Pioneer SW-8 Manual
Pioneer SW-8 8in 100-Watt Powered Home Subwoofer Experience rich, immersive bass with this powered subwoofer that features phase and frequency controls for a customized sound and high- and low-level inputs for flexible installation. Features 8" powered subwoofer Delivers powerful bass for high-quality audio. Built-in amplifier Supplies 100 watts continuous power handling for impressive volume without distortion. Phase and frequency controls Allow you to customize your sound. High- and low-l... Read more
Part Number: SW-8
[ Report abuse or wrong photo | Share your Pioneer SW-8 photo ]
Pioneer SW 8
User reviews and opinions
No opinions have been provided. Be the first and add a new opinion/review.
100-Watt Powered Subwoofer
Created by world-renowned speaker engineer Andrew Jones, the SW-8 subwoofer offers high-performance and exceptional quality to deliver a stunning music and home theater experience.
Powerful 100W* Amplifier Vented enclosure for extended bass Phase and frequency controls for customizable setup High- and low-level inputs for flexible installation
Enclosure... Bass-reflex Subwoofer. Configuration.. Powered Subwoofer Frequency Range..38 Hz-150 Hz. Maximum Output Power... 100 W Crossover Frequency... 40 Hz-150 Hz. Dimensions (W x H x D). 12-3/16 x 14-3/16 x 12-3/16 Weight (each).. 20 lbs 4 oz. Woofer.... 8. Power Consumption...1 Amp. Power Requirement...120 V / 60 Hz.
*50W FTC Power Output Specifications and design subject to modification without notice. Pioneer and the Pioneer logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
2010 Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc.
Powered Subwoofer Operating Guide
Subwoofer aliment Guide dutilisation
Subwoofer autoalimentado Gua de Operaciones
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the products enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
1. Read these instructions. 2. Keep these instructions. 3. Heed all warnings. 4. Follow all instructions.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
11. nly use attachments/accessories specified O by the manufacturer. 12. se only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, U or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. 6. Clean only with dry cloth. 7. o not block any ventilation openings. D Install in accordance with the manufacturers instructions. 8. o not install near any heat sources such D as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat. 9. o not defeat the safety purpose of the D polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet. 10. rotect the power cord from being walked on P or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus. IMPORTANT NOTICE The serial number for the equipment is located on the rear of the product. Please write this serial number on the warranty sheet and keep it in a secure area for future reference. VENTILATION CAUTION When installing this unit, make sure to leave space around the unit for ventilation to improve heat radiation (at least 25 cm at top, 15 cm at rear, and 10 cm at each side). WARNING Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation to ensure reliable operation of the product, and to protect it from overheating. To prevent fire hazard, the openings should never be blocked or covered with items (such as newspapers, table-cloths, curtains) or by operating the equipment on thick carpet or a bed. WARNING To prevent a fire hazard, do not place any naked flame sources (such as a lighted candle) on the equipment. WARNING This equipment is not waterproof. To prevent a fire or shock hazard, do not place any container filled with liquid near this equipment (such as a vase or flower pot) or expose it to dripping, splashing, rain or moisture.
If the AC plug of this unit does not match SW-8 (320 mm to use, the the AC outlet you want x 320 mm) plug must be removed and appropriate one fitted. Replacement and mounting of an AC plug on the power supply cord of this unit should be performed only by qualified service personnel. If connected to an AC outlet, the cut-off plug can cause severe electrical shock. Make sure it is properly disposed of after removal. The equipment should be disconnected by removing the mains plug from the wall socket when left unused for a long period of time (for example, when on vacation). CAUTION The POWER switch on this unit will not completely shut off all power from the AC outlet. Since the power cord serves as the main disconnect device for the unit, you will need to unplug it from the AC outlet to shut down all power. Therefore, make sure the unit has been installed so that the power cord can be easily unplugged from the AC outlet in case of an accident. To avoid fire hazard, the power cord should also be unplugged from the AC outlet when left unused for a long period of time (for example, when on vacation). This product is for general household purposes. Any failure due to use for other than household purposes (such as long-term use for business purposes in a restaurant or use in a car or ship) and which requires repair will be charged for even during the warranty period. WARNING: Handling the cord on this product or cords associated with accessories sold with the product may expose you to chemicals listed on proposition 65 known to the State of California and other governmental entities to cause cancer and birth defect or other reproductive harm. OPERATING ENVIRONMENT Operating environment temperature and humidity: +5 C to +35 C (+41 F to +95 F); less than 85 %RH (cooling vents not blocked) Do not install this unit in a poorly ventilated area, or in locations exposed to high humidity or direct sunlight (or strong artificial light)
13. nplug this apparatus during lightning U storms or when unused for long periods of time. 14. efer all servicing to qualified service R personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped. POWER-CORD CAUTION Handle the power cord by the plug. Do not pull out the plug by tugging the cord and never touch the power cord when your hands are wet as this could cause a short circuit or electric shock. Do not place the unit, a piece of furniture, etc., on the power cord, or pinch the cord. Never make a knot in the cord or tie it with other cords. The power cords should be routed such that they are not likely to be stepped on. A damaged power cord can cause a fire or give you an electrical shock. Check the power cord once in a while. When you find it damaged, ask your nearest PIONEER authorized service center or your dealer for a replacement. WARNING Before plugging in for the first time, read the following section carefully. The voltage of the available power supply differs according to country or region. Be sure that the power supply voltage of the area where this unit will be used meets the required voltage (e.g., 230 V or 120 V) written on the rear panel.
PLACEMENT AND FINE TUNING
The placement of your new subwoofer is critical to its performance. The three most common locations include: A) in the corner of the room (which can result in a boomy or exaggerated low frequency response), B) placement along one wall but out of the corner (moderate bass performance with increased fidelity over corner placement), or C) alongside a front speaker (creating a better blend with the front speaker, but sacrificing overall volume). Experimentation with subwoofer placement is highly encouraged, as slight adjustments can create large benefits in sound reproduction. To further test subwoofer placement, install the subwoofer temporarily in your main listening position and while playing a familiar piece of music, walk around the listening room until you find the best sounding position. This is a possible location for the subwoofer to be placed.
Do not install this subwoofer near a stove or other heating appliance, or put it in a place exposed to the sun. Such locations may cause the cabinet to change color and the subwoofer to break down. Pioneer will not be responsible for any accidents or damage that may result from improper installation. If the speaker system is installed too close to the screen of a television set, color distortion may occur.
Great care and craftsmanship has gone into the construction and finish of the cabinet. Periodically use a soft, dry cloth to remove dust or fingerprints. Do not use paper towels or other abrasive materials as it may damage the finish. NOTE: Please retain the carton and packing material for your Pioneer products, to protect them in the event of a move or if they need to be shipped to a service center. Product received damaged by a service center that has been shipped by the end user in other than the original packaging will be repaired, refurbished and properly packaged for return shipment, at the end users expense.
TERMINOLOGY AND CONTROLS
STATUS INDICATOR The LED found on the front panel will illuminate when the subwoofer is functioning. If the unit is in Auto mode and is not receiving a signal, the light will remain off. VOLUME This knob can be adjusted to control the level of output from your subwoofer. The level chosen should allow the subwoofer to blend its output with that of the rest of your audio system. FREQ This control allows for the adjustment of the low-pass filter. Adjustments can infinitely be made from 40Hz to 150Hz. This will determine the highest frequency that the subwoofer will reproduce. PHASE This switch allows for the adjustment of the phase of the subwoofer, in relation to the speakers used in your system, from 0 to 180 degrees. POWER This switch can be set to either On, Stand By or Auto. If the switch is in the Stand By position, the subwoofer will remain off. If the switch is in the On position, it will constantly remain on. If the switch is set to the AUTO position, when a signal is present the subwoofer will turn on and will automatically turn off several minutes after a signal is no longer present. LINE IN These inputs are an RCA type LFE/stereo/mono input. If you are connecting your subwoofer to a pre-amp/processor with a LFE or Subwoofer pre-amp output, connect a single RCA cable to the LFE/ Left input. If you are connecting your subwoofer to a stereo pre-amp or processor, such as in a stereo music system, use stereo RCA cables and connect to both the LFE/Left and Right inputs. HI LEVEL IN The Speaker Level inputs are designed to be used on receivers or amplifiers that do not incorporate any RCA type subwoofer outputs. If your receiver is equipped with an RCA type subwoofer output, these speaker level inputs should not be utilized.
CONNECTING YOUR SUBWOOFER
CAUTION: All power should be turned off to your system before any connections are made. Careful attention should be taken to ensure that all electronic components are not connected to an AC source. Not doing so could result in potential damage to the system.
RCA SUB IN FOR HOME THEATER OR LFE APPLICATIONS 1. On the rear of the receiver/pre-amp there should be a single RCA type jack marked Subwoofer/Pre-Amp Out. Connect a single RCA cable from that jack to the LINE IN on the rear of the subwoofer. A standard male to male RCA cable is needed. 2. After connecting the single LINE IN connection, plug your subwoofer into an AC outlet. Do not use the AC outlet on the rear of your receiver. After plugging in the unit, switch the Main Power to On. 3. See Final System Adjustments, below.
RCA LINE IN FOR STEREO APPLICATIONS 1. On the rear of the receiver/pre-amp there should be stereo (left and Right) RCA type jacks marked Left and Right Pre-Amp Outputs. Connect a pair of RCA cables from those jacks to the LINE IN on the rear of the subwoofer. A standard male to male RCA cable is needed. 2. After connecting the stereo LINE IN connection, plug your subwoofer into an AC outlet. Do not use the AC outlet on the rear of your receiver. After plugging in the unit, switch the Main Power to On. 3. See Final System Adjustments, below.
SPEAKER LEVEL FOR MUSIC APPLICATIONS 1. The other way to connect your subwoofer to your receiver is using a speaker wire connection, by simply connecting the speaker wires from the Front Left and Right Speaker Outputs on your receiver to the Left and Right HI LEVEL IN on rear of the subwoofer. It is imperative that speaker polarities be maintained, one must connect the positive and negative wires to the appropriate positive and negative terminals. Failure to do so will result in an out of phase connection, severely limiting the amount of bass in your system. 2. After connecting the HI LEVEL IN (speaker wire) between your receiver and subwoofer, ensure no fray wires are touching, as this could cause a short circuit and damage your electronics. Plug your subwoofer into an AC outlet. Do not use the AC outlet on the rear of your receiver. 3. See Final System Adjustments, below.
FINAL SYSTEM ADJUSTMENTS
1. After having turned on the main power switch and having broken-in the speaker, select the correct position for the POWER, either On or Auto depending on your system. The Auto selection will leave the unit in a self-sensing mode, such that should the unit sense an audio signal it will turn itself on and then shut down after several minutes without signal, while in the On position the subwoofer always remains on. Should the system not be used for an extensive period of time, it is recommended that the subwoofer be unplugged from the AC. 2. Adjust the VOLUME of your subwoofer so that the volume of your subwoofer matches the overall system volume. This ensures a smooth transition between the low and high frequencies of your system. 3. Adjust the FREQ on your subwoofer so that the frequency range of the subwoofer blends well with that of the front speakers. Setting the crossover too low will create a gap between the frequency response of the front speakers and that of the subwoofer, while setting the crossover frequency too high will create a doubling of certain frequencies, making the music sound boomy. When using small satellite speakers, the appropriate crossover frequency should be from 90Hz to 150Hz, for the bookshelf speakers 70Hz to 90Hz and for the large floor-standing speakers 40Hz to 70Hz. 4. Adjust the PHASE so that the subwoofer integrates fully with the rest of your audio system. This control ensures that the subwoofer operates in phase with the rest of the system, as an out of phase subwoofer will either sound like it is lacking in bass performance or that its timing is off. This setting will be determined by your listening position, the characteristics of your listening room and its interaction with your subwoofer. An out of phase speaker means that the speaker cone is moving inwards when it should be moving outwards, like the other speakers in your system, causing cancellations of certain frequencies. By adjusting the phase control, one can ensure that all speakers move in the proper direction, at the same time. 5. Steps 2, 3 and 4 might require repeating in order to fine tune your system. Ensuring the proper blending between the speakers and the subwoofer is critical to the performance of your system, as a whole.
SW-8 Frequency Range Dimensions (WxHxD inch) Weight Driver Size Maximum Output Power Power Consumption Power Requirement 38 Hz - 150 Hz 12-3/16" x 14-3/16" x 12-3/16" 20 lbs 4 oz 8" 100 W 1.0 A 120 V / 60 Hz
PIONEER ELECTRONICS (USA) INC.
PIONEER ELECTRONIQUES DU CANADA, INC.
LIMITED WARRANTY WARRANTY VALID ONLY IN COUNTRY OF PRODUCT PURCHASE
Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. (PUSA), and Pioneer Electronics Of Canada, Inc. (POC), warrant that products distributed by PUSA in the U.S.A., and by POC in Canada that fail to function properly under normal use due to a manufacturing defect when installed and operated according to the owners manual enclosed with the unit will be repaired or replaced with a unit of comparable value, at the option of PUSA or POC, without charge to you for parts or actual repair work. Parts supplied under this warranty may be new or rebuilt at the option of PUSA or POC. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES TO THE ORIGINAL OR ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER OF THIS PIONEER PRODUCT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD PROVIDED THE PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED PIONEER DISTRIBUTOR/DEALER IN THE U.S.A. OR CANADA. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A SALES RECEIPT OR OTHER VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE SHOWING THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE OR, IF RENTED, YOUR RENTAL CONTRACT SHOWING THE PLACE AND DATE OF FIRST RENTAL. IN THE EVENT SERVICE IS REQUIRED, THE PRODUCT MUST BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD, TRANSPORTATION PREPAID, ONLY FROM WITHIN THE COUNTRY OF PURCHASE AS EXPLAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT. PUSA OR POC, AS APPROPRIATE, WILL PAY TO RETURN THE REPAIRED OR REPLACEMENT PRODUCT TO YOU WITHIN THE COUNTRY OF PURCHASE.
PRODUCT WARRANTY PERIOD
Home Audio and Video.... 1 Year Microphones, Headphones, Phono Cartridges and Styluses.. 90 Days
Labor 1 Year 90 Days
Shorter limited warranty periods apply to some models. Please refer to the limited warranty document enclosed with the product for a definitive statement of the warranty period. The warranty period for retail customers who rent the product commences upon the date product is first put into use (a) during the rental period or (b) retail sale, whichever occurs first.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
IF THIS PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED FROM AN UNAUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD STRICTLY AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. PIONEER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. PIONEER DOES NOT WARRANT ANY PRODUCT LISTED ABOVE WHEN IT IS USED IN A TRADE OR BUSINESS OR IN ANY INDUSTRIAL OR COMMERCIAL APPLICATION. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO POWER IN EXCESS OF ITS PUBLISHED POWER RATING. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER TELEVISION OR DISPLAY SCREENS DAMAGED BY STATIC, NON-MOVING, IMAGES APPLIED FOR LENGTHY PERIODS (BURN-IN). THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE CABINET OR ANY APPEARANCE ITEM, USER ATTACHED ANTENNA, ANY DAMAGE TO RECORDS OR RECORDING TAPES OR DISCS, ANY DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT RESULTING FROM ALTERATIONS, MODIFICATIONS NOT AUTHORIZED IN WRITING BY PIONEER, ACCIDENT, MISUSE OR ABUSE, DAMAGE DUE TO LIGHTNING OR TO POWER SURGES, SUBSEQUENT DAMAGE FROM LEAKING, DAMAGE FROM INOPERATIVE BATTERIES, OR THE USE OF BATTERIES NOT CONFORMING TO THOSE SPECIFIED IN THE OWNERS MANUAL. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE COST OF PARTS OR LABOR WHICH WOULD BE OTHERWISE PROVIDED WITHOUT CHARGE UNDER THIS WARRANTY OBTAINED FROM ANY SOURCE OTHER THAN A PIONEER AUTHORIZED SERVICE COMPANY OR OTHER DESIGNATED LOCATION. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DEFECTS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USE OF UNAUTHORIZED PARTS OR LABOR OR FROM IMPROPER MAINTENANCE. ALTERED, DEFACED, OR REMOVED SERIAL NUMBERS VOID THIS ENTIRE WARRANTY
NO OTHER WARRANTIES
IN THE U.S.A. - PIONEER LIMITS ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO A PERIOD NOT TO EXCEED THE WARRANTY PERIOD. NO WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY AFTER THE WARRANTY PERIOD. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. IN CANADA - EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS OR CONDITIONS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE
PUSA and POC have appointed a number of Authorized Service Companies throughout the U.S.A. and Canada should your product require service. To receive warranty service you need to present your sales receipt or, if rented, your rental contract showing place and date of original owners transaction. If shipping the unit you will need to package it carefully and send it, transportation prepaid by a traceable, insured method, to an Authorized Service Company. Package the product using adequate padding material to prevent damage in transit. The original container is ideal for this purpose. Include your name, address and telephone number where you can be reached during business hours. On all complaints and concerns in the U.S.A. call Customer Support at 1-800-421-1404, or, in Canada, call Customer Satisfaction at 1-877-283-5901.
IN THE U.S.A. For hook-up and operation of your unit or to locate an Authorized Service Company, please call or write:
PIONEER ELECTRONICS (USA), INC. P.O. BOX 1760, LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA 90801 1-800-421-1404 http://www.pioneerelectronics.com
IN CANADA For additional information on this warranty, please call or write:
PIONEER ELECTRONICS OF CANADA, INC. 300 ALLSTATE PARKWAY, MARKHAM, ON L3R 0P2 (905) 479-4411 1-877-283-5901 http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca
SERVICE SUPPORT DIVISION
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GROUP
IN THE U.S.A. - Following our response to any initial request to Customer Support, should a dispute arise between you and Pioneer, Pioneer makes available its Complaint Resolution Program to resolve the dispute. The Complaint Resolution Program is available to you without charge. You are required to use the Complaint Resolution Program before you exercise any rights under, or seek any remedies, created by Title I of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty-Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act, 15 U.S.C. 2301 et seq. To use the Complaint Resolution Program call 1-800-421-1404 and explain to the customer service representative the problem you are experiencing, steps you have taken to have the product repaired during the warranty period and the name of the authorized Distributor/Dealer from whom the Pioneer product was purchased. After the complaint has been explained to the representative, a resolution number will be issued. Within 40 days of receiving your complaint, Pioneer will investigate the dispute and will either: (1) respond to your complaint in writing informing you what action Pioneer will take, and in what time period, to resolve the dispute; or (2) respond to your complaint in writing informing you why it will not take any action. IN CANADA - Call the Customer Satisfaction Manager at (905) 946-7446 to discuss your complaint and to obtain a prompt resolution.
RECORD THE PLACE AND DATE OF PURCHASE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE Model No. ____________________________________________ Serial No. ________________________________________ Purchase Date _______________________ Purchased From _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ KEEP THIS INFORMATION AND YOUR SALES RECEIPT IN A SAFE PLACE
Pioneer SW-8 8in 100-Watt Powered Home Subwoofer Experience rich, immersive bass with this powered subwoofer that features phase and frequency controls for a customized sound and high- and low-level inputs for flexible installation. Features 8" powered subwoofer Delivers powerful bass for high-quality audio. Built-in amplifier Supplies 100 watts continuous power handling for impressive volume without distortion. Phase and frequency controls Allow you to customize your sound. High- and low-level inputs For flexible installation. Vented enclosure Provides extended bass response. 38Hz-150Hz frequency response For faithful sound reproduction. Specifications Speaker Use: Subwoofer Number of Speakers: 1 Maximum Power Handling: 100W Frequency Response: 38Hz-150Hz Subwoofer: 8", 100W Subwoofer Driver: 8" Enclosure Type: Vented Speaker Pricing: Each Dimensio
2552 N A-X430 Premio 33 MAX Viewty NX9020 Pentax SF7 Nav COM Digimaxa502 Software Ehs Z8220 AP-80R NWD-B103 WF-T1081TP TSU9400 OT-S120 PT-LC70U SL25U Cabriolet III DVD 7906G Takara GP12 Systeme 5100 XBM 538 Game PAD Cruzer Schuko Kxtg1311NE TF-TV1500 21FV6H-a8 Tune 3 Activity 2600 ISL79CS T4215 Lullaby LX C1300I Adventure 2 E-400 KAC-9102D ML-2010-XAZ Motorola I880 Kxtga750 Ducati 848 SA-XR700 Enterprise 6 VGN-NR21j S Microtower PC Horrorland ICF-EX5 P2270 MX-6200N KDL-46W5800 780XLT 21PT1967 Scbt330 R8 Plus Azur 640A A1200I MAX-B550 Coffee ECM9 SL-PJ37 SE-800AV RCA D770 Geotrax Manual BL421RC 2433BW Baby Home HTR3464 DAC-100 WS-28Z44V Projector Motorola V60 Subwoofer Cnet CDX-GT160 VR510 OHM120-224602A Gen KD-LHX502 32WL56 6-burning ROM KB-220 Fifa 2006 SD-P2800 CDX-GT460 Seiko SKX FW-C577 IC-V8000 MCD705 A-9355 96-100 Voice CN RX-V496RDS VKC902HT 81-30351 Raymarine ST40 ICF-CD7000 DT1350-CIN FAX-L800 70DS-03S Serie 2000