiobook can be changed. 1. Press M.C. to display the setting mode. 2. Turn M.C. to select your favorite setting. Faster Playback faster than normal speed Normal Playback in normal speed Slower Playback slower than normal speed 3. Press M.C. to confirm the selection.
2. Press M.C. to cycle between fader and balance. 3. Turn M.C. to adjust the speaker balance. Adjustment range (front/rear): F-F15 to F-R15 Adjustment range (left/right): B-L15 to B-R15 F-0 is the proper setting when only two speakers are used. Only for DEH-3200UB. When the rear output setting and preout setting are SUBW, you cannot adjust front/ rear speaker balance.
Refer to S.Rtrv (sound retriever) on page 13.
Notes Operation is complete even if the menu is cancelled before being confirmed. Switching the control mode to iPod pauses song playback. Operate the iPod to resume playback. The following functions are still accessible from the unit even if the control mode is set to iPod. Volume Fast forward/reverse Track up/down Pausing Switching the text information When the control mode is set to iPod, operations are limited as follows: Only CTRL (control mode), Pause (pause) and S.Rtrv (sound retriever) functions are available. Browse function cannot be operated from this unit.
Preset EQ (equalizer recall)
1. Press M.C. to display the main menu. 3. Turn M.C. to select the audio function.
2. Turn M.C. to change the menu option and press to select AUDIO.
After selecting, perform the following procedures to set the audio function.
2. Turn M.C. to select an equalizer curve.
Powerful Natural Vocal Custom1 Custom2 Flat Super bass When Flat is selected no adjustments are made to the sound.
Graphic EQ (equalizer adjustment)
You can adjust the currently selected equalizer curve setting as desired. Adjusted equalizer curve settings are memorized in Custom1 or Custom2. A separate Custom1 curve can be created for each source. If you make adjustments when a curve other than Custom2 is selected, the equalizer curve settings will be memorized in Custom1.
Settings are based on the FM volume level, which remains unchanged. Before adjusting source levels, compare the FM volume level with the level of the source you wish to adjust. The AM volume level can also be adjusted with source level adjustments.
1. Press M.C. to display the setting mode. 2. Turn M.C. to adjust the source volume. Adjustment range: +4 to 4 3. Press M.C. to confirm the selection.
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 18 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
Important Power save mode is cancelled if the vehicle battery is disconnected and will need to be turned back on once the battery is reconnected. When power save is off, depending on connection methods, the unit may continue to draw power from the battery if your vehicle's ignition switch doesn't have an ACC (accessory position). 1. Press SRC/OFF and hold until the unit turns off. 2. Press SRC/OFF and hold until the initial setting menu appears in the display. 3. Turn M.C. to select the initial setting. After selecting, perform the following procedures to set the initial setting.
18 USB PnP (plug and play)
This setting allows you to switch your source to USB/USB-iPod automatically. * Press M.C. to turn the plug and play on or off. ON When USB storage device/iPod is connected, the source is automatically switched to USB/USB-iPod. If you disconnect your USB storage device/iPod, this units source is turned off. OFF When USB storage device/iPod is connected, the source is not switched to USB/USB-iPod automatically. Please change the source to USB/USB-iPod manually.
Brightness (display brightness setting)
1. Press M.C. to display the setting mode. 2. Turn M.C. to switch the brightness setting. High (high) Low (low) 3. Press M.C. to confirm the selection. Only for DEH-4200SD.
FM step (FM tuning step)
Normally the FM tuning step employed by seek tuning is 50 kHz. When AF or TA is on, the tuning step automatically changes to 100 kHz. It may be preferable to set the tuning step to 50 kHz when AF is on. 1. Press M.C. to display the setting mode. 2. Turn M.C. to select the FM tuning step. 100kHz (100 kHz) 50kHz (50 kHz) 3. Press M.C. to confirm the selection.
iPod operates correctly but does not charge
Check if the connection cable for iPod shorted out (e.g., not caught in metal objects). After checking, turn the ignition switch OFF and back ON or disconnect the iPod and reconnect. Transfer songs to iPod. Select a list that contains songs.
Not compatible SD storage device Communication failure
No songs on the iPod No songs in the current list
Discs and player
USB storage device is not formatted with FAT12, FAT16 or FAT32
Use only discs featuring either of following two logos.
NO DEVICE Format read ERROR-19
When plug and play is off, no USB storage device or iPod is connected. There is sometimes a delay between the start of playback and when you start to hear any sound Communication failure
Turn the plug and play on. Connect a compatible iPod. Wait until the message disappears and you hear sound. Disconnect the cable from iPod. Once iPods main menu is displayed, reconnect cable. Reset the iPod. Disconnect the cable from iPod. Once iPods main menu is displayed, reconnect cable. Reset the iPod. Update the iPod version. Disconnect the cable from iPod. Once iPods main menu is displayed, reconnect cable. Reset the iPod. Disconnect your device and replace it with a compatible iPod.
Old iPod firmware versions iPod failure
Not compatible iPod
Use 12-cm disc. Do not use 8-cm disc or an adapter for 8-cm disc. Use only conventional, fully circular discs. Do not use shaped discs.
Do not insert anything other than a CD into the CD loading slot. Do not use cracked, chipped, warped, or otherwise damaged discs as they may damage the player. Unfinalized CD-R/CD-RW disc playback is not possible. Do not touch the recorded surface of the discs. Store discs in their cases when not in use. Avoid leaving discs in excessively hot environments including under direct sunlight. Do not attach labels, write on or apply chemicals to the surface of the discs. To clean a CD, wipe the disc with a soft cloth outward from the center.
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 22 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
Condensation may temporarily impair the players performance. Leave it to adjust to the warmer temperature for about one hour. Also, wipe any damp discs with a soft cloth. Playback of discs may not be possible because of disc characteristics, disc format, recorded application, playback environment, storage conditions, and so on. Road shocks may interrupt disc playback. Read the precautions for discs before using them. Do not touch the connectors of the SD memory card directly with your fingers or with any metal device. Do not insert anything other than an SD memory card into the SD card slot. If a metal object (e.g. a coin) is inserted into the slot, the internal circuits may break and cause malfunctions. When inserting a miniSD or microSD, use an adapter. Do not use an adapter which has metal parts other than the connectors exposed. Do not insert a damaged SD memory card (e.g. warped, label peeled off) as it may not be ejected from the slot. Do not try to force an SD memory card into the SD card slot as the SD memory card or this unit may be damaged. When you eject an SD memory card, press it and hold until it clicks. It is dangerous to press the SD memory card and release your finger immediately as the SD card may shoot out of the slot and hit you in the face, etc. If the SD memory card shoots out of the slot, it may go missing.
External storage device (USB, SD)
Address any questions you have about your external storage device (USB, SD) to the manufacturer of the device. Do not leave the external storage device (USB, SD) in any place with high temperatures. Depending on the external storage device (USB, SD), the following problems may occur. Operations may vary. This unit may not recognize the storage device. The file may not be played back properly.
USB storage device
Connections via a USB hub are not supported. Do not connect anything other than a USB storage device.
Firmly secure the USB storage device when driving. Do not let the USB storage device fall onto the floor, where it may become jammed under the brake or accelerator pedal. Depending on the USB storage device, the following problems may occur. The device may generate noise in the radio.
SD memory card
SD miniSD microSD SDHC
This unit supports only the following SD memory cards.
Keep the SD memory card out of the reach of children. Should the SD memory card be swallowed, consult a doctor immediately.
Do not leave the iPod in direct sunlight for extended amounts of time. Extended exposure to direct sunlight can result in iPod malfunction due to the resulting high temperature. Do not leave the iPod in any place with high temperatures. To ensure proper operation, connect the dock connector cable from the iPod directly to this unit. Firmly secure the iPod when driving. Do not let the iPod fall onto the floor, where it may become jammed under the brake or accelerator pedal. For details, refer to the iPods manuals. About iPod settings When an iPod is connected, this unit changes the EQ (equalizer) setting of the iPod to off in order to optimize the acoustics. When you disconnect the iPod, the EQ returns to the original setting. You cannot set Repeat to off on the iPod when using this unit. Repeat is automatically changed to All when connecting the iPod to this unit.
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 23 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
DualDiscs are two-sided discs that have a recordable CD for audio on one side and a recordable DVD for video on the other. Since the CD side of DualDiscs is not physically compatible with the general CD standard, it may not be possible to play the CD side with this unit. Frequent loading and ejecting of a DualDisc may result in scratches on the disc. Serious scratches can lead to playback problems on this unit. In some cases, a DualDisc may become stuck in the disc loading slot and will not eject. To prevent this, we recommend you refrain from using DualDisc with this unit. Please refer to the information from the disc manufacturer for more detailed information about DualDiscs.
Compatible format: AAC encoded by iTunes File extension:.m4a Sampling frequency: 11.025 kHz to 48 kHz Transmission rate: 16 kbps to 320 kbps, VBR Apple Lossless: No AAC file bought on the iTunes Store (.m4p file extension): No
Compressed audio compatibility (disc, USB, SD)
File extension:.wma Bit rate: 48 kbps to 320 kbps (CBR), 48 kbps to 384 kbps (VBR) Sampling frequency: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz Windows Media Audio Professional, Lossless, Voice/DRM Stream/Stream with video: No
File extension:.mp3 Bit rate: 8 kbps to 320 kbps
Sampling frequency: 8 kHz to 48 kHz (32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz for emphasis) Compatible ID3 tag version: 1.0, 1.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 (ID3 tag Version 2.x is given priority over Version 1.x.) M3u playlist: No MP3i (MP3 interactive), mp3 PRO: No
Quantization bits: 8 and 16 (LPCM), 4 (MS ADPCM)
Sampling frequency: 16 kHz to 48 kHz (LPCM), 22.05 kHz and 44.1 kHz (MS ADPCM)
Only the first 32 characters can be displayed as a file name (including the file extension) or a folder name. This unit may not operate correctly depending on the application used to encode WMA files. There may be a slight delay when starting playback of audio files embedded with image data. Russian text to be displayed on this unit should be encoded with the following character sets: Unicode (UTF-8, UTF-16) Character sets other than Unicode that are used in a Windows environment and are set to Russian in the multi-language setting
Playable folder hierarchy: up to eight tiers (A practical hierarchy is less than two tiers.) Playable folders: up to 99 Playable files: up to 999 File system: ISO 9660 Level 1 and 2, Romeo, Joliet Multi-session playback: Yes Packet write data transfer: No Regardless of the length of blank section between the songs of the original recording, compressed audio discs play with a short pause between songs.
MAN-DEH3200UB-GB.fm Page 24 Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:25 PM
Playable folder hierarchy: up to eight tiers (A practical hierarchy is less than two tiers.) Playable folders: up to Playable files: up to Playback of copyright protected files: No Partitioned external storage device (USB, SD): Only the first playable partition can be played. There may be a slight delay when starting playback of audio files on an external storage device (USB, SD) with numerous folder hierarchies. Depending on the generation or version of the iPod, some functions can not be operated. Operations may vary depending on the software version of iPod. When using an iPod, iPod Dock Connector to USB Cable is required. Pioneer CD-IU50 interface cable is also available. For details, consult your dealer. About the file/format compatibility, refer to iPod manuals. Audio Book, Podcast: Yes
2. Secure the mounting sleeve by using a screwdriver to bend the metal tabs (90) into place.
2. Tighten two screws on each side.
Tapping screw (5 mm 8 mm)
CD RDS RECEIVER AUTORADIO CD RDS SINTOLETTORE CD RDS REPRODUCTOR DE CD CON RECEPTOR RDS CD RDS-EMPFNGER CD RDS-ONTVANGER CD RDS
Check all connections and systems before final installation. Do not use unauthorized parts. The use of unauthorized parts may cause malfunctions. Consult with your dealer if installation requires drilling of holes or other modifications of the vehicle. Do not install this unit where: it may interfere with operation of the vehicle. it may cause injury to a passenger as a result of a sudden stop. The semiconductor laser will be damaged if it overheats. Install this unit away from hot places such as near the heater outlet. Optimum performance is obtained when the unit is installed at an angle of less than 60.
Dashboard or Console
Removing the unit
3. Install the unit as illustrated.
Nut Firewall or metal support Metal strap
1. Extend top and bottom of the trim ring outwards to remove the trim ring. (When reattaching the trim ring, point the side with the groove down.)
Trim ring Releasing the front panel allows easier access to the trim ring.
This unit can be properly installed either from Front (conventional DIN Front-mount) or Rear (DIN Rear-mount installation, utilizing threaded screw holes at the sides of unit chassis). For details, refer to the following installation methods.
Use commercially available parts when installing.
2. Insert the supplied extraction keys into both sides of the unit until they click into place.
Make sure that the unit is installed securely in place. An unstable installation may cause skipping or other malfunctions.
3. Pull the unit out of the dashboard.
Installation Manual Manuel dinstallation Manuale dinstallazione Manual de instalacin Installationsanleitung Installatiehandleiding
Printed in Thailand Imprim en Thalande
1. Insert the mounting sleeve into the dashboard.
For installation in shallow spaces, use the supplied mounting sleeve. If there is enough space, use the mounting sleeve that came with the vehicle.
1. Determine the appropriate position where the holes on the bracket and the side of the unit match.
Fastening the front panel
If you do not plan to detach the front panel, the front panel can be fastened with supplied screw.
Vrifiez toutes les connexions et tous les systmes avant linstallation finale. Nutilisez aucune pice non autorise. Lutilisation de pices non autorises peut causer un mauvais fonctionnement. Consultez votre revendeur si linstallation ncessite que vous perciez des trous ou effectuiez dautres modifications du vhicule. Ninstallez pas lappareil dans un endroit o: il peut gner la conduite du vhicule. il peut causer des blessures un passager la suite dun arrt brutal. Le laser semi-conducteur sera endommag en cas de surchauffe. Installez cet appareil lcart des endroits chauds tels que prs de la sortie du chauffage. Des performances optimales peuvent tre obtenues quand lappareil est install avec un angle de moins de 60.
2. Fixez le manchon de montage en utilisant un tournevis pour courber les pattes mtalliques (90) en place.
Tableau de bord
2. Serrez deux vis de chaque ct.
Vis autotaraudeuse (5 mm 8 mm)
Fixation du panneau avant
Si vous ne prvoyez pas de dtacher le panneau avant, il peut tre fix avec la vis fournie.
Prima dellinstallazione finale vi raccomandiamo di verificare tutti i sistemi coinvolti e le relative connessioni. Non fate mai uso di parti non autorizzate. Esse potrebbero infatti dar luogo a malfunzionamenti. Qualora linstallazione richieda lesecuzione di fori oppure di modifiche al veicolo, rivolgetevi innanzi tutto al vostro rivenditore. Non installate questa unit ove: possa interferire con la guida del veicolo. possa causare il ferimento dei passeggeri in caso di brusca frenata. Il laser a semiconduttore si potrebbe danneggiare in caso di surriscaldamento. Installate pertanto lunit lontano dai punti ad elevata temperatura quali, ad esempio, gli effusori del sistema di riscaldamento del veicolo. Le prestazioni migliori si ottengono quando sinstalla lunit secondo un angolo di ampiezza inferiore a 60.
When this unit is installed in a vehicle without ACC (accessory) position on the ignition switch, red cable must be wired to the terminal that can detect the operation of the ignition key. Otherwise, battery drain may result.
Control signal is output through blue/white cable when this unit is powered on. Connect it to an external power amps system remote control or the vehicles auto-antenna relay control terminal (max. 300 mA, 12 V DC). If the vehicle is equipped with a glass antenna, connect it to the antenna booster power supply terminal. Never connect blue/white cable to external power amps power terminal. Also, never connect it to the power terminal of the auto antenna. Otherwise, battery drain or malfunction may result. Black cable is ground. This cable and other products ground cable (especially, high-current products such as power amp) must be wired separately. Otherwise, fire or malfunction may result if they are accidentally detached.
1. This product 2. Rear output or subwoofer output (DEH-3200UB) 3. Rear output (DEH-4200SD) 4. Front output (DEH-4200SD) 5. Subwoofer output (DEH-4200SD) 6. Wired remote input Hard-wired remote control adaptor can be connected (sold separately). 7. Fuse (10 A) 8. Antenna jack 9. Notes Change the initial setting of this unit (refer to the operation manual). The subwoofer output of this unit is monaural (DEH-3200UD). When using a subwoofer of 70 W (2 ), be sure to connect with Violet and Violet/black leads of this unit. Do not connect anything with Green and Green/black leads. 10.Note Depending on the kind of vehicle, the function of 2* and 4* may be different. In this case, be sure to connect 1* to 4* and 3* to 2*. 11.Speaker leads White: Front left White/black: Front left Gray: Front right Gray/black: Front right Green: Rear left or subwoofer Green/black: Rear left or subwoofer Violet: Rear right or subwoofer Violet/black: Rear right or subwoofer 12.Connect leads of the same color to each other. 13.Yellow (2*) Back-up (or accessory) 14.Yellow (1*) Connect to the constant 12 V supply terminal. 15.Red (4*) Accessory (or back-up) 16.Red (3*) Connect to terminal controlled by ignition switch (12 V DC). 17.Black (chassis ground) Connect to a clean, paint-free metal location. 18.ISO connector Note In some vehicles, the ISO connector may be divided into two. In this case, be sure to connect to both connectors.
19.Yellow/black If you use an equipment with Mute function, wire this lead to the Audio Mute lead on that equipment. If not, keep the Audio Mute lead free of any connections. 20.Blue/white Connect to system control terminal of the power amp (max. 300 mA 12 V DC). 21.Blue/white (6*) Connect to auto-antenna relay control terminal (max. 300 mA 12 V DC). 22.Blue/white (5*) The pin position of the ISO connector will differ depending on the type of vehicle. Connect 5* and 6* when Pin 5 is an antenna control type. In another type of vehicle, never connect 5* and 6*. 23.For DEH-4200SD 24.To subwoofer output 25.To rear output 26.To front output 27.Power amp (sold separately) 28.Connect with RCA cables (sold separately) 29.System remote control 30.Front speaker 31.Rear speaker 32.Subwoofer 33.Perform these connections when using the optional amplifier. 34.For DEH-3200UB 35.To rear output or subwoofer output 36.Rear speaker or subwoofer 37.Connect with RCA cable (sold separately)
8. Antenna jack 7. Fuse (10 A)
4. Front output (DEH-4200SD) 25. To rear output 5. Subwoofer output (DEH-4200SD) 6. Wired remote input Hard-wired remote control adaptor can be connected (sold separately).
26. To front output
No ACC position
10. Note Depending on the kind of vehicle, 11. Speaker leads White: Front left the function of 2* and 4* may be White/black: Front left different. In this case, be sure to Gray: Front right connect 1* to 4* and 3* to 2*. Gray/black: Front right 2* 1* Green: Rear left or subwoofer Green/black: Rear left or subwoofer Violet: Rear right or subwoofer Violet/black: Rear right or subwoofer 4* 3* 12. Connect leads of the same color to each other.
28. Connect with RCA cables (sold separately)
29. System remote control 20. Blue/white Connect to system control terminal of the power amp (max. 300 mA 12 V DC). 21. Blue/white (6*) Connect to auto-antenna relay control terminal (max. 300 mA 12 V DC). 22. Blue/white (5*) The pin position of the ISO connector will differ depending on the type of vehicle. Connect 5* and 6* when Pin 5 is an antenna control type. In another type of vehicle, never connect 5* and 6*. 30. Front speaker 30. Front speaker
31. Rear speaker
13. Yellow (2*) Back-up (or accessory)
14. Yellow (1*) Connect to the constant 12 V supply terminal.
32. Subwoofer 33. Perform these connections when using the optional amplifier. 27. Power amp (sold separately)
15. Red (4*) 16. Red (3*) Accessory Connect to terminal controlled by (or back-up) ignition switch (12 V DC). 17. Black (chassis ground) Connect to a clean, paint-free metal location.
34. For DEH-3200UB
35. To rear output or subwoofer output
37. Connect with RCA cable (sold separately)
18. ISO connector Note In some vehicles, the ISO connector may be divided into two. In this case, be sure to connect to both connectors.
19. Yellow/black If you use an equipment with Mute function, wire this lead to the Audio Mute lead on that equipment. If not, keep the Audio Mute lead free of any connections.
29. System remote control 36. Rear speaker or subwoofer 36. Rear speaker or subwoofer
Landmark 2011 T712C A100-ST3211 Nikon N50 32PW8504-12 BBA 208 LE46A556 NV-HD660B ART 418 KDC-306 AU-DLL402 7 4 Money RSH1dbpe SU-X320 Manual Dongle A45-S150 DC500 Philips 535 E-200 PT-53A83T -b Dyson AM01 FAX-870MC Motorola C200 Aqxl 105 CVP-65-CVP-55 Frontline Luep02-90-S BR1200CD FL811 Nova 1416 KF1600EP WD-481TP L110 L110 Entry 6 MF Excel 500 LBP-5300 SGH-D720 KX 85 SPH-M6200 IC-820H F250-2006 RM-V201T 6155 Cdma Sunfire 1997 Treadmill Voice PL-Z460 DMC-FX100 IRT3020 All-IN-ONE VT 266 Continentaal S800H Bizhub C200 YZ250-2001 RH298H WF-1060 SIN 006 SG-3090 CP-100 SU-7100 WR400F-2001 Autoproducer 8802 DPF 37PFL7603D CX-7000 SA-WX90 W950I KX-TG8423G DC199B 42LY95 LPT-OS553HQ Qtek 9100 AH115 VP-DX205 KH 2024 Emergency 4 20PFL4122 BDP-S370 SP-0812C STR-DH810 Officejet 7410 Adventure 125 PDK-50HW2A Ag-dvx100 F03 CPL 7FF1M4-37B CA40 Dect 838PRO Impressa X7 HDR-CX105E WS-9160U-IT VSX-D510 DAV-SA30 Multicam DJ-70 Mkii GR26sbtmr
manuel d'instructions, Guide de l'utilisateur | Manual de instrucciones, Instrucciones de uso | Bedienungsanleitung, Bedienungsanleitung | Manual de Instruções, guia do usuário | инструкция | návod na použitie, Užívateľská príručka, návod k použití | bruksanvisningen | instrukcja, podręcznik użytkownika | kullanım kılavuzu, Kullanım | kézikönyv, használati útmutató | manuale di istruzioni, istruzioni d'uso | handleiding, gebruikershandleiding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101